BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159803 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a link for you. Do you know how a link works? Or were you incapable of understanding what you were reading? Your little barbs are pointless, get it?
A link? Then where is it loser?

Or did you post a link to Dick and Jane stumbled into the Ark?

And, LOSER, why are you incapable of articulating a rebuttal?

I gave you arguments, facts, evidence. You claim to have 'a link.'

Put up or shut up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for your explanation of the Divine Fire Hose and the Divine Wet Vac.
Now where's all that 'scientific' evidence for the great flood that immersed the earth 5000 years ago?
Cat got your tongue?
(The evidence is written down on losing lottery tickets that LRS keeps stashed in his pointy white hat made from a sheet.)

RationalState

#159804 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have seen Spaceballs?
Good movie.
I never saw it, but maybe someday.

I'm sure a certain Louisiana birfoon will construe 'Spaceballs' as a homoerotic term.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for your explanation of the Divine Fire Hose and the Divine Wet Vac.
Now where's all that 'scientific' evidence for the great flood that immersed the earth 5000 years ago?
Cat got your tongue?
(The evidence is written down on losing lottery tickets that LRS keeps stashed in his pointy white hat made from a sheet.)
Ben Ghazi

Mcdonough, GA

#159805 Jun 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama Sr was never a citizen of The United States and was never an immigrant to the United States. He had ten children,only one of them still lives in Kenya. The Barack H.Obama Foundation is a fully tax-exempt charitable organization (501(c)3) receives large amounts of money from United States citizens much of that money helps top fund Al Qaeda and other causes that are anti-American. Why should that money be tax exempt?
you funny guy. you make me laugh, ha ha ha.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#159806 Jun 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no answers, except to say that God did none of those things, all done by men who conveniently did it all in HIS name So easy.
And suppose God did kill all those innocent people, well, I don't expect you to have an answer for that, but no questions? Mostly, that He said that in Sodom and Gomorrah , there was not ONE single just man. Even the babies and pre-puberty children were fornicators and thieves? You don't question that? You are not expected to answer why Lot was cruelly transformed into a salt pillar for looking back. For looking back, you get killed? A merciful forgiving God would do that? No. A writer would attribute it to HIM, is all.
People were so wicked in Sodom and Gomorrah that EVEN GOD thought it best to terminate them.

GOD is JUST, You and I are NOT.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#159807 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument that the Divine irrational is evidence of truth incomprehensible to the mortal, who was made in His image and likeness, is pretty pathetic.
Truth changes in this world throughout history.

The world was flat at one point.

The Bible pulsates with life and is not a dead book.

JESUS is the embodiment of TRUTH, all Truth.

=========

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#159808 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw it, but maybe someday.
I'm sure a certain Louisiana birfoon will construe 'Spaceballs' as a homoerotic term.
<quoted text>
Mel Brooks films.

Funny stuff.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159809 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A link? Then where is it loser?
Or did you post a link to Dick and Jane stumbled into the Ark?
And, LOSER, why are you incapable of articulating a rebuttal?
I gave you arguments, facts, evidence. You claim to have 'a link.'
Put up or shut up.
<quoted text>
Oh now lil one, settle down. If you had kept up, you would have seen the link yesterday (we know you did but go ahead and pretend). I don't claim to have a link. I posted a link. Put up or shut up? Why that's downright rude of you!
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#159810 Jun 15, 2013
Frank wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama Sr was never a citizen of The United Sates and was never an immigrant to the United States. He had ten children,only one of them still lives in Kenya. The Barack H.Obama Foundation is a fully tax-exempt charitable organization (501(c)3) receives large amounts of money from United States citizens much of that money helps top fund Al Qaeda and other causes that are anti-American. Why should that money be tax exempt?
Obviously you do not have a party who represents your views.

NOT ONE Republican voted against the Resolution that states Obama was born in Hawaii.

Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Fox News are liars and propagandist.

Sincerely,
Josef Goebbels

=========

Congress: Yes, Obama Was Born in Hawaii ( 378 - 0 )
July 28, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lhngae
Yesterday, an innocuous-sounding resolution in honor of the 50th anniversary of Hawaiian statehood came up for vote on the House floor.

The resolution from Hawaii Democrat Neil Abercrombie, which Greg Sargent first reported, included this line: "Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii…"

Why is that notable? Because it's just the sort of claim that angers the birthers – the movement of folks who believe, against overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that President Obama was not really born in Hawaii, and is thus not a U.S. citizen.
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/07/28/polit...

RationalState

#159811 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a link for you. Do you know how a link works? Or were you incapable of understanding what you were reading? Your little barbs are pointless, get it?
Hey loser, posting a link to Dick and Jane find the Ark is not a rebuttal.

Got a clue yet?
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#159812 Jun 15, 2013
Gotta Go.

Got Another Party.

lol

RationalState

#159813 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic.

“Geologists who have studied upright fossils found in sedimentary rocks exposed in various outcrops for the last 30 years have described the upright fossil trees as being deeply rooted in place and typically rooted in recognizable paleosols. This is in sharp contrast to the claims made by creationists such as Harold Coffin and N. A. Rupke. Geologists, such as Falcon[10][11][12][13][14] and Rygel et al.,[15] have published detailed field sketches and pictures of upright tree fossils with intact root systems, which are rooted within recognizable paleosols. In case of the upright fossil trees of the Yellowstone petrified forests, geologists – again in sharp disagreement with creationists like Harold Coffin – found that the upright fossil trees, except for relatively short stumps, are rooted in place within the underlying sediments.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossi...

DUH!

"Dick and Jane find the Ark" is not science.

Now again, where did all that water come from? And where did it go? Where is the divine fire hose and Divine wet vac?

A simple answer will do. A link to "The Muppets go sailing on the Ark" will not do.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159814 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey loser, posting a link to Dick and Jane find the Ark is not a rebuttal.
Got a clue yet?
Try a little harder wojar, so far you're having no effect. Sorry.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159815 Jun 15, 2013
Actually wojar, it's getting a bit humorous watching you behave like a spoiled child. You seem to be very good at it.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159816 Jun 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic.
“Geologists who have studied upright fossils found in sedimentary rocks exposed in various outcrops for the last 30 years have described the upright fossil trees as being deeply rooted in place and typically rooted in recognizable paleosols. This is in sharp contrast to the claims made by creationists such as Harold Coffin and N. A. Rupke. Geologists, such as Falcon[10][11][12][13][14] and Rygel et al.,[15] have published detailed field sketches and pictures of upright tree fossils with intact root systems, which are rooted within recognizable paleosols. In case of the upright fossil trees of the Yellowstone petrified forests, geologists – again in sharp disagreement with creationists like Harold Coffin – found that the upright fossil trees, except for relatively short stumps, are rooted in place within the underlying sediments.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossi...
DUH!
Now again, where did all that water come from? And where did it go? Where is the divine fire hose and Divine wet vac?
A simple answer will do. A link to "The Muppets go sailing on the Ark" will not do.
Geologists have identified strata in several parts of the world that correlate with each other. Same time periods. Same organisms. The strata show these areas to have been underwater at the same time. This isn't anything new. I never made any comment about "where" the water came from or where it went. Your welcome.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159817 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin is totally finished in politics but her ideas live on with Rubio, Paul Jr. and most of the others far rightwing nuts.
Gov. Christie, Gov. Cuomo, Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton are all irrelevant because the whole system is corrupt and both parties like it that way.
We The People always lose and The Powers That Be always win.
Hey Jacs, I see you used GOD in your post even though you used a small g.
lol
When it's used in vain, as it was then, small "g"

Ottawa

#159818 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
People were so wicked in Sodom and Gomorrah that EVEN GOD thought it best to terminate them.
GOD is JUST, You and I are NOT.
What about the babies and pre-pub children. Were those two town without babies and children? Why did THEY have to perish? And turned into a salt pillar! Overkill maybe?

Ottawa

#159819 Jun 15, 2013
PA : True , she WAS a woman. That didn't help her in the minds of the old misogynous fogies who wrote this stuff.

Ottawa

#159820 Jun 15, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth changes in this world throughout history.
The world was flat at one point.
The Bible pulsates with life and is not a dead book.
JESUS is the embodiment of TRUTH, all Truth.
=========
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
When the Roman centurion came to Jesus and asked him to heal his servant (read : slave), what did Jesus do? He healed him. Did he tell the centurion to set his slave free? Slavery is inhuman, no? He didn't.

Who invented slavery? Abraham. And so it goes. The Bible (Paul), New Testament, not Old, even tells slaves that are well treated to be grateful to their masters and those that are not well treated to endure and they may earn heaven. All from memory, but if you want the references, I'll get 'em for you.

Ottawa

#159821 Jun 15, 2013
And did you know that the Jews who came out of bondage (slavery) from Egypt had their own slaves? And so it goes.

And did you know that new archeological digs around the Pyramids and Luxor have shown evidence that workers that built them and many monuments were, perhaps, not slaves at all. Encampments were found, whole cities where Jewish "slaves" may have lived.

RationalState

#159822 Jun 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Geologists have identified strata in several parts of the world that correlate with each other. Same time periods. Same organisms. The strata show these areas to have been underwater at the same time. This isn't anything new. I never made any comment about "where" the water came from or where it went. Your welcome.
Sorry, but some places underwater long ago in the same geological strata (which cover thousands of years) is not evidence of a worldwide flood that occurred in all of those places simultaneously over a period in which Noah could have sailed his supercalifragilistic yacht. And it certainly is not evidence of a worldwide flood that wiped out humanity and all land mammals, except for Noah and his family and his animals on the ark. Indeed there is no evidence for any such nonsense. If that were true, all of the species collected on Noah's nuclear powered warp speed yacht would show genetic diversity with a recent population bottleneck of two. That is simply not the case and your fantasy goes to the trash pile.

Three areas? Three areas ain't a worldwide immersion of the land mass of the world and die-off of nearly all land species in the past 10,000 years or so. The evidence shows that your fantasy is FOS.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
pathetic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polystrate_fossi ...
DUH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,129,084
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 70,143
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Duke Snider 50,753
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Abby 10-30 18 min edogxxx 9
Amy 10-30 40 min edogxxx 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]