BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,101 - 140,120 of 177,243 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be refused entry if you didn't believe in him. For the non-believer, all the good deeds one may have done in their life would not have been done in his name. The Glory would not be given to him. This would go against his wishes and you would not be allowed to enter. As far as you're concerned, your posts tell us a great deal about you.
So, you know all about it. You even know what God thinks and how He decides who gets in or not. There are close to 7 billion people on the planet, of which 5.8 billion do not believe in what you claim is the true God, the one YOU worship. That means 59% of the actual population plus billions that have already died are doomed. Do you see something wrong with God's plan? I don't, simply because if He is Who He said He is, He will not agree with your simplistic, uncharitable and cruel conclusion.

Couldn't help a crack, like "As far as you're concerned, your posts tell us a great deal about you" . Please explain. You like to infer stuff, but you never have the guts to go any further.

Incidentally, most of what I've written, except for my opinion on who's allowed in heaven, can be found in the Old, New Testament and the Bible. Is this why you're frustrated? Because you can't counter what I wrote?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Corr : 83%, NOT 59% of the actual population...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you know all about it. You even know what God thinks and how He decides who gets in or not. There are close to 7 billion people on the planet, of which 5.8 billion do not believe in what you claim is the true God, the one YOU worship. That means 59% of the actual population plus billions that have already died are doomed. Do you see something wrong with God's plan? I don't, simply because if He is Who He said He is, He will not agree with your simplistic, uncharitable and cruel conclusion.
Couldn't help a crack, like "As far as you're concerned, your posts tell us a great deal about you" . Please explain. You like to infer stuff, but you never have the guts to go any further.
Incidentally, most of what I've written, except for my opinion on who's allowed in heaven, can be found in the Old, New Testament and the Bible. Is this why you're frustrated? Because you can't counter what I wrote?
What I wrote about are the simplest of teachings from the Bible. Such as, who so ever believeth in me shall not perish, Glory be to God, etc. The part about you was not a dig. You do not share your beliefs so all we can do is look at what you post. No dig intended.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Corr : 83%, NOT 59% of the actual population...
As of Dec. 2012, 77% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. You say (I think) that God is a myth yet you cannot prove it. That is an unfounded statement. Here are some other interesting numbers:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You contradict your own self now? Why are there butterfly nets all over and yet, no butterflies?
That's a natural consequence of birfoon thinking.

Rogue believes that "I believed in his promises" means "I voted for him."

Just like BirfoonLady, who thinks that the founders reliance on Vattel in matters of international law means they adopted Vattel's citizenship rules despite the fact that the practice in this country was quite to the contrary both before and after ratification of the constitution.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, this article quotes him he voted for a third party! He sounds like he maybe a Libertarian?
Rogue
Edward Snowden: I mistakenly believed in Obama’s promises
June 9, 2013
Edward Snowden, the self-revealed whistle-blower at the National Security Agency, explains that part of the reason he decided to come forward was because President Obama did not roll back the surveillance measures put into place by the Bush Administration.
“A lot of people in 2008 voted for Obama. I did not vote for him. I voted for a third party,” Snowden said in an interview with the Guardian.“But I believed in Obama’s promises. I was going to disclose it [but waited because of his election]. He continued with the policies of his predecessor.”
Snowden acknowledged that he watched Obama struggle as he attempted to justify the surveillance programs during his press conference on Friday.
“My immediate reaction was he was having difficulty in defending it himself,” Snowden said about Obama.“He was trying to defend the unjustifiable and he knew it.”
http://washingtonexaminer.com/edward-snowden -...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice RS think about this before responding.

Every government agency in the country would have vetted Obama before he became President.

Also the intelligence agencies of China, Great Britain i could go on and on.

They also would have vetted Obama. Now if any of the countries found out he was not born in Hawaii why didn't they speak out and say something???

Or do you think he had the power to keep them quite?
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Amen AL.

One little tweak: Many Americans are still waiting for liberty and justice for all.

The Congress/Wall Street has the deck stacked against 99% of our citizenry.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As of Dec. 2012, 77% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. You say (I think) that God is a myth yet you cannot prove it. That is an unfounded statement. Here are some other interesting numbers:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercool...
Yes, 77% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Good. But, there is a problem. Less than half of those identify themselves as Catholics. And, Catholics swear that they are the original apostolic catholic devotees. Where does that leave the others? Secondly, Americans represent less than 5% of the world<s population, which implies that you are just dismissing all other inhabitants of all other nations. Is that Christian? Lastly but not really lastly, if 77% of all Americans are "saved" or, "saveable", where does that leave the other 23% or 60 million? That's a lot of "ineligible" for the big top.

Finally, you base yourself on teachings of MAN, infallible man, each of whom claims to have been inspired by the Holy Spirit but, hey, never any witnesses. If your neighbour came out tomorrow and said that God spoke to him and revealed that Mohamad is indeed the true prophet, and Allah the true and only God, how would YOU react? Like Moses did when he descended from the mountain and said he spoke to God, then proceeded to destroy his Law, the Ten Commandments in a fit of ungodly rage because his people were desecrating the 1st Commandment which, get this, they had not yet been apprised of as they were smashed to pieces by Moses , a prophet well known for not controlling his temper. Some anger management sessions may have averted a lot of murders. Oh, did you know his brother Aaron not only was participating in the fashioning and adoration of the gold cow, he organised it. And yet, Moses killed all those that participated EXCEPT Aaron. Saved him. Read it up, it's all there in Exodus, and explain that one to me.

My beliefs are my convictions, and they are personal. And know what, they often change, based on evidence, what I read, watch, see, hear, smell. Not on illuminated misanthropist old men who, by the way, were also the fiercest of misogynous creatures.

If you want to believe these evangelists and prophets who put words in God'd mouth, or actions like having the sun stop from orbiting the earth, that is your affair and I shan't criticize it. Not for me to do.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar, Maybe, just maybe Adam and Eve were hairy apelike Humans?
You obviously are in the minority because there are Billions and Billions of people in other religions who all believe in GOD's creation.
The conclusive scientific evidence that disproves the literal account of human creation according to the Adam and Eve myth does not depend upon opinions of people ignorant of the sciences. That's how science works; it does not depend upon religious belief but rather on the evidence.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Population bottleneck analysis of the human genome has revealed that humans emerged as a group, thousands of them. There was never a population bottleneck as extreme as a single mating pair. The single mating pair story is exactly that, a story.
The DNA evidence from both the human genome and the chimpanzee genome unequivocally establishes that both species are descended from a common ancestor. The biblical account of first humans being immortal but who became mortal after 'sin' is simply busted. If there were a first human, whether you call that person Adam or Eve, all of their cousins, brothers, sisters, and clan members were non-human? And Adam's mother was not human? Nonsense. The data makes it a dead cinch conclusion. The born immortal Adam and Eve first human mating pair story is a myth.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
All of the above doesn't change the fact that it was a human sacrifice.
The TRUE nature of JESUS is GOD and HUMAN.

JESUS was around at the beginning.

He even said to the Pharisees before Abraham was, I AM.

Key Word: US

=========

26 Then God said,“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
Justice RS think about this before responding.
Every government agency in the country would have vetted Obama before he became President.
Also the intelligence agencies of China, Great Britain i could go on and on.
They also would have vetted Obama. Now if any of the countries found out he was not born in Hawaii why didn't they speak out and say something???
Or do you think he had the power to keep them quite?
I haven't posted anything about vetting. At least not in a long, long time. Wrong poster?
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Us and Our.

I have to watch my quick trigger fingers.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Both the Old and New Testament have been canonized by the Catholic Church and are "the word of God" , to be read and taken literally, according to the Church's Catechism. There is no room for interpretation.
Very True the Catholic Church did give us the scriptures along with the sages of Judaism.

The same themes and meanings would be more appropriate than interpretations.

My bad.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Nazrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're a chimp?
I'm afraid there are no chimps who can understand the statistical and mathematical underpinnings of population bottleneck theory. Neither can Rogue. Now who's looking more like a chimp?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but population bottleneck studies have nothing to do with theories of chance or purpose. Indeed, population bottleneck data pertaining to human history does not even require belief in evolution. It simply shows that the human population was never two.
Furthermore, the DNA which is in every cell of your body contains the evidence for human descent from a common ancestor of the chimp. That is the scientific conclusion. It is not a philosophical speculation on meaning or purpose in the universe.
The overwhelming evidence that has accumulated over the past few decades has relegated the literal Adam and Eve story to the metaphorical myth category. It is not factual. This means that the notion of the bible as literally inerrant is simply a FALSE and naive belief.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The man's just a plain hypocrite and fool. His birther followers are just plain fools, never mind hypocrites.
Obama's just a plain hypocrite and fool. Obama's followers are just plain fools,and hypocrites. The people that idolize Obama are the same people that complained about Bush,Obama is ten times worst than Bush,yet they won't say one word. Obama lied every time he opened his mouth,but those that idolize him continue to follow him blindly. Obama himself complained when the unemployment rate raised above 4.5 under Bush,yet it has never gone down under Obama. There are currently twice as many people with out jobs ad twice as many people on welfare than there were prior to the time Obama was elected to the Senate in 2006.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, 77% of Americans identify themselves as Christians. Good. But, there is a problem. Less than half of those identify themselves as Catholics. And, Catholics swear that they are the original apostolic catholic devotees. Where does that leave the others? Secondly, Americans represent less than 5% of the world<s population, which implies that you are just dismissing all other inhabitants of all other nations. Is that Christian? Lastly but not really lastly, if 77% of all Americans are "saved" or, "saveable", where does that leave the other 23% or 60 million? That's a lot of "ineligible" for the big top.
Finally, you base yourself on teachings of MAN, infallible man, each of whom claims to have been inspired by the Holy Spirit but, hey, never any witnesses. If your neighbour came out tomorrow and said that God spoke to him and revealed that Mohamad is indeed the true prophet, and Allah the true and only God, how would YOU react? Like Moses did when he descended from the mountain and said he spoke to God, then proceeded to destroy his Law, the Ten Commandments in a fit of ungodly rage because his people were desecrating the 1st Commandment which, get this, they had not yet been apprised of as they were smashed to pieces by Moses , a prophet well known for not controlling his temper. Some anger management sessions may have averted a lot of murders. Oh, did you know his brother Aaron not only was participating in the fashioning and adoration of the gold cow, he organised it. And yet, Moses killed all those that participated EXCEPT Aaron. Saved him. Read it up, it's all there in Exodus, and explain that one to me.
My beliefs are my convictions, and they are personal. And know what, they often change, based on evidence, what I read, watch, see, hear, smell. Not on illuminated misanthropist old men who, by the way, were also the fiercest of misogynous creatures.
If you want to believe these evangelists and prophets who put words in God'd mouth, or actions like having the sun stop from orbiting the earth, that is your affair and I shan't criticize it. Not for me to do.
You didn't check out the link did you? I never mentioned "Catholics". I base my beliefs on my life experiences and how those experiences correlate with what the Bible teaches. Why would anyone base a "belief" on man? Man is inherently flawed. My beliefs have never changed. If one's beliefs change regularly then they have no foundation on which to build. "You shan't criticize it"? You have and still do. What are you talking about? My beliefs have been reinforced through life experiences. I'm far from perfect just as any man is. That is why I ask God for forgiveness each day (nearly). People either believe or they don't. It really is as simple as that. Tell me, have you ever known a junkie and seen the relentless desire and craving for a fix?
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The conclusive scientific evidence that disproves the literal account of human creation according to the Adam and Eve myth does not depend upon opinions of people ignorant of the sciences. That's how science works; it does not depend upon religious belief but rather on the evidence.
<quoted text>
The Science complements and endorses much of the bible.

Even the highest Mountain peaks have fossils embedded from the flood, which many religions all attest to.

Maybe a tree in the Garden of Eden had many rings inside it and was there for millions of years?

Maybe Adam & Eve were hairy apelike Humans?

The Science had the earth as flat at one time in history and many other assumptions.

It makes sense too me when taken the whole totality of the Bible and compare it with science.

The Apostles all died horrible deaths all because they Refuse to say JESUS did not come back from the dead.

They saw HIM come back.

That is a good enough reason for me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

MSNBC RATINGS COLLAPSE 'UNGLUES' CHRIS MATTHEWS
by JOHN NOLTE 14 Jun 2013

Red State's Erick Erickson and the Media Research Center's Tim Graham joined Bill O'Reilly for an entertaining look at how a 20% ratings collapse has affected MSNBC's approach to programming. Chris Matthews, specifically, has gone even further off the rails with his personal attacks against Bill O'Reilly and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX).
Matthews compared Cruz to anti-Semitic Father Coughlin and claimed that Bill O'Reilly, Cruz and other conservatives have "black Irish" features.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The gist of the law has remained the same : Surveillance.
After 9/11 Bush was forced to adapt security policies that could protect our country from terrorist without being overly or overtly profiling to certain groups of people. This controversial policy was soundly condemned by Illinois Senate
from the 13th district and later by United States Senator from Illinois. That one time 176 senator who never completed his tour in the Senate has increased those policies to enable him to attack any one that does not agree with his radical left wing agenda.
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Very True the Catholic Church did give us the scriptures along with the sages of Judaism.
The same themes and meanings would be more appropriate than interpretations.
My bad.
The Prophets of Judaism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago