BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,981 - 138,000 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the umpteenth time
Umpteenth time???
Put a number value on that SHEEPLE!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Umpteenth time???
Put a number value on that SHEEPLE!
That's even harder to put a number value on the likes of you and your ilk, born and raised LOSER. So often, it's like the Obama BC court challenges, "umpteenth" has replaced numbers. Crawl back to your deepest hole, birther supreme.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop your nonsense worrying about Obama.
Stop your nonsense worrying about Bush and Cheney.
They have been gone 4 years already.
When does the time come for Obama to get the blame for what HE has done?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
We all know why these are the FACTS!
Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?
We KNOW that the Obama Administration is tho most corrupt in US History.
We also know that Government in general is also the most corrupt that has ever existed because it stems from a usurper who has no respect for the Constitution or the law that it represents.
That is no earth shattering revelation SHEEPLE!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, I can't believe Obama said it! He said it has been fifty years since the end of combat during the Korean War unlike most Libtards who actually think the Korean War actually ended in 1953!
Oh, do you know why North Korea signed that armistice? Because Ike had just taken over the White House and they knew he would not be a wimp like Truman was!!!
<quoted text>
Truman, who, right or wrong, dropped two A-bombs on Japan, fired the ever-popular McArthur, was a wimp? The daring and brilliant landing at Inchon that changed the course of the war by McArthur was approved by Truman who would've had to pay a terrible price, like Obama's Osama bin Laden operation, had it failed. Eisenhower had zilch to do with the Korean armistice, he had just arrived. Inchon did it.
As a footnote, Eisenhower, great tactician, consensus builder, formidable general, had no personal combat experience, Rogue. Eisenhower was first and foremost a man of peace, which is as it should be for any great military leader, as this is the underpinning principle, namely, peace, for which he fights.
Yep, Truman wimped out. Sure he ordered The Bomb to be dropped on Japan but that plan had been in the works for years and if he did not go through with it, he knew he would be responsible for another 100,000+ American deaths.
He was afraid that the Russians would get involved if he did drop the bomb but the Russians were already involved. sooo Thuman sat on his thumb and allowed another 20,000 Americans die.
And I agree that Ike was a left of center general..... but I don't think he would allow another 20,000 Americans die even if he had to nuke the Chinese. Why do you think the N. Koreans signed the Armistice just six months after Ike entered the White House.
Now, can you tell us why the Iranians let our embassy staff go while Reagan was being sworn in?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, I can't believe Obama said it! He said it has been fifty years since the end of combat during the Korean War unlike most Libtards who actually think the Korean War actually ended in 1953!
Oh, do you know why North Korea signed that armistice? Because Ike had just taken over the White House and they knew he would not be a wimp like Truman was!!!<quoted text>
Yep, Truman wimped out. Sure he ordered The Bomb to be dropped on Japan but that plan had been in the works for years and if he did not go through with it, he knew he would be responsible for another 100,000+ American deaths.
He was afraid that the Russians would get involved if he did drop the bomb but the Russians were already involved. sooo Thuman sat on his thumb and allowed another 20,000 Americans die.
And I agree that Ike was a left of center general..... but I don't think he would allow another 20,000 Americans die even if he had to nuke the Chinese. Why do you think the N. Koreans signed the Armistice just six months after Ike entered the White House.
Now, can you tell us why the Iranians let our embassy staff go while Reagan was being sworn in?
Your Japan and the A-bomb analysis are totally off. Totally. Best you inform yourself on the Russian declaration of war on Japan, why the A-bomb was used, etc.

You agree that Eisenhower was centre-left? Agree with who? I never said that.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not a Messiah, a God, or even a true patriot. He is anti religion,anti American and he never should have been elected to any position of importance in the United States. If he never won an election he probably would have followed in the footsteps of some of his mentors and bombed government buildings.
Do you realize how stupid that sounds??? President Obama has stated over and over he is a Christian

Tell be this if you are able to I believe that Tibet should be free from the unlawful Chinese rule and i try to follow the buddhist thinking.

Does that make me want to set myself on fire to protest about the unlawful Chinese rule of Tibet

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY!
Now it is the truth!
So you think my adding something to my name makes you smart???
It just shows that you are a bottom feeder

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize how stupid that sounds??? President Obama has stated over and over he is a Christian
Tell be this if you are able to I believe that Tibet should be free from the unlawful Chinese rule and i try to follow the buddhist thinking.
Does that make me want to set myself on fire to protest about the unlawful Chinese rule of Tibet
Just because anyone says anything, does not mean it is true. I don't think Obama is a Christian nor a Muslim. He it just Politically Correct for whom ever he is talking too.
Yes, am I too believe the Tibetans should decide for themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a microbe feeding off of dead bottom feeders.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how no one ever noticed the new Play Law rules that made thousands of people, previously thought to be citizens in 1865, aliens.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Funny, prior to 1866 the various states made the citizens of the USA, no one lost their citizenship with the change of power from the various states to the US Government, it was just streamlined by the 14th amendment.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

nebka the retard wrote:
<quoted text>
I did more than that!

The SHEEPLE think pResident Obama's birth was predestined
that his mother and father was meant to meet and give birth to Him and he was going to be president.

FIFY!
Now it is the truth!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Your Japan and the A-bomb analysis are totally off. Totally. Best you inform yourself on the Russian declaration of war on Japan, why the A-bomb was used, etc.
You agree that Eisenhower was centre-left? Agree with who? I never said that.
Everyone knows Ike was a closet Democrat. Truman offered to step aside if Ike ran as a Democrat, but he declined.
Eisenhower and Truman got along fine until Eisenhower began his campaign for the presidency in 1952 as a Republican. By then, Eisenhower had begun to regard Truman as an inept, undignified leader who had surrounded himself with crooks and cronies. Truman, in turn, was furious with Eisenhower's claim that there was a "mess" in Washington. He was incensed that Eisenhower would undermine his efforts to end the Korean War by promising to go there himself. And he certainly was not pleased with the candidate's criticism of his foreign policy, particularly since Eisenhower appeared to be in total accord with it before the campaign. When it came time for their traditional ride together as president and president-elect to Eisenhower's inauguration ceremonies, the chill in their relationship was clearly evident. Eisenhower even refused Truman's invitation to join him for coffee in the White House.
http://www.nps.gov/features/eise/jrranger/5ac...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

I will repeat myself as Libtards do not seem to "get it'. ALL flag officers are appointed by the president and approved by the Senate. So Democrats tend to appoint left-leaning generals and Republicans right-leaning generals. But there are few radical lefty or righty generals.
FDR was president from 1933 until early 1945 and then Truman took over until 1953 so for twenty years Lefty Generals were pretty much in control but a Righty Generals advance as war progressed even Lefty Generals can recognize military talent and Right-of-Center generals were promoted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Japanese Nikkei dropped another 3.22% today and their market reopens in a little over an hour from now and if it does not go up even slightly, expect our DOW to begin DOWN tomorrow too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Billionaires Dumping Stocks, Economist Knows Why
Sunday, 26 May 2013 06:50 PM

Despite the 6.5% stock market rally over the last three months, a handful of billionaires are quietly dumping their American stocks ... and fast.

Warren Buffett, who has been a cheerleader for U.S. stocks for quite some time, is dumping shares at an alarming rate. He recently complained of “disappointing performance” in dyed-in-the-wool American companies like Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, and Kraft Foods.

In the latest filing for Buffett’s holding company Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett has been drastically reducing his exposure to stocks that depend on consumer purchasing habits. Berkshire sold roughly 19 million shares of Johnson & Johnson, and reduced his overall stake in “consumer product stocks” by 21%. Berkshire Hathaway also sold its entire stake in California-based computer parts supplier Intel.

With 70% of the U.S. economy dependent on consumer spending, Buffett’s apparent lack of faith in these companies’ future prospects is worrisome.

Unfortunately Buffett isn’t alone.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/billionaires...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows Ike was a closet Democrat. Truman offered to step aside if Ike ran as a Democrat, but he declined.
<quoted text>
So, Eisenhower was a closet democrat who refused to run as a democrat even after, so you state, Truman offered to step aside. Do you know this makes no sense?

That Ike could not stand Truman is well-known, No news there. It's not so much either that he doubted JFK's competence, it's more like he didn't like his youth.

From much reading I've done on both McArthur and Eisenhower, I would think, though both were great generals, that McArthur was the best of the two. But hey, that's me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
But you might try and change your name if you want to be taken seriously or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So, Eisenhower was a closet democrat who refused to run as a democrat even after, so you state, Truman offered to step aside. Do you know this makes no sense?
That Ike could not stand Truman is well-known, No news there. It's not so much either that he doubted JFK's competence, it's more like he didn't like his youth.
From much reading I've done on both McArthur and Eisenhower, I would think, though both were great generals, that McArthur was the best of the two. But hey, that's me.
What rank was Ike in 1933 when FDR became president? He was a major and in 1936 was promoted to Ltc and was promoted to BG in 1941.
October 3, 1941. Although his administrative abilities had been noticed, on the eve of the U.S. entry into World War II he had never held an active command above a battalion and was far from being considered by many as a potential commander of major operations.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What rank was Ike in 1933 when FDR became president? He was a major and in 1936 was promoted to Ltc and was promoted to BG in 1941.
<quoted text>
Again, you post gibberish which has nothing to do with the subject.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you might try and change your name if you want to be taken seriously or not.
Do you know what Nebka or shal i say who?

Nebka is the birth name of an Ancient Egyptian king (pharaoh) who ruled during the 3rd dynasty of the Old Kingdom. He is thought to be identical with the Hellenized name form Necherophes (by Manetho). Nebka is one of the most disputed kings of the Old Kingdom, since his name is handed down as cartouche name only, but is preserved always in the same typographical way. And because the sources for the name “Nebka” are that numerous, this ruler is seen as a historically important figure.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nebka

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min harmonious 1,079,654
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 42 min TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 53 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 1 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search