BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159886 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you "told me" when your conclusions and premises are false?
Now please explain how despite the genetic diversity of all animals on the planet being inconsistent with the 'great flood' fable, "Dick and Jane find the Ark" proves otherwise.
Fecking moron.
<quoted text>
No one is speaking of genetics except you. I posted only about geological evidence that does support a great flood theory. Now, look back at my posts, you'll find no mention of Noah, animals or genetics. Where did you fall off the tracks? BTW, what is "fecking"?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159887 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I only said "you" were too literal. It's a amazing what you take from a post. That anger will only destroy you. Again, that's your choice.
Sorry loser, the scientific method is not metaphorical. Your fantasy failed. Would you prefer a metaphorical explanation? If so, there are
many fictional works to satisfy your cravings. But that's not science.
Loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee Zowee! The scientific method is "too literal".
If a stupid asinine hypothesis can't pass muster, then it is was interpreted "too literally". Sorry, metaphor is not part of the scientific method. The simple fact is if the great flood as described in the bible were true, the DNA evidence would be consistent with that hypothetical event. Sorry loser, never happened.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159888 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, the scientific method is not metaphorical. Your fantasy failed. Would you prefer a metaphorical explanation? If so, there are
Loser.
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with you being "too" literal?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159889 Jun 15, 2013
Wojar, perhaps you're simply stressed out? Too much work in the lab, maybe?

RationalState

#159892 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with you being "too" literal?
Sorry, if your proposition fails, it fails.

The evidence is not metaphorical. If your fantasy were true, about the biblical flood, then the DNA evidence would be consistent with your fantasy. Sorry, it proves you're pissing in the wind.
FALSIFIED is too literal?

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159894 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, if your proposition fails, it fails.
The evidence is not metaphorical. If your fantasy were true, about the biblical flood, then the DNA evidence would be consistent with your fantasy. Sorry, it proves you're pissing in the wind.
FALSIFIED is too literal?
Grow up.
<quoted text>
Sorry, the geological evidence says differently. You're geologically challenged and that's ok. Believe what you want.

RationalState

#159895 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is speaking of genetics except you. I posted only about geological evidence that does support a great flood theory. Now, look back at my posts, you'll find no mention of Noah, animals or genetics. Where did you fall off the tracks? BTW, what is "fecking"?
Well, sonny, if there were a 'great flood' that immersed the earth, there would be genetic evidence. Whether you were cognizant of that fact or not is not my problem. Capisce?

If there were big floods in past history, so fecking what? We have big floods today.

So you agree that the Noah's ark fable with the gigantic flood that covered the earth is myth and not factual?

A simple yes or no will do.

You're a pathetic coward who cannot answer the question.

"I posted only about geological evidence that does support a great flood theory."

What great flood are you referring to, MORON? A great flood in the Precambrian period? Or are you referring to a little great flood that has nothing to do with your fantasies?

But if you are referring to a "great flood" according to the bible, you're pissing in the wind.

So I don't give a rat's ass if you expressly mentioned Noah.

Capisce. So what the f is your point? MORON?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you "told me" when your conclusions and premises are false?
Now please explain how despite the genetic diversity of all animals on the planet being inconsistent with the 'great flood' fable, "Dick and Jane find the Ark" proves otherwise.
Fecking moron.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159896 Jun 15, 2013
Well gents, it's time to crank up some real horsepower. Four cylinders playing whatever tune my wrist tells them to. Gotta love it! 155HP, 425lbs. What a riot. Enjoy your evenings.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159897 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, sonny, if there were a 'great flood' that immersed the earth, there would be genetic evidence. Whether you were cognizant of that fact or not is not my problem. Capisce?
If there were big floods in past history, so fecking what? We have big floods today.
So you agree that the Noah's ark fable with the gigantic flood that covered the earth is myth and not factual?
"I posted only about geological evidence that does support a great flood theory."
What great flood are you referring to, MORON? A great flood in the Precambrian period? Or are you referring to a little great flood that has nothing to do with your fantasies?
But if you are referring to a "great flood" according to the bible, you're pissing in the wind.
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it wojar. Geology isn't your thing, I understand. Your anger is showing again. Had any R&R recently?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#159898 Jun 15, 2013
Well, even Charles Darwin himself as early as 1859 said in his Origin of Species that the 'Cambrian Explosion' with it's sudden, rapid appearance of all major phyla extant today was a major objection that could be made against his theory of evolution by natural selection.
I'm straddling the fence on this one, Woj, smack dab in the middle. I'm not taking any chances with the Big Boss. My primary intent being to draw attention to the Cambrian Explosion ca. 550 million years ago before present, give or take a few millenia.
So don't get me going on stramataphores, viruses and bacterium.

RationalState

#159899 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it wojar. Geology isn't your thing, I understand. Your anger is showing again. Had any R&R recently?
Logic and reason and science is "my thing" loser. If you have no rebuttal, that's not my problem. And "Dick and Jane find God and Noah's Ark" is not science.

Capisce?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

RationalState

#159900 Jun 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Well, even Charles Darwin himself as early as 1859 said in his Origin of Species that the 'Cambrian Explosion' with it's sudden, rapid appearance of all major phyla extant today was a major objection that could be made against his theory of evolution by natural selection.
I'm straddling the fence on this one, Woj, smack dab in the middle. I'm not taking any chances with the Big Boss. My primary intent being to draw attention to the Cambrian Explosion ca. 550 million years ago before present, give or take a few millenia.
So don't get me going on stramataphores, viruses and bacterium.
Last time I checked, this is 2013, not 1859. They didn't even know what DNA was in 1859.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159901 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GODs reasons are way above our small brains.
Why did GOD have to give Pharaoh 10 plagues before He freed the Hebrews?
God kills innocent babies and children and that is your answer, you don't even question it? Again, and I repeat, God's not a murderer, he did not do this. God issued the commandment "Thou shalt not kill". How can he contravene his own laws? All attributed to HIM and you agree.

You believe that killing innocent first sons was a charitable and loving act of God? All of this to free the Hebrew Slaves who, it turns out, had their own slaves? Abraham was the first slave owner.

Ottawa

#159902 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, Slaves in the New Testament are to be treated honestly and fairly just like a family member.
Fair Pay. Fair Shelter, Fair Everything.
Same is true of a Wife. Love and Respect her just as she loves and respects you.
the slaves were paid? Had fair shelter? And were treated like family members? Have you gone mad?

Here is the Oxford definition of slave : A person who is the property of another and OBLIGED to work for her or him. 2. one who is dominated by another person or by influrnce ; a slave to duty. etc

Treated like family members? Is the above description an accurate one of how you treat your family? If they are paid, housed and treated like family, why was slavery abolished practically all over the world? By atheists by the way as most religions approved slavery.

Ottawa

#159903 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, Slaves in the New Testament are to be treated honestly and fairly just like a family member.
Fair Pay. Fair Shelter, Fair Everything.
Same is true of a Wife. Love and Respect her just as she loves and respects you.
Sorry, just read your last sentence. "Same is true of wife?". Excuse me. You put the wife in the same category as slaves?

Ottawa

#159904 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
Proverbs 25:21-22
21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.
22 In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.
Did Joshua, on orders from Moses, know of Proverbs 25 : 21 - 22 as he killed every man, woman and child in every city of Canaan? Made Hitler look like a bumbling amateur. Did the Crusaders know this when they massacred the Christian Orthodox in Constantinople on their way to more massacres in the Holy Land? Did the Pope and Isabel la catolica know about this when they initiated the "Holy" Inquisition? Did the Conquistadors know of these proverbs when they slaughtered fully 2/3 of the indigenous population of South American in the name of God? God does have broad shoulders as all this and more was done in HIS name.

Ottawa

#159906 Jun 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the babies and pre-pub children. Were those two town without babies and children? Why did THEY have to perish? And turned into a salt pillar! Overkill maybe?<quoted text>
Jacques said he use to be an altar boy, etc. but I have no idea why he lost his religion. He seems to give Muslims a pass while bashing Christians in general and Catholic specifically. He may have been molested by a priest or something.
Liar. You know what I've said about Mohamad and Moslems. Yet, you repeat the same lies over and over again. Why am I not surprised? Find me one instance, for all of today where I have attacked God. YOU have, as you blame every killing, human catastrophe on him, whereas I go after his so-called "messengers" of lies and hate.

I keep asking why Adam and Eve and the temptations, why the great Flood that killed humanity, why Sodom and Gomorrah, all these people killed, including innocent babies and children and instead of explaining , come out with the altar boy stuff and why I lost my religion.

Ottawa

#159907 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving that new archeological digs shows the bible to be correct.
See, Now Was That So Hard.
Correct in the Hebrews who were rescued from bondage, or slavery, had their own slaves? Okay. Er, how do you justify tit for tat? Or do you?

Ottawa

#159908 Jun 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And Abraham invented slavery? I would like to see where in the Bible it says that!
I'll show you precisely where when you start answering my request, over 50 of them, for proof of all you've advanced here. I may even tell you to find it.

Just a hint : Did you hear of his wife's slave with whom dirty old Abe made a child called Ishmael that he left to die in the desert along with his mother - the slave? Then right after, his old barren wife had her own child, jealous, she asked Abe to kill the other child and the mother he had sex with . A few years later, old liar (remember Abe was married to his sister and "loaned" her to the Egyptian king, I digress) took his new son Isaac to the mountain to kill him as he heard voices from who else but God that the had to immolate his only son. And it goes on...Yes, God has broad shoulders.

Ottawa

#159909 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I can glean both Jacques and wojar know scriptures.
They certainly are two doubting Thomas's.
To know the scriptures is to be a Doubting Thomas? wojar and I have quoted bible passages, no comments annexed, just quotes and you, so-called Christians, either disavow them or say we can't question God, even when millions of murders are attributed to him by old misanthrope writers? Not one question we've asked has been answered. Not one single one, except "our little brains can't question God's purpose" or Jacques used to be an altar boy blah blah blah or, from Justice ha ha LRS, profanity and "I can still beat ya" or words to that effect.

Tolerance is not a big thing with believers , I opine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min j_m_w 98,669
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Incognito4Ever 1,141,656
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min SpaceBlues 48,393
romance 32 min Yunkee 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min _Zoey_ 4,859
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,240
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 2 hr Culture Auditor 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST

NFL 1:30PM