BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,034)

Showing posts 140,661 - 140,680 of173,490
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

"Geologists assess theories by how well they fit data, and creationists evaluate facts by how well they fit their theories. This simple distinction frames an unbridgeable intellectual rift. Nowhere is this divide deeper than over how to interpret the story of Noah’s Flood, for the ideas invoked to explain such an event have been refuted time and again, and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge. "

GSA Today

http://www.geosociety.org/gsatoday/archive/22...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I claimed LRS stated the Earth was 6,000 years old?
Where?
I said LRS **believes** the Earth is 6000 years old. That is why he believes the pseudoscience garbage at young earth web sites.
And I believe I told you, you were incorrect. Did I not? Word games now? Very childish indeed. But, to each his own.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did the GSA have a series of seminars on the subject in which cases were made both for and against a great flood? These geologist came from all parts of the world. I suppose they are all delusional?
Yes the great biblical flood idiots are delusional.

"no geologic evidence of a global deluge"

Here's what the GSA's own publication has to say about it.

"Geologists assess theories by how well they fit data, and creationists evaluate facts by how well they fit their theories. This simple distinction frames an unbridgeable intellectual rift. Nowhere is this divide deeper than over how to interpret the story of Noah’s Flood, for the ideas invoked to explain such an event have been refuted time and again, and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
How did I twist anything?
God says clearly in Leviticus that you may not enslave your countrymen but all others are fair game.
There just isn't any way around it.
He provided the part where you cant enslave your countrymen.
I provided the part where you are to enslave those of surrounding nations.
And if you believe the bible is the inspired word of God...then you have no choice but to agree.
These are God's RULES of slavery...a MANDATE from the all-father.
You can't change God's law because you perceive it as unimaginable.
Game-set-match
You take the Bible too literally. To take this Biblical story and bring it, unchanged, into present day is ludicrous. You're reading interpretations that don't fit in today's world. See the conflict?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

GSA Today:

and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge

What part of 'no geologic evidence' does LRS not get?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And I believe I told you, you were incorrect. Did I not? Word games now? Very childish indeed. But, to each his own.
And LRS is lying to himself.

"Nowhere is this divide deeper than over how to interpret the story of Noah’s Flood, for the ideas invoked to explain such an event have been refuted time and again, and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge."

And yet LRS believes in the Great Flood, despite "no geologic evidence" and he doesn't believe in a young Earth? I'm not gonna buy that bridge.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Geologists assess theories by how well they fit data, and creationists evaluate facts by how well they fit their theories. This simple distinction frames an unbridgeable intellectual rift. Nowhere is this divide deeper than over how to interpret the story of Noah’s Flood, for the ideas invoked to explain such an event have been refuted time and again, and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge."
Once again, you assumed incorrectly. You think I'm trying to prove Noah's Flood when that simply isn't the case. Because of your assumptions, I don't think you've understood my point yet. See what I mean about that tunnel vision?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Little LRS caught with his hand in the cookie jar: "No momma I was only lookin' at them I wasn't gonna take any. Cross my heart and hope to die!"

Young Earth creationist and birther. They go together so perfectly.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Read completely or don't waste your time.

http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/2003/prAva...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nowhere is this divide deeper than over how to interpret the story of Noah’s Flood, for the ideas invoked to explain such an event have been refuted time and again, and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge."
And yet LRS believes in the Great Flood, despite "no geologic evidence" and he doesn't believe in a young Earth? I'm not gonna buy that bridge.
And again, you assume incorrectly. Really. Don't you know assumption will bite you everytime?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

"[C]reationists lack any independently supported geological evidence to support their views."
David R. Montgomery, Quaternary Research Center and Dept. of Earth and Space Sciences, Box 351310, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington

http://www.geosociety.org/gsatoday/archive/22...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you assumed incorrectly. You think I'm trying to prove Noah's Flood when that simply isn't the case. Because of your assumptions, I don't think you've understood my point yet. See what I mean about that tunnel vision?
I understand your fig leaf fell off. You're exposed as a liar and fool.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Before I head out for my ride, I want to thank you wojar, for taking my part in my +/-3 day experiment. Honestly, I didn't think it would work but to my surprise they were exactly right. Much light has been shed on our "little" thread. Thanks again wojar!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

*taking part in.....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Funny you should mention EXPOSED! LMAO! You poor dip.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, you assume incorrectly. Really. Don't you know assumption will bite you everytime?
Look at him twist in the wind. Caught red handed and no way out.

LRS: I don't believe in a young Earth.

LRS: There is evidence of a great flood. Geologic evidence!

Yeah? Where?

LTS: earthage.org

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Earthage.org ? Do you know what EARTH AGE MEANS, EH LOSER?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

People just ain't no damn good are they wojar? LMAO!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Remember O'Keefe catching Patrick Moran, who is also the nephew of Virginia Democratic Party Chairman Brian Moran, Jim Moran’s brother ...

SURPRISE! TABLES TURNED IN VOTE-FRAUD CASE
Video sleuth confronts prosecutor who tried to indict him

Undercover video investigator James O’Keefe of Project Veritas has turned the tables on a top New Hampshire law official who tried to indict him for a video sting that exposed vote fraud in the state.

In his latest video, O’Keefe – employing the confrontational style that made Mike Wallace famous – showed up at the office of state Associate Attorney General Richard Head with a microphone, three video cameramen and a copy of O’Keefe’s new book, set for release Tuesday, which features an entire chapter on Head and the voter-fraud case.

O’Keefe explains in the opening scene of his video, outside the New Hampshire Department of Justice, that he planned to go inside and ask Head why he had not responded to his Freedom of Information Act request to Head’s office May 8, 2012, asking for all communications Head had with U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

“We all know that the Justice Department has been spying on the Associated Press,” O’Keefe says in his introduction.“What you may not know is that the attorney general’s office here in New Hampshire tried to indict myself and my colleagues last year for exposing voter fraud.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/surprise-tables-tu...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Couple of comments from there :)

The Duck an hour ago &#8722;
Just more of Obama and how he won this last election. He got almost all the electoral votes. So many in fact it had to be a lot of fraud going on this time. Congress should indeed investigate this one and kick this fraud out and put him and his whole administration in prison where they belong. Could happen except for Harry Reid and company.

igor1136 The Duck an hour ago
Obama didnt win he stole it. WE ARE DEMANDING HE PROVE HE WAS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY. That junk on the white house web site is as fake as your life story. who are you today? mr bonell barry soetoro or barok Obama? why is it nobody remembers you at Columbia? why are you not in any year books? why did you and wify lose your law license? why is it none of your documents pass anyone looking at them? who are you? your damn sure not an American! we will get to the bottom of this and we will see you rot in prison for this. this crime needs to be exposed and you need to go. we are not about to let you get away with any of this.

Definitely more good ones ;~)

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:

<quoted text>
GOD is Just, God is Love, and God is Forgiveness
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the amalekites...if you can find one.
Or the 850 "false prophets" or the 4000 adorators of the golden calf, or the 100s of 1000s of Canaan men women and children slaughtered by Moses and Joshua or or... Yes, much love, much forgiveness.

Again, it was not God who killed those people. It was those evil men who handily said it was God's will. If God is as he is shown in the scriptures, I want no part of Him, he is a murderer. But fear not, He is none of those things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,661 - 140,680 of173,490
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,071,076
Amy 7-9 22 min edogxxx 8
Abigail July 9 2014 29 min edogxxx 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min SpaceBlues 45,431
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 41 min 40ish 382
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min Whiny1 4,486
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,668
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,407
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••