BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,241 - 140,260 of 175,037 Comments Last updated 43 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Holy" Bible.
Repeatedly the Catholic Bible is the most complete and has the most accurate translations from the original texts. The original texts include Latin and Greek form the New Testament while most of the Old Testament was in Hebrew and Aramaic.
And it is the Catholic Bible that contains the apocryphal books which the Catholic Church itself has questions about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie Love
Why is it that we (as Christians) automatically rule out these texts?
I don't mean this in a rude way, but I'm honestly not sure why non-Catholics don't ever consider other books outside the canon.

Quote:
Why do Catholics and Protestants both rule out the other gospels?
Catholics do because they have not been a part of the canon since the early Church. Catholics accept the authoritative canon set down by early Church councils.

Quote:
And why do we except what a group of "holy men" said was supposed to be in the Bible?
If you want to come up with you're own canon I suppose you could claim the authority to do so. I mean, as far as I know this is what Martin Luther did, going with a canon that was rejected by the early Church and beyond, until him that is.

Quote:
And How did it come about that the protestants don't accept acrophilia? Who decided?
I'm not sure why they don't. It's been in the canon since the canon was determined. Luther went with a different one, one that was set up by the Jews that happened to be enemies with Jesus and His followers.

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I don't think God got bored some 6,000 years, or 6.5 billion years ago, and created the Universe. I think He has been doing this from infinity and will continue to reinvent everything.
I suppose the are endless numbers of "Earths" similar to our whith intelligent human like creatures but I do not believe they have visited our Earth and probably never will.
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I must disagree with you and them visiting Earth. The two i saw up close was not from this world.
Oh, like wow, man. Did they have big eyes but no mouth or nose? What color where they? Did they wear cloths? And how did they communicate with you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD is Love.
At the last day JESUS will judge the hearts and minds of all humankind fairly.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That still doesn't say much for misanthropic and hateful believers, now does it?
<quoted text>
Like whom are you talking about? The Occutards?!? The trade unionist that did $3.5 million dollars damage to Minnesota's state capitol building?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible has never been proven false.
The Bible pulsates with LIFE and is NOT a dead book.
I hope you do know the difference between the Probability of a apelike human and a primate.
Big Difference.
About a third of our world's population are Christians and who try to follow The Book while only 2% are godless atheists and who are lost in space and most of which are sexual deviants.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
About a third of our world's population are Christians and who try to follow The Book while only 2% are godless atheists and who are lost in space and most of which are sexual deviants.
Well there are Christians who provide an example by LIVING their principals and following the Teaching of Jesus.
Then their are those Braying Tea Baggers who missed the scripture about trying to serve Two Masters so have NO problem worshipping at the Alter of FOX with Limbaugh and Beck and Bachman as their Patron Saints.
The ones where it is OBVIOUS by their own words that they HATE Obama FAAAAAR more then they love Jesus Christ.
Of course to be fair they cant discern between Reality and Wishful Thinking so why should anyone expect them to discern between Gospel and Koch Propaganda?
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, insofar as the biological aspects of the bible are concerned, it flunks science.
"I hope you do know the difference between the Probability of a apelike human and a primate."
That is a coherent remark? What about the difference between the probability of a rat and a salamander? Or a bird and a dinosaur?
"Between the probability of"? RU on drugs?
<quoted text>
You totally missed my point.

The difference is reasoning and intellect.

Adam and Eve had that and the primates don't.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD gave Adam and Eve free choice and that would apply to all humankind.
Could you imagine if all humans were loving and forgiving just like JESUS?
Would that not be the fulfillment of what God intended in the first place? It's why he supposedly created us in His own image? What happened? Did He push the wrong buttons? We've been at war and killing each other right from the start, from day ONE, from Adam and Eve and their warring sons, Abel and Cain.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The "you" in my post wasn't directed at you. It wasn't referring to anyone in particular.
Oh no? You threatened me, not the first time and you flunked your reply. At least you have improved, this time it wasn't threat of death.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophilia have very little to do with atheists.

It is a horrific and disgusting behavior (SIN), perpetrated by some Husbands, some Priests, etc. etc.

The less than 1% of Pedophile Priests should have all been defrocked and reported to the authorities.

Same with Husbands/Men should be dealt with in a timely fashion with arrest, trial, and Prison.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All I'm saying is that there is geological evidence to support "the" great flood.
No there isn't. There is evidence that before mountains rose they were part of the sea floor of ancient oceans. That's not a flood, Bozo. It was not possible for flood waters due to rain (per the bible account) to submerge the entire earth. Have you ever heard of the water cycle? Unless God created rain from nothing, flooded the earth and then sucked it up with a giant wet vac, the great flood myth is just that -- a myth. It is estimated that the total water in the world's oceans is about 1.3 x 10^9 km^3.(That's 1.3 billion cubic meters for the scientifically illiterate.) The atmospheric water is about 12900 km^3 (about 0.001%). This means, Bozo, that if one part of the earth is gaining water, another part is losing water. Sea shells in the mountains is not evidence of a great flood, but rather of a great swamp, between the ears of biblical literalists.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rest assured, if Noah could not capture every creature on earth before the flood in his hydrofoil yacht/ark, Santa's helpers would have provided assistance. If they failed, then God could simply have SPONTANEOUSLY GENERATED all the missing species since creationists believe that's what he originally did.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual deviant? What about ALL of us, according to the Bible,(Genesis for one) who are the end results of Adam and Eve's and progenies' incest? How deviant is that? What about the pedophilia in the Catholic Church that was rampant and covered up by a Pope who had to resign? How deviant is that? How about castration of little boys by the Vatican so they could retain their little angels' voices? How deviant is that? What about David's 500 wives and 500 concubines? How deviant is that? How about Abraham marrying his sister and, to top it off, "renting" her to the Egyptian king? How deviant is that, from the father of us all, to boot? How deviant were the witch hunts, some of which took place not far from where you live, and the "Holy" Inquisition, how deviant was that? How many godless atheists do you see in all of the foregoing?- and I've only mentioned a fraction.

Best you be good now, Rogue, Santa's watching, he'll leave a lump of coal if you remain deviant.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that not be the fulfillment of what God intended in the first place? It's why he supposedly created us in His own image? What happened? Did He push the wrong buttons? We've been at war and killing each other right from the start, from day ONE, from Adam and Eve and their warring sons, Abel and Cain.
Yes, that is the challenge we all face with free choice.

Good or Evil.

Unfortunately, it seems evil is more prevalent than good sometimes.

All Humans were born to serve GOD and serve one another.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is the challenge we all face with free choice.
Good or Evil.
Unfortunately, it seems evil is more prevalent than good sometimes.
All Humans were born to serve GOD and serve one another.
And created in His own image . Was that not enough to at least prevent the FIRST offspring of the FIRST human beings from committing murder? And what happened after only gets better. Do you admit God erred when he created Adam? Even He admitted that he did before unleashing the great flood.

Of course, all of this is made-up fable, but I'm just thrusting the gist of the Bible at you and others to get some answers. None are forthcoming.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Well there are Christians who provide an example by LIVING their principals and following the Teaching of Jesus.
Then their are those Braying Tea Baggers who missed the scripture about trying to serve Two Masters so have NO problem worshipping at the Alter of FOX with Limbaugh and Beck and Bachman as their Patron Saints.
The ones where it is OBVIOUS by their own words that they HATE Obama FAAAAAR more then they love Jesus Christ.
Of course to be fair they cant discern between Reality and Wishful Thinking so why should anyone expect them to discern between Gospel and Koch Propaganda?
:)!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh no? You threatened me, not the first time and you flunked your reply. At least you have improved, this time it wasn't threat of death.
Don't make garbage up. It still wasn't meant for you.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Youíre as funny as Hannity Rogue, but at least the only thing that changed Hannityís opinion is who happens to be running the show. The show itself hadnít changed a line.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rogue has selective amnesia. He doesn't remember Room 641A, which was reported in USA in 2006. Large scale spying over US networks started in 2003.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem was that that law EXPIRED in 2011 and was replaced by a highly modified version by the same name which signed into law by ... Obama.
just because the new law has the same name as the old law, doesn't mean it is the same.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No there isn't. There is evidence that before mountains rose they were part of the sea floor of ancient oceans. That's not a flood, Bozo. It was not possible for flood waters due to rain (per the bible account) to submerge the entire earth. Have you ever heard of the water cycle? Unless God created rain from nothing, flooded the earth and then sucked it up with a giant wet vac, the great flood myth is just that -- a myth. It is estimated that the total water in the world's oceans is about 1.3 x 10^9 km^3.(That's 1.3 billion cubic meters for the scientifically illiterate.) The atmospheric water is about 12900 km^3 (about 0.001%). This means, Bozo, that if one part of the earth is gaining water, another part is losing water. Sea shells in the mountains is not evidence of a great flood, but rather of a great swamp, between the ears of biblical literalists.
<quoted text>
Actually there is. Look it up. Read about it. What's with all the name calling this morning? Surely, you got your fill yesterday? No? In Geological terms you don't know what you're talking about.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sexual deviant? What about ALL of us, according to the Bible,(Genesis for one) who are the end results of Adam and Eve's and progenies' incest? How deviant is that? What about the pedophilia in the Catholic Church that was rampant and covered up by a Pope who had to resign? How deviant is that? How about castration of little boys by the Vatican so they could retain their little angels' voices? How deviant is that? What about David's 500 wives and 500 concubines? How deviant is that? How about Abraham marrying his sister and, to top it off, "renting" her to the Egyptian king? How deviant is that, from the father of us all, to boot? How deviant were the witch hunts, some of which took place not far from where you live, and the "Holy" Inquisition, how deviant was that? How many godless atheists do you see in all of the foregoing?- and I've only mentioned a fraction.
Best you be good now, Rogue, Santa's watching, he'll leave a lump of coal if you remain deviant.
You've lost it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Jacques,
It is highly probable that this Obama administration has broken the Guiness Book of World Records for the largest espionage ring ever unearthed, in its size, scale and scope.
I find it humorous and repugnant at the same time.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And created in His own image . Was that not enough to at least prevent the FIRST offspring of the FIRST human beings from committing murder? And what happened after only gets better. Do you admit God erred when he created Adam? Even He admitted that he did before unleashing the great flood.
Of course, all of this is made-up fable, but I'm just thrusting the gist of the Bible at you and others to get some answers. None are forthcoming.
P.S.: " Genesis 6:6, God regretted making man (6 And the Lord was sorry that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.)"

The Lord,. the almighty "who knows the past, the present and the future "regretted making man"? Can anyone explain this one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scat Man 3 min Coonskin 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,082,903
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Terry rigsby 48,979
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,588
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••