BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#157833 Jun 1, 2013
Immigrant men have a higher rate of work than native born men in this country.

RationalState

#157834 Jun 1, 2013
"Despite the fact that a large share of immigrants have few years of schooling, most immigrants do work. In fact, the share of immigrant men holding a job is higher than native-born men."
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#157836 Jun 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
ploop......ploop,ploop.

RationalState

#157837 Jun 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey Jacqueau, Do you understand "DID"? Your article is dated 2008!!!
Hummmm, isn't 2008 the same year that they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"?
Oh, your link did work, schock, this time.
<quoted text>
Real men don't go "Hee hee". they "Haa haa"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hnzHtm1jhL4XX
Real men don't avoid the issue by whining about real men.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
2008 was also the year when Christy's gigantic flub-up was exposed.
Hee hee.

RationalState

#157838 Jun 1, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
ploop......ploop,ploop.
That's a rebuttal? Did you graduate kindergarten?
wojar wrote:

RationalState

#157839 Jun 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Real men don't go "Hee hee". they "Haa haa"!
How would you know?
Grand Birther

United States

#157840 Jun 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Will the next Director of the FBI investigate his boss?
Either Obama is smart or he just made another big mistake!!!
President Obama is expected to name former Justice Department official James Comey as the next director of the FBI, sources tell NPR. Comey is a Republican who has a reputation for bipartisanship and even-handedness.
http://www.npr.org/2013/05/30/187227968/obama...
Well, we know that no matter what happens President Barack Hussein Obama will always be better, smarter, wealthier, more popular, healthier, etc etc etc ad infinitum than Rambling Rogue Dumbarse.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157841 Jun 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
Is that LEGAL or ILLEGAL immigrants men? I know several immigrant men who do not work. One is from Greece another is German and the couple who bought my house where Egyptians. They are all over 65 and retired!
Oh, the Greek guy came last fall when they tried to confiscate most of his money. Since his net assets are over one million dollars, he had no problem being allowed in the U.S. And he does not need a Green Card as they are...... retired!!!
I don't know if any illegal aliens have retired in the U.S. but I am sure some have!
Grand Birther

United States

#157842 Jun 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Elmer Bendiner was a navigator in a B-17 during WW II. He tells this story of a World War II bombing run over Kassel, Germany

Blah blah blah

for you now."
Using a conquered people (the Czechs) as slave laborers was not such a good idea.
Wowee zowee, I bet this story will be big hit when you're put in a home.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157843 Jun 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
And there is no way you can back that up!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#157844 Jun 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
Then they pop out a ton of anchor babies with a built in sense of self entitlement with zero work ethics that far outweigh any good that one man may have contributed.

RationalState

#157846 Jun 1, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they pop out a ton of anchor babies with a built in sense of self entitlement with zero work ethics that far outweigh any good that one man may have contributed.
Says the moron who thinks a working immigrant is more likely to give rise to a deadbeat than a welfare citizen. Duh!

A working (immigrant) father engenders zero work ethics? In that case working citizen fathers pop out babies with a sense of self-entitlement with zero work ethics.

MORON.

RationalState

#157847 Jun 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that LEGAL or ILLEGAL immigrants men? I know several immigrant men who do not work. One is from Greece another is German and the couple who bought my house where Egyptians. They are all over 65 and retired!
Oh, the Greek guy came last fall when they tried to confiscate most of his money. Since his net assets are over one million dollars, he had no problem being allowed in the U.S. And he does not need a Green Card as they are...... retired!!!
I don't know if any illegal aliens have retired in the U.S. but I am sure some have!

Sorry, loser. If you "know several immigrant men who do not work" that is of no moment.

The FACT IS immigrant men have a higher rate of work than native born men in this country.

Deal with it, MORON.
wojar wrote:

RationalState

#157848 Jun 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure can, but since Rouge thinks backing up claims is a one-way street, FU, loser.
wojar wrote:

RationalState

#157849 Jun 1, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
"

"In March of 2011, the share of working-age (18 to 65) immigrants holding a job was the same as natives 68 percent. Immigrant men have higher rates of work than native-born men, while immigrant women have lower rates."

I'll bet Rougie is so stupid he cannot find the source.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157851 Jun 1, 2013
BACKLASH! GUN-CONTROL LAWS NULLIFIED

Sheriffs take bold stand to protect citizens from federal overreach

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/backlash-gun-contr...

thistle minutes ago
God Bless every single one of these peace officers! We've been so beaten down this last several years that this story brought tears to my eyes because maybe, just maybe, there are some willing to stand up for the law abiding, Constitution loving, Country loving, true American citizens (black, white and everything in between). It's been hard to find very many of these heros in congress/senate, lawmakers, or the judicial system lately to stand for everyday citizens who just want to be left alone to live their lives in freedom, to help their families, work hard, worship as they see fit (or not), contribute to the groups or charities of their choice, & just enjoy life to its fullest without being molested by control freaks somewhere in power who send out their useful idiots to attack them. Again I say, God Bless these Sheriffs and Peace Officers. I think all of them should deputize citizens in their counties that want to participate and who have no criminal records or mental illness. What a difference it could make.

MPE minutes ago
Since the ZERO in the WH decides what law he wants HoldMe to enforce then to HELL with them BOTH!!!!

----------
Hallelujah !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157852 Jun 1, 2013
FROM Beth:

A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat.

It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"

"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the story," said the wise old Chinaman.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I 'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.

A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had
grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay Again, after a couple blocks,
he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.

Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned. The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown .

"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"

"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you
might have a bronze Democrat."

RationalState

#157853 Jun 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FROM Beth:
A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco. While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat.
It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"
"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the story," said the wise old Chinaman.
The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I 'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".
As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.
A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had
grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.
Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay Again, after a couple blocks,
he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.
Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.
Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned. The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown .
"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"
"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you
might have a bronze Democrat."
Fake stories are a dime a dozen.
Las Cruces retiree

Las Cruces, NM

#157854 Jun 1, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I offer two quick fixes that will help our debt problem:(1) do away with the annual social security limit, and (2) do away with anchor babies (even if a constitutional amendment is needed). If our representatives can come to some sort of agreement on these two items, we can unblock Washington.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157855 Jun 1, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake stories are a dime a dozen.
Do u NOT know a JOKE when you SEE one ... ya dumchit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,110,046
Abby 9-18 11 min ralph 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Brian_G 46,648
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 26 min NevadaBob 1,925
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 40 min In the Crosshairs 4,028
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Rage Poster 49,826
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,474
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 10 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info