BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160054 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>LRS thinks a multiple personality game will separate him from his bogus past statements. The moron thinks play school science is legit and that he does not have a foul mouth.
Sorry, no effect.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160055 Jun 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ceases to amaze me. The jaw dropping egos of believers.
Just for the sake of time. Let us just allow a creator of the universe.
You reside on an infinitesimal ball of rock spinning around a commonplace yellow star. This star is one of 300-400 BILLION (Carl Sagan billion with a B!) orbiting the black hole in the center of the Milky Way. The Milky Way is just one of 400 BILLION galaxies that we estimate make up the part of the universe that we are able to perceive.
I don't know which illustrates my point better...
A. That you think ALL was created so that a god could have some high primates in the boondocks of a tiny galaxy love and fear him/her/it.
OR...
B. That you would endow yourself with the power to displease such an entity.
I don't imagine I could even invent a more grandiose example of narcissism.
Hats off to you... Sir/Madam.
BTW... "Gift" is such a great word for something you either accept or burn in the pits of hell for eternity.
Thanks...but really, I'll take my freedom and my chances. I know a sure thing when I see one.
Enclosed is something for you to ponder.

If there is no GOD then I do not lose anything, nothing.

BUT, IF, there is a GOD?

That is the question.

=======

James 1:5

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

==========

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

=========

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160056 Jun 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
What of Elijah?
For those who don't know... he was the ass kicking heavyweight champion of the old testament. When he wasn't bashing infidels and raising the dead you could find him calling down god's wrath to smite heathen prophets.
The guy was so awesome that god made a rare public appearance to scoop him up in a flaming chariot. We have to assume this was to preserve the rest of the human species.
Here is where strange just spirals out of control. You see, when god extracted Elijah he separated him from his tag team partner Elisha. Who for some reason immediately tore off his clothes, picked up Elijah's cloak and struck the river Jordan with it. The river splits and he crosses.
So, something that was a HUGE deal for Moses was accomplished with the mojo that rubbed off Elijah onto his cloak.
I find it hard to reconcile someone such as Elijah was on a level playing field with the rest of us.
The guy didn't even die.
The Bible doesn't tell us how Elisha died but the last act mentioned was him calling the king a moron. May be a connection there.
Elijah was a prototype of JESUS.

Could be said of Melchizedek also, or even all the Prophets are a type of JESUS.

The difference is the nature of JESUS was Human and God and HE never sinned.

GOD found favor with Elijah and made him an example for when HE sends HIS only SON.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160057 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even remotely relevant to my comment. Collecting pairs is not a viable approach to replenish all the species on earth. The article you link to does not address the issue.
<quoted text>
Sorry.

I took a shot at it.

LOL
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160058 Jun 17, 2013
JUDGEMENT DAY COMING wrote:
WHAT WILL THE MORONS and obama/holder SAY NOW...?

The lawsuit is over obama throwing a military officer in jail for 10 years for demanding to see proof of who obama is.

***"At the time the case was originally filed and heard, the plaintiffs did not have new information that became available recently. Such information includes recently released census data which shows Harrison J. Bounel being born in 1890, recent disclosure to the public of the 120 year SSA rule, which requires release of SS-5, Social Security original application of “extremely aged individuals”, meaning individuals of 120 years old or older without a consent of such individual and without a death certificate or any other proof of death, as well as recent report from Merlins Information Systems showing Barack Obama using both Bounel’s name and Social Security number in connection to his property at 5046 Greenwood in Chicago as late as 2009."***

The Judge for the court just filed 24 pages of evidence on this from the lawsuit.

Just what will obama say since it is in his own handwritting, using a dead guy's name and using his SS# on HIS OWN HOUSE in 2009? All of the evidence is on file, so what will obama say?

Is he going to say he found out about it in the newspapers? His theft of that guys SS# to get where he is today. Taking his name to buy real estate in Chicago. Public records show obama to have this guys SS# in a state he never visited to get it.

hmmmmmm...June 27 is the deadline to produce his argument. ALL the evidence is in and it says obama is NOT who he says he is, has forged documents, has stolen others....what will he say?

Will he start a war between now and then? What???

OK morons, make your excuses now. WE CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR NONSENSE ARGUMENTS ON THIS ONE!

LOL!!!

I can't wait to hear about this one on the 27th of June.
Another Birfoon fail No need to wait till next week to hear about it
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#160059 Jun 17, 2013
JUDGEMENT DAY COMING wrote:
June 27, 2013. The day the court has set for Obama to answer and the document to be released.
Any day now .... Hahahahahaha
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160060 Jun 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who is "saved by god's grace" you don't take him very seriously.
Slavery is MANDATED by god. You either get with it or get off the boat.
Matthew 5:17
(Jesus) "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
Jesus didn't change god's laws. Nor does the passage of time.
First off, Slavery is NOT mandated by GOD.

Secondly, JESUS is more real too me because the Scriptures pulsates with LIFE and is NOT a dead book.

Now, if humans had slaves because of FREE CHOICE, they should be treated honestly and fairly with good pay, good shelter, enough good food to eat Et Cetera.

JESUS DID FULFILL the law because nobody sacrifices lambs anymore.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160061 Jun 17, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Whatever gave you the notion that Jesus’s biographers were witnesses to the events they portray? They weren’t writing from memory. Matthew and Luke plagiarized 90 percent of their gospel from Mark and John was probably nuts or on something. Guess everyone but you knows the gospel of John differs from the other three.
I suppose what’s most ironic is your entire religion originated with the Jews and the Jews say you’re full of shit. LOL......
Your premises are totally false except for your last sentence.

The Hebrews did kill many Prophets of GOD but it was the sins of all Humankind that killed JESUS who NEVER SINNED BTW.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160062 Jun 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This from Peter and his 11 apostle brethren who all abandoned their wives and children. Am I correct?
No you are NOT correct. The Catholic priesthood came mostly from JESUS and Saint Paul.

Matthew 8:14

When Jesus came into Peter's house, he saw Peter's mother-in-law lying in bed with a fever.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160063 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Religion is supposedly inspired by God. There is no timeline for God. So then why did religion, and Jesus, condone slavery?
Who brought in the emancipation declaration and the civil rights act of 1965? The clergy? No. They were mostly opposed. Laymen and atheists like Abe Lincoln and non-practicing except for appearances in church JFK and LBJ.
Slavery all over the world, abandoned before the US did, was also abolished by laymen and atheists.
NO, the Churches were behind MLK and against slavery.

Lincoln was a Christian too my knowledge.
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160064 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You murdererd, you raped,you looted, you "incested"?.
Well, as I said, God IS merciful.
Absolutely NOT, I did none of those.

But I am still a sinner saved by GODs Grace.

Just look at all my past posts about Ignorant "Iraqi Oil" Bush.

LOL
Therealnews com

Sayville, NY

#160065 Jun 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Grateful for your comments on the following two Luke and Matthew and Jesus's approach to recruitment of apostles and his interpretation of peace and love. Why, Justice ha ha LRS may even chime in.
"If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple" [Luke xiv. 26.] True happiness will come from following all of the teachings of Jesus."
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a, sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, and a man's foes they shall be of his own household." [Matthew x. 34-36.] Be prepared to meet resistance to the teachings of Jesus.
The early Christians had to hide in catacombs/caves to worship and were thrown to the Lions at the Coliseum.

It is only be the GRACE OF GOD that Christianity grew and continued.

Most of the Apostles all died horrible and horrific deaths, because they would not deny that Jesus came back from the dead.

Look what you wrote and how hard it was to follow Jesus.

In many places in the world it is still very hard, the Middle East comes to mind.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#160067 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, no effect.
With his fingers in his ears he cannot hear the laughter.

Only a delusional fool could possibly believe the earth is only ~6000 years old. Only an ignorant fool could believe that's science.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>LRS thinks a multiple personality game will separate him from his bogus past statements. The moron thinks play school science is legit and that he does not have a foul mouth.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160068 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a delusional fool could possibly believe the earth is only ~6000 years old. Only an ignorant fool could believe that's science.
<quoted text>
Why do you behave like a brat? I don't believe I made any such post about 6,000 years. Do you ever converse without calling the other person names? Your last sentence is close but not quite correct. Now, this is a known fact; only an ignorant fool thinks he has all the answers and only an arrogant, ignorant fool boasts about his own hype. Self-centeredness is an indication of other psychological instabilities of an individual.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#160069 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you behave like a brat? I don't believe I made any such post about 6,000 years. Do you ever converse without calling the other person names? Your last sentence is close but not quite correct. Now, this is a known fact; only an ignorant fool thinks he has all the answers and only an arrogant, ignorant fool boasts about his own hype. Self-centeredness is an indication of other psychological instabilities of an individual.
Grow up.

You cited an infantile young earth web site characterizing it as science.

Now where did I claim to quote you saying the earth is 6000 years old?

Your actions speak louder than words. Why deny what you believe?

Really, is there anyone who believes in the crap at young earth web sites but doesn't believe the earth is 6000 years old? That's the whole point of young earth pseudoscience.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#160070 Jun 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Elijah was a prototype of JESUS.
Could be said of Melchizedek also, or even all the Prophets are a type of JESUS.
The difference is the nature of JESUS was Human and God and HE never sinned.
GOD found favor with Elijah and made him an example for when HE sends HIS only SON.
Elijah was a cold-blooded killer and assassin. In one fell swoop, he murdered 850 "false" prophets. Murdered. Yet he figures in the transfiguration and supposedly thrones at the right of Jesus. Another human invention, not Jesus's, not God.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#160072 Jun 17, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Slavery is NOT mandated by GOD.
Secondly, JESUS is more real too me because the Scriptures pulsates with LIFE and is NOT a dead book.
Now, if humans had slaves because of FREE CHOICE, they should be treated honestly and fairly with good pay, good shelter, enough good food to eat Et Cetera.
JESUS DID FULFILL the law because nobody sacrifices lambs anymore.
You just incredibly wrote : "Now, if humans had slaves because of FREE CHOICE"...Whose free choice? The slaves'? And it's ok for Jesus and the Bible to condone slavery because slave owners had slaves and it was their free choice?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160073 Jun 17, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
You cited an infantile young earth web site characterizing it as science.
Now where did I claim to quote you saying the earth is 6000 years old?
Your actions speak louder than words. Why deny what you believe?
Really, is there anyone who believes in the crap at young earth web sites but doesn't believe the earth is 6000 years old? That's the whole point of young earth pseudoscience.
<quoted text>
"You cited an infantile..." merely your opinion
"Now where did I claim....." check you post
"Your actions speak louder..." most people's do
"Really, is there anyone...." i'm sure there are
BTW, you answered none of my questions. But, that's you. You still seem angry.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160074 Jun 17, 2013
Are you angry because people disagree with you? If so, good luck to you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#160075 Jun 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Are you angry because people disagree with you? If so, good luck to you.
Would you like to try and work through your anger problems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,156,300
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min PEllen 98,885
Amy 12-28-14 12 min PEllen 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min litesong 49,370
Dear Abby 12-28 30 min PEllen 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min rabbee yehoshooah... 71,278
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:12 am PST

ESPN 7:12AM