BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 230987 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160318 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said...
Consultant for the University of Pennsylvania.
Middletown Pa.
6'1" 215 lbs
If you wanna come I certainly don't want you to be afraid.
I am not a giant or anything.
...but I am willing to bet over a decade of Judo that I will choke you unconscious and bounce your azz back to the swamp.
I live in a gated community...no police.
If you are under 18 or over 50.... forget it.
Is that what you want?
Are you asking me out for a drink? LMAO!!! Ooooo, you scare me so badly I'm shaking. LMAO! pansy penny boy

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160319 Jun 18, 2013
Tell ya what...if you last more than 2 mins I will buy you a few cases of beer (your choice) to take back with you as a trophy.

Regardless of the outcome.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160320 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Tell ya what...if you last more than 2 mins I will buy you a few cases of beer (your choice) to take back with you as a trophy.
Regardless of the outcome.
McBoogerballs, we put sticks up the azzes of kids like you and roast them around our campfires. Once you rot a bit and get good and rancid, you make excellent bait! 2 mins.? It'll be over in about two seconds. You'll be gazing at the stars in lala land or worse. Now, why don't you find yourself a little boytoy and see if he'll play with you? LMAO!!! Penn? LMAO!!! Where's Teller? LMAO!!!
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#160321 Jun 18, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m afraid you watch too many Charlton Heston Movies. The only river Moses ever parted was in the 56 movie.
From the wish I had said that files
"The actual evidence concerning the Exodus resembles the evidence for the unicorn,"
[Baruch Halpern of Pennsylvania State University]
I am still flummoxed by how you can tell Moses he was full of it, while running through the parted waters?

---------

As researchers prove the Red Sea really could have parted... How science backs the Bible's best stories
24 September 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

=========

Scientists Explain Red Sea Parting and Other Miracles

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160322 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about Rouge?
What makes you think I am a liberal?
I am a constitutionalist. Probably makes me more conservative than you.
Now...let me be clear.
I don't belong to a political party. NONE of them suit me that I know of.
I believe that Jefferson had it right. And he created the greatest nation on Earth.
I come from the land of Ban Franklin!
Twain and Poe and Walt Whitman
Ottis Reading, Ellington
COUNTRY THAT I LOVE!!!!
But it's the land of the slaves and the Klu Klux Klan
Hay Market Riots and the Great Depression
Joe McCarthy...Vietnam
Sickest joke I know!!!
Proud and ashamed every 4th of July
You've got to know the truth
Before you say that you've got pride....
----------
Let my buddy Milo school ya for a min.(He is a biologist but I think you will keep up)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2yIoYQIp7i4XX
Sooooo, you are a Libertarian which means you are an ultra-Conservative on Fiscal issues while at the same time ultra-Liberal and both Religious and Social issues.
But "But it's the land of the slaves and the Klu Klux Klan
Hay Market Riots and the Great Depression
Joe McCarthy...Vietnam" are all past tense.
Yes, America takes one step backwards but then we take two steps forward. And we are still the best country in the world and if you do not think so, why don't you move there?!?
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#160323 Jun 18, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe this? Let's say it's true, an ear was re-attached. How does that compare with re-attaching, no, as there is no arm or leg, re-growing a limb. Tell us about one of those miracles.
You already have all the miracles in the Bible and all the warnings by the Prophets.

That should be good enough for you.

==========

Luke 16:19-31

The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him,‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied,‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered,‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied,‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said,‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him,‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160324 Jun 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
McBoogerballs, we put sticks up the azzes of kids like you and roast them around our campfires. Once you rot a bit and get good and rancid, you make excellent bait! 2 mins.? It'll be over in about two seconds. You'll be gazing at the stars in lala land or worse. Now, why don't you find yourself a little boytoy and see if he'll play with you? LMAO!!! Penn? LMAO!!! Where's Teller? LMAO!!!
See, that is what I thought.

Real men who have any sort of physical prowess at all don't sling schoolyard insults. They are secure enough to keep their mouths shut.

Your rants make you look like an simpleton with a Napoleon complex. And I am willing to bet this is exactly the case.

You can't debate me.
You can't even out wit me.
You seem to be declining my offer to back up that mouth.

So...call me a fag....sweet victory!

Pretty pathetic.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160326 Jun 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, you are a Libertarian which means you are an ultra-Conservative on Fiscal issues while at the same time ultra-Liberal and both Religious and Social issues.
But "But it's the land of the slaves and the Klu Klux Klan
Hay Market Riots and the Great Depression
Joe McCarthy...Vietnam" are all past tense.
Yes, America takes one step backwards but then we take two steps forward. And we are still the best country in the world and if you do not think so, why don't you move there?!?
Nope.
I told you...I don't have a political party.
Pretty sure if you re-read you will find I stated Jefferson created the best country in the world.

Of coarse they are past tense...can you tell us what will happen 5 years from now?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#160327 Jun 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Location is still hidden. Sorry loser.
Sorry about what?

Does this mean I will not be bothered with vague allusions to "it" and "recent changes in postings" and other incoherent paranoid ramblings?

Should I be disappointed?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously deranged, and he cannot read either.
wojar: "I don't really care how many monikers you have or how many you fantasize I have."
From what hallucination did he get the following?
LRS: "I'm glad you finally admit you use multiple monikers so you can argue with yourself or "back" yourself up."
Apparently it all has to do with 'it' and the mysterious 'changes' over the past few days.
UR a riot.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#160328 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said...
Consultant for the University of Pennsylvania.
Middletown Pa.
6'1" 215 lbs
If you wanna come I certainly don't want you to be afraid.
I am not a giant or anything.
...but I am willing to bet over a decade of Judo that I will choke you unconscious and bounce your azz back to the swamp.
I live in a gated community...no police.
If you are under 18 or over 50.... forget it.
Is that what you want?
Well, I don't give a damn about your Judo as I studied Ching Ching for TWO decades!!! Ya know, as in chig ching,,,,bang, bang, bang,,,, bank, clink (magine hits the ground), bang, bang, bang,,,!!!
And I have never lived in a swamp but I have liven in Maine, Texas (four times), Alabama (Four times), Oklahoma (three times),Germany (two times), Kansas (twice), Virginia, Georgia, Florida, S. Korea, S. Vietnam and Hawaii.
Oh, I too live in a gated community and, just like you, we do have police. And if you think that gate will stop the police, you are more stupid than you sound!
Oh, I have never killed anyone and have never tried to. But I have ended the lives of 30-50 enemy combatants and I am not ashamed either. And I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#160329 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
OUTSTANDING!
Seriously commendable. Typically, people decline any and all of my challenges.
Here are my issues.
1. In the future, please separate your quotes from your comments with more than just quotations...they are so tiny. Makes it easier to read for us old men.(thanks)
2. Your exodus quote has nothing to do with slavery. But it is decisive evidence god isn't big on kidnapping. This is not god denouncing slavery. He says...even if the victim was already sold. And nothing of freeing the victim.
3. a)Paul is not God.
b)A pit, a jail, a prison, house arrest..incarceration is incarceration. Slavery is slavery. No matter what name your master goes by.
4. Your Leviticus... has to do with EMPLOYING poor countrymen who ask for employment.
My Leviticus ... deals with God's mandate to enslave those of the surrounding nations.
Basically he is saying you may not enslave the chosen people.
If God told you that you may NOT enslave Americans!..but all others are fair game...
Is he for or against slavery?
This is pretty simplistic.
Stop putting words in GODs mouth.

He said His chosen people who were His believers back in the day.

All the other Nations were Pagan and worshiped false gods.

I would speculate that the Hebrews treated their slaves fairly unlike the Egyptians.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160330 Jun 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo, you are a Libertarian which means you are an ultra-Conservative on Fiscal issues while at the same time ultra-Liberal and both Religious and Social issues.
But "But it's the land of the slaves and the Klu Klux Klan
Hay Market Riots and the Great Depression
Joe McCarthy...Vietnam" are all past tense.
Yes, America takes one step backwards but then we take two steps forward. And we are still the best country in the world and if you do not think so, why don't you move there?!?
Not a libertarian. Constitutionalist.

That is the best word I can come up with for it.

Maybe my vocabulary is not vast enough.

As far as the Federal Gov't is concerned. I believe that they should stick to the document that created it.

If you care to know what I think about something ...you could always just ask.

Politically I am unclassifiable.

It is a natural result of thinking for yourself Rouge. I don't possess herd mentality.

I know that scares some people....that you can't just lump something into a group you dislike. It is a new world Rouge...limitless information at your fingertips.

We no longer have to stare at the tube and take their word for it....hell, I haven't watched television news since the election.

I love freedom. Is there a political party for that? I can't seem to find one.

Obama pisses me off...Bush pissed me off...Bush Sr. pissed me off...Clinton pissed me off...Regan pissed me off...

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160331 Jun 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't give a damn about your Judo as I studied Ching Ching for TWO decades!!! Ya know, as in chig ching,,,,bang, bang, bang,,,, bank, clink (magine hits the ground), bang, bang, bang,,,!!!
And I have never lived in a swamp but I have liven in Maine, Texas (four times), Alabama (Four times), Oklahoma (three times),Germany (two times), Kansas (twice), Virginia, Georgia, Florida, S. Korea, S. Vietnam and Hawaii.
Oh, I too live in a gated community and, just like you, we do have police. And if you think that gate will stop the police, you are more stupid than you sound!
Oh, I have never killed anyone and have never tried to. But I have ended the lives of 30-50 enemy combatants and I am not ashamed either. And I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
Then I have a feeling we would get along just fine.

I have a bunch of guns too. Doesn't make us special.
Linktv org

Brooklyn, NY

#160332 Jun 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well, what can you expect when most Libtards think that Ben Ghazi is a Hindu taxi driver in NYC!
How come spying on the whole world did not stop the Ben Ghazi attacks.

Not even one of the hundreds and hundreds of attacks that take place daily in Iraq and Afghanistan.

----------

Spy Agency Sought U.S. Call Records Before 9/11, Lawyers Say
http://tinyurl.com/egle8 June 30
(Bloomberg)-- The U.S. National Security Agency asked AT&T Inc. to help it set up a domestic call monitoring site seven months before the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, lawyers claimed June 23 in court papers filed in New York federal court.

The allegation is part of a court filing adding AT&T, the nation's largest telephone company, as a defendant in a breach of privacy case filed earlier this month on behalf of Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp. customers. The suit alleges that the three carriers, the NSA and President George W. Bush violated the Telecommunications Act of 1934 and the U.S. Constitution, and seeks money damages.

``The Bush Administration asserted this became necessary after 9/11,'' plaintiff's lawyer Carl Mayer said in a telephone interview.``This undermines that assertion.''
The lawsuit is related to an alleged NSA program to record and store data on calls placed by subscribers. More than 30 suits have been filed over claims that the carriers, the three biggest U.S. telephone companies, violated the privacy rights of their customers by cooperating with the NSA in an effort to track alleged terrorists.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160333 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
See, that is what I thought.
Real men who have any sort of physical prowess at all don't sling schoolyard insults. They are secure enough to keep their mouths shut.
Your rants make you look like an simpleton with a Napoleon complex. And I am willing to bet this is exactly the case.
You can't debate me.
You can't even out wit me.
You seem to be declining my offer to back up that mouth.
So...call me a fag....sweet victory!
Pretty pathetic.
"Real men who have any sort of physical prowess at all don't sling schoolyard insults". Excuse me, who wanted to "meet" up? You. Then by your own words you're not a man of any physical prowess. Which I already knew. Your mouth is making you look stupid again. I'd suggest closing it. Don't you know it's not wise to f*ck with a dead man on vacation? LMAO!!! Come back and tell us how much fun you and your boytoy had! Hmmm, looks like you just got out witted. LMAO!!! ID 10T Error
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160335 Jun 18, 2013
Well, sure didn't take long to outwit you! LMAO! You make assumptions much like someone else on here. LMAO! Didn't someone write a book about you? "The Pansy of Penn"?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160336 Jun 18, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop putting words in GODs mouth.
He said His chosen people who were His believers back in the day.
All the other Nations were Pagan and worshiped false gods.
I would speculate that the Hebrews treated their slaves fairly unlike the Egyptians.
Let me explain something to you Link.

There is no such thing as fair treatment of a slave.
SLAVERY IS NOT FAIR!
THAT IS WHY IT IS SLAVERY!

FFS..what is so hard to comprehend about that?

Think about this for a min.....

We all know about Muslims.

And we are all aware that they have a book they claim is the perfect word of god. You should also be aware that if you hear about Allah and reject him...you are doomed to hell.

The inherent problem is that all claims of Christianity...have and are at this moment being used to defend Islam.

Let us say for the sake of argument that...The Muslims are right.

I am damned...you are damned...LRS is damned...Rouge is damned...Wojar is damned..American Lady is damned. FOR ETERNITY!!!

We were born in the wrong region of the world, to the wrong parents, in the wrong culture.

Take a minute and realize and appreciate what a bad position you are in here. You were duped by the doctrines of Christianity. I was duped by reason and science...etc. We did our best but failed.

Where is the compassion of Allah? I mean..he is omnipotent. He could change this with a whim. He could give us all a sign right now that he is the true creator and master of humanity.

But he doesn't and won't...and HELL awaits. It also awaits all of our children, we couldn't help but mislead them. All of them... damned for eternity.

Now try and take just a few seconds to realize and appreciate how little sleep you have lost over this possibility.

Seriously..really take a second to FEEL how carefree you are...and will continue to be in the face of this possibility.

What are the chances that you me and everyone we know will spend eternity in hell for not recognizing the Koran to be the perfect word of God?

Give it a second to sink in....
Probably makes you giggle a bit...right?

Please know...that this is EXACTLY how Christianity appears to anyone who has not been indoctrinated by it.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160337 Jun 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Real men who have any sort of physical prowess at all don't sling schoolyard insults". Excuse me, who wanted to "meet" up? You. Then by your own words you're not a man of any physical prowess. Which I already knew. Your mouth is making you look stupid again. I'd suggest closing it. Don't you know it's not wise to f*ck with a dead man on vacation? LMAO!!! Come back and tell us how much fun you and your boytoy had! Hmmm, looks like you just got out witted. LMAO!!! ID 10T Error
You asked where I live...you NEED my location.
What else would you have asked for?
All you do is name call...this persons stupid...that person is gay...
Just wanted to see how you would react to someone calling your bluff.
Went just as I expected.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

United States

#160338 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
I told you...I don't have a political party.
Pretty sure if you re-read you will find I stated Jefferson created the best country in the world.
Of coarse they are past tense...can you tell us what will happen 5 years from now?
I used to be an independent, but living in an overwhelmingly Democratic state, I realized I would have more of a voice by voting in Democratic primaries. In Connecticut, that's where the action is.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160339 Jun 18, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked where I live...you NEED my location.
What else would you have asked for?
All you do is name call...this persons stupid...that person is gay...
Just wanted to see how you would react to someone calling your bluff.
Went just as I expected.
No crawdaddying out of this one. Your very own words busted you! LMAO! Yea buddy, you're hard to outwit. LMAO! Pansy of Penn, notice I didn't back down in any way, it'll take more than beer to get me to go to the middle east. You assume....too much. Who is that, that I'm always reminding not to assume? LMAO! Is that all your big man talk for now? LMAO!!! DOLT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,458,034
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Ize Found 71,233
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,274
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,444
Johnny Murray a/k/a Johnny's Marine 1 hr Deren sawyer 37
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,841
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 62,303
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr CrunchyBacon 104,506

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages