BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 243095 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157605 May 30, 2013
Ron Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
:
Hey, cut the republican some slack.
I traded arms for hostages with the Contras then lied about it to the American people.
Besides, we now have a black President to blame it on.
Hahahaha!!!!
How do you know Reagan lied about anything? Got any proof? And White Presidents are smarter than Black ones.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157606 May 30, 2013
Nazrat wrote:
This is the best, most interesting English lesson I have had to date.
Did you know "listen" and "silent" use the same letters?
Do you know that the words "race car" spelled backwards still spells "race car"?
And that "eat" is the only word that if you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense "ate"?

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking jackasses and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-loving, raggedy-ass bastards with you."
How weird is that?
And have you noticed that your first paragraph is childish because everyone knows that.

As to your second paragraph, does its wording reflect the language of what you claim to be, a "love-thy-neighbour" Christian and Catholic to boot? Is that what Jesus would've said or better yet, WANTS you to say?

Incidentally, best you watch it, Jesus was a non-English speaking hairy-faced sandal-wearing bastard. Oh, and he also sported long hair and wore a long dress. He also hung out with a prostitute and Pharisees. Found them more interesting than boring pious people.

Ottawa

#157607 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are sure that they are right-wing nut jobs and not lefty-wing-nut-jobs?
You do know Dr. James Hansen has been arrested outside the Obama White House in the past two years and he is as loony-lefty as you can get. And if he has already been arrested twice, why would he not do something more like send a poison letter. After all, he is smart enough to cook his weather data books he is probably smart enough to cook up some risin!!!
Why was the good doctor arrested twice outside the Obama White House?

Ottawa

#157608 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Reagan lied about anything? Got any proof? And White Presidents are smarter than Black ones.
YOU DARE ASK FOR PROOF? HOW ABOUT PROOF OF THE FOLLOWNG, ASKED YOU A FEW HOURS AGO :

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

Next will be the EPA and OSHA. An example is that the EPA tried to force Sunoco to make improvements in the refinery in New Jersey which would have cost Sunoco billion$ so Sunoco closed the refinery and sold it to a consortium of Obama thugs who got a waiver from the ....... EPA!!!!
I can see many lawsuits against abusive government employees (individuals) and we will make these Libtards pay through the nose and regret they were ever born.
Turnaround is fair play!!!

YES, I DID ASK, BUT AS USUAL, NO RESPONSE. WHY? THERE IS NO PROOF. ANOTHER INVENTION, NO, CALL A SPADE A SPACE, ANOTHER MALICIOUS LIE.

Do you have proof that what you describe in the above first paragraph actually happened? If so, present it now please as this is as grave an accusation as can be.

Oh, poor old Sunoco. How could they afford to revamp the polluting refinery? How much has Sunoco lost the last ten years? But fear not, Rogue is defending those poor people.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#157609 May 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! How would know, you haven't the mental capacity to make that call.
Sayeth the moron that fantasizes that he, and he alone, can decipher the US Constitution

Dedicated to Dufus.

http://m.metrolyrics.com/lonely-boy-lyrics-th...
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#157610 May 30, 2013
Nazrat wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the same Play Law that Eric Holder has been using?
Maybe. And that justifies Birfoon fables how?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#157611 May 30, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And you are sure that they are right-wing nut jobs and not lefty-wing-nut-jobs?
!!
I have no idea and don't care. Nut jobs are nut jobs. You care about their extremities. I don't
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#157612 May 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And have you noticed that your first paragraph is childish because everyone knows that.
As to your second paragraph, does its wording reflect the language of what you claim to be, a "love-thy-neighbour" Christian and Catholic to boot? Is that what Jesus would've said or better yet, WANTS you to say?
Incidentally, best you watch it, Jesus was a non-English speaking hairy-faced sandal-wearing bastard. Oh, and he also sported long hair and wore a long dress. He also hung out with a prostitute and Pharisees. Found them more interesting than boring pious people.
Maybe but he never hung out with the illegal aliens, the Roamans!
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#157613 May 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea and don't care. Nut jobs are nut jobs. You care about their extremities. I don't
Have you looked in a mirror lately?
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#157614 May 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU DARE ASK FOR PROOF? HOW ABOUT PROOF OF THE FOLLOWNG, ASKED YOU A FEW HOURS AGO :
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Next will be the EPA and OSHA. An example is that the EPA tried to force Sunoco to make improvements in the refinery in New Jersey which would have cost Sunoco billion$ so Sunoco closed the refinery and sold it to a consortium of Obama thugs who got a waiver from the ....... EPA!!!!
I can see many lawsuits against abusive government employees (individuals) and we will make these Libtards pay through the nose and regret they were ever born.
Turnaround is fair play!!!
YES, I DID ASK, BUT AS USUAL, NO RESPONSE. WHY? THERE IS NO PROOF. ANOTHER INVENTION, NO, CALL A SPADE A SPACE, ANOTHER MALICIOUS LIE.
Do you have proof that what you describe in the above first paragraph actually happened? If so, present it now please as this is as grave an accusation as can be.
Oh, poor old Sunoco. How could they afford to revamp the polluting refinery? How much has Sunoco lost the last ten years? But fear not, Rogue is defending those poor people.
Getting a little touchy tonight?
Justice Dale

United States

#157615 May 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sayeth the moron that fantasizes that he, and he alone, can decipher the US Constitution
Dedicated to Dufus.
http://m.metrolyrics.com/lonely-boy-lyrics-th...
LMAO!!! Your just jealous and believe only what you are told to believe.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#157616 May 30, 2013
Nazrat wrote:
<quoted text>Have you looked in a mirror lately?
Often. Got a point bozo?

Ottawa

#157617 May 30, 2013
Nazrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting a little touchy tonight?
Never mind that, changing the subject won't do. Give us proof of that Sunoco statement you made. If not, don't ask others for proof. You keep coming with fabulations and then just go away.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#157618 May 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your just jealous and believe only what you are told to believe.
You are foolish and haven't believed in anything for decades
Justice Dale

United States

#157619 May 30, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
You are foolish and haven't believed in anything for decades
LMAO!!! You're stupid and you have been told what to believe most of your life.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#157620 May 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Your just jealous and believe only what you are told to believe.
Jealous? Of that?

The Dufus Fale song:

"Oh I wish I were a pathetic clueless moron

Dufus Fale is who is truly like to be

Cause if I were a pathetic clueless Moron

Nobody would admit to knowing me"
wojar

United States

#157622 May 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! You are talking about landmass, of course a nation has complete jurisdiction over its landmass, but aliens have never been "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", this is only a condition a citizen is taxed with, yes all aliens must obey our law as required by reciprocal treaties between the US and their country of origin, but they are never "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", this would put them on the same footing as a citizen.
Dufus Dale confuses jurisdiction with landmass. Retarded.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but subject to the jurisdiction of the United States does not imply that aliens and citizens must be treated as equivalent, which they are not. Rather, they are equally subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, which is exclusive and absolute, while within the boundaries of the United States. "[T]he jurisdiction of every nation within its own territory is exclusive and absolute, and is susceptible of no limitation not imposed by the nation itself;" United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686 (1898).
Aliens within the territory of the US do have responsibilities pursuant to US law: They are required to obey the laws of this country. The notion that aliens should be taxed with the responsibilities that attach to citizenship in order to be subject to the jurisdiction of the United States would be akin to saying that apples and oranges must be treated as identically equivalent in order for both to be subject to FDA regulations. An absurd non sequitur.
Grow a brain.
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

United States

#157623 May 30, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! No that would be you who is confused.
The US consists of landmass, but not all the people in that landmass are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", these would be the aliens.
In order for those aliens to become "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", they would have to be naturalized.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157624 May 30, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Then
***SHEEPLE NEWS FLASH***

The recall bid against Sheriff Joe failed tonight. Sheriff Joe is now free to pursue the full throttle criminal investigation on the Obama Fraud Case.

Also, Charles Krauthammer: Obama Is A Fraud; Wizard Of Oz; What He Preaches Doesn't Work.

Could this have broader implications for Obama's future?
Is their room under the bus for Eric Holder, the man who knows where all of the bodies are hidden, so to speak?
Stay Tuned!

The investigation into the fraud Obama is just beginning.
wojar

United States

#157625 May 30, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No that would be you who is confused.
The US consists of landmass, but not all the people in that landmass are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", these would be the aliens.
In order for those aliens to become "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", they would have to be naturalized.
Sure, and the First Congress was clueless and the USSC and every court since.
Moron.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,658,465
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min what a russsh 11,586
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 3,733
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr RACE 1,016
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 6 hr 2Commies BHO-HRC 11
Did this work or not 6 hr YES it works 1
Trump is A 6 hr Friend of FREEDOM 180

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance