BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,081 - 140,100 of 175,138 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Nazrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're a chimp?
Some are evolved chimps, others not so much. Only if the shoe fits...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Population bottleneck analysis of the human genome has revealed that humans emerged as a group, thousands of them. There was never a population bottleneck as extreme as a single mating pair. The single mating pair story is exactly that, a story.
The DNA evidence from both the human genome and the chimpanzee genome unequivocally establishes that both species are descended from a common ancestor. The biblical account of first humans being immortal but who became mortal after 'sin' is simply busted. If there were a first human, whether you call that person Adam or Eve, all of their cousins, brothers, sisters, and clan members were non-human? And Adam's mother was not human? Nonsense. The data makes it a dead cinch conclusion. The born immortal Adam and Eve first human mating pair story is a myth.
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
wojar, Maybe, just maybe Adam and Eve were hairy apelike Humans?
You obviously are in the minority because there are Billions and Billions of people in other religions who all believe in GOD's creation.
Or do many of us believe in Divine Intervention. Whether we came from chimps or some other primate is not material. At some point we became human. So it took God billions of years to create us, so what?
How long is one of God's minutes, days, month, etc.? First he "caused" some one cell animal or plant to begin life and they evolved through God's design to become mammals and then primates and then man.
How is it that Earth has all it needs to make life flourish? We have the right amount of sunlight, water, air, earth, plants, etc. And none of it has any explanation. NONE!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

There are many who believe the Old Testament is 100% literally true. And then there are people like me who believe much of it is allegorical. And some is a mixture.
Like how old is Earth. In the Old Testament it is about 6,000 years old but scientifically the Earth is about 6.5 billion EARTH years old. So, how did the writers of the Old Testament come up with just 6,000 years? I don't know but maybe God told someone.
Now, where is God? Everywhere?!? And maybe from his point of view everything is about 6,000 years old.
Modern science does not shake my beliefs in God.
Nazrat

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Nazrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're a chimp?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Some are evolved chimps, others not so much. Only if the shoe fits...
Now, did we or did we not evolve from chimps? You said we did!

The Relationship between Apes and Humans
Since scientists developed the ability to decode the genome and compare the genetic makeup of species, some people have been stunned to learn that about 98.5% of the genes in people and chimpanzees are identical. This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps. What it does indicate is that humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes (i.e., gorillas and chimpanzees), making us very, very distant cousins. We are therefore related to these other living primates, but we did not descend from them.

Modern humans differ from apes in many significant ways. Human brains are larger and more complex; people have elaborate forms of communication and culture; and people habitually walk upright, can manipulate very small objects, and can speak.

Read more: Human Evolution | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0932663.html#i...
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Quote : "Moses gets credit for the first five books of the old testament.
2. "Scriptures were written by the Holy Spirit through Humankind." Scoff. I can hardly believe you wrote that. And you do believe it because some old misanthrope who termed themselves evangelists told you so? Why are there never ever witnesses to vouch for these "revelations" from the Holy Spirit? Even Paul was a murderer. Why him converted on his way to Damascus?
You also wrote : "I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is."
Well, you too easily discount the love and affection of God. It is sure that even if He does not succeed in making you believe in Him, but you lead a good loving generous charitable life doing good amongst your brethren, you'll get to Heaven a lot quicker than some phoney president or $20 billion a year thieving CEO who goes to Church every Sunday.
Poppycock. You tell Afghan women, many Moslem women, poor Aids-ravaged communities with not enough to eat, handicapped children and adults, either physically and mostly mentally that they can ask and receive, that they can seek and find, and hey, you get one of these poor lost crack-addicted men or women knocking at your door at 2 in the morning and see if you'll open. Neither will God. I've seen untold misery, misery like you cannot fathom, there is no hope for these people, why there are not even any doors to knock on. There are no doors.
I can't create the sun, moon, stars. But then who did? You don't know, I don't know. No one knows as no one has come back from the dead to inform us. Every wondered why?
But my main grievance is, from time immemorial, man has blamed God for all of his crimes, from Abraham to Moses to modern war. God as I know him does not kill innocent people as Joshuah attributes to him
It is the SIN in this world that causes this misery.

GOD threw out the devil in Heaven because of his disobedience and put him on earth.

The devil is the prince of this world, BUT GOD is still in charge otherwise there would be nothing left.

It is never too late for anyone, Including Paul who murdered Saint Stephen and all the Apostles.

The two thieves crucified with JESUS, one asked for forgiveness and JESUS promised him ( Today you will be with ME in Paradise.

=======

Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

=========

Romans 6:23

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.

=========

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
There are many who believe the Old Testament is 100% literally true. And then there are people like me who believe much of it is allegorical. And some is a mixture.
Like how old is Earth. In the Old Testament it is about 6,000 years old but scientifically the Earth is about 6.5 billion EARTH years old. So, how did the writers of the Old Testament come up with just 6,000 years? I don't know but maybe God told someone.
Now, where is God? Everywhere?!? And maybe from his point of view everything is about 6,000 years old.
Jewish History: The Beginning
http://www.chabad.org/multimedia/media_cdo/ai...
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If John 3 : 16 is true, we are talking human sacrifice here, prohibited by God Himself. Did He break his own rules? Is He above His own laws?
The blood of the Lamb in the old testament was for forgiveness of sins, over and over and over again.

GOD gave JESUS one time, in fulfillment of the scriptures, that whoever believes will be forgiven, over and over and over again.

Key words: One Time and Believes
Pdamerica org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem was that that law EXPIRED in 2011 and was replaced by a highly modified version by the same name which signed into law by ... Obama.
just because the new law has the same name as the old law, doesn't mean it is the same.
Spying is Spying and Hannity is a liar and a hypocrite....

..... PERIOD.

==========

Russell Tice, Sliced and Diced
http://tinyurl.com/mmyug
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2006/01/11/publi...

NSA Whistleblower Alleges Illegal Spying
http://tinyurl.com/ab2gc
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/Investigation/story...

Bush Lets U.S. Spy on Callers Without Courts
http://tinyurl.com/pbvxk
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady thnk about this before responding.

Every govermnent agencying the country would have vetted Obama before he became President.

Also the intelligence agencies of China, Great Britain i could go on and on.

They also would have vetted Obama. Now if any of the countries found out he was not born in Hawaii why didn't they speak out and say something???

Or do you think he had the power to keep them quite?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Nazrat wrote:
Nazrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're a chimp?
<quoted text>
Now, did we or did we not evolve from chimps? You said we did!
The Relationship between Apes and Humans
Since scientists developed the ability to decode the genome and compare the genetic makeup of species, some people have been stunned to learn that about 98.5% of the genes in people and chimpanzees are identical. This finding means chimps are the closest living biological relatives to humans, but it does not mean that humans evolved from chimps. What it does indicate is that humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes (i.e., gorillas and chimpanzees), making us very, very distant cousins. We are therefore related to these other living primates, but we did not descend from them.
Modern humans differ from apes in many significant ways. Human brains are larger and more complex; people have elaborate forms of communication and culture; and people habitually walk upright, can manipulate very small objects, and can speak.
Read more: Human Evolution | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0932663.html#i...
You wrote : "Now, did we or did we not evolve from chimps? You said we did!"

I never ever said we did or didn't, but the fact remains that some chimps are more evolved than others.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Both the Old and New Testament have been canonized by the Catholic Church and are "the word of God" , to be read and taken literally, according to the Church's Catechism. There is no room for interpretation.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
The blood of the Lamb in the old testament was for forgiveness of sins, over and over and over again.
GOD gave JESUS one time, in fulfillment of the scriptures, that whoever believes will be forgiven, over and over and over again.
Key words: One Time and Believes
All of the above doesn't change the fact that it was a human sacrifice.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So you've now switched from schoolyard bullying tactics and profanity to outlandish comments like "And many scientists are mad. This entire Universe was a mere accident, huh?" Well, speaking of mad, you believe in Adam and Eve, which means the universe and human beings are 6,500 years old. Rogue-type year accounting, LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). How "mad" is that? And speaking of accidents, the only accident I can detect here was made by your parents who conceived you in the first place.
Here's a fact: One of us is right and one is wrong. You can neither prove or disprove the existence of God. If I'm wrong, what have I lost? If you're wrong, what will it cost you? There is a "no lose" approach and there is a "no win" approach. I prefer the first approach.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fact: One of us is right and one is wrong. You can neither prove or disprove the existence of God. If I'm wrong, what have I lost? If you're wrong, what will it cost you? There is a "no lose" approach and there is a "no win" approach. I prefer the first approach.
Like I wrote to LinkTv, you can be a total UNbeliever in God, any God, but if you are good, generous, honest, charitable, helpful, hard worker, respectful of others and their faith, how can said God, any God from any religion, refuse you entry to Paradise? You have your beliefs with which I may or may not agree. That is to be respected.

P.S.: I will point out, once again, that I have never claimed to believe or not believe in God. That is my private affair and any one who claims that I am this or that is just speculating.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being, the jpg image Obama put on the internet in no way looks like any other copy of anyone elses CoLB!
Answer: It is PDF, and the COLB (Certification of Live Birth) looks just like every other COLB issued in Hawaii. If you are referring to the long-form, the Certificate of Live Birth, it looks different from other long-form birth certificate because Hawaii has not been issuing long forms for years, and created a special one just for Obama by photocopying the original onto security paper and adding the current seal and signature.

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama....

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/01/white-...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/01/ame-o-...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
The fifth section details something very important, it reads
Section 5 –“The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.”
Article 1, Section 8 enumerated the powers Congress has. The only power Congress has over citizenship is found here. It reads,
“To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;”
To make the freed slaves citizens, naturalization was the only power the 14th Amendment granted Congress to use. Look it up in the Constitution. Congress had no intention and no authority to making everyone born under the 14th Amendment “a natural born citizen.” This is born out by Congressional records regarding the debate of the Fourteenth Amendment. By the chief architect of Section 1 of this amendment....Congress of the United States ever had the power or color of power to say that any man born within the jurisdiction of the United States, and not owing a foreign allegiance, is not and shall not be a citizen of the United States.” John A. Bingham,(R-Ohio) US Congressman, Architect of Section 1 of the 14th Amendment, March 9, 1866 Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866), Sec. 1992 of U.S. Revised Statutes (1866), Cf. U.S. Const. XIVth Amend.
There is no doubt that anyone born under the 14th Amendment who is not subject is a “naturalized citizen,” or just “a citizen,” as the Amendment states. They are not natural born citizens.
To further understand why this is so, is to look at the first clause carefully.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.
The words “born or naturalized” are joined with the conjunction “or,” and logically an or implies either of the two are equal. What they are equal in is being a citizen. Not “a natural born citizen.” This expressly negates the idea that simple birth of a person who is “subject to the jurisdiction” confers the coveted “natural born” status. If the term “citizen” did in fact convey a “natural born” status, then who were naturalized would be considered “natural born.”
Obviously, this is not the case, as it would mean that people like Kissinger, Albright and Schwarzenegger could run for office. Clearly, the Fourteenth Amendment is not conferring “natural born” status on anyone,... and bestows the coveted “natural born citizen” title to the children of citizens, while affirming simple citizenship to the children born to aliens. <<--<<<
As you can see from the intent of the Founding Fathers to the Supreme Court decision that “a natural born” is the child of citizens. A natural born citizen is not the child of an alien. In this there is no doubt. The question now that we seek answered is that Barack Hussein Obama, II is both the child of an alien who never had any intention on becoming a naturalized citizen and the child of a citizen minor.
If Barack Hussein Obama, II was in fact born in Hawaii, he is a citizen under Jus soli and afforded all rights any citizen has.
But he is not a citizen under Jus sanguinis, because we have laws that dictate how Jus sanguinis citizenship can be transferred.
If Barack Hussein Obama, II cannot claim citizenship under Jus sanguinis then he is not a natural born citizen.
http://tinyurl.com/7rro6gj
Obama was indeed born in Hawaii ans his official birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii shows.

And, if the founding fathers had intended that a Natural Born Citizen should mean the children of US citizens, they would have told us. Instead they used the term Natural Born, which was well known in the common law to refer to the place of birth.

And that was also the ruling of the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case, which BTW was AFTER Minor v. Happersett.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Like I wrote to LinkTv, you can be a total UNbeliever in God, any God, but if you are good, generous, honest, charitable, helpful, hard worker, respectful of others and their faith, how can said God, any God from any religion, refuse you entry to Paradise? You have your beliefs with which I may or may not agree. That is to be respected.
P.S.: I will point out, once again, that I have never claimed to believe or not believe in God. That is my private affair and any one who claims that I am this or that is just speculating.
You'd be refused entry if you didn't believe in him. For the non-believer, all the good deeds one may have done in their life would not have been done in his name. The Glory would not be given to him. This would go against his wishes and you would not be allowed to enter. As far as you're concerned, your posts tell us a great deal about you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the SIN in this world that causes this misery.
GOD threw out the devil in Heaven because of his disobedience and put him on earth.
The devil is the prince of this world, BUT GOD is still in charge otherwise there would be nothing left.
It is never too late for anyone, Including Paul who murdered Saint Stephen and all the Apostles.
The two thieves crucified with JESUS, one asked for forgiveness and JESUS promised him ( Today you will be with ME in Paradise.
=======
Romans 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
=========
Romans 6:23
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.
=========
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on Earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the POWER
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
American Lady thnk about this before responding.
Every govermnent agencying the country would have vetted Obama before he became President.
Also the intelligence agencies of China, Great Britain i could go on and on.
They also would have vetted Obama. Now if any of the countries found out he was not born in Hawaii why didn't they speak out and say something???
Or do you think he had the power to keep them quite?
@ Maureen Scott ...
I can not say this with such fact based precision of words as you have just described the 'failure-in-chief'...

Other than you have hit 'the nail-on-the-head'
in such telling words.

Hopefully others can see this and open their eyes to the facts also.

Congrats to you!
==========

Obama appears to be a tormented man filled with resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his. He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others. Perhaps, because, as a child, he grew up harboring an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. that was instilled in him by his family and mentors. It seems to have never left him.

It is not the color of his skin that is a problem - for anyone in America.

Rather it is the blackness that fills his soul and the hollowness in his heart
where there should be abiding pride and love for this country.

Think: Have we ever heard Obama speak lovingly of the U.S. or its people, with deep appreciation and genuine respect for our history, our customs, our sufferings and our blessings? Has he ever revealed that, like most patriotic Americans, he gets "goose bumps" when a band plays "The Star Spangled Banner," or sheds a tear when he hears a beautiful rendition of "America the Beautiful?" Does his heart burst with pride when millions of American flags wave on a National holiday - or someone plays "taps" on a trumpet? Has he ever shared the admiration of the military, as we as lovers of those who keep us free, feel when soldiers march by? It is doubtful because Obama did not grow up sharing our experiences or our values. He did not sit at the knee of a Grandfather or Uncle who showed us his medals and told us about the bravery of his fellow troops as they tramped through foreign lands to keep us free. He didn't have grandparents who told stories of suffering and then coming to America, penniless, and the opportunities they had for building a business and life for their children.

Away from this country as a young child, Obama didn't delight in being part of America and its greatness. He wasn't singing our patriotic songs in kindergarten, or standing on the roadside for a holiday parade and eating a hot dog, or lighting sparklers around a campfire on July 4th as fireworks exploded over head, or placing flags on the gravesites of fallen and beloved American heroes.

Rather he was separated from all of these experiences and doesn't really understand us and what it means to be an American. He is void of the basic emotions that most feel regarding this country and insensitive to the instinctive pride we have in our national heritage. His opinions were formed by those who either envied us or wanted him to devalue the United States and the traditions and patriotism that unites us.

He has never given a speech that is filled with calm, reassuring, complimentary, heartfelt statements about all the people in the U.S. Or one that inspires us to be better and grateful and proud that in a short time our country became a leader, and a protector of many. Quite the contrary, his speeches always degenerate into mocking, ridiculing tirades as he faults our achievements as well as any critics or opposition for the sake of a laugh, or to bolster his ego.

continued ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

cont ...

He uses his Office to threaten and create fear while demeaning and degrading any American who oppose his policies and actions. A secure leader, who has noble self-esteem and not false confidence, refrains from showing such dread of critics and displaying a cocky, haughty attitude.

Mostly, his time seems to be spent causing dissention, unrest, and anxiety among the people of America, rather than uniting us (even though he was presented to us as the “Great Uniter”). He creates chaos for the sake of keeping people separated, envious, aggrieved and ready to argue. Under his leadership Americans have been kept on edge, rather than in a state of comfort and security. He incites people to be aggressive toward, and disrespectful of, those of differing opinions. And through such behavior, Obama has lowered the standards for self-control and mature restraint to the level of street-fighting gangs, when he should be raising the bar for people to strive toward becoming more considerate, tolerant, self-disciplined, self-sustaining, and self-assured.

Not a day goes by that he is not attempting to defy our laws, remove our rights, over-ride established procedures, install controversial appointees, enact divisive mandates, and assert a dictatorial form of power.
· Never has there been a leader of this great land who used such tactics to harm and hurt the people and this country.
· Never have we had a President who spoke with a caustic, evil tongue against the citizenry rather than present himself as a soothing, calming and trustworthy force.
· Never, in this country, have we experienced how much stress one man can cause a nation of people - on a daily basis!
Obama has promoted the degeneration of peace, civility, and quality of cooperation between us. He thrives on tearing us down, rather than building us up.
He is the Architect of the decline of America, and the epitome of a Demagogue.

Maureen Scott

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,083,778
Word (Dec '08) 42 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 43 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 477
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000