BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,441 - 140,460 of 177,399 Comments Last updated 24 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159948 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you about 18 times now, have it your way. Why do you insist on behaving like a little brat who didn't get their way? Again, that's your choice. You sound really angry. Are you angry with God, my friend?
Can't have my way? I'm not the grimy little twit who thinks Dick and Jane is a scientific treatise.

RationalState

#159949 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a very simple question that apparently you're unable to answer. No problem, though.
The little twit thinks simple minded is simple.

And he thinks Dick and Jane is a Ph. D. dissertation.

RationalState

#159950 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall posting anything titled "Dick and Jane". Yes, wojar, there are different schools of thought on nearly all subjects. Does that surprise you? You seem angry again. Anger problems? I've heard that hugging ten trees a day releases most of one's anger. Give it a shot. You're correct, I have never met Mr. Jack Shilt. That is true. And just what is "fecking"?
Twit: I don't recall posting anything titled "Dick and Jane".

He obviously does not understand metaphor.

Sorry, calling religion-based pseudoscience a "different school of thought" does not make it legitimate science.

The twit posted a link to a young earth religion web site and thinks it's "geological evidence" of the biblical great flood.

Anger problems? I don't get angry with a gnat.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but "Dick and Jane find the ark in the petrified forest" is not geological evidence. BTW, your link was to a creationist web site, so puh-effin-lease don't try to disclaim your bible thumpin'.
Of course you didn't mention genetics as you are totally ignorant of the science. Your ignorance is not a get out of jail card. You know jack shi!t about science.
What is "fecking"? Mr. Dirty Mouth needs an explanation?
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159951 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't have my way? I'm not the grimy little twit who thinks Dick and Jane is a scientific treatise.
You need to pay more attention to what you're reading. I didn't say you were a grimy little twit. And I don't know Dick and Jane either. So, what exactly are you talking about?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159952 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The little twit thinks simple minded is simple.
And he thinks Dick and Jane is a Ph. D. dissertation.
Now I didn't know you had the gift of being a "seer". How did you develop that sense? Fascinating subject.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159953 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Twit: I don't recall posting anything titled "Dick and Jane".
He obviously does not understand metaphor.
Sorry, calling religion-based pseudoscience a "different school of thought" does not make it legitimate science.
The twit posted a link to a young earth religion web site and thinks it's "geological evidence" of the biblical great flood.
Anger problems? I don't get angry with a gnat.
<quoted text>
You're not angry? Then why be so ugly? Why put words in my mouth? Why read things into my posts that simply aren't there? Not getting angry with a gnat is a step in the right direction. You should be proud of yourself.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159954 Jun 16, 2013
We can call you The Gnat Master if you like. It's up to you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159955 Jun 16, 2013
I'll check back later. You have a blessed day.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159956 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You and wojar both seem to be angry with God. Why?
Read. I said God has broad shoulders. Does that sound like someone who is angry with God? Have been telling you over and over again that God's the greatest scapegoat for man's atrocities. Why do you still not get it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159957 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
We can call you The Gnat Master if you like. It's up to you.
Thumbs UP!

Cuz ... that's ALL they are ...
Annoying GNATS ;~)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159958 Jun 16, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Read. I said God has broad shoulders. Does that sound like someone who is angry with God? Have been telling you over and over again that God's the greatest scapegoat for man's atrocities. Why do you still not get it?
God has broad shoulders and is a scapegoat? I'm afraid I have angered you now. Take a few deep breaths and relax. That's it, let that anger go. Feel better?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159959 Jun 16, 2013
Happy Fathers Day ...
to ALL
*Patriot* Fathers!
wojar

Windsor, CT

#159960 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not angry? Then why be so ugly? Why put words in my mouth? Why read things into my posts that simply aren't there? Not getting angry with a gnat is a step in the right direction. You should be proud of yourself.
Sorry if the truth seems so ugly. Still don't grasp the concept of metaphor? Hmm, Disk and Jane doesn't use metaphor. Ha ha.
wojar

Windsor, CT

#159961 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to pay more attention to what you're reading. I didn't say you were a grimy little twit. And I don't know Dick and Jane either. So, what exactly are you talking about?
Are you a real dolt or do you just play one on Topix ?
marvinh

Mckeesport, PA

#159962 Jun 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
What Excuses now? just impeach
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159963 Jun 16, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a real dolt or do you just play one on Topix ?
Just pointing out how you misinterpret so many things and how angry you become when anyone doesn't agree with you. Seems like an odd reaction to me. But hey, that's you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159964 Jun 16, 2013
Well, I'm off to have dinner with my father. You have a blessed day. Try not to be so angry, you'll live longer.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#159965 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out how you misinterpret so many things and how angry you become when anyone doesn't agree with you. Seems like an odd reaction to me. But hey, that's you.
Misinterpret?
Says the dolt who thinks an infantile babbling of pseudoscience is geology. The moron misconstrues contempt and disrespect as anger.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#159966 Jun 16, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anger at all. I always spit on contemptible worms. Especially if they are ignorant delusional fools who think fairy tale young earth web sites are concerned with a legitimate branch of science.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#159967 Jun 16, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thumbs UP!
Cuz ... that's ALL they are ...
Annoying GNATS ;~)
This is pretty funny coming from a birfoon since they swarm around the court system like gnats and get swated repeatedly like little bugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min usanew 1,100,247
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 6 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 7 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 19 min edogxxx 2
Amy 8-30 27 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info