BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,018)

Showing posts 140,341 - 140,360 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible tells us all that mythology about Noah collecting every species on earth.
Duh! Too bad it's been proven FALSE.
The Noah story is less probable than Santa Claus delivering presents to all the children of the world on Christmas Eve.
Nobody had to tell me that. It's COMMON SENSE.
<quoted text>
The Bible does not make that claim so how could it be proven false?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Actually wojar, it's getting a bit humorous watching you behave like a spoiled child. You seem to be very good at it.
Look, you've brought zilch to the religion debate. Nothing. When stumped, which is every single time you write, you come back with worthless gormless insipid irrelevant replies that show you have never done any serious reading or study of any sacred book. Well, of any book except maybe Soldier of Fortune, Superman and Captain Marvel.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:

<quoted text>
Sorry, but some places underwater long ago in the same geological strata (which cover thousands of years) is not evidence of a worldwide flood that occurred in all of those places simultaneously over a period in which Noah could have sailed his supercalifragilistic yacht. And it certainly is not evidence of a worldwide flood that wiped out humanity and all land mammals, except for Noah and his family and his animals on the ark. Indeed there is no evidence for any such nonsense. If that were true, all of the species collected on Noah's nuclear powered warp speed yacht would show genetic diversity with a recent population bottleneck of two. That is simply not the case and your fantasy goes to the trash pile.
Three areas? Three areas ain't a worldwide immersion of the land mass of the world and die-off of nearly all land species in the past 10,000 years or so. The evidence shows that your fantasy is FOS.
<quoted text>
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text> Who told you all of that cr@p?
At long last, after all this debating, we get the EXPERT'S opinion. How edifying LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, EXPERT, it does make that claim. And to some fundamentalist creationists like you, the dinosaurs suffered extinction because they were either too big to get on the Arch or ole Man Noah just plain forgot 'em.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.

"Of all clean beasts take seven and seven, the male and the female.[3] But of the beasts that are unclean two and two, the male and the female. Of the fowls also of the air seven and seven, the male and the female: that seed may be saved upon the face of the whole earth.[4] For yet a while, and after seven days, I will rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth.[5] And Noe did all things which the Lord had commanded him."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible tells us all that mythology about Noah collecting every species on earth.
Duh! Too bad it's been proven FALSE.
The Noah story is less probable than Santa Claus delivering presents to all the children of the world on Christmas Eve.
Nobody had to tell me that. It's COMMON SENSE.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of the fowls also of the air seven and seven, the male and the female: that seed may be saved upon the face of the whole earth."

Really, Noe collected every species in the Amazon rain forests?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Not even Santa with all his helpers could do that.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Forty days and forty nights of rain submerged the earth? Killed all animals, except for those on the magical ark?

"I will rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and I will destroy every substance that I have made, from the face of the earth."

Sorry, no such die off occurred after humans were on Earth. In fact, no such massive die-off ever occurred.

And where did all that water to submerge the earth come from? The Divine Fire Hose? And where did it go? The Divine Wet Vac?

Get real!
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
When it's used in vain, as it was then, small "g"
Duly noted.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What about the babies and pre-pub children. Were those two town without babies and children? Why did THEY have to perish? And turned into a salt pillar! Overkill maybe?
GODs reasons are way above our small brains.

Why did GOD have to give Pharaoh 10 plagues before He freed the Hebrews?

Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
When the Roman centurion came to Jesus and asked him to heal his servant (read : slave), what did Jesus do? He healed him. Did he tell the centurion to set his slave free? Slavery is inhuman, no? He didn't.
Who invented slavery? Abraham. And so it goes. The Bible (Paul), New Testament, not Old, even tells slaves that are well treated to be grateful to their masters and those that are not well treated to endure and they may earn heaven. All from memory, but if you want the references, I'll get 'em for you.
NO, Slaves in the New Testament are to be treated honestly and fairly just like a family member.

Fair Pay. Fair Shelter, Fair Everything.

Same is true of a Wife. Love and Respect her just as she loves and respects you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

How sad, poor old Jimmy Carrey just found out what happens when you dance on the grave of someone like Ronald Reagan. Ya know, actors should just act.
It is one thing to disagree with people but you you try and make them look like an idiot, all you do is make yourself look like dumb and dumber!
Rogue

'Dumb And Dumber 2' In Trouble After Farrelly Brothers' Film Gets Dropped By Warner Bros.: 06/11/2013 8:53 am EDT |

There's still a chance? According to THR, Warner Bros. has passed on the opportunity to make a sequel to "Dumb and Dumber" with original stars Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels. It's not all bad news: Directors Peter and Bobby Farrelly are free to take the film, which THR reports has a budget of around $30 million, to other studios and companies. According to Deadline.com , financing company Red Granite could step up to back the film, with another studio -- possibly Universal -- cutting a deal for the sequel's release.

That Warner Bros. was lukewarm on "Dumb and Dumber To," the sequel's intentionally daft title, should come as little surprise. Last June, Carrey momentarily stepped away from the project citing a lack of interest from the studio.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/11/dumb...
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Proverbs 25:21-22

21 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat;
if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

22 In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head,
and the Lord will reward you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What about the babies and pre-pub children. Were those two town without babies and children? Why did THEY have to perish? And turned into a salt pillar! Overkill maybe?
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GODs reasons are way above our small brains.
Why did GOD have to give Pharaoh 10 plagues before He freed the Hebrews?
Jacques said he use to be an altar boy, etc. but I have no idea why he lost his religion. He seems to give Muslims a pass while bashing Christians in general and Catholic specifically. He may have been molested by a priest or something.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

And did you know that the Jews who came out of bondage (slavery) from Egypt had their own slaves? And so it goes.
And did you know that new archeological digs around the Pyramids and Luxor have shown evidence that workers that built them and many monuments were, perhaps, not slaves at all. Encampments were found, whole cities where Jewish "slaves" may have lived.
Thank you for proving that new archeological digs shows the bible to be correct.

See, Now Was That So Hard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
When the Roman centurion came to Jesus and asked him to heal his servant (read : slave), what did Jesus do? He healed him. Did he tell the centurion to set his slave free? Slavery is inhuman, no? He didn't.
Who invented slavery? Abraham. And so it goes. The Bible (Paul), New Testament, not Old, even tells slaves that are well treated to be grateful to their masters and those that are not well treated to endure and they may earn heaven. All from memory, but if you want the references, I'll get 'em for you.
And Abraham invented slavery? I would like to see where in the Bible it says that!
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the babies and pre-pub children. Were those two town without babies and children? Why did THEY have to perish? And turned into a salt pillar! Overkill maybe?<quoted text>
Jacques said he use to be an altar boy, etc. but I have no idea why he lost his religion. He seems to give Muslims a pass while bashing Christians in general and Catholic specifically. He may have been molested by a priest or something.
From what I can glean both Jacques and wojar know scriptures.

They certainly are two doubting Thomas's.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

The Five just had a few clips of HBO's 'Newsroom' where they described TEA Partiers as Talibans and show Occupiers as noble, well mannered, peaceful protestors. I've never watched it and now I know why.
I wonder what their ratings are?
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, if you think every species of squirrel, rat, and woodchuck were collected by Noah, and then repopulated the earth, each in their own habitat, please show your data.
The notion is absurd. Only an ignorant fool believes in the Noah myth.
<quoted text>
GOD created the Universe so I'm sure HE can fit every living creature into the ark.

Humanly it cannot be done, BUT with GOD anything and everything is possible.

If GOD wills it.

GOD spoke and the big bang happened.

???
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Five just had a few clips of HBO's 'Newsroom' where they described TEA Partiers as Talibans and show Occupiers as noble, well mannered, peaceful protestors. I've never watched it and now I know why.
I wonder what their ratings are?
Only the wealthy Wall Street Fat Cats and their paid minions on TV and Radio Hate the Occupiers on Wall Street.

Are you in the top 1% percentile of the wealthy like they are?

I Think Not.

==========

Information Control: Rupert Murdoch and the Media Moguls
http://tinyurl.com/ptf7ck / November 09, 2006
Today, more than ever, our national climate and economy is determined by our access to one thing: information. Companies who control the distribution of information have developed into some of the most lucrative businesses in the United States and the world.
More than any other individual, Rupert Murdoch may be responsible for fueling this intense interest in sensationalism and the tabloid sensibility that now pervades the media in the United States. Murdoch is responsible for launching A Current Affair, a gaudy newsmagazine TV show that became the prototype for all tabloid television programs to follow. http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7677...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

And did you know that the Jews who came out of bondage (slavery) from Egypt had their own slaves? And so it goes.
And did you know that new archeological digs around the Pyramids and Luxor have shown evidence that workers that built them and many monuments were, perhaps, not slaves at all. Encampments were found, whole cities where Jewish "slaves" may have lived.
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for proving that new archeological digs shows the bible to be correct.
See, Now Was That So Hard.
Hummm, if indeed Jews where free people in Egypt, why did the Pharaoh get upset when they wanted to leave? Maybe the current rulers of Egypt want to discredit the current Jews?
It's sad when Jacqueau can't see propaganda for what it is! Any thing that is anti-Jew or anti-Christian, he will gulp down like rec Kool Aide!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,341 - 140,360 of174,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min danetoo 67,858
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 54 min NITiN 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••