BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,841 - 137,860 of 176,771 Comments Last updated 57 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In this case, I somewhat agree with Colon Powell. But I would rather the CIA do it and let the military strikes supporting soldiers in the field.
Going into so called friendly countries like Afghanistan is more a CIA thing. In fact I would rather have had the CIA do the UBL raid.
Military should conduct drone strikes: Powell: May 25, 2013
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— U.S. drone strikes should be conducted by the military, not the Central Intelligence Agency, and limited to targets that present a real immediate threat to the U.S., former Secretary of State Colin Powell said, according to a report Saturday.
According to an interview on Bloomberg TV, Powell, a retried U.S. Army general, said the unmanned, remotely controlled airplanes are a very effective weapon, but they need to be used in a more “circumscribed” manner to make sure the U.S. is focusing on the most high-value targets that represent a real immediate threat to Americans.
Powell, 76, was secretary of state for President George W. Bush from 2001-2005. The retired four-star Army general was chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1989-1993 during the first Persian Gulf War and earlier was, while serving in the Army, President Reagan’s national security adviser from 1987-1989.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/military-sho...
Rogue : "Going into so called friendly countries like Afghanistan "

A friendly country, Afghanistan? Pardon me? Next thing we know, you'll be labelling Pakistan another friendly country.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. PL3453 F0RW4RD 1FU C4N R34D 7H15.
Republicans minds can 'do' amazing things!
libTARDS not so much :)

Have a GREAT Memorial Day weekend !!!
FLY "our" Flag <3
Grand Birther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Dumbarse: "Here I agree with Colin Powell blah blah blah."

As if Rogue Dumbarse's silly opinion matters compared to actual leaders.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check: President Obama is the President of the United States and there is absolutely nothing that Play Law can do about that.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/
Intelligent FACT CHECK!

The usurper's Administration explained.....

The Obama Administration the the most corrupt, criminal and openly tyrannical US government, which is now openly attacking the USA and its people, that has existed in US history. It has also, until recently, been able to keep all aspects of its tyranny under wraps…with the assistance and collaboration of the equally corrupt US media. Even today, many media outlets are still working for Obama, in order to minimize his visible complicity in the assassinations of US citizens in Benghazi, his illegal spying on and record-seizing of news agencies and their reporters (to date the AP and Fox News), his illegal and Gestapo-like usage of one of the most powerful and suppressive agencies ever to exist…the IRS…to threaten and intimidate US citizens (aka conservatives) who do not agree with his Hitlerian and Stalinistic programs and policies with their own and their families’ personal destruction; along with Obama’s continuing active destruction of virtually every aspect of what was once the United States of America.

The ObamaGov is unabashedly a criminal syndicate that has been getting away with its criminalities via stonewalling Congress (which recently finally decided to actually fight back) during committee investigation questioning, providing the answer “I don’t know” to virtually everything asked of them (on Benghazi Hillary consistently said “I don’t know” and “what difference does it make” and regarding his DOJ Holder says he “knows nothing” about what‘s going on in his department if he is implicated in its ongoing criminalities). And now, a top IRS official (who has been rewarded by Obama for her criminal behaviors with her new position of “Head Enforcer of ObamaCare“) Lois Lerner has invoked the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination during today’s House Oversight Committee. Sitting there with her stone-faced “you can’t touch me” demeanor, Lerner repeatedly told Chairman Darrell Issa ‘I refuse to answer any questions on the subject posed by the committee today’. BTW, if you didn’t already know it, this scandal (and others around the country) was perpetrated by Lerner’s IRS lackeys who affected the let’s-go-after-all-Conservativ es-and-Constitutionalist-and-g et-’em-good programs.

Guys and gals, this is what I and other have been writing about for years.

These are not my words but they describe how I feel.
The message is the same thing that I have said many times before.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACT that Obama still cannot convince smart Americans that he was born in Hawaii with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains a one-of-a-kind error and no seal of authentication from Hawaii has him worried now even after 5 years.
Congress will be forced to renounce political correctness in order to save this nation from a usurper who is hell bent on destroying this country if he is not removed for being what he is, an illegal pResident, in order to undue every illegal thing that he has done!
'Smart Americans didnt need to be convinced the only ones who remain unconvinced are the and mentally ill.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FLY "our" Flag <3
LMAO!!
Yes American Lady Republican Minds CAN do Amazing things!
Truer words were NEVER spoken!
There are times that I am absolutly in AWE at what Republican minds are capable of.
truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FLY "our" Flag <3
I didnt realize Fantasy Island had its own Flag....

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

This LTC is toast. Twice during my Army career I was associated with two wife-swapping clubs and they are very disruptive and bad for moral of the unit. In one bad office situation I was able to transfer out and in other it was falling apart when I got there.
But the worst part, in both cases, the senior officer was involved and it causes a toxic situation.
Oh, if this LTC does not understand that this is not a UCMJ issue, he is about to find out!

Army Probes Base Commander Amid Sexual-Misconduct Report
By Gopal Ratnam - May 26

The Army is investigating the commander of a battalion at the main U.S. missile defense base for condoning sexual affairs at the remote facility in Alaska, creating what subordinates called a “toxic environment.”
The service already was looking into the commander at Fort Greely, dedicated to defending the U.S. from missile attack, for promoting a World War II-style pinup calendar with photos of his wife and scantily clad female soldiers.

The investigation involving Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Miley, the commander of the Alaska Army National Guard’s 49th Missile Defense Battalion, was confirmed in an e-mailed statement by Marco Morales, a spokesman for the Space and Missile Defense Command, who declined to discuss details.
Miley said in a Jan. 4 meeting that adultery isn’t punishable under military law, according to soldiers who complained in an e-mail two days later to the head of the missile defense command. According to Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, adultery is a criminal offense if the affair is prejudicial to good order and discipline.
“The modern military is an environment where sexual misconduct is commonplace,” Miley said at the meeting, according to comments cited in the e-mail and confirmed by one of the people who was in the audience. Bloomberg News obtained a copy of the e-mail, which was unsigned, and the account was confirmed by three people who worked on the base and are familiar with the events.
‘Insidious’ Forces
The allegations surfaced amid an uproar over a surge in sexual-assault allegations in the military that President Barack Obama has described as “shameful and disgraceful.” Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel told graduates at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point yesterday that they must build a “culture of respect” to stop “these debilitating, insidious and destructive forces.”
At Fort Greely, fraternization increased and enlisted soldiers seemed to get favorable treatment from officers for trading sexual favors because no disciplinary action was taken in cases of adultery, according to one of the three people, who said they spoke on condition of anonymity because the Army had forbidden them from discussing the allegations.
The battalion has at least 16 women among its 195 members, including a military police contingent, according to a unit phone list.
Miley declined to comment when contacted by phone and referred questions to the unit’s public affairs office. The spokesman there directed queries to the Space and Missile Defense Command.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-25/comm...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

This has happened many times before and will happen again and the military will come down hard on the offender. In Kelly Flinn's case the Libtards claimed that because she was a female, she was the victim. Sorry folks, the senior ranking member is seen as a the worst violator as they have the power!

Kelly Flinn incident
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kelly Flinn, sometimes referred to as Kelly Flynn (born December 23, 1970), was the first female B-52 pilot in the United States Air Force (USAF). She was discharged from the U.S. Air Force in 1997 after an adulterous affair with the husband of an enlisted subordinate, for military offenses including disobeying a direct order from her commanding officer to break off the affair, and for lying to him about having done so. Flinn's trouble with the Air Force received widespread media attention at the time and was discussed in a U.S. Senate hearing on May 22, 1997.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

This is from an old blog and note the Libtardian response. Yes, I have seen men screw themselves into the ground.
Unlike the IRS, in the military, if you lie to a superior or a board, you will be punished!
Rogue

She was kicked out for lying........not "Laying".....but, "Lying". If you go before a board of inquiry..........you are supposed to tell the truth. She did not.....and was caught. ergo, "C-ya"!

Dirk"Buff-my-BUFF'Savage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's true that she was discharged for lying. However, what was unfair is that the question she was asked would never have been asked of a male pilot, because affairs are deemed acceptable for males, and no one wants to put a male into a position where he has to lie about sex and then run the risk of getting discharged. Let's be real, her superiors were probably looking for an excuse to get rid of her ever since she entered the service.

Cheers,
Pete
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech...
gogurs

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ………
get the Impeachment rollin
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is obvious that you do not know Military 101. As a Reserve officer John Kerry only served four out his six year reserve commitment. Also he was discharged in Dec. 1970 but the date on his DD214 was blacked out. WHY. Well, in 1978 he received an UNGRADED discharge!!!
And why would anyone receive an upgraded discharge? If is discharge was anything but an HONORABLE discharge. You see, Jimmy Carter not only pardoned more Vietnam War draft dodgers but he also ordered the military to review LESS THAN HONORABLE discharges.
In other words, John Kerry's original DD214 was DIShonorable discharge.
Then lets talk about Albert Arnold "Owl" Gore JUNIOR's military service. Now Snopes whitewashed his military service but I will override it.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/gorev...
If you notice that in the picture of Owl in field gear, there is NO magazine in his M-16. In fact every picture I have seen of Owl in Vietnam, his weapon was not loaded!
Next, they did not send people to Vietnam who could not serve at least SIX months there. He enlisted in August 1969 with a 24 month enlistment and that means his DESOR would have been August 1971! And they claimed he left Vietnam early to make his DEROS but then why did he leave in May and be immediately discharged?
Oh, he claimed so he could attend college but college did not start until September!!!
In addition, Owl Gore also had a six year RESERVE commitment but it does not mention if he did any reserve time?
As usual, Snopes whitewashes Liberal's background!
Chicken Hawks - Hall of Shame
BUSH- CHENEY- RUDY- LIMBAUGH- O’REILLY- HANNITY LIEBERMAN & REAGAN

Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is obvious that you do not know Military 101. As a Reserve officer John Kerry only served four out his six year reserve commitment. Also he was discharged in Dec. 1970 but the date on his DD214 was blacked out. WHY. Well, in 1978 he received an UNGRADED discharge!!!
And why would anyone receive an upgraded discharge? If is discharge was anything but an HONORABLE discharge. You see, Jimmy Carter not only pardoned more Vietnam War draft dodgers but he also ordered the military to review LESS THAN HONORABLE discharges.
Then lets talk about Albert Arnold "Owl" Gore JUNIOR's military service. Now Snopes whitewashed his military service but I will override it.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/gorev...
If you notice that in the picture of Owl in field gear, there is NO magazine in his M-16. In fact every picture I have seen of Owl in Vietnam, his weapon was not loaded!
Next, they did not send people to Vietnam who could not serve at least SIX months there. He enlisted in August 1969 with a 24 month enlistment and that means his DESOR would have been August 1971! And they claimed he left Vietnam early to make his DEROS but then why did he leave in May and be immediately discharged?
Oh, he claimed so he could attend college but college did not start until September!!!
In addition, Owl Gore also had a six year RESERVE commitment but it does not mention if he did any reserve time?
How would you know what I know about the military?

LOL

Young Republican Chicken Hawks

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a usurper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

truman wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Yes American Lady Republican Minds CAN do Amazing things!
Truer words were NEVER spoken!
There are times that I am absolutly in AWE at what Republican minds are capable of.
Jimmy Carter, the hero of the Iranian hostage crisis!
Bill Clinton, he will be remembered as the president between two Bushs!
And then comes Barry Obama, the manchurian candidate who is the most incompetent president since Carter and the most corrupt since Wilson!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your "multitude of CIA" like the 97% of all scientists that agree on man-made global warming? I am sure you can not quantitate that as just like active duty military, they can not commentate on political issues. It's that pesky Hatch Act thing!!!
But it is amazing how many CIA and State Dept. employees who have so far testified at the House's Ben Ghazi hearings!!!
Obama will NEVER be impeached for Ben Ghazi, IRS, War, Drones, Torture, Wiretapping Americans, or any other thing.......

....... PERIOD.

Does Rogue know why?

Because Obama swept 8 years of Bush/Cheney crimes under the rug.

THAT'S WHY.

----------

Comey Implicates Cheney in Wiretapping Reprisal
http://tinyurl.com/24435w 07 June 2007
Former Deputy Attorney General James Comey told the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, in written remarks Wednesday, that Vice President Dick Cheney blocked the promotion of a top Justice Department lawyer after the official called into question the legality of the White House's secret domestic spying program.
In written responses to detailed questions from Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy, Comey said he "understood that someone at the White House communicated to Attorney General [Alberto] Gonzales that the vice president would oppose the appointment" of Patrick Philbin to deputy solicitor general.

Gonzales, Comey said, decided to pursue another candidate for solicitor general when Cheney threatened to intervene.
Philbin was one of the DOJ officials who reviewed the domestic spy program. His classified analysis about the legality of the program led the Justice Department, in March 2004, to refuse the White House's request to re-certify it on grounds that it appeared to be illegal. Philbin threatened to resign when the White House circumvented the DOJ and reauthorized the spy program over the objections of Comey and then Attorney General John Ashcroft.
President Bush secretly authorized the surveillance program after 9/11 to monitor communications between alleged terrorist suspects abroad and US citizens, without first obtaining approval from a special court designated to authorize such activities under guidelines known as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. The program has come under fire by civil liberties groups and Republican and Democratic lawmakers who said innocent American citizens have been caught up in the wiretaps.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/060707A.sht...

---------

An Investigation of Allegations of Politicized Hiring by Monica Goodling and Other Staff in the Office of the Attorney General
http://www.cq.com/flatfiles/editorialFiles/te...

=========

DOJ: Former aide broke law in hiring scandal
Politics influenced hiring of career prosecutors, report says
http://tinyurl.com/5j2fcl / July. 28, 2008
WASHINGTON - A new Justice Department report concludes that politics illegally influenced the hiring of career prosecutors and immigration judges, and largely lays the blame on top aides to former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales.
Monday's report singles out the department's former White House liaison, Monica Goodling, for violating federal law and Justice Department policy by discriminating against job applicants who weren't Republican or conservative loyalists.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25885761/

-----

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

I think the Democrats are really worried about is 2014! If you look at the mid-term election, the Party in the White House almost always loses seats in both Houses of Congress!
Obama has been seriously damaged so far this year and the future looks bleak for the rest of his term.
Rogue

Democratic Presidential Contenders Stay in the Shadows by David Catanese May 26, 2013

Republican hopefuls have already hit the trail, but the weird makeup of the 2016 Democratic field has the party stuck on hold. David Catanese talks to party officials about how the race will unfold.
The schedules of the 2016 Democratic prospects are strikingly dormant by comparison. And Democratic leaders in the early presidential-nominating states aren’t expecting the lull on their side to let up in the coming summer months.

“Because they’re not in control of the White House, I think [Republicans] have got a bit more opportunity to push back right now,” acknowledges Troy Price, the executive director of the Iowa Democratic Party.“I think Democrats are taking it a little easy right now on that front.”

Just this week, Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul campaigned at a party dinner in New Hampshire; Walker swung through GOP galas in Connecticut, New York, and Iowa; Rick Santorum announced he was heading back to the Hawkeye State in August; and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz was slated as the headliner for the Orange County, California, GOP’s June 14 dinner.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your "multitude of CIA" like the 97% of all scientists that agree on man-made global warming? I am sure you can not quantitate that as just like active duty military, they can not commentate on political issues. It's that pesky Hatch Act thing!!!
But it is amazing how many CIA and State Dept. employees who have so far testified at the House's Ben Ghazi hearings!!!
Think-tanks take oil money and use it to fund climate deniers
Exxon / Mobil cash supported concerted campaign to undermine case for man-made warming / 7 February 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/ydncytq
An orchestrated campaign is being waged against climate change science to undermine public acceptance of man-made global warming, environment experts claimed last night.
The attack against scientists supportive of the idea of man-made climate change has grown in ferocity since the leak of thousands of documents on the subject from the University of East Anglia (UEA) on the eve of the Copenhagen climate summit last December.
Free-market, anti-climate change think-tanks such as the Atlas Economic Research Foundation in the US and the International Policy Network in the UK have received grants totaling hundreds of thousands of pounds from the multinational energy company Exxon / Mobil. Both organizations have funded international seminars pulling together climate change deniers from across the globe.
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/clim...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/gorev ...
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken Hawks - Hall of Shame
BUSH- CHENEY- RUDY- LIMBAUGH- O’REILLY- HANNITY LIEBERMAN & REAGAN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yWnkr-y5zFgXX
I did not bother going to your bigoted link as I know the truth and you are clueless.
Oh, can't contest even one of my points, can you?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that all Flag Officers (generals and admirals) are 1) appointed by the president and 2) confirmed by the Senate. As a result you get very few Loony-Lefties or Radical-Righties but you do get a lot of political moderates of which about a half lean-left and the other have lean-right.
Ergo, you will get some flag officer who will endorse Democrats and some who will endorse Republicans.
Tea Party climate change deniers funded by BP and other major polluters
Midterm election campaigns of Tea Party favorites DeMint and Inhofe have received over $240,000 / 24 October 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/33n3xvq
BP and several other big European companies are funding the midterm election campaigns of Tea Party favourites who deny the existence of global warming or oppose Barack Obama's energy agenda, the Guardian has learned.
An analysis of campaign finance by Climate Action Network Europe (Cane) found nearly 80% of campaign donations from a number of major European firms were directed towards senators who blocked action on climate change. These included incumbents who have been embraced by the Tea Party such as Jim DeMint, a Republican from South Carolina, and the notorious climate change denier James Inhofe, a Republican from Oklahoma.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/oct/24/t...

==========

Military Panel: Climate Change Threatens U.S. National Security
WASHINGTON, DC, April 16, 2007 (ENS)/ http://tinyurl.com/2p8mhs
- Global climate change presents a serious national security threat that could affect Americans at home, impact U.S. military operations, and heighten global tensions, finds a study released today by a blue-ribbon panel of 11 of the most senior retired U.S. admirals and generals.
Climate change, national security and energy dependence are a related set of global challenges that will add to tensions even in stable regions of the world, found the panel, known as the Military Advisory Board.
"We will pay for this one way or another," said retired Marine Corps General Anthony Zinni, former commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East. "We will pay to reduce greenhouse gas emissions today, and we'll have to take an economic hit of some kind. Or, we will pay the price later in military terms. And that will involve human lives. There will be a human toll."
"The U.S. should commit to a stronger national and international role to help stabilize climate changes at levels that will avoid significant disruption to global security and stability," the Military Advisory Board recommends.
Retired U.S. Marine Corps General Anthony Zinni is a former Commander in Chief of U.S. Central Command.

Retired U.S. Army General Gordon Sullivan is a former Army chief of staff.

Retired Navy Vice Admiral Richard Truly was NASA administrator from 1989 to 1992 and then served as director of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.

Retired Admiral Joseph Lopez is one of two flag officers in the history of the U.S. Navy who have achieved four-star rank after direct commission from enlisted service.

Retired Air Force General Charles "Chuck" Wald is a command pilot with more than 430 combat hours over Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Iraq and Bosnia.

Retired Navy Admiral Joseph Prueher was U.S. ambassador to China from November 1999 to May 2001.

Retired Vice Admiral Paul G. Gaffney II now is the president of Monmouth University in New Jersey.
http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/apr2007/2007-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,095,764
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 min SLY WEST 552
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 min SLY WEST 286
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 68,837
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Pippa 97,783
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min KiMare 49,257
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 30 min boundary painter 1,239

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info