BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160118 Jun 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely False!
Jesus did more miracles than all the Prophets combined.
-------
John 21:25
Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
You are telling me that Jesus did more in the three years before his execution than Elijah did in almost a millenium? Elijah broke the laws of physics on a weekly basis...he could do whatever he wanted and none could stand against him.

Sorry to disappoint but you need look no further than your own book.
Jesus was a retelling of Joseph.

I will provide scripture upon request but here are the obvious plagiarisms.

Joseph: Miracle birth
Jesus: Miracle birth

Joseph: Loved by his Father
Jesus: Loved by his father

Joseph: set apart from humanity
Jesus: set apart from humanity

Joseph: Announced he was to rule
Jesus: Announced he was to rule

Joseph: Sent by his father to his bretheran
Jesus: Sent by his father to his bretheran

Joseph: Mocked and hated by his bretheran (without cause)
Jesus: Mocked and hated by his bretheran (without cause)

Joseph: Obeyed his father
Jesus: Obeyed his father

Joseph: Bretheran refused to receive him
Jesus: Bretheran refused to receive him

Joseph: plot to kill him
Jesus: plot to kill him

Joseph: counsel to kill him
Jesus: counsel to kill him

Joseph: Had his coat taken
Jesus: Had his coat taken

Joseph: Delivered to authorities by his own (unjustly accused)
Jesus: Delivered to authorities by his own (unjustly accused)

Joseph: Brother sold him for 20 pieces of silver.
Jesus: Bretheran sold him for 30 pieces of silver

Joseph: put in the pit
Jesus: crucified

Joseph: Raised from the pit
Jesus: Raised from the dead

Joseph: Vanished
Jesus: Vanished

Joseph: was a blessing to others
Jesus: was a blessing to others

Joseph: Became a servant
Jesus: Became a servant

Joseph: Potiphar knew he was innocent but punished to keep up appearances to the pharoh
Jesus: Pilate found him innocent but punished him to keep up appearances to Ceasar.

Joseph: found favor in his jailer
Jesus: found favor in a roman centurion

Joseph: Blessing to the butler. Judgement to the baker.
Jesus: Crucified between two thieves one blessed...one judged.

Joseph: tempted by the world, the flesh, and the
devil, and he resisted.
Jesus: tempted by the world, the flesh, and the
devil, and he resisted.

Joseph: 30 years old when he stood before the pharaoh
Jesus: 30 years old before he began his ministry

Joseph: Emerged from prison to the right hand of the pharaoh
Jesus: Emerged from death to the right hand of the father

Joseph: received a gentile bride
Jesus: received a predominately gentile bride (the church)

Joseph: provider of bread
Jesus: provider of bread

Joseph: revealed to his bretheran
Jesus: revealed to his bretheran

Joseph: savior to the world
Jesus: savior to the world

ARE YOU SEEING A PATTERN EMERGE HERE?
To impeach the bible you need only a bible.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#160119 Jun 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD is Just, God is Love, and God is Forgiveness.
Tell it to the amalekites...if you can find one.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#160120 Jun 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking everything out of context.
You seem to think GOD is the problem and the false prophets are good.
Yes,yes. Only believers can divine the true context of this very physical and simplistic book.

We do not think god is the problem any more than we blame those damn leprechauns.

It's his fan club that generally screws up the world.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#160121 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"You cited an infantile..." merely your opinion
"Now where did I claim....." check you post
"Your actions speak louder..." most people's do
"Really, is there anyone...." i'm sure there are
BTW, you answered none of my questions. But, that's you. You still seem angry.
Sorry, loser, not merely my opinion but the opinion of the consensus of the scientific community world wide.

Sorry loser, I referred to what you believe, not to what you claimed. LEARN HOW TO EFFING READ. You posted a link to an infantile pseudoscience site that supports young earth fantasies. That's not science.

Your posting a pseudoscience link was YOUR ACTION AND IT SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR BELIEF IN A YOUNG EARTH - 6000 years old.

No one but a young earth buffoon would post a link to a young earth site asserting it's claims were scientific if he didn't believe that claptrap. If you believe otherwise, you're pissing in the wind.

Thanks for the laughs.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#160122 Jun 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Your killing me with laughter my friend.
LOL
Slavery is not mandated by GOD.
It was an accepted practice in ancient times.
I am sure a Jew would treat a slave fairly unlike the Egyptians.
Leviticus 25:44-46
American Standard Version (ASV)
44 And as for thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, whom thou shalt have; of the nations that are round about you, of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they have begotten in your land: and they shall be your possession.
46 And ye shall make them an inheritance for your children after you, to hold for a possession; of them shall ye take your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel ye shall not rule, one over another, with rigor.
----------

I do try and keep a sense of humor. I am glad that you can appreciate it.
You didn't answer the question.
Are you telling us that god did not say this?
Or are you telling us that he didn't know any better because that was a long time ago?

If you are saying this is not the divine word of god...fair enough. You can throw your bible away now.

If you are saying he didn't know any better...fair enough.
What kind of god are you worshiping here?

Please enlighten us as to how you may justly and fairly own another human being. Really...I am dreadfully curious.

While you are at it....try not to redefine slaves as employees.
Employees can walk away. There is no "pay" in slavery. THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT SLAVERY!

Grab some courage and tell us which it is.
Thank you in advance.

RationalState

#160123 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Are you angry because people disagree with you? If so, good luck to you.
Not angry at all. Indeed, the vast overwhelming majority of scientists in this world, my peers, agree that your whimsical religion-based beliefs are a load of pseudo-scientific claptrap. You are not one of my peers (not even close) and I care no more what you think than what a four-year old thinks about fairy tales.

RationalState

#160124 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you seem angry as well. Where does this rage that lies just beneath the surface come from? I do not understand why one would allow so much anger to enter into their life. It cannot be healthy.
After over a year of a steady stream of squid lips, LMAO, homophobic rants, etc., LRS now adopts a new stock answer, "you seem angry."

Neither approach is effective.

Now does the swamp moron still believe that the earth is 6000 years old?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote, YOU actually wrote : "Do you ever converse without calling the other person names?"
Do you think that everyone here, right, centre, left, dem, repub, communist, Nazi, etc, suffers from brain damage, that all of us have huge memory losses? What's the sheep-like approach, you of the dumbazzbastards, dumbazzbitches (your idea of gender equality), butflappers and so many many more. It's all you've done since I've read your boorish profane posts here, never any answers, just filthy sexual innuendos, profanity and lies.
Are you even fooling yourself?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#160125 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, not merely my opinion but the opinion of the consensus of the scientific community world wide.
Sorry loser, I referred to what you believe, not to what you claimed. LEARN HOW TO EFFING READ. You posted a link to an infantile pseudoscience site that supports young earth fantasies. That's not science.
Your posting a pseudoscience link was YOUR ACTION AND IT SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT YOUR BELIEF IN A YOUNG EARTH - 6000 years old.
No one but a young earth buffoon would post a link to a young earth site asserting it's claims were scientific if he didn't believe that claptrap. If you believe otherwise, you're pissing in the wind.
Thanks for the laughs.
It's kind of an up hill battle Wojar.
Although modern biology, geology, astronomy, archaeology and physics has failed to convince them otherwise....seeing someone roll around on the floor blathering like an idiot may be all the proof they need for christianity.

If they don't value logic and evidence...well, you can't fix stupid.

Not that I am calling all believers stupid. But young Earth creationist are inherently impaired.

No thinking man or woman could possibly believe this unless they are by definition...delusional.

Now...if you will excuse me I have a quick sacrifice to make to the giant turtle that carries the Earth on its back.

bbl

RationalState

#160126 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly dumbazzbastard! LMAO!
Why is he so angry?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160127 Jun 17, 2013
namorado wrote:
Some folks just can't handle the fact that there is a black man living in the WHITE house. Since black folk built it, it is time for black folk to live in it. Get over it all you haters..
I don't mind at all that we have a black man in the W.H. I just wished it was a qualified American.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160128 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laughs.
There's a scientific community just as large that says there is evidence supporting a great flood theory. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
I see you're using your ESP again.
I never said the Earth was 6,000 years old. That's what you read into it.
Only the arrogant are foolish enough to think they have all the answers.
If I believe otherwise, I'm p*ssing into the wind? Says who? You? Pfft.
It appears you are stuck in "tunnel vision" mode.
Still name-calling? It's very immature of you, you know? Why is your soul so full of anger?
I'll say a prayer for your soul tonight, if you want me to.

RationalState

#160129 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mind at all that we have a black man in the W.H. I just wished it was a qualified American.
It's your racism that makes you so angry.

Justice LRS wrote: 159323
<quoted text>
I fire back. Got a problem with it? Didn't think so you disgustingly fat, unwashed, uncut, uneducated dumbazz. LMAO! Garther Birks LMAO!

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you say anything about your "daddy" riding you bareback nightly as a child? HaHaHaHa

Justice LRS wrote:
The creampie your brother left in your azzcrack is dripping on the floor. Wet rag? LMAO!

Justice LRS wrote:
Can you even lift your soiled obese azz off the toilet anymore or have you grown roots? nasty skank
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160130 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he so angry?
I'm no internet expert but I think LMAO means "laughing my a** off". That would indicate "happy" to me. Like I said though, I'm no expert.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160131 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I fire back. Got a problem with it? Didn't think so you disgustingly fat, unwashed, uncut, uneducated dumbazz. LMAO! Garther Birks LMAO!
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you say anything about your "daddy" riding you bareback nightly as a child? HaHaHaHa
Justice LRS wrote:
The creampie your brother left in your azzcrack is dripping on the floor. Wet rag? LMAO!
Justice LRS wrote:
Can you even lift your soiled obese azz off the toilet anymore or have you grown roots? nasty skank
I see no expressed anger in the posts. What is your point?

RationalState

#160132 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is speaking of genetics except you. I posted only about geological evidence that does support a great flood theory. Now, look back at my posts, you'll find no mention of Noah, animals or genetics. Where did you fall off the tracks?
Really? When presented with molecular genetic evidence Mr. Great Flood Geology said, "many scientists are mad", implying that the molecular geneticists of the world are mad.

Twerp: "Now, look back at my posts, you'll find no mention of Noah, animals or genetics."

But the first sentence of the claptrap site he posted a link to says:

"Let's not kid ourselves. What this is all about is whether or not the Old Testament book of Genesis (along with the rest of the Old Testament, and the New Testament) is an accurate account of what happened around 4600 years ago with regard to a worldwide flood, and about 6000 years ago, with regard to Creation itself."

Now where did all that water come from? Did the pseudoscientists at earthage.org think the rains came from a celestial fire hose? Was it removed with a celestial wet vac? There was simply not enough water or ice on earth capable of immersing the entire earth 4-5 thousand years ago. Couldn't happen. Non-starter.

The evidence from every relevant branch of science to the issue of the age of the earth conflicts with young earth childishness. It's a joke.

RationalState

#160133 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no expressed anger in the posts. What is your point?
It matters not a wit if an angry twit cannot see the anger with which he is consumed.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
Justice LRS wrote:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160135 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When presented with molecular genetic evidence Mr. Great Flood Geology said, "many scientists are mad", implying that the molecular geneticists of the world are mad.
Twerp: "Now, look back at my posts, you'll find no mention of Noah, animals or genetics."
But the first sentence of the claptrap site he posted a link to says:
"Let's not kid ourselves. What this is all about is whether or not the Old Testament book of Genesis (along with the rest of the Old Testament, and the New Testament) is an accurate account of what happened around 4600 years ago with regard to a worldwide flood, and about 6000 years ago, with regard to Creation itself."
Now where did all that water come from? Did the pseudoscientists at earthage.org think the rains came from a celestial fire hose? Was it removed with a celestial wet vac? There was simply not enough water or ice on earth capable of immersing the entire earth 4-5 thousand years ago. Couldn't happen. Non-starter.
The evidence from every relevant branch of science to the issue of the age of the earth conflicts with young earth childishness. It's a joke.
May I remind you that we were not discussing the age of the Earth? Again, you're geologically challenged and that's ok. No one is perfect. There's just so much anger and hatred in your posts, why?

RationalState

#160136 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a scientific community just as large that says there is evidence supporting a great flood theory. Sorry, that's just the way it is.
I see you're using your ESP again.
I never said the Earth was 6,000 years old. That's what you read into it.
Only the arrogant are foolish enough to think they have all the answers.
If I believe otherwise, I'm p*ssing into the wind? Says who? You? Pfft.
It appears you are stuck in "tunnel vision" mode.
Still name-calling? It's very immature of you, you know? Why is your soul so full of anger?
I'll say a prayer for your soul tonight, if you want me to.
I'm sorry a bunch of bible thumping hillbillies, some with bible college degrees, spouting pseudoscience does not qualify as a scientific community. The consensus of the scientific community says you're FOS.

Secondly, I never read into you comment that you said the earth is 6000 years old. I concluded that you **believe** the earth is 6000 years old, and you do.

First sentence of your "scientific" web site that you posted as the source of the true evidence about the great BIBLICAL flood:

“Let's not kid ourselves. What this is all about is whether or not the Old Testament book of Genesis (along with the rest of the Old Testament, and the New Testament) is an accurate account of what happened around 4600 years ago with regard to a worldwide flood, and about 6000 years ago, with regard to Creation itself.”

So don't kid yourself. No one believes you are not head over heels in love with creationism, Noah, the Ark, Adam the first man created immortal who became mortal after "sin," evidence be damned.

There is NO EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF THAT. You are welcome to believe it, but puh-lease don't call it science.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laughs.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160137 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It matters not a wit if an angry twit cannot see the anger with which he is consumed.
<quoted text>
I see someone has taken a deep look into themselves. Congrats!

RationalState

#160138 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no internet expert but I think LMAO means "laughing my a** off". That would indicate "happy" to me. Like I said though, I'm no expert.
Me thinks he doth protest too much.

too bad loser, your hate filled track record proves otherwise.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is he so angry?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Patrick 1,110,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Its OK to be Normal 46,800
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••