BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,521 - 140,540 of 177,414 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
truman

Boise, ID

#160035 Jun 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HE'S still THE INELIGIBLE and USURPING PrESIDENT
American Lady how many times must the Doctors tell you?
If you stay on your medication the voices will stop telling you stuff like that.
truman

Boise, ID

#160037 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I had a thoroughly enjoyable ride last night. How was everyone else's evening? Peaceful and serene, I hope.
OK Im going to go ahead and ask:You dont even seem like the same person who was posting as 'LRS'....you know the profane mocking Squid obsessed LRS?
The one who closed every post with'LMAO!'?
WHich by the way Ive discovered in other forums that when I do that Tea Baggers find it every bit as annoying as we always have when you did it...so thanks for that anyway.
truman

Boise, ID

#160038 Jun 17, 2013
JUDGEMENT DAY COMING wrote:
June 27, 2013. The day the court has set for Obama to answer and the document to be released.
You must be addicted to humilaiting disappointment,you just set yourself up over and over....

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#160039 Jun 17, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense tells me the 4 Gospels are not different.
Example 101: If you had 4 different people writing down what they observed and remembered it would be a little different.
All 4 Gospels have the same themes and interpretations and does not contradict each other.
==========
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Really? Whatever gave you the notion that Jesus’s biographers were witnesses to the events they portray? They weren’t writing from memory. Matthew and Luke plagiarized 90 percent of their gospel from Mark and John was probably nuts or on something. Guess everyone but you knows the gospel of John differs from the other three.

I suppose what’s most ironic is your entire religion originated with the Jews and the Jews say you’re full of shit. LOL......

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#160040 Jun 17, 2013
drajuruga isaac wrote:
<quoted text>
i think people should continually revise the bible for better understanding , fast find out what the book of reveelation talks about the leadership here on the earth , why it so happened and why and final result of the end of time of the universe.
End time of the Universe...see you in about 15 trillion years.
What is that in bible time?
Soon?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#160041 Jun 17, 2013
joefran wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=FlZqiXj52x A ……………… What Excuses now?
Watched 10-15 seconds and came to the conclusion that no woman in her right mind would sleep with the guy.

Even from the era he got his clothes from.

Moreno Valley, CA

#160042 Jun 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, who appointed Hoover? FDR! Enough said!!!
The only thing said was FDR appointed Hoover.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#160043 Jun 17, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
==========
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,
==========
Colossians 3:19
Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.
----------
1 Corinthians 11:12
For as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God.
This from Peter and his 11 apostle brethren who all abandoned their wives and children. Am I correct?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#160044 Jun 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The only problem is, it maybe the exact opposite! You see, during the Medieval Warm Period our Southwest was WETTER than normal. That was when the Anastasie culture flourished because..... they had more rain ....... so they could cultivate their maize and they is why their population boomed.
Why it is also fact that when the Medieval Warm Period ended around 1200 CE, and the Global Cooling kicked in, the SW returned to a persistent drought!!!
But you see, Live Science is part of the Progressive agenda which must prove Global Warming, so if the Earth gets hotter, there must be more drought!
But also when the Medieval Warm period was cooking, Mongolia was also much wetter, food was plentiful, the population boomed, and when it all ended just before ..... 1200 CE, they returned to drought so Genghis Khan took his people to China to get food.
Where did the Anastasie go? I don't know but they left their cliff dwellings!
Rogue
Another 1930s Dust Bowl Drought Possible This Century (Op-Ed)
By Marlene Cimons, Climate Nexus | LiveScience.com
More importantly, the threat posed by drought could become even greater as the planet heats up, especially in parts of the United States — and the world — that already are dry.
http://news.yahoo.com/another-1930s-dust-bowl...
Climate change happens. It is one of the disappointments you run into when you live on a planet that did not form with you in mind.
It is a very complex system. So complex that even with our vast computing power we can't seem to fully understand how it works yet. But...there are things we are sure of.

1. As of now the planet is cooling. It has been for 4 billion years.

2. Unless we can change our atmosphere without killing ourselves. That big firey ball in the middle of our solar system will end us in about 400,000 years 600,000 at the most. And it has nothing to do with heat at all.

3. Carbon taxes and regulating CO2 will do absolutely nothing to change climate in our favor. Go spit in the ocean.

4. Take heart hippies! The Earth WILL be here till the Sun swallows it in about 3.5 billion years. The battle was already won, you can go home now. If you had paid any attention in science class when you were 9 or 10 years old we could have saved you some time.

Ottawa

#160045 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight. You want to go back and count how many names we've called each other? Do I understand you?
Do you dare? Never mind how many, but which names. I've used fool, at times stupid, clueless, slug, boor, schoolyard bully, all of them but not that often. What have YOU used? Need a reminder?

Ottawa

#160046 Jun 17, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, two different things.
I do not condone slavery but according to the New Testament a slave shall be treated honestly and fairly.
Thousands of years ago slavery was accepted.
OH, NO, Wait A Minute: I just remembered, it was 1964-1965 that civil rights was implemented.
Religion is supposedly inspired by God. There is no timeline for God. So then why did religion, and Jesus, condone slavery?

Who brought in the emancipation declaration and the civil rights act of 1965? The clergy? No. They were mostly opposed. Laymen and atheists like Abe Lincoln and non-practicing except for appearances in church JFK and LBJ.

Slavery all over the world, abandoned before the US did, was also abolished by laymen and atheists.

Ottawa

#160047 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, in this case, wojar has the best saying....Grow Up!
Correction . YOU grow up. The above is proof that you have never read the Old Testament. Had you, you would have not written it.

Ottawa

#160048 Jun 17, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this answers your many questions.
I am a sinner saved by GODs Grace.
========
James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.
You murdererd, you raped,you looted, you "incested"?.

Well, as I said, God IS merciful.

Moreno Valley, CA

#160049 Jun 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem was that that law EXPIRED in 2011 and was replaced by a highly modified version by the same name which signed into law by ... Obama.
just because the new law has the same name as the old law, doesn't mean it is the same.<quoted text>
Again you equate what Obama is doing with what happened when Bush was president and two things have changed. One is the law itself has changed and the other is how it is carried out.
I have no problem with them keeping my phone number but I do have a big problem with them even having my emails, credit card info, etc. and this part did not happen until Obama entered the White House.
How about the NSA Utah Data Center. Just who started it? Who was the president in April 2009? STOP BLAMING BUSH!!!
Utah Data Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In April 2009, officials at the United States Department of Justice acknowledged that the NSA had engaged in large-scale "overcollection" of domestic communications in excess of the federal intelligence court's authority, but claimed that the acts were unintentional and had since been rectified.
And you’re equating what someone acknowledged to what you think you know about what actually might be going on inside the National Security Agency. Fact is you don’t have a clue and neither do I and neither does Wikipedia.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#160050 Jun 17, 2013
truman wrote:
<quoted text>OK Im going to go ahead and ask:You dont even seem like the same person who was posting as 'LRS'....you know the profane mocking Squid obsessed LRS?
The one who closed every post with'LMAO!'?
WHich by the way Ive discovered in other forums that when I do that Tea Baggers find it every bit as annoying as we always have when you did it...so thanks for that anyway.
LRS thinks a multiple personality game will separate him from his bogus past statements. The moron thinks play school science is legit and that he does not have a foul mouth.

Moreno Valley, CA

#160051 Jun 17, 2013
Frank wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama Sr was never a citizen of The United Sates and was never an immigrant to the United States. He had ten children,only one of them still lives in Kenya. The Barack H.Obama Foundation is a fully tax-exempt charitable organization (501(c)3) receives large amounts of money from United States citizens much of that money helps top fund Al Qaeda and other causes that are anti-American. Why should that money be tax exempt?
Making up stuff again Frank? If you’re stupid enough to send money to a foundation without checking it out then you’re just another fool easily separated from his money.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/09/mali...

Ottawa

#160052 Jun 17, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
==========
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,
==========
Colossians 3:19
Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.
----------
1 Corinthians 11:12
For as woman was made from man, so man is now born of woman. And all things are from God.
Grateful for your comments on the following two Luke and Matthew and Jesus's approach to recruitment of apostles and his interpretation of peace and love. Why, Justice ha ha LRS may even chime in.

"If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple" [Luke xiv. 26.] True happiness will come from following all of the teachings of Jesus."

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a, sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, and a man's foes they shall be of his own household." [Matthew x. 34-36.] Be prepared to meet resistance to the teachings of Jesus.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160053 Jun 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you dare? Never mind how many, but which names. I've used fool, at times stupid, clueless, slug, boor, schoolyard bully, all of them but not that often. What have YOU used? Need a reminder?
Ok, 3 2 1....Go!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160054 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>LRS thinks a multiple personality game will separate him from his bogus past statements. The moron thinks play school science is legit and that he does not have a foul mouth.
Sorry, no effect.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160055 Jun 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ceases to amaze me. The jaw dropping egos of believers.
Just for the sake of time. Let us just allow a creator of the universe.
You reside on an infinitesimal ball of rock spinning around a commonplace yellow star. This star is one of 300-400 BILLION (Carl Sagan billion with a B!) orbiting the black hole in the center of the Milky Way. The Milky Way is just one of 400 BILLION galaxies that we estimate make up the part of the universe that we are able to perceive.
I don't know which illustrates my point better...
A. That you think ALL was created so that a god could have some high primates in the boondocks of a tiny galaxy love and fear him/her/it.
OR...
B. That you would endow yourself with the power to displease such an entity.
I don't imagine I could even invent a more grandiose example of narcissism.
Hats off to you... Sir/Madam.
BTW... "Gift" is such a great word for something you either accept or burn in the pits of hell for eternity.
Thanks...but really, I'll take my freedom and my chances. I know a sure thing when I see one.
Enclosed is something for you to ponder.

If there is no GOD then I do not lose anything, nothing.

BUT, IF, there is a GOD?

That is the question.

=======

James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

==========

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

=========

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,100,635
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 17 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••