BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,301 - 140,320 of 174,622 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD created evolution.
I see logic in Adam and Eve being apelike hairy HUMANS.
A primate cannot read or write, nor do they possess reasoning and intellect to solve problems.
They do have Animal Instincts and that's it.
========
God's Pharmacy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
It is fallacious to categorize all reasoning under the ability to read and write. Animals do have some reasoning ability. Indeed, chimpanzees have been taught sigh language and have been able to communicate with humans.

http://www.npr.org/2008/05/28/90516132/the-ch...

Ever do something irrational (as a joke) and have your dog look at you
while tilting his head quizzically?

That head tilt is a means of communication: "WTF are you doing?"

The "all they have is animal instincts" bullshit went out along with with the 1957 Baltimore Catechism.

Again, religious beliefs are not scientific evidence.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't make your point, and you still haven't. Evolution is driven by natural selection forces, which are not random, but rather a consequence of complexity in the universe. Humans filled an evolutionary niche that was available. In that respect, the evolution of intelligence is not at all improbable when compared to any other organism at the higher phylogenic levels. Indeed, evolution of intelligent animals is just one example of the general phenomenon of evolution of complexity in the universe, which does not require any supernatural intervention but which is consistent with universal laws of nature.
When nature selects a mutation that had randomly occurred it is not unlike a pharmaceutical drug discovery application of combinatorial chemistry, in which huge libraries of compounds are randomly generated and then those which have some advantage are selected.
The process is not random, but the libraries are randomly generated.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

I'm guessing the two twins had a lover's spat last night and that's why they're in such a foul mood this morning.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I said earlier that writers of scriptures blamed God for their misdeeds, not the other way around. Go back and see.
When, just ONE example, I read that He killed (so say the writers) every human being and animal on earth with the great flood, and this must have included innocent babes and children and old infirm people, I question His sense of justice. Well, again, please read, it's all made up by MEN. God would not, CANNOT do that, otherwise he is a murderer. Moses and Joshua attributed the hundreds of thousands of inhabitants killed in Canaan to God, men, women and innocent children and all the animals. Whole cities razed, not even a wall standing. Written by men and Joshua who easily blamed God "God made me do it". Strange, have you not heard that from killers in this very century?
Misunderstood? How can I misunderstand the killing of innocent human beings? Were there not babes and innocent children in Sodom and Gomorrah? There were only adult sinners in those two towns?
Don't say I blame God. I never did, don't do and never will.
Again, it all comes down to obey or disobeying GOD.

A mere mortal cannot understand GODs purposes.

There are many times GOD said to wipe out the whole entire city including live stock and spoils and the Jewish leaders did not listen and paid a price for it, BTW, and still are paying for it.

I certainly do not have all the answers But you and wojar don't either.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I said earlier that writers of scriptures blamed God for their misdeeds, not the other way around. Go back and see.
When, just ONE example, I read that He killed (so say the writers) every human being and animal on earth with the great flood, and this must have included innocent babes and children and old infirm people, I question His sense of justice. Well, again, please read, it's all made up by MEN. God would not, CANNOT do that, otherwise he is a murderer. Moses and Joshua attributed the hundreds of thousands of inhabitants killed in Canaan to God, men, women and innocent children and all the animals. Whole cities razed, not even a wall standing. Written by men and Joshua who easily blamed God "God made me do it". Strange, have you not heard that from killers in this very century?
Misunderstood? How can I misunderstand the killing of innocent human beings? Were there not babes and innocent children in Sodom and Gomorrah? There were only adult sinners in those two towns?
Don't say I blame God. I never did, don't do and never will.
More than 60% of fertilized ova are spontaneously aborted. The murder goes on and on.

(OK, that's not God's fault,(nyuk nyuk) it's because of ORIGINAL SIN!)

OMG! Adam was a mass murderer!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Gov. Christie was not invited.
LOL
Incredibly, he apparently attended. Can't figure why. Christie is NOT a loser, and he certainly is very valid and solid contender for the presidency. And he'd probably make a good president too. But he'll have to deal with Repub malcontents who never forgave him for thanking Obama for a good job on "Sandy". The same repubs who'd like to see another god forbid president Bush or worse, Palin OMG.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
I'm guessing the two twins had a lover's spat last night and that's why they're in such a foul mood this morning.
Still waiting for your explanation of the Divine Fire Hose and the Divine Wet Vac.

Now where's all that 'scientific' evidence for the great flood that immersed the earth 5000 years ago?

Cat got your tongue?

(The evidence is written down on losing lottery tickets that LRS keeps stashed in his pointy white hat made from a sheet.)
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fallacious to categorize all reasoning under the ability to read and write. Animals do have some reasoning ability. Indeed, chimpanzees have been taught sigh language and have been able to communicate with humans.
http://www.npr.org/2008/05/28/90516132/the-ch...
Ever do something irrational (as a joke) and have your dog look at you
while tilting his head quizzically?
That head tilt is a means of communication: "WTF are you doing?"
The "all they have is animal instincts" bullshit went out along with with the 1957 Baltimore Catechism.
Again, religious beliefs are not scientific evidence.
<quoted text>
You are being unreasonable.

Let me see your dog write a thesis or communicate with words, or drive a plane, etc. etc. etc.

Maybe You and your dog can create the Sun? the Stars? Galaxies? Life? et cetera.

I admit I do not have all the answers to life's questions but neither do you.

Lets just agree to disagree.

Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for your explanation of the Divine Fire Hose and the Divine Wet Vac.
Now where's all that 'scientific' evidence for the great flood that immersed the earth 5000 years ago?
Cat got your tongue?
(The evidence is written down on losing lottery tickets that LRS keeps stashed in his pointy white hat made from a sheet.)
You must have seen Spaceballs?

Good movie.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many times GOD said to wipe out the whole entire city including live stock and spoils and the Jewish leaders did not listen and paid a price for it, BTW, and still are paying for it.
I have no answers, except to say that God did none of those things, all done by men who conveniently did it all in HIS name So easy.

And suppose God did kill all those innocent people, well, I don't expect you to have an answer for that, but no questions? Mostly, that He said that in Sodom and Gomorrah , there was not ONE single just man. Even the babies and pre-puberty children were fornicators and thieves? You don't question that? You are not expected to answer why Lot was cruelly transformed into a salt pillar for looking back. For looking back, you get killed? A merciful forgiving God would do that? No. A writer would attribute it to HIM, is all.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Barack Hussein Obama Sr was never a citizen of The United Sates and was never an immigrant to the United States. He had ten children,only one of them still lives in Kenya. The Barack H.Obama Foundation is a fully tax-exempt charitable organization (501(c)3) receives large amounts of money from United States citizens much of that money helps top fund Al Qaeda and other causes that are anti-American. Why should that money be tax exempt?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat got your tongue?
I posted a link for you. Do you know how a link works? Or were you incapable of understanding what you were reading? Your little barbs are pointless, get it?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument that the Divine irrational is evidence of truth incomprehensible to the mortal, who was made in His image and likeness, is pretty pathetic.
Nazrat

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

The Redneck word of the day is "Obama".
as in:
I bought a case of beer and I drank it Obama self!
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Incredibly, he apparently attended. Can't figure why. Christie is NOT a loser, and he certainly is very valid and solid contender for the presidency. And he'd probably make a good president too. But he'll have to deal with Repub malcontents who never forgave him for thanking Obama for a good job on "Sandy". The same repubs who'd like to see another god forbid president Bush or worse, Palin OMG.
Palin is totally finished in politics but her ideas live on with Rubio, Paul Jr. and most of the others far rightwing nuts.

Gov. Christie, Gov. Cuomo, Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton are all irrelevant because the whole system is corrupt and both parties like it that way.

We The People always lose and The Powers That Be always win.

Hey Jacs, I see you used GOD in your post even though you used a small g.

lol

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a link for you. Do you know how a link works? Or were you incapable of understanding what you were reading? Your little barbs are pointless, get it?
A link? Then where is it loser?

Or did you post a link to Dick and Jane stumbled into the Ark?

And, LOSER, why are you incapable of articulating a rebuttal?

I gave you arguments, facts, evidence. You claim to have 'a link.'

Put up or shut up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat got your tongue?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have seen Spaceballs?
Good movie.
I never saw it, but maybe someday.

I'm sure a certain Louisiana birfoon will construe 'Spaceballs' as a homoerotic term.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat got your tongue?
Ben Ghazi

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama Sr was never a citizen of The United States and was never an immigrant to the United States. He had ten children,only one of them still lives in Kenya. The Barack H.Obama Foundation is a fully tax-exempt charitable organization (501(c)3) receives large amounts of money from United States citizens much of that money helps top fund Al Qaeda and other causes that are anti-American. Why should that money be tax exempt?
you funny guy. you make me laugh, ha ha ha.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I have no answers, except to say that God did none of those things, all done by men who conveniently did it all in HIS name So easy.
And suppose God did kill all those innocent people, well, I don't expect you to have an answer for that, but no questions? Mostly, that He said that in Sodom and Gomorrah , there was not ONE single just man. Even the babies and pre-puberty children were fornicators and thieves? You don't question that? You are not expected to answer why Lot was cruelly transformed into a salt pillar for looking back. For looking back, you get killed? A merciful forgiving God would do that? No. A writer would attribute it to HIM, is all.
People were so wicked in Sodom and Gomorrah that EVEN GOD thought it best to terminate them.

GOD is JUST, You and I are NOT.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The argument that the Divine irrational is evidence of truth incomprehensible to the mortal, who was made in His image and likeness, is pretty pathetic.
Truth changes in this world throughout history.

The world was flat at one point.

The Bible pulsates with life and is not a dead book.

JESUS is the embodiment of TRUTH, all Truth.

=========

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw it, but maybe someday.
I'm sure a certain Louisiana birfoon will construe 'Spaceballs' as a homoerotic term.
<quoted text>
Mel Brooks films.

Funny stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,079,838
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Hate troublemaking arabs 67,939
Amy 7-24 19 min Mister Tonka 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min TXgurl 48,901
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min ritedownthemiddle 45,791
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 1 hr DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 97,530
Abby 7-24 13 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search