BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#157150 May 27, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
The Rich Get Richer, and They Have You to Thank, Says David Cay Johnston / Nov 19, 2010 /
The rich, thanks to government handouts, are getting richer at everyone else's expense. At least that's what David Cay Johnston claims in the book Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (and Stick You with the Bill)
"This enormous growth of incomes at the top is not the result of market forces -- there's some market forces -- but it's largely the result of all these rules nobody knows about," he tells Dan and Aaron in this clip.
The problem starts with government subsidies, says Johnston, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist. States are spending around $70 billion on government subsidies, he estimates. That doesn't include the hundreds of billions more doled out in federal subsidies.
"Is that capitalism?," he complains. "Go compete in a competitive arena. Don't go to Washington and say 'give me money' either by saying 'I don't have to pay taxes' or forcing other people to pay taxes that go to me. Go earn your money in the marketplace."
You do know that about 90% of all millionaires are self-made, don't you?
Yep, and government needs to stop doling out subsidies to lazy people who will not go to work or to alcohol and drug abusers. People on welfare should not be allowed to use alcohol or tobacco and if they get caught using illegal drugs, the are off the welfare system! And if they can not take care of their children, they should have their children taken away and they should be spayed or neutered just like a dog or cat.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#157151 May 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1 Some people think the President Obama's birth was predestined
that his mother and father was meant to meet and give birth to Him and he was going to be president.
That is how some of the birthers see it. The N.W.O or the Illuminati was behind it all.
They are a bunch of mental unbalanced nut cases
Obama is not a Messiah, a God, or even a true patriot. He is anti religion,anti American and he never should have been elected to any position of importance in the United States. If he never won an election he probably would have followed in the footsteps of some of his mentors and bombed government buildings.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157152 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but all budgets are passed by CONGRESS and the only thing any president can do is sign them into law.
Fact, Newt Gingrich rewrote Bill Clinton's budgets and BALANCED them and Bill Clintom signed them into law.
Bill Clinton also signed into law seven of the points of the Contract with America, to include Welfare Reform, into law and also signed the taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 into law.
But you, as a Libtard will only give Bill Clinton credit when it was Newt Gingrich who honchoed those bills through Congress!!!
Let's see now. Obama makes deficits. Well, in his first two years, that was the fault of the majority Dem congress and Obama.

Then, Repubs got a hold of the House. Obama's deficits became...Obama's fault

Before that, Clinton made surpluses. Guess what, it was the Repub majority in Congress and Newt who made that possible. Clinton had zich to do with that.

Eisenhower made 2 surpluses. HIS doing. Eisenhower had 6 deficits. Damn Dem congress.

Bush(es), father and son, had 12 out of 12 deficits. Guess whose fault THAT was? Damn congress, nothing to do with the Bush clan.

And so it goes with Rogue. There are no losers for his side, only winners.

I have to laugh, laugh uncontrollably, when he writes about Newt's surplus budgets. There were surpluses because both sides compromised, with Clinton probably compromising a tad too much.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157153 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, I can't believe Obama said it! He said it has been fifty years since the end of combat during the Korean War unlike most Libtards who actually think the Korean War actually ended in 1953!
Oh, do you know why North Korea signed that armistice? Because Ike had just taken over the White House and they knew he would not be a wimp like Truman was!!!
Truman, who, right or wrong, dropped two A-bombs on Japan, fired the ever-popular McArthur, was a wimp? The daring and brilliant landing at Inchon that changed the course of the war by McArthur was approved by Truman who would've had to pay a terrible price, like Obama's Osama bin Laden operation, had it failed. Eisenhower had zilch to do with the Korean armistice, he had just arrived. Inchon did it.

As a footnote, Eisenhower, great tactician, consensus builder, formidable general, had no personal combat experience, Rogue. Eisenhower was first and foremost a man of peace, which is as it should be for any great military leader, as this is the underpinning principle, namely, peace, for which he fights.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#157154 May 27, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual and nobody can disprove me.
You are only a parrot saying whatever Fox News, Rush, and Glen Beck tell you.
You still believe the corporate mainstream media is liberal and Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.
LOL
Barack Hussein Obama is a anti-American, Kenyan-American who as a youth lived in Indonesia as a Muslim. It is not against the law to be a Muslim in the United States,it is however unpatriotic to lie about your religious beliefs. It is against the law to take an oath of office to defend the Constitution while you are trying to destroy it. Every since Obama has been occupying The White House he has been trying to destroy and divide our county. The past five years have been full of scandal and deceit. Why hasn't Obama been impeached by now?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157155 May 27, 2013
Nazrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that about 90% of all millionaires are self-made, don't you?
Yep, and government needs to stop doling out subsidies to lazy people who will not go to work or to alcohol and drug abusers. People on welfare should not be allowed to use alcohol or tobacco and if they get caught using illegal drugs, the are off the welfare system! And if they can not take care of their children, they should have their children taken away and they should be spayed or neutered just like a dog or cat.
Good thing you changed moniker in order to camouflage the above incredibly stupid post, Rogue. Everything, and I mean everything about it is wrong, I wouldn't even know where to start it is so bad.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157156 May 27, 2013
numb in the head nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1 the SHEEPLE think pResident Obama's birth was predestined
that his mother and father was meant to meet and give birth to Him and he was going to be president.
FIFY!
Now it is the truth!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157157 May 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not a Messiah, a God, or even a true patriot. He is anti religion,anti American and he never should have been elected to any position of importance in the United States. If he never won an election he probably would have followed in the footsteps of some of his mentors and bombed government buildings.
When you know you are about to type outlandishly stupid messages such as the above, you should emulate Rogue and do it under another moniker. Frankly, Frank, you are hopeless.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157158 May 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the umpteenth time
Umpteenth time???
Put a number value on that SHEEPLE!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157159 May 27, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Umpteenth time???
Put a number value on that SHEEPLE!
That's even harder to put a number value on the likes of you and your ilk, born and raised LOSER. So often, it's like the Obama BC court challenges, "umpteenth" has replaced numbers. Crawl back to your deepest hole, birther supreme.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157160 May 27, 2013
Linktv org wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop your nonsense worrying about Obama.
Stop your nonsense worrying about Bush and Cheney.
They have been gone 4 years already.
When does the time come for Obama to get the blame for what HE has done?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
We all know why these are the FACTS!
Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?
We KNOW that the Obama Administration is tho most corrupt in US History.
We also know that Government in general is also the most corrupt that has ever existed because it stems from a usurper who has no respect for the Constitution or the law that it represents.
That is no earth shattering revelation SHEEPLE!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157162 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, I can't believe Obama said it! He said it has been fifty years since the end of combat during the Korean War unlike most Libtards who actually think the Korean War actually ended in 1953!
Oh, do you know why North Korea signed that armistice? Because Ike had just taken over the White House and they knew he would not be a wimp like Truman was!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Truman, who, right or wrong, dropped two A-bombs on Japan, fired the ever-popular McArthur, was a wimp? The daring and brilliant landing at Inchon that changed the course of the war by McArthur was approved by Truman who would've had to pay a terrible price, like Obama's Osama bin Laden operation, had it failed. Eisenhower had zilch to do with the Korean armistice, he had just arrived. Inchon did it.
As a footnote, Eisenhower, great tactician, consensus builder, formidable general, had no personal combat experience, Rogue. Eisenhower was first and foremost a man of peace, which is as it should be for any great military leader, as this is the underpinning principle, namely, peace, for which he fights.
Yep, Truman wimped out. Sure he ordered The Bomb to be dropped on Japan but that plan had been in the works for years and if he did not go through with it, he knew he would be responsible for another 100,000+ American deaths.
He was afraid that the Russians would get involved if he did drop the bomb but the Russians were already involved. sooo Thuman sat on his thumb and allowed another 20,000 Americans die.
And I agree that Ike was a left of center general..... but I don't think he would allow another 20,000 Americans die even if he had to nuke the Chinese. Why do you think the N. Koreans signed the Armistice just six months after Ike entered the White House.
Now, can you tell us why the Iranians let our embassy staff go while Reagan was being sworn in?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157164 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OMG, I can't believe Obama said it! He said it has been fifty years since the end of combat during the Korean War unlike most Libtards who actually think the Korean War actually ended in 1953!
Oh, do you know why North Korea signed that armistice? Because Ike had just taken over the White House and they knew he would not be a wimp like Truman was!!!<quoted text>
Yep, Truman wimped out. Sure he ordered The Bomb to be dropped on Japan but that plan had been in the works for years and if he did not go through with it, he knew he would be responsible for another 100,000+ American deaths.
He was afraid that the Russians would get involved if he did drop the bomb but the Russians were already involved. sooo Thuman sat on his thumb and allowed another 20,000 Americans die.
And I agree that Ike was a left of center general..... but I don't think he would allow another 20,000 Americans die even if he had to nuke the Chinese. Why do you think the N. Koreans signed the Armistice just six months after Ike entered the White House.
Now, can you tell us why the Iranians let our embassy staff go while Reagan was being sworn in?
Your Japan and the A-bomb analysis are totally off. Totally. Best you inform yourself on the Russian declaration of war on Japan, why the A-bomb was used, etc.

You agree that Eisenhower was centre-left? Agree with who? I never said that.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#157165 May 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not a Messiah, a God, or even a true patriot. He is anti religion,anti American and he never should have been elected to any position of importance in the United States. If he never won an election he probably would have followed in the footsteps of some of his mentors and bombed government buildings.
Do you realize how stupid that sounds??? President Obama has stated over and over he is a Christian

Tell be this if you are able to I believe that Tibet should be free from the unlawful Chinese rule and i try to follow the buddhist thinking.

Does that make me want to set myself on fire to protest about the unlawful Chinese rule of Tibet

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#157166 May 27, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY!
Now it is the truth!
So you think my adding something to my name makes you smart???
It just shows that you are a bottom feeder

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157167 May 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize how stupid that sounds??? President Obama has stated over and over he is a Christian
Tell be this if you are able to I believe that Tibet should be free from the unlawful Chinese rule and i try to follow the buddhist thinking.
Does that make me want to set myself on fire to protest about the unlawful Chinese rule of Tibet
Just because anyone says anything, does not mean it is true. I don't think Obama is a Christian nor a Muslim. He it just Politically Correct for whom ever he is talking too.
Yes, am I too believe the Tibetans should decide for themselves.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157168 May 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think my adding something to my name makes you smart???
It just shows that you are a bottom feeder
And you are a microbe feeding off of dead bottom feeders.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157169 May 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how no one ever noticed the new Play Law rules that made thousands of people, previously thought to be citizens in 1865, aliens.
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Funny, prior to 1866 the various states made the citizens of the USA, no one lost their citizenship with the change of power from the various states to the US Government, it was just streamlined by the 14th amendment.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157170 May 27, 2013
nebka the retard wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think my adding something to my name makes you smart???
It just shows that you are a bottom feeder
I did more than that!

The SHEEPLE think pResident Obama's birth was predestined
that his mother and father was meant to meet and give birth to Him and he was going to be president.

FIFY!
Now it is the truth!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157171 May 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Japan and the A-bomb analysis are totally off. Totally. Best you inform yourself on the Russian declaration of war on Japan, why the A-bomb was used, etc.
You agree that Eisenhower was centre-left? Agree with who? I never said that.
Everyone knows Ike was a closet Democrat. Truman offered to step aside if Ike ran as a Democrat, but he declined.
Eisenhower and Truman got along fine until Eisenhower began his campaign for the presidency in 1952 as a Republican. By then, Eisenhower had begun to regard Truman as an inept, undignified leader who had surrounded himself with crooks and cronies. Truman, in turn, was furious with Eisenhower's claim that there was a "mess" in Washington. He was incensed that Eisenhower would undermine his efforts to end the Korean War by promising to go there himself. And he certainly was not pleased with the candidate's criticism of his foreign policy, particularly since Eisenhower appeared to be in total accord with it before the campaign. When it came time for their traditional ride together as president and president-elect to Eisenhower's inauguration ceremonies, the chill in their relationship was clearly evident. Eisenhower even refused Truman's invitation to join him for coffee in the White House.
http://www.nps.gov/features/eise/jrranger/5ac...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min OzRitz 51,443
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min Brian_G 51,345
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Tilly 1,190,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Cold Front 69,112
Atheists can't prove there is no God. (Mar '11) 6 hr Sumpins Up 220
Dear Abby 3-1-15 6 hr tiredofit 3
Couple of goodies. What say you? 6 hr LetsGiveItATry 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future