BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243089 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157651 May 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
learn to read wrote:
I am exposing Obama's treason.
Bobbie exposes himself to children at the bus stop
<quoted text>
And learn to read never mentions people's appendages? Hypocrite!
Not as often as you've mentioned Clinton's, that's for sure. As a matter of fact, I don't recall, except to quote you or a birther, Learn to Read ever mentioning anyone's appendage. Me neither, except to respond to your Clinton appendage fantasies. We do not initiate that kind of talk, just birthers. It's part of the patended tea party and birther culture and language.
Pdamerica org

Milltown, NJ

#157652 May 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many times have you Loony-Lefties claimed that "local weather" is not climate? According to Dr. John Christy, globally the troposphere did not changed from 1998 to 2008 but since then it has cooled over a half a degree centigrade (about one degree Fahrenheit) and that is a lot!
All Dr, James Hansen has proven is that the Urban Heat Island effect is real and the only thing Dr. Michael Mann has proven is that at sometimes the growing conditions are better than at other times.
And the NCIDC stopped recording Antarctic ice all together!
Wake up and smell the coffee.

The Artic Ice is melting rapidly and there is snow in places like Texas, that never happened before.

The Science is correct and the corporate Rightwing Republicans are liars.

==========

Former Surgeon General Says Politics Took Priority
Bush More Corrupt Than Nixon: July 12, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2uyndl
Richard H. Carmona told a House hearing Tuesday that he believed his task as surgeon general from 2002 to 2006 was to improve "health literacy" using the best medical and scientific data he could collect. But top Bush administration officials, Carmona testified, had other ideas. The following are excerpts from testimony by Carmona -- a former Army Special Forces medic, hospital chief executive and university professor -- before the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform:

"The vetting was done by political appointees who were specifically there to be able to spin, if you will, my words in such a way that would be preferable to a political or an ideologically preconceived notion that had nothing to do with science.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Justice Dale

United States

#157653 May 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, and the First Congress was clueless and the USSC and every court since.
Moron.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Sure looks that way doesn't it, but I am only interested in the biggest violation of the US Constitution that the USSC has handed us (Ark v. US).

Ottawa

#157654 May 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is what over taxation gets you. The rich move to countries that have lower taxes! Like Florida, USA! I know several Germans who retired here.
They not only enjoy our weather but also our low taxes and cost of living!!!
Rogue
Germany has revised down its population by 1.5 million to 80.2 million in the first census since before the country's 1990 reunification, the federal statistics office said on Friday.
BERLIN: Germany has revised down its population by 1.5 million to 80.2 million in the first census since before the country's 1990 reunification, the federal statistics office said on Friday.
The new data shows that Germany's population is not only ageing and shrinking - a key challenge for Europe's biggest economy - but also smaller than previously thought and with fewer foreigners.
The new census for the European Union's most populous country measured the number of people who were living in Germany on May 9, 2011, said the federal office Destatis.
It was Germany's first census in more than two decades and revised down by 1.8 per cent the previously assumed population of 81.7 million.
That figure had long been deemed unreliable because the last census figures were taken in the former West Germany in 1987 and in the former East Germany in 1981.
Of the new total, 74 million inhabitants or 92.3 per cent were German nationals. About 6.2 million or 7.7 per cent were foreign nationals - 1.1 million fewer than previously thought.
Another 15 million people, or 19 per cent of the population, had a first- or second-generation immigrant background.
About 40 million people were in paid work and 2.1 million were out of work. In terms of accommodation, almost 46 per cent of households lived in their own homes, while more than half were renting.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/ger...
You are so full of it, again, once more extrapolating from your own made-up fantasies.

A while back, I asked you to compare the tax levy of Florida with, let's say, NY, CA. Still waiting. Total, meaning, income tax, state and federal sales tax. Yes, still waiting. Yet, you must have the figures at hand, surely, as you STATED that Americans and their corporations were gravitating to Florida because of its lower tax base. Well, let's have it.

As to your demographical study of Germany, it's, as per all your ramblings, totally off-base. So, the population of Germany is down by about 1.5 million because of high taxes and immigration to the USA, notably Florida. Well, well, impressive, Rogue. Who would have thought that 1.5 million German retirees would immigrate to the US. And are aged people allowed to even immigrate to the US? Do you think that some of those Germans would have a winter home in Florida because of the climate and low prices? They don't pay taxes, Rogue, so that can't be it.

The German population numbers are stagnating. Many reasons of which you are of course ignorant. Overpopulation is one. 80 million people in a country half the size of Texas. Running out of room, Rogue. Also, one if not the most prosperous industrialized nation on earth, high earners, who can afford to move around, but not necessarily emigrate. Spain, Portugal, Morocco, are brimming with well-to-do Germans.Birth rates are the lowest in the world.

Did you also note the large number of non-Germans living and working in Germany? Much much higher per capita than that of the US. And just imagine, with the Schengen treaty, how many more illegals.

Please refrain from opining on other countries, Rogue unless you some day decide to read something more than a hateful paragraph in one of your crappy media.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157655 May 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, why did or do you never mention Alberto Gonzales who made Holder look like an altar boy? Did you ever wonder why none of the Halliburton companies and sub-companies can be sued for a host of illegal and crooked actions in Iraq and Afghanistan? Have you by any chance read the scathing Vanity Fair Report on Halliburton supplying expired foods and faulty bullet-proof vests to troops, of Halliburton spun-off companies , mostly security ones that regularly overcharged and killed indiscriminately and why no one was allowed to sue? Read up on Alvarez. Very educational.
Ooooo Oooo, Halliburton does not make bullet-proof vests!!! And you are totally clueless to "No bid contracts" and if you had any knowledge on the subject is they have a billing process which includes an arbitration system.
Oh, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama also did No Bid Contracts with ... Halliburton!!!
As far as rules of engagement, there are always "accident"! The happen to police all the time. Twice here in Florida last year police entered houses without warrants and shot and killed homeowners and the police will eventually lose in CIVIL COURT and have to pay!
Two years ago here in Jacksonville we had a cop doing 98 mph in a 45 mph zone without his emergency lights on and he T-boned a pickup killing the driver. He was tried and convicted of vehicular manslaughter! WHY? Well, he claimed he was chasing a speeder but his dash camera was not on and the dashcam comes on when you turn your blue lights on!!!
I have brought this up several times but you continue to bring up the same BIGOTED remarks! Get a brain!!!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#157656 May 31, 2013
Nixon not pardoned by vice-president.
Nixon pardoned by President Ford, chop chop.
Pdamerica org

Milltown, NJ

#157657 May 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as often as you've mentioned Clinton's, that's for sure. As a matter of fact, I don't recall, except to quote you or a birther, Learn to Read ever mentioning anyone's appendage. Me neither, except to respond to your Clinton appendage fantasies. We do not initiate that kind of talk, just birthers. It's part of the patended tea party and birther culture and language.
Sarah Palin and John McCain got caught lying to Americans
Debunking Palin's Jet Sold on eBay Story on CNN

Palin Supporters' Strange World
http://tinyurl.com/53h7ot
http://fr.youtube.com/watch...

The Sidewalk to Nowhere, McCain Supporters in Bethlehem, PA
http://tinyurl.com/4dexd9

Tell McCain to End the Politics of Hate
http://tinyurl.com/3g7zmj
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#157658 May 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How many times have you Loony-Lefties claimed that "local weather" is not climate? According to Dr. John Christy, globally the troposphere did not changed from 1998 to 2008 but since then it has cooled over a half a degree centigrade (about one degree Fahrenheit) and that is a lot!
All Dr, James Hansen has proven is that the Urban Heat Island effect is real and the only thing Dr. Michael Mann has proven is that at sometimes the growing conditions are better than at other times.
And the NCIDC stopped recording Antarctic ice all together!
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up and smell the coffee.
The Artic Ice is melting rapidly and there is snow in places like Texas, that never happened before.
The Science is correct and the corporate Rightwing Republicans are liars.
==========
Richard H. Carmona told a House hearing Tuesday that he believed his task as surgeon general from 2002 to 2006 was to improve "health literacy" using the best medical and scientific data he could collect. But top Bush administration officials, Carmona testified, had other ideas. The following are excerpts from testimony by Carmona -- a former Army Special Forces medic, hospital chief executive and university professor -- before the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform:
"The vetting was done by political appointees who were specifically there to be able to spin, if you will, my words in such a way that would be preferable to a political or an ideologically preconceived notion that had nothing to do with science.
No, you need to wake up and smell the coffee as you are being lied to and you gulp it down as the Gospel truth.
There is more Arctic and Antarctic ice than has ever been documented. Have you noticed that the NSIDC stopped reporting Antarctic ice in 2006? WHY???
As far as the Surgeon General, all political appointees must clear ALL statements through the sitting president or he can fire them. And you talk about it as if Bush is the only one that has done that before. And the worst offended is Barack Obama!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#157659 May 31, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, Dufus, I do not see 'NOT ALL PERSONS' in the definition.
jurisdiction, n.(14c) 1. A government's general power to exercise authority over all persons and things within its territory;
But the definition which has been understood since before our independence was never valid according to Dufus dale's idiosyncratic reading of the Constitution.
Emmerich de Vattel:
Ҥ 84. Jurisdiction.
The sovereignty united to the domain establishes the jurisdiction of the nation in her territories, or the country that belongs to her. It is her province, or that of her sovereign, to exercise justice in all the places under her jurisdiction, to take cognisance of the crimes committed, and the differences that arise in the country.”
According to Dufus Dale, Black's Law Dictionary has the definition all wrong, Vattel was clueless, and the founders did not understand their own constitution. Ditto for the USSC throughout US history.
Dufus Dale is simply jerking off.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Slojar, you have given every alien citizenship status without the naturalization process, way to go!
You seem to forget one thing, aliens are citizens of other nations they can not be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution), unless naturalized.

Location hidden

#157660 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Hey Chowderhead. This is taken from YOUR own link. What does the Surgeon General have to do with Global Warming? NOT A DAMN THING! He needed to butt out of other's areas of expertise!
But the way, only 5% of all climatologists ever believe in manmade Global Warming and 50% never believed in any Global Warming.

IN HIS OWN WORDS

"The issue of global warming came up ... with senior officials, where they were heralding global warming to be nothing more than -- you know, a liberal cause and had no merit.... I remember thinking ...'Well, I understand why they want me here now. They want me to discuss the science because obviously they don't understand the science.' And I had this scientific discussion for about a half an hour, and I was never invited back."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157662 May 31, 2013
MSNBC stinks
Jim Treacher

I don’t usually like to link to HuffPo, because it’s HuffPo, but I also greatly enjoy schadenfreude. And schadenfreude always wins. Take it away, Arianna’s Angels:

MSNBC got some very tough ratings news on Wednesday.
Another month of big crime and disaster news saw the network struggle to keep up with rivals CNN, HLN and Fox News. MSNBC was presumably expecting some dropoff from its 2012 numbers, since that was an election year, but it still landed in fourth place behind the other channels, a victim of HLN’s Jodi Arias-fueled surge and of President Obama’s scandal-ridden, defensive month. Overall, MSNBC saw its lowest total day viewer numbers since 2007, and its lowest prime time numbers since 2009.
Yay! Ha ha ha!!! But wait-wait-wait, check it out, check it out:

MSNBC’s prime time numbers were down across the board. Rachel Maddow delivered what the Hollywood Reporter said were her lowest total viewing figures in her show’s history, and she even fell behind timeslot rival Piers Morgan—a very rare victory for the CNN host. Chris Hayes also delivered sharply lower ratings than the man he replaced, Ed Schultz, did in 2012. Both of them, along with hosts from Chris Matthews to Al Sharpton to Martin Bashir, landed in fourth place in their timeslots—a marked change from their normal second-place status.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-HA-HA-HA-HA!! !

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/30/msnbc-stink...
Pdamerica org

Milltown, NJ

#157663 May 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the NCIDC stopped recording Antarctic ice all together!<quoted text>
No, you need to wake up and smell the coffee as you are being lied to and you gulp it down as the Gospel truth.
There is more Arctic and Antarctic ice than has ever been documented. Have you noticed that the NSIDC stopped reporting Antarctic ice in 2006? WHY???
As far as the Surgeon General, all political appointees must clear ALL statements through the sitting president or he can fire them. And you talk about it as if Bush is the only one that has done that before. And the worst offended is Barack Obama!!!
The Bush Republican LIARS did not allow a Doctor who is a Scientist to tell the truth.

That alone Speaks Volumes too me.

Ottawa

#157664 May 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo Oooo, Halliburton does not make bullet-proof vests!!! And you are totally clueless to "No bid contracts" and if you had any knowledge on the subject is they have a billing process which includes an arbitration system.
Oh, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama also did No Bid Contracts with ... Halliburton!!!
As far as rules of engagement, there are always "accident"! The happen to police all the time. Twice here in Florida last year police entered houses without warrants and shot and killed homeowners and the police will eventually lose in CIVIL COURT and have to pay!
Two years ago here in Jacksonville we had a cop doing 98 mph in a 45 mph zone without his emergency lights on and he T-boned a pickup killing the driver. He was tried and convicted of vehicular manslaughter! WHY? Well, he claimed he was chasing a speeder but his dash camera was not on and the dashcam comes on when you turn your blue lights on!!!
I have brought this up several times but you continue to bring up the same BIGOTED remarks! Get a brain!!!
One : Please indicate where I mentioned "no bid contracts". Nowhere is where. But the whole Iraq and Afghanistan contract was mostly no-bid. This is no secret. If Clinton did it, and please prove it, it's also wrong. Bullet-proof vests are of course not made by Hallitburton. Halliburton makes nothing, don't you know that? They subcontract ALL of it. But, as the original purveyor, they are responsible for the vests and the best-by-date canned and other foods.

Then, as usual, the rambling starts as you cannot refute in any way what I wrote. You pick up the "change the subject" pace starting from "As far as rules of engagement" to the last words, " speeder but his dash camera was not on and the dashcam comes on when you turn your blue lights on!!!
I have brought this up several times but you continue to bring up the same BIGOTED remarks! Get a brain!!!"

How relevant was that? and how goes the Holder-Gonazalez comparison? You never did say a word about Gonzales. Did he not resign in disgrace over the firing of judges and the hiring of friendly ones, which were proving more and more embarrassing the GWB's administration? How about some input on Gonzales?
Pdamerica org

Milltown, NJ

#157667 May 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chowderhead. This is taken from YOUR own link. What does the Surgeon General have to do with Global Warming? NOT A DAMN THING! He needed to butt out of other's areas of expertise!
But the way, only 5% of all climatologists ever believe in manmade Global Warming and 50% never believed in any Global Warming.
IN HIS OWN WORDS
"The issue of global warming came up ... with senior officials, where they were heralding global warming to be nothing more than -- you know, a liberal cause and had no merit.... I remember thinking ...'Well, I understand why they want me here now. They want me to discuss the science because obviously they don't understand the science.' And I had this scientific discussion for about a half an hour, and I was never invited back."
My point was that Republicans are against Doctors & Scientist, which is a very sad commentary on YOU.

==========

Censoring Science: Inside the Political Attack on Dr. James Hansen and the Truth of Global Warming / March 21, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/24juk4
Dr. James Hansen is widely regarded as the leading climate change scientist in the country. For the past 25 years he has headed NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies. Just over a year ago, Dr. Hansen went public with a charge that made headlines around the world–that the Bush administration had been trying to silence his warnings about the urgent need to address climate change. Dr. Hansen joins us in our firehouse studio. His story is detailed in a new book by author Mark Bowen titled,“Censoring Science: Inside the Political Attack on Dr. James Hansen and the Truth of Global Warming.” Bowen joins us from Massachusetts.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/3/21/censori...

---------

EARTH'S SPACE STORM SHIELD OFFERS PROTECTION AT A PRICE
May 09, 2002
New observations from a NASA spacecraft reveal that a layer in the Earth's outer atmosphere acts like a heat shield by absorbing energy from space storms, which reduces their ability to heat the lower atmosphere. However, it imposes a heavy toll for its services by creating a billion-degree cloud of electrified gas, or plasma, that surrounds our planet. The plasma cloud is so ferociously hot, its particles act like radiation, occasionally disrupting satellites in mid to high orbits. This discovery from NASA's Imager for Magnetopause to Aurora Global Exploration (IMAGE) spacecraft confirms that the Earth actively participates in space storms.
http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/topstory/20020509ima...

Sun cycles seen not key to recent global warming
http://www.reuters.com/article/environmentNew...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157668 May 31, 2013
i hate republicans too wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know President Ford pardoned the criminal.
I think the writer was pointing out the cozy relationship between the two which is why the pardon was so inappropriate.
WE
KNOW clinton pardoned Mark Rich along with holder's help!
``````````

The Marc Rich Case: A Primer

President Clinton's eleventh-hour pardon of fugitive financier Marc Rich has sparked a firestorm of controversy, launching investigations in both houses of Congress and igniting fierce protest from both Democrats and Republicans. The U.S. House and Senate have issued a rash of subpoenas calling for witnesses as well as financial records, as the House Government Reform Committee continued its hearings and the Senate Judiciary Committee geared up for its own proceedings.
Thursday, the controversy took another step forward — no, we're not at impeachment yet, but it's been suggested — when federal prosecutors in New York officially opened a criminal investigation into whether Rich did indeed buy his pardon with his ex-wife Denise's pointed largesse to the First Couple and the Democratic party.

So what's the point of all these hearings?

Some are calling the inquiries a field day for die-hard Clinton-haters. But most see this as a source of bipartisan outrage. Republicans and Democrats alike were dumbstruck by the Rich pardon. The federal prosecutors who indicted Rich are especially livid, particularly because, by definition, Rich appears to be ineligible for a pardon: He never took responsibility for his actions or served any sentence.

What was Marc Rich's alleged crime?

In 1983, Rich was indicted in federal court of evading more than $48 million in taxes. He was also charged with 51 counts of tax fraud and with running illegal oil deals with Iran during the hostage crisis. <<--<<<

So does the pardon mean that if Rich leaves Switzerland (where he's been living for 17 years and seems quite happy to stay) and comes back to the U.S., that he won't face any legal proceedings at all?

Possibly. He's free of any criminal charges in connection with the case, but Rich can still be charged in civil court on, say, tax evasion charges. In fact, when Clinton finally signed off on Rich's pardon, the President stipulated that Rich waive the statute of limitations normally placed on as yet unspecified civil charges.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...
Pdamerica org

Milltown, NJ

#157669 May 31, 2013
Apr 23, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/l88zw36
(Reuters)- Satellite data show that changes in the sun are contributing to global warming but to a smaller extent than human activity, a space scientist at the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington told a group of petroleum geologists on Wednesday.
"The sun is playing a role that you can detect, but it's not the dominant role," Judith Lean told a crowded session at the 2008 convention of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists in San Antonio.
Climate-change skeptics have suggested that solar cycles may be more responsible than human activity for increasing global temperature. But Lean said her findings showed "the sun is a factor of 10 less than the anthropogenic."
http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/04/23/us-...
Pdamerica org

Milltown, NJ

#157670 May 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And the NCIDC stopped recording Antarctic ice all together!<quoted text>
http://www.panna.org/

Ottawa

#157671 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin and John McCain got caught lying to Americans
Debunking Palin's Jet Sold on eBay Story on CNN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-XrGp1iRJekXX
Palin Supporters' Strange World
http://tinyurl.com/53h7ot
The Sidewalk to Nowhere, McCain Supporters in Bethlehem, PA
http://tinyurl.com/4dexd9
Tell McCain to End the Politics of Hate
http://tinyurl.com/3g7zmj
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Scary.

I sincerely believe that the ignorance, as shown in those videos generates far more harm than any form of abuse of power or corruption

Location hidden

#157672 May 31, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that Republicans are against Doctors & Scientist, which is a very sad commentary on YOU.
==========
Censoring Science: Inside the Political Attack on Dr. James Hansen and the Truth of Global Warming / March 21, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/24juk4
Dr. James Hansen is widely regarded as the leading climate change scientist in the country. For the past 25 years he has headed NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies. Just over a year ago, Dr. Hansen went public with a charge that made headlines around the world–that the Bush administration had been trying to silence his warnings about the urgent need to address climate change. Dr. Hansen joins us in our firehouse studio. His story is detailed in a new book by author Mark Bowen titled,“Censoring Science: Inside the Political Attack on Dr. James Hansen and the Truth of Global Warming.” Bowen joins us from Massachusetts.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/3/21/censori...
---------
EARTH'S SPACE STORM SHIELD OFFERS PROTECTION AT A PRICE
May 09, 2002
New observations from a NASA spacecraft reveal that a layer in the Earth's outer atmosphere acts like a heat shield by absorbing energy from space storms, which reduces their ability to heat the lower atmosphere. However, it imposes a heavy toll for its services by creating a billion-degree cloud of electrified gas, or plasma, that surrounds our planet. The plasma cloud is so ferociously hot, its particles act like radiation, occasionally disrupting satellites in mid to high orbits. This discovery from NASA's Imager for Magnetopause to Aurora Global Exploration (IMAGE) spacecraft confirms that the Earth actively participates in space storms.
http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/topstory/20020509ima...
http://www.reuters.com/article/environmentNew...
Ah Tootzie, Not ALL Republicans are against Climate Change (Global Warming) any more than ALL Democrats believe it.
Next, " gsfc.nasa.gov " is Goddard Institute which is NOT the real NASA. And Dr. James Hansen did work for them until very recently which means they had to back him!!!
Next, your Reuters article was written in 2008 and a lot has changed since then. According to Dr. John Christy (Google him) the Earths temperature did not change any between 1998 and 2007 since then it has dropped about a half degree centigrade! And please note that Reuters article came out, again, in 2008! WHY? Because they were trying to play down Dr. Christy's work!
It was also at about that same time they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". WHY? Because they knew that the Earth is no longer warming and would probably start to cool down!!!
Again, taking the temperature of Urban Heat Island Big Cities and claiming that they represent the whole Earth is ludacris but that does not stop you Libtards from gulping down their red Kool Aide!

Location hidden

#157673 May 31, 2013
Did you know YOUR Dr. James Hansen believed in 1975 that the Earth was entering another Ice Age?!? Yep, the same people at the University of Colorado at Boulder believed in 1977 that we were entering another Little Ice Age.
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/1550544...
And the following year, 1978, in LOCKSTEP all the lemmings changed direction and they all agreed we we actually in Global Warming. Actually the Earth was in a warming trend starting around the mid-1950's but it took the Libtards twenty years to figure it out. And since the warming trend ended in the late 1990s it will probably take them until about 2020 to figure it out as Libtards are sllooowwwww learners!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghey Ghost 1,657,019
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr what a russsh 11,557
Trump is A 8 hr Chilli J 165
Shouldn't this skank apologize B4 next session? 9 hr SQUAW B Malignant 13
Juanita Broaddrick explains why she supported T... 9 hr BUBBA GUILTY 2
Moore Jones will be close. 10 hr The Predicting Kimd 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 10 hr They cannot kill ... 3,731

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance