BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219139 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158023 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Huummmmm, Timothy McVeigh was tried and convicted within just 26 months after the bombing in OKC. It has now been 43 months since the Fort Hood shooting and Nidal M. Hasan's trial has yet to start. And I blame Obama for the delays!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you blame Obama? Pray tell how he's responsible for this delay.
There is no other logical reason!!!

Location hidden

#158024 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Libtards like you do not understand them and you never will so long as George Soros tells you not to!
<quoted text>
Relevance please, seeing as I just told you you're reproducing them, not reading them and if you did, would not understand them.
No, it is you who can not understand. You still think F-14s flew combat missions during the Vietnam War!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158025 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you did not stipulate "Old Testament" prophets! Next, Anwar Al_Awalki is an "Imam" which means he too is a minor prophet of Islam and as such, he speakers for God. So what right to you have to challenge anything he says?
Even Catholic Popes do not claim to be prophets!
But they claim to be infallible, unknowing one.

And you really think that this jerk Anwar Al_Awalki is listened to and revered by 1.é2 billion Moslems? As I said, you're out of your element here now, cease and desist. You cannot discuss any of this, as all you can do is scurry to google to try to look scholarly - yeah, sure, and it works LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Location hidden

#158026 Jun 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You never heard of Protestants attacking Catholic Churches in Northern Ireland a few years ago, of killings at funerals, at marches? Never heard of sectarian wars and persecutions, all Christian-based in the UK, France, the Low Countries a couple hundred years ago? Civilization is 10s of 1000s of years old, what's a few hundred years' difference? Told you before, in 300 years or so, Moslems will be as degenerate and soft, if not more, than we have become.
No, I do not recall anyone attacking churches in Northern Ireland but they did blow up each other's pubs!
And yes, there were fights and a few deaths when Protesters marched through Catholic neighborhoods. Why if you are a Christian and try and march through Dearborn, MI, you will be attacked by Muslims!
And a few hundred years ago we hristians did a lot of things we don't today yet the Muslims have NOT changed.

Ottawa

#158027 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Libtards like you do not understand them and you never will so long as George Soros tells you not to!
<quoted text>
No, it is you who can not understand. You still think F-14s flew combat missions during the Vietnam War!!!
READ AGAIN :

F-14 Combat Records

"Bad News for the Bad Guys: The F-14 is still in the game!"

History of F-14s in Combat:

•1974-1975: Vietnam War

Vietnam War

The F-14 came to late for the Vietnam war and only one deployment about USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) with CVW-14 was made from 17 September 1974 to 20 May 1975. EVEN THOUGH VF-1 AND VF-2 TOMCATS FLEW COMBAT AIR PATROLS OVER SOUTH VIETNAM as part of Operation Frequent Wind, F-14s didn't score any MiG kill. The following squadrons belonged to Carrier Air Wing 14:

Now, Rogue, I have, for your benfit, CAPTIALIZED the combat part above. Now give it a rest, you look foolish enough as it is. It's just another source, as Wikipedia, your Bible, also advances the same story.

Ottawa

#158028 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh, and where is the Sunoco proof? You said you addressed it. You lied. Am I, are we, surprised?

Location hidden

#158029 Jun 3, 2013
Wal-Mart announced that sometime in 2013 it will begin offering customers a new discount item: Wal-Mart's own brand of wine.
The world's largest retail chain is teaming up with Ernest & Julio Gallo Winery of California to produce the wines at affordable prices in the $2 to $5 range. Wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to put a bottle of the Wal-Mart brand into their shopping carts but,'There is a market for inexpensive wine,' said Kathy Micken, professor of marketing at University of Arkansas, Bentonville.

'However, branding will be very important.'

Customer surveys were conducted to determine the most attractive name for the Wal-Mart wine brands and varieties.

The top surveyed names in order of popularity were:

10. Chateau Traileur Parc

9. White Trashfindel

8. Big Red Gulp

7. World Championship Riesling

6. NASCARbernet

5. Chef Boyardeaux

4. Peanut Noir

3. I Can't Believe it's not Vinegar

2. Grape Expectations

1. Nasti Spumante

The beauty of Wal-Mart wine is that it can be served with either white meat (Possum) or red meat (Squirrel).

P.S. Don't bother writing back to tell me that this is a hoax. I know squirrel is not a red meat.

Location hidden

#158030 Jun 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, and where is the Sunoco proof? You said you addressed it. You lied. Am I, are we, surprised?
If I lied, you prove it! If you can!!!

Location hidden

#158031 Jun 3, 2013
<quoted text>
READ AGAIN :
F-14 Combat Records
"Bad News for the Bad Guys: The F-14 is still in the game!"
History of F-14s in Combat:
•1974-1975: Vietnam War
Vietnam War
The F-14 came to late for the Vietnam war and only one deployment about USS Enterprise (CVAN-65) with CVW-14 was made from 17 September 1974 to 20 May 1975. EVEN THOUGH VF-1 AND VF-2 TOMCATS FLEW COMBAT AIR PATROLS OVER SOUTH VIETNAM as part of Operation Frequent Wind, F-14s didn't score any MiG kill. The following squadrons belonged to Carrier Air Wing 14:
Now, Rogue, I have, for your benfit, CAPTIALIZED the combat part above. Now give it a rest, you look foolish enough as it is. It's just another source, as Wikipedia, your Bible, also advances the same story.
Again, how many dog fights did the F-14s get into during the Vietnam War? How many bombs, rockets, cannon shells, etc. did it they use in COMBAT!
Remember I told you my uncle died during WWII. My uncle drown while fishing in northern Maine in May 1942. I said DURING WWII, didn't I. Well, that is all the F-14 did was FLY during the Vietnam War and that is not "IN" the war.
You Libtards have a hard time understanding what the definition of "is" is!!!

Ottawa

#158032 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I do not recall anyone attacking churches in Northern Ireland but they did blow up each other's pubs!
And yes, there were fights and a few deaths when Protesters marched through Catholic neighborhoods. Why if you are a Christian and try and march through Dearborn, MI, you will be attacked by Muslims!
And a few hundred years ago we hristians did a lot of things we don't today yet the Muslims have NOT changed.
What about the numerous killings at foes' funerals? Why do you skip these things?

Ottawa

#158033 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
A few deaths? How about 2,000? A few? What you'd smartly call "collateral" damages. Oh, and most were civilians.

Ottawa

#158035 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I lied, you prove it! If you can!!!
Easy to prove you lied. Well, first off, you always lie. It's essential to you, like breathing and breaking wind. The crux of the matter is , you said you addressed the matter of proving your Sunoco claim. You did not. You told ME to look it up. That's how you address things?

You're a liar, a fabricator, a phantasmagoric elf who lives in a hate dream world. Pity. Pathetic.

Ottawa

#158036 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, how many dog fights did the F-14s get into during the Vietnam War? How many bombs, rockets, cannon shells, etc. did it they use in COMBAT!
Remember I told you my uncle died during WWII. My uncle drown while fishing in northern Maine in May 1942. I said DURING WWII, didn't I. Well, that is all the F-14 did was FLY during the Vietnam War and that is not "IN" the war.
You Libtards have a hard time understanding what the definition of "is" is!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =j4XT-l-_3y0XX
Screw your uncle and your sweet rosy little anecdotes.

So, it had no dogfights, no bombings? So? Do you mean to tell me, a squadron of fighter-bombers takes off on a bombing and combat mission. They can't bomb the target because it's overcast, and they are not opposed by enemy fighters. They either drop their bombs and rockets in the sea or land with them if feasible. So, Rogue, the mission was not a combat mission, right?

Read again , Rogue, where it says, in every site I sent you, FLEW COMBAT. You know more than these guys?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158037 Jun 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Liar? Disgraceful? Projecting again, are you? How about adding "disgraceful disgusting boor"?
Stepmom : Did I just hear kerplunk again? What did I tell you about changing your depends now and then, slug? Oh, oh, company coming, quick, slither into the closet so my bingo club doesn't see you.
I agree. I should have said Obumbler is disgusting as well as disgraceful! Thanks for pointing that out. LMAO! squid

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#158038 Jun 3, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you do know that the KKK where Christian extremists, don't you? But that does not stop you from blaming ALL Christians for what they do? But I dare say that a greater percentage of Muslims who are extremists compared to Christian extremists.
There are some one hundred armed conflicts on this Earth at any given time and only a few do not involve Muslims.
How many times have you heard of a protestant blowing up a Catholic church? But Muslims blow up each other's Mosques all the time in the Near East.
Westboro Baptist Church they don't firebomb churches but the others things they do are just as bad.
I don't blame all Christians extremist but people here in the states do that.

Christian terrorism like : Anti-abortion violence in the United States like the Army of God. Heck the klan thinks Jesus was part of the klan and they are doing his bidding.
Also Hutaree is a militia movement group adhering to the ideology of the Christian Patriot movement, based near Adrian, Michigan, in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...

All of these groups are in the states and they do make the news.

Ottawa

#158039 Jun 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Liar? Disgraceful? Projecting again, are you? How about adding "disgraceful disgusting boor"?
Stepmom : Did I just hear kerplunk again? What did I tell you about changing your depends now and then, slug? Oh, oh, company coming, quick, slither into the closet so my bingo club doesn't see you.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I should have said Obumbler is disgusting as well as disgraceful! Thanks for pointing that out. LMAO! squid
What is it about "projecting" you don't get, slug? Slither back under your rock now, like stepmom likes.

Ottawa

#158040 Jun 3, 2013
Terri Tanna wrote:
It’s been six month since Barack HUSSEIN Obama has been re-elected President in another landslide in accord with the “Will of ‘WE THE (AMERICAN) PEOPLE.”
But on Topix not much has charnged. The same people continue to make fools of themselves daily.
1. The “birthers” continue to make complete fools of themselves by suggesting that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is not a native-born American citizen despite the lack of even a scintilla of evidence to the contrary. They remain the most ignorant and poorly-educated class of people tolerated in this great country. They are so uneducated that none of them can even spell Swarthmore.
2. The least educated and most gullible of them declared prior to the popular election that there would be a significant downward move in the U.S. equities market. In fact, the market has risen 21.2%(and 146.2% since Barack HUSSEIN Obama first became President in 2009).
3. This has been the strongest period of wealth creation in the entire history of the world (including the Babylonian empire) due to economic policies the “birthers” are too uneducated and too stupid to understand.
Content de vous revoir, madame.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158043 Jun 3, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What is it about "projecting" you don't get, slug? Slither back under your rock now, like stepmom likes.
Rest assured, if there is a fresh pile nearby, jackfish will have both feet in it in no time at all. You set yourself up and got slapped by it, now you ask what is it about projecting I don't get? LMAO!!! sweet lil squidlips

Location hidden

#158046 Jun 4, 2013
I seriously doubt if all of this is true, but it is phunny!

Enjoy : NEVER STAND IN LINE AGAIN (Gen. Stanley McChrystal U.S.Army)

Some men carry and handle their diplomacy better than others........
When former U.S.A. Military commander in Afghanistan, Stanley Mc Chrystal, was called into the Oval Office by Barack Obama, he knew things weren't going to go well when the President accused him of not supporting him in his political role as President.
"It's not my job to support you as a politician, Mr. President, it's my job to support you as Commander-in-Chief," Mc Chrystal replied, and he handed Obama his resignation.
Not satisfied with accepting Mc Chrystal's resignation the President made a cheap parting shot. "I bet when I die you'll be happy to pee on my grave."
The General saluted. "Mr. President, I always told myself after leaving the Army I'd never stand in line again."

Location hidden

#158047 Jun 4, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Westboro Baptist Church they don't firebomb churches but the others things they do are just as bad.
I don't blame all Christians extremist but people here in the states do that.
Christian terrorism like : Anti-abortion violence in the United States like the Army of God. Heck the klan thinks Jesus was part of the klan and they are doing his bidding.
Also Hutaree is a militia movement group adhering to the ideology of the Christian Patriot movement, based near Adrian, Michigan, in the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terror...
All of these groups are in the states and they do make the news.
Do you know what Muslims would do to a woman who had an abortion? Just like when Pres. Ahmadinejad said there are mo homosexuals in Iran, there are no abortions either!
Now, can you point out a case of anti-abortion violence in the past year?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,402,682
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Juan Schanahan 103,110
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 min SweLL GirL 9,189
Word (Dec '08) 22 min PEllen 6,540
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,812
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 8,515
Trump 6 hr Please 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages