BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159440 Jun 13, 2013
Poor lil jackfish. He ran off and changed his name! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159441 Jun 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any sane quasi-intelligent reply, some retort, rebuttal, reasoning? If you're such a staunch Christian, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd), you must surely have a quick answer for every one of my words.
You simply can't figure out what my post means. bonehead

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159442 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose a canadian who is obsessed with America is rational? LMAO! I think not!
Slug. This happens to be a forum on things American. There are Cdn forums and I do participate, but let me ask you this : Were you to hop aboard a Cdn forum, what would you say as you don't even know what the capital of Canada is or its prime minister or its population without first googling them. I'm interested in our southern neighbour as we are very affected by its policies and fact that we supply most of its imported energy needs. We share a + 4,000 undefended border, the longest and most peaceful in the world and that plus all the other stuff makes it my business. That you are ignorant about your own affairs and , well , never mind your cluelessness about rest of world, and that you can only reply with expletives and profanity is YOUR problem, not mine. I am not even as half-obsessed with the US as you are with obscenity.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159443 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Another "I have no intelligent or rational response", so don't opine on my country even when you're right.
Please do tell about the Ottawa ghetto.
So typical of you.....another dodge! Sad.

Ottawa

#159444 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply can't figure out what my post means. bonehead
Then do tell me what it means, and why you cannot respond to what I wrote.
weddlingd

Pittsburgh, PA

#159445 Jun 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Very cool impeachment ok
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159446 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Slug. This happens to be a forum on things American. There are Cdn forums and I do participate, but let me ask you this : Were you to hop aboard a Cdn forum, what would you say as you don't even know what the capital of Canada is or its prime minister or its population without first googling them. I'm interested in our southern neighbour as we are very affected by its policies and fact that we supply most of its imported energy needs. We share a + 4,000 undefended border, the longest and most peaceful in the world and that plus all the other stuff makes it my business. That you are ignorant about your own affairs and , well , never mind your cluelessness about rest of world, and that you can only reply with expletives and profanity is YOUR problem, not mine. I am not even as half-obsessed with the US as you are with obscenity.
Save it jackazz. Your opinion means zilch here! In your words, "Get it"? Ah lil grasshoppa, so soon you forget your past lessons. Grasshoppa, lesson number one; ACT LIKE AN AZZ, GET TREATED LIKE AN AZZ! You're not here to debate issues. You're here to spread hate and be as mean as possible to anyone that dares to think differently than you. The entire world thinks differently than you! Thank goodness. We do share a border, that is true (I'm surprised you knew that) but that still doesn't make your opinion worth shyt here, now does it? Um, NO! Remember, quicksand ain't got no sense of humor but I'm still laughing like hell! NB Now for your famous comeback......HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK.....LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#159447 Jun 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The Usurpation of the Presidency is an Act of War

Arrest Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Saebarkah Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Legally Execute Him for Treason! Then go after his NWO handlers.

http://www.commieblaster.com/ineligible/

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
The pasting of Birfoon fables is an act of ignorance
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159448 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Then do tell me what it means, and why you cannot respond to what I wrote.
Nah, I like dangling the carrot in front of you! You might figure it out one day but I'm not holding my breath. Your posts do not deserve a response. Get it? Eh? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159449 Jun 13, 2013
Has anyone heard when the National Weather Service is expected to receive its shipment of AR-15s?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159450 Jun 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The pasting of Birfoon fables is an act of ignorance
So was the decision your parents made to have you!

Ottawa

#159451 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So was the decision your parents made to have you!
As was your mother's decision to abort you. Too bad it was so botched.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159452 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
As was your mother's decision to abort you. Too bad it was so botched.
Ah, the real jackfish (Ascendo-lmao) shows its ugly self! Ya just can't resist that carrot can ya? LMAO!

Ottawa

#159453 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the real jackfish (Ascendo-lmao) shows its ugly self! Ya just can't resist that carrot can ya? LMAO!
And you think yours which you incidentally out of nowhere came out with, irrelevant to boot, was better ? "So was the decision your parents made to have you! "

And add coward to your long list of "qualities". Too chicken to tell me what the "ember" thing means, though anyone but a dumb birthers can guess. This, after wishing my wife and I dead in plane and car accidents, not to mention wojar also dead and sending him to Poland god knows why, and Obama in Air Force One that loses bolts - "these things can happen", said the fired mechanic. How it msut suck to be such a loser.

"Can you hear us coming?", you refrained all the time before the Nov 6 election. No more since then and I keep asking why, why, no more? Still awaiting a reply.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159454 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
And you think yours which you incidentally out of nowhere came out with, irrelevant to boot, was better ? "So was the decision your parents made to have you! "
And add coward to your long list of "qualities". Too chicken to tell me what the "ember" thing means, though anyone but a dumb birthers can guess. This, after wishing my wife and I dead in plane and car accidents, not to mention wojar also dead and sending him to Poland god knows why, and Obama in Air Force One that loses bolts - "these things can happen", said the fired mechanic. How it msut suck to be such a loser.
"Can you hear us coming?", you refrained all the time before the Nov 6 election. No more since then and I keep asking why, why, no more? Still awaiting a reply.
LMAO!!! I knew you'd do it again! LMAO!!!

"how it must suck"!!!!! LMAO! dodo bird
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159455 Jun 13, 2013
Allow me to paraphrase jackfish's post. how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck! LMAO!

Massa bees veri disponted wif ya!

Ottawa

#159456 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Allow me to paraphrase jackfish's post. how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck! LMAO!
Massa bees veri disponted wif ya!
And a racist rant to complete your sordid picture.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#159458 Jun 13, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Muslim Obama Threatens Veto of Religious Protection for Military.
Hmmm, the most beautiful sound he has ever heard was the Muslim prayer call to breakfast.
Gee, I wonder if he is trying to eradicate Religious Protection for Military members who are Christians as well as Muslim?
Get this though that empty head of yours!!!! President Obama is a CHTISTIAN GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159459 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll keep it simple slowpuke. Zullo knows Obumbler wasn't born in Hawaii. No Obumbler documents exist. All were "manufactured". It's really odd how not one person from his past has ever come forward to say, yea, I remember him or yea I went on a date with him, no? Did this self-proclaimed "leader" (LMAO) not have ANY friends growing up? LMAO! Doesn't look like it. That might be because he is a fraud!
Zullo knows gullible birfoons are his meal ticket. Keep repeating the same old lies and birfoons will believe anything. Stupid birfoons. What Zullo knows iss that he has no evidence for foreign birth. Zip.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, Zollo the Clown speculates on what information could have been amended. Like the delivering doctor at the hospital? In his alternate universe does Zollo the Clown think that a reported foreign birth or home birth was amended to a hospital birth that the hospital forgot to register?(And that the doctor illegally back dated the certificate for the benefit of the future President of the United States?) It's only possible in Birfistan.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#159460 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Crumbs, specially in an economic juggernaut like the US,is still a considerable asset to the middle class. And, better to receive crumbs than no crumbs. I do agree that this does not mean it's all okay.Mediocrity is never okay.
As to half-baked laws, the president can only sign the diluted laws that congress has passed. Otherwise, there are no laws. Of course, banks have found ways to circumvent the new laws, as Repub majority in congress saw to it that loopholes would prevail - after all, what are friends for? I recall when Obama invoked not paying bonuses to bankrupt bank and brokerage execs and how he was hauled down.As to the electoral process and financing of campaigns ,I was pretty clear on that a few hours ago. We have the same problem here with elections financing, and so do most "democratic" countries.
P: forgive me, had to cut a bit off your post, mine could not fit in otherwise.
The Middle Class in America has been shrinking since Reagan and losing big time.

The Middle Class and working poor get killed in taxes.

The average family has two earners Husband/Wife and the kids even help with jobs after school.

The Pensions are gone. Health benefits are sky high if you can get it. Loyalty and Security at the workplace does not exist anymore.

The Democratic party YOU still believe in does not exist.

Reagan is a myth.

Clinton is a myth.

Both mostly benefited the 0.1% of the wealthy few who own most of the prostitutes in Washington DC.

Who showed up at the Clinton / Gore White House to sell NAFTA to our ignorant masses?

At the time I thought it must be good because all the former Presidents showed up and supported it.

I WAS WRONG for thinking that at the time.

Presidents Ford, Presidents Carter, President Bush41, and Reagan would have been there if he wasn't so sick.

FOLLOW THE MONEY because the elites always legislate policy to benefit the elites. NOT YOU and NOT ME.

The Prostitutes in Congress do not even read the bills nor do they write the bills.

THE LOBBYIST WRITE THE LEGISLATION.

The media ridiculed Ross Perot about NAFTA and today the same talking air heads all across corporate Rightwing media and corporate Mainstream Media are ridiculing Edward Snowden.

The Establishment does not like TRUTH TELLERS.

---------

Can You Afford To Retire? Video / http://tinyurl.com/h8xdx
The baby boomer generation is headed for a shock as it hits retirement: many of them will be long on life expectancy but short on savings. The two main strategies for funding retirement -- lifetime pensions and 401(k)-style savings plans -- are in serious trouble. In "Can You Afford to Retire?" FRONTLINE correspondent Hedrick Smith ("Is Wal-Mart Good for America?") investigates this looming financial crisis and the outlook for middle-class Americans.(more)
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/retir...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,129,402
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min tom skilling 47,598
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min gimpyolman 50,781
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 20 min stupid amerikan 2
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr stupid amerikan 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,565
Abby 10-31 1 hr edogxxx 1

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance