BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157093 May 26, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: "Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?"
Answer:
Again you FAILED to explain these truths away SHEEPLE!
All of Congress has got no balls and are scared of being labeled as racist by SHEEPLE like you!

Obama's valid birth certificate resides in Kenya where Obama the usurper was born!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
We all know why these are the FACTS!
Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?

We KNOW that the Obama Administration is tho most corrupt in US History.
We also know that Government in general is also the most corrupt that has ever existed because it stems from a usurper who has no respect for the Constitution or the law that it represents.

That is no earth shattering revelation SHEEPLE!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#157094 May 26, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
For Obama to have been born in a foreign country:
(1) Obama’s relatives would have had to have been rich enough (and they weren’t. In 1961 Obama’s grandfather was a furniture salesman, and his grandmother was a low-level employee in a bank, and his father went from Kenya to Hawaii on a free flight) and dumb enough to send their daughter at high risk of stillbirth to a foreign country to give birth—-—despite there being fine hospitals in Hawaii;
(2) Obama’s mother would have had to have traveled overseas ALONE (since WND has proven with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961) and somehow got Obama back to the USA without getting him entered on her US passport or getting a visa for him (which would have had to have been applied for in a US consulate in that country and the records would still exist);
(3) got the officials in Hawaii to record his birth in Hawaii despite (as birthers claim) his being born in another country and somehow got the teacher who wrote home to her father, named Stanley, about the birth in Hawaii of a child to a woman named Stanley to lie (and since the woman’s father’s name really was Stanley, she would have had to have found one of the very few women with fathers of that name to do it).
If you sincerely believe that Obama could have been born in a foreign country, then you could answer all three points. For Obama to have been born in a foreign country, all three would have had to have happened.
So, the question is, what are the chances that all three happened?
Ellen1 Some people think the President Obama's birth was predestined
that his mother and father was meant to meet and give birth to Him and he was going to be president.

That is how some of the birthers see it. The N.W.O or the Illuminati was behind it all.

They are a bunch of mental unbalanced nut cases
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157095 May 27, 2013
YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS 'STAR-SPANGLED BANNER'
Band challenges nation to renew intimacy with patriotic theme

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/you-havent-heard-t...

Enjoy your *Memorial Day* Folks ...
FLY "our" USofA Flag ...
please :)

AND support OUR Veterans ...
They are HOW "we" are still here!
truman

Boise, ID

#157097 May 27, 2013
Listen to Jimi Hendrix version of the 'Star Spangled Banner' and enjoy your Memorial Day!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157098 May 27, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellen1 Some people think the President Obama's birth was predestined
that his mother and father was meant to meet and give birth to Him and he was going to be president.
That is how some of the birthers see it. The N.W.O or the Illuminati was behind it all.
They are a bunch of mental unbalanced nut cases
Well, if Row v. Waid was the law of the land in 1961, we never would have heard about him. Now, how many people have been flushed down the toilet since then?
Some that may have been another Dr. Charles R. Drew who saved thousands of lives.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157099 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When my daughter was 13 y/o I took her to three "professional" wrestling events. I did not go there for myself but to make sure my young daughter and her friends we safe! Yes, I did watch but I was not impressed!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if you daughter asks to be taken to a wrestling bout,(means she knows about it, means she's been watching it on tv), how can you, as a supposedly responsible parent, let her attend one?
Whereas a Libtard like you would rather I have taken her to an opera which I may enjoy but she wouldn't? As far as being a responsible parent, I took her and I supervised so she and her friends would be safe.
How many other parents would drop their pre-teens off at a shopping mall or a skating rink and then they go to diner and a movie and assume their children will be safe?
Oh, most kids get home from school before their parents get home from work and maybe that was when she watched wrasling on TV? But the way, I usually call it wrasling rather than wrestling as one is just entertainment while the other is a sport.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157100 May 27, 2013
‘It Brought Tears to Our Eyes’: American Describes Witnessing Thousands in Paris March Against Gay Marriage By Liz Klimas | The Blaze

Although France officially legalized gay marriage last month, organizers of an anti-gay marriage -- or "pro-family" -- parade decided to go forward with a planned demonstration Sunday -- and hundreds of thousands turned out.
Sandy Glass from Naperville, Illinois, was in Paris and witnessed the parade unexpectedly, telling TheBlaze she and her husband estimated more than 250,000 people were present.
"It brought tears to our eyes," Glass, a conservative and Glenn Beck fan, said in a phone interview.
"We go to France a lot and thought it was another left wing protest," she said later, recalling that last year they found themselves in the middle of a Socialist rally.
When they followed the noise and witnessed what she described as "pro-family" signs, Glass said she realized "oh, we're not the only 'crazy' ones," explaining that it is "sometimes very difficult to be on the right in America."
The Associated Press reported there being about 5,000 police present for the demonstration, due to clashes that have occurred in other anti-gay marriage protests.
But Glass said the event was very well organized and even seemed to have its own security detail.
"Nobody bothered these people," she said, noting that people on the street were giving thumbs up and people in balconies were cheering. "
Here are some photos from the event:
"It was such a show of force that was pro something, not against something," she said. "I think it was awesome."
The plan of French protesters, according to Glass, is to vote out lawmakers with whom they hold opposition in 2014.
http://news.yahoo.com/brought-tears-eyes-amer...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157101 May 27, 2013
Hummm, 36 inches of snow in LATE MAY?!? I know, I know, Global Warming causes more snow!

Where's spring? Upstate New York gets 3 feet of snow on Memorial Day weekend: May 27, 2013 Associated Press

WILMINGTON, N.Y.– A Memorial Day weekend storm has dropped three feet of snow on a New York ski mountain near the Vermont boarder.
Whiteface Mountain spokesman Jon Lundin says 36 inches of white powder has blanketed the nearly 5,000-foot tall mountain in the Adirondacks. That has forced the Olympic Regional Development Authority to close Whiteface Veteran's Memorial Highway on the backside of the mountain.
Lundin says the snow began lightly falling Saturday and steadily dropped Sunday, finishing in the evening. He didn't know if the 3-foot snowfall was a record for Whiteface.
Burlington, Vt., National Weather Service meteorologist Mike Muccilli says the mountain experienced steady snow and gusty winds throughout the weekend.
He says Mount Mansfield, in Stowe, Vt., had 13.2 inches of snow Sunday, the latest in the season it's ever had a foot.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2013/05/27/whe...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#157102 May 27, 2013
Obama is a traitor.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157103 May 27, 2013
This is nothing. Why when I go to a Jacksonville Jaguar game I take my M-15 with six 100 round magazines and a bayonet (just in case I run out of ammo)!
Rogue

Here’s the assortment of crude weapons confiscated outside the Coppa Italia final
By Brooks Peck | Dirty Tackle

This year's Coppa Italia marked the first time the tournament has ended with a Rome derby and thus the first time both participants played the final in their home stadium (since the Stadio Olimpico is always the host site). Given the fact that was not just a match between the fiercest of intracity rivals, but one with a trophy on the line, local authorities anticipated an especially combustable atmosphere. Judging by the frightening array of crude weapons confiscated by police before the match, it seems the historic final between Roma and Lazio could've been ruined before it even began.
Of course, any Rome derby is bound to include a variety of violence of weaponry. This time, however, police confiscated garden tools, kitchen knives and hatchets all taped to sticks for maximum stabbing reach from ultras under the Ponte della Musica.
Psy, who performed his played-out hit "Gangnam Style" before the match to a chorus of boos, should be thankful those items were confiscated so they couldn't be thrown at him...
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-ta...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157104 May 27, 2013
truman wrote:
Listen to Jimi Hendrix version of the 'Star Spangled Banner' and enjoy your Memorial Day!
Well, I have a "Reflective" Memorial Day. first of all I think about one of my namesakes who died during WWII!
http://www.oneternalpatrol.com/ericksen-l-h.h...
Forever 19 y/o. Sunk by their own torpedo too!
http://www.navsource.org/archives/08/0830625....
gurswate

Pittsburgh, PA

#157105 May 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Kenyan born Obama needs impeaced he another Nixon

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157107 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Row v. Waid was the law of the land in 1961, we never would have heard about him. Now, how many people have been flushed down the toilet since then?
Some that may have been another Dr. Charles R. Drew who saved thousands of lives.
This is the umpteenth time you've reproduced this vile, vulgar, ignorant, redneck and racist rant. To wish for your president to have been aborted is just plain opposite to what you claim to be, a Christian, as it fosters "forbidden abortion and immense hate. You never once wrote that Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler should have been aborted, no, but Obama, who, to you, is some kind of criminal and killer of men women and children, should've been aborted.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157108 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
‘It Brought Tears to Our Eyes’: American Describes Witnessing Thousands in Paris March Against Gay Marriage By Liz Klimas | The Blaze
Although France officially legalized gay marriage last month, organizers of an anti-gay marriage -- or "pro-family" -- parade decided to go forward with a planned demonstration Sunday -- and hundreds of thousands turned out.
Sandy Glass from Naperville, Illinois, was in Paris and witnessed the parade unexpectedly, telling TheBlaze she and her husband estimated more than 250,000 people were present.
"It brought tears to our eyes," Glass, a conservative and Glenn Beck fan, said in a phone interview.
"We go to France a lot and thought it was another left wing protest," she said later, recalling that last year they found themselves in the middle of a Socialist rally.
When they followed the noise and witnessed what she described as "pro-family" signs, Glass said she realized "oh, we're not the only 'crazy' ones," explaining that it is "sometimes very difficult to be on the right in America."
The Associated Press reported there being about 5,000 police present for the demonstration, due to clashes that have occurred in other anti-gay marriage protests.
But Glass said the event was very well organized and even seemed to have its own security detail.
"Nobody bothered these people," she said, noting that people on the street were giving thumbs up and people in balconies were cheering. "
Here are some photos from the event:
"It was such a show of force that was pro something, not against something," she said. "I think it was awesome."
The plan of French protesters, according to Glass, is to vote out lawmakers with whom they hold opposition in 2014.
http://news.yahoo.com/brought-tears-eyes-amer...
I can't believe you wrote : ""It brought tears to our eyes," Glass, a conservative and Glenn Beck fan, said in a phone interview." Indeed, you take the word of a conservative and Glenn Beck fan on the subject of gay marriage? Are you totally insane?

I explained to you yesterday the 53% French approval poll on gay marriage. I explained to you who those protestors were, and how it was their constitutional right to protest, but that they were not Moslems but mostly conservatives from the rural areas. But being who you are, you come back with testimony from, yes, from a conservative Glen Beck adorator? There are a few loose tiles up there, yessiree.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157109 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is nothing. Why when I go to a Jacksonville Jaguar game I take my M-15 with six 100 round magazines and a bayonet (just in case I run out of ammo)!
Rogue
Here’s the assortment of crude weapons confiscated outside the Coppa Italia final
By Brooks Peck | Dirty Tackle
This year's Coppa Italia marked the first time the tournament has ended with a Rome derby and thus the first time both participants played the final in their home stadium (since the Stadio Olimpico is always the host site). Given the fact that was not just a match between the fiercest of intracity rivals, but one with a trophy on the line, local authorities anticipated an especially combustable atmosphere. Judging by the frightening array of crude weapons confiscated by police before the match, it seems the historic final between Roma and Lazio could've been ruined before it even began.
Of course, any Rome derby is bound to include a variety of violence of weaponry. This time, however, police confiscated garden tools, kitchen knives and hatchets all taped to sticks for maximum stabbing reach from ultras under the Ponte della Musica.
Psy, who performed his played-out hit "Gangnam Style" before the match to a chorus of boos, should be thankful those items were confiscated so they couldn't be thrown at him...
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-ta...
Ignorance and buffoonery know no limits. And you don't even care that sane people mock you.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157111 May 27, 2013
gurswate wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=5bkae8nr2w Q …
Kenyan born Obama needs impeaced he another Nixon
Try writing the above in English, please.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#157112 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if Row v. Waid was the law of the land in 1961, we never would have heard about him. Now, how many people have been flushed down the toilet since then?
Some that may have been another Dr. Charles R. Drew who saved thousands of lives.
Lol, Rogue Dumbarse of course knows full well that abortions were quite easily obtained in 1961.

Rogue Dumbarse just needs an excuse to wish death upon someone he virulently and violently hates, because Rogue's an awful person.
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#157113 May 27, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama is a traitor.
YES, Only to the Liberal Left.

Obama is loyal to corporate America just like Bush and Cheney.

=========

Hill Poll: Voters: Obama no better than Bush on security vs civil liberties
02/11/13 / http://tinyurl.com/b5gam9z
A majority of voters believe President Obama has been no better than his immediate predecessor, President George W. Bush, when it comes to balancing national security with the protection of civil liberties, according to a new poll for The Hill.
Thirty-seven percent of voters argue that Obama has been worse than Bush while 15 percent say he has been “about the same.”
http://thehill.com/polls/282147-hill-poll-vot...

==========

The Book of Jobs
Forget monetary policy. Re-examining the cause of the Great Depression—the revolution in agriculture that threw millions out of work—the author argues that the U.S. is now facing and must manage a similar shift in the “real” economy, from industry to service, or risk a tragic replay of 80 years ago. By Joseph E. Stiglitz / http://tinyurl.com/84jvp9g
http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/2012/01/st...

-------

The NDAA and the Death of the Democratic State
by Chris Hedges / http://tinyurl.com/ay2k26z / February 11, 2013
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/02/11-2...

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) is a federal law specifying the budget and expenditures of the United States Department of Defense. Each year's act also includes other provisions, some related to civil liberties.
http://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/ndaa

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157114 May 27, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will NEVER be impeached for Ben Ghazi, IRS, War, Drones, Torture, Wiretapping Americans, or any other thing.......
....... PERIOD.
Does Rogue know why?
Because Obama swept 8 years of Bush/Cheney crimes under the rug.
THAT'S WHY.
-----
The only problem is that neither Bush nor Cheney committed any crime and Obama and Holder know it regardless of what you Libtards say.
And the reason why Obama will not be impeached is because you Libtards do not mind sleeping with pigs!
Linktv org

Sayville, NY

#157115 May 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
California Fudges the Math on Obamacare
By Lanhee Chen May 24, 2013
Some supporters of Obamacare are willing to try every trick in the book to convince a skeptical public that the law may actually lower health insurance premiums.
Does anything about that sound strange to you? It should. The only way Covered California's experts arrive at their conclusion is to compare apples to oranges -- that is, comparing next year’s individual premiums to this year’s small employer premiums.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-24/cali...
TRUTH IS, Obamacare is Romneycare, which was endorsed by Republican Senate Leader Bob Dole and the Conservative think tank Heritage Foundation, back in the 1990s.

Obama passed a Republican Healthcare Plan with NOT ONE Republican voting for it.

Liberals wanted Single Payer Health Care or even a Public Option.

----------

Key health care senators have industry ties
06/12/2009 / http://tinyurl.com/lhmgno
WASHINGTON -- Influential senators working to overhaul the nation's health care system have investments and family ties with some of the biggest names in the industry. The wife of Sen. Chris Dodd, the lawmaker in charge of writing the Senate's bill, sits on the boards of four health care companies.
Members of both parties have industry connections, including Democrats Jay Rockefeller and Tom Harkin, in addition to Dodd, and Republicans Tom Coburn, Judd Gregg, John Kyl and Orrin Hatch, financial reports showed Friday..
Jackie Clegg Dodd, wife of the Connecticut Democrat, is on the boards of Javelin Pharmaceuticals Inc., Cardiome Pharma Corp., Brookdale Senior Living and Pear Tree Pharmaceuticals.
Dodd is filling in for ailing Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., chairman of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, which will soon start work on a health care bill. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31331116/

========

How the White House's Deal With Big Pharma Undermines Democracy
August 09, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/murt6b
I'm a strong supporter of universal health insurance, and a fan of the Obama administration. But I'm appalled by the deal the White House has made with the pharmaceutical industry's lobbying arm to buy their support.

Last week, after being reported in the Los Angeles Times, the White House confirmed it has promised Big Pharma that any healthcare legislation will bar the government from using its huge purchasing power to negotiate lower drug prices. That's basically the same deal George W. Bush struck in getting the Medicare drug benefit, and it's proven a bonanza for the drug industry. A continuation will be an even larger bonanza, given all the Boomers who will be enrolling in Medicare over the next decade. And it will be a gold mine if the deal extends to Medicaid, which will be expanded under most versions of the healthcare bills now emerging from Congress, and to any public option that might be included.(We don't know how far the deal extends beyond Medicare because its details haven't been made public.)/
http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsv...

-----

Health Care Reform / Single Payer Is The Best Way And Obama and the HMOs are against it.
July 24, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/kwt9ay
Bill Moyers sits down with Trudy Lieberman, director of the health and medical reporting program at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism, and Marcia Angell, senior lecturer in social medicine at Harvard Medical School and former editor in chief of the New England Journal of Medicine.
http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/07242009/wa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min nanoanomaly 1,224,760
Ask Amy 5-6-15 4 min Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 5-6-15 9 min Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min helpful explainer 99,415
News Chicago signs compare homeless to rodents 57 min YesRodentsAll 3
Bill Clinton's Wife. 1 hr BlindHelenKeller 9
Did Keith Sus die in 2008 while riding motorcycle? (Oct '13) 1 hr Mama Mia 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]