BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243471 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158067 Jun 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You insanity once more surfaces. You compare the Nile's waters and the "dispute" between Ethiopia and Egypt with the Florida - Georgia water diversion and contamination? You keep referring to Chicago, one of the 5 largest cities in the US, to "Shitcago" (Rogue tm reg'd) mainly because Obama comes from that city and Emmanuel its mayor. Keep it up, Rogue, and try to remember that Chicago, like Detroit, oh, and the state of California which you constantly take pot shots at, are part and parcel of the United States,(15%+ of its population) which you deem to be the "bestest" "powerfulest" "richest" country in the world. You mean to say there are exceptions within the 50 states?
Wellllll, you do not consider the RED states to be part of the U.S.! I can think of a dozen states were I would live but Hawaii, California, Oregon, Washington are just a few which I will not live in. Not because they are ugly, but because their state governments are ugly!
California has a surplus and they want to spend it right NOW. But this surplus looks like a flux caused by the current tax laws and by the end of this year they will be back in the red. Instead of blowing their temporary budget surplus they should pay down their debt. But being Libtards they will not do that and then some day they will ask the federal government to bail them out. But that is MY money for Federal expenses and not meant to bail out a state who does not use sound judgement!

California leaders to deliver on-time state budget

By Jim Christie
SAN FRANCISCO, June 3,| Mon Jun 3, 2013 6:37pm EDT
(Reuters)- In another sign of improved fiscal health, California will not only approve its first budget surplus in years but also is expected to have it passed on time for the third year in a row.

Democrats who control California's legislature are seeking more spending in the state budget plans than Governor Jerry Brown wants, but differences are small and they are ready to strike a budget deal well before the July 1 start of the new fiscal year.

The legislature's deadline for approving a budget is June 15 and Brown is keen to sign one into law before the new fiscal year beings. If he does it will mark the third consecutive year California - the ninth-largest economy in the world - puts a budget in place on schedule following a decade filled with long and often bitter impasses in its statehouse over how to balance its deficit-prone books.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/03/cal...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158068 Jun 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, they are a fact of life. Deal with it, son! squidlips
Don't tell me, tell your bosom birther buddy Rogue, seeing as I just told him they were a fact of life. 10,000+

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158069 Jun 4, 2013
Last night I spotted a small flock of peafowl in my backyard. It was getting dark but I saw them again this morning. They are Green peafowl which are listed as endangered IUNC so I called Florida's Game and Wildlife and they said they are not native to Florida and could therefore be hunted! And on my own property I don't even need a hunting licence either.
Well, they are in the pheasant family and I am sure they would be good to eat but there is no way I am going to shoot an endangered species!
Oh, I have shot three wild pigs in my backyard and they are good to eat. I cook them the Hawaiian way except I do not use banana leaves.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158070 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wellllll, you do not consider the RED states to be part of the U.S.! I can think of a dozen states were I would live but Hawaii, California, Oregon, Washington are just a few which I will not live in. Not because they are ugly, but because their state governments are ugly!
California has a surplus and they want to spend it right NOW. But this surplus looks like a flux caused by the current tax laws and by the end of this year they will be back in the red. Instead of blowing their temporary budget surplus they should pay down their debt. But being Libtards they will not do that and then some day they will ask the federal government to bail them out. But that is MY money for Federal expenses and not meant to bail out a state who does not use sound judgement!
California leaders to deliver on-time state budget
By Jim Christie
SAN FRANCISCO, June 3,| Mon Jun 3, 2013 6:37pm EDT
(Reuters)- In another sign of improved fiscal health, California will not only approve its first budget surplus in years but also is expected to have it passed on time for the third year in a row.
Democrats who control California's legislature are seeking more spending in the state budget plans than Governor Jerry Brown wants, but differences are small and they are ready to strike a budget deal well before the July 1 start of the new fiscal year.
The legislature's deadline for approving a budget is June 15 and Brown is keen to sign one into law before the new fiscal year beings. If he does it will mark the third consecutive year California - the ninth-largest economy in the world - puts a budget in place on schedule following a decade filled with long and often bitter impasses in its statehouse over how to balance its deficit-prone books.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/03/cal...
You wrote : "Wellllll, you do not consider the RED states to be part of the U.S.! " Really? I don't? When'd I write that? Please so indicate.

I must therefore conclude that Hawaii, CA, Oregon, Washington are not really a part of the US. Or at least undeserving of being part of the greatest country in the entire world. Wow. So, to be part of that wonderful country, all 50 states would have to be Republican and, if possible,. tea party and birther. Is that it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158071 Jun 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me, tell your bosom birther buddy Rogue, seeing as I just told him they were a fact of life. 10,000+
But it is you who is on a life-long search for Utopia! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#158072 Jun 4, 2013
Hey jackfish, do you think Obumbler is a man of his word?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158073 Jun 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See 1987, November 8
1987 [edit]
8 November Remembrance Day bombing - 11 civilians were killed and sixty-three injured by a Provisional IRA bomb during a Remembrance Day service in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh. One of those killed was Marie Wilson. In an emotional BBC interview, her father Gordon Wilson (who was injured in the attack) expressed forgiveness towards his daughter's killer, and asked Loyalists not to seek revenge
There were over 10,000 bomb attacks during the religious strife. All details cannot be given, too many. But see above. Numerous ones at funerals at or near a church or in cemetery.
Violence and murders are unacceptable in any context, Rogue.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, they are a fact of life. Deal with it, son! squidlips
First of all, Remembrance Day is November 11th. Next, it was NOT a funeral. And finally it was targeted at the Ulster Defence Regiment who were in the parade and as such were a legitimate military target! Unfortunately only one member of the UDC was killed but ten civilians were also killed.
During this period Catholics were repressed and it became a civil war which is the worst kind of war. Many incidents were actually provoked by the Protestants like the Orange.
I am sure if the Northern Unionists of the United States marched through Southern cities several times a year we too would have civil strife with bombings.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158074 Jun 4, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Wellllll, you do not consider the RED states to be part of the U.S.! " Really? I don't? When'd I write that? Please so indicate.
I must therefore conclude that Hawaii, CA, Oregon, Washington are not really a part of the US. Or at least undeserving of being part of the greatest country in the entire world. Wow. So, to be part of that wonderful country, all 50 states would have to be Republican and, if possible,. tea party and birther. Is that it?
Twisting my words again I see. Now, ALL states are part of the United States but that does not mean I would like to live in most of those states. If those states decide to ruin their economies, it is not my fault and I should not be required to bail them out.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158075 Jun 4, 2013
One of the things the Libtards like to blame the Jews on is the bombing of the King David Hotel but the hotel was a military headquarters and was therefore a legitimate military target.
And these same Libtards give Muslims a pass when they attack civilians. Shame on them as they are BIGOTS!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158076 Jun 4, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hey jackfish, do you think Obumbler is a man of his word?
No politician is. Why should he be different, slimy slug? And often, as per Guantanamo, he's given his word he would close it. Instead, Repub congress says no and moreover wants to spend $400 million to renovate the prison facilities.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158077 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See 1987, November 8
1987 [edit]
8 November Remembrance Day bombing - 11 civilians were killed and sixty-three injured by a Provisional IRA bomb during a Remembrance Day service in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh. One of those killed was Marie Wilson. In an emotional BBC interview, her father Gordon Wilson (who was injured in the attack) expressed forgiveness towards his daughter's killer, and asked Loyalists not to seek revenge
There were over 10,000 bomb attacks during the religious strife. All details cannot be given, too many. But see above. Numerous ones at funerals at or near a church or in cemetery.
Violence and murders are unacceptable in any context, Rogue.
<quoted text>
First of all, Remembrance Day is November 11th. Next, it was NOT a funeral. And finally it was targeted at the Ulster Defence Regiment who were in the parade and as such were a legitimate military target! Unfortunately only one member of the UDC was killed but ten civilians were also killed.
During this period Catholics were repressed and it became a civil war which is the worst kind of war. Many incidents were actually provoked by the Protestants like the Orange.
I am sure if the Northern Unionists of the United States marched through Southern cities several times a year we too would have civil strife with bombings.
Hey, I just copied your bible, Wikipedia :

Remembrance Day bombing

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Jump to: navigation, search

Remembrance Day bombing

Part of The Troubles

The aftermath of the bombing

Remembrance Day bombing is located in Northern Ireland



Location
Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland

Coordinates
54°20&#8242;39&#8243;N 7°38&#8242;3&#8243;WCo ordinates: 54°20&#8242;39&#8243;N 7°38&#8242;3&#8243;W

Date
8 November 1987
10:43 (GMT)

Attack type
Time bomb

Deaths
12

Injured (non-fatal)
63

Perpetrator
Provisional IRA

The Remembrance Day bombing (also known as the Enniskillen bombing or Poppy Day massacre[1][2]) took place on 8 November 1987 in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. Eleven people were killed and 63 injured when a Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) bomb exploded near the town's war memorial (cenotaph) shortly before a Remembrance Sunday ceremony – held to commemorate British military personnel. The bombing has been described by the BBC as a turning point in The Troubles, and an attack that shook the IRA "to its core".[3][4]

Anything else?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158078 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting my words again I see. Now, ALL states are part of the United States but that does not mean I would like to live in most of those states. If those states decide to ruin their economies, it is not my fault and I should not be required to bail them out.
Great solidarity. Bravo, Rogue. Twisted your words? You call Chicago "Shitcago" and I twisted your words?

Hmmm, you forgot to tell me where and when I said red states were not part of the US.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158079 Jun 4, 2013
Again I ask Jacqueau to give me an example of a church bombing in Northern Ireland and of murders at funerals. I pointed out a shooting at a funeral but I found only one funeral and no church bombings. Instead he brings up a Remembrance Day parade in which the intended target was the UDC is repressed Catholics and was therefore a legit target.
Okay Jacqueau, show me the churches that were bombed and another funeral!
And out of the 2,000 that died, how many were Protestants and how many were Catholics?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158080 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
One of the things the Libtards like to blame the Jews on is the bombing of the King David Hotel but the hotel was a military headquarters and was therefore a legitimate military target.
And these same Libtards give Muslims a pass when they attack civilians. Shame on them as they are BIGOTS!
Your last sentence , "And these same Libtards give Muslims a pass when they attack civilians. Shame on them as they are BIGOTS".

Really? This is part of your problem, Rogue. You make such stupid statements that you cannot back up. I've been here a while, and have never ever read anything that so much as hinted at giving a pass to Palestinian terrorists who attack civilians. Will you give me just ONE reference? Should be easy, as you just wrote it, you must have seen it somewhere. Hmmm, you'll not mention this for a few days and then , like it's new, come back with the same phoney accusation, right?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158081 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again I ask Jacqueau to give me an example of a church bombing in Northern Ireland and of murders at funerals. I pointed out a shooting at a funeral but I found only one funeral and no church bombings. Instead he brings up a Remembrance Day parade in which the intended target was the UDC is repressed Catholics and was therefore a legit target.
Okay Jacqueau, show me the churches that were bombed and another funeral!
And out of the 2,000 that died, how many were Protestants and how many were Catholics?
YOU ask ME for proof. YOU? I'll give it to you the moment you give me that Sunoco proof. And the moment you prove that F-14s did not see combat in Vietnam. What a buffoon birfoon birther.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158083 Jun 4, 2013
PS : at the same time,; you can show us evidence that "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd) gave a pass to Palestinian terrorists who murder civilians.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158084 Jun 4, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See 1987, November 8
1987 [edit]
8 November Remembrance Day bombing - 11 civilians were killed and sixty-three injured by a Provisional IRA bomb during a Remembrance Day service in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh. One of those killed was Marie Wilson. In an emotional BBC interview, her father Gordon Wilson (who was injured in the attack) expressed forgiveness towards his daughter's killer, and asked Loyalists not to seek revenge
There were over 10,000 bomb attacks during the religious strife. All details cannot be given, too many. But see above. Numerous ones at funerals at or near a church or in cemetery.
Violence and murders are unacceptable in any context, Rogue.
<quoted text>
First of all, Remembrance Day is November 11th. Next, it was NOT a funeral. And finally it was targeted at the Ulster Defence Regiment who were in the parade and as such were a legitimate military target! Unfortunately only one member of the UDC was killed but ten civilians were also killed.
During this period Catholics were repressed and it became a civil war which is the worst kind of war. Many incidents were actually provoked by the Protestants like the Orange.
I am sure if the Northern Unionists of the United States marched through Southern cities several times a year we too would have civil strife with bombings.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I just copied your bible, Wikipedia :
Remembrance Day bombing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Remembrance Day bombing
Part of The Troubles
The aftermath of the bombing
Remembrance Day bombing is located in Northern Ireland
Location
Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
Coordinates
54°20&#8242;39&#8243;N 7°38&#8242;3&#8243;WCo ordinates: 54°20&#8242;39&#8243;N 7°38&#8242;3&#8243;W
Date
8 November 1987
10:43 (GMT)
Attack type
Time bomb
Deaths
12
Injured (non-fatal)
63
Perpetrator
Provisional IRA
The Remembrance Day bombing (also known as the Enniskillen bombing or Poppy Day massacre[1][2]) took place on 8 November 1987 in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland. Eleven people were killed and 63 injured when a Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) bomb exploded near the town's war memorial (cenotaph) shortly before a Remembrance Sunday ceremony – held to commemorate British military personnel. The bombing has been described by the BBC as a turning point in The Troubles, and an attack that shook the IRA "to its core".[3][4]
Anything else?
Yes, you missed the most important point. The target which was the Ulster Defence Regiment !!!! We all know you are a former Catholic who hates Catholics!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#158085 Jun 4, 2013
It is really sad when people like Jacqueau has not idea what a legit military target is and what it is not. The bombing at the Boston Marathon was a target on CIVILIANS and was not a legit military target whereas the bombing at the Remembrance Day Parade targeted members of the UDC which WERE a legit military target.
Civil wars are the worst kind but the Protestants brought much on themselves. Again, what if Northern Unionists paraded through southern cities to celebrate to defeat of the Confederates? Would that be a provocation?
But Jacqueau will never get it as he is an anti-Catholic BIGOT!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158087 Jun 4, 2013
Okay, Rogue, how about this one?

BBC

More information about:
Michael Stone kills three at IRA funerals
"Unarmed young men charged against the man hurling grenades and firing an automatic pistol. This was a heroism which in other circumstances, I have no doubt, would have won the highest military decorations. Victoria Crosses have been won for less."

Irish Times columnist Kevin Myers was describing the actions of mourners at the funerals of the three members of the Provisional IRA who had been shot dead by the SAS in Gibraltar on 6 March.

As the coffins were being lowered into the ground, a lone loyalist gunman called Michael Stone began his attack on those gathered by the gravesides. The first shot had been mistaken for an IRA salute, as was common at such funerals, but a second shot soon followed, along with a grenade.

Amid the chaos that ensued, Stone was chased by many of the large crowd in attendance. As Gerry Adams, president of the republican Sinn Féin party, appealed for calm over a loudhailer, Stone threw more grenades and fired shots at his pursuers. He killed three and injured more than fifty.

Policing policy

Michael Stone was a member of the Ulster Freedom Fighters (UFF), a loyalist paramilitary group. The UFF and the closely-related Ulster Defence Association (UDA) both denied sanctioning Stone's actions at Milltown, but they stopped short of condemning them. Stone himself said he acted alone. Sinn Féin claimed that there must have been collusion with the security forces, because only a small number of people knew in advance of the reduced police presence at the funerals.

The policing of IRA funerals had long been a controversial issue in Northern Ireland, but was deemed necessary by the authorities to prevent the firing of salutes and other overt paramilitary displays. The presence of large numbers of security force personnel in riot gear at previous services had provoked strong complaints from republicans. Following negotiations with Catholic church leaders, the police and the army had agreed to scale back. Instead of flanking the funeral cortège, they kept a low profile while watching proceedings from the sidelines.

Milltown attack

Whether Michael Stone knew about the level of security or not, he took the decision to infiltrate the mourners. He attended the funeral service at St Agnes church in west Belfast, taking his seat near Gerry Adams, Martin McGuinness and Danny Morrison - the Sinn Féin hierarchy he claimed were the targets of his attack. Reasoning that initiating the attack here would have made his escape almost impossible, Stone instead joined the mourners in the procession to the burial site at the republican plot of the nearby Milltown Cemetery.

As the last of the three coffins was lowered into the joint grave, Michael Stone fired shots and threw a grenade towards the crowd. Some mourners took cover behind gravestones. Others chased Stone as he retreated while continuing to fire shots and hurl grenades. All three of his victims died during the pursuit.

Stone's pursuers caught up with him just beyond the cemetery's perimeter fence, on the M1 motorway. He was disarmed and beaten before the police arrived on the scene and arrested him. One of the handguns he had been carrying was later used by the IRA to kill two members of the Ulster Defence Regiment (UDR)...2

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#158088 Jun 4, 2013
2...Fatal fallout

With many members of the media in attendance, the attack at Milltown Cemetery was captured by TV cameras as it happened, and the footage went out in that evening's news bulletins. There was widespread shock. Northern Ireland Secretary of State Tom King strongly condemned Stone's attack and appealed for calm.

Two of the men killed by Michael Stone were civilians. Thomas McErlean was 20 years old, married with two children. John Murray, 26, was also a married father of two. The third, Kevin Brady, was a member of the IRA. The attack at Milltown was to have a further tragic consequences at Brady's funeral three days later, when two British Army corporals were dragged from their car, taken to waste land and shot dead after inadvertently driving into the funeral cortège.

For many, the 14 day period that began with the deaths in Gibraltar and ended with the murder of the corporals marked the lowest point of the Troubles.

Michael Stone received a number of life sentences for the Milltown murders, along with other offences he confessed to while in police custody. The nature of his lone attack had made him a potent symbol of loyalism for those who supported him, and for those who condemned him.

His release in 2000 under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement was to prove extremely controversial. Stone was arrested again in November 2006 after attempting to break into parliament buildings at Stormont in Belfast while armed with a fake gun, knives, an axe, a garrotte and viable explosives. He was found guilty of the attempted murder of the Sinn Féin leaders Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness and sentenced to 16 years in prison.

The cemetery adjoined the church. Counts for two. And even if not cares, you have your cemetery, church is a maybe, I admit, but there were 10,000+ attempts form both Protestant and Catholic sides.

You see, Rogue, I always come through with proof. This is the cemetery one, one of many, adjacent no doubt to a church and if not, well, I take the church back, how's that? There were, after all, over 10,000 attacks from and to each side, Protestants and Catholics.

Your turn now with Sunoco, F-14s, where I condoned Palestinian terrorist attacks on civilians and oh so many others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,761,111
Trump is A (Oct '17) 3 hr Chilli J 769
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr honeymylove 12,321
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr honeymylove 2,615
President Donald Trump 3 hr Is the Great 1 6
REPENT SCIOTA ILL REPENT JESUS CHRIST FOREVER ... 6 hr REPENT 1
We needed a miracle...so God sent Donald Trump 7 hr FruitFlavoredFreda 3

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages