BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,010)

Showing posts 140,181 - 140,200 of167,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly dumbazzbastard! LMAO!
Do you enjoy posting idiocies that only prove my point, to wit, that it sucks to be you? You don't mind looking like a fool?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

The Usurpation of the Presidency is an Act of War

Arrest Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Saebarkah Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Legally Execute Him for Treason! Then go after his NWO handlers.

http://www.commieblaster.com/ineligible/

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational people will notice that the above is not an answer to the question.
Er, Ellen, birthers are NOT rational people.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your opinion doesn't matter as you are an outsider!
And that makes it not so? Ever considered an intelligent response?

Oops, forget the question.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
In response to Linktv's post number 159369 :
I could not directly respond as your bible citations did not leave enough space. Sorry.
Who wrote Genesis? No one knows. Rumours have it Moses did. Probably not. Strange, educated men and women abide by Genesis and we don't even know who invented or wrote it. Faith is faith, yes, but this is going the limit.
Genesis, if God was on trial, is self-incrimination. God would have to take the fifth were he brought to trial.
1. God creates everything in 7 days. Yeah, suuuuure;
2. To fend off "ennui", creates man, Adam;
3. Adam is happy, has everything he wants and needs. Cannot be wanting company as he does not know about "company" or that it even exists or could exist;
4. He creates Eve OUT OF ADAM'S RIB. Yeah, suuuuure;
5. TV must be bad in heaven, as God is still bored;
6. He tells the snake, who at that time is standing, to tempt Adam and Eve beneath the apple tree, tell them to eat an apple so they can become as wise and ever-knowing as God. Question : Why does God do this? What's wrong with HIM? Why can't he leave well enough alone?;
7. Eve enjoins Adam to eat the apple so he'll become everything God is. Adam obeys, takes a bite, and BOOM, a VOICE, a grave voice bellows out : "Adam, what have you done?" And Adam, typical male that he is, turns to Eve and exclaims : "She made me do it";
8. Well, bad bad Eve. Punishment for her and billions of women that will follow her? Pain, atrocious pain giving birth. Why could the "rib thing" not continue? So much easier. Overkill? You betcha. Everyone from now on will toil and suffer and risk going to hell if bad ALL BECAUSE some poor sap ate an apple? Overkill? You betcha;
9. Driven out of Paradise, newly clothed (no Gucci here), they set up shop and have two boys, Abel and Cain;
10. Cain, who prepares a sacrifice of vegetables as sacrificing animals is not allowed by God, kills Abel who went against God's law and sacrificed an animal but nevertheless pleased God.
This story is going well, isn't it? The first dysfunctional family.
11.After killing his brother, and rightly so, Cain takes off with his wife. His wife? Where'd SHE come from? There were only Adam and Eve in the beginning. This is sounding more and more Fable-like, no?;
12. Anyhoo, Cain is NOT punished as we were taught in bible class, no, he becomes a farmer, has many wives (oops, where'd THEY come from?) children and becomes prosperous and dies of old age, goes unpunished for his crime;
13. Incest continues, world is populated until God regrets having created man and unleashes the great flood, after which incest resumes, as there are only Noah and his family left to fill the planet.
And so it goes, moves to Exodus, the most murderous, hatefull rapist-filled book in the whole wide world.
It's easy to blame God for this mess, like our beginnings by incest. As we all know, incest breeds insanity and explains in part the creation of the insane birther party and its looney-tooney members. And toss in a mix of Republicans and tea partyers. I digress. I love to digress. As I said, easy to say "God made me do it". All of these holy writings are gleaned from oral tradition and inventions and phantasms. God is to blame for none of this mess, but so easy to lay it on Him, no?
Burn brightly lil ember!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you enjoy posting idiocies that only prove my point, to wit, that it sucks to be you? You don't mind looking like a fool?
How it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Er, Ellen, birthers are NOT rational people.
I suppose a canadian who is obsessed with America is rational? LMAO! I think not!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And that makes it not so? Ever considered an intelligent response?
Oops, forget the question.
Ever considered keeping your nose out of other's business? Why don't you focus on how quickly Ottawa is becoming a ghetto? Why there might even be a forum about it. And, there just might be canadians there! Are you not comfortable speaking with your fellow "countrymen" or have they already given you the boot?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn brightly lil ember!
Do you have any sane quasi-intelligent reply, some retort, rebuttal, reasoning? If you're such a staunch Christian, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd), you must surely have a quick answer for every one of my words.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever considered keeping your nose out of other's business? Why don't you focus on how quickly Ottawa is becoming a ghetto? Why there might even be a forum about it. And, there just might be canadians there! Are you not comfortable speaking with your fellow "countrymen" or have they already given you the boot?
Another "I have no intelligent or rational response", so don't opine on my country even when you're right.

Please do tell about the Ottawa ghetto.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Poor lil jackfish. He ran off and changed his name! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Do you have any sane quasi-intelligent reply, some retort, rebuttal, reasoning? If you're such a staunch Christian, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd), you must surely have a quick answer for every one of my words.
You simply can't figure out what my post means. bonehead

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose a canadian who is obsessed with America is rational? LMAO! I think not!
Slug. This happens to be a forum on things American. There are Cdn forums and I do participate, but let me ask you this : Were you to hop aboard a Cdn forum, what would you say as you don't even know what the capital of Canada is or its prime minister or its population without first googling them. I'm interested in our southern neighbour as we are very affected by its policies and fact that we supply most of its imported energy needs. We share a + 4,000 undefended border, the longest and most peaceful in the world and that plus all the other stuff makes it my business. That you are ignorant about your own affairs and , well , never mind your cluelessness about rest of world, and that you can only reply with expletives and profanity is YOUR problem, not mine. I am not even as half-obsessed with the US as you are with obscenity.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Another "I have no intelligent or rational response", so don't opine on my country even when you're right.
Please do tell about the Ottawa ghetto.
So typical of you.....another dodge! Sad.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply can't figure out what my post means. bonehead
Then do tell me what it means, and why you cannot respond to what I wrote.
weddlingd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Very cool impeachment ok
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Slug. This happens to be a forum on things American. There are Cdn forums and I do participate, but let me ask you this : Were you to hop aboard a Cdn forum, what would you say as you don't even know what the capital of Canada is or its prime minister or its population without first googling them. I'm interested in our southern neighbour as we are very affected by its policies and fact that we supply most of its imported energy needs. We share a + 4,000 undefended border, the longest and most peaceful in the world and that plus all the other stuff makes it my business. That you are ignorant about your own affairs and , well , never mind your cluelessness about rest of world, and that you can only reply with expletives and profanity is YOUR problem, not mine. I am not even as half-obsessed with the US as you are with obscenity.
Save it jackazz. Your opinion means zilch here! In your words, "Get it"? Ah lil grasshoppa, so soon you forget your past lessons. Grasshoppa, lesson number one; ACT LIKE AN AZZ, GET TREATED LIKE AN AZZ! You're not here to debate issues. You're here to spread hate and be as mean as possible to anyone that dares to think differently than you. The entire world thinks differently than you! Thank goodness. We do share a border, that is true (I'm surprised you knew that) but that still doesn't make your opinion worth shyt here, now does it? Um, NO! Remember, quicksand ain't got no sense of humor but I'm still laughing like hell! NB Now for your famous comeback......HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK.....LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
The Usurpation of the Presidency is an Act of War

Arrest Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Saebarkah Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Legally Execute Him for Treason! Then go after his NWO handlers.

http://www.commieblaster.com/ineligible/

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
The pasting of Birfoon fables is an act of ignorance
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then do tell me what it means, and why you cannot respond to what I wrote.
Nah, I like dangling the carrot in front of you! You might figure it out one day but I'm not holding my breath. Your posts do not deserve a response. Get it? Eh? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone heard when the National Weather Service is expected to receive its shipment of AR-15s?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,181 - 140,200 of167,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]