BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,030)

Showing posts 140,581 - 140,600 of173,732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
All humans have fee choice to do good or evil.
It is that simple.
The slaves have a choice? The baby born with AIDS and who is starving somewhere in Africa has a choice? Cripes, he doesn't even have the opportunity to knock at heaven's gate, he's not baptised. But, it's his fault, surely, as he/she "had a choice", as the slave did.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Kenya - foreign
obama father - foreign
obam BORN of a 'foreigner'
=
NOT a natural born citizen!
P~E~R~I~O~D
The meaning of Natural Born Citizen comes from the common law and refers to the place of birth. EVERY child born on US soil (as were Obama and Jindal and Rubio) is a Natural Born Citizen regardless of the citizenship of the parents.

“Under the longstanding English common-law principle of jus soli, persons born within the territory of the sovereign (other than children of enemy aliens or foreign diplomats) are citizens from birth. Thus, those persons born within the United States are "natural born citizens" and eligible to be President. Much less certain, however, is whether children born abroad of United States citizens are "natural born citizens" eligible to serve as President ..."---- Edwin Meese, et al, THE HERITAGE GUIDE TO THE CONSTITUTION (2005)[Edwin Meese was Ronald Reagan’s attorney general, and the Heritage Foundation is a well-known Conservative organization.]

“What is a natural born citizen? Clearly, someone born within the United States or one of its territories is a natural born citizen.”(Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on OCTOBER 5, 2004)--Senator Orrin G. Hatch (R-UT).

"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)

And there have now been NINE state court rulings on Obama alone, and one federal court ruling on Obama, and one more state court ruling on McCain. All TEN of them said that the meaning of Natural Born Citizen was defined by the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case, and that the Wong Kim Ark case said that the meaning of Natural Born came from the common law (as Meese also said), and that it referred to the place of birth (as Meese, Hatch and Graham all say), and that every child born in the USA except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born US Citizen.

For example:

Hollander v. McCain (New Hampshire 2008) ruling:“Those born “in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,” U.S. Const., amend. XIV, have been considered American citizens under American law in effect since the time of the founding, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 674-75 (1898), and thus eligible for the presidency,

Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.”

Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

Voeltz v. Obama (Florida 2012) ruling:“However, the United States Supreme Court has concluded that ‘[e]very person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, becomes at once a citizen of the United States.‘Other courts that have considered the issue in the context of challenges to the qualifications of candidates for the office of President of the United States have come to the same conclusion."

Allen v. Obama (Arizona 2012) ruling:“Most importantly, Arizona courts are bound by United States Supreme Court precedent in construing the United States Constitution, Arizona v. Jay J. Garfield Bldg. Co., 39 Ariz. 45, 54, 3 P.2d 983, 986(1931), and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution and thus qualified to hold the office of President.… Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise.”
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>"Whoever has seen me has seen the Father."
John 14:8-9
"I and the Father are one."
John 10:30
Jesus Christ is Lord of all forever.
Kenyan-born BHO is the son-of-perdition destined to the lake of fire for eternity.
John REPORTED that Jesus said that - 80 years later. Yeah.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If your God makes a habit if ordering executions, you can keep him
GOD is Just, God is Love, and God is Forgiveness.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Churchlady wrote:
<quoted text>Worse yet he was born a British Subject in KENYA before his Indonesian adoption as Moslem Barry Soetoro. Even worse he is using a stolen Social Security number and a forged Hawaiian Birth Certificate. I think Webley is right - Obama is the antichrist.
Obama was born in Hawaii, not in Kenya. His birth in Hawaii is shown by his Hawaii birth certificate---short form AND long form---and by the confirmation of the facts on it by the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii, and by the public Index Data file and by the birth notices sent to the Hawaii newspapers by the DOH of Hawaii in 1961.

The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.

Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.(Moreover, his “birth certificate” uses US date formats [month/day/year] and not the day/month/year format used in Kenya.)

Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.

And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.

“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.

“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””

http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged

Obama has a Hawaii birth certificate that says that he was born in Hawaii, in Kapiolani Hospital, and the officials of both parties in Hawaii have confirmed that fact. It is also confirmed by the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspapers in 1961, which were sent to the papers only by the DOH of Hawaii.

Obama’s birth announcement appeared in a section of the newspapers called Health Bureau Statistics. As the name indicates, and as the papers and the DOH also say, ONLY the DOH of Hawaii could send birth notices to the Health Bureau Statistics section of the paper. And the DOH only sent out those notices for children that it had issued birth certificates for, and in 1961 the DOH was not allowed to register the births of children who were not born in Hawaii.

Oh, and there is this:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely False!
Jesus did more miracles than all the Prophets combined.
-------
John 21:25
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
Tell me this, then. Jesus healed cancers, headaches, folly, blindness, made talk who could not talk. Great. Did he ever grow a limb on someone? There were many amputees, but it is told nowhere that he re-grew lost or amputated limbs. Why? Because WILL is what cured these miserable wretches, they cured themselves, they believed in the healing power of Jesus. We see the same thing all over the place today, healings of all sorts of ailments, and not fakes either, they healed themselves. But so far no limbs restored.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my suggestion too you.
With an open heart and mind, which I believe you already possess, ask Jesus to reveal Himself.
Jesus is the door and all you have to do is knock.
The Apostles never abandoned their families.
That would be un-Godly if they did.
That you have written the above makes you an apostate, as you have proved you do not believe in the New Testament. I quoted the gospel, the bible, the new Testament, which says exactly what I wrote, verbatim, Luke and Matthew. You deny it, you are an unbeliever. Perhaps that is the biggest sin of them all. Explain that one to St Peter when you come to the Pearly Gatea, that you did not believe Luke and Matthew.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God : "Thou shalt not kill"
God, amongst so many others, kills, murders 850 "false prophets". Is God above the very law that he decreed? God kills because men choose another God? I thought God created men free? Did you ever think that the killer Elijah simply had those "false" prophets murdered by his henchmen and again, as we read through the Old Testament, and blamed it on God? So convenient.
You are taking everything out of context.

You seem to think GOD is the problem and the false prophets are good.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The slaves have a choice? The baby born with AIDS and who is starving somewhere in Africa has a choice? Cripes, he doesn't even have the opportunity to knock at heaven's gate, he's not baptised. But, it's his fault, surely, as he/she "had a choice", as the slave did.
Life is very unfair my friend.

Of course children are innocent and sickness and disease can strike anyone at anytime.

You are mixing Apples and Oranges.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Tell me this, then. Jesus healed cancers, headaches, folly, blindness, made talk who could not talk. Great. Did he ever grow a limb on someone? There were many amputees, but it is told nowhere that he re-grew lost or amputated limbs. Why? Because WILL is what cured these miserable wretches, they cured themselves, they believed in the healing power of Jesus. We see the same thing all over the place today, healings of all sorts of ailments, and not fakes either, they healed themselves. But so far no limbs restored.
Once there was a king who had a beautiful orchard with splendid figs. He appointed two watchmen for his orchard. One watchman was lame, and the other one was blind.

One day the lame man said to the blind man:“I see beautiful figs in the orchard. Come, I will ride on your shoulders, and we’ll take them and eat them.” So the lame man rode on the shoulders of the blind man, and they took the fruits and ate them.

Some time after, the owner of the orchard came and inquired of them,“Where are those beautiful figs?” The lame man replied,“Have I feet to walk with?” The blind man replied,“Have I eyes to see with?”

What did the king do? He placed the lame watchman on the shoulders of the blind watchman, and judged them together.
Therealnews com

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

bbl

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely False!
Jesus did more miracles than all the Prophets combined.
-------
John 21:25
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
You are telling me that Jesus did more in the three years before his execution than Elijah did in almost a millenium? Elijah broke the laws of physics on a weekly basis...he could do whatever he wanted and none could stand against him.

Sorry to disappoint but you need look no further than your own book.
Jesus was a retelling of Joseph.

I will provide scripture upon request but here are the obvious plagiarisms.

Joseph: Miracle birth
Jesus: Miracle birth

Joseph: Loved by his Father
Jesus: Loved by his father

Joseph: set apart from humanity
Jesus: set apart from humanity

Joseph: Announced he was to rule
Jesus: Announced he was to rule

Joseph: Sent by his father to his bretheran
Jesus: Sent by his father to his bretheran

Joseph: Mocked and hated by his bretheran (without cause)
Jesus: Mocked and hated by his bretheran (without cause)

Joseph: Obeyed his father
Jesus: Obeyed his father

Joseph: Bretheran refused to receive him
Jesus: Bretheran refused to receive him

Joseph: plot to kill him
Jesus: plot to kill him

Joseph: counsel to kill him
Jesus: counsel to kill him

Joseph: Had his coat taken
Jesus: Had his coat taken

Joseph: Delivered to authorities by his own (unjustly accused)
Jesus: Delivered to authorities by his own (unjustly accused)

Joseph: Brother sold him for 20 pieces of silver.
Jesus: Bretheran sold him for 30 pieces of silver

Joseph: put in the pit
Jesus: crucified

Joseph: Raised from the pit
Jesus: Raised from the dead

Joseph: Vanished
Jesus: Vanished

Joseph: was a blessing to others
Jesus: was a blessing to others

Joseph: Became a servant
Jesus: Became a servant

Joseph: Potiphar knew he was innocent but punished to keep up appearances to the pharoh
Jesus: Pilate found him innocent but punished him to keep up appearances to Ceasar.

Joseph: found favor in his jailer
Jesus: found favor in a roman centurion

Joseph: Blessing to the butler. Judgement to the baker.
Jesus: Crucified between two thieves one blessed...one judged.

Joseph: tempted by the world, the flesh, and the
devil, and he resisted.
Jesus: tempted by the world, the flesh, and the
devil, and he resisted.

Joseph: 30 years old when he stood before the pharaoh
Jesus: 30 years old before he began his ministry

Joseph: Emerged from prison to the right hand of the pharaoh
Jesus: Emerged from death to the right hand of the father

Joseph: received a gentile bride
Jesus: received a predominately gentile bride (the church)

Joseph: provider of bread
Jesus: provider of bread

Joseph: revealed to his bretheran
Jesus: revealed to his bretheran

Joseph: savior to the world
Jesus: savior to the world

ARE YOU SEEING A PATTERN EMERGE HERE?
To impeach the bible you need only a bible.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD is Just, God is Love, and God is Forgiveness.
Tell it to the amalekites...if you can find one.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking everything out of context.
You seem to think GOD is the problem and the false prophets are good.
Yes,yes. Only believers can divine the true context of this very physical and simplistic book.

We do not think god is the problem any more than we blame those damn leprechauns.

It's his fan club that generally screws up the world.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"You cited an infantile..." merely your opinion
"Now where did I claim....." check you post
"Your actions speak louder..." most people's do
"Really, is there anyone...." i'm sure there are
BTW, you answered none of my questions. But, that's you. You still seem angry.
Sorry, loser, not merely my opinion but the opinion of the consensus of the scientific community world wide.

Sorry loser, I referred to what you believe, not to what you claimed. LEARN HOW TO EFFING READ. You posted a link to an infantile pseudoscience site that supports young earth fantasies. That's not science.

Your posting a pseudoscience link was YOUR ACTION AND IT SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR BELIEF IN A YOUNG EARTH - 6000 years old.

No one but a young earth buffoon would post a link to a young earth site asserting it's claims were scientific if he didn't believe that claptrap. If you believe otherwise, you're pissing in the wind.

Thanks for the laughs.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Your killing me with laughter my friend.
LOL
Slavery is not mandated by GOD.
It was an accepted practice in ancient times.
I am sure a Jew would treat a slave fairly unlike the Egyptians.
Leviticus 25:44-46
American Standard Version (ASV)
44 And as for thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, whom thou shalt have; of the nations that are round about you, of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they have begotten in your land: and they shall be your possession.
46 And ye shall make them an inheritance for your children after you, to hold for a possession; of them shall ye take your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel ye shall not rule, one over another, with rigor.
----------

I do try and keep a sense of humor. I am glad that you can appreciate it.
You didn't answer the question.
Are you telling us that god did not say this?
Or are you telling us that he didn't know any better because that was a long time ago?

If you are saying this is not the divine word of god...fair enough. You can throw your bible away now.

If you are saying he didn't know any better...fair enough.
What kind of god are you worshiping here?

Please enlighten us as to how you may justly and fairly own another human being. Really...I am dreadfully curious.

While you are at it....try not to redefine slaves as employees.
Employees can walk away. There is no "pay" in slavery. THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT SLAVERY!

Grab some courage and tell us which it is.
Thank you in advance.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Are you angry because people disagree with you? If so, good luck to you.
Not angry at all. Indeed, the vast overwhelming majority of scientists in this world, my peers, agree that your whimsical religion-based beliefs are a load of pseudo-scientific claptrap. You are not one of my peers (not even close) and I care no more what you think than what a four-year old thinks about fairy tales.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you seem angry as well. Where does this rage that lies just beneath the surface come from? I do not understand why one would allow so much anger to enter into their life. It cannot be healthy.
After over a year of a steady stream of squid lips, LMAO, homophobic rants, etc., LRS now adopts a new stock answer, "you seem angry."

Neither approach is effective.

Now does the swamp moron still believe that the earth is 6000 years old?
<quoted text>
You wrote, YOU actually wrote : "Do you ever converse without calling the other person names?"
Do you think that everyone here, right, centre, left, dem, repub, communist, Nazi, etc, suffers from brain damage, that all of us have huge memory losses? What's the sheep-like approach, you of the dumbazzbastards, dumbazzbitches (your idea of gender equality), butflappers and so many many more. It's all you've done since I've read your boorish profane posts here, never any answers, just filthy sexual innuendos, profanity and lies.
Are you even fooling yourself?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, not merely my opinion but the opinion of the consensus of the scientific community world wide.
Sorry loser, I referred to what you believe, not to what you claimed. LEARN HOW TO EFFING READ. You posted a link to an infantile pseudoscience site that supports young earth fantasies. That's not science.
Your posting a pseudoscience link was YOUR ACTION AND IT SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR BELIEF IN A YOUNG EARTH - 6000 years old.
No one but a young earth buffoon would post a link to a young earth site asserting it's claims were scientific if he didn't believe that claptrap. If you believe otherwise, you're pissing in the wind.
Thanks for the laughs.
It's kind of an up hill battle Wojar.
Although modern biology, geology, astronomy, archaeology and physics has failed to convince them otherwise....seeing someone roll around on the floor blathering like an idiot may be all the proof they need for christianity.

If they don't value logic and evidence...well, you can't fix stupid.

Not that I am calling all believers stupid. But young Earth creationist are inherently impaired.

No thinking man or woman could possibly believe this unless they are by definition...delusional.

Now...if you will excuse me I have a quick sacrifice to make to the giant turtle that carries the Earth on its back.

bbl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,581 - 140,600 of173,732
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Olive Oil 1,072,774
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,544
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 20 min Hatti_Hollerand 402
1st to contact have a gift 35 min posttopics 1
Four Dead in Bridgeview Head-On Collision 46 min Amena 70
Israel Will Avenge The Holocaust: Nuke Germany ... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 1
Bloomberg Calls Colorado a “Rural and Roadless”... 1 hr Maimie Eisenhowers Couche 3
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE