BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#157419 May 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, he's back, Depend is loose again, kerplunking all over the trailer LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Step mom not happy.
Better get that diaper back on Lil Burper then! He's really bad about soiling himself. All Obumbler supporters are one of two things; 1) Incredibly dense or 2) anti-America. Which are you? I'm guessing the latter. Poor, poor SAP!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#157420 May 29, 2013
Oh Flappers, out of the three scandals going on which is your favorite? LMAO!!! Personally, I'm waiting on the next one!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157421 May 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Windbag!!!!
I'll take windbag over kerplunking all over the trailer LMAO (LR tm reg'd)

And He didn't miss you, now did He? LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). Missed by a country mile. Proof : Just look at you. Filthy-mouthed boor loading profanity-laced posts. Skipped you? He thought the abortion was successful. Will He be surprised when you come a-crawlin' at the pearly gates.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157422 May 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiretapping Americans, Torture, Drones, Bailing out the crooks on Wall Street and not Main Street.
Seems like some of the same crimes as Bush and Cheney.
==========
Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/293848-1
=======
The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.
Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.
George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.
Typical Libtardian Logic, it is okay for Obama and Holder to do it because some Republicans were accused of it. Since when due too wong make a write?

Location hidden

#157423 May 29, 2013
I wonder if Democracynow org knows what a "wok" is?
A wok is something you thwow at a wabbit!!!

Location hidden

#157424 May 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Oh Flappers, out of the three scandals going on which is your favorite? LMAO!!! Personally, I'm waiting on the next one!
Four! Holder still has an active Contempt of Congress against him for Fast and Furious!!!

Location hidden

#157425 May 29, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Before posting more B.S from WND read this.
Joseph Francis Farah Intelligence Files » Profiles
As editor and publisher of WorldNetDaily, Joseph Farah pushes theories from beyond the lunatic fringe. His online publication has offered a six-part series on how soybeans cause homosexuality and insisted that President Barack Obama is intent on provoking armed rebellion so the UN can implement a one-world government. Farah’s “news” site is also an unrepentant and prolific promoter of “birther” theories about Barack Obama.
Read the rest
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
And SPLC is not Barbra Streisand?

Location hidden

#157426 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
More racial musings. Hitler was like that. Incessantly wondered about the racial origins of this and that group, focusing mainly on the Jews of course, but not limited to that group.
So, FDR was anti-Catholic, anti-Jew as well as anti-non-white?. You're sure of that? You don't know how his thinking on the matter evolved, do you? No, you pick your favourite heinous sites, don't you? You read what pleases your hate-filled prejudice. Your way-out criticism of FDR resembles that of Obama, except you hate Obama more, that black guy living in the WHITE House.
Roosevelt, as per all persons, all leaders, was not perfect, but he was closest to perfection than most of his predecessors. And like any intelligent man, he allowed himself to reconsider his beliefs and make the necessary adjustments.
Yes, like it or not, FDR was openly anti-Catholic, anti-Jewish and anti-nonwhite! He was a WASP and proud of it.
Oh, Eleanor Roosevelt was NOT. She was just the opposite!

Location hidden

#157427 May 29, 2013
I heard someone on Fox New who was bashing Bush over the IRS' investigation of the NAACP and a Black church in Southern California who had violated their tax exempt states by endorsing a political party and endorsing political candidates.
The Liberals claimed that Bush was after them for them making political attack ads but that was a red herring as it was about endorsing a political party and political candidates.
It should be noted that the catholic church will not make allegations against political parties or endorse candidates but they will give "report cards" on who candidates voted and/or political stands which is not the same.
Again, the Liberals and racist black churches have criminalized politics.

Ottawa

#157428 May 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Ah, he's back, Depend is loose again, kerplunking all over the trailer LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Step mom not happy.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Better get that diaper back on Lil Burper then! He's really bad about soiling himself. All Obumbler supporters are one of two things; 1) Incredibly dense or 2) anti-America. Which are you? I'm guessing the latter. Poor, poor SAP!
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What a bright reply. You surely win first prize for originality.

Now, for your benefit and that of your birther ilk, grateful you show one and all ONE instance, not two or three, no, just ONE single one of my anti-Americanism posture in any of my posts.

Why'd you bother coming back? You enjoy looking like a boorish dolt?

Ottawa

#157429 May 29, 2013

<quoted text>
More racial musings. Hitler was like that. Incessantly wondered about the racial origins of this and that group, focusing mainly on the Jews of course, but not limited to that group.
So, FDR was anti-Catholic, anti-Jew as well as anti-non-white?. You're sure of that? You don't know how his thinking on the matter evolved, do you? No, you pick your favourite heinous sites, don't you? You read what pleases your hate-filled prejudice. Your way-out criticism of FDR resembles that of Obama, except you hate Obama more, that black guy living in the WHITE House.
Roosevelt, as per all persons, all leaders, was not perfect, but he was closest to perfection than most of his predecessors. And like any intelligent man, he allowed himself to reconsider his beliefs and make the necessary adjustments.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like it or not, FDR was openly anti-Catholic, anti-Jewish and anti-nonwhite! He was a WASP and proud of it.
Oh, Eleanor Roosevelt was NOT. She was just the opposite!
Not even an attempt to rebut what I wrote. Instead, just a repeat of the same obstinate anti-FDR rhetoric with no proof, no evidence and no indication of how, through the years, he changed his views on many people, subjects, things.

Ottawa

#157430 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I heard someone on Fox New who was bashing Bush over the IRS' investigation of the NAACP and a Black church in Southern California who had violated their tax exempt states by endorsing a political party and endorsing political candidates.
The Liberals claimed that Bush was after them for them making political attack ads but that was a red herring as it was about endorsing a political party and political candidates.
It should be noted that the catholic church will not make allegations against political parties or endorse candidates but they will give "report cards" on who candidates voted and/or political stands which is not the same.
Again, the Liberals and racist black churches have criminalized politics.
Rogue : "Again, the Liberals and racist black churches have criminalized politics. " Ha ha. That's like writing "Again, the Nazi party has defended the Jews and lauded and complimented them and their politics".
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157431 May 29, 2013
[QUOTE QUEER who="Jacques from Ottawa"]Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). What a bright reply. You surely win first prize for originality.
Now, for your benefit and that of your birther ilk, grateful you show one and all ONE instance, not two or three, no, just ONE single one of my anti-Americanism posture in any of my posts.
[/QUOTE]
The QUEER is back looking for new dick to suck.....

No valid birth certificate has been seen.

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?

We all know why these are the FACTS.

Amazing FACT, Obama still cannot convince smart Americans that he was born in Hawaii with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains a one-of-a-kind error and no seal of authentication from Hawaii even after 5 years.

SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.

"This is the strangest thing... the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

There is a birth certificate from Kenya, NEVER proven to be fraudulent.

There is a bio published by Obama's Literary Agent claiming that he was born in Kenya.

There is a college student card stating that Obama attended college as a Foreign exchange student.

There are clearly fraudulent US birth certificates.

That is NOT evidence of a US birth!

Obama will force Congress to renounce political correctness in order to save this nation from a usurper who is hell bent on destroying this country. Obama must be removed for being what he is, an illegal pResident, in order to legally undue every illegal thing that he has done to the people of this country!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157432 May 29, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?

Amazing FACT, Obama still cannot convince smart Americans that he was born in Hawaii with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains a one-of-a-kind error and no seal of authentication from Hawaii even after 5 years.

"This is the strangest thing... the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

There is a bio published by Obama's Literary Agent claiming that he was born in Kenya.

There is a college student card stating that Obama attended college as a Foreign exchange student.

Obama will force Congress to renounce political correctness in order to save this nation from a usurper who is hell bent on destroying this country. Obama must be removed for being what he is, an illegal pResident, in order to legally undue every illegal thing that he has done to the people of this country!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157433 May 29, 2013

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#157434 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
jackfish, all I can say is, you are what makes the kerplunk sound! LMAO! Now, quiet outsider. Shhhhh.

Ottawa

#157435 May 29, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers crowded in the same closet, obsessing, in need, hoping, and together, in unison, singing : "The QUEER is back looking for new dick to suck....."

And yet, all they have to offer are shrivelled old macaroni that have been dormant for years.

Ottawa

#157436 May 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
jackfish, all I can say is, you are what makes the kerplunk sound! LMAO! Now, quiet outsider. Shhhhh.
Again, another feckless non-original reply. Bone up (pun intended LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) on repartee, LOSER, here, I have a repertoire of some of Churchill's famous quotes. Learn, eh boy, learn.

Here is a variance of one exchange between the famous Churchill and Lady Astor, adapted to you :

LRS is sitting across from Churchill :

LRS : "Why, Sir Winston, I do believe you're drunk";

Churchill : "Yes, LRS loser, I am drunk and you are stupid. Tomorrow morning, I shall be sober."

(from "The wicked wit of Winston Churchill, as compiled by D. Enright, as adapted for birthers).

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#157437 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bring Barbra Streiand into the mix?

Ottawa

#157438 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

<quoted text>
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bring Barbra Streiand into the mix?
Because he knows Farah is a fraud ( albeit a smart fraud who knows how to appeal to haters) and has no reply, so he just throws anything that seems leftist and communist and "libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd)into the arena.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Portlandia 1,156,129
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 26 min Wish 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Lesser of Two Evils 49,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 53 min L Morales 71,264
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Roxie Darling 1,537
laptop online shopping singapore 1 hr Tan 1
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 968
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]