BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,031)

Showing posts 140,601 - 140,620 of173,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly dumbazzbastard! LMAO!
Why is he so angry?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

namorado wrote:
Some folks just can't handle the fact that there is a black man living in the WHITE house. Since black folk built it, it is time for black folk to live in it. Get over it all you haters..
I don't mind at all that we have a black man in the W.H. I just wished it was a qualified American.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, not merely my opinion but the opinion of the consensus of the scientific community world wide.
Sorry loser, I referred to what you believe, not to what you claimed. LEARN HOW TO EFFING READ. You posted a link to an infantile pseudoscience site that supports young earth fantasies. That's not science.
Your posting a pseudoscience link was YOUR ACTION AND IT SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR BELIEF IN A YOUNG EARTH - 6000 years old.
No one but a young earth buffoon would post a link to a young earth site asserting it's claims were scientific if he didn't believe that claptrap. If you believe otherwise, you're pissing in the wind.
Thanks for the laughs.
There's a scientific community just as large that says there is evidence supporting a great flood theory. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
I see you're using your ESP again.
I never said the Earth was 6,000 years old. That's what you read into it.
Only the arrogant are foolish enough to think they have all the answers.
If I believe otherwise, I'm p*ssing into the wind? Says who? You? Pfft.
It appears you are stuck in "tunnel vision" mode.
Still name-calling? It's very immature of you, you know? Why is your soul so full of anger?
I'll say a prayer for your soul tonight, if you want me to.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind at all that we have a black man in the W.H. I just wished it was a qualified American.
It's your racism that makes you so angry.

Justice LRS wrote: 159323
<quoted text>
I fire back. Got a problem with it? Didn't think so you disgustingly fat, unwashed, uncut, uneducated dumbazz. LMAO! Garther Birks LMAO!

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you say anything about your "daddy" riding you bareback nightly as a child? HaHaHaHa

Justice LRS wrote:
The creampie your brother left in your azzcrack is dripping on the floor. Wet rag? LMAO!

Justice LRS wrote:
Can you even lift your soiled obese azz off the toilet anymore or have you grown roots? nasty skank
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he so angry?
I'm no internet expert but I think LMAO means "laughing my a** off". That would indicate "happy" to me. Like I said though, I'm no expert.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I fire back. Got a problem with it? Didn't think so you disgustingly fat, unwashed, uncut, uneducated dumbazz. LMAO! Garther Birks LMAO!
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you say anything about your "daddy" riding you bareback nightly as a child? HaHaHaHa
Justice LRS wrote:
The creampie your brother left in your azzcrack is dripping on the floor. Wet rag? LMAO!
Justice LRS wrote:
Can you even lift your soiled obese azz off the toilet anymore or have you grown roots? nasty skank
I see no expressed anger in the posts. What is your point?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is speaking of genetics except you. I posted only about geological evidence that does support a great flood theory. Now, look back at my posts, you'll find no mention of Noah, animals or genetics. Where did you fall off the tracks?
Really? When presented with molecular genetic evidence Mr. Great Flood Geology said, "many scientists are mad", implying that the molecular geneticists of the world are mad.

Twerp: "Now, look back at my posts, you'll find no mention of Noah, animals or genetics."

But the first sentence of the claptrap site he posted a link to says:

"Let's not kid ourselves. What this is all about is whether or not the Old Testament book of Genesis (along with the rest of the Old Testament, and the New Testament) is an accurate account of what happened around 4600 years ago with regard to a worldwide flood, and about 6000 years ago, with regard to Creation itself."

Now where did all that water come from? Did the pseudoscientists at earthage.org think the rains came from a celestial fire hose? Was it removed with a celestial wet vac? There was simply not enough water or ice on earth capable of immersing the entire earth 4-5 thousand years ago. Couldn't happen. Non-starter.

The evidence from every relevant branch of science to the issue of the age of the earth conflicts with young earth childishness. It's a joke.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no expressed anger in the posts. What is your point?
It matters not a wit if an angry twit cannot see the anger with which he is consumed.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When presented with molecular genetic evidence Mr. Great Flood Geology said, "many scientists are mad", implying that the molecular geneticists of the world are mad.
Twerp: "Now, look back at my posts, you'll find no mention of Noah, animals or genetics."
"Let's not kid ourselves. What this is all about is whether or not the Old Testament book of Genesis (along with the rest of the Old Testament, and the New Testament) is an accurate account of what happened around 4600 years ago with regard to a worldwide flood, and about 6000 years ago, with regard to Creation itself."
Now where did all that water come from? Did the pseudoscientists at earthage.org think the rains came from a celestial fire hose? Was it removed with a celestial wet vac? There was simply not enough water or ice on earth capable of immersing the entire earth 4-5 thousand years ago. Couldn't happen. Non-starter.
The evidence from every relevant branch of science to the issue of the age of the earth conflicts with young earth childishness. It's a joke.
May I remind you that we were not discussing the age of the Earth? Again, you're geologically challenged and that's ok. No one is perfect. There's just so much anger and hatred in your posts, why?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a scientific community just as large that says there is evidence supporting a great flood theory. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
I see you're using your ESP again.
I never said the Earth was 6,000 years old. That's what you read into it.
Only the arrogant are foolish enough to think they have all the answers.
If I believe otherwise, I'm p*ssing into the wind? Says who? You? Pfft.
It appears you are stuck in "tunnel vision" mode.
Still name-calling? It's very immature of you, you know? Why is your soul so full of anger?
I'll say a prayer for your soul tonight, if you want me to.
I'm sorry a bunch of bible thumping hillbillies, some with bible college degrees, spouting pseudoscience does not qualify as a scientific community. The consensus of the scientific community says you're FOS.

Secondly, I never read into you comment that you said the earth is 6000 years old. I concluded that you **believe** the earth is 6000 years old, and you do.

First sentence of your "scientific" web site that you posted as the source of the true evidence about the great BIBLICAL flood:

“Let's not kid ourselves. What this is all about is whether or not the Old Testament book of Genesis (along with the rest of the Old Testament, and the New Testament) is an accurate account of what happened around 4600 years ago with regard to a worldwide flood, and about 6000 years ago, with regard to Creation itself.”

So don't kid yourself. No one believes you are not head over heels in love with creationism, Noah, the Ark, Adam the first man created immortal who became mortal after "sin," evidence be damned.

There is NO EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF THAT. You are welcome to believe it, but puh-lease don't call it science.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, not merely my opinion but the opinion of the consensus of the scientific community world wide.
Sorry loser, I referred to what you believe, not to what you claimed. LEARN HOW TO EFFING READ. You posted a link to an infantile pseudoscience site that supports young earth fantasies. That's not science.
Your posting a pseudoscience link was YOUR ACTION AND IT SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR BELIEF IN A YOUNG EARTH - 6000 years old.
No one but a young earth buffoon would post a link to a young earth site asserting it's claims were scientific if he didn't believe that claptrap. If you believe otherwise, you're pissing in the wind.
Thanks for the laughs.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not a wit if an angry twit cannot see the anger with which he is consumed.
<quoted text>
I see someone has taken a deep look into themselves. Congrats!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no internet expert but I think LMAO means "laughing my a** off". That would indicate "happy" to me. Like I said though, I'm no expert.
Me thinks he doth protest too much.

too bad loser, your hate filled track record proves otherwise.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he so angry?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
May I remind you that we were not discussing the age of the Earth? Again, you're geologically challenged and that's ok. No one is perfect. There's just so much anger and hatred in your posts, why?
Non-starter loser. Your proof of the great flood was from an argument for a young earth. So actually, you opened the door, numskull.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is both an American and qualified. The judge on whether or not a candidate is qualified for a job is THE VOTERS, and the US voters picked Obama twice, each time with a clear majority of votes. Obama is also qualified because he is a Natural Born US Citizen, and that is because the meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth. The US Supreme Court ruled in the Wong Kim Ark case (which BTW was AFTER Minor v. Happersett) that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen includes every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Give that man a cigar.
AND ONE to Lewinsky.
When I told my sister Bill Clinton was made "Father of the Year" she said "yeah, who knows how many kids he's fathered?"
I can only think of three, Chelsea (Foster?)Clinton, that mullato kid from the hooker, and the baby Monica aborted.
www.WND.com
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry a bunch of bible thumping hillbillies, some with bible college degrees, spouting pseudoscience does not qualify as a scientific community. The consensus of the scientific community says you're FOS.
Secondly, I never read into you comment that you said the earth is 6000 years old. I concluded that you **believe** the earth is 6000 years old, and you do.
First sentence of your "scientific" web site that you posted as the source of the true evidence about the great BIBLICAL flood:
“Let's not kid ourselves. What this is all about is whether or not the Old Testament book of Genesis (along with the rest of the Old Testament, and the New Testament) is an accurate account of what happened around 4600 years ago with regard to a worldwide flood, and about 6000 years ago, with regard to Creation itself.”
So don't kid yourself. No one believes you are not head over heels in love with creationism, Noah, the Ark, Adam the first man created immortal who became mortal after "sin," evidence be damned.
There is NO EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF THAT. You are welcome to believe it, but puh-lease don't call it science.
<quoted text>
1. Merely your opinion
2. You concluded incorrectly
3. You don't know what my beliefs are.
4. You did not witness the "beginning"
5. At some point life came from non-life
6. You have only a theory, nothing more
7. Number six is a fact
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

And with that, the calf has been roped, as they say.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
John REPORTED that Jesus said that - 80 years later. Yeah.
Soooo, how old was John when Jesus died? Assuming John and Jesus were about the same age, John wrote that when he was 113 years old???

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

He is right LRS.

The global flood myth is primarily invoked to defend young Earth creationism.

The water vapor in our atmosphere is directly related to temperature of the atmosphere. The hotter it is...the more water vapor it will support.

There is a staggering 37.5 million billion gallons of water in the Earth's atmosphere at any given time.

As huge as that number sounds...if all the water vapor the Earth possesses condensed simultaneously it would cover the Earth with 2.5cm of rain. Or 1 inch if you aren't feeling metric. That includes land and sea.

It may ruin a picnic, but flood the Earth...hardly.

It is just impossible.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey Jacqueau, one of your buddies is on the run!

California professor and alleged killer added to FBI's 'Most Wanted' list
By David Ingram, Reuters: 06/17/2013

WASHINGTON - The FBI added two people on Monday to its list of most-wanted fugitives: a Mexican laborer accused of killing a woman in Louisiana and a former university professor charged with committing sex crimes in the Philippines.
The FBI is offering $100,000 for information leading to the arrests of the men, who are the 499th and 500th fugitives to be featured on the Ten Most Wanted list.
Walter Lee Williams, 64, was an anthropology and gender studies professor at the University of Southern California. He left in 2011, an FBI spokeswoman said.
Using academic research as a guise, Williams traveled in the Philippines and elsewhere in Southeast Asia to have sex with boys who were underage, according to the FBI. The bureau said it had identified 10 victims between ages 9 and 17.
"Mr. Williams allegedly utilized his position to identify at-risk youth for the purpose of sexually exploiting them and documenting those events," FBI Assistant Director Ronald Hosko said at a news conference in Washington.
Williams may have lived in Indonesia and Thailand and traveled to Mexico and Peru, the FBI said.
http://www.contracostatimes.com/california/ci...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,601 - 140,620 of173,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,073,124
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,593
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 3 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 3 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 3 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search