BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
138,261 - 138,280 of 175,241 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Dufus, but the USSC in 1812 made it perfectly clear that US jurisdiction within its own territories is exclusive and absolute, not depending upon treaties or anything not imposed by the nation itself.
So the claim that the Preamble limits US jurisdiction to citizens only, goes up in Play Law pipe smoke.
The 14th amendment uses the term, "jurisdiction" in the same sense as understood according to the Act March 26, 1790, without redefinition. So you are pissing in the wind.
“In short, the judgment in the case of The Exchange declared, as incontrovertible principles, that the jurisdiction of every nation within its own territory is exclusive and absolute, and is susceptible of no limitation not imposed by the nation itself;”
United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686 (1898)
“From the first organization of the national government under the constitution, the naturalization acts of the United States, in providing for the admission of aliens to citizenship by judicial proceedings, uniformly required every applicant to have resided for a certain time ‘within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States,’ and thus applied the words ‘under the jurisdiction of the United States' to aliens residing here before they had taken an oath to support the constitution of the United States, or had renounced allegiance to a foreign government. Acts March 26, 1790, c. 3 (1 Stat. 103); January 29, 1795, c. 20,§ 1 (1 Stat. 414); June 18, 1798, c. 54,§§ 1, 6 (1 Stat. 566, 568); April 14, 1802, c. 28,§ 1 (2 Stat. 153); March 22, 1816, c. 32,§ 1 (3 Stat. 258); May 24, 1828, c. 116,§ 2 (4 Stat. 310); Rev. St.§ 2165. And, from 1795, the provisions of those acts, which granted citizenship to foreign-born children of American parents, described such children as ‘born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States.’ Acts Jan. 29, 1795, c. 20,§ 3 (1 Stat. 415); April 14, 1802, c. 28,§ 4 (2 Stat. 155); February 10, 1855, c. 71 (10 Stat. 604); Rev. St.§§ 1993, 2172. Thus congress, when dealing with the question of citizenship in that aspect, treated aliens residing in this country as ‘under the jurisdiction of the United States,’ and American parents residing abroad as ‘out of the jurisdiction of the United States.’” United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686-687 (1898)
Sorry, loser.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You posted all of this crap yesterday, go back and read my replies!!!
Oh, I get it, if you can't dazzle me with your brilliance, then try to baffle me with your BS!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Republican Party will not miss this sorry azz!
Rogue
Chafee Plans to Run for Re-Election in R.I. as a Democrat By Annie Linskey - May 29, 2013
Rhode Island Governor Lincoln Chafee, an independent, plans to seek re-election next year as a Democrat and will formally join the party tomorrow.
Christian Vareika, a Chafee spokesman, said the governor would sign the required papers at Warwick City Hall.
Top Democrats embraced the 60-year-old leader.
“I’m delighted to hear that Governor Chafee is joining the Democratic Party,” President Barack Obama said in a statement released today by the Democratic National Committee.“I enjoyed working with Linc when he was a Republican in the United States Senate, and I look forward to continuing that collaboration.”
The former Republican U.S. Senator from the Ocean State served as a co-chairman of Obama’s re-election campaign last year. While almost half of Rhode Island voters are independent, Democratic registrations outnumber Republican by about 4-to-1, and the party dominates the state legislature. Chafee said in an April interview he was considering a switch to seek re-election.
“Being a solo practitioner, as an independent, I enjoy the status,” he said.“But the practical realities sometimes are reason to think about options.”
A Brown University poll in February showed just 26 percent of voters approved of Chafee’s job performance, the lowest rating of any U.S. governor, according to the New York Times. The Feb. 21-23 survey of 593 registered voters had a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-29/chaf...
Hard to swallow, eh? Well, proves once more that it's never to late to see the light. Chafee's Road to Damascus, no?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good Libtard because you are at least the tenth Libtard to post that same garbage on this forum.
Soooo during Bush's EIGHT years the National Debt went up three trillion dollars (not good) but in the first FOUR years of Obama it went up SIX trillion dollars and you think that is GOOD?!?
And let's pretend, just for the hell of it, that GWB had been re-elected in 2008, how much would the national debt have been?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain what Nixon had to do with the Watergate break in? He had no prior knowledge or consent .... but he did try and cover it up so he should have been removed from office!
Can you explain what Reagan/Bush had to do with Iran-Contra? Tye Dems looker hard but found no evidence that either one knew anything about it until after the fact.
Now, can you tell us about Bush/Cheney and the WMD in Iraq? He did not lie as EVERYONE agreed that Iraq had WMDs. To lie one must know that they are saying is not truthful.
Now, why did the Senate not convict Clinton in his impeachment trial? Clinton did commit perjury in a federal courtroom, perjury in a federal grand jury, did obstruct justice, did conspire with Monica to obstruct justice by hiding her DNA stained blue dress, did solicit a false affidavit from Monica, conspire with Monica to obtain a false affidavit from Linda Tripp and ... submitted two false affidavits to court as evidence. Hummm, that seems like Bill committed at least seven felonies but you are cool with that as it was only about sex.
Tell us, in the impeachment charges, was sex even mentioned ONCE?
They will probably not go ahead with impeachment proceedings on Obama because the RINOs in charge of the House do not have the guts and the Democrats control the Senate..... at least until January 2015!!!
How do you know Nixon had no prior knowledge of the Watergate break-in? Were you there when a group of men decided to do it? Do you know for sure Nixon was not in on it? I certainly would never say he was or was not. I don't know. You do? You can ascertain he was not? Really?
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Ricin tainted letter sent to Mayor Bloomberg?

RWNJs cite gun control laws in letter.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

To me this is a minor issue and certainly not a national issue. So a guy dropped his guy? What if he was an off duty cop?
The fact is that civilian CCP holders have lower crime rates than do police officers!
Oh, Disney has the right to refuse customers who have weapons but all they can do is ask them to leave and bar them from visiting again! Again, I see no real issue here. The guy who planted the Dry Ice bomb has committed a crime as it was intended to scare people and I hope they catch the person(s) responsible.
Rogue

Disney World patron finds gun on ride
Associated Press

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla.(AP)— A Walt Disney World patron on a ride with her grandson found a loaded gun on her seat, officials said Wednesday.
Officials said that the woman found the pistol on the Dinosaur ride at Animal Kingdom. The woman turned over the loaded weapon to a park attendant, who then contacted her manager and authorities.
The gun's owner, Angelo Lista, told authorities he discovered his gun was missing several minutes after leaving the ride. He has a concealed weapons permit.
Lista told authorities he didn't know Disney World patrons weren't allowed to bring guns. He said he thought the security checkpoint at the entrance to the Florida theme park was only so that guards could check bags for bombs or explosives. Patrons do not walk through metal detectors nor are they subject to patdowns.
Disney World prohibits patrons from bringing weapons of any kind on its property.
http://news.yahoo.com/disney-world-patron-fin...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You posted all of this crap yesterday, go back and read my replies!!!
Oh, I get it, if you can't dazzle me with your brilliance, then try to baffle me with your BS!!!
Sorry loser, the point is that the Preamble was understood not to exclude aliens from the jurisdiction of the United States as explained by the USSC in 1812. And given that the 14th Amendment used the same term, jurisdiction (of the United States) without redefining it, the notion that jurisdiction had some new meaning in the 14th Amendment is preposterous. The Federal Appeals Court (California Circuit) understood this, ruling that Look Tin Sing was born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Similarly the Federal District Court, Northern District of California, ruled Wong Kim Ark born subject to the jurisdiction of the US. It need not be mentioned that the Ark case was affirmed in US v. Wong Kim Ark, and it was held that he was born under the jurisdiction of the United States. State courts ruled similarly, for example, New Jersey Supreme Court case Benny v. O'Brien, 32 Atl 696 (1895).“Allan Benny, whose parents were [his parents aliens] domiciled here at the time of his birth, is SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES, and is not subject to any foreign power.”[emphasis added]

Sorry, loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, Dufus, but the USSC in 1812 made it perfectly clear that US jurisdiction within its own territories is exclusive and absolute, not depending upon treaties or anything not imposed by the nation itself.
So the claim that the Preamble limits US jurisdiction to citizens only, goes up in Play Law pipe smoke.
The 14th amendment uses the term, "jurisdiction" in the same sense as understood according to the Act March 26, 1790, without redefinition. So you are pissing in the wind.
“In short, the judgment in the case of The Exchange declared, as incontrovertible principles, that the jurisdiction of every nation within its own territory is exclusive and absolute, and is susceptible of no limitation not imposed by the nation itself;”
“From the first organization of the national government under the constitution, the naturalization acts of the United States, in providing for the admission of aliens to citizenship by judicial proceedings, uniformly required every applicant to have resided for a certain time ‘within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States,’ and thus applied the words ‘under the jurisdiction of the United States' to aliens residing here before they had taken an oath to support the constitution of the United States, or had renounced allegiance to a foreign government. Acts March 26, 1790, c. 3 (1 Stat. 103); January 29, 1795, c. 20,§ 1 (1 Stat. 414); June 18, 1798, c. 54,§§ 1, 6 (1 Stat. 566, 568); April 14, 1802, c. 28,§ 1 (2 Stat. 153); March 22, 1816, c. 32,§ 1 (3 Stat. 258); May 24, 1828, c. 116,§ 2 (4 Stat. 310); Rev. St.§ 2165. And, from 1795, the provisions of those acts, which granted citizenship to foreign-born children of American parents, described such children as ‘born out of the limits and jurisdiction of the United States.’ Acts Jan. 29, 1795, c. 20,§ 3 (1 Stat. 415); April 14, 1802, c. 28,§ 4 (2 Stat. 155); February 10, 1855, c. 71 (10 Stat. 604); Rev. St.§§ 1993, 2172. Thus congress, when dealing with the question of citizenship in that aspect, treated aliens residing in this country as ‘under the jurisdiction of the United States,’ and American parents residing abroad as ‘out of the jurisdiction of the United States.’” United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686-687 (1898)
Sorry, loser.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
Ricin tainted letter sent to Mayor Bloomberg?
RWNJs cite gun control laws in letter.
And you know it is a RWNJ and you probably know him by name too?
Let's see, James Holmes, the shooter from the theater in Aurora, CO, was a TEA Partier, right? And Jared Lee Loughner was also a TEA Partier, right?
By the way, Libertarians are not right wing.
Why don't you take this test and pretend you are a Libertarian and see how "right" you are?
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, the point is that the Preamble was understood not to exclude aliens from the jurisdiction of the United States as explained by the USSC in 1812. And given that the 14th Amendment used the same term, jurisdiction (of the United States) without redefining it, the notion that jurisdiction had some new meaning in the 14th Amendment is preposterous. The Federal Appeals Court (California Circuit) understood this, ruling that Look Tin Sing was born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. Similarly the Federal District Court, Northern District of California, ruled Wong Kim Ark born subject to the jurisdiction of the US. It need not be mentioned that the Ark case was affirmed in US v. Wong Kim Ark, and it was held that he was born under the jurisdiction of the United States. State courts ruled similarly, for example, New Jersey Supreme Court case Benny v. O'Brien, 32 Atl 696 (1895).“Allan Benny, whose parents were [his parents aliens] domiciled here at the time of his birth, is SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE UNITED STATES, and is not subject to any foreign power.”[emphasis added]
Sorry, loser.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! The only people that are "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", are US Citizens, aliens even tough here in the US do not lose their citizenship/allegiance to their country of origin and you can't prove they do!!!
Oh, how was the paper chase!!!
In 1812 we were at war with England for violations of treaties from 1790.
Now as far as the Preamble its intent was for citizens only, aliens are not "We The People" of the United States of America!
If aliens in this country have the the same rights and responsibilities as a citizen, why have a Naturalization Act, just come on in and setup house.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

The Iranian Ambassador to the UN had just finished giving a speech and walked out into the lobby of the convention center where he was introduced to a U.S. Marine General.

As they talked, the Iranian said, "I have just one question about what I have seen in America."

The General said, "Well, anything I can do to help?"

The Iranian whispered, "My son watches this show called Star Trek and in it there is... Kirk who is Canadian, Chekhov who is Russian, Scotty who is Scottish, Uhura who is black, and Sulu who is Japanese, but there are NO Muslims. My son is very upset and doesn't understand why there aren't any Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, Egyptians, Palestinians, Saudis, Syrians, or Pakistanis on Star Trek."

The General leaned toward the Iranian Ambassador, and whispered in his ear, "That's because it takes place in the future...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
Chafee Plans to Run for Re-Election in R.I. as a Democrat By Annie Linskey - May 29, 2013
Rhode Island Governor Lincoln Chafee, an independent, plans to seek re-election next year as a Democrat and will formally join the party tomorrow.
Christian Vareika, a Chafee spokesman, said the governor would sign the required papers at Warwick City Hall.
“I’m delighted to hear that Governor Chafee is joining the Democratic Party,” President Barack Obama said in a statement released today by the Democratic National Committee.“I enjoyed working with Linc when he was a Republican in the United States Senate, and I look forward to continuing that collaboration.”
The former Republican U.S. Senator from the Ocean State served as a co-chairman of Obama’s re-election campaign last year. While almost half of Rhode Island voters are independent, Democratic registrations outnumber Republican by about 4-to-1, and the party dominates the state legislature. Chafee said in an April interview he was considering a switch to seek re-election.
“Being a solo practitioner, as an independent, I enjoy the status,” he said.“But the practical realities sometimes are reason to think about options.”
A Brown University poll in February showed just 26 percent of voters approved of Chafee’s job performance, the lowest rating of any U.S. governor, according to the New York Times. The Feb. 21-23 survey of 593 registered voters had a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-29/chaf ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to swallow, eh? Well, proves once more that it's never to late to see the light. Chafee's Road to Damascus, no?
No, I always knew he was a loony-lefty. He was a Loony-Lefty Republican who became a Loony-Lefty Independent and now he is a Loony-Lefty Democrat The only thing that has changed is his stripes!
I did not get upset when Jummin' Jefford jumped off the Republican wagon and became, officially, Democrat and I did not get upset when Arlen Specter did the same so why should I get upset about Lincoln-Chafee doing the same. Good riddance!!!
IAVA org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a good Libtard because you are at least the tenth Libtard to post that same garbage on this forum.
Soooo during Bush's EIGHT years the National Debt went up three trillion dollars (not good) but in the first FOUR years of Obama it went up SIX trillion dollars and you think that is GOOD?!?
Your obfuscation and conjecture does not work on me.

I have told you a multitude of times that Obama is a corporate hack just like Bush and Cheney.

==========

"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both."

--Louis Brandeis
Supreme Court Justice

"The two greatest obstacles to democracy in the United States are, first, the widespread delusion among the poor that we have a democracy, and second, the chronic terror among the rich, lest we get it."

--Edward Dowling

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's pretend, just for the hell of it, that GWB had been re-elected in 2008, how much would the national debt have been?
Well, if he had a Republican Congress, probably 3-4 trillion less ..... and we would have fully recovered from the recessions two years ago!
Remember a third of the National Debt that was racked up under G.W. was done during his last two years in office with a Democrat controlled Congress with San Fran Nan Pelosi as Speaker and Dirty Hairy Reed in charge of the Senate!
You see, you see to forget who controls the budgetary process and that is the Speaker of the House!!! And I did not think to highly of Dennis Hastert either.
IAVA org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, Afraid of the truth, are you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Star Wars?

LOL

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if he had a Republican Congress, probably 3-4 trillion less ..... and we would have fully recovered from the recessions two years ago!
Remember a third of the National Debt that was racked up under G.W. was done during his last two years in office with a Democrat controlled Congress with San Fran Nan Pelosi as Speaker and Dirty Hairy Reed in charge of the Senate!
You see, you see to forget who controls the budgetary process and that is the Speaker of the House!!! And I did not think to highly of Dennis Hastert either.
er, who heads the house now? Yet, it's all Obama's doing these deficits.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-29/chaf ...
<quoted text>
No, I always knew he was a loony-lefty. He was a Loony-Lefty Republican who became a Loony-Lefty Independent and now he is a Loony-Lefty Democrat The only thing that has changed is his stripes!
I did not get upset when Jummin' Jefford jumped off the Republican wagon and became, officially, Democrat and I did not get upset when Arlen Specter did the same so why should I get upset about Lincoln-Chafee doing the same. Good riddance!!!
OMG , I wrote "never to late" grrrr TOO TOO TOO
IAVA org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain what Nixon had to do with the Watergate break in? He had no prior knowledge or consent .... but he did try and cover it up so he should have been removed from office!
Can you explain what Reagan/Bush had to do with Iran-Contra? Tye Dems looker hard but found no evidence that either one knew anything about it until after the fact.
Now, can you tell us about Bush/Cheney and the WMD in Iraq? He did not lie as EVERYONE agreed that Iraq had WMDs. To lie one must know that they are saying is not truthful.
Now, why did the Senate not convict Clinton in his impeachment trial? Clinton did commit perjury in a federal courtroom, perjury in a federal grand jury, did obstruct justice, did conspire with Monica to obstruct justice by hiding her DNA stained blue dress, did solicit a false affidavit from Monica, conspire with Monica to obtain a false affidavit from Linda Tripp and ... submitted two false affidavits to court as evidence. Hummm, that seems like Bill committed at least seven felonies but you are cool with that as it was only about sex.
Tell us, in the impeachment charges, was sex even mentioned ONCE?
They will probably not go ahead with impeachment proceedings on Obama because the RINOs in charge of the House do not have the guts and the Democrats control the Senate..... at least until January 2015!!!
I do remember people went to prison for Watergate and Iran Contra.

Libby should have also served time in prison.

----------

JUDGE AGREED PLAME WAS COVERT
Was She or Wasn't She?
Arguing that Libby deserves jail time, Fitzgerald says Plame was a covert agent.
May 29, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/6yokupx
In new court filings, special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald has finally resolved one of the most disputed issues at the core of the long-running CIA leak controversy: Valerie Plame Wilson, he asserts, was a “covert” CIA officer who repeatedly traveled overseas using a “cover identity” in order to disguise her relationship with the agency.
http://www.newsweek.com/2007/05/28/was-she-or...

----

Libby Says Bush Authorized Leaks
http://tinyurl.com/zgjtq April 6, 2006
Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff has testified that President Bush authorized him to disclose the contents of a highly classified intelligence assessment to the media to defend the Bush administration's decision to go to war with Iraq, according to papers filed in federal court [PDF] on Wednesday by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor in the CIA leak case. http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0406...

---

Libby Judge "Perplexed" by Clemency
http://tinyurl.com/3gdtrms
http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/2007/07...

------

Libby Trial Exhibits March 6, 2007
http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. And Mr. Libby, if you could state your name for the record and spell your name? A. I. Lewis, L-e-w-i-s; Libby, L-i-b-b-y. Q. And do you have a nickname? A. I do. Q. Okay. And that is -- A. "Scooter".
http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. Good morning, Mr. Libby. A. Good morning. http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...
IAVA org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Iran-Contra Felons Get Good Jobs from Bush
http://tinyurl.com/ebx8
http://www.blythe.org/nytransfer-subs/Central...
IAVA org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Obama just picked Comey to lead FBI.

==========

Comey Implicates Cheney in Wiretapping Reprisal
http://tinyurl.com/24435w 07 June 2007
Former Deputy Attorney General James Comey told the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, in written remarks Wednesday, that Vice President Dick Cheney blocked the promotion of a top Justice Department lawyer after the official called into question the legality of the White House's secret domestic spying program.
In written responses to detailed questions from Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy, Comey said he "understood that someone at the White House communicated to Attorney General [Alberto] Gonzales that the vice president would oppose the appointment" of Patrick Philbin to deputy solicitor general.

Gonzales, Comey said, decided to pursue another candidate for solicitor general when Cheney threatened to intervene.
Philbin was one of the DOJ officials who reviewed the domestic spy program. His classified analysis about the legality of the program led the Justice Department, in March 2004, to refuse the White House's request to re-certify it on grounds that it appeared to be illegal. Philbin threatened to resign when the White House circumvented the DOJ and reauthorized the spy program over the objections of Comey and then Attorney General John Ashcroft.
President Bush secretly authorized the surveillance program after 9/11 to monitor communications between alleged terrorist suspects abroad and US citizens, without first obtaining approval from a special court designated to authorize such activities under guidelines known as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. The program has come under fire by civil liberties groups and Republican and Democratic lawmakers who said innocent American citizens have been caught up in the wiretaps.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/060707A.sht...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The only people that are "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", are US Citizens, aliens even tough here in the US do not lose their citizenship/allegiance to their country of origin and you can't prove they do!!!
Oh, how was the paper chase!!!
In 1812 we were at war with England for violations of treaties from 1790.
Now as far as the Preamble its intent was for citizens only, aliens are not "We The People" of the United States of America!
If aliens in this country have the the same rights and responsibilities as a citizen, why have a Naturalization Act, just come on in and setup house.
Sorry, illiterate loser, the USSC explained exactly why aliens were under the jurisdiction of the United States in 1812, and prior. The USSC also explained exactly why 'under the jurisdiction of the United States' and 'subject to the jurisdiction of the United States' meant exactly the same thing in 1866 as in 1812. Illiterate birfoons notwithstanding.

Sorry loser, incontrovertible principles do not depend upon "war with England." That's a red herring.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,084,513
Ask Amy 8-1-14 2 min PEllen 2
Abby 8-1-14 6 min PEllen 1
Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears... 20 min Hurray 1
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 21 min Nono 6,592
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 24 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 24 min Duck Hook 1,880
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE