BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159437 Jun 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And that makes it not so? Ever considered an intelligent response?
Oops, forget the question.
Ever considered keeping your nose out of other's business? Why don't you focus on how quickly Ottawa is becoming a ghetto? Why there might even be a forum about it. And, there just might be canadians there! Are you not comfortable speaking with your fellow "countrymen" or have they already given you the boot?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159438 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn brightly lil ember!
Do you have any sane quasi-intelligent reply, some retort, rebuttal, reasoning? If you're such a staunch Christian, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd), you must surely have a quick answer for every one of my words.

Ottawa

#159439 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever considered keeping your nose out of other's business? Why don't you focus on how quickly Ottawa is becoming a ghetto? Why there might even be a forum about it. And, there just might be canadians there! Are you not comfortable speaking with your fellow "countrymen" or have they already given you the boot?
Another "I have no intelligent or rational response", so don't opine on my country even when you're right.

Please do tell about the Ottawa ghetto.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159440 Jun 13, 2013
Poor lil jackfish. He ran off and changed his name! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159441 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you have any sane quasi-intelligent reply, some retort, rebuttal, reasoning? If you're such a staunch Christian, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd), you must surely have a quick answer for every one of my words.
You simply can't figure out what my post means. bonehead

Ottawa

#159442 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose a canadian who is obsessed with America is rational? LMAO! I think not!
Slug. This happens to be a forum on things American. There are Cdn forums and I do participate, but let me ask you this : Were you to hop aboard a Cdn forum, what would you say as you don't even know what the capital of Canada is or its prime minister or its population without first googling them. I'm interested in our southern neighbour as we are very affected by its policies and fact that we supply most of its imported energy needs. We share a + 4,000 undefended border, the longest and most peaceful in the world and that plus all the other stuff makes it my business. That you are ignorant about your own affairs and , well , never mind your cluelessness about rest of world, and that you can only reply with expletives and profanity is YOUR problem, not mine. I am not even as half-obsessed with the US as you are with obscenity.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159443 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Another "I have no intelligent or rational response", so don't opine on my country even when you're right.
Please do tell about the Ottawa ghetto.
So typical of you.....another dodge! Sad.

Ottawa

#159444 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply can't figure out what my post means. bonehead
Then do tell me what it means, and why you cannot respond to what I wrote.
weddlingd

Pittsburgh, PA

#159445 Jun 13, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Very cool impeachment ok
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159446 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Slug. This happens to be a forum on things American. There are Cdn forums and I do participate, but let me ask you this : Were you to hop aboard a Cdn forum, what would you say as you don't even know what the capital of Canada is or its prime minister or its population without first googling them. I'm interested in our southern neighbour as we are very affected by its policies and fact that we supply most of its imported energy needs. We share a + 4,000 undefended border, the longest and most peaceful in the world and that plus all the other stuff makes it my business. That you are ignorant about your own affairs and , well , never mind your cluelessness about rest of world, and that you can only reply with expletives and profanity is YOUR problem, not mine. I am not even as half-obsessed with the US as you are with obscenity.
Save it jackazz. Your opinion means zilch here! In your words, "Get it"? Ah lil grasshoppa, so soon you forget your past lessons. Grasshoppa, lesson number one; ACT LIKE AN AZZ, GET TREATED LIKE AN AZZ! You're not here to debate issues. You're here to spread hate and be as mean as possible to anyone that dares to think differently than you. The entire world thinks differently than you! Thank goodness. We do share a border, that is true (I'm surprised you knew that) but that still doesn't make your opinion worth shyt here, now does it? Um, NO! Remember, quicksand ain't got no sense of humor but I'm still laughing like hell! NB Now for your famous comeback......HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK, HOW IT MUST SUCK.....LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#159447 Jun 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The Usurpation of the Presidency is an Act of War

Arrest Barack Hussein Obama, a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, a.k.a. Saebarkah Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Legally Execute Him for Treason! Then go after his NWO handlers.

http://www.commieblaster.com/ineligible/

http://drkatesview.wordpress.com/2011/09/18/i...
The pasting of Birfoon fables is an act of ignorance
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159448 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Then do tell me what it means, and why you cannot respond to what I wrote.
Nah, I like dangling the carrot in front of you! You might figure it out one day but I'm not holding my breath. Your posts do not deserve a response. Get it? Eh? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159449 Jun 13, 2013
Has anyone heard when the National Weather Service is expected to receive its shipment of AR-15s?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159450 Jun 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The pasting of Birfoon fables is an act of ignorance
So was the decision your parents made to have you!

Ottawa

#159451 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So was the decision your parents made to have you!
As was your mother's decision to abort you. Too bad it was so botched.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159452 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
As was your mother's decision to abort you. Too bad it was so botched.
Ah, the real jackfish (Ascendo-lmao) shows its ugly self! Ya just can't resist that carrot can ya? LMAO!

Ottawa

#159453 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the real jackfish (Ascendo-lmao) shows its ugly self! Ya just can't resist that carrot can ya? LMAO!
And you think yours which you incidentally out of nowhere came out with, irrelevant to boot, was better ? "So was the decision your parents made to have you! "

And add coward to your long list of "qualities". Too chicken to tell me what the "ember" thing means, though anyone but a dumb birthers can guess. This, after wishing my wife and I dead in plane and car accidents, not to mention wojar also dead and sending him to Poland god knows why, and Obama in Air Force One that loses bolts - "these things can happen", said the fired mechanic. How it msut suck to be such a loser.

"Can you hear us coming?", you refrained all the time before the Nov 6 election. No more since then and I keep asking why, why, no more? Still awaiting a reply.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159454 Jun 13, 2013
<quoted text>
And you think yours which you incidentally out of nowhere came out with, irrelevant to boot, was better ? "So was the decision your parents made to have you! "
And add coward to your long list of "qualities". Too chicken to tell me what the "ember" thing means, though anyone but a dumb birthers can guess. This, after wishing my wife and I dead in plane and car accidents, not to mention wojar also dead and sending him to Poland god knows why, and Obama in Air Force One that loses bolts - "these things can happen", said the fired mechanic. How it msut suck to be such a loser.
"Can you hear us coming?", you refrained all the time before the Nov 6 election. No more since then and I keep asking why, why, no more? Still awaiting a reply.
LMAO!!! I knew you'd do it again! LMAO!!!

"how it must suck"!!!!! LMAO! dodo bird
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159455 Jun 13, 2013
Allow me to paraphrase jackfish's post. how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck! LMAO!

Massa bees veri disponted wif ya!

Ottawa

#159456 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Allow me to paraphrase jackfish's post. how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck, how it must suck! LMAO!
Massa bees veri disponted wif ya!
And a racist rant to complete your sordid picture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min RealDave 1,115,626
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 27 min Le Jimbo 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Earthling-1 47,074
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Mandela 68,566
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,064
Minimum Wage and Unemployment Model 6 hr Goh 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Top of the Heap 4,054
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]