BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,920)

Showing posts 138,381 - 138,400 of167,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

“From the first organization of the national government under the constitution, the naturalization acts of the United States, in providing for the admission of aliens to citizenship by judicial proceedings, uniformly required every applicant to have resided for a certain time ‘within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States,’ and thus applied the words ‘under the jurisdiction of the United States' to aliens residing here before they had taken an oath to support the constitution of the United States, or had renounced allegiance to a foreign government. Acts March 26, 1790, c. 3 (1 Stat. 103); January 29, 1795, c. 20, § 1 (1 Stat. 414); June 18, 1798, c. 54, §§ 1, 6 (1 Stat. 566, 568); April 14, 1802, c. 28, § 1 (2 Stat. 153); March 22, 1816, c. 32, § 1 (3 Stat. 258); May 24, 1828, c. 116, § 2 (4 Stat. 310); Rev. St. § 2165. And, from 1795, the provisions of those acts, which granted citizenship to foreign-born children of American parents, described such children as ‘born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States.’ Acts Jan. 29, 1795, c. 20, § 3 (1 Stat. 415); April 14, 1802, c. 28, § 4 (2 Stat. 155); February 10, 1855, c. 71 (10 Stat. 604); Rev. St. §§ 1993, 2172. Thus congress, when dealing with the question of citizenship in that aspect, treated aliens residing in this country as ‘under the jurisdiction of the United States,’ and American parents residing abroad as ‘out of the jurisdiction of the United States.’” United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686-687 (1898)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
‘That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.’
Play Law, notwithstanding.
LMAO!!! Yes, one can be under the jurisdiction, per treaty, but never 'and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this only comes after citizenship is required, of course in 1790 they were only talking about local and state laws, since the states were the ones that made the citizens.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! So the US Constitution was written for all the nations of the world, I think they might have a problem with that.
Where did Dufus Dale ever get that idea?

Vattel:
Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.

The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”

Black's law Dictionary:
jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory; esp., a state's power to create interests that will be recognized under common-law principles as valid in other states <New Jersey's jurisdiction>.

Each refers to the nation or a nation, not specifically the United States or the United States Constitution. No nation on earth subscribes to Play Law and the US certainly never did.
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Let me clarify. Obama has committed Treason against America.
Any new frivolous lawsuits to share Bobbie?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! There wasn't a definition of a "Natural Born Citizen" in the Constitution until the 14th amendment. Now we have the definition, all persons born or naturalized in the US "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", this simply means not subject to any foreign nation.
As we all know by now, Obama was born a subject of his father's country of origin, the UK. FACT!!! It is on his BOGUS LFBC!!
Bogus playlaw. Who knew that no POTUS prior to the 14th amendment was NBC?

Poor pathetic Dufus
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Acquired not "required".

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Aliens have never been "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", this is why we make treaties with nations, just as we did with the Indian Nations, since we have no jurisdiction over them.
I look forward to my holidays in NH and Maine come June. I'll be able to speed, drive recklessly, why, even run birthers and tea partyers over, rob stores and banks and, if challenged by those bothersome police officers, will tell them I'm Canadian, an alien, and therefore not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. And if they're not sure about that, I will refer them to Justice ha ha Dale, personally so anointed by Justice OMG ha ha LRS.

Is there no end in sight to the buffoonery?
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

People 1, BatShitCrazy 0

http://politi.co/132D58p

There may yet be hope for the the GOP

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I have a couple of Jewish friends who are from Cuba and have very heavy Cuban accents. Their parents tried to immigrate to the U.S. just before WWII but FDR turned them down (FDR was anti-Catholic and anti-Jew as well as anti-non-white) so they ended up in Cuba where they were both born. I have never heard either of them say a racist word so I assume they are not racist but I assume that since their parents were European Jews, they are 100% white but I have never asked them.
More racial musings. Hitler was like that. Incessantly wondered about the racial origins of this and that group, focusing mainly on the Jews of course, but not limited to that group.

So, FDR was anti-Catholic, anti-Jew as well as anti-non-white?. You're sure of that? You don't know how his thinking on the matter evolved, do you? No, you pick your favourite heinous sites, don't you? You read what pleases your hate-filled prejudice. Your way-out criticism of FDR resembles that of Obama, except you hate Obama more, that black guy living in the WHITE House.

Roosevelt, as per all persons, all leaders, was not perfect, but he was closest to perfection than most of his predecessors. And like any intelligent man, he allowed himself to reconsider his beliefs and make the necessary adjustments.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Dufus Dale ever get that idea?
Vattel:
Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.
The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”
Black's law Dictionary:
jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory; esp., a state's power to create interests that will be recognized under common-law principles as valid in other states <New Jersey's jurisdiction>.
Each refers to the nation or a nation, not specifically the United States or the United States Constitution. No nation on earth subscribes to Play Law and the US certainly never did.
LMAO!!! The following pretty much tells you what "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)" means, now let me see you make an alien comply, their government would be up your ass so quick, you wouldn't have time to blink an eye.

The current oath is as follows:

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.[1]

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We had several Mexican-Americans as well as at least one Puerto Rican in my unit at the time. Just because I joked with him about being Puerto Rican does not mean I am a racist.
I also had an Coptic Egyptian and I use to call me my token African just to let the Afro-Americans to know THEY were racists!
I dare say that a greater percentage of Blacks are racists of which the New Black Panthers are a classic example.
Good lord, you don't even perceive the immense patronizing that you plied on those people? You're lucky some of them didn't punch you in the face, as you fully deserved to be. Blacks have every reason to be racially inclined towards whites, for Historical AND present-day reasons. And don't feel bad, it's like that all over this bigoted world. No one nation has a monopoly on rottenness.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to my holidays in NH and Maine come June. I'll be able to speed, drive recklessly, why, even run birthers and tea partyers over, rob stores and banks and, if challenged by those bothersome police officers, will tell them I'm Canadian, an alien, and therefore not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. And if they're not sure about that, I will refer them to Justice ha ha Dale, personally so anointed by Justice OMG ha ha LRS.
Is there no end in sight to the buffoonery?
LMAO!!! Hell, you will just end-up DOA!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bogus playlaw. Who knew that no POTUS prior to the 14th amendment was NBC?
Poor pathetic Dufus
Article 2 Section 1 of The Constitution requires that the President be a Natural Born Citizen. There has been no change,there was no change in 2008, they simply ignored The Constitution as Obama does on a regular basis.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yes, one can be under the jurisdiction, per treaty, but never 'and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this only comes after citizenship is required, of course in 1790 they were only talking about local and state laws, since the states were the ones that made the citizens.
Nonsense.

“In short, the judgment in the case of The Exchange declared, as incontrovertible principles, that the jurisdiction of every nation within its own territory is exclusive and absolute, and is susceptible of no limitation not imposed by the nation itself;”
United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686 (1898)
wojar wrote:
In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
‘That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.’
Play Law, notwithstanding.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, you will just end-up DOA!!!
Why, I'm an alien and not subject to the Constitution. Do you mean that you'd wish to revise your thinking on that just a tad? Does having to obey the law apply only to U.S. citizens? How about it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
People 1, BatShitCrazy 0
http://politi.co/132D58p
There may yet be hope for the the GOP
Kerplunk!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
“In short, the judgment in the case of The Exchange declared, as incontrovertible principles, that the jurisdiction of every nation within its own territory is exclusive and absolute, and is susceptible of no limitation not imposed by the nation itself;”
United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686 (1898)
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! It still doesn't change the fact, aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, if this were not so, an alien would have the same rights and responsibilities to the US Constitution as that of a US citizen.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh how the Flappers wish Osamba was a citizen! LMAO! Too bad, he wasn't, he isn't and never will be! LMAO!!! Sorry, but slowpuke law doesn't apply here.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, I'm an alien and not subject to the Constitution. Do you mean that you'd wish to revise your thinking on that just a tad? Does having to obey the law apply only to U.S. citizens? How about it?
Quiet outsider!!!

America, America, God shed his grace on thee!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Article 2 Section 1 of The Constitution requires that the President be a Natural Born Citizen. There has been no change,there was no change in 2008, they simply ignored The Constitution as Obama does on a regular basis.
Take it up with Dufus. It is his fable that somehow the 14th amendment changed the long standing meaning of the term

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 138,381 - 138,400 of167,339
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,014
WWIII is on its way 15 min WWIII 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min KiMare 46,975
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 42,914
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Uzi 67,186
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 4 hr Tired 503
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance