BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 242530 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158147 Jun 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
By ensuring that one does not express oneself like you. I love being a high-school dropout. Strictly for comparison's sake, one has to wonder what you dropped out of. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
Ah, a self-proclaimed grammarian! That doesn't amount to much. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158148 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
I know you've dined abroad. I just recounted it. Remember the loud oafish boor screaming for bacon, toast and real coffee and shaming the other 99 Americans?
Tell one and all where you have travelled, shamed your country and declared persona non grata. Total days abroad.
You obviously have me confused with someone else. I never eat at Micky D's! LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158149 Jun 4, 2013
Here we are, Rogue. I retract my statement that I erred on churches. Now, you are wrong 100% and I'm still awaiting those proofs.

Read and weep :
The Guardian home

The Guardian UK and World news User comments

UK news

Church ravaged by IRA bomb reopens as centre for peace

Stephen Bates, religious affairs correspondent

The Guardian, Thursday 14 November 2002 02.05 GMT
The Prince of Wales escaped from his domestic difficulties yesterday to unveil a project in one of the City of London's oldest and smallest churches, intended to promote peace and reconciliation.
St Ethelburga's in Bishopsgate will house a centre for scholars to explore the role of religion in conflict and to develop ideas on its place in resolving war.

The theme and role for the church could scarcely be more appropriate was nearly destroyed by an IRA explosion just outside in 1993.

Ottawa

#158150 Jun 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have me confused with someone else. I never eat at Micky D's! LMAO!
What're you talking about? It's people like you, taste buds up their a**es who keep McDonald's in the black. Tell us, big boy, did your stepmom enjoy her Big Mac when you fêted her for her b'day at McDonald's?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158151 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
What're you talking about? It's people like you, taste buds up their a**es who keep McDonald's in the black. Tell us, big boy, did your stepmom enjoy her Big Mac when you fêted her for her b'day at McDonald's?
Sorry scrotboy, it's a rare thing when I eat any fast food. Try again? LMAO!

Ottawa

#158152 Jun 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry scrotboy, it's a rare thing when I eat any fast food. Try again? LMAO!
News for you, slug, Arby's and Denny's ARE fast food. And those two are the nadir of fine dining for you, lest you forget. McÐonalds on week days, Arby's and Denny's on Sunday LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Oh Waffle House with birther comrade Rogue for New Year's.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#158154 Jun 4, 2013
Pastor Weber?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158156 Jun 5, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything in moderation.

Location hidden

#158157 Jun 5, 2013
Here we are, Rogue. I retract my statement that I erred on churches. Now, you are wrong 100% and I'm still awaiting those proofs.
Read and weep :
The Guardian home
The Guardian UK and World news User comments
UK news
Church ravaged by IRA bomb reopens as centre for peace
Stephen Bates, religious affairs correspondent
The Guardian, Thursday 14 November 2002 02.05 GMT
The Prince of Wales escaped from his domestic difficulties yesterday to unveil a project in one of the City of London's oldest and smallest churches, intended to promote peace and reconciliation.
St Ethelburga's in Bishopsgate will house a centre for scholars to explore the role of religion in conflict and to develop ideas on its place in resolving war.
The theme and role for the church could scarcely be more appropriate was nearly destroyed by an IRA explosion just outside in 1993.
Hummm, so you found ONE. But was the church the target? The explosion happened outside!
Just like the bombing of the Remembrance Day parade where the target was the Ulster Defence Regiment but most of those injured or died were not part of the UDR.

Location hidden

#158158 Jun 5, 2013
Again Jacques was WRONG. The target was NOT the church but apparently the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank. Typical Libtardian Logic dictates that the non-target was the actual target.
When a child is killed in an Israeli strike that targets terrorists, in Jacqueaus sick mind, the Israelis were not trying to kill the terrorists but the child!!! Whereas Hamas targets innocent non-combatants, the Israelis try and avoid harming non-combatants!
Rogue

1993 Bishopsgate bombing

Bishopsgate, a major thoroughfare in London's financial district, the City of London. A news photographer was killed in the explosion and 44 people were injured; the damage cost £350 million to repair. As a result of the bombing, which occurred just over a year after the bombing of the nearby Baltic Exchange, a "ring of steel" was implemented to protect the City, and many firms introduced disaster recovery plans in case of further attacks or similar disasters.
They parked the truck outside 99 Bishopsgate, which was then the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, located by the junction with Wormwood Street and Camomile Street, and left the area in a car driven by an accomplice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Bishopsgate...

Location hidden

#158159 Jun 5, 2013
Again, I do not endorse bombings as I think Non-violent actions, like those espoused by MLK, is a far better solution. But people like Jacqueau who is anti-Catholic accuses the IRA of targeting churches and innocent children.
Rouge

During the Troubles the IRA had bombed financial targets in London on a number of occasions, most notably on 10 April 1992 when a truck bomb exploded outside the Baltic Exchange on St. Mary Axe. The Baltic Exchange bombing caused £800 million worth of damage (the equivalent of £1,210 million as of 2013),£200 million more than the total damage caused by the 10,000 explosions that had occurred during the Troubles in Northern Ireland up to that point.

Location hidden

#158160 Jun 5, 2013
EPA accused of singling out conservative groups
Posted on June 5, 2013

It’s not just the IRS.

A second federal agency is facing a probe and accusations of political bias over its alleged targeting of conservative groups.

The allegations concern the Environmental Protection Agency, which is being accused of trying to charge conservative groups fees while largely exempting liberal groups. The fees applied to Freedom of Information Act requests — allegedly, the EPA waived them for liberal groups far more often than it did for conservative ones.

The allegations are under investigation by the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which is also holding hearings on the Internal Revenue Service targeting of conservative groups.

Read more: http://cowboybyte.com/22054/epa-accused-of-si...
wojar

United States

#158161 Jun 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again Jacques was WRONG. The target was NOT the church but apparently the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank. Typical Libtardian Logic dictates that the non-target was the actual target.
When a child is killed in an Israeli strike that targets terrorists, in Jacqueaus sick mind, the Israelis were not trying to kill the terrorists but the child!!! Whereas Hamas targets innocent non-combatants, the Israelis try and avoid harming non-combatants!
Rogue
1993 Bishopsgate bombing
Bishopsgate, a major thoroughfare in London's financial district, the City of London. A news photographer was killed in the explosion and 44 people were injured; the damage cost £350 million to repair. As a result of the bombing, which occurred just over a year after the bombing of the nearby Baltic Exchange, a "ring of steel" was implemented to protect the City, and many firms introduced disaster recovery plans in case of further attacks or similar disasters.
They parked the truck outside 99 Bishopsgate, which was then the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank, located by the junction with Wormwood Street and Camomile Street, and left the area in a car driven by an accomplice.
So if a terrorist is also a kindergarten teacher bombing the school and killing all the children is OK because the terrorist is a "legitimate" target?

Ottawa

#158162 Jun 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again, I do not endorse bombings as I think Non-violent actions, like those espoused by MLK, is a far better solution. But people like Jacqueau who is anti-Catholic accuses the IRA of targeting churches and innocent children.
Rouge
During the Troubles the IRA had bombed financial targets in London on a number of occasions, most notably on 10 April 1992 when a truck bomb exploded outside the Baltic Exchange on St. Mary Axe. The Baltic Exchange bombing caused £800 million worth of damage (the equivalent of £1,210 million as of 2013),£200 million more than the total damage caused by the 10,000 explosions that had occurred during the Troubles in Northern Ireland up to that point.
I see. Taking sides. I don"t. Both Catholics and Protestants had killers in their ranks, and no matter what faith you espouse, it's wrong and, if one is religious, anti-God. May I remind you, Rogue, that both Protestants and Catholics share the same roots, yetcannot get along and kill each other. As to the Church, you don't know for sure it was not an ancillary target, a one-deal affair. And toshow your bigotry, you say I'm anti-Catholic because I chose the IRA bombing? I got that from the BBC. But hey, and again, your reaction is typically "it's them against us".

You had asked me to show you cemetery attacks. I did. No acknowledgement?

Ottawa

#158163 Jun 5, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, so you found ONE. But was the church the target? The explosion happened outside!
Just like the bombing of the Remembrance Day parade where the target was the Ulster Defence Regiment but most of those injured or died were not part of the UDR.
You are taking sides in that bloody conflict! Are you nuts? Both Catholics and Protestants have extremists within their ranks who love to kill and maim. What is the difference between those two groups?
Linktv org

Edison, NJ

#158164 Jun 5, 2013
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...

---

Justice Dept. Lawyers Join Chorus Criticizing Gonzales
July 28, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/33u45p
WASHINGTON, July 27 — Daniel J. Metcalfe, a lawyer who began his government career in the Nixon administration and retired from the Justice Department last winter, said morale at the department was worse under Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales than during Watergate.
John S. Koppel, who continues to work at the department as a civil appellate lawyer in Washington, wrote this month that he was “ashamed” of the department and that if Mr. Gonzales told the truth in recent Congressional testimony,“he has been derelict in the performance of his duties and is not up to the job.”
Even though they worry that it may hinder their career prospects, a few current and former Justice Department lawyers have begun to add to the chorus of Mr. Gonzales's critics who say that the furor over his performance as attorney general, and questions about his truthfulness under oath, could do lasting damage to the department's work.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/28/washington/...
Linktv org

Edison, NJ

#158166 Jun 5, 2013
Against Despair
How our misreading of history harms progressivism today
Summer 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/28k49ub
http://democracyjournal.org/article.php...

Location hidden

#158167 Jun 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I see. Taking sides. I don"t. Both Catholics and Protestants had killers in their ranks, and no matter what faith you espouse, it's wrong and, if one is religious, anti-God. May I remind you, Rogue, that both Protestants and Catholics share the same roots, yetcannot get along and kill each other. As to the Church, you don't know for sure it was not an ancillary target, a one-deal affair. And toshow your bigotry, you say I'm anti-Catholic because I chose the IRA bombing? I got that from the BBC. But hey, and again, your reaction is typically "it's them against us".
You had asked me to show you cemetery attacks. I did. No acknowledgement?
I was comparing the problems in Northern Ireland to Islamofascists like al Qaeda. How many planes have the IRA crashed into buildings?
As far as terrorist groups go, if al Qaeda is a bad to the bone 10, the IRA was a 3. But terrorism is not good and we should seek peaceful means to conflicts.

Location hidden

#158168 Jun 5, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
Against Despair
How our misreading of history harms progressivism today
Summer 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/28k49ub
http://democracyjournal.org/article.php...
Sorry Tootzie, Obama has caused more despair than Carter did. We have seven million fewer Americans unemployed now that we did when Obama entered the White House just over four years ago. These seven million Americans are so disparaged they have given up looking for work. If you add those disparaged to the current unemployment rate, our unemployment rate would be over 11%!
So much for Obamanomics!

Location hidden

#158169 Jun 5, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...
---
Justice Dept. Lawyers Join Chorus Criticizing Gonzales
July 28, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/33u45p
WASHINGTON, July 27 — Daniel J. Metcalfe, a lawyer who began his government career in the Nixon administration and retired from the Justice Department last winter, said morale at the department was worse under Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales than during Watergate.
John S. Koppel, who continues to work at the department as a civil appellate lawyer in Washington, wrote this month that he was “ashamed” of the department and that if Mr. Gonzales told the truth in recent Congressional testimony,“he has been derelict in the performance of his duties and is not up to the job.”
Even though they worry that it may hinder their career prospects, a few current and former Justice Department lawyers have begun to add to the chorus of Mr. Gonzales's critics who say that the furor over his performance as attorney general, and questions about his truthfulness under oath, could do lasting damage to the department's work.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/28/washington/...
You do know that Judge Napolitano is NOT a Conservative but a Libertaria, don't you? And do you know what the he thinks about Obama?!?
Judge Napolitano on Obama's Secret "Kill List"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Fitius T Bluster 1,580,110
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 55 min SweLL GirL 11,169
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment; 2 hr Gard 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 hr Alyssa76 3,698
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Beams 63,943
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago File Federal Law... 7 hr spud 93
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 12 hr Sojourner UNtruth 14

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages