BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,019)

Showing posts 140,361 - 140,380 of173,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Flash, Sarah Palin to return to Fox News as a contributor. Which means Fox News does not pay her for her time.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Even Pope Emeritus Benedict understood the problem that modern science poses to ancient beliefs.

"'If Providence will some day free me of my obligations, I should like to devote myself precisely to the theme of original sin and to the necessity of rediscovery of its authentic reality. In fact, if it is no longer understood that man is in a state of alienation (that is not only economic and social and, consequently, one that is not resolvable by his efforts alone), one no longer understands the necessity of Christ the Redeemer. The whole structure of the faith is threatened by this. The inability to understand original sin and to make it understandable is really one of the most difficult problems of present-day theology and pastoral ministry,"

The simple fact is there was not an original mating pair. Original sin, and therefore the need for a 'redeemer' of the progeny of the mythical Adam and Eve is up in the air.

Let's get real, the idea of an original immortal mating pair, who then suffered death is ridiculous if they had mortal mothers and fathers, and brothers and sister, and cousins and friends.

Get real!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

"For they overflowed exceedingly: and filled all on the face of the earth: and the ark was carried upon the waters."

All the face of the earth? Pray tell, where did all that water come from?

Mars?
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
And did you know that the Jews who came out of bondage (slavery) from Egypt had their own slaves? And so it goes.
And did you know that new archeological digs around the Pyramids and Luxor have shown evidence that workers that built them and many monuments were, perhaps, not slaves at all. Encampments were found, whole cities where Jewish "slaves" may have lived.
<quoted text>
Hummm, if indeed Jews where free people in Egypt, why did the Pharaoh get upset when they wanted to leave? Maybe the current rulers of Egypt want to discredit the current Jews?
It's sad when Jacqueau can't see propaganda for what it is! Any thing that is anti-Jew or anti-Christian, he will gulp down like rec Kool Aide!
Nobody is right or wrong on every issue.

We are all coming from different places and backgrounds.

I thank GOD for the Internet and for its information.

It is like a College Library right inside your home.

My advice about the Bible is you eat the fish but spit out the bones.
jeetrock

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

www.jeetonlinejobs.blogspot.com get free online jobs earn money from internt earn 500$ par month

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, another Idiotard on Fox News. He was claiming we should not try and investigate the possibility of the White House involvement with the IRS scandal because ..... Obama is at war! Well, if we are at war, why is Obama taking 56 vehicles and I have no idea how many people to Kenya for a good will tour that will cost $80-100 MILLION!
Especially after charging the EEA a half million of ATTC support for Oshkosh next month. Hey Obama, all those planes paid fuel TAXES for ATC support. Double taxation?!?
Ya know, the FAA people actually politic to work for the event as they get free tickets to the event. I wonder if the EEA will charge these FEDERAL employees for their tickets this year?!?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News Flash, Sarah Palin to return to Fox News as a contributor. Which means Fox News does not pay her for her time.
Wowee Zowee! I'm not surprised.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible tells us all that mythology about Noah collecting every species on earth.
Duh! Too bad it's been proven FALSE.
The Noah story is less probable than Santa Claus delivering presents to all the children of the world on Christmas Eve.
Nobody had to tell me that. It's COMMON SENSE.
<quoted text>
You do know Santa Claus is a SECULAR figure, don't you?!? Probably knot as you is knot two smart.

Saint Nicholas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saint Nicholas (Greek: Hagios Nikólaos; Latin: Sanctus Nicolaus)(15 March 270 – 6 December 343), also called Nikolaos of Myra, was a historic 4th-century saint and Greek[4] Bishop of Myra in Lycia. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nikolaos the Wonderworker. He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus, whose modern name comes from the Dutch Sinterklaas, itself from a series of elisions and corruptions of the transliteration of "Saint Nikolaos". His reputation evolved among the faithful, as was common for early Christian saints. In 1087, part of the relics (about half of the bones) were furtively translated to Bari, in southeastern Italy; for this reason, he is also known as Nikolaos of Bari. The remaining bones were taken to Venice in 1100. His feast day is the 6th of December.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques said he use to be an altar boy, etc. but I have no idea why he lost his religion. He seems to give Muslims a pass while bashing Christians in general and Catholic specifically. He may have been molested by a priest or something.
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I can glean both Jacques and wojar know scriptures.
They certainly are two doubting Thomas's.
Well, it is hard for sexual deviants to accept any gwad because gwads frown upon sexual deviants. That is why there are no homosexuas in Muslim countries. Why in Mali two young guys were convicted and sent to prison just because they 'looked' gay! They are luck as in most Muslim areas they would just have disappeared down a well!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Santa Claus is a SECULAR figure, don't you?!? Probably knot as you is knot two smart.
Saint Nicholas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Nicholas (Greek: Hagios Nikólaos; Latin: Sanctus Nicolaus)(15 March 270 – 6 December 343), also called Nikolaos of Myra, was a historic 4th-century saint and Greek[4] Bishop of Myra in Lycia. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nikolaos the Wonderworker. He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus, whose modern name comes from the Dutch Sinterklaas, itself from a series of elisions and corruptions of the transliteration of "Saint Nikolaos". His reputation evolved among the faithful, as was common for early Christian saints. In 1087, part of the relics (about half of the bones) were furtively translated to Bari, in southeastern Italy; for this reason, he is also known as Nikolaos of Bari. The remaining bones were taken to Venice in 1100. His feast day is the 6th of December.
Um, the point was that even the **mythical** Santa and his sleigh could not collect all the species on earth. Duh!

So you believe in the warp speed ark that could collect every species of fowl on the earth and return all of the mating pairs to their original habitat after the forty days and forty nights rain?

Eh?

Who said the Santa story was biblical? MORON!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible tells us all that mythology about Noah collecting every species on earth.
Duh! Too bad it's been proven FALSE.
The Noah story is less probable than Santa Claus delivering presents to all the children of the world on Christmas Eve.
Nobody had to tell me that. It's COMMON SENSE.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD created the Universe so I'm sure HE can fit every living creature into the ark.
Humanly it cannot be done, BUT with GOD anything and everything is possible.
If GOD wills it.
GOD spoke and the big bang happened.
???
Every living creature? In a wooden ark? And he collected every warbler in the rain forests and every habitat on the planet? You're mad. Seriously insane.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, if you think every species of squirrel, rat, and woodchuck were collected by Noah, and then repopulated the earth, each in their own habitat, please show your data.
The notion is absurd. Only an ignorant fool believes in the Noah myth.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques said he use to be an altar boy, etc. but I have no idea why he lost his religion. He seems to give Muslims a pass while bashing Christians in general and Catholic specifically. He may have been molested by a priest or something.
<quoted text>
Well, it is hard for sexual deviants to accept any gwad because gwads frown upon sexual deviants. That is why there are no homosexuas in Muslim countries. Why in Mali two young guys were convicted and sent to prison just because they 'looked' gay! They are luck as in most Muslim areas they would just have disappeared down a well!
Rougie, it's not about God, it's about false dogmas and myths.

Common sense does not depend upon sexual orientation.

So if you're heterosexual, please provide an explanation of how item 23 could negate Dr. David A. Sinclair's signature on the hospital birth certificate because of Kenyan birth.

That's the point, MORON.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but some places underwater long ago in the same geological strata (which cover thousands of years) is not evidence of a worldwide flood that occurred in all of those places simultaneously over a period in which Noah could have sailed his supercalifragilistic yacht. And it certainly is not evidence of a worldwide flood that wiped out humanity and all land mammals, except for Noah and his family and his animals on the ark. Indeed there is no evidence for any such nonsense. If that were true, all of the species collected on Noah's nuclear powered warp speed yacht would show genetic diversity with a recent population bottleneck of two. That is simply not the case and your fantasy goes to the trash pile.
Three areas? Three areas ain't a worldwide immersion of the land mass of the world and die-off of nearly all land species in the past 10,000 years or so. The evidence shows that your fantasy is FOS.
<quoted text>
There is evidence to support a great flood. Whether you wish you to accept it or not is entire up to you. The evidence shows that you are incorrect.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you've brought zilch to the religion debate. Nothing. When stumped, which is every single time you write, you come back with worthless gormless insipid irrelevant replies that show you have never done any serious reading or study of any sacred book. Well, of any book except maybe Soldier of Fortune, Superman and Captain Marvel.
Such hateful people. My, My!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is evidence to support a great flood. Whether you wish you to accept it or not is entire up to you. The evidence shows that you are incorrect.
Sorry loser, but there is no evidence to support the biblical flood or the Noah's ark fantasy.

"For they overflowed exceedingly: and filled all on the face of the earth: and the ark was carried upon the waters." Genesis, Ch. 7.

Sorry, loser,l NO EVIDENCE.

"Of all clean beasts take seven and seven, the male and the female.[3] But of the beasts that are unclean two and two, the male and the female. Of the fowls also of the air seven and seven, the male and the female: that seed may be saved upon the face of the whole earth.[4] For yet a while, and after seven days, I will rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth.[5] And Noe did all things which the Lord had commanded him."

Sorry, loser, NO EVIDENCE.

Noah collected every species of bird on the earth?

And after the alleged flood all species were repopulated by small founder populations?

Sorry loser, the data proves you're nuts.

It's called DNA, and it proves you're a raving maniac.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but some places underwater long ago in the same geological strata (which cover thousands of years) is not evidence of a worldwide flood that occurred in all of those places simultaneously over a period in which Noah could have sailed his supercalifragilistic yacht. And it certainly is not evidence of a worldwide flood that wiped out humanity and all land mammals, except for Noah and his family and his animals on the ark. Indeed there is no evidence for any such nonsense. If that were true, all of the species collected on Noah's nuclear powered warp speed yacht would show genetic diversity with a recent population bottleneck of two. That is simply not the case and your fantasy goes to the trash pile.
Three areas? Three areas ain't a worldwide immersion of the land mass of the world and die-off of nearly all land species in the past 10,000 years or so. The evidence shows that your fantasy is FOS.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Some can't see the forest for the trees. They are bound by their self-inflicted limitations of the mind.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, but there is no evidence to support the biblical flood or the Noah's ark fantasy.
"For they overflowed exceedingly: and filled all on the face of the earth: and the ark was carried upon the waters." Genesis, Ch. 7.
"Of all clean beasts take seven and seven, the male and the female.[3] But of the beasts that are unclean two and two, the male and the female. Of the fowls also of the air seven and seven, the male and the female: that seed may be saved upon the face of the whole earth.[4] For yet a while, and after seven days, I will rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth.[5] And Noe did all things which the Lord had commanded him."
And after the alleged flood all species were repopulated by small founder populations?
<quoted text>
It is called geological evidence and it is irrefutable. Sorry wojar. As I said, it is up to you as it really makes no difference to me whether you believe it or not. Can you discuss any subject without being ugly?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called geological evidence and it is irrefutable. Sorry wojar. As I said, it is up to you as it really makes no difference to me whether you believe it or not. Can you discuss any subject without being ugly?
Sorry, but "Dick and Jane find the Ark" is not evidence.

Soreeeee.

After the alleged flood all species were repopulated by small founder populations?

Didn't happen, loser. The evidence is conclusive.

That is unless the Divine Merry Prankster re-engineered the DNA in all species as a divine merry joke.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but there is no such evidence. In fact the evidence proves the biblical account false. And common sense proves the notion of Noah collecting all species to be ridiculous. Really, Noah collected all the species of birds in the Amazon?

A forty day rain induced flood submerged all the earth? Ever hear of the Water cycle? Where did the Divine water hose get all that water, and where did it go? Divine wet vac?

Ain't possible. Get real! Grow up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but "Dick and Jane find the Ark" is not evidence.
Soreeeee.
After the alleged flood all species were repopulated by small founder populations?
Didn't happen, loser. The evidence is conclusive.
That is unless the Divine Merry Prankster re-engineered the DNA in all species as a divine merry joke.
<quoted text>
It's up to you.

http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jul-aug/06-b...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,361 - 140,380 of173,636
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min truth-facts 45,499
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min EasyEed 1,072,309
Abby 7-11 1 hr j_m_w 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,830
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 395
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 4 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr KiMare 48,690
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••