BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 222603 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158064 Jun 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See 1987, November 8
1987 [edit]
8 November Remembrance Day bombing - 11 civilians were killed and sixty-three injured by a Provisional IRA bomb during a Remembrance Day service in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh. One of those killed was Marie Wilson. In an emotional BBC interview, her father Gordon Wilson (who was injured in the attack) expressed forgiveness towards his daughter's killer, and asked Loyalists not to seek revenge
There were over 10,000 bomb attacks during the religious strife. All details cannot be given, too many. But see above. Numerous ones at funerals at or near a church or in cemetery.
Violence and murders are unacceptable in any context, Rogue.
Yet, they are a fact of life. Deal with it, son! squidlips

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158065 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what Muslims would do to a woman who had an abortion? Just like when Pres. Ahmadinejad said there are mo homosexuals in Iran, there are no abortions either!
Now, can you point out a case of anti-abortion violence in the past year?!?
<quoted text>
Do you know how many abortions have been done in Iran in recent years?
How about "can you point out a case of anti-abortion violence in the past year?!?"
I don't know how many abortions in Iran in the last year. I said I was not aware, is that clear enough? Oh, do YOU know? Whatever is happening in Iran, whether it be abortion or human rights is not normal, not civil, no humanitarian nor democratic. Satisfied? BÉut I have no abortion details and neither have you.

As to anti-abortion violence, whether in the US and Canada, there have been many instances of it, murders even. Lately? I have no idea. Did I or anyone say there had been any violence lately?

Ottawa

#158066 Jun 4, 2013

<quoted text>
You insanity once more surfaces. You compare the Nile's waters and the "dispute" between Ethiopia and Egypt with the Florida - Georgia water diversion and contamination? You keep referring to Chicago, one of the 5 largest cities in the US, to "Shitcago" (Rogue tm reg'd) mainly because Obama comes from that city and Emmanuel its mayor. Keep it up, Rogue, and try to remember that Chicago, like Detroit, oh, and the state of California which you constantly take pot shots at, are part and parcel of the United States,(15%+ of its population) which you deem to be the "bestest" "powerfulest" "richest" country in the world. You mean to say there are exceptions within the 50 states?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Shitcago ranks above Detroit but below almost all other cities IMHO!
And that is your reply? How barren.

Truth, can you tell the truth for once in your life? Did you know that Moslems made up half the population of Ethiopia, that they outnumbered Orthodox faitful? Will you refrain in the future from coming out with baseless statements?

And are Chicago, Detroit and California not fit to be called a part of the bestest (sic) and grandest nation in the world?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158067 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You insanity once more surfaces. You compare the Nile's waters and the "dispute" between Ethiopia and Egypt with the Florida - Georgia water diversion and contamination? You keep referring to Chicago, one of the 5 largest cities in the US, to "Shitcago" (Rogue tm reg'd) mainly because Obama comes from that city and Emmanuel its mayor. Keep it up, Rogue, and try to remember that Chicago, like Detroit, oh, and the state of California which you constantly take pot shots at, are part and parcel of the United States,(15%+ of its population) which you deem to be the "bestest" "powerfulest" "richest" country in the world. You mean to say there are exceptions within the 50 states?
Wellllll, you do not consider the RED states to be part of the U.S.! I can think of a dozen states were I would live but Hawaii, California, Oregon, Washington are just a few which I will not live in. Not because they are ugly, but because their state governments are ugly!
California has a surplus and they want to spend it right NOW. But this surplus looks like a flux caused by the current tax laws and by the end of this year they will be back in the red. Instead of blowing their temporary budget surplus they should pay down their debt. But being Libtards they will not do that and then some day they will ask the federal government to bail them out. But that is MY money for Federal expenses and not meant to bail out a state who does not use sound judgement!

California leaders to deliver on-time state budget

By Jim Christie
SAN FRANCISCO, June 3,| Mon Jun 3, 2013 6:37pm EDT
(Reuters)- In another sign of improved fiscal health, California will not only approve its first budget surplus in years but also is expected to have it passed on time for the third year in a row.

Democrats who control California's legislature are seeking more spending in the state budget plans than Governor Jerry Brown wants, but differences are small and they are ready to strike a budget deal well before the July 1 start of the new fiscal year.

The legislature's deadline for approving a budget is June 15 and Brown is keen to sign one into law before the new fiscal year beings. If he does it will mark the third consecutive year California - the ninth-largest economy in the world - puts a budget in place on schedule following a decade filled with long and often bitter impasses in its statehouse over how to balance its deficit-prone books.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/03/cal...

Ottawa

#158068 Jun 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me, tell your bosom birther buddy Rogue, seeing as I just told him they were a fact of life. 10,000+

Location hidden

#158069 Jun 4, 2013
Last night I spotted a small flock of peafowl in my backyard. It was getting dark but I saw them again this morning. They are Green peafowl which are listed as endangered IUNC so I called Florida's Game and Wildlife and they said they are not native to Florida and could therefore be hunted! And on my own property I don't even need a hunting licence either.
Well, they are in the pheasant family and I am sure they would be good to eat but there is no way I am going to shoot an endangered species!
Oh, I have shot three wild pigs in my backyard and they are good to eat. I cook them the Hawaiian way except I do not use banana leaves.

Ottawa

#158070 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellllll, you do not consider the RED states to be part of the U.S.! I can think of a dozen states were I would live but Hawaii, California, Oregon, Washington are just a few which I will not live in. Not because they are ugly, but because their state governments are ugly!
California has a surplus and they want to spend it right NOW. But this surplus looks like a flux caused by the current tax laws and by the end of this year they will be back in the red. Instead of blowing their temporary budget surplus they should pay down their debt. But being Libtards they will not do that and then some day they will ask the federal government to bail them out. But that is MY money for Federal expenses and not meant to bail out a state who does not use sound judgement!
California leaders to deliver on-time state budget
By Jim Christie
SAN FRANCISCO, June 3,| Mon Jun 3, 2013 6:37pm EDT
(Reuters)- In another sign of improved fiscal health, California will not only approve its first budget surplus in years but also is expected to have it passed on time for the third year in a row.
Democrats who control California's legislature are seeking more spending in the state budget plans than Governor Jerry Brown wants, but differences are small and they are ready to strike a budget deal well before the July 1 start of the new fiscal year.
The legislature's deadline for approving a budget is June 15 and Brown is keen to sign one into law before the new fiscal year beings. If he does it will mark the third consecutive year California - the ninth-largest economy in the world - puts a budget in place on schedule following a decade filled with long and often bitter impasses in its statehouse over how to balance its deficit-prone books.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/03/cal...
You wrote : "Wellllll, you do not consider the RED states to be part of the U.S.! " Really? I don't? When'd I write that? Please so indicate.

I must therefore conclude that Hawaii, CA, Oregon, Washington are not really a part of the US. Or at least undeserving of being part of the greatest country in the entire world. Wow. So, to be part of that wonderful country, all 50 states would have to be Republican and, if possible,. tea party and birther. Is that it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158071 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't tell me, tell your bosom birther buddy Rogue, seeing as I just told him they were a fact of life. 10,000+
But it is you who is on a life-long search for Utopia! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158072 Jun 4, 2013
Hey jackfish, do you think Obumbler is a man of his word?

Location hidden

#158073 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
See 1987, November 8
1987 [edit]
8 November Remembrance Day bombing - 11 civilians were killed and sixty-three injured by a Provisional IRA bomb during a Remembrance Day service in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh. One of those killed was Marie Wilson. In an emotional BBC interview, her father Gordon Wilson (who was injured in the attack) expressed forgiveness towards his daughter's killer, and asked Loyalists not to seek revenge
There were over 10,000 bomb attacks during the religious strife. All details cannot be given, too many. But see above. Numerous ones at funerals at or near a church or in cemetery.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Remembrance Day is November 11th. Next, it was NOT a funeral. And finally it was targeted at the Ulster Defence Regiment who were in the parade and as such were a legitimate military target! Unfortunately only one member of the UDC was killed but ten civilians were also killed.
During this period Catholics were repressed and it became a civil war which is the worst kind of war. Many incidents were actually provoked by the Protestants like the Orange.
I am sure if the Northern Unionists of the United States marched through Southern cities several times a year we too would have civil strife with bombings.

Location hidden

#158074 Jun 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Wellllll, you do not consider the RED states to be part of the U.S.! " Really? I don't? When'd I write that? Please so indicate.
I must therefore conclude that Hawaii, CA, Oregon, Washington are not really a part of the US. Or at least undeserving of being part of the greatest country in the entire world. Wow. So, to be part of that wonderful country, all 50 states would have to be Republican and, if possible,. tea party and birther. Is that it?
Twisting my words again I see. Now, ALL states are part of the United States but that does not mean I would like to live in most of those states. If those states decide to ruin their economies, it is not my fault and I should not be required to bail them out.

Location hidden

#158075 Jun 4, 2013
One of the things the Libtards like to blame the Jews on is the bombing of the King David Hotel but the hotel was a military headquarters and was therefore a legitimate military target.
And these same Libtards give Muslims a pass when they attack civilians. Shame on them as they are BIGOTS!

Ottawa

#158076 Jun 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hey jackfish, do you think Obumbler is a man of his word?
No politician is. Why should he be different, slimy slug? And often, as per Guantanamo, he's given his word he would close it. Instead, Repub congress says no and moreover wants to spend $400 million to renovate the prison facilities.

Ottawa

#158077 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
See 1987, November 8
1987 [edit]
<quoted text>
First of all, Remembrance Day is November 11th. Next, it was NOT a funeral. And finally it was targeted at the Ulster Defence Regiment who were in the parade and as such were a legitimate military target! Unfortunately only one member of the UDC was killed but ten civilians were also killed.
During this period Catholics were repressed and it became a civil war which is the worst kind of war. Many incidents were actually provoked by the Protestants like the Orange.
I am sure if the Northern Unionists of the United States marched through Southern cities several times a year we too would have civil strife with bombings.
Hey, I just copied your bible, Wikipedia :

Remembrance Day bombing

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Remembrance Day bombing

Part of The Troubles

The aftermath of the bombing

Remembrance Day bombing is located in Northern Ireland

Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland

Coordinates
54°20&#8242;39&#8243;N 7°38&#8242;3&#8243;WCo ordinates: 54°20&#8242;39&#8243;N 7°38&#8242;3&#8243;W

Date
8 November 1987
10:43 (GMT)

Attack type
Time bomb

Deaths

Injured (non-fatal)

Perpetrator
Provisional IRA

The Remembrance Day bombing (also known as the Enniskillen bombing or Poppy Day massacre[1][2]) took place on 8 November 1987 in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. Eleven people were killed and 63 injured when a Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) bomb exploded near the town's war memorial (cenotaph) shortly before a Remembrance Sunday ceremony – held to commemorate British military personnel. The bombing has been described by the BBC as a turning point in The Troubles, and an attack that shook the IRA "to its core".[3][4]

Anything else?

Ottawa

#158078 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting my words again I see. Now, ALL states are part of the United States but that does not mean I would like to live in most of those states. If those states decide to ruin their economies, it is not my fault and I should not be required to bail them out.
Great solidarity. Bravo, Rogue. Twisted your words? You call Chicago "Shitcago" and I twisted your words?

Hmmm, you forgot to tell me where and when I said red states were not part of the US.

Location hidden

#158079 Jun 4, 2013
Again I ask Jacqueau to give me an example of a church bombing in Northern Ireland and of murders at funerals. I pointed out a shooting at a funeral but I found only one funeral and no church bombings. Instead he brings up a Remembrance Day parade in which the intended target was the UDC is repressed Catholics and was therefore a legit target.
Okay Jacqueau, show me the churches that were bombed and another funeral!
And out of the 2,000 that died, how many were Protestants and how many were Catholics?

Ottawa

#158080 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One of the things the Libtards like to blame the Jews on is the bombing of the King David Hotel but the hotel was a military headquarters and was therefore a legitimate military target.
And these same Libtards give Muslims a pass when they attack civilians. Shame on them as they are BIGOTS!
Your last sentence , "And these same Libtards give Muslims a pass when they attack civilians. Shame on them as they are BIGOTS".

Really? This is part of your problem, Rogue. You make such stupid statements that you cannot back up. I've been here a while, and have never ever read anything that so much as hinted at giving a pass to Palestinian terrorists who attack civilians. Will you give me just ONE reference? Should be easy, as you just wrote it, you must have seen it somewhere. Hmmm, you'll not mention this for a few days and then , like it's new, come back with the same phoney accusation, right?

Ottawa

#158081 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again I ask Jacqueau to give me an example of a church bombing in Northern Ireland and of murders at funerals. I pointed out a shooting at a funeral but I found only one funeral and no church bombings. Instead he brings up a Remembrance Day parade in which the intended target was the UDC is repressed Catholics and was therefore a legit target.
Okay Jacqueau, show me the churches that were bombed and another funeral!
And out of the 2,000 that died, how many were Protestants and how many were Catholics?
YOU ask ME for proof. YOU? I'll give it to you the moment you give me that Sunoco proof. And the moment you prove that F-14s did not see combat in Vietnam. What a buffoon birfoon birther.

Ottawa

#158083 Jun 4, 2013
PS : at the same time,; you can show us evidence that "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd) gave a pass to Palestinian terrorists who murder civilians.

Location hidden

#158084 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
See 1987, November 8
1987 [edit]
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey, I just copied your bible, Wikipedia :
Remembrance Day bombing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Remembrance Day bombing
Part of The Troubles
The aftermath of the bombing
Remembrance Day bombing is located in Northern Ireland
Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
Coordinates
54°20&#8242;39&#8243;N 7°38&#8242;3&#8243;WCo ordinates: 54°20&#8242;39&#8243;N 7°38&#8242;3&#8243;W
Date
8 November 1987
10:43 (GMT)
Attack type
Time bomb
Deaths
Injured (non-fatal)
Perpetrator
Provisional IRA
The Remembrance Day bombing (also known as the Enniskillen bombing or Poppy Day massacre[1][2]) took place on 8 November 1987 in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. Eleven people were killed and 63 injured when a Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) bomb exploded near the town's war memorial (cenotaph) shortly before a Remembrance Sunday ceremony – held to commemorate British military personnel. The bombing has been described by the BBC as a turning point in The Troubles, and an attack that shook the IRA "to its core".[3][4]
Anything else?
Yes, you missed the most important point. The target which was the Ulster Defence Regiment !!!! We all know you are a former Catholic who hates Catholics!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min VetnorsGate 1,419,326
here we go - now i suppose we will see full cou... 23 min !!! 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 61,051
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 70,953
News Boy, 17, among 3 wounded in South Side shooting 5 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Go Blue Forever 103,458
Suboxone 8 hr Sick in Chicago 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages