BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,261 - 140,280 of 174,508 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And created in His own image . Was that not enough to at least prevent the FIRST offspring of the FIRST human beings from committing murder? And what happened after only gets better. Do you admit God erred when he created Adam? Even He admitted that he did before unleashing the great flood.
Of course, all of this is made-up fable, but I'm just thrusting the gist of the Bible at you and others to get some answers. None are forthcoming.
It was paradise on earth before Adam and Eve disobeyed GOD.

Now we have to live with the consequences.

Every prophecy has come to fruition and all the signs are pointing towards Armageddon much sooner rather than later.

It is no coincidence that the world despises the Hebrews, GODs Chosen People.

Do you think it is just a coincidence that much of the trouble in the world is in the Oil Rich Middle East?

I Do Not.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is. Look it up. Read about it. What's with all the name calling this morning? Surely, you got your fill yesterday? No? In Geological terms you don't know what you're talking about.
You, the creator of dumazzbastard, dumbazzbtich,butt flapper and much more are accusing wojar of name-calling? Wow.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And created in His own image . Was that not enough to at least prevent the FIRST offspring of the FIRST human beings from committing murder? And what happened after only gets better. Do you admit God erred when he created Adam? Even He admitted that he did before unleashing the great flood.
Of course, all of this is made-up fable, but I'm just thrusting the gist of the Bible at you and others to get some answers. None are forthcoming.
Do you think it is just a coincidence that the Muslims and Jews cannot get along?

I Think Not!

----------

The intifada started in Genesis 16:12
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

ISHMAEL IS THE FOUNDER OF Jebusites, Canaanites, Amorites, Philistines, Hivites, Hittites, Midianites, Amalekites, Egyptians, Chaldeans, Babylonians, Arabs, Medes and Persians.

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Moses of Israel won and Pharaoh of Egypt lost.

David of Israel won and Goliath of Philistines lost.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make garbage up. It still wasn't meant for you.
Caught in you own lies again. What about this ?:

Justice LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I won't knock the living S out of ya. As I have said, I fire back. Why no mention of GB's comment to me out of the blue? Double standard?

Yes, you wrote : "Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I won't knock the living S out of ya."

What does "ya" mean?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You've lost it.
ŕ

Thanks for proving in your own way, my point.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
Eric Holder looks fit to be tied over the NSA leaks.
You know, scum has a tendency to rise to the surface anyway. Too bad nobody ever told them.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You, the creator of dumazzbastard, dumbazzbtich,butt flapper and much more are accusing wojar of name-calling? Wow.
Think you could act like an adult today? I'm starting to believe the only reason you're here is to antagonize and argue. Is that why you're here?
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
P.S.: " Genesis 6:6, God regretted making man (6 And the Lord was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.)"
The Lord,. the almighty "who knows the past, the present and the future "regretted making man"? Can anyone explain this one?
Maybe GOD was sad and disappointed with HIS Children?

Aren't Parents sometimes sad and disappointed in the same way?

----------

Prophecies Jesus Fulfilled

44 Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled

Prophecies About Jesus

Old Testament Scripture

New Testament Fulfillment
http://christianity.about.com/od/biblefactsan...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ŕ
Thanks for proving in your own way, my point.
That you've gone off the deep end? Don't mention it.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem was that that law EXPIRED in 2011 and was replaced by a highly modified version by the same name which signed into law by ... Obama.
just because the new law has the same name as the old law, doesn't mean it is the same.<quoted text>
Again you equate what Obama is doing with what happened when Bush was president and two things have changed. One is the law itself has changed and the other is how it is carried out.
I have no problem with them keeping my phone number but I do have a big problem with them even having my emails, credit card info, etc. and this part did not happen until Obama entered the White House.
How about the NSA Utah Data Center. Just who started it? Who was the president in April 2009? STOP BLAMING BUSH!!!
Utah Data Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In April 2009, officials at the United States Department of Justice acknowledged that the NSA had engaged in large-scale "overcollection" of domestic communications in excess of the federal intelligence court's authority, but claimed that the acts were unintentional and had since been rectified.
Typical Rouge, thinks an expiring law that was extended in 2011 has something to do with NSA activities reported in April 2009. BTW, those activities were REPORTED in 2009 in the New York Times. In Rouge's infantile mind, that means NSA over-collection BEGAN in April 2009 and was specifically ordered by Obama himself.

"The legal and operational problems surrounding the N.S.A.’s surveillance activities have come under scrutiny from the Obama administration, Congressional intelligence committees and a secret national security court, said the intelligence officials, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity because N.S.A. activities are classified."

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are mentally balanced?
Do you know whacked out theories like

Jones, who uses his 17 hours of weekly radio broadcasts and a sprawling online empire to advance the idea that the U.S. government played a part in the April 15 explosions that killed three and injured more than 260 at the Boston Marathon.

Has accused the U.S. government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing

The filming of fake Moon landings to hide NASA's secret technology
and the killing of "thousands of astronauts.

New World Order through "manufactured economic crises, sophisticated surveillance tech and—above all—inside-job terror attacks that fuel exploitable hysteria".

FEMA concentration camps

I could go on but what is the use

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem was that that law EXPIRED in 2011 and was replaced by a highly modified version by the same name which signed into law by ... Obama.
just because the new law has the same name as the old law, doesn't mean it is the same.<quoted text>
Again you equate what Obama is doing with what happened when Bush was president and two things have changed. One is the law itself has changed and the other is how it is carried out.
I have no problem with them keeping my phone number but I do have a big problem with them even having my emails, credit card info, etc. and this part did not happen until Obama entered the White House.
How about the NSA Utah Data Center. Just who started it? Who was the president in April 2009? STOP BLAMING BUSH!!!
Utah Data Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In April 2009, officials at the United States Department of Justice acknowledged that the NSA had engaged in large-scale "overcollection" of domestic communications in excess of the federal intelligence court's authority, but claimed that the acts were unintentional and had since been rectified.
Infantile. The article referenced by Wikipedia, April 2009, was a New York Times article. The article mentioned that the over-collection program had been going on for months. This means they had to have even more months lead time to establish the program. But in Rougie's childish mind, when obama was sworn in january 20, 2009, he flipped the NSA switch. It had nothing to do with the Bush administration that had been caught making warrentless wiretaps and other violations of US law.

Grow up!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD is Love.
At the last day JESUS will judge the hearts and minds of all humankind fairly.
<quoted text>
Like whom are you talking about? The Occutards?!? The trade unionist that did $3.5 million dollars damage to Minnesota's state capitol building?
The Occupy movement is bible and faith-based? Really?

Trade unions are faith-based organizations? Really?

Rouge obviously cannot stay on-point. No tangent can be resisted in his infantile mind.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That still doesn't say much for misanthropic and hateful believers, now does it?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
You totally missed my point.
The difference is reasoning and intellect.
Adam and Eve had that and the primates don't.
You didn't make your point, and you still haven't. Evolution is driven by natural selection forces, which are not random, but rather a consequence of complexity in the universe. Humans filled an evolutionary niche that was available. In that respect, the evolution of intelligence is not at all improbable when compared to any other organism at the higher phylogenic levels. Indeed, evolution of intelligent animals is just one example of the general phenomenon of evolution of complexity in the universe, which does not require any supernatural intervention but which is consistent with universal laws of nature.

When nature selects a mutation that had randomly occurred it is not unlike a pharmaceutical drug discovery application of combinatorial chemistry, in which huge libraries of compounds are randomly generated and then those which have some advantage are selected.

The process is not random, but the libraries are randomly generated.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, insofar as the biological aspects of the bible are concerned, it flunks science.
"I hope you do know the difference between the Probability of a apelike human and a primate."
That is a coherent remark? What about the difference between the probability of a rat and a salamander? Or a bird and a dinosaur?
"Between the probability of"? RU on drugs?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there is. Look it up. Read about it. What's with all the name calling this morning? Surely, you got your fill yesterday? No? In Geological terms you don't know what you're talking about.
Typical birfoon, when confronted with facts and evidence, his non-rebuttal is "go look it up." The impotent little twerp folds when his cards are called.

There is no evidence for the biblical rains that allegedly caused immersion of the entire effing world and destruction of all creatures save for those collected by Noah on his warp speed yacht.

Not only is there no evidence for such a flood, it could not have possibly happened. Again, have you ever heard of the water cycle? Where did all that water come from to immerse the earth, and where did it go? God had a great big celestial fire hose and wet vac?

When you find the link to the wet vac, let me know, OK?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No there isn't. There is evidence that before mountains rose they were part of the sea floor of ancient oceans. That's not a flood, Bozo. It was not possible for flood waters due to rain (per the bible account) to submerge the entire earth. Have you ever heard of the water cycle? Unless God created rain from nothing, flooded the earth and then sucked it up with a giant wet vac, the great flood myth is just that -- a myth. It is estimated that the total water in the world's oceans is about 1.3 x 10^9 km^3.(That's 1.3 billion cubic meters for the scientifically illiterate.) The atmospheric water is about 12900 km^3 (about 0.001%). This means, Bozo, that if one part of the earth is gaining water, another part is losing water. Sea shells in the mountains is not evidence of a great flood, but rather of a great swamp, between the ears of biblical literalists.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Caught in you own lies again. What about this ?:
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I won't knock the living S out of ya. As I have said, I fire back. Why no mention of GB's comment to me out of the blue? Double standard?
Yes, you wrote : "Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I won't knock the living S out of ya."
What does "ya" mean?
How many times do you need it explained to you? If you'll give me a number, I'll go ahead and type them all up at once for you. I think we're at three times now.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical birfoon, when confronted with facts and evidence, his non-rebuttal is "go look it up." The impotent little twerp folds when his cards are called.
There is no evidence for the biblical rains that allegedly caused immersion of the entire effing world and destruction of all creatures save for those collected by Noah on his warp speed yacht.
Not only is there no evidence for such a flood, it could not have possibly happened. Again, have you ever heard of the water cycle? Where did all that water come from to immerse the earth, and where did it go? God had a great big celestial fire hose and wet vac?
<quoted text>
Remain ignorant on the subject then. That is your right. Still going with the cheap and petty name-calling, huh? Go for it, it fits you well.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

The only problem is, it maybe the exact opposite! You see, during the Medieval Warm Period our Southwest was WETTER than normal. That was when the Anastasie culture flourished because..... they had more rain ....... so they could cultivate their maize and they is why their population boomed.
Why it is also fact that when the Medieval Warm Period ended around 1200 CE, and the Global Cooling kicked in, the SW returned to a persistent drought!!!
But you see, Live Science is part of the Progressive agenda which must prove Global Warming, so if the Earth gets hotter, there must be more drought!
But also when the Medieval Warm period was cooking, Mongolia was also much wetter, food was plentiful, the population boomed, and when it all ended just before ..... 1200 CE, they returned to drought so Genghis Khan took his people to China to get food.
Where did the Anastasie go? I don't know but they left their cliff dwellings!
Rogue

Another 1930s Dust Bowl Drought Possible This Century (Op-Ed)
By Marlene Cimons, Climate Nexus | LiveScience.com

More importantly, the threat posed by drought could become even greater as the planet heats up, especially in parts of the United States — and the world — that already are dry.
http://news.yahoo.com/another-1930s-dust-bowl...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh, I would rather have Global Warming than Global Cooling as Global Cooling will bring famine, insurrection and war!
The French Revolution started five years after a famine started which was started by ..... volcanic activity in Iceland..... which caused ... Global Cooling!
Yep, 25% of the population of Iceland died following the eruptions of 1783-84.
Laki, Iceland - 1783
http://volcano.oregonstate.edu/education/gase...
Yep, and about 5-10% of the pop of the British Isles died as did 3-5% of French.
The people in Washington DC ought not forget what the Frenchies did to the King and Queen of French either as it might happen to them too!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Remain ignorant on the subject then. That is your right. Still going with the cheap and petty name-calling, huh? Go for it, it fits you well.
Still no rebuttal? Why not? Please illuminate us all about the source of all that water that immersed the entire land mass of the earth ~5000 years ago.

I provided facts and evidence, LRS is the name caller, crying "ignorance" in the face of his abject impotence and inability to rebut.

Where's your evidence, little twerp. Your cards have been called. Either show 'em or fold.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheap Tomatoes 3 min KidsWillSellTomatoesCHEAP 3
demo-crats are the root of violent crime in chi... 14 min yamimi 5
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 17 min Why 2
This Jew Can’t Support Israel 20 min Why 3
vote blank in 2016 unless you support Hillary. 30 min Why 6
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 37 min Why 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min ritedownthemiddle 1,079,014
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••