BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157542 May 30, 2013
Next will be the EPA and OSHA. An example is that the EPA tried to force Sunoco to make improvements in the refinery in New Jersey which would have cost Sunoco billion$ so Sunoco closed the refinery and sold it to a consortium of Obama thugs who got a waiver from the ....... EPA!!!!
I can see many lawsuits against abusive government employees (individuals) and we will make these Libtards pay through the nose and regret they were ever born.
Turnaround is fair play!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157543 May 30, 2013
Obama Approval Drops; 76% Want Special Prosecutor for IRS Scandal BY JOHN NOLTE; May 30, 2013

While President Obama's Attorney General, Eric Holder, faces a possible perjury charge and increased calls for his resignation over the Justice Department's outrageous spying on the media -- elsewhere, another scandal is taking another kind of toll. A new Quinnpiac poll shows that the public is far from satisfied that the IRS matter is settled. A full 76% want a special prosecutor named; that includes 63% of Democrats.
Well, Obama did promise to bring us together. Let's just hope he was wrong about the oceans rising.
Quinnipiac also shows that the confluence of three scandals (the two listed above and Benghazi) are starting to collectively erode the President's approval rating. At the beginning of May, Obama enjoyed a 48% approval rating with 45% disapproving. A month later he is upside down at 45%- 49%.
The Real Clear Politics poll of polls shows almost no slide for Obama. May 1, Obama sat at 48%- 47%. Today, Obama sits at 48%- 48%. Gallup has Obama at a relatively healthy 50%- 43%. Rasmussen is 49%- 51%. As of now, Quinnipiac is something of an outlier poll, but it is also the most recent.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157544 May 30, 2013
we got duped wrote:
This whole Obama administration is a lie. People might end up in jail for perjury.
No, they will be sued into poverty!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157545 May 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual you can't be bothered reading past the title or the 2nd line. He's said many a time that both parties were equally guilty of every sin under the sun. Maybe he has more "stuff" on the Repubs due to their constant "holier than thou" posturing. They preach lean gov't, lower taxes, lower federal employment, and yet they have been responsible for most of the deficits and overemployment. But he does bash both.
Yes, parties. But it is who is in control over those parties that count. Newt Gingrich, a fiscal conservative, balanced four budgets that Bill Clinton signed into law and who do you give credit to? Bill Clinton!
Yes, I blame Bush-43 and Speaker Dennis Hastert for failing to balance the budgets but when San Fran Nan Pelosi took over as Speaker, she made Dennis look like a CONSERVATIVE!!!
Case in point. In February 2008 Bush submitted a $2.7 Trillion FY2009 but by the time San Fran Nan rewrote it and Obama sign it, it had ballooned to $3.7 TRILLION!!! But that did not stop you for blaming Bush!!!
Glock

Austin, TX

#157546 May 30, 2013
Obama is a scumbag and a POS!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157547 May 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
I never do this, but what the heck, just for the fun, or is it the pain, of it :
Just had to ask the Question again.
This is too true to be funny
The next time you hear a politician use the
word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about whether you want the 'politicians' spending YOUR tax money.
A billion is a difficult number to comprehend,
but one advertising agency did a good job of
putting that figure into some perspective in
one of its releases.
A.
A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
B.
A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
C.
A billion hours ago our ancestors were
living in the Stone Age.
D.
A billion days ago no one on the earth walked on two feet.
E.
A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our governments
are spending it.
While this thought is still fresh in our brain ...
let's take a look at New Orleans ....
It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division.
Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (D)
is presently asking Congress for
250 BILLION DOLLARS
to rebuild New Orleans ... Interesting number ... what does it mean?
A
Well... if you are one of the 484,674 residents of New Orleans
(every man, woman, and child)
you each get $516,528.
B
Or... if you have one of the 188,251 homes in
New Orleans, your home gets $1,329,787.
C.
Or... if you are a family of four..
your family gets $2,066,012.
Imagine, now $700 billion bailing out banks in the US . That's enough to fund complete medical care for every man, woman and child currently alive in the US for 11 years!!
50 billion to bail out the auto industry???
Washington, D.C.
&
Ottawa
< HELLO!!! >
Are all your calculators broken??
Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax , Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Tax
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property y Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service charge taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
School Tax
Provincial Income Tax
Provincial Surtax
Telephone CRTC Tax
Telephone HST Tax upon Tax
Telephone Local Surcharge
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
911 Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax
Income Tax
Everything Tax
STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY???
Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago ...
and our nations were the most prosperous in the world.
We had absolutely no national debt ...
We had the largest middle class in the world..
and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.
What happened?
Can you spell 'politicians!'
And I still have to press '1'
for English.
I hope this goes around the
LMAO!!! Looks like it is time for a little anarchy and self-reliance.
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#157548 May 30, 2013
It's time for another French Revolution. They need to bring back the guillotine and start cutting the heads off of communists!

French jobless claims hit new record in April - paper
Reuters –

PARIS (Reuters)- The number of people out of work in France hit a record high in April, the daily Les Echos said on Thursday, casting more doubt on President Francois Hollande's pledge to reverse a long-running rise in unemployment.
The number of registered jobseekers rose by about 40,000 in April from March's previous high, the financial daily reported ahead of the official publication of the figures later on Thursday. It did not quote its sources.
The data was widely expected to show another increase, marking two straight years of monthly rises and the worst level since records began in January 1996.
Without confirming the data, Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault told regional newspapers he expected April unemployment data "would not be good."
http://news.yahoo.com/french-jobless-claims-h...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157550 May 30, 2013
Yep, I saw this last night on Fox News. Very funny.

College students thank IRS for illicitly targeting conservative groups [VIDEO] The Daily Caller

Almost 50 students at the University of Colorado Boulder voluntarily — sometimes gleefully — signed a huge, fake thank-you card to the Internal Revenue Service on Tuesday. The card expressed gratitude to the IRS for its extensive efforts to target conservative and religious groups for audits and protracted nonprofit-status processing.
A merry conservative prankster named Caleb Bonham is the prime mover behind the YouTube stunt, reports The College Fix. Bonham was active as a College Republican at nearby Colorado State University before graduating in 2011.
The card is giant piece of white poster board with the words “THANK YOU IRS” emblazoned in block letters. The set piece also reads:“TEA PARTY DESERVE IT”
http://news.yahoo.com/college-students-thank-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157551 May 30, 2013
I think Libtards are funny.

People Sign "Thank You" Card to IRS for Targeting Conservatives

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157552 May 30, 2013
A lot of people get confused between Hezbollah and Hamas. Hezbollah is associated with Shia Muslims who control Iran, the majority government in Iraq the MINORITY government in Syria and ..... PALESTINE whereas Hamas is associated with Sunni Muslims who control Saudi Arabia and most of the Arabian Peninsula and much of North Africa to include Egypt and ....GAZA and are associated with.... al Qaeda!
It would be nice if Hamas (al Qaeda) is expelled from Syria but I really don't think they have been.
Rogue

Hezbollah warned Hamas to leave Lebanon “immediately.” Israeli media picked up on Middle East Online, which explains that Hezbollah’s unhappy with Hamas training Syrian rebels:

Media sources close to the Palestinian national liberation movement Fatah in Lebanon said a Hezbollah senior security official informed Hamas representative in Lebanon, Ali Baraka, that all of those related to Hamas on the Lebanese territory became have become unwelcome ...

A Palestinian source from Lebanon’s Ain al-Hilweh Palestinian refugee camp reportedly said that Hamas’s aid to the rebels is common knowledge, however Hamas officials have denied any affiliation with Syrian rebels.
http://honestreporting.com/israel-daily-news-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157553 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your party under a manhole cover?
So now you disdain workers who toil under ground, under our streets and sidewalks in water mains, gas lines, sewers, electric and telephone cables. Bravo.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157554 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, not only have many groups filed lawsuits against the IRS but now they are filing lawsuits against Lois Learner and other named officials. You see, you normally can not file a lawsuit against a civil servant ....... unless they are implicated in criminal activity. And example would be a judge who took a bribe to rule in a certain way.
I would think this is sending chills up the spines of many IRS and DoJ employees as the president may give them a pardon for crimes they may of committed but he can not exempt them from civil lawsuit$$$$
Rogue wrote : "And example would be a judge who took a bribe to rule in a certain way."

I'll bet those 208 judges, not to mention the Supremes, are shaking in their boots.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157555 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Next will be the EPA and OSHA. An example is that the EPA tried to force Sunoco to make improvements in the refinery in New Jersey which would have cost Sunoco billion$ so Sunoco closed the refinery and sold it to a consortium of Obama thugs who got a waiver from the ....... EPA!!!!
I can see many lawsuits against abusive government employees (individuals) and we will make these Libtards pay through the nose and regret they were ever born.
Turnaround is fair play!!!
Do you have proof that what you describe in the above first paragraph actually happened? If so, present it now please as this is as grave an accusation as can be.

Oh, poor old Sunoco. How could they afford to revamp the polluting refinery? How much has Sunoco lost the last ten years? But fear not, Rogue is defending those poor people.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157556 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, parties. But it is who is in control over those parties that count. Newt Gingrich, a fiscal conservative, balanced four budgets that Bill Clinton signed into law and who do you give credit to? Bill Clinton!
Yes, I blame Bush-43 and Speaker Dennis Hastert for failing to balance the budgets but when San Fran Nan Pelosi took over as Speaker, she made Dennis look like a CONSERVATIVE!!!
Case in point. In February 2008 Bush submitted a $2.7 Trillion FY2009 but by the time San Fran Nan rewrote it and Obama sign it, it had ballooned to $3.7 TRILLION!!! But that did not stop you for blaming Bush!!!
When did "San Fran Nan" rewrite it and when did Obama sign it? Wouldn't be after GWB presented the first "rescue package" in the amount of ,what,$750 billion? By the time GWB presented his budget in Feb 08, all economic hell had started to break loose.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157557 May 30, 2013
Glock wrote:
Obama is a scumbag and a POS!
And you're Glock. Most sane people would rather be a POS.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157558 May 30, 2013
Nazrat wrote:
It's time for another French Revolution. They need to bring back the guillotine and start cutting the heads off of communists!
French jobless claims hit new record in April - paper
Reuters –
PARIS (Reuters)- The number of people out of work in France hit a record high in April, the daily Les Echos said on Thursday, casting more doubt on President Francois Hollande's pledge to reverse a long-running rise in unemployment.
The number of registered jobseekers rose by about 40,000 in April from March's previous high, the financial daily reported ahead of the official publication of the figures later on Thursday. It did not quote its sources.
The data was widely expected to show another increase, marking two straight years of monthly rises and the worst level since records began in January 1996.
Without confirming the data, Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault told regional newspapers he expected April unemployment data "would not be good."
http://news.yahoo.com/french-jobless-claims-h...
Serves them right, those damn Frenchmen commies. They just can't do anything right, except enjoy FREE health care, eat well, take long 6-week vacations, have great sex and the best wines and Cognacs and Eau de Vie. Hey, wait a minute...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157559 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A lot of people get confused between Hezbollah and Hamas. Hezbollah is associated with Shia Muslims who control Iran, the majority government in Iraq the MINORITY government in Syria and ..... PALESTINE whereas Hamas is associated with Sunni Muslims who control Saudi Arabia and most of the Arabian Peninsula and much of North Africa to include Egypt and ....GAZA and are associated with.... al Qaeda!
It would be nice if Hamas (al Qaeda) is expelled from Syria but I really don't think they have been.
Rogue
Hezbollah warned Hamas to leave Lebanon “immediately.” Israeli media picked up on Middle East Online, which explains that Hezbollah’s unhappy with Hamas training Syrian rebels:
Media sources close to the Palestinian national liberation movement Fatah in Lebanon said a Hezbollah senior security official informed Hamas representative in Lebanon, Ali Baraka, that all of those related to Hamas on the Lebanese territory became have become unwelcome ...
A Palestinian source from Lebanon’s Ain al-Hilweh Palestinian refugee camp reportedly said that Hamas’s aid to the rebels is common knowledge, however Hamas officials have denied any affiliation with Syrian rebels.
http://honestreporting.com/israel-daily-news-...
Then you must be proud and grateful, Rogue, that US oil dollars, via the Saudis, are funding AlQaeda. Yup, and Saudi Arabia's an ally. Yessir. Don't blame Obama, he inherited this quagmire. To his credit, the US has reduced its oil imports considerably since 2008, thanks to reduced economic activity, true, but also due to smarter used of fossil fuels and increased domestic production. Oh okay, it's not Obama's doing, it's the Republican Congress.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157560 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your party under a manhole cover?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you disdain workers who toil under ground, under our streets and sidewalks in water mains, gas lines, sewers, electric and telephone cables. Bravo.
You silly Libtard. No, they WORK underground whereas he was going to patry underground where he lives in the sewer!
And I have deep respect for anyone who works. And yes, I luv sew works! Just think about that. What if no one ever comes to fix your sewer? This week, next week, next month? Sooner or later it would be more sanitary to live at the sewage treatment plant!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157561 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I always liked my backyards next to a wildlife preserve and in Jonesboro the back of my property back up against Reeves Creek. There was a sewage manhole in the far corner of my lot and about every six months the sewage pump station about 100 yards down stream would go out usually because of a thunderstorm.
The next day I would have sewage in the back corner of my lot, the country would come out and sprinkle lime around and I could not let my dog out for about a week. But the worst part is that Reeves Creek flowed into the Clayton County Reservoir which was where I got my drinking water from!!!
Makes ya feel real good! I never told my wife that as she would freak out!
Hey Jacqeau, do you remember this post from four hours ago. Yes, since the manhole was in my backyard I would be the first to notice that it was overflowing. Usually when I let my dog out just before I went to work. And I would call the non-911 line and report the problem and when I got home from work they fixed the overflow problem and they limed the corner of my back yard and I appreciated it.
And after about three years they made a permanent fix and I never had the problem again!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157563 May 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must be proud and grateful, Rogue, that US oil dollars, via the Saudis, are funding AlQaeda. Yup, and Saudi Arabia's an ally. Yessir. Don't blame Obama, he inherited this quagmire. To his credit, the US has reduced its oil imports considerably since 2008, thanks to reduced economic activity, true, but also due to smarter used of fossil fuels and increased domestic production. Oh okay, it's not Obama's doing, it's the Republican Congress.
And that is one of the reasons why we should develop our own petroleum!!!
And since 2008, 100% of all improved production of oil has been inspite of Obama who has reduced production in federal lands and waters!!! No, I do not give Obama ANY credit in our drop in importing oil!!!
I was offered a job in Saudi Arabia flying for ARAMCO and I turned it down. I would rather drive a truck, and I did!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min JOEL 70,157
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min KiMare 50,776
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr King Clutch 1,129,383
With apologies to "THE BEACH BOYS"! 3 hr Glen Fry 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 47,596
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Zap Brannigan 98,564
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 7 hr stupid amerikan 139

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]