BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,900)

Showing posts 137,981 - 138,000 of167,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that a multitude of CIA came out publicly against corrupt Bush and corrupt Cheney.
=========
The Constitution: Checking a Would-Be King
By Ray McGovern CIA Retired
http://tinyurl.com/mqa8h / 18 August 2006
Who can forget the chutzpah of President George W. Bush as he bragged to Bob Woodward, "I'm commander in chief.... That's the interesting thing about being president ... I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."
Wrong, Mr. President. You and Vice President Cheney seem to have missed "Constitution 101." And you seem to have laughed off admonitions against hiring lawyers eager to give an obsequious nihil obstat to whatever you want to do. You have allowed the likes of David Addington, Alberto Gonzales, John Yoo to do what Senator Chuck Hagel (R-Nebraska) has accused you and your advisers of doing regarding Iraq - "making it up as they go along." It's enough to make you believe Shakespeare may have been right about lawyers.
Mr. President, you can't just keep making things up - things like "unitary executive," and "unlawful combatant," and "military tribunals" and "enhanced interrogation techniques." You cannot make-believe them into law. These quasi-legal constructs are bound to come back to roost. The US Constitution is not just anther piece of paper. Indeed, it seems to be getting a new lease on life these days. Now you and your lawyers have run into a tough judge who takes the Constitution very seriously indeed and shows no sign of bending with the prevailing winds. http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/081806A.sht...
========
CIA Torture and Other War Crimes
by Philip Giraldi CIA Ret. December 26, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/3823lo
Personal accountability has all but disappeared from the American political system. Bill Clinton lied to his entire cabinet about Monica Lewinsky and not a single cabinet member resigned in protest after he was forced to recant. When Alberto Gonzales lied repeatedly during testimony before Congress everyone knew exactly what he was doing but no leading Democrat was willing to impeach him. The hopelessly incompetent Michael Brown was able to resign from FEMA without sanction to "avoid further distraction from the ongoing mission" and later even blamed everyone else for his shortcomings.
Condoleezza Rice, Paul Wolfowitz, Tommy Franks, George Tenet, and Paul Bremer were all rewarded for their incompetence, some with medals and some with promotions. Recent resignations from the Bush administration stemming from the massive policy failures of the past seven years have frequently been couched in terms of "wanting to spend more time with my family" though sometimes a bit of candor creeps in a la Trent Lott, who believes it is time to step down and follow the money as a lobbyist. Public Diplomacy Tsarina Karen Hughes arguably plans to do both, returning to Texas to rejoin her family while also cashing in through lucrative speaking engagements. During her two and a half years of Texas-style soccer mom diplomacy at State Department and in spite of a large budget, Hughes only succeeded in increasing the number of foreigners who actively dislike the United States. Never is a resignation from government service framed in terms of "Hey, I screwed up." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/philip-giraldi/...
George, who????

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Delusions of grandeur, Justice ha ha Dale? He has tons of the former, none of the latter
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Take care of your own country!!!
Now I ask, how does the fact that you are nothing relevant to your reply?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
and in closing: James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:
When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.
And just when do you intend adhering to Madison's principles and desist from dragging your country down?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like she was a good Nazi.
Yes, just like those yellow coward Nazi 208 judges, 535 congressmen, 9 supreme court judges, all of the republican top brass, all 50 governors etc.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that a multitude of CIA came out publicly against corrupt Bush and corrupt Cheney.
=========
The Constitution: Checking a Would-Be King
By Ray McGovern CIA Retired
http://tinyurl.com/mqa8h / 18 August 2006
Who can forget the chutzpah of President George W. Bush as he bragged to Bob Woodward, "I'm commander in chief.... That's the interesting thing about being president ... I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation."
Wrong, Mr. President. You and Vice President Cheney seem to have missed "Constitution 101." And you seem to have laughed off admonitions against hiring lawyers eager to give an obsequious nihil obstat to whatever you want to do. You have allowed the likes of David Addington, Alberto Gonzales, John Yoo to do what Senator Chuck Hagel (R-Nebraska) has accused you and your advisers of doing regarding Iraq - "making it up as they go along." It's enough to make you believe Shakespeare may have been right about lawyers.
Mr. President, you can't just keep making things up - things like "unitary executive," and "unlawful combatant," and "military tribunals" and "enhanced interrogation techniques." You cannot make-believe them into law. These quasi-legal constructs are bound to come back to roost. The US Constitution is not just anther piece of paper. Indeed, it seems to be getting a new lease on life these days. Now you and your lawyers have run into a tough judge who takes the Constitution very seriously indeed and shows no sign of bending with the prevailing winds. http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/081806A.sht...
========
CIA Torture and Other War Crimes
by Philip Giraldi CIA Ret. December 26, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/3823lo
Personal accountability has all but disappeared from the American political system. Bill Clinton lied to his entire cabinet about Monica Lewinsky and not a single cabinet member resigned in protest after he was forced to recant. When Alberto Gonzales lied repeatedly during testimony before Congress everyone knew exactly what he was doing but no leading Democrat was willing to impeach him. The hopelessly incompetent Michael Brown was able to resign from FEMA without sanction to "avoid further distraction from the ongoing mission" and later even blamed everyone else for his shortcomings.
Condoleezza Rice, Paul Wolfowitz, Tommy Franks, George Tenet, and Paul Bremer were all rewarded for their incompetence, some with medals and some with promotions. Recent resignations from the Bush administration stemming from the massive policy failures of the past seven years have frequently been couched in terms of "wanting to spend more time with my family" though sometimes a bit of candor creeps in a la Trent Lott, who believes it is time to step down and follow the money as a lobbyist. Public Diplomacy Tsarina Karen Hughes arguably plans to do both, returning to Texas to rejoin her family while also cashing in through lucrative speaking engagements. During her two and a half years of Texas-style soccer mom diplomacy at State Department and in spite of a large budget, Hughes only succeeded in increasing the number of foreigners who actively dislike the United States. Never is a resignation from government service framed in terms of "Hey, I screwed up." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/philip-giraldi/...
LMAO!!! Hell, y'all might have had a case, had it not been for Dan Rather.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Delusions of grandeur, Justice ha ha Dale? He has tons of the former, none of the latter
<quoted text>
Now I ask, how does the fact that you are nothing relevant to your reply?
LMAO!!! Now I ask you, do you even know what you are talking about?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And just when do you intend adhering to Madison's principles and desist from dragging your country down?
LMAO!!! As soon as we can get all of these bleeding heart lberals out of the government.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, just like those yellow coward Nazi 208 judges, 535 congressmen, 9 supreme court judges, all of the republican top brass, all 50 governors etc.
LMAO!!! Jock, you surprise me, you can count that far!!!!
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hell, y'all might have had a case, had it not been for Dan Rather.
When asked why he served less than the six-year commitment, Bush responded,“I was going to Harvard Business School and worked it out with the military.”

MILITARY 101:

The military releases individuals for the convenience of the military, NOT FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ( e.g., so someone could attend business school).

Because the 111th FIS had a need for pilots at the time Bush was discharged, and because his early release could not have been for his own convenience, there must have been a reason the military could no longer use the services of Dumbya Bush.

----------
Listen to ignorant Bush in his own words:

On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

----------

Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

----------
There may be no evidence,
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------

BUT ALL AMERICANS SHOULD JUST TRUST BUSH BECAUSE HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH ???

==========

Bush defends service record in NBC interview /
President also backs Tenet, war against Iraq
http://tinyurl.com/2zyjug Feb. 9, 2004

President Bush defended his service in the National Guard during an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and offered to produce evidence to counter allegations raised by political opponents that he was AWOL for a time in 1972.

On “Meet the Press,” Bush said,“I put in my time, proudly so.” When pressed by Russert on why news reporters who previously investigated the charge could find no records of his Alabama service, Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.

In other words, you don’t just say ‘I did something’ without there being verification. Military doesn’t work that way. I got an honorable discharge, and I did show up in Alabama.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209283/
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I am a retired U.S. Army warrant officer and I have done several "Line of Duty" investigations. Normally you can not sue a government employee .... so long as they were acting in the scope of their employment and when someone files a "Claim against the U.S. government", in the Army, the first thing they do is a "Line of Duty" investigation.
One of the things I investigated was an Army NCO who wrecked a rental car while ... drunk. The NCO was on official duty with a rental car paid for by the Army. One night he went to diner and while there had one too many drinks and wrecked the car and damaged another so two people filed claims against the government. And I was tasked to do a LoD and I found that the NCO had committed a crime, DUI, and as such was not protected.
My report was approved by a general officer and the Army disallowed the claims against the government and they refiled the suits against the NCO and I have no idea what happened to those cases as it was .... not my job!
I am sure that if people filed a lawsuit against Lois Learner the IRS will do their form of LoD investigation and if they find she was not acting within the scope of her employment, they will allow her to be sued as an individual and that will put all IRS employees on notice!!!
What do you think about this?

This tidbit from a Washington Post report was especially interesting:

Yusuf Acar, 40, who has worked in the technology office since 2004, was charged with bribery, conspiracy, money laundering and conflict of interest. Assistant U.S. Attorney Thomas Hibarger told a federal judge that Acar is a flight risk because agents seized $70,000 in cash in his house and because in recorded conversations, he boasted that he could easily flee to his native Turkey. Acar also told the informant that he could use computers to create fake D.C. birth certificates, Hibarger said.

It should be noted that both men are back at work under Obama and according to page 5 of this Court document, these men are being given large sums of taxpayer money and most of it is being funneled back to Kenya. How odd.
Linktv org

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>George, who????
Bush Republicans are antidemocratic with an attraction to authoritarianism.

Liberals are always trying to enfranchise citizens and Bush Republicans always try to block some citizens from voting.( BLACKS )!

Liberals defend the Constitution and long standing institutions like Social Security and Medicare.

Bush Republicans want the USA to go back to the Gilded Age and privatize Social Security and undo “The New Deal”!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
These top military Generals , Admirals, CIA, FBI, NSA, agents are not an insignificant number against all Neo-Con Republicans!
Only Liars Like Limbaugh, Bush and Cheney Despise Truth Tellers:
General Gordon R. Sullivan, USA (Ret.) Admiral Frank “Skip” Bowman, USN (Ret.)
Lieutenant General Lawrence P. Farrell Jr., USAF (Ret.) Vice Admiral Paul G. Gaffney II, USN (Ret.) General Paul J. Kern, USA (Ret.) Admiral T. Joseph Lopez, USN (Ret.)
Admiral Donald L.“Don” Pilling, USN (Ret.) Admiral Joseph W. Prueher, USN (Ret.)
Vice Admiral Richard H. Truly, USN (Ret.) General Charles F.“Chuck” Wald, USAF (Ret.) General Anthony C.“Tony” Zinni, USMC
(Ret ) General John Batiste General William E. Odom Lt. General GREGORY NEWBOLD General Eric Shinseki General Paul Eaton GENERAL JOSEPH P. HOAR
Lieutenant General Ricardo Sanchez Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute General Brent Scowcroft
General Barry McCaffrey Admiral Tommy Fargo General Wesley K. Clark
Maj. Gen. Charles Swannack Maj. Gen. John Riggs Lt. Gen. Paul Van Riper
Colonel Sam Gardiner Colonel Ann Wright Colonel David Hackworth
Lt. Col. Karen Kwiatkowski Colonel Lawrence B. Wilkerson Marine Major Scott Ritter
Paul R Pillar CIA Larry C. Johnson CIA Tyler Drumheller CIA Michael Scheuer CIA
Ray McGovern CIA Russell Tice NSA, Sibel Edmonds FBI, Valerie Plame CIA.
General Batiste: "Protect America, Not George Bush"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Major General John R.S. Batiste at the DPC Hearing
"Real" - VoteVets.org TV Ad Responding to Rush Limbaugh
Major General John Batiste (ret) Talks to Keith Olbermann
========
A Spy Speaks Out
Former Top CIA Official Tyler Drumheller On "Faulty" Intelligence Claims /
http://tinyurl.com/rle4x / April 23, 2006
"The policy was set. The war in Iraq was coming and they were looking for intelligence to fit into the policy."
Tyler Drumheller CIA Ret.
(CBS) When no weapons of mass destruction surfaced in Iraq, President Bush insisted that all those WMD claims before the war were the result of faulty intelligence. But a former top CIA official, Tyler Drumheller — a 26-year veteran of the agency — has decided to do something CIA officials at his level almost never do: Speak out.
He tells correspondent Ed Bradley the real failure was not in the intelligence community but in the White House. He says he saw how the Bush administration, time and again, welcomed intelligence that fit the president's determination to go to war and turned a blind eye to intelligence that did not.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/04/21/60m...
You do know that all Flag Officers (generals and admirals) are 1) appointed by the president and 2) confirmed by the Senate. As a result you get very few Loony-Lefties or Radical-Righties but you do get a lot of political moderates of which about a half lean-left and the other have lean-right.
Ergo, you will get some flag officer who will endorse Democrats and some who will endorse Republicans.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

FAKE and a SNITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry the truth
Truth Matters, huh?

Topix deletes a large number of posts of those who are vehement in attacking SHEEPLE.

If you are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK your post is safe regardless of whether it is vulgar, nonsensical, outright lie, or an off-topic waste of space.

Clean your cookies up and keep posting the truth.
We have to keep the Obots employed or they will go on welfare and increase the national deficit even more, Lol.

SHEEPLE are not worth a unique post every time because they can only respond with the same garbage time after time like you just did.
Besides, it is more fun to beat you upside the head with the TRUTH that you can't deny with facts!
Fantasy only counts in a SHEEPLE'S world.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! As soon as we can get all of these bleeding heart lberals out of the government.
At long last, thought we'd never see it. Honesty from you. Thank you for confirming what I wrote, namely "And just when do you intend adhering to Madison's principles and desist from dragging your country down?" by responding "As soon as we can get all of these bleeding heart lberals out of the government". We may not be sure about those liberals, but we sure are about you. Dead weight is what you are. Thank you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now I ask you, do you even know what you are talking about?
How convenient. Make-believe Justice ha ha Dale edits out his own nonsensical response, thinks that's clever. NOT.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what I realized.
Your response had absolutely NOTHING to do with my post!
Again you FAILED to explain these truths away SHEEPLE!

They've ALL got no balls and are scared of being labeled as racist by SHEEPLE like you!
Obama's valid birth certificate resides in Kenya where Obama the usurper was born!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
We all know why these are the FACTS!

Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked why he served less than the six-year commitment, Bush responded,“I was going to Harvard Business School and worked it out with the military.”
MILITARY 101:
The military releases individuals for the convenience of the military, NOT FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE INDIVIDUAL ( e.g., so someone could attend business school).
Because the 111th FIS had a need for pilots at the time Bush was discharged, and because his early release could not have been for his own convenience, there must have been a reason the military could no longer use the services of Dumbya Bush.
----------
----------
Bush said,“They’re just wrong. There may be no evidence, but I did report; otherwise, I wouldn’t have been honorably discharged.
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
==========
President Bush defended his service in the National Guard during an interview aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” and offered to produce evidence to counter allegations raised by political opponents that he was AWOL for a time in 1972.
In other words, you don’t just say ‘I did something’ without there being verification. Military doesn’t work that way. I got an honorable discharge, and I did show up in Alabama.” http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4209283/
I knew a 1st Lt. that resigned his commission, had to go home and take care of business. Yep, he leased his swampland to Disney World.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
MILITARY 101:
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
==========
No Military service is required to be President or we not have the fraudulent usurper Obama!

You believe everything that LYING FRAUD Obama has told you without proof, right?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?

We all know why these are the FACTS.

Will you now run and hide?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
At long last, thought we'd never see it. Honesty from you. Thank you for confirming what I wrote, namely "And just when do you intend adhering to Madison's principles and desist from dragging your country down?" by responding "As soon as we can get all of these bleeding heart lberals out of the government". We may not be sure about those liberals, but we sure are about you. Dead weight is what you are. Thank you.
LMAO!!! Get yourself a cup of joe, you're having problems with english this morning.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:

<quoted text>
MILITARY 101:
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
----------
==========
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
No Military service is required to be President or we not have the fraudulent usurper Obama!
You believe everything that LYING FRAUD Obama has told you without proof, right?
We all know why these are the FACTS.
Will you now run and hide?
I've reproduced Linktv's post in order for you to explain the relevance of your above looney-tooney deranged reply. The floor's yours.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,981 - 138,000 of167,587
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Chicagobunny 47,060
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Realtime 1,034,089
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 26 min RJS 7,550
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min DonPanic 42,987
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Uzi 65,117
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 67,195
Review: Attorneys for Tax Relief 3 hr bill franks 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr A Bitter Pill 96,123
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search