BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157399 May 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I look forward to my holidays in NH and Maine come June. I'll be able to speed, drive recklessly, why, even run birthers and tea partyers over, rob stores and banks and, if challenged by those bothersome police officers, will tell them I'm Canadian, an alien, and therefore not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. And if they're not sure about that, I will refer them to Justice ha ha Dale, personally so anointed by Justice OMG ha ha LRS.
Is there no end in sight to the buffoonery?
LMAO!!! Hell, you will just end-up DOA!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#157400 May 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bogus playlaw. Who knew that no POTUS prior to the 14th amendment was NBC?
Poor pathetic Dufus
Article 2 Section 1 of The Constitution requires that the President be a Natural Born Citizen. There has been no change,there was no change in 2008, they simply ignored The Constitution as Obama does on a regular basis.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#157401 May 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yes, one can be under the jurisdiction, per treaty, but never 'and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", this only comes after citizenship is required, of course in 1790 they were only talking about local and state laws, since the states were the ones that made the citizens.
Nonsense.

“In short, the judgment in the case of The Exchange declared, as incontrovertible principles, that the jurisdiction of every nation within its own territory is exclusive and absolute, and is susceptible of no limitation not imposed by the nation itself;”
United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686 (1898)
wojar wrote:
In the first section of the act of Congress approved March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. at Large, 102), it is enacted:
‘That any alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and UNDER THE JURISDICTION of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof.’
Play Law, notwithstanding.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157402 May 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, you will just end-up DOA!!!
Why, I'm an alien and not subject to the Constitution. Do you mean that you'd wish to revise your thinking on that just a tad? Does having to obey the law apply only to U.S. citizens? How about it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#157403 May 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
People 1, BatShitCrazy 0
http://politi.co/132D58p
There may yet be hope for the the GOP
Kerplunk!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157404 May 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense.
“In short, the judgment in the case of The Exchange declared, as incontrovertible principles, that the jurisdiction of every nation within its own territory is exclusive and absolute, and is susceptible of no limitation not imposed by the nation itself;”
United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 686 (1898)
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! It still doesn't change the fact, aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, if this were not so, an alien would have the same rights and responsibilities to the US Constitution as that of a US citizen.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#157405 May 29, 2013
Oh how the Flappers wish Osamba was a citizen! LMAO! Too bad, he wasn't, he isn't and never will be! LMAO!!! Sorry, but slowpuke law doesn't apply here.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#157406 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Why, I'm an alien and not subject to the Constitution. Do you mean that you'd wish to revise your thinking on that just a tad? Does having to obey the law apply only to U.S. citizens? How about it?
Quiet outsider!!!

America, America, God shed his grace on thee!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#157407 May 29, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Article 2 Section 1 of The Constitution requires that the President be a Natural Born Citizen. There has been no change,there was no change in 2008, they simply ignored The Constitution as Obama does on a regular basis.
Take it up with Dufus. It is his fable that somehow the 14th amendment changed the long standing meaning of the term
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157408 May 29, 2013
FAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee,
Zowee!

Columnist Charles Krauthammer on the “O’Reilly Factor” Tuesday night said the “biggest scandal of all” regarding the Benghazi attacks on Sept. 11, 2012, has yet to emerge.

“I think there is a bigger story here, here’s the one that will in time come out,” Krauthammer said.”The biggest scandal of all, the biggest question is: What was the president doing in those eight hours?”

“He had a routine meeting at five o’clock. He never after, during the eight hours when our guys have their lives in danger, he never called the Secretary of Defense, he never calls the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, he never calls the CIA Director,” Krauthammer continued.“Who does he call? About five hours in he calls the Secretary of State. And after the phone call she releases a statement essentially about the video and how we denounce any intolerance. It looks as if the only phone call was to construct a cover story at a time when the last two Americans who died were still alive and fighting for their lives. There’s the scandal and that has to be uncovered.”
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157409 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! That is right you are an alien "and not subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", but you must obey our statutes while here, per treaties between our two countries, but this doesn't mean you have the same rights and responsibilities as that who are "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", the US Citizen.
So you just go ahead and be an "outlaw" and see where that get you.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157410 May 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
says Bush and Cheney
Bush and Cheney have been gone 5 years already!

Amazing FACT, Obama still cannot convince smart Americans that he was born in Hawaii with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains a one-of-a-kind error and no seal of authentication from Hawaii even after 5 years.

SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.

“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country, said Judge Moore.

There is a birth certificate from Kenya, NEVER proven to be fraudulent.

There is a bio published by Obama's Literary Agent claiming that he was born in Kenya.

There is a college student card stating that Obama attended college as a Foreign exchange student.

There are clearly fraudulent US birth certificates.

That is NOT evidence of a US birth!

Obama will force Congress to renounce political correctness in order to save this nation from a usurper who is hell bent on destroying this country. Obama must be removed for being what he is, an illegal pResident, in order to legally undue every illegal thing that he has done to the people of this country!

I'm sorry did I interrupt your run?

Ottawa

#157411 May 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet outsider!!!
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Looks like He skipped you when he shed his grace LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157412 May 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet outsider!!!
He is just an old windbag that has to let off air or explode!! He sure as hell can't talk about his government like he does ours, Sgt. Preston would be at his door.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157413 May 29, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Speaker John Boehner and Republican House Leader Eric Cantor removed all Tea Party members from leadership positions.
Even your girl friend Michele Marie Bachmann is quitting.
lol
They will pay for their stupidity and addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK in the next election!
We will DEAL with them properly.

Meanwhile you have NOT offered any logical explanations for this.

“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.
C'mon sweet home Alabama!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE admit that this eligibility issue is a Cancer On The pResidency?

SHEEPLE have no credibility.
Fantasies have explanations about why they are not real, and you have NONE!
YOU have no credibility, SHEEPLE!

Ottawa

#157414 May 29, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerplunk!
Ah, he's back, Depend is loose again, kerplunking all over the trailer LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Step mom not happy.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#157415 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Looks like He skipped you when he shed his grace LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)
He didn't skip me and I'm grateful! Now, quiet outsider!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157416 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, he's back, Depend is loose again, kerplunking all over the trailer LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Step mom not happy.
Windbag!!!!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#157417 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
OBAMA TYRANNY: SEE, WE TOLD YOU SO
Exclusive: Joseph Farah offers response to judgment falling on America
It gives me little comfort to say,“See, I told you so.”
Starting in 2008, there were many voices warning what an administration headed by a radical, Chicago-style gangster like Barack Obama would mean for America. But none of those voices were as relentless and prolific as WND.
We exposed his background.
We exposed his associations.
We exposed his policy positions as a “community organizer,” an Illinois state senator and during his brief career as a U.S. senator.
We exposed the lies in his books.
We exposed the still-unanswered questions and cover-up of his eligibility problems.
We exposed his Marxist connections, appointments and leanings in “The Manchurian President.”
And we continued by exposing what he would do in a second term if he got the chance in “Fool Me Twice,” a book, by the way, as relevant today as the day it was published in 2012.
We hoped for the best, but, at the end of the day,“the low-information voters” prevailed.
Am I surprised Obama is now simultaneously caught up in three of the biggest political scandals in American history?
No.
I’m surprised it took this long.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obama-tyranny-see-...
Before posting more B.S from WND read this.

Joseph Francis Farah Intelligence Files » Profiles
As editor and publisher of WorldNetDaily, Joseph Farah pushes theories from beyond the lunatic fringe. His online publication has offered a six-part series on how soybeans cause homosexuality and insisted that President Barack Obama is intent on provoking armed rebellion so the UN can implement a one-world government. Farah’s “news” site is also an unrepentant and prolific promoter of “birther” theories about Barack Obama.

Read the rest

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157418 May 29, 2013
QUEER Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The QUEER is back looking for new dick to suck.....

No valid birth certificate has been seen.

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?

We all know why these are the FACTS.

Amazing FACT, Obama still cannot convince smart Americans that he was born in Hawaii with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains a one-of-a-kind error and no seal of authentication from Hawaii even after 5 years.

"This is the strangest thing... the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.

There is a birth certificate from Kenya, NEVER proven to be fraudulent.

There is a bio published by Obama's Literary Agent claiming that he was born in Kenya.

There is a college student card stating that Obama attended college as a Foreign exchange student.

There are clearly fraudulent US birth certificates.

That is NOT evidence of a US birth!

Obama will force Congress to renounce political correctness in order to save this nation from a usurper who is hell bent on destroying this country. Obama must be removed for being what he is, an illegal pResident, in order to legally undue every illegal thing that he has done to the people of this country!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min Frijoles 71,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr John Galt 1,154,077
New Beach Boys song. 13 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 13 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH