BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
wojar

Bristol, CT

#159966 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out how you misinterpret so many things and how angry you become when anyone doesn't agree with you. Seems like an odd reaction to me. But hey, that's you.
Not anger at all. I always spit on contemptible worms. Especially if they are ignorant delusional fools who think fairy tale young earth web sites are concerned with a legitimate branch of science.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#159967 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thumbs UP!
Cuz ... that's ALL they are ...
Annoying GNATS ;~)
This is pretty funny coming from a birfoon since they swarm around the court system like gnats and get swated repeatedly like little bugs.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#159968 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pay more attention to what you're reading. I didn't say you were a grimy little twit.
That's news? I never said you did. Talk about reading skills. Thanks for confirming your status as a twit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159970 Jun 16, 2013
WHY was THIS deleted?
AFRAID of the TRUTH, I presume.
Because it makes TOO much sense!
``````````

American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#159969 - minutes ago

THIS CRAP is JUST WRONG!
No REASONing to it!

EDUCATION IS BADLY NEEDED ...
along with some "soul searching" ...

Postings from Sanford: The Trial of Trayvon's Killer, The People's Demand for Justice

Storm Brewing in Sanford

On the day that we arrived, we talked with two men outside a barbershop here in Sanford. One of the men described the situation here—the police harassment and the years of dehumanization faced by Black people.

He talked about the police stopping and
---harassing his white boss for driving him home from work.---

"I'm Black and he's white. <<--<<<

He's in a Black neighborhood, so they assume he's buying drugs, but even when they know he's not, they f***ed with him."

These are the types of stories you hear around here. There is so much still simmering under the surface.

http://www.revcom.us/a/307/storm-brewing-in-s...

George Zimmerman trial wrap-up, Day 1

Seminole County is a suburb of the Orlando metropolitan area and many in the community are very disturbed by the previous presence of protesters ranging from Black Panthers to White Supremacy groups. Different groups from all forms of agendas have flooded Sanford, Florida (where the shooting happened) and areas all over central Florida.

Famous figures such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are a few celebrities among many who have traveled to this area to voice their opinion. The media circus has caused just about everyone in the area to worry about what is going on and begs the question, "Can George Zimmerman get a fair trial from an impartial jury in Seminole County?" If the defense feels that they cannot find an impartial jury in this area, they may ask the judge for a change of venue to somewhere they can.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/georgezimmerman...

Don't they REALIZE ...
THIS IS a "tragedy"
waiting to happen???????

where is 'their dear leader' in ALL this ...
TRYING to "soothe" the nation?

Hiding and/OR on vacation!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#159971 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A middle school child would not need an explanation. What's your excuse?
<quoted text>
If a girl likes a guy, he thinks he can molest her.
Marriage is for love. Hugging, holding, sharing.
Why do we want men hurting us?
Go work. Bring home the bacon.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159972 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Not anger at all. I always spit on contemptible worms. Especially if they are ignorant delusional fools who think fairy tale young earth web sites are concerned with a legitimate branch of science.
You really go out and spit on worms? Paleontology isn't a legitimate branch of science? BTW, if you're not angry then why are you spitting on innocent worms? From what I can tell, they've done nothing to you. Perhaps it's just a case of displaced anger?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159973 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Happy Fathers Day ...
to ALL
*Patriot* Fathers!
And Communist traitor Pravda traitors like you.

Ottawa

#159974 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Well, I'm off to have dinner with my father. You have a blessed day. Try not to be so angry, you'll live longer.
Bon appétit. To Arby's ye go, a step up from Wendy's LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#159975 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
WHY was THIS deleted?
AFRAID of the TRUTH, I presume.
Because it makes TOO much sense!
``````````
American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#159969 - minutes ago
THIS CRAP is JUST WRONG!
No REASONing to it!
EDUCATION IS BADLY NEEDED ...
along with some "soul searching" ...
Postings from Sanford: The Trial of Trayvon's Killer, The People's Demand for Justice
Storm Brewing in Sanford
On the day that we arrived, we talked with two men outside a barbershop here in Sanford. One of the men described the situation here—the police harassment and the years of dehumanization faced by Black people.
He talked about the police stopping and
---harassing his white boss for driving him home from work.---
"I'm Black and he's white. <<--<<<
He's in a Black neighborhood, so they assume he's buying drugs, but even when they know he's not, they f***ed with him."
These are the types of stories you hear around here. There is so much still simmering under the surface.
http://www.revcom.us/a/307/storm-brewing-in-s...
George Zimmerman trial wrap-up, Day 1
Seminole County is a suburb of the Orlando metropolitan area and many in the community are very disturbed by the previous presence of protesters ranging from Black Panthers to White Supremacy groups. Different groups from all forms of agendas have flooded Sanford, Florida (where the shooting happened) and areas all over central Florida.
Famous figures such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are a few celebrities among many who have traveled to this area to voice their opinion. The media circus has caused just about everyone in the area to worry about what is going on and begs the question, "Can George Zimmerman get a fair trial from an impartial jury in Seminole County?" If the defense feels that they cannot find an impartial jury in this area, they may ask the judge for a change of venue to somewhere they can.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/georgezimmerman...
Don't they REALIZE ...
THIS IS a "tragedy"
waiting to happen???????
where is 'their dear leader' in ALL this ...
TRYING to "soothe" the nation?
Hiding and/OR on vacation!
You wrote : "EDUCATION IS BADLY NEEDED ..."

You, commie lady, are the living proof of that.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159976 Jun 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "EDUCATION IS BADLY NEEDED ..."
You, commie lady, are the living proof of that.
Badly in NEED of REFORM
Sorely needed
VERY MUCH needed

ANYthing ELSE?

==========

*badly needed

This money is *badly needed* right now by individuals who must pay for food, shelter and other necessities for their families as they try to find jobs in a challenging economy," Rendell said in a released statement.
Pennsylvania Gov. Rendell Signs Seven Week Jobless Benefits Extension ... by International Business Times - US ed.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Summary
English Synonyms: more detail...
badly needed:
much needed ; badly needed
Remove Ads

English
Detailed Synonyms for badly needed in English

badly needed:
badly needed
badly needed
much needed ; badly needed
much needed
badly needed

Translation Matrix for badly needed:
Other Related Translations Other Translations
badly needed badly needed; much needed
much needed badly needed; much needed
Modifier Related Translations Other Translations
much needed much needed
Related Synonyms for badly needed
bad
badly
need
needed

http://www.interglot.com/dictionary/en/en/tra...

getcha some BADLY NEEDED education jockitch!
wojar

New Britain, CT

#159977 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I didn't know you had the gift of being a "seer". How did you develop that sense? Fascinating subject.
UR as transparent as a toddler.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159978 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>
And Communist traitor Pravda traitors like you.
Very classy of you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159979 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Bon appétit. To Arby's ye go, a step up from Wendy's LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Naw, man we had a roast, potatoes, fresh purple hulls, carrot suflet, gravy and strawberry pie! Man it was good too. Thanks for inquiring.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159980 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR as transparent as a toddler.
I'm sorry, I don't follow you. I am curious about your location though, is that your hometown?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159982 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You really go out and spit on worms? Paleontology isn't a legitimate branch of science? BTW, if you're not angry then why are you spitting on innocent worms? From what I can tell, they've done nothing to you. Perhaps it's just a case of displaced anger?
So now he switches from geology to paleontology.

Paleontology? What next, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, geophysics?

Wikipedia's comment is right on the money:

"Flood geology contradicts the scientific consensus in geology and paleontology, chemistry, physics, astronomy, cosmology, biology, geophysics and stratigraphy, and the scientific community considers it to be pseudoscience."

Young earth pseudoscience is not science.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Not anger at all. I always spit on contemptible worms. Especially if they are ignorant delusional fools who think fairy tale young earth web sites are concerned with a legitimate branch of science.

RationalState

#159983 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I don't follow you.
I'm not surprised you cannot comprehend a simple statement.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>UR as transparent as a toddler.

RationalState

#159984 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious about your location though, is that your hometown?
Nope. The location given via ISP is not even close.

Ottawa

#159985 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Very classy of you.
Beats your vocabulary any day. Incidentally, what do YOU call an American who uses PRAVDA to attack her own country?Y

Ottawa

#159986 Jun 16, 2013
ooookay, here it is.

We have Justice Ha ha LRS accusing wojar and me of anger. Yes, we do.

This from the swamp guy whose vocabulary would shock stevedores and football players and in some states and foreign countries send him straight to jail, don't pass Go...This is the swamp guy who says wojar and I are angry even though our posts don't even hint of anger, rather they are very calm. On the other hand, the aforementioned swamp guy has so far hoped that Obama's plane would lose parts while in flight ("you never know what can happen when a plane starts to lose parts..."), wished that my plane to Las Vegas would crash and kill my wife and I and over 100 passengers, wished I and my wife would have a fatal car crash on our trip to Vermont, threatened me with violence 3 days ago, and called wojar a "Pollack" (LRs tm reg'd) and told him to go back home.

So much for our anger.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#159987 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, man we had a roast, potatoes, fresh purple hulls, carrot suflet, gravy and strawberry pie! Man it was good too. Thanks for inquiring.
We had chicken habanero sandwiches and spinach feta pizza
from Dominoes. Thank God for delivery. Would love some pie.
What is a hull?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,285
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Portlandia 1,156,418
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 48 min _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 52 min _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:41 am PST