BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,855
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157357 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Are their Cubans who are racists against Blacks? YES, and I have met a few. While many Cubans have some, or alot, of black heritage, many do not and some of those make a point of being 100% white.
But I also know some Mexican-Americans who are racist against blacks. When I was stationed in Hawaii back in the mid-1970's I had a crew chief who was a Mexican-American and I accused him of being Puerto Rican and he would get mad. Over Christmas I noted he was moping around and I asked him why he was so blue and he said his wife had gone home for the holidays. I asked him how much it cost to send her back to Puerto Rico and he almost hit he.
He said it was bad enough to call him a Puerto Rican but even worse to say his wife was. I asked him why he was so upset and he said "Those Puerto Ricans are half-n*g*rs".
I have found out that a significant number of white Hispanics are prejudiced against blacks. But I also know many blacks are racist against whites too!
"Confederate Cuban."
http://news.yahoo.com/nikki-haleys-reelection...
Re-read your post. You don't see anything wrong with it?

Your incessant talk about racism, where you perceive it to exist, all the time ignoring your own inbred feelings towards minorities. Why would you taunt this guy by telling him he was Puerto Rican? racist traits. Your unsolicited musings on racism are worrisome to say the least.

Ottawa

#157358 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I wonder if this Associated Press writer would give a free pass to workers in Nazi Death Camps during WWII?
As far as Lynda Williams is concerned, were her four children getting Social Security Survivor benefit$$$?
http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10085.pdf
Rogue
Pa. abortion clinic workers face sentencing
By MARYCLAIRE DALE | Associated Press –
PHILADELPHIA (AP)— In their own way, the four women being sentenced this week for working at a corrupt, grimy Philadelphia abortion clinic were just as desperate as their patients.
Lynda Williams, 44, was trying to raise four children after her husband was murdered.
Sherry West, 53, had been waiting more than a year for disability after contracting hepatitis C through her work as a medical assistant at a Veterans Administration Hospital, where she had spent 20 years.
Adrienne Moton, 36, was steered to the Women's Medical Society through a career school, where she was studying to be a medical assistant. And Elizabeth Hampton, 55, had been in foster care as a girl with the third wife of clinic owner Dr. Kermit Gosnell.
All but Hampton have pleaded guilty to murder in the deaths of babies born alive or an oversedated patient. Hampton was sentenced Tuesday to a year on probation after admitting she lied to a grand jury about a patient's overdose death in 2009.
Williams, West and Moton Wednesday face 20 to 40 years in prison for third-degree murder, but they are expected to get far less time after their testimony helped send Gosnell to prison for life for killing three babies born alive during abortions.
Also scheduled to be sentenced Wednesday is Gosnell's wife, Pearl, 51, who has spent two years on house arrest and could be sent to prison for racketeering and performing an illegal abortion. She feels she's left "holding the bag" after her husband shamed the family, turned down a plea deal that would have kept her out of prison, and refused to speak at his trial, her lawyer said Tuesday.
"You can tell from the arrogance that he displayed — turning down the deal, as well as refusing to speak — he's left her holding the bag in terms of talking to the public and apologizing," defense lawyer Michael Medway told The Associated Press.
"Her name is still Gosnell, unfortunately," he added. "I guess it's like being Mrs. Frankenstein."
West's lawyer described Gosnell as a controlling, charismatic figure who manipulated naive, poor and uneducated employees. She pleaded guilty to murder for helping give narcotics to the patient who died, although she was the only employee who also accompanied the dying woman to the hospital.
"He had a bit of Svengali control over these women," lawyer Michael Wallace said last week. "She was doing about 100 different things for this guy. It was such a hectic operation."
Gosnell, 72, was convicted this month of three counts of first-degree murder in the infant deaths, and involuntary manslaughter in the death of patient Karnamaya Mongar.
http://news.yahoo.com/pa-abortion-clinic-work...
Can't you even tell the difference between illegal and legal abortions?

Ottawa

#157359 May 29, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wowee, so there's a Cuban with whom you identify and agree?
Hardly seems like you should have wasted your time posting this drivel.
It's a special kind of drivel. It's Rogue drivel. This specimen ignores the fact that all the people of this earth are pretty much alike. There are racists and non-racists of every stripe, every nationality. I know many Cubans, many Americans, Canadians, Europeans, Africans, etc. All the same race-wise, no more no less racist than one another. All human beings with qualities and faults.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157360 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Are their Cubans who are racists against Blacks? YES, and I have met a few. While many Cubans have some, or alot, of black heritage, many do not and some of those make a point of being 100% white.
But I also know some Mexican-Americans who are racist against blacks. When I was stationed in Hawaii back in the mid-1970's I had a crew chief who was a Mexican-American and I accused him of being Puerto Rican and he would get mad. Over Christmas I noted he was moping around and I asked him why he was so blue and he said his wife had gone home for the holidays. I asked him how much it cost to send her back to Puerto Rico and he almost hit he.
He said it was bad enough to call him a Puerto Rican but even worse to say his wife was. I asked him why he was so upset and he said "Those Puerto Ricans are half-n*g*rs".
I have found out that a significant number of white Hispanics are prejudiced against blacks. But I also know many blacks are racist against whites too!
"Confederate Cuban."
http://news.yahoo.com/nikki-haleys-reelection...
Oh, I have a couple of Jewish friends who are from Cuba and have very heavy Cuban accents. Their parents tried to immigrate to the U.S. just before WWII but FDR turned them down (FDR was anti-Catholic and anti-Jew as well as anti-non-white) so they ended up in Cuba where they were both born. I have never heard either of them say a racist word so I assume they are not racist but I assume that since their parents were European Jews, they are 100% white but I have never asked them.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157361 May 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read your post. You don't see anything wrong with it?
Your incessant talk about racism, where you perceive it to exist, all the time ignoring your own inbred feelings towards minorities. Why would you taunt this guy by telling him he was Puerto Rican? racist traits. Your unsolicited musings on racism are worrisome to say the least.
We had several Mexican-Americans as well as at least one Puerto Rican in my unit at the time. Just because I joked with him about being Puerto Rican does not mean I am a racist.
I also had an Coptic Egyptian and I use to call me my token African just to let the Afro-Americans to know THEY were racists!
I dare say that a greater percentage of Blacks are racists of which the New Black Panthers are a classic example.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#157362 May 29, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Let me clarify. Obama has committed Treason against America.
Wiretapping Americans, Torture, Drones, Bailing out the crooks on Wall Street and not Main Street.

Seems like some of the same crimes as Bush and Cheney.

==========

Napolitano: The evidence in this book and in others, our colleague the great Vincent Bugliosi has amassed an incredible amount of evidence. The purpose of this book was not to amass that evidence but I do discuss it, is overwhelming when you compare it to the level of evidence required for a normal indictment that George W. Bush as President and Dick Cheney as Vice President participated in criminal conspiracies to violate the federal law and the guaranteed civil liberties of hundreds, maybe thousands of human beings
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/293848-1

=======

The CIA provided a stream of accurate reports to the Reagan / Bush administration that Pakistan’s Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan was making nuclear weapons-grade uranium throughout the 1980’s. Reagan / Bush did absolutely nothing to stop it because Pakistani ISI was helping Usama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and Taliban to oust the Soviets out of Afghanistan. The Russians wanted to control Afghanistan for future oil and gas pipelines from the Caspian Sea Oil and Gas Region.

Now fast forward to October 2001, CIA questioned two senior Pakistani scientists Sultan Bashiruddin Mahmood and Chaudry Abdul Majid and they said Pro-Taliban feelings extend beyond the Pakistani Army, the ISI, it is right into Pakistan’s nuclear-weapons laboratories. Dr. A.Q. Khan confessed that he helped with the Pakistani government assistance, to sell nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. These Pakistani nuclear scientists have close ties to radical Islamic terrorists groups.

George “Ignorant Iraqi Oil” Bush did not do anything about Pakistan’s government selling nuclear technology to Libya, North Korea, Iran, and Malaysia. The CIA had 100% proof of this and George “Incompetent” Bush came out publicly with the truth on October 16, 2002, only 5 days after the Congress voted for Military Force against Iraq. Ignorant Bush also sold F-16 aircraft to Pakistan.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#157363 May 29, 2013
Jacques,
There is no disinfectant like a little sunshine.
I think Obama spent all his foreign policy capital hunting down Col. Kaddafi in Libya.
The truth of what really happened over there will be known one day.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#157364 May 29, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>Let me clarify. Obama has committed Treason against America.
Judge Andrew Napolitano says Bush and Cheney should be prosecuted for crimes against the United States Constitution.
Lies The Government Told You
Author: Judge Andrew Napolitano / http://tinyurl.com/ykdwxlc /
Judge Andrew Napolitano has created a great book with Lies The Government Told You. He has put into writing what many of us have long suspected…our government has been lying to use for years about almost everything it has ever done. If you think our government is crooked and power hungry, you will realize just how crooked it is when you read this book. Lies The Government Told You is scary as hell to be truthful. I didn’t find a single thing that I disagreed with. It’s almost unbelievable how far our Nation has moved from the Constitution. While I don’t watch much news anymore (I find most so called “journalists” to be either too frightened or too stupid to ask real questions that actually matter) I see enough to keep up with the major stories. I was glad to see Napolitano mention the failure of the national media as well in the book. Lies The Government Told You will really open your eyes to how broken our government is, not just because it’s virtually bankrupt, but because it fails to uphold the constitution and protect the very citizens that fund it. You will also learn that the Federal Reserve isn’t a “federal” entity. It’s a private corporation that controls all our money with little or no oversight. There used to be a joke that if Alan Greenspan happened to comment how nasty a rainy day was, the stock market would drop fifty points. It doesn’t sound far-fetched when you realize how much power the Federal Reserve actually has. I wold love to see this book as required reading in any government class. It truly does open your mind to the countless ways we as citizens have failed to protect our own freedoms by allowing such actions to occur time and time again. If you can still vote for most politicians after reading this, I can only hope they have also read the book. All Americans should be both shocked and ashamed at our government for these lies. We should remember these actions the next time we vote, though another big problem is the lack of choices on the ballot. Let’s be honest, how many times have you voted for the lesser of two evils? I highly recommend this book for everyone. If millions read it and understand how far we have fallen, maybe there is still hope that we can get our government and our constitutional rights back.
http://www.bookreviewsweekly.com/lies-the-gov...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#157365 May 29, 2013
Jacques,
The Libya fiasco has left the president powerless to intercede effectively in the conflict which rages in Syria.
On the other hand, I also think the fighting in Libya helped ignite the Syrian civil war in the first place.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#157366 May 29, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case the "F" means F'ed up!
Republican Speaker John Boehner and Republican House Leader Eric Cantor removed all Tea Party members from leadership positions.

Even your girl friend Michele Marie Bachmann is quitting.

lol

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#157367 May 29, 2013
Arab Spring is turning into a long, cold winter.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#157368 May 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Clinton did not balance any budget unless you consider it that he signed Newt's bill into law.
Now, can you tell us what Obama has done to balance the budget's?
Oh, the Housing Mortgage crisis and the subsequent bank failure were caused by Carters Urban Reinvestment Act of 1977 and Clinton's acts that made it real easy to sue banks who turned down people who applied for those mortgages. Banks never would have made Zero-down, Sub-prime loans unless they were forced to.
Have you noticed that Government Motors has been doing Zero-down, Sub-prime car loans for about nine months now? And why shouldn't they? Well, Obama will just bail them out again, right??? Who will YOU blame then???
You really must be kidding trying to blame Carter 30 years before?

LOL

Enclosed is a dose of reality.

========

FBI: 80% of Fraud Attributed To Insiders Not Homeowners
The increased reliance by both financial institutions and non-financial institution lenders on third party brokers has created opportunities for organized fraud groups, particularly where mortgage industry professionals are involved. Combating significant fraud in this area is a priority, because mortgage lending and the housing market have a significant overall effect on the nation's economy. All mortgage fraud programs were recently consolidated within the Financial Institution Fraud Unit, even where the targeted
lender is not a financial institution. This consolidation provides a more effective and efficient management over mortgage fraud investigations, the ability to identify and respond more rapidly to emerging mortgage fraud problems, and a better picture of the overall mortgage fraud problem./ http://www.lvamerica.com/USApdfs/FBI.pdf
http://www.fbi.gov/publications/financial/fcs...

======

President Calls for Expanding Opportunities to Home Ownership
Remarks by the President on Homeownership / http://tinyurl.com/d6z6x7
St. Paul AME Church / Atlanta, Georgia / June 17 2002
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

========

White House Philosophy Stoked Mortgage Bonfire
We can put light where there’s darkness, and hope where there’s despondency in this country. And part of it is working together as a nation to encourage folks to own their own home.”— President Bush, Oct. 15, 2002
December 20, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/83qjpf
WASHINGTON — The global financial system was teetering on the edge of collapse when President Bush and his economics team huddled in the Roosevelt Room of the White House for a briefing that, in the words of one participant,“scared the hell out of everybody.”
It was Sept. 18. Lehman Brothers had just gone belly-up, overwhelmed by toxic mortgages. Bank of America had swallowed Merrill Lynch in a hastily arranged sale. Two days earlier, Mr. Bush had agreed to pump $85 billion into the failing insurance giant American International Group.
The president listened as Ben S. Bernanke, chairman of the Federal Reserve, laid out the latest terrifying news: The credit markets, gripped by panic, had frozen overnight, and banks were refusing to lend money.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/21...

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#157369 May 29, 2013
Jimmy Carter jump-started the funding of the mujahadeen in Afghanistan following the Soviet invasion in 1979.
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#157370 May 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote, AGAIN : "Oh, the Housing Mortgage crisis and the subsequent bank failure were caused by Carters Urban Reinvestment Act of 1977 and Clinton's acts that made it real easy to sue banks who turned down people who applied for those mortgages. Banks never would have made Zero-down, Sub-prime loans unless they were forced to."
I've debunked that at least five times in the last 3 months, and you never ever respond. What you do is come back with it every now and then, as if it had never surfaced. Carter was 35 years ago, and it worked fine until GWB and Greenspan came along. When people burn the red lights and have accidents, do you blame the traffic lights?
Banks were forced? Are you mad? Forced to accept to lend money to overvalued house owners without ascertaining if they even had a job, what they earned when they did and no credit check? THAT's what Carter and Clinton had in mind? As I said, it worked fine until GWB came along.
You are quite right.

Right meaning correct, not far rightwing.

lol

==========

It Was the Banks / by James K. Galbraith
November 5, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/2g9d2te
The original sin of Obama's presidency was to assign economic policy to a closed circle of bank-friendly economists and Bush carryovers. Larry Summers. Timothy Geithner. Ben Bernanke. These men had no personal commitment to the goal of an early recovery, no stake in the Democratic Party, no interest in the larger success of Barack Obama. Their primary goal, instead, was and remains to protect their own past decisions and their own professional futures.

But one cannot defend the actions of Team Obama on taking office. Law, policy and politics all pointed in one direction: turn the systemically dangerous banks over to Sheila Bair and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Insure the depositors, replace the management, fire the lobbyists, audit the books, prosecute the frauds, and restructure and downsize the institutions. The financial system would have been cleaned up. And the big bankers would have been beaten as a political force.

Team Obama did none of these things. Instead they announced "stress tests," plainly designed so as to obscure the banks' true condition. They pressured the Federal Accounting Standards Board to permit the banks to ignore the market value of their toxic assets. Management stayed in place. They prosecuted no one. The Fed cut the cost of funds to zero. The President justified all this by repeating, many times, that the goal of policy was "to get credit flowing again." / http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/11/05-1...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157371 May 29, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonstrably false, as has been demonstrated to Justice Dumbarse dozens of times.
"Boo hoo hoo." -- Birfoons
LMAO!!! Just who are we the people of the US?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157372 May 29, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Says the impotent misfit. Got any court to adopt play law yet?
LMAO!!! Slojar, your post was destroyed by the Preamble.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#157373 May 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are right, who really gives a shit what you say!!!
Pretty ironic coming from the Dufus who believes in a fantasy definition of jurisdiction that no country in the world uses or ever has used.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently Play Justice Dale prefers 'Play Law'.
Who cares?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#157374 May 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Slojar, your post was destroyed by the Preamble.
If you're illiterate.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157375 May 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So in play law there was no such thing as a Natural Born Citizen of the US prior to the 14th amendment? Your fable grows more ignorant with every paste
LMAO!!! There wasn't a definition of a "Natural Born Citizen" in the Constitution until the 14th amendment. Now we have the definition, all persons born or naturalized in the US "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof (US Constitution)", this simply means not subject to any foreign nation.
As we all know by now, Obama was born a subject of his father's country of origin, the UK. FACT!!! It is on his BOGUS LFBC!!

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

#157376 May 29, 2013
Jacques,
President Obama will be in Chicago tonight with hat in hand for a pair of eclusive, over-priced, highly-inflated fundraisers for the Democratic machine, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Earthling-1 52,701
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cold Front 69,605
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,216,683
amy april 17 5 hr duke86 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 99,354
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 13 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr timmy 71,939
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]