BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,905)

Showing posts 138,081 - 138,100 of173,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, more and more businesses are relocating from high-tax states to low-tax states. I wonder why?
Rogue

Hertz Relocates To Florida, Signals The Sunshine State Is Open For Business By Ed Pozzuol

To people outside the state, Florida’s image is that of beaches and sunshine, of theme parks and family-friendly destinations that are great places to rest, to relax, and to get away from the pressures of the “real world” for a week or so.

That’s not likely to change any time soon. It’s a brand that state leaders have worked for decades to create that has been a boon to our economic prosperity. What people outside the state are starting to realize now is that Florida is also open for business.

State leaders like former Gov. Jeb Bush and current Gov. Rick Scott have worked hard alongside farsighted entrepreneurs and permanent commercial interests to make the rest of the country, and the world, realize that Florida is a place where business - big business - happens. Almost everything that happens in America – if its grown, imported, exported, constructed, financed, consumed or manufactured – also happens in Florida.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/05/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Yep, the Hrtz Corp. was located in Park Ridge, New Jersey and now it is in Orlando, FL. I wonder if Gov. Christie will knows that$$$$
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Insane. No one could have lost their citizenship due to passage of the 14th Amendment prior to the 14th Amendment?
Nonsense: "prior to 1866 ... no one lost their citizenship with the change of power ..."
Dufus Dale does not understand that the 14th Amendment SUPERSEDED previous law and if a person had been born in the US but beyond the jurisdiction of the US that person would not be a citizen, even if that person would have been considered a US citizen by a state prior to passage of the 14th Amendment"
"[F]or, if the contention of counsel for the government be correct, it will inevitably result that thousands of persons of both sexes who have been heretofore considered as citizens of the United States, and have always been treated as such, will be, to all intents and purposes, denationalized and remanded to a state of alienage.
In re Wong Kim Ark, 71 Fed. Rep. 382 (N.D. Cal. 1896).
"To hold that the fourteenth amendment of the constitution excludes from citizenship the children born in the United States of citizens or subjects of other countries, would be to deny citizenship to thousands of persons of English, Scotch, Irish, German, or other European parentage, who have always been considered and treated as citizens of the United States."
Sorry Dufus Dale, Play Law does not count.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Not one person that was a citizen of a state lost their citizenship with the ratification of the 14th amendment, but all persons who are born in the US of alien fathers acquire the the citizenship of their father's country of origin, this is a fact you can't dispute.
The US Constitution has never recognized a dual-citizenship status.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Yep, the Libtards only blame Bush on the Housing mortgage bubble and the bank failures and yes, I too blame Bush for not stopping the problem caused by Carter and Clinton. But remember, the Bush are Contry Club RINOs and they are just as bad as Liberal Democrats!!!

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

No one should be allowed to buy a car, home, etc. unless they can put 20% down on whatever they are buying!!! And that was the norm until the late 1970s!!!
LaVerne Mitchell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Are people still talking and arguing about this? Really? Sounds like anyone still fighting about this is a immature baby, what's done is done, he is already on his second term, lol. If your not part of the solution, then your the problem and Will continue to be the problem. Maybe we should start a rumor Bush is gay, an alcoholic and was born in russia, don't care what anyone says , it's true, lol. Sounds like some kids I know, mine mine mine,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Ahd here Clinton gloats of how he forced the evil banks to make loans they should not not have made unless they were forced to. Sure it would be another eight years before the HOUSE of cards tumbled down and Clinton was no longer president so you Libtards could blame EVERYTHING on Bush.
Bush had the opportunity to slow things down and soften the POP, but he took no action so he is just as guilty as Carter and Clinton are.

Subprime Disaster - President Clinton Takes Credit for Community Reinve

See, I let Bush share the blame but you Libtards will never accept the fact that Carter and Clinton started it!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

LaVerne Mitchell wrote:
Are people still talking and arguing about this? Really? Sounds like anyone still fighting about this is a immature baby, what's done is done, he is already on his second term, lol. If your not part of the solution, then your the problem and Will continue to be the problem. Maybe we should start a rumor Bush is gay, an alcoholic and was born in russia, don't care what anyone says , it's true, lol. Sounds like some kids I know, mine mine mine,
So if you know that someone murdered your mom, when would you stop looking for evidence?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Sorry I forgot to include the citation.
"To hold that the fourteenth amendment of the constitution excludes from citizenship the children born in the United States of citizens or subjects of other countries, would be to deny citizenship to thousands of persons of English, Scotch, Irish, German, or other European parentage, who have always been considered and treated as citizens of the United States." US v Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 694 (1898).
LMAO!!! The 14th amendment did just that!!!!
To be a citizen of the US at birth you can't be subject to the jurisdiction of any nation other than that of the USA.
Obama was born subject to the jurisdiction of the UK, there fore preventing him from being "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue, Pravda is the unofficial propaganda arm of the Russian gov't. OK? It even intimated that the two FBI agents were victims of foul play. Lots of US media reported the unfortunate accident, so why cite Pravda? Your clueless un-American lady is just plain dumb, and because it's Pravda-English, he/she thinks it's a legit American news source.
One thing, Rogue. Russia and the USA are exactly not the greatest of pals, right? You don't mind that a sister birther continuously uses Pravda to bash your country? Really?
Hey Chowderhead, I know that and not all their information is correct. You attached this issue this time but you usually dismiss everything they have to say with rebutting it!!! And that is why you are a Libtard!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, Rogue, to my knowledge, employers collect income tax at the source, along with unemployment insurance premiums, govt and private health insurance premiums, pension fund payments, United Way donations, death benefit when applicable etc etc. Is there any reason why employer should not collect union fees.
Oh, and know what, Rogue, your friends the big companies, and many that went under, how surprising that they did collect all those deductions at source from their employees, and , hmmm, often, "FORGOT" to remit them to the gov't, to the insurance companies and so forth, did not invest or properly invest employees' pension contributions and worst of all, months behind in income tax remittances deducted at the source. You mention the big bad unions all the time, but never this. And, know what?, Employers, specially the big ones, even when remitting correctly, LOVE to collect employees' dues. Why? Imagine a company with 15,000 employees, collecting all these monies. You think they remit it IMMEDIATELY to the govt and others? Are you that naïve? Nooooo, Rogue, they keep it in a temporary excrow account for a few days, often longer, have an arrangement with banks and is invested at .25%(often, the bank just pays the interest) which to you and me, with our paltry treasury, is nothing, but when you have millions on deposit even for a couple days, that adds up pretty fast. Example : Employer pays salaries twice a month and deducts everything then, but remits once a month. Where's the money? Shall I go on? Big bad unions, yeah.
Ah, they HAVE to deduct taxes and unemployment, FICA, etc. but the do NOT have to deduct union dues, health care, etc. because those do not go to any government. Do you understand that unions are no part of the government?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, the Hrtz Corp. was located in Park Ridge, New Jersey and now it is in Orlando, FL. I wonder if Gov. Christie will knows that$$$$
All well and good, Rogue. Do you by any chance have comparison numbers in taxes paid by corporations and individuals in NJ and Florida? BTW, what about wages and salaries?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler said "The bigger the lie the more people will believe it." Not only is it impossible for BHO to be a "natural-born" citizen of the U.S. but he is an illegal-alien.
Nice of you to quote your führer and hero, Hitler.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
"To hold that the fourteenth amendment of the constitution excludes from citizenship the children born in the United States of citizens or subjects of other countries, would be to deny citizenship to thousands of persons of English, Scotch, Irish, German, or other European parentage, who have always been considered and treated as citizens of the United States." US v Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 694 (1898).
LMAO!!! Here, explain this.

This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are (((foreigners, aliens))), who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.

Just how are foreigners and aliens born in the US that aren't not members of ambassadors/ministers families.

All you have to do is look at Obama, he was born a citizen of his father's country of origin, since his father was an alien with no intentions of making the US his naturalized country.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ahd here Clinton gloats of how he forced the evil banks to make loans they should not not have made unless they were forced to. Sure it would be another eight years before the HOUSE of cards tumbled down and Clinton was no longer president so you Libtards could blame EVERYTHING on Bush.
Bush had the opportunity to slow things down and soften the POP, but he took no action so he is just as guilty as Carter and Clinton are.
Subprime Disaster - President Clinton Takes Credit for Community Reinve
See, I let Bush share the blame but you Libtards will never accept the fact that Carter and Clinton started it!!!
This was 1998. It was working fine. Banks were forced to lend by Carter and Clinton? Prove it. And tell us how Carter and Clinton instructed Ma and Pa mortgage crooks and the banks to lend over and above the value of houses to people who either had no jobs or low-paying jobs and whose credit was not checked out. That occurred way AFTER Carter and after Clinton. Deregulation set in after GWB's election, banks, mtge companies, were out for a quick profit, knowing darn well the GWB gov't would bail them out - they were right, he did, November 2008, first huge bailout. The edifice was crashing down, Dems and pres-elect Obama had no choice but nod in agreement even though new congress and presidency were only due in January 2009. Like the Somalia invasion that Clinton had no choice but go along with when he was also president-elect. Bush after Bush, sigh.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Regarding the IRS pseudoscandal,
this is a good one.
http://bit.ly/143lElN
“Representatives of these organizations have cried foul in recent weeks about their treatment by the I.R.S., saying they were among dozens of conservative groups unfairly targeted by the agency, harassed with inappropriate questionnaires and put off for months or years as the agency delayed decisions on their applications. But a close examination of these groups and others reveals an array of election activities that tax experts and former I.R.S. officials said would provide a legitimate basis for flagging them for closer review.”

NY Times

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you know that someone murdered your mom, when would you stop looking for evidence?
Was he talking about murder? Is Obama accused of murder? Oh, that's right, the two FBI agents who, according to your beloved Pravda, were killed. They didn't die in an accident, no, they were killed.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Here, explain this.
This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are (((foreigners, aliens))), who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.
Just how are foreigners and aliens born in the US that aren't not members of ambassadors/ministers families.
All you have to do is look at Obama, he was born a citizen of his father's country of origin, since his father was an alien with no intentions of making the US his naturalized country.
So does Dufus Dale now flip-flop and conclude that the 14th Amendment would have made persons born in the US of European immigrants not citizens even though they had been previously considered citizens before passage of the amendment?

BTW, if Dufus Dale had a reading comprehension ability over grade 2 he would realize that his quote refers to children of ambassadors as born aliens, and not children of ordinary aliens. Every court that has ever ruled on the issue understands English. Poor Dufus Dale does not.
wojar wrote:
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

SMEllen1 wrote:
Re: "Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?"
Answer: Because, duh, the color of a raised seal is EXACTLY the same as the rest of the paper, so it does not come out on a scan of a document---particularly into PDF.
Psst SHEEPLE, it is a RAISED VISIBLE SEAL!
DUH, It can be seen on both sides regardless of what color the paper is.
One side is raised or embossed, and the rest is debossed.
Yep. I'm SMEllen1!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

SMEllen1 wrote:
Re: "There is a birth certificate from Kenya, NEVER proven to be fraudulent."
The "birth certificate" from Kenya you are referring to was shown by Lucas D. Smith, a convicted felon, one of whose crimes was forgery.
Lucas D. Smith was NEVER convicted of forgery in regards to Obama's Kenyan birth certificate.
The Kenyan birth certificate has NEVER been proven to be a fraudulent document SHEEPLE!
Now tell us again what that has to do with the price of tea in China?
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
So does Dufus Dale now flip-flop and conclude that the 14th Amendment would have made persons born in the US of European immigrants not citizens even though they had been previously considered citizens before passage of the amendment?
BTW, if Dufus Dale had a reading comprehension ability over grade 2 he would realize that his quote refers to children of ambassadors as born aliens, and not children of ordinary aliens. Every court that has ever ruled on the issue understands English. Poor Dufus Dale does not.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! They were never citizens of the US unless they were a citizens of a state prior to 1866.
LMAO!!! Slojar, you need to know what a comma is used for!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 138,081 - 138,100 of173,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-11 3 min PEllen 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min lily boca raton fl 1,072,452
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 37 min Not nice 32
Police: 2 dead, 16 wounded in weekend shootings 41 min Dont miss out 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min SpaceBlues 45,504
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr 40ish 398
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,533
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE