BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

United States

#159381 Jun 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing! Now he knows what I think and why I think it! Amazing I tell ya. Can you even lift your soiled obese azz off the toilet anymore or have you grown roots? nasty skank
Louisiana Loser confuses "actions" with "thoughts" because s/he is not very smart, thus explaining the birfoonery.

L O L O L O L O L O L O L
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159382 Jun 12, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Spying on the world does not stop terrorist attacks proven by attacks in Russia, attacks in Iraq, attacks in Afghanistan, Boston, 9/11/01.
al Qaeda is similar to La Cosa Nostra.
They only speak face to face and they do NOT used any type of electronics.
In recent years The government of Italy did not invade and occupy Sicily with planes and tanks to crack down on Mafioso.
Iraq was the wrong war at the wrong time.
==========
How Terrorist Groups End
Implications for Countering al Qa'ida / http://tinyurl.com/5honun
The United States cannot conduct an effective counterterrorism campaign against al Qa'ida or other terrorist groups without understanding how such groups end. While it is clear that U.S. policymakers will need to turn to a range of policy instruments to conduct such campaigns — including careful police and intelligence work, military force, political negotiations, and economic sanctions — what is less clear is how they should prioritize U.S. efforts.
A recent RAND research effort sheds light on this issue by investigating how terrorist groups have ended in the past. By analyzing a comprehensive roster of terrorist groups that existed worldwide between 1968 and 2006, the authors found that most groups ended because of operations carried out by local police or intelligence agencies or because they negotiated a settlement with their governments. Military force was rarely the primary reason a terrorist group ended, and few groups within this time frame achieved victory.
These findings suggest that the U.S. approach to countering al Qa'ida has focused far too much on the use of military force. Instead, policing and intelligence should be the backbone of U.S. efforts.
http://www.rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB93...
Of course you realize they have a magazine online called Inspire! No electronics involved in that....naw. LMAO
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159385 Jun 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Louisiana Loser confuses "actions" with "thoughts" because s/he is not very smart, thus explaining the birfoonery.
L O L O L O L O L O L O L
Your legs can no longer support your massive weight, can they? Have you tried rolling? Disgusting and nasty! Wasn't your Mom a mule deer? LMAO! tokentwit
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159388 Jun 12, 2013
Why are IRS agents training with AR-15s??? Expecting trouble?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159389 Jun 12, 2013
Navy SEAL Team 6 Tragedy
Families BLAME 0 for 2011 Crash!
Parents of one ...

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2371845812001/fnc-...

Heartrending!

Praying for America & It's *Patriots*...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159393 Jun 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn brightly lil ember!
Grateful for explanation, please.

Ottawa

#159394 Jun 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone will be voting for him again! Duh....
DUH yourself. Not that you'd be wrong again, as per Nov 6 2012. He cannot have a third term, slug. Vote for who?

Oh, did you mean Perry. Was he not anointed by God to be president?
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#159400 Jun 13, 2013
Yep, it defines Obama's Administration all right!

ineptocracy
Wiktionary

Noun
ineptocracy (countable and uncountable; plural ineptocracies)
(countable, pejorative) A government characterized by incompetent leaders.
(uncountable, pejorative) The phenomenon of governance or leadership by the incompetent.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#159401 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll keep it simple slowpuke. Zullo knows Obumbler wasn't born in Hawaii. No Obumbler documents exist. All were "manufactured". It's really odd how not one person from his past has ever come forward to say, yea, I remember him or yea I went on a date with him, no? Did this self-proclaimed "leader" (LMAO) not have ANY friends growing up? LMAO! Doesn't look like it. That might be because he is a fraud!
Re Zullo, Sheriff Joe and the Cold Case Posse:

http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...

Re Friends:

http://swampland.time.com/2013/05/23/time-exc...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#159402 Jun 13, 2013
Hummm, but I wonder what you Libtards think about Bush TODAY? I don't ever expect you Progressives to change your minds because you are bigots!

Why Americans — including many Democrats — are warming up to George W. Bush By Harold Maass | The Week – 23 hrs ago

Bush's poll numbers are in positive territory for the first time in eight years. And his support among Dems has more than doubled since 2009
For the first time since 2005, more Americans view former President George W. Bush favorably (49 percent) than unfavorably (46 percent), according to a new Gallup poll. That amounts to a huge swing from Bush's low point in 2008, when only 32 percent gave Bush positive marks compared to 66 percent who gave him an unfavorable rating.
His improvement has actually been strongest among Democrats — 10 percent of whom viewed him favorably in March 2009, compared to 24 percent when this new survey was taken in early June.
Why the big change? There are a host of possible explanations. One is simply that Bush's poll numbers were so low when he left office that he had nowhere to go but up.
Or perhaps time has healed old wounds. Gallup notes that some degree of improvement was to be expected "given Americans' generally positive views of former presidents, and it would not be out of the question for Bush's image to continue to improve in future years." Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, and Jimmy Carter are all viewed favorably by more than 60 percent of Gallup respondents.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#159403 Jun 13, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Hmm, Senators urge Obama to stay on sidelines of immigration debate
Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/305033-bac...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
Obama has his own citizenship problems!
1. How can a document that contains no raised seal of authentication be a valid legal document?
2. How can a PDF file with a one of s kind error in the registrars stamp, that was created on a computer, proven as fact by a registrars stamp that can be moved, be considered as a valid legal document?
What say the SHEEPLE?
Re: "1. How can a document that contains no raised seal of authentication be a valid legal document?"

Answer: Because, duh, it DOES have the raised seal, and a reporter stated that she felt it.

Re: "2. How can a PDF file with a one of s kind error in the registrars stamp, that was created on a computer, proven as fact by a registrars stamp that can be moved, be considered as a valid legal document?"

Answer: It is not a one of a kind error, and the document was not created on a computer, nor can the registrar's stamp be moved.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/01/ame-o-...
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#159404 Jun 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Spamming is against the rules. hsp LMAO!!!
Rational people will notice that the above is not an answer to the question.

Location hidden

#159406 Jun 13, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Oh my, the only one who did not get laid is Kelli!

Location hidden

#159407 Jun 13, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "1. How can a document that contains no raised seal of authentication be a valid legal document?"
Answer: Because, duh, it DOES have the raised seal, and a reporter stated that she felt it.
Re: "2. How can a PDF file with a one of s kind error in the registrars stamp, that was created on a computer, proven as fact by a registrars stamp that can be moved, be considered as a valid legal document?"
Answer: It is not a one of a kind error, and the document was not created on a computer, nor can the registrar's stamp be moved.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2013/01/ame-o-...
1] A reporter is not a document expert and how do we know if this reporter is non-partisan?
2] This issue has been addressed many times and even the Hawaiian government will not confirm whether or not the jpeg image is a copy of any State of Hawaii document! All they have commented on is the "information" which they say is correct. But they did not mention whether or not there was any deleted information.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#159408 Jun 13, 2013
The jig is up for Obama. He is going to jail.

Location hidden

#159409 Jun 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Navy SEAL Team 6 Tragedy
Families BLAME 0 for 2011 Crash!
Parents of one ...
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2371845812001/fnc-...
Heartrending!
Praying for America & It's *Patriots*...
Yep, very heartrending! But I do think they missed several points. First of all I have flown combat assaults in Vietnam in Hueys and did fly Chinooks my last nine years in the Army.
The Blackhawk is a big leap over the Huey in that a Huey could hold only six combat troops but a Blackhawk can hold TEN combat troops .... up to 5,000 feet PA. When it come to mountain flying, nothing beats a Chinook!
But helicopters are most vulnerable during landing and taking off and this shootdown happened during landing. The RPG is meant to shoot at slow moving vehicles and a Chinook is slow moving while landing. It also has two big "eyes" on the back of the aircraft which are the exhaust pipes and are very good aiming point.
It is known that one of the aft rotors was hit by the RPG and that would all it would take to bring down the aircraft.
Don't forget, there were at least four ARMY personnel on that aircraft after all, it was an Army aircraft.

Location hidden

#159410 Jun 13, 2013
Just like in the 1983 Beirut barracks bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. Most people think all of the 241 killed in that bombing were all Marines, but they are wrong.
There were 220 Marines, 18 sailors and three soldiers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barr...
Most, or all, of the Navy personnel where Navy medical personnel as the Marines do not have any of their own. The Army soldiers were from Fort Sill, OK and were operating the anti-battery (anti-artillery) radar which at that time the Marines did not have.

Location hidden

#159411 Jun 13, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Muslim Obama Threatens Veto of Religious Protection for Military.
Hmmm, the most beautiful sound he has ever heard was the Muslim prayer call to breakfast.
Gee, I wonder if he is trying to eradicate Religious Protection for Military members who are Christians as well as Muslim?
OBAMA THREATENS VETO OF RELIGIOUS PROTECTION FOR MILITARY
Breitbart News reported last week that Rep. John Fleming (R-LA) passed an amendment in the House Armed Services Committee protecting religious speech of service members in the military. President Barack Obama has now threatened to veto the bill if it passes the full House and Senate.
The White House released a Statement of Administration Policy (SAP) on H.R. 1960, the National Defense Authorization Act of 2014. Among other items, the SAP includes as an objection to the bill:
Expansion and Implementation of Protection of Rights of Conscience of Members of the Armed Forces and Chaplains of Such Members: The Administration strongly objects to section 530, which would require the Armed Forces to accommodate, except in cases of military necessity,“actions and speech” reflecting the “conscience, moral principles, or religious beliefs of the member.” By limiting the discretion of commanders to address potentially problematic speech and actions within their units, this provision would have a significant adverse effect on good order, discipline, morale, and mission accomplishment.
The SAP includes a veto threat:“…if the bill is presented to the President for approval in its current form, the President’s senior advisers would recommend that the President veto the bill.”
In other words, Obama says he will veto any bill that forbids his appointees or officers from telling a soldier that he cannot mention Jesus during prayer or have a Bible on his desk, or that keeps those appointees from telling a chaplain (who is an ordained clergyman) what religious teachings he is allowed to give in worship services, or what spiritual counseling he can give to another soldier.
Ambassador Ken Blackwell, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Commission, tells Breitbart News:
President Obama is waging a war on religion. He and Chuck Hagel are denying the most basic rights to those who put their lives on the line to protect all of our rights. It is shameful and appalling. I am confident that congressional leadership will show courage to stand up for our troops against this radical assault on religious liberty in the military.
This is the most compelling expression yet of the aggressive approach of the Obama-Hagel Defense Department to soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines who are observant Christians or devout members of other peaceful faiths, as seen in Breitbart News’ previous reports regarding the unconstitutional infringements of one of America’s most treasured, fundamental rights.
All eyes are on House and Senate leadership to see if they stand firm on the bill for those in the military who are facing this new form of pressure.
Breitbart News legal columnist Ken Klukowski is senior fellow for religious liberty at the Family Research Council and on faculty at Liberty University School of Law.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Ottawa

#159413 Jun 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, the only one who did not get laid is Kelli!
What's the matter with you? Hate is that big a factor for you, isn't it? Innocent and souvenir photos of Obama with date and friends and you turn it into "Oh my, the only one who did not get laid is Kelli!". Sad, what a petty little dirty-minded worm.

Ottawa

#159414 Jun 13, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2016 Jeb Corporate Bush or Hillary Corporate Clinton will continue over 90% of all Obama/Biden failed policy.
Could be Gov. Chris Christie or Governor Cuomo.
Does not matter who the person is because the whole System is Corrupt.
I agree that the whole system is corrupt. However, and I repeat, however corrupt dems are, they will leave crumbs for everyday Joe and Jane. Repbubs, as their track record amply shows, will not even do that.

I also agree with you that "less bad" is not good enough. What do you suggest, seeing as the president requites about half a billion dollars to be on the ballot? Those that supply that kind of cash expect something in return, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NTRPRNR1 1,125,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance