BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159980 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR as transparent as a toddler.
I'm sorry, I don't follow you. I am curious about your location though, is that your hometown?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159982 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You really go out and spit on worms? Paleontology isn't a legitimate branch of science? BTW, if you're not angry then why are you spitting on innocent worms? From what I can tell, they've done nothing to you. Perhaps it's just a case of displaced anger?
So now he switches from geology to paleontology.

Paleontology? What next, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, geophysics?

Wikipedia's comment is right on the money:

"Flood geology contradicts the scientific consensus in geology and paleontology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, biology, geophysics and stratigraphy, and the scientific community considers it to be pseudoscience."

Young earth pseudoscience is not science.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Not anger at all. I always spit on contemptible worms. Especially if they are ignorant delusional fools who think fairy tale young earth web sites are concerned with a legitimate branch of science.

RationalState

#159983 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I don't follow you.
I'm not surprised you cannot comprehend a simple statement.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR as transparent as a toddler.

RationalState

#159984 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious about your location though, is that your hometown?
Nope. The location given via ISP is not even close.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159985 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very classy of you.
Beats your vocabulary any day. Incidentally, what do YOU call an American who uses PRAVDA to attack her own country?Y

Ottawa

#159986 Jun 16, 2013
ooookay, here it is.

We have Justice Ha ha LRS accusing wojar and me of anger. Yes, we do.

This from the swamp guy whose vocabulary would shock stevedores and football players and in some states and foreign countries send him straight to jail, don't pass Go...This is the swamp guy who says wojar and I are angry even though our posts don't even hint of anger, rather they are very calm. On the other hand, the aforementioned swamp guy has so far hoped that Obama's plane would lose parts while in flight ("you never know what can happen when a plane starts to lose parts..."), wished that my plane to Las Vegas would crash and kill my wife and I and over 100 passengers, wished I and my wife would have a fatal car crash on our trip to Vermont, threatened me with violence 3 days ago, and called wojar a "Pollack" (LRs tm reg'd) and told him to go back home.

So much for our anger.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#159987 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, man we had a roast, potatoes, fresh purple hulls, carrot suflet, gravy and strawberry pie! Man it was good too. Thanks for inquiring.
We had chicken habanero sandwiches and spinach feta pizza
from Dominoes. Thank God for delivery. Would love some pie.
What is a hull?

Ottawa

#159988 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, man we had a roast, potatoes, fresh purple hulls, carrot suflet, gravy and strawberry pie! Man it was good too. Thanks for inquiring.
Do you think I could care less what you had? Sounds like Arby's has upgraded its menu LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Lincoln LCN

United States

#159989 Jun 16, 2013
Obama is still President of the USA
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159990 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Flood geology contradicts the scientific consensus in geology and paleontology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, biology, geophysics and stratigraphy, and the scientific community considers it to be pseudoscience."
<quoted text>
Paleontology is not a science? Ok, wojar. Right. As far as switching to Paleontology, that's incorrect. Paleontology is only one aspect of the strata that is looked at. Now, "flood geology" is a term I'm not familiar with. Wiki is a joke.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159991 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised you cannot comprehend a simple statement.
<quoted text>
I said, I don't follow you and I don't.???
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159992 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. The location given via ISP is not even close.
WiFi, no wonder you and jacques bounce around so much.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159993 Jun 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats your vocabulary any day. Incidentally, what do YOU call an American who uses PRAVDA to attack her own country?Y
When your media is purposely not reporting on certain issues then it's time to look elsewhere for your news. No?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159994 Jun 16, 2013
ooookay, here it is.
We have Justice Ha ha LRS accusing wojar and me of anger. Yes, we do.
This from the swamp guy whose vocabulary would shock stevedores and football players and in some states and foreign countries send him straight to jail, don't pass Go...This is the swamp guy who says wojar and I are angry even though our posts don't even hint of anger, rather they are very calm. On the other hand, the aforementioned swamp guy has so far hoped that Obama's plane would lose parts while in flight ("you never know what can happen when a plane starts to lose parts..."), wished that my plane to Las Vegas would crash and kill my wife and I and over 100 passengers, wished I and my wife would have a fatal car crash on our trip to Vermont, threatened me with violence 3 days ago, and called wojar a "Pollack" (LRs tm reg'd) and told him to go back home.
So much for our anger.
You've made great improvements the humor department, congrats. I think I said, "you seem to be angry". That was based on how many names he had called me in one post. Hey, it's cool. Like water on a Duck's back.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159995 Jun 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
We had chicken habanero sandwiches and spinach feta pizza
from Dominoes. Thank God for delivery. Would love some pie.
What is a hull?
Purple Hull Peas.....Black Eyed Peas (at least that's what I call them). When fresh, they fantastic.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159996 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you think I could care less what you had? Sounds like Arby's has upgraded its menu LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
To be honest with you, it makes no difference to me. Sorry.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159997 Jun 16, 2013
Lincoln LCN wrote:
Obama is still President of the USA
HE'S still THE INELIGIBLE and USURPING PrESIDENT
wojar

Bristol, CT

#159998 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Paleontology is not a science? Ok, wojar. Right. As far as switching to Paleontology, that's incorrect. Paleontology is only one aspect of the strata that is looked at. Now, "flood geology" is a term I'm not familiar with. Wiki is a joke.
Illiterate fool imagines I said paleontology is not a science. Young earth flood garbage is a pseusoscience which has no respect among the consensus of scientists in the fields enumerated in my post. Reread my post - slowly. You are the joke.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159999 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate fool imagines I said paleontology is not a science. Young earth flood garbage is a pseusoscience which has no respect among the consensus of scientists in the fields enumerated in my post. Reread my post - slowly. You are the joke.
<quoted text>
Well then, like I said, I'm not familiar with the term. I see you're still name-calling, not over that anger yet or is this how you are normally?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#160000 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I said, I don't follow you and I don't.???
Not my fault you cannot follow the dialog on Sesame Street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patrick 1,115,259
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 98,355
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min JOEL 69,525
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Who 47,027
Amy 10-1 48 min pde 5
Amy - 9-29-2014 53 min Ralph 30
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,755

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE