BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#159856 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible tells us all that mythology about Noah collecting every species on earth.
Duh! Too bad it's been proven FALSE.
The Noah story is less probable than Santa Claus delivering presents to all the children of the world on Christmas Eve.
Nobody had to tell me that. It's COMMON SENSE.
<quoted text>
You do know Santa Claus is a SECULAR figure, don't you?!? Probably knot as you is knot two smart.

Saint Nicholas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Saint Nicholas (Greek: Hagios Nikólaos; Latin: Sanctus Nicolaus)(15 March 270 – 6 December 343), also called Nikolaos of Myra, was a historic 4th-century saint and Greek[4] Bishop of Myra in Lycia. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nikolaos the Wonderworker. He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus, whose modern name comes from the Dutch Sinterklaas, itself from a series of elisions and corruptions of the transliteration of "Saint Nikolaos". His reputation evolved among the faithful, as was common for early Christian saints. In 1087, part of the relics (about half of the bones) were furtively translated to Bari, in southeastern Italy; for this reason, he is also known as Nikolaos of Bari. The remaining bones were taken to Venice in 1100. His feast day is the 6th of December.

Location hidden

#159857 Jun 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques said he use to be an altar boy, etc. but I have no idea why he lost his religion. He seems to give Muslims a pass while bashing Christians in general and Catholic specifically. He may have been molested by a priest or something.
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I can glean both Jacques and wojar know scriptures.
They certainly are two doubting Thomas's.
Well, it is hard for sexual deviants to accept any gwad because gwads frown upon sexual deviants. That is why there are no homosexuas in Muslim countries. Why in Mali two young guys were convicted and sent to prison just because they 'looked' gay! They are luck as in most Muslim areas they would just have disappeared down a well!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159858 Jun 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know Santa Claus is a SECULAR figure, don't you?!? Probably knot as you is knot two smart.
Saint Nicholas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Nicholas (Greek: Hagios Nikólaos; Latin: Sanctus Nicolaus)(15 March 270 – 6 December 343), also called Nikolaos of Myra, was a historic 4th-century saint and Greek[4] Bishop of Myra in Lycia. Because of the many miracles attributed to his intercession, he is also known as Nikolaos the Wonderworker. He had a reputation for secret gift-giving, such as putting coins in the shoes of those who left them out for him, and thus became the model for Santa Claus, whose modern name comes from the Dutch Sinterklaas, itself from a series of elisions and corruptions of the transliteration of "Saint Nikolaos". His reputation evolved among the faithful, as was common for early Christian saints. In 1087, part of the relics (about half of the bones) were furtively translated to Bari, in southeastern Italy; for this reason, he is also known as Nikolaos of Bari. The remaining bones were taken to Venice in 1100. His feast day is the 6th of December.
Um, the point was that even the **mythical** Santa and his sleigh could not collect all the species on earth. Duh!

So you believe in the warp speed ark that could collect every species of fowl on the earth and return all of the mating pairs to their original habitat after the forty days and forty nights rain?

Eh?

Who said the Santa story was biblical? MORON!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible tells us all that mythology about Noah collecting every species on earth.
Duh! Too bad it's been proven FALSE.
The Noah story is less probable than Santa Claus delivering presents to all the children of the world on Christmas Eve.
Nobody had to tell me that. It's COMMON SENSE.

RationalState

#159859 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD created the Universe so I'm sure HE can fit every living creature into the ark.
Humanly it cannot be done, BUT with GOD anything and everything is possible.
If GOD wills it.
GOD spoke and the big bang happened.
???
Every living creature? In a wooden ark? And he collected every warbler in the rain forests and every habitat on the planet? You're mad. Seriously insane.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, if you think every species of squirrel, rat, and woodchuck were collected by Noah, and then repopulated the earth, each in their own habitat, please show your data.
The notion is absurd. Only an ignorant fool believes in the Noah myth.

RationalState

#159860 Jun 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques said he use to be an altar boy, etc. but I have no idea why he lost his religion. He seems to give Muslims a pass while bashing Christians in general and Catholic specifically. He may have been molested by a priest or something.
<quoted text>
Well, it is hard for sexual deviants to accept any gwad because gwads frown upon sexual deviants. That is why there are no homosexuas in Muslim countries. Why in Mali two young guys were convicted and sent to prison just because they 'looked' gay! They are luck as in most Muslim areas they would just have disappeared down a well!
Rougie, it's not about God, it's about false dogmas and myths.

Common sense does not depend upon sexual orientation.

So if you're heterosexual, please provide an explanation of how item 23 could negate Dr. David A. Sinclair's signature on the hospital birth certificate because of Kenyan birth.

That's the point, MORON.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159861 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but some places underwater long ago in the same geological strata (which cover thousands of years) is not evidence of a worldwide flood that occurred in all of those places simultaneously over a period in which Noah could have sailed his supercalifragilistic yacht. And it certainly is not evidence of a worldwide flood that wiped out humanity and all land mammals, except for Noah and his family and his animals on the ark. Indeed there is no evidence for any such nonsense. If that were true, all of the species collected on Noah's nuclear powered warp speed yacht would show genetic diversity with a recent population bottleneck of two. That is simply not the case and your fantasy goes to the trash pile.
Three areas? Three areas ain't a worldwide immersion of the land mass of the world and die-off of nearly all land species in the past 10,000 years or so. The evidence shows that your fantasy is FOS.
<quoted text>
There is evidence to support a great flood. Whether you wish you to accept it or not is entire up to you. The evidence shows that you are incorrect.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159862 Jun 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you've brought zilch to the religion debate. Nothing. When stumped, which is every single time you write, you come back with worthless gormless insipid irrelevant replies that show you have never done any serious reading or study of any sacred book. Well, of any book except maybe Soldier of Fortune, Superman and Captain Marvel.
Such hateful people. My, My!

RationalState

#159863 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
There is evidence to support a great flood. Whether you wish you to accept it or not is entire up to you. The evidence shows that you are incorrect.
Sorry loser, but there is no evidence to support the biblical flood or the Noah's ark fantasy.

"For they overflowed exceedingly: and filled all on the face of the earth: and the ark was carried upon the waters." Genesis, Ch. 7.

Sorry, loser,l NO EVIDENCE.

"Of all clean beasts take seven and seven, the male and the female.[3] But of the beasts that are unclean two and two, the male and the female. Of the fowls also of the air seven and seven, the male and the female: that seed may be saved upon the face of the whole earth.[4] For yet a while, and after seven days, I will rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth.[5] And Noe did all things which the Lord had commanded him."

Sorry, loser, NO EVIDENCE.

Noah collected every species of bird on the earth?

And after the alleged flood all species were repopulated by small founder populations?

Sorry loser, the data proves you're nuts.

It's called DNA, and it proves you're a raving maniac.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but some places underwater long ago in the same geological strata (which cover thousands of years) is not evidence of a worldwide flood that occurred in all of those places simultaneously over a period in which Noah could have sailed his supercalifragilistic yacht. And it certainly is not evidence of a worldwide flood that wiped out humanity and all land mammals, except for Noah and his family and his animals on the ark. Indeed there is no evidence for any such nonsense. If that were true, all of the species collected on Noah's nuclear powered warp speed yacht would show genetic diversity with a recent population bottleneck of two. That is simply not the case and your fantasy goes to the trash pile.
Three areas? Three areas ain't a worldwide immersion of the land mass of the world and die-off of nearly all land species in the past 10,000 years or so. The evidence shows that your fantasy is FOS.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159865 Jun 15, 2013
Some can't see the forest for the trees. They are bound by their self-inflicted limitations of the mind.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159866 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, but there is no evidence to support the biblical flood or the Noah's ark fantasy.
"For they overflowed exceedingly: and filled all on the face of the earth: and the ark was carried upon the waters." Genesis, Ch. 7.
"Of all clean beasts take seven and seven, the male and the female.[3] But of the beasts that are unclean two and two, the male and the female. Of the fowls also of the air seven and seven, the male and the female: that seed may be saved upon the face of the whole earth.[4] For yet a while, and after seven days, I will rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth.[5] And Noe did all things which the Lord had commanded him."
And after the alleged flood all species were repopulated by small founder populations?
<quoted text>
It is called geological evidence and it is irrefutable. Sorry wojar. As I said, it is up to you as it really makes no difference to me whether you believe it or not. Can you discuss any subject without being ugly?

RationalState

#159867 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called geological evidence and it is irrefutable. Sorry wojar. As I said, it is up to you as it really makes no difference to me whether you believe it or not. Can you discuss any subject without being ugly?
Sorry, but "Dick and Jane find the Ark" is not evidence.

Soreeeee.

After the alleged flood all species were repopulated by small founder populations?

Didn't happen, loser. The evidence is conclusive.

That is unless the Divine Merry Prankster re-engineered the DNA in all species as a divine merry joke.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

#159868 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but there is no such evidence. In fact the evidence proves the biblical account false. And common sense proves the notion of Noah collecting all species to be ridiculous. Really, Noah collected all the species of birds in the Amazon?

A forty day rain induced flood submerged all the earth? Ever hear of the Water cycle? Where did the Divine water hose get all that water, and where did it go? Divine wet vac?

Ain't possible. Get real! Grow up!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159869 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Soreeeee.
After the alleged flood all species were repopulated by small founder populations?
That is unless the Divine Merry Prankster re-engineered the DNA in all species as a divine merry joke.
<quoted text>
It's up to you.

http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jul-aug/06-b...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159870 Jun 15, 2013
BTW, that is my last post on the subject. Gonna have to try a lot harder, you're still not having any effect.

Location hidden

#159871 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, the point was that even the **mythical** Santa and his sleigh could not collect all the species on earth. Duh!
So you believe in the warp speed ark that could collect every species of fowl on the earth and return all of the mating pairs to their original habitat after the forty days and forty nights rain?
Eh?
Who said the Santa story was biblical? MORON!
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't buy that. I question the 'world' flood, that every species of animal were carried on an ark, etc. I believe much of the early Old Testament is allegorical.
But I do believe that the Earth is both about 6,000 God years old and at the same time about 6.5 billion Earth years old.
And I believe in divine design.
Oh, have you looked at the Sphinx? Did you know that when the modern Egyptians discovered the Sphinx some 5,500 years ago it was buried up to it's neck in the sand. And if you look the body has up and down erosion probably caused by lots and lots of rain while the head has minor.
There are some that think that the original Sphinx was carved about ten thousand years ago during the last Great Ice Age and that at the end of the Ice Age it rained for forty YEARS which would explain the vertical erosion. And when the Egyptians recarved the head from a weathered lions head to a smaller head of a Egyptian pharaoh and that the put a veneer of brinks around the bottom.
And that they have trees in the Sahara that are over 8,000 years old but no newer trees. Why? Well after the Ice Age and the rain, the water table slowly dropped and the existing trees grew longer roots to reach the water where no new trees would take root because of the lack of enough moisture in the upper soils.

RationalState

#159872 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a serious problem with the scientific method. According to the scientific method, a hypothesis should reliably predict. If a prediction according to a hypothesis is found false, it falsifies the hypothesis. According to the great flood story in the bible, all of the earth was covered, literally covered by water, which is impossible. Furthermore, all land species of animals would have perished, and would have been replenished from the specimens saved by Noe. However, if that were true, all species would show evidence of a most extreme population bottleneck a ~5000 years ago. Sorry loser, it didn’t happen. The evidence proves your fable to be a fantasy.

The mass die-off predicted by the 'great flood' hypothesis never happened, and the evidence conclusively shows it didn't happen.

That means UR FOS. It means UR pissing in the wind.

Now go and get an education, moron.

Location hidden

#159873 Jun 15, 2013
I wish I knew if either of my two senators attended!

The Majority of Senate Skipped a Classified PRISM Briefing

There was a classified meeting for Senators wanting to learn more about the National Security Agency's PRISM program from the top security officials, including Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and NSA chief Keith Alexander, but attendance was sparse. Less than half of the Senate attended the meeting. "Only 47 of 100 senators attended the 2:30 briefing, leaving dozens of chairs in the secure meeting room empty," the Hill reports. The only senator who confirmed their attendance was Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein. She really had no choice, given her position, and she was furious about the low turnout. "It’s hard to get this story out. Even now we have this big briefing — we’ve got Alexander, we’ve got the FBI, we’ve got the Justice Department, we have the FISA Court there, we have Clapper there — and people are leaving," she told the Hill. So that's one name down — only 99 more to go.
http://news.yahoo.com/majority-senate-skipped...

RationalState

#159874 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Sorry, loser, a big flood in the State of Washington is not evidence of a deluge that submerged the entire earth.

Get real.

"and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth."

Fecking moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Soreeeee.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159876 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a serious problem with the scientific method. According to the scientific method, a hypothesis should reliably predict. If a prediction according to a hypothesis is found false, it falsifies the hypothesis. According to the great flood story in the bible, all of the earth was covered, literally covered by water, which is impossible. Furthermore, all land species of animals would have perished, and would have been replenished from the specimens saved by Noe. However, if that were true, all species would show evidence of a most extreme population bottleneck a ~5000 years ago. Sorry loser, it didn’t happen. The evidence proves your fable to be a fantasy.
The mass die-off predicted by the 'great flood' hypothesis never happened, and the evidence conclusively shows it didn't happen.
That means UR FOS. It means UR pissing in the wind.
Now go and get an education, moron.
I'm sorry this "new" information is so hard on you. The evidence speaks for itself. You take things too literally. That is why you can't see the forest. You're too busy looking at one piece of bark on one tree, oblivious to the forest that surrounds you. But, that's your choice.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159877 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser, a big flood in the State of Washington is not evidence of a deluge that submerged the entire earth.
Get real.
"and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth."
Fecking moron.
<quoted text>
Are you angry with God, my friend?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,110,104
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Who Needs Science 46,731
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 68,498
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min PEllen 98,237
WE are doomed if this continues. 23 min FascistNaziStarDe... 7
Abby 9-20 26 min PEllen 10
Nature of war: Chimps inherently violent; Study... 57 min reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search