BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,641 - 140,660 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to the amalekites...if you can find one.
The intifada started in Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

ISHMAEL IS THE FOUNDER OF Jebusites, Canaanites, Amorites, Philistines, Hivites, Hittites, Midianites, Amalekites, Egyptians, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Arabs, Medes and Persians.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, not merely my opinion. Young Earthers opinions do not reflect the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community.
Geologists and other legitimate scientists don't believe in the biblical great flood and in particular, do not believe that stratification in the Grand Canyon and other locations could possibly account for a young earth or that they developed because of an epoch flood. Sorry, the world's scientist do not share your delusion.
It is evident that you believe in a young earth as you pointed to a young earth web site claiming it had credible evidence of the great flood (of Noah). You believe in the Ark and the fable of Noah collecting all the animals from the face of the earth.
How do I lnow this? Because you claim this garbage is science: http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scien...
here's a shorter URL to the same destination:
http://tinyurl.com/27jttzz
BTW, imbecile, no one was present at the big bang, or when the first living cell divided. This means scientific knowledge about earlier events is inaccessible? NONSENSE.
Only a theory? All science is based on theories constructed from observation, and when possible, experimentation. On the other hand, young earth claptrap is not a scientific theroy. It is pseudoscientific claptrap that attempts to masquerade as science and which appeals to ignorant gullible fools.
The theory of relativity is "only a theory"?
Chemiosmotic theory is "only a theory"?
The second law of thermodynamics is only a theory?
Grow up.
You have only delusions.
<quoted text>
Then why did the GSA have a series of seminars on the subject in which cases were made both for and against a great flood? These geologist came from all parts of the world. I suppose they are all delusional? I think not. Let's see how your name-calling is coming along; loser, imbecile, ignorant, gullible, fools. Very immature and childish. But that's you. What existed before "the" big bang, wojar? How did life come from non-life, it had to happen at some point? Why are marine fossils found in mountain tops? Because it was under water at some point, no? How does a whale get buried vertically? There's more geological evidence than you have a clue about. You're limited by what you can touch and see. A great mistake.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
Nothing to do with the post...but
Interesting video.
A few real stretches...but a noble attempt.

You could just as well call the video "Nature's Pharmacy" and not have to change a thing.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a real joke. Mr. Great Flood Really Happened whines that rational criticism of pseudoscience is "too literal". His fantasies have no legs.
According to the scientific method, if hypotheses are falsified either through experimentation or observation, new hypotheses must be developed. The biblical great flood young Earth claptrap is simply not supported by the evidence. I'm really sorry if FALSE and DELUSIONAL is too literal for you. A deluge that immersed the entire Earth 4600 years ago is an impossibility. It physically could not have happened. There was never enough water on the earth. Young Earth is similarly impossible. Studies of protein and DNA sequences show evolution occurred over many millions of years, and that primates walked the earth over one million years ago. Chemical physics provides radioisotopic methods to date some minerals. Radiometric dating proves the Earth to be about 4.5 billion years old.
Speaking of too literal, your heroes' pseudoscience at earthage.org interpret the bible as literally as can be, with creation about 6000 years ago and Noah sailing through the great flood around 4600 years ago. You claimed it was science, Bozo. Too literal? My a$$.
Show me where I stated the Earth was 6,000 years old. The link was posted for the geological information it contained. See, you don't know anything about what I believe. You assume too much based on what you can see and touch. Your mind is a prisoner of your own making. In other words, you're incapable of thinking outside the box. You rely on man, man will fail everytime.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone else noticed a recent and sudden change in posting habits?:)
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the most important part of the verse.
John 20:30-31
Jesus did many other “miraculous signs” in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But (THESE ARE WRITTEN THAT YOU MAY BELIEVE) that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.
So John simply fabricated a bunch of miracles “that you may believe”? No doubt John’s word works for you, but I’m sure even then most preferred to see the “signs” for themselves.
“PRAY, v. To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner; confessedly unworthy”
Ambrose Bierce
Most of the Apostles died horrible deaths because they would not deny that they saw Jesus raised from the dead.

It was very hard and tough to be a follower of Jesus back in the day.

They had to hide, keep their beliefs to themselves, because you could be arrested and put in jail, and be dinner for the lions in the coliseum.

Faith is faith and does not matter if your a rocket scientist or and uneducated person.

Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing to do with the post...but
Interesting video.
A few real stretches...but a noble attempt.
You could just as well call the video "Nature's Pharmacy" and not have to change a thing.
God makes more sense IMO.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Has anyone else noticed a recent and sudden change in posting habits?:)
Yes I did.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Good Night All.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very welcome my friend.
========
Exodus 21:16 states,“Anyone who kidnaps someone is to be put to death, whether the victim has been sold or is still in the kidnapper’s possession.” God not only forbids slavery, He gives them the death penalty for it. That’s how serious God sees slavery as. Slavery is no different than kidnapping to God.
=========
Leviticus 25:39-43 says,“If a countryman of yours becomes so poor with regard to you that he sells himself to you, you shall not subject him to a slave’s service. He shall be with you as a hired man, as if he were a sojourner; he shall serve with you until the year of jubilee. He shall then go out from you, he and his sons with him, and shall go back to his family, that he may return to the property of his forefathers. For they are My servants whom I brought out from the land of Egypt; they are not to be sold in a slave sale. You shall not rule over him with severity, but are to revere your God.” Here God says that a poor person sells their self to get out of debt but they are not to be subjected to them in service as a slave. They are also be freed after the year of the Jubilee. God calls them “My servants” and they are not to be sold in a slave sale. How clear is that?
========
The New Testament on Slavery
Paul speaks about slavery in the New Testament. The Romans were big on slaves but Paul clearly did not like it. In 1 Corinthians 7:21-23 he writes,“Were you a slave when you were called? Don’t let it trouble you—although if you can gain your freedom, do so. For the one who was a slave when called to faith in the Lord is the Lord’s freed person; similarly, the one who was free when called is Christ’s slave. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of human beings.” Paul said that “if you can gain your freedom, do so” and in verse 23 he says,“do not become slaves of human beings.” There is little doubt Paul detested slavery and wanted everyone to get out of it as soon as possible and desired no one to live in slavery.
OUTSTANDING!
Seriously commendable. Typically, people decline any and all of my challenges.

Here are my issues.

1. In the future, please separate your quotes from your comments with more than just quotations...they are so tiny. Makes it easier to read for us old men.(thanks)

2. Your exodus quote has nothing to do with slavery. But it is decisive evidence god isn't big on kidnapping. This is not god denouncing slavery. He says...even if the victim was already sold. And nothing of freeing the victim.

3. a)Paul is not God.
b)A pit, a jail, a prison, house arrest..incarceration is incarceration. Slavery is slavery. No matter what name your master goes by.

4. Your Leviticus... has to do with EMPLOYING poor countrymen who ask for employment.

My Leviticus ... deals with God's mandate to enslave those of the surrounding nations.

Basically he is saying you may not enslave the chosen people.

If God told you that you may NOT enslave Americans!..but all others are fair game...

Is he for or against slavery?

This is pretty simplistic.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
OUTSTANDING!
Seriously commendable. Typically, people decline any and all of my challenges.
Here are my issues.
1. In the future, please separate your quotes from your comments with more than just quotations...they are so tiny. Makes it easier to read for us old men.(thanks)
2. Your exodus quote has nothing to do with slavery. But it is decisive evidence god isn't big on kidnapping. This is not god denouncing slavery. He says...even if the victim was already sold. And nothing of freeing the victim.
3. a)Paul is not God.
b)A pit, a jail, a prison, house arrest..incarceration is incarceration. Slavery is slavery. No matter what name your master goes by.
4. Your Leviticus... has to do with EMPLOYING poor countrymen who ask for employment.
My Leviticus ... deals with God's mandate to enslave those of the surrounding nations.
Basically he is saying you may not enslave the chosen people.
If God told you that you may NOT enslave Americans!..but all others are fair game...
Is he for or against slavery?
This is pretty simplistic.
Yes it is pretty simple. I think God is a little more focused on the battle between good and evil. Nice job of twisting, though.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the real reason why you think the Bible is "shit"? Does it conflict with your sexuality?
Not sure Rouge.

It might.

Answer the following and I will let you know.

1. Who may you have sex with?
2. When?
3. What positions please your god?
4. What positions displease your god?
5. Does contraception please or displease your god?
6. Do vasectomies please or displease your god?
7. What is Yehway's position on oral sex?
8. What is his position on how rough you can be?
9. May you speak during?

I will have more questions based on your answers...

I am a free man Rouge.

No one and nothing tell us what we can do with our wives and girlfriends...save maybe our wives and our girlfriends.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did the GSA have a series of seminars on the subject in which cases were made both for and against a great flood? These geologist came from all parts of the world. I suppose they are all delusional? I think not. Let's see how your name-calling is coming along; loser, imbecile, ignorant, gullible, fools. Very immature and childish. But that's you. What existed before "the" big bang, wojar? How did life come from non-life, it had to happen at some point? Why are marine fossils found in mountain tops? Because it was under water at some point, no? How does a whale get buried vertically? There's more geological evidence than you have a clue about. You're limited by what you can touch and see.
The GSA supports great biblical flood mythology? You are full of it.
There may have been some big floods which led primitive people to think the entire earth was once immersed.

Geologists came from all over the world to discuss evidence of a worldwide flood that immersed the earth a la Noah and his supercalifragilistic yacht? Lets see the titles of the alleged papers.

Please provide references to GSA journals and other peer reviewed journals where these ideas have been published.(Not meeting papers which do not undergo review.) Young earth web sites run by bible school kids do not count. BTW, if a few creationists and other misfits were allowed to speak at a seminar that does not imply the GSA endorses their fringe views.

BTW, I don't have to explain what was before the big bang to prove that the biblical flood immersed the entire earth is impossible. And what does the origin of life have to do with your precious biblical flood? Also, it is well known that floors of ancient oceans later rose to become mountains. That's how the marine fossils got to be on mountain tops. That's not evidence of a flood. The notion that the Andes and Himalayas were immersed is absurd. Simply not possible. Utterly laughable. THERE WAS NEVER ENOUGH WATER ON THE EARTH.

BTW, all your young earth evidence has been DEBUNKED. Here's one site that debunks your nonsense, and includes a perfectly logical explanation for your magic whale that doesn't require magic, pseudoscience or supernatural intervention.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/hovind/howgoo...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, not merely my opinion. Young Earthers opinions do not reflect the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community.
Geologists and other legitimate scientists don't believe in the biblical great flood and in particular, do not believe that stratification in the Grand Canyon and other locations could possibly account for a young earth or that they developed because of an epoch flood. Sorry, the world's scientist do not share your delusion.
It is evident that you believe in a young earth as you pointed to a young earth web site claiming it had credible evidence of the great flood (of Noah). You believe in the Ark and the fable of Noah collecting all the animals from the face of the earth.
How do I lnow this? Because you claim this garbage is science: http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scien ...
here's a shorter URL to the same destination:
http://tinyurl.com/27jttzz
BTW, imbecile, no one was present at the big bang, or when the first living cell divided. This means scientific knowledge about earlier events is inaccessible? NONSENSE.
Only a theory? All science is based on theories constructed from observation, and when possible, experimentation. On the other hand, young earth claptrap is not a scientific theroy. It is pseudoscientific claptrap that attempts to masquerade as science and which appeals to ignorant gullible fools.
The theory of relativity is "only a theory"?
Chemiosmotic theory is "only a theory"?
The second law of thermodynamics is only a theory?
Grow up.
You have only delusions.
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I stated the Earth was 6,000 years old. The link was posted for the geological information it contained.
Sorry, you opened the door. The so-called evidence you linked to is presented in support of a 6000 year-old Earth via fake geology. Fake science is not legitimate science.
Sorry.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a real joke. Mr. Great Flood Really Happened whines that rational criticism of pseudoscience is "too literal". His fantasies have no legs.

According to the scientific method, if hypotheses are falsified either through experimentation or observation, new hypotheses must be developed. The biblical great flood young Earth claptrap is simply not supported by the evidence. I'm really sorry if FALSE and DELUSIONAL is too literal for you. A deluge that immersed the entire Earth 4600 years ago is an impossibility. It physically could not have happened. There was never enough water on the earth. Young Earth is similarly impossible. Studies of protein and DNA sequences show evolution occurred over many millions of years, and that primates walked the earth over one million years ago. Chemical physics provides radioisotopic methods to date some minerals. Radiometric dating proves the Earth to be about 4.5 billion years old.

Speaking of too literal, your heroes' pseudoscience at earthage.org interpret the bible as literally as can be, with creation about 6000 years ago and Noah sailing through the great flood around 4600 years ago. You claimed it was science, Bozo. Too literal? My a$$.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is pretty simple. I think God is a little more focused on the battle between good and evil. Nice job of twisting, though.
How did I twist anything?

God says clearly in Leviticus that you may not enslave your countrymen but all others are fair game.

There just isn't any way around it.

He provided the part where you cant enslave your countrymen.

I provided the part where you are to enslave those of surrounding nations.

And if you believe the bible is the inspired word of God...then you have no choice but to agree.

These are God's RULES of slavery...a MANDATE from the all-father.

You can't change God's law because you perceive it as unimaginable.

Game-set-match

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I stated the Earth was 6,000 years old.
wojar wrote:
I claimed LRS stated the Earth was 6,000 years old?

Where?

I said LRS **believes** the Earth is 6000 years old. That is why he believes the pseudoscience garbage at young earth web sites.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

So Wojar, where did all that pesky blue water on Earth originate from anyway?
Comets and other cosmic debris zooming in at super-sonic speeds form outer-space?
And why does it look blue?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey Wojar,
So where do you think all that pesky blue water on Earth originated from anyway?
Comets and other cosmic debris hurtling in from outer space at super-sonic speeds?
It's not a trick question and one which remains a fundamental mystery to scientific researchers.
I'm going with the comets and asteroid theory myself.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

"Geologists assess theories by how well they fit data, and creationists evaluate facts by how well they fit their theories. This simple distinction frames an unbridgeable intellectual rift. Nowhere is this divide deeper than over how to interpret the story of Noah’s Flood, for the ideas invoked to explain such an event have been refuted time and again, and there is no geologic evidence of a global deluge. "

GSA Today

http://www.geosociety.org/gsatoday/archive/22...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,084,892
The Lollapalooza Music Festival is War on Cultu... 6 min Culture Auditor 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 23 min andet1987 485
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min TRD 68,104
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Ask Amy 8-1-14 52 min loose cannon 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ghhh 68,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000