BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,020)

Showing posts 140,381 - 140,400 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll take fables over evidence every time?
I'll take the word of the "Bible" over the word of any man, any day. I thought I typed that out pretty clear the first time. No?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Que Rogue's pisspoor understanding of relativity story.
Why did you have to say that? I can't stop laughing.

Rogue and the theory of relativity? That's like a termite's understanding of Newtonian mechanics.

I'm laughing so hard it hurts. If I were a Rogue Libtard Straw Man I'd sue you!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If the 6000 year-old Earth was stated in the bible, please show it. If not, then it's not there. Not a yes or no answer?
The **conclusion** that the Earth is ~6000 years old is a conclusion that was reached by men, and stated by men. Now even if God "told you" that the earth is 6000 years old it would still be a yes or no question.
You're a coward. A dishonest coward. Either it is a yes or no question or it isn't. It "may not be a yes or no question" is a stupid hallucination. RU on drugs?
If it's not a yes or no question, why not? Dumbass.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
But, don't you realize that the word of the Bible IS the word of man, supposedly dictated by God? And, I'll take you at your word, that the Bible is the word of God. Have you read the Old Testament? The truth. Have you? If you have, can you really repeat that it is the word of God, beginning with Genesis. If you do, I'll throw some of the passages at you and ask you to justify them. Deal?
Like I said before, it is the message that is important, not the individual words and phrases. Yes, I have read the Bible, though it has been many years. What I am talking about is the message as a whole. You seem to want to nitpick about phrases and individual words. I don't need to justify anything. I asked you a question earlier about knowing a junkie, did you answer it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Is a man who writes dumbazzbastard, dumbazzbitch, buttflapper,. queer, etc, daily, specially in a non-warranted spontaneous manner, reflect the message of God? I'll tell you in passing that most so-called "libtards" don't use that kind of language, but on the other hand, most birthers and tea partyers who come to Topix do.
Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I won't knock the living S out of ya. As I have said, I fire back. Why no mention of GB's comment to me out of the blue? Double standard?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If the 6000 year-old Earth was stated in the bible, please show it. If not, then it's not there. Not a yes or no answer?
The **conclusion** that the Earth is ~6000 years old is a conclusion that was reached by men, and stated by men. Now even if God "told you" that the earth is 6000 years old it would still be a yes or no question.
You're a coward. A dishonest coward. Either it is a yes or no question or it isn't. It "may not be a yes or no question" is a stupid hallucination. RU on drugs?
If it's not a yes or no question, why not? Dumbass.
<quoted text>
Ever read the book, "Heaven Is For Real"?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is geological evidence of a massive flood in various parts of the world.
Wowee Zowee. 35 million year old sea shells in Texas (found in 35 million year old sediments that were once under oceans) are evidence of "the flood" a few thousand years ago according to the bible?

And the moron thinks that the human population not only went through a first bottleneck of two humans (Adam & Eve) but a second bottleneck that has been scientifically disproved. Gawd you are stupid.

And Noah scoured the entire earth, which no one could possibly do even today (except Santa Claus), and the entire genetic diversity of all species is due to Noah? RU on LSD? Really, Noah saved all the land species of North America with his Ark?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the flat earth belief antedated the formal scientific method. Incidentally, ancient Egyptian astronomers understood that the earth was not flat, and they even calculated the distance from the earth to the moon.
Fossils embedded from the flood? Fossils in mountains and other inland locales are evidence that some land masses were once under water millions of years ago. That's not evidence of a multi-million year flood that covered the entire earth. Did you graduate middle school? How did Noah and his family survive all those millions of years on the ark, numskull? How did Noah build his ark millions of years ago before there were any humans? Moron.
<quoted text>
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the flat earth belief antedated the formal scientific method. Incidentally, ancient Egyptian astronomers understood that the earth was not flat, and they even calculated the distance from the earth to the moon.
Fossils embedded from the flood? Fossils in mountains and other inland locales are evidence that some land masses were once under water millions of years ago. That's not evidence of a multi-million year flood that covered the entire earth. Did you graduate middle school? How did Noah and his family survive all those millions of years on the ark, numskull? How did Noah build his ark millions of years ago before there were any humans? Moron.
<quoted text>
Why would you believe the Mountains were all covered by water instead of the flood? What is the difference?

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? LOL

How would you know that the earth was flooded for Millions of years?

It rained for 40 days and 40 nights. I'm sure it wasn't a light rain or even a heavy rain like we see today.

It must of came down like never before in history.

Same is true of the Red Sea parting which scientist think could have happened.

==========

Scientists Explain Red Sea Parting and Other Miracles

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take the word of the "Bible" over the word of any man, any day. I thought I typed that out pretty clear the first time. No?
So you'll take the word that Noah saved every marsupial from Australia on his Ark?

MORON. Did he have assistance from Santa's helpers? Elf?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll take fables over evidence every time?
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Norway is in a pickle. Their oil production is slowly dropping and in another twenty years they will no longer be a net exporter of oil which is in part responsible for their above average economy. So the question now is, to extend oil exploration into areas that had previously been ruled out!
I wonder what the environmentalists will say?
Rogue
Oslo to okay Arctic oil drilling near sea ice, despite risks
Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:57pm EDT
* Norway government seeking to offset production decline
* Draft law to allow drilling in waters vulnerable to ice
* Environmentalists see risks
By Environment Correspondent Alister Doyle
OSLO, June 14 (Reuters)- Norway is set to permit offshore oil and gas exploration in Arctic waters vulnerable to sea ice, angering some opposition politicians and environmentalists who say ice sharply raises risks of accidents.
Norway's centre-left government, seeking new resources to offset a decline in production to a 25-year low, has often said it will not allow drilling in ice-covered seas. But the exact definition has been unclear.
A draft law, agreed by parliament's energy and environment committee this week, will allow drilling in an offshore border zone with Russia the size of Switzerland, part of which was covered by sea ice in a chill 2003 winter.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/14/nor...
Subs Find Bottom on Arctic Endeavor August 3, 2007
A Russian flag was planted on the North Pole seabed Thursday as man reached the bottom of the top of the world for the first time in an expedition likely to accelerate the scramble for rich underwater deposits.
Two mini-submarines, Mir-1 and Mir-2, carried three-man crews more than four kilometers below the Arctic surface and back up again in a nine-hour operation. A mechanical arm dropped the rust proof flag on the seabed from Mir-1 as part of Russia's attempts to bolster its claim for a vast part of the Arctic floor.
http://www.nowpublic.com/russian_subs_find_bo...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the link I provided. It refutes what you say.
RU a deaf mute who cannot speak for himself? Read the link? LMAO.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in Caesar's day most Romans believed in the Roman gods. Roman gods were not myths?
Socrates was put to death because he didn't believe in the Greek gods.
Popular belief in a god or gods is not evidence that belief is anything other than belief. BTW, 66% of the world is not Christian.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee. 35 million year old sea shells in Texas (found in 35 million year old sediments that were once under oceans) are evidence of "the flood" a few thousand years ago according to the bible?
And the moron thinks that the human population not only went through a first bottleneck of two humans (Adam & Eve) but a second bottleneck that has been scientifically disproved. Gawd you are stupid.
And Noah scoured the entire earth, which no one could possibly do even today (except Santa Claus), and the entire genetic diversity of all species is due to Noah? RU on LSD? Really, Noah saved all the land species of North America with his Ark?
<quoted text>
Hmmmm....

http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scien...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the question? That's what you stated. Children of God and Son of God are the same thing in your mind? Not in mine. There is only one Son of God.
A parent's child is not a son? Why do you do this? You're wrong, and you just cannot just let it go. Everyone's watching. You don't care?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'll take the word that Noah saved every marsupial from Australia on his Ark?
<quoted text>
That was the second time I typed it very clearly. Sorry if you can't understand.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevertheless, the 6000 year figure for the age of the earth was made up by people who interpreted the bible according to the genealogy of Jesus. No?
A simple yes or no will do.
<quoted text>
YES.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU a deaf mute who cannot speak for himself? Read the link? LMAO.
<quoted text>
No, I'm not. Can you not look at a link? All you do is click on it.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you believe the Mountains were all covered by water instead of the flood? What is the difference?
Moron. They weren't mountains millions of years ago. Grow a brain.

Got a clue?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not.
I know a lot of inside stuff from the curia (understatement),(I even took a curia Monseigneur on a tour of New England once, a friend of my brother (my bro who was formerly associated with the Vatican, now retired). It was on my dime.) Yeah, that's what a brother does for his brother.
The old guard cannot understand the 21st century; they're still mired in the 16th century.
"Francis, rebuild My Church!"
So do I. If you open your line of communications, I'll tell you how come, but not here in public.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope Francis recently stated that he believes good and decent atheists can go to heaven. Maybe he will rebuild the Church. That doesn't say much for misanthropic and hateful believers.
<quoted text>
GOD is Love.

At the last day JESUS will judge the hearts and minds of all humankind fairly.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I don't think God got bored some 6,000 years, or 6.5 billion years ago, and created the Universe. I think He has been doing this from infinity and will continue to reinvent everything.
I suppose the are endless numbers of "Earths" similar to our whith intelligent human like creatures but I do not believe they have visited our Earth and probably never will.
Yes, God could have created LIFE in other galaxies.

But little green men from Mars?

I Think Not!

lol

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the second time I typed it very clearly. Sorry if you can't understand.
Second time? Give yourself more credit than that.

You have innumerable times asserted that you will take fables over evidence -- every time.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,381 - 140,400 of167,507
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,033,412
Amy 4-18 3 min PEllen 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 65,086
New 'Google' for Dark Web 6 min By Jessica Jerreat 1
Abby 4-18 7 min RACE 3
Phillip Tutor: Long list of America’s dead 12 min Anniston Star 1
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min RJS 7,548
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Go Blue Forever 96,078
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••