BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
140,021 - 140,040 of 175,262 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

COPIED from another poster:

Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill
Publishes extensive study on 'Psychological Causes of Political Madness'

WASHINGTON – Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.

“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book,“The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.”“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”

While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to “the vast right-wing conspiracy.”

For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
Veteran psychiatrist calls liberals mentally ill
Publishes extensive study on 'Psychological Causes of Political Madness'
WASHINGTON – Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.
“Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded,” says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book,“The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness.”“Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.”
While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to “the vast right-wing conspiracy.”
For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.
Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.
Question : You're stranded on a deserted island. A genie tells you that you can have one companion and he/she can be conservative OR liberal. You're gonna have to live with him/her the rest of your life. Frankly now, who shall it be?
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your PROOF that it has a raised seal???
Oh, that is blah blah blah blah

!
Looks like Kentucky Loser is still fixated on meaningless Internet images.

L O L O L O L O L
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Re: "Where is your PROOF that it has a raised seal???
Oh, that is right, somebody said it so it must be true, right?

Answer: Yes of course somebody saying that they felt the raised seal is proof, and so is the fact that the current director of health of Hawaii said that she saw the seal attached to the long form, and so is the fact that the officials in Hawaii have stated in court papers that the facts on Obama's birth certificate are EXACTLY the same as on the one that was sent to him, and the raised seal is a fact. And so is the fact that the raised seal is clearly visible on the back of the short form birth certificate, and it is the short-form birth certificate that is the official birth certificate of Hawaii.

Re: "Exactly where on that document do you think that you see it?
Give us the exact location of your delusion."

Answer: You can see it on the short form, as noted above, and you can also see it faintly (just the ring) on the jpg version posted by Savannah Guterie. It does not show up on the pdf scan because it was a SCAN, not a photograph, and the document was pressed flat on the screen and the raised seal has exactly the same colors as the paper of the document.

Re: "Oh, don't forget to include a link to your delusion if you can, or otherwise admit that you are a RETARDED MORONIC LYING IMBECILE!'

Answer: I never swear, but any rational person will agree that those four capitalized words apply to you.

Re links:

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-...

This NBC news report contains the words "I felt the raised seal."

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/427...

The letter from the current director of health shown as the last letter in this file says that she witnessed the copying of the original and its authenticity, meaning the attachment of the seal---for without the seal it is not an authentic birth certificate:

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/Birth_...

And, if you look very closely at this jpg file, you will see the ring of the raised seal:

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/05/be-sea...

Re: "OK, show us another Hawaiian birth certificate with that one-of-a-kind error on it or admit that it is in fact a one-of-a-kind error!"

Answer: What error? And there are virtually NO long form birth certificates issued in Hawaii anymore. Obama's was an exception. So, duh, it is virtually impossible to show another one.

Re: "How is a PDF file created?"

Re: In this case, it was created by scanning the document and putting the result into PDF using Macintosh software.

Re: "The registrars stamp can be moved!"

Answer: Ah, you are talking about the IMAGE of the registrar's stamp, not the actual stamp on the document. Well, of course, the image of the stamp can be moved because PDF creates elements, not pixels, and the stamp was one of the elements.

Re cited youtube. Anyone can make claims that "pdf works like this." In fact, it works with layers and elements.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/01/white-...

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/01/ame-o-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
Moses gets credit for the first five books of the old testament.
In actuality the Scriptures were written by the Holy Spirit through Humankind.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Cain ( is the first child of Eve,[29] the first murderer, and the first human being to fall under a curse.[6]
According to the biblical narrative in Genesis 4:1-16, Cain treacherously murdered his brother Abel, lied about the murder to God, and as a result was cursed and marked for life.[6] With the earth left cursed to drink Abel's blood, Cain was no longer able to farm the land.[30] Exegesis of the Hebrew narrative has Cain punished as a "fugitive and wanderer"
=======
Matthew 7:7
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Can YOU Jacques, create the Sun? the Moon? the Stars? Galaxies? all LIFE?
=========
The Devil tempted Adam and Eve NOT GOD.
You also have it wrong about Cain and Abel.
I will just suggest this to you.
I admire your thought process and know you have an open mind.
JESUS will meet you anytime, anywhere, day or night.
All you have to do is ask HIM with a sincere heart.
Population bottleneck analysis of the human genome has revealed that humans emerged as a group, thousands of them. There was never a population bottleneck as extreme as a single mating pair. The single mating pair story is exactly that, a story.

The DNA evidence from both the human genome and the chimpanzee genome unequivocally establishes that both species are descended from a common ancestor. The biblical account of first humans being immortal but who became mortal after 'sin' is simply busted. If there were a first human, whether you call that person Adam or Eve, all of their cousins, brothers, sisters, and clan members were non-human? And Adam's mother was not human? Nonsense. The data makes it a dead cinch conclusion. The born immortal Adam and Eve first human mating pair story is a myth.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Casper wrote:
<quoted text>The point is!!! The people of the US has raised this point and all we have gotten is a fraudulent LFBC!!!
The reality is “the people” twice elected Obama POTUS meaning whatever issue you have is strictly a personal one and what’s more a losing one.

Your folly has never made any sense to rational people and it never will so I suggest you get over it and try to focus on something real for a change.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
and God plays with the devil, that very devil that HE banished to hell after they revolted against HIM? Plays games and bets with him on Adam and Eve and Job? Are you serious? I thought Satan burned and suffered for eternity. Does he get a break when he gets together to play games with God?
The devil, and of course, these are fables, we have to take some nutty unknown prophet's word for it, was allowed to tempt Adam and Eve. Why am I writing this? It's all so Santa Claus-like.
Anyhow, a man , a woman who lead a good life, do good unto others, are children of God, believers or not. I'll take my chances, but I don't intend to reveal what I do or do not believe, except for religion, as I don't know of one good one. ALL religions have succeeded in disrespecting the very God or Jesus or Mohamad or Krishna or Jawheh that they say is their God.
You emit negativity in all directions. I'm sure you're a real pleasure to be around. Dull, bitter, angry and self-centered, what a combination! Very ugly indeed.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Kentucky Loser is still fixated on meaningless Internet images.
L O L O L O L O L
Hey, at least you finally came around! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Population bottleneck analysis of the human genome has revealed that humans emerged as a group, thousands of them. There was never a population bottleneck as extreme as a single mating pair. The single mating pair story is exactly that, a story.
The DNA evidence from both the human genome and the chimpanzee genome unequivocally establishes that both species are descended from a common ancestor. The biblical account of first humans being immortal but who became mortal after 'sin' is simply busted. If there were a first human, whether you call that person Adam or Eve, all of their cousins, brothers, sisters, and clan members were non-human? And Adam's mother was not human? Nonsense. The data makes it a dead cinch conclusion. The born immortal Adam and Eve first human mating pair story is a myth.
You're quite amusing, quite stupid and naive but amusing none the less! LMAO
Nazrat

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Ed Snowden voted for Obama..... twice!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You emit negativity in all directions. I'm sure you're a real pleasure to be around. Dull, bitter, angry and self-centered, what a combination! Very ugly indeed.
No, slug. I think God, whoever he is, is not the tyrant the Bible makes him out to be. All murders, rapes, wars, torture have been blamed on him, on "his intervention". Not so. Man is evil and God is not, he just gets the blame. You don't get it do you? I say God is good, man is often bad. YOU say God is bad, and man is mostly good. You are not very knowledgeable in this area, best you keep quiet and go light some candles.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:

<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The typical schoolyard bully answer who does not understand one iota of what he just attempted to read LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

As I've often said, and I repeat :

Albert Einstein : "Yes, class, E=MC2 "

Justice ha ha LRS raises hand

Albert Einstein : "Yes, justice ha ha LRS"?

Justice ha ha LRS : "Dumbazzbastard buttflapper"

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Nazrat wrote:
So? Twice in the same election or once each in 2008 and 2012?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Nazrat wrote:
Er, source, please. Should be easy , you STATED he voted twice for Obama, not "I think or I believe or I've heard he voted..."

Let's have it please. And no chain pulling or red herring , that is both puerile and stupid.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, slug. I think God, whoever he is, is not the tyrant the Bible makes him out to be. All murders, rapes, wars, torture have been blamed on him, on "his intervention". Not so. Man is evil and God is not, he just gets the blame. You don't get it do you? I say God is good, man is often bad. YOU say God is bad, and man is mostly good. You are not very knowledgeable in this area, best you keep quiet and go light some candles.
That makes no sense at all! Who should reman quiet? Doofus
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The typical schoolyard bully answer who does not understand one iota of what he just attempted to read LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
As I've often said, and I repeat :
Albert Einstein : "Yes, class, E=MC2 "
Justice ha ha LRS raises hand
Albert Einstein : "Yes, justice ha ha LRS"?
Justice ha ha LRS : "Dumbazzbastard buttflapper"
What made you such a bitter and angry soul?

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
The Usurpation of the Presidency is an Act of War
Arrest Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Saebarkah Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Legally Execute Him for Treason! Then go after his NWO handlers.
http://www.commieblaster.com/ineligible/
http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
A mind is a terrible thing to waste patriot. Stop believing everything you want to hear and wished were true.

The rest of the world properly addresses our duly elected president as “President Obama”

What one is otherwise or also known as to an ignorant birfoon always has and always will be irrelevant and forever dismissed as lunacy.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA analysis of genetic diversity in the human genome has disproved the idea of a single mating pair as founder population. Sorry. Meanwhile there are so many independent molecular genetic examples, for example the GULO pseudogene that establish a common ancestor of the human and chimp. Mutated alu elements in the GULO pseudogene are in the same positions in both species. Either God is a divine merry prankster or you believe a person can reasonably expect to win powerball 100 times in succession. The science is unequivocal.
wojar wrote:
The DNA evidence from both the human genome and the chimpanzee genome unequivocally establishes that both species are descended from a common ancestor. The biblical account of first humans being immortal but who became mortal after 'sin' is simply busted. If there were a first human, whether you call that person Adam or Eve, all of their cousins, brothers, sisters, and clan members were non-human? And Adam's mother was not human? Nonsense. The data makes it a dead cinch conclusion. The born immortal Adam and Eve first human mating pair story is a m.th
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

And human chromosome 2 resulted from a fusion of chromosomes 12 and 13 of an ancestor. Indeed, chimp chromosomes 12 & 13 if stitched together would have the same genes in the same arrangement as the human. Chromosomes fusions are well known in genetics, and mechanisms elucidated.

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
1] A reporter is not a document expert and how do we know if this reporter is non-partisan?
2] This issue has been addressed many times and even the Hawaiian government will not confirm whether or not the jpeg image is a copy of any State of Hawaii document! All they have commented on is the "information" which they say is correct. But they did not mention whether or not there was any deleted information.
The fallacy is that a document expert is needed to prove anything. Obama’s short form BC has always been official proof of his POB. It is your alternate fable that has proven to be wholly inadequate and your inability to distinguish fact from fiction.

“I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the Department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawaii.”
http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_R...

To you and the birfoon brigade of course this means the DOH did not verify Obama was born in Hawaii, but you can bet your ass to the sane world they in fact did. Who cares about a jpeg image? The HDoH says he was born there and they have the records to prove it. You on the other hand have nothing but your silly suspicions which legally amount to doodoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,085,016
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 27 min obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 1 hr _Zoey_ 265
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,466
Ask Amy 8-1-14 4 hr Shari23 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search