BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
138,141 - 138,160 of 177,529 Comments Last updated 20 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157337 May 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Clinton did not balance any budget unless you consider it that he signed Newt's bill into law.
Now, can you tell us what Obama has done to balance the budget's?
Oh, the Housing Mortgage crisis and the subsequent bank failure were caused by Carters Urban Reinvestment Act of 1977 and Clinton's acts that made it real easy to sue banks who turned down people who applied for those mortgages. Banks never would have made Zero-down, Sub-prime loans unless they were forced to.
Have you noticed that Government Motors has been doing Zero-down, Sub-prime car loans for about nine months now? And why shouldn't they? Well, Obama will just bail them out again, right??? Who will YOU blame then???
<quoted text>
Only in your sick mind have you debunked anything I've posted.
Oh, a lawyer by the name of Barack Obama represented over 200 home loan applicants and they sued the banks. The banks settled out of court as they knew they would lose under the existing laws, they paid off Obama and his clients got their loans. Fast forward to 2008 an only 18 of his clients were still living in their homes. The rest have been foreclosed upon or sold short.
I have indeed debunked, including the one you just told about Obama'a 200 clients. So, those 200 are the reason for the mortgage disaster? Fact it, blacks represent 13% of the population, so I assume they are responsible for the bubble. Who forced the banks and mtge mommy and daddy companies to loan without asking if applicants had jobs , or a decent salary, not even inspecting the building that was to be mortgaged?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157339 May 28, 2013
OBAMA TYRANNY: SEE, WE TOLD YOU SO
Exclusive: Joseph Farah offers response to judgment falling on America
It gives me little comfort to say,“See, I told you so.”

Starting in 2008, there were many voices warning what an administration headed by a radical, Chicago-style gangster like Barack Obama would mean for America. But none of those voices were as relentless and prolific as WND.

We exposed his background.

We exposed his associations.

We exposed his policy positions as a “community organizer,” an Illinois state senator and during his brief career as a U.S. senator.

We exposed the lies in his books.

We exposed the still-unanswered questions and cover-up of his eligibility problems.

We exposed his Marxist connections, appointments and leanings in “The Manchurian President.”

And we continued by exposing what he would do in a second term if he got the chance in “Fool Me Twice,” a book, by the way, as relevant today as the day it was published in 2012.

We hoped for the best, but, at the end of the day,“the low-information voters” prevailed.

Am I surprised Obama is now simultaneously caught up in three of the biggest political scandals in American history?

No.

I’m surprised it took this long.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obama-tyranny-see-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157343 May 28, 2013
George Zimmerman Hearing Video – Thanks To DiwataMan
Posted on May 28, 2013 by sundance
Video provided by DiwataMan

Today we learned:

... that Trayvon has video he took on his phone of a homeless man being beaten by his crew @57:28
... that Trayvon sought to purchase more marijuana in Sanford @52:58

... that there’s a whistleblower in the States Attorney’s office willing to give testimony that Bernie De La Rionda intentionally manipulated and hid the information from Trayvon’s phone @2:01:20.

Trayvon and CREW beat the crap out of a Homeless Guy On Video? <<---<<<

Two questions: First – was he white? If so FEDERAL HATE CRIME ! Second – How does Natalie Jackson feel about that given her advocacy for Sherman Ware? Irony Thick.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157344 May 28, 2013
IMPEACH THE S.O.B.!
Exclusive: Burt Prelutsky says BHO 'should be forced to defend his contemptible lies'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/impeach-the-s-o-b/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157345 May 28, 2013
The Internal Revenue Service, by the nature of its job, is hated. Taxes are so high that we work longer for the State than feudal villeins in the Middle Ages, who had to devote three months a year to the king’s service.

The result of the sheer cost of neo-feudalist government is that tax collectors are even more detested now than they were in King John’s day. Overspending politicians are to blame.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/irs-corruption-how...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#157347 May 29, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
YES, Only to the Liberal Left.
Obama is loyal to corporate America just like Bush and Cheney.
=========
Hill Poll: Voters: Obama no better than Bush on security vs civil liberties
02/11/13 / http://tinyurl.com/b5gam9z
A majority of voters believe President Obama has been no better than his immediate predecessor, President George W. Bush, when it comes to balancing national security with the protection of civil liberties, according to a new poll for The Hill.
Thirty-seven percent of voters argue that Obama has been worse than Bush while 15 percent say he has been “about the same.”
http://thehill.com/polls/282147-hill-poll-vot...
==========
The Book of Jobs
Forget monetary policy. Re-examining the cause of the Great Depression—the revolution in agriculture that threw millions out of work—the author argues that the U.S. is now facing and must manage a similar shift in the “real” economy, from industry to service, or risk a tragic replay of 80 years ago. By Joseph E. Stiglitz / http://tinyurl.com/84jvp9g
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/2012/01/st...
-------
The NDAA and the Death of the Democratic State
by Chris Hedges / http://tinyurl.com/ay2k26z / February 11, 2013
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/02/11-2...
The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) is a federal law specifying the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense. Each year's act also includes other provisions, some related to civil liberties.
http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/ndaa
Let me clarify. Obama has committed Treason against America.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157348 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder what social security number he used at college as "999" prefixes are assigned to .... foreign students!
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
No SSN is apparent.
Looks very real to me and Obama has never said that it was fraudulent either.
Have a look.
https://www.google.com/search...
I did not say it would be on his student ID card. All I said that somewhere in his records is a SSN and if that SSN starts with "999", he IS a foreign student.

Location hidden

#157349 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
George Zimmerman Hearing Video – Thanks To DiwataMan
Posted on May 28, 2013 by sundance
Video provided by DiwataMan
Today we learned:
... that Trayvon has video he took on his phone of a homeless man being beaten by his crew @57:28
... that Trayvon sought to purchase more marijuana in Sanford @52:58
... that there’s a whistleblower in the States Attorney’s office willing to give testimony that Bernie De La Rionda intentionally manipulated and hid the information from Trayvon’s phone @2:01:20.
Trayvon and CREW beat the crap out of a Homeless Guy On Video? <<---<<<
Two questions: First – was he white? If so FEDERAL HATE CRIME ! Second – How does Natalie Jackson feel about that given her advocacy for Sherman Ware? Irony Thick.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...
WE also know that the last school he attended, was outside his school district so it is safe to assume he was expelled from his first school and then suspended from the last one he was attending!
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#157350 May 29, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you gave up on the color LIE, SHEEPLE?
Regardless of what side you are looking at, you can either see an embossed or debossed area!
Psst SHEEPLE, it is a RAISED VISIBLE SEAL!
DUH, It can be seen on both sides regardless of what color the paper is.
One side is raised or embossed, and the other side is debossed.
Yep. I'm SMEllen1!
What exactly is a straight-aheaded picture???
Answer: It does not show up on a scan because there is no contrast between the raised seal and the rest of the document. The colors on the raised seal are exactly the same as the rest of the paper.

Yes, the seal is raised on one side and debossed on the other. But neither is visible in a scan. The raised seal would be visible if photographed from the side (as the photograph of the raised seal on the short form by FactCheck demonstrates), but the long form is not shown from the side. It is scanned with the paper flat on the scanner.

A "straight-ahead picture," duh, is one that is not from the side.

Location hidden

#157351 May 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have indeed debunked, including the one you just told about Obama'a 200 clients. So, those 200 are the reason for the mortgage disaster? Fact it, blacks represent 13% of the population, so I assume they are responsible for the bubble. Who forced the banks and mtge mommy and daddy companies to loan without asking if applicants had jobs , or a decent salary, not even inspecting the building that was to be mortgaged?
After being sued over and over again the banks just let everything ride as they knew they would not break even much less win. Then they sold those toxic loans to the highest bidder as they knew they would have high default rates.
Isn't it funny the the FDIC only got upset when their house of cards feel?!?
Say, would you like to comment on what Bill Clinton said in this video? Probably knot!

Location hidden

#157352 May 29, 2013
Jacques, did you "listen" to it? Like the very end where Bill Clinton said 85% of the loans had been made during the five years in was in office? Why did those loans suddenly pickup under Clinton? Come one now, explain it ...... if you can!!!!

Location hidden

#157353 May 29, 2013
Are their Cubans who are racists against Blacks? YES, and I have met a few. While many Cubans have some, or alot, of black heritage, many do not and some of those make a point of being 100% white.
But I also know some Mexican-Americans who are racist against blacks. When I was stationed in Hawaii back in the mid-1970's I had a crew chief who was a Mexican-American and I accused him of being Puerto Rican and he would get mad. Over Christmas I noted he was moping around and I asked him why he was so blue and he said his wife had gone home for the holidays. I asked him how much it cost to send her back to Puerto Rico and he almost hit he.
He said it was bad enough to call him a Puerto Rican but even worse to say his wife was. I asked him why he was so upset and he said "Those Puerto Ricans are half-n*g*rs".
I have found out that a significant number of white Hispanics are prejudiced against blacks. But I also know many blacks are racist against whites too!

"Confederate Cuban."
http://news.yahoo.com/nikki-haleys-reelection...

Location hidden

#157354 May 29, 2013
I wonder if this Associated Press writer would give a free pass to workers in Nazi Death Camps during WWII?
As far as Lynda Williams is concerned, were her four children getting Social Security Survivor benefit$$$?
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10085.pdf
Rogue

Pa. abortion clinic workers face sentencing
By MARYCLAIRE DALE | Associated Press –

PHILADELPHIA (AP)— In their own way, the four women being sentenced this week for working at a corrupt, grimy Philadelphia abortion clinic were just as desperate as their patients.
Lynda Williams, 44, was trying to raise four children after her husband was murdered.
Sherry West, 53, had been waiting more than a year for disability after contracting hepatitis C through her work as a medical assistant at a Veterans Administration Hospital, where she had spent 20 years.
Adrienne Moton, 36, was steered to the Women's Medical Society through a career school, where she was studying to be a medical assistant. And Elizabeth Hampton, 55, had been in foster care as a girl with the third wife of clinic owner Dr. Kermit Gosnell.
All but Hampton have pleaded guilty to murder in the deaths of babies born alive or an oversedated patient. Hampton was sentenced Tuesday to a year on probation after admitting she lied to a grand jury about a patient's overdose death in 2009.
Williams, West and Moton Wednesday face 20 to 40 years in prison for third-degree murder, but they are expected to get far less time after their testimony helped send Gosnell to prison for life for killing three babies born alive during abortions.
Also scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday is Gosnell's wife, Pearl, 51, who has spent two years on house arrest and could be sent to prison for racketeering and performing an illegal abortion. She feels she's left "holding the bag" after her husband shamed the family, turned down a plea deal that would have kept her out of prison, and refused to speak at his trial, her lawyer said Tuesday.
"You can tell from the arrogance that he displayed — turning down the deal, as well as refusing to speak — he's left her holding the bag in terms of talking to the public and apologizing," defense lawyer Michael Medway told The Associated Press.
"Her name is still Gosnell, unfortunately," he added. "I guess it's like being Mrs. Frankenstein."
West's lawyer described Gosnell as a controlling, charismatic figure who manipulated naive, poor and uneducated employees. She pleaded guilty to murder for helping give narcotics to the patient who died, although she was the only employee who also accompanied the dying woman to the hospital.
"He had a bit of Svengali control over these women," lawyer Michael Wallace said last week. "She was doing about 100 different things for this guy. It was such a hectic operation."
Gosnell, 72, was convicted this month of three counts of first-degree murder in the infant deaths, and involuntary manslaughter in the death of patient Karnamaya Mongar.
http://news.yahoo.com/pa-abortion-clinic-work...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#157355 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Are their Cubans who are racists against Blacks? YES, and I have met a few. While many Cubans have some, or alot, of black heritage, many do not and some of those make a point of being 100% white.
But I also know some Mexican-Americans who are racist against blacks. When I was stationed in Hawaii back in the mid-1970's I had a crew chief who was a Mexican-American and I accused him of being Puerto Rican and he would get mad. Over Christmas I noted he was moping around and I asked him why he was so blue and he said his wife had gone home for the holidays. I asked him how much it cost to send her back to Puerto Rico and he almost hit he.
He said it was bad enough to call him a Puerto Rican but even worse to say his wife was. I asked him why he was so upset and he said "Those Puerto Ricans are half-n*g*rs".
I have found out that a significant number of white Hispanics are prejudiced against blacks. But I also know many blacks are racist against whites too!
"Confederate Cuban."
Wowee, so there's a Cuban with whom you identify and agree?

Hardly seems like you should have wasted your time posting this drivel.

Ottawa

#157356 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
After being sued over and over again the banks just let everything ride as they knew they would not break even much less win. Then they sold those toxic loans to the highest bidder as they knew they would have high default rates.
Isn't it funny the the FDIC only got upset when their house of cards feel?!?
Say, would you like to comment on what Bill Clinton said in this video? Probably knot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WTZIB6Sika4XX
So, the banks were sued because they were asking if mtge applicants had jobs, sufficient income, overvalued houses? I see. Bill Clinton said the plan worked just fine and house purchases by people who would normally not be able to buy were up. Please note that all of the Carter-originated plan worked well until GWB's second mandate when mortgage holders who were happily loaned sums banks knew darn well they could not repay started to default
You're not to too quick, Rogue. Repeated incessantly that plan was put into effect by Carter, fully 35 years ago and worked well until GWB's second mandate when his administration loosened regulations and Greenspan, the banks' friend, looked the other way.
Again, analogy, Rogue. Plan was fostered by Carter. There were regulations. They were not adhered to due to greed and mismanagement and administration and Greenspan looking the other way. Analogy : You install traffic lights. Cars speed through red lights, cause accident. Who's or what's to blame? The traffic lights. Got it?

Ottawa

#157357 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Confederate Cuban."
Re-read your post. You don't see anything wrong with it?

Your incessant talk about racism, where you perceive it to exist, all the time ignoring your own inbred feelings towards minorities. Why would you taunt this guy by telling him he was Puerto Rican? racist traits. Your unsolicited musings on racism are worrisome to say the least.

Ottawa

#157358 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if this Associated Press writer would give a free pass to workers in Nazi Death Camps during WWII?
As far as Lynda Williams is concerned, were her four children getting Social Security Survivor benefit$$$?
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10085.pdf
Rogue
Pa. abortion clinic workers face sentencing
By MARYCLAIRE DALE | Associated Press –
PHILADELPHIA (AP)— In their own way, the four women being sentenced this week for working at a corrupt, grimy Philadelphia abortion clinic were just as desperate as their patients.
Lynda Williams, 44, was trying to raise four children after her husband was murdered.
Sherry West, 53, had been waiting more than a year for disability after contracting hepatitis C through her work as a medical assistant at a Veterans Administration Hospital, where she had spent 20 years.
Adrienne Moton, 36, was steered to the Women's Medical Society through a career school, where she was studying to be a medical assistant. And Elizabeth Hampton, 55, had been in foster care as a girl with the third wife of clinic owner Dr. Kermit Gosnell.
All but Hampton have pleaded guilty to murder in the deaths of babies born alive or an oversedated patient. Hampton was sentenced Tuesday to a year on probation after admitting she lied to a grand jury about a patient's overdose death in 2009.
Williams, West and Moton Wednesday face 20 to 40 years in prison for third-degree murder, but they are expected to get far less time after their testimony helped send Gosnell to prison for life for killing three babies born alive during abortions.
Also scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday is Gosnell's wife, Pearl, 51, who has spent two years on house arrest and could be sent to prison for racketeering and performing an illegal abortion. She feels she's left "holding the bag" after her husband shamed the family, turned down a plea deal that would have kept her out of prison, and refused to speak at his trial, her lawyer said Tuesday.
"You can tell from the arrogance that he displayed — turning down the deal, as well as refusing to speak — he's left her holding the bag in terms of talking to the public and apologizing," defense lawyer Michael Medway told The Associated Press.
"Her name is still Gosnell, unfortunately," he added. "I guess it's like being Mrs. Frankenstein."
West's lawyer described Gosnell as a controlling, charismatic figure who manipulated naive, poor and uneducated employees. She pleaded guilty to murder for helping give narcotics to the patient who died, although she was the only employee who also accompanied the dying woman to the hospital.
"He had a bit of Svengali control over these women," lawyer Michael Wallace said last week. "She was doing about 100 different things for this guy. It was such a hectic operation."
Gosnell, 72, was convicted this month of three counts of first-degree murder in the infant deaths, and involuntary manslaughter in the death of patient Karnamaya Mongar.
http://news.yahoo.com/pa-abortion-clinic-work...
Can't you even tell the difference between illegal and legal abortions?

Ottawa

#157359 May 29, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee, so there's a Cuban with whom you identify and agree?
Hardly seems like you should have wasted your time posting this drivel.
It's a special kind of drivel. It's Rogue drivel. This specimen ignores the fact that all the people of this earth are pretty much alike. There are racists and non-racists of every stripe, every nationality. I know many Cubans, many Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Africans, etc. All the same race-wise, no more no less racist than one another. All human beings with qualities and faults.

Location hidden

#157360 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
"Confederate Cuban."
Oh, I have a couple of Jewish friends who are from Cuba and have very heavy Cuban accents. Their parents tried to immigrate to the U.S. just before WWII but FDR turned them down (FDR was anti-Catholic and anti-Jew as well as anti-non-white) so they ended up in Cuba where they were both born. I have never heard either of them say a racist word so I assume they are not racist but I assume that since their parents were European Jews, they are 100% white but I have never asked them.

Location hidden

#157361 May 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your post. You don't see anything wrong with it?
Your incessant talk about racism, where you perceive it to exist, all the time ignoring your own inbred feelings towards minorities. Why would you taunt this guy by telling him he was Puerto Rican? racist traits. Your unsolicited musings on racism are worrisome to say the least.
We had several Mexican-Americans as well as at least one Puerto Rican in my unit at the time. Just because I joked with him about being Puerto Rican does not mean I am a racist.
I also had an Coptic Egyptian and I use to call me my token African just to let the Afro-Americans to know THEY were racists!
I dare say that a greater percentage of Blacks are racists of which the New Black Panthers are a classic example.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,101,539
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 46,382
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min KiMare 49,508
Abby 9-2 41 min Pippa 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min RACE 97,965
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,667
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 1,263
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search