BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#159330 Jun 12, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Mike Zullo gives the LATEST BREAKING News on Obama BC - 6/12/2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Fox News staffer says network refuses to report Obama identity fraud
http://dcclothesline.com/2013/06/11/fox-news-...
THANK You Fed UP!:)

The D.C. Clothesline
Airing Out America's Dirty Laundry

Fox News staffer says network refuses to report Obama identity fraud

The elite’s betrayal of us — who want only the truth — never ends.

Now we find that the supposedly conservative “fair and balanced” Fox News is just as duplicitous as the alphabet networks.

While interviewing the fearless Pastor James David Manning on the Tea Party Power Hour, host Mark Gillar made this astonishing statement (beginning at 05:55 mark):

There was someone within Fox News…who actually went to Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo [the leader of Arpaio's Cold Case Posse team investigating Obama's phony birth certificate and strange Connecticut-issued Social Security number] and said:“I am very sorry. I have tried to get Fox News to tell the truth on this. I have looked at your evidence that you presented at your press conferences. I know you have the goods on President Obama. I know that he has multiple cases of document fraud that can be proven in a court of law. I wanted Fox to run a story on that, and they said ‘Absolutely no way.’ So I am here to apologize to you because my network will not tell the truth.”

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/06/11/fox-news-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#159331 Jun 12, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Marine vs. 30 Cops
Oct 16, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/6c4jmgw
JUST WAIT UNTIL OUR TROOPS GET HOME!
United States Marine Corps. Sgt. Shamar Thomas from Roosevelt, NY went toe to toe with the New York Police Department. An activist in the Occupy Wall Street movement, Thomas voiced his opinions of the NYPD police brutality that had and has been plaguing the #OWS movement.
Thomas comes from a long line of people who sacrifice for their country: Mother, Army Veteran (Iraq), Step father, Army, active duty (Afghanistan), Grand father, Air Force veteran (Vietnam), Great Grand Father Navy veteran (World War II).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WmEHcOc0SysXX
Isn't it funny that the ONLY time you like vets is when they are on your side, which is not often. But we still don't know why thirty cops were called in. Were the protestors doing something illegal like blocking traffic, trespassing on private property, etc.?
It is the left that is far more likely to break laws than righties are, and that is fact!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#159332 Jun 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Marxist Leninist, America is composed of 27 countries, 17 in South America, 7 in Central America, and 3 in North America. You know zilch about these things. You don't even know the origin of the word "America", or that "America" was first used by the Spanish to name what today today is South America. Any one of the 27 could simply call itself "America" based on your erroneous judgement. Imagine the confusion. United States of America, yes, perfect. Take "United States of" out of the picture and it just won't do. Sorry. Now run off to Google, poor Marxist stooge, and enlighten us.
Ah, yes, anyone can call themselves anything they want to. But do you call a Mexican, an "American'?
They do not call the citizens of the United States of America, United Statesians, do they?

Names for United States citizens
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Different languages use different terms for citizens of the United States, who are known in English as Americans. All forms of English refer to these people as "Americans", derived from "The United States of America",[1] but there is some linguistic ambiguity over this due to the other senses of the word American, which can also refer to people from the Americas in general.[2] Other languages, including French, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian, use cognates of "American" to refer to people from the United States, but others, like Spanish and Italian, primarily use terms derived from "United States". There are various other local and colloquial names for Americans.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159333 Jun 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, anyone can call themselves anything they want to. But do you call a Mexican, an "American'?
They do not call the citizens of the United States of America, United Statesians, do they?
Names for United States citizens
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Different languages use different terms for citizens of the United States, who are known in English as Americans. All forms of English refer to these people as "Americans", derived from "The United States of America",[1] but there is some linguistic ambiguity over this due to the other senses of the word American, which can also refer to people from the Americas in general.[2] Other languages, including French, Japanese, Chinese, and Russian, use cognates of "American" to refer to people from the United States, but others, like Spanish and Italian, primarily use terms derived from "United States". There are various other local and colloquial names for Americans.
Did you even bother to read that Wikipedia thing? Had you read AND understood it, you would not have submitted it as proof of what you advance on America. Except for the designation of a citizen of the United States as Americans, which is just fine, the article talk of "ambiguity over this due to the other senses of the word American, which can also refer to people from the Americas in general.[2]". The official name of your country is "The United States of America", as per ALL official documentation. To abbreviate it to "America" to save breath and time is fine, why not? In other languages, we often say, as in French, "États- Unisiens".

America takes its name from the famous Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci . America was the name given to Brazil at first in honour of Vespucci and later the rest of all of North, Central and South America. Vespucci never even travelled to what are now Mexico, and the U.S. or Canada.

Birthers not only do not know history in general, they don't know their own, and have to be apprised of it by "furriners". Birthers are proud of their ignorance, show if off like a badge of honour. 
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#159334 Jun 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny that the ONLY time you like vets is when they are on your side, which is not often. But we still don't know why thirty cops were called in. Were the protestors doing something illegal like blocking traffic, trespassing on private property, etc.?
It is the left that is far more likely to break laws than righties are, and that is fact!
A peaceful protest is what patriotic Americans participate in.

It is not my style but I do support them.

==========

Bush Republicans are anti American that is why a multitude of Generals and CIA went public against the Bush administration.

Major General Paul D. Eaton's testimony before the DPC
http://tinyurl.com/cezqvm
&fe ature=related

Retired General Wesley Clark / Bush Was Negligent Before 9/11/01
http://tinyurl.com/c84ldy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

General Batiste: "Protect America, Not George Bush"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Major General John R.S. Batiste at the DPC Hearing
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#159335 Jun 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, Bush-41's approval/disapproval numbers have swapped! They are now 49% vs. 46%.
Maybe The People are starting to miss old G.W.!!!!
You can thank Obama for that.

Obama is continuing over 90% of Bush and Cheney's failed policy.

Obama is a criminal in the same mold as Bush.

==========

Ex-CIA Officials Tied to Rendition Program and Faulty Iraq Intel Tapped to Head Obama’s Intelligence Transition Team
November 17, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/65ykjo
John Brennan and Jami Miscik, both former intelligence officials under George Tenet, are leading Barack Obama’s review of intelligence agencies and helping make recommendations to the new administration. Brennan has supported warrantless wiretapping and extraordinary rendition, and Miscik was involved with the politicized intelligence alleging weapons of mass destruction in the lead-up to the war on Iraq. We speak with former CIA analyst Melvin Goodman and Michael Ratner of the Center for Constitutional Rights.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/11/17/obama_...
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#159337 Jun 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it funny that the ONLY time you like vets is when they are on your side, which is not often. But we still don't know why thirty cops were called in. Were the protestors doing something illegal like blocking traffic, trespassing on private property, etc.?
It is the left that is far more likely to break laws than righties are, and that is fact!
The Creation and Dissemination of All Forms of Information in Support
of Psychological Operations (PSYOP) in Time of Military Conflict
http://www.acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA382535....

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#159339 Jun 12, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
The Creation and Dissemination of All Forms of Information in Support
of Psychological Operations (PSYOP) in Time of Military Conflict
http://www.acq.osd.mil/dsb/reports/ADA382535....
REMEMBER: 1-Kenyan-born bisexual Obama is the Antichrist.
2-Jesuit & 100% Italian Pope Francis is The False Prophet.
3-Same-sex Marriage is the abomination-of-desolation.
4-The WTC attacks on 9/11/2001 was an inside job.
5-All of the above was made possible by the Freemasons.
6-The ONLY means of escape is through the blood of Jesus.
7-Obama's mother was a pornstar.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159340 Jun 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
The creampie your brother left in your azzcrack is dripping on the floor. Wet rag? LMAO!
LRS's failure to understand the concept of the rhetorical question elicits his latent homo. How sad.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The egg is still stuck to your face. You don't need a towel, you need a fire hose.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#159342 Jun 12, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank Obama for that.

Obama is continuing over 90% of Bush and Cheney's failed policy.

Obama is a criminal in the same mold as Bush.
==========
Ex-CIA Officials Tied to Rendition Program and Faulty Iraq Intel Tapped to Head Obama’s Intelligence Transition Team
November 17, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/65ykjo
John Brennan and Jami Miscik, both former intelligence officials under George Tenet, are leading Barack Obama’s review of intelligence agencies and helping make recommendations to the new administration. Brennan has supported warrantless wiretapping and extraordinary rendition, and Miscik was involved with the politicized intelligence alleging weapons of mass destruction in the lead-up to the war on Iraq. We speak with former CIA analyst Melvin Goodman and Michael Ratner of the Center for Constitutional Rights.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/11/17/obama_...
You wrote : "Obama is a criminal in the same mold as Bush."

I agree and disagree, as events and power must be taken in context here.

Bush enacted some of those policies. Not all. Some were based on precedents. Those that he did adopt, he HAD to , in order to counter his disastrous decisions, to wit, not take 9/11 threats seriously, invasion of Afghanistan and , worst, Iraq. Then, having no choice in order to counter outrage by dissenting peoples and nations and from within, the patriot act and incredible surveillance.

Now, Obama inherited all of that. What's a president to do? Dismantle all of it, specially in view of the fact that some is useful, in spite of GWB? Intelligence is conducted by white house intelligence services, the CIA and FBI. What president is going to buck those three, all of them in superb position to blackmail him, what with the information they have on him, on his family, on his associates, political and judicilal appts , friends, etc, all info that can be tailored to the intelligence services' needs. Now, this harks back to the blackmailing days of ever-powerful J.Edgar Hoover. No president, not even General Eisenhower, that all-powerful military man could bring him to heel. Same for the CIA, FBI, white house intelligence services. Now, Obama can try to reform these agencies. Good luck. He'll either be impeached, with info gleaned from guess where or simply rubbed off. Much like Pope John Paul I, who can forget?

Give him time, as he tries to revamp the leadership of these organizations, though I doubt his first appointment to that end, Brennan, was not exactly a "coup de maître".

Feel free to correct me, I did no research on this.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159343 Jun 12, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, Jesus would be mad you're being such a flaming idiot and hateful piece of garbage.
"I fire back."
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Awww, you poor SAP!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159344 Jun 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can, unlike you, make an honest statement. On your official documents like passports, forms, currency, treaties, Constitution even, does it just say "America" or "The United States of America?" How dare you appropriate a name that belongs to 3 continents and over 27 countries? On what grounds? China is in Eastern Asia. Does China call itself Asia? Germany is in Western Europe. Does Germany call itself Europe? What the hell's the matter with you? YOU, slug, are the dishonest one. Slither back to your rock and do what you do best, kerplunking. LOSER. How it must suck to be ...you.
I knew you couldn't do it! LMAO! You're worthless at best. pondscum
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#159345 Jun 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK You Fed UP!:)
The D.C. Clothesline
Airing Out America's Dirty Laundry
Fox News staffer says network refuses to report Obama identity fraud
The elite’s betrayal of us — who want only the truth — never ends.
Now we find that the supposedly conservative “fair and balanced” Fox News is just as duplicitous as the alphabet networks.
While interviewing the fearless Pastor James David Manning on the Tea Party Power Hour, host Mark Gillar made this astonishing statement (beginning at 05:55 mark):
There was someone within Fox News…who actually went to Sheriff Arpaio and Mike Zullo [the leader of Arpaio's Cold Case Posse team investigating Obama's phony birth certificate and strange Connecticut-issued Social Security number] and said:“I am very sorry. I have tried to get Fox News to tell the truth on this. I have looked at your evidence that you presented at your press conferences. I know you have the goods on President Obama. I know that he has multiple cases of document fraud that can be proven in a court of law. I wanted Fox to run a story on that, and they said ‘Absolutely no way.’ So I am here to apologize to you because my network will not tell the truth.”
http://dcclothesline.com/2013/06/11/fox-news-...
The reason: It's simple. Fox News, like the National Review and Ann Coulter and Glenn Beck and Paul Ryan does not believe Sheriff Joe.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

http://www.nationalreview.com/content/conspir...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#159346 Jun 12, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Zollo the Clown spins more fables in search of more Birfer-bucks. Pathetic ignorant Birfoon wets himself.
Sort of reminds me of Bullwinkle "this time for sure!"
Amazing, Zollo the Clown speculates on what information could have been amended. Like the delivering doctor at the hospital? In his alternate universe does Zollo the Clown think that a reported foreign birth or home birth was amended to a hospital birth that the hospital forgot to register?(And that the doctor illegally back dated the certificate for the benefit of the future President of the United States?) It's only possible in Birfistan.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#159347 Jun 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Nothing but spam.
Rational readers will notice that the above comment is not an answer to this question:

For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:

(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;

(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);

(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).

If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.

So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159348 Jun 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
LRS's failure to understand the concept of the rhetorical question elicits his latent homo. How sad.
<quoted text>
No cumback, huh? LMAO! Wet rag? LMAO! tokenpol
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#159349 Jun 12, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>REMEMBER: 1-Kenyan-born bisexual Obama is the Antichrist.
2-Jesuit & 100% Italian Pope Francis is The False Prophet.
3-Same-sex Marriage is the abomination-of-desolation.
4-The WTC attacks on 9/11/2001 was an inside job.
5-All of the above was made possible by the Freemasons.
6-The ONLY means of escape is through the blood of Jesus.
7-Obama's mother was a pornstar.
You are right about #6.

All the others are crazy.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#159350 Jun 12, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>REMEMBER: 1-Kenyan-born bisexual Obama is the Antichrist.
2-Jesuit & 100% Italian Pope Francis is The False Prophet.
3-Same-sex Marriage is the abomination-of-desolation.
4-The WTC attacks on 9/11/2001 was an inside job.
5-All of the above was made possible by the Freemasons.
6-The ONLY means of escape is through the blood of Jesus.
7-Obama's mother was a pornstar.
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.

If they did, they would have impeached:

LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.

Nixon for Watergate.

Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.

Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.

Forthwith.
Linktv org

West Sayville, NY

#159352 Jun 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Obama is a criminal in the same mold as Bush."
I agree and disagree, as events and power must be taken in context here.
Bush enacted some of those policies. Not all. Some were based on precedents. Those that he did adopt, he HAD to , in order to counter his disastrous decisions, to wit, not take 9/11 threats seriously, invasion of Afghanistan and , worst, Iraq. Then, having no choice in order to counter outrage by dissenting peoples and nations and from within, the patriot act and incredible surveillance.
Now, Obama inherited all of that. What's a president to do? Dismantle all of it, specially in view of the fact that some is useful, in spite of GWB? Intelligence is conducted by white house intelligence services, the CIA and FBI. What president is going to buck those three, all of them in superb position to blackmail him, what with the information they have on him, on his family, on his associates, political and judicilal appts , friends, etc, all info that can be tailored to the intelligence services' needs. Now, this harks back to the blackmailing days of ever-powerful J.Edgar Hoover. No president, not even General Eisenhower, that all-powerful military man could bring him to heel. Same for the CIA, FBI, white house intelligence services. Now, Obama can try to reform these agencies. Good luck. He'll either be impeached, with info gleaned from guess where or simply rubbed off. Much like Pope John Paul I, who can forget?
Give him time, as he tries to revamp the leadership of these organizations, though I doubt his first appointment to that end, Brennan, was not exactly a "coup de maître".
Feel free to correct me, I did no research on this.
I will get back to you later.

FDR benefited most Americans after the Great Depression.

Obama should have did the same especially with a Democratic House and Senate.

BBL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#159353 Jun 12, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, Zollo the Clown speculates on what information could have been amended. Like the delivering doctor at the hospital? In his alternate universe does Zollo the Clown think that a reported foreign birth or home birth was amended to a hospital birth that the hospital forgot to register?(And that the doctor illegally back dated the certificate for the benefit of the future President of the United States?) It's only possible in Birfistan.
We'll keep it simple slowpuke. Zullo knows Obumbler wasn't born in Hawaii. No Obumbler documents exist. All were "manufactured". It's really odd how not one person from his past has ever come forward to say, yea, I remember him or yea I went on a date with him, no? Did this self-proclaimed "leader" (LMAO) not have ANY friends growing up? LMAO! Doesn't look like it. That might be because he is a fraud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min OzRitz 46,741
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min KiMerde 49,882
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Zap Brannigan 98,238
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 69,402
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 41 min Patriangelily 1,110,245
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,514
Amy 9-20 3 hr Kuuipo 6
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••