BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,821 - 137,840 of 177,412 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156978 May 25, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I guess you aren't as smart as you think you are.
Don't you even realise what a silly fool you are? Not even embarrassed?

Ottawa

#156979 May 25, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are so predictable, you're boring. Thank you for the "english" lesson.
And you repeat your nonsense. Have you no pride? The earth is NOT flat.

Ottawa

#156980 May 25, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are so predictable, you're boring. Thank you for the "english" lesson.
And, I never meant to correct you and even less proffer an English lesson. However, and out of the blue, you said my English was poor or having difficulty with it or whatever. I asked for proof. Still not forthcoming. I just thought, as qui pro quo (that's a legal term, Justice ha ha Dale), that I'd point out one of yours.

Yes, I'm still waiting for your corrections.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#156981 May 25, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You seem to be the only one to be living in "play law", it takes an amendment to change the US Constitution.
As it stand now Obama is an alien and there isn't anything you can do about it, unless he was naturalized by a divorce decree.
Reality check: President Obama is the President of the United States and there is absolutely nothing that Play Law can do about that.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

RationalState

#156982 May 25, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
and in closing: James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:
When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.
That is indeed what he said about naturalization, however he also said:

“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156985 May 25, 2013
7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. PL3453 F0RW4RD 1FU C4N R34D 7H15.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156986 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Lame Stream Media will still not mention the word ....MUSLIM? They will mention they are from Iraq to Somalia, Afghanistan, etc. but will not mention that ALL of the rioters are MUSLIM!!!
Rogue
Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer
By Mia Shanley | Reuters –
Youth unemployment is especially high in neighborhoods such as the ones where the riots have taken place, home to asylum seekers from Iraq to Somalia, Afghanistan and Latin America.
http://news.yahoo.com/violence-spreads-outsid...
Demonstrably false as usual.

Rogue Moron believes every myth he dreams up in his empty head.

Location hidden

#156987 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In late July 1970 I graduated Army Flight School and in late August I arrived in Vietnam and served a full 366 days there.
George Bush also finished Air Force flight training a month earlier but he did not go to Vietnam. WHY? Well, his unit, 111th Fighter Squadron, had a mission in SEA (Southeast Asia)and rotated aircrews on 12 month tours. But by June 1970 his unit had received orders to return from Vietnam by the end of 1970 and all crews and aircraft were home by Christmas so Bush's service in Vietnam was not longer needed.
Bush flew the F-102 interceptor fighter plane nut three years later his unit was turning in their F-102s for F-101s which would require requalification. At that time Bush informed his commander he would not extend his service beyond six years and rather than spending $50,000-plus to qualify him in another airplane, they opted to "adminsteraily" ground him and at that point he lost his flight pay and was no longer required to take a flight physical.
He then asked for a drop in service just like Owl Gore did and was granted it with an Honorable Discharge.
But isn't it phunny that Snopes does not cover G.W. Bush. WHY? Because he was not a Democrat like Owl Gore of John F-up Kerry and he did not have any skeletons in his closet!!!
When I arrived in Vietnam you could fly thirty minutes in any direction and find jet fuel. I was initially assigned to the 195th ASH but just two months later it inactivated and it's colors returned home. And by the end of 1970 the 25rh Infantry Division also redeployed back to Hawaii leaving only the First Cavalry Div. the only division in III Corps. But the time I left Vietnam you had to really watch your fuel as you had to fly further and further to get it.
During the Battle of Snoul Cambodia the nearest fuel was almost 45 minutes flight and when you have a Huey which has a combat radius of only 100 miles, that can be very touchy. You refuel at Phuc Vinh, fly to the Cambodian border, fly for just one hour and you are bingo on fuel and must return to Phuc Vinh and could not return for about an hour and a half. In combat that is critical.
Oh, when the Battle of Snoul started to cook they did put a FARRP (Forward Area Refuel/Rearm Point) at An Loc but as soon as the battle was over, it was gone.
Oh, in addition to the 195th ASH and the 25th ID, all kinds of units were returning to the states, to include G.W. Bush's unit. Bush was not sent to SEA because his unit was getting ready to come home.

Location hidden

#156988 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Lame Stream Media will still not mention the word ....MUSLIM? They will mention they are from Iraq to Somalia, Afghanistan, etc. but will not mention that ALL of the rioters are MUSLIM!!!
Rogue
Youth unemployment is especially high in neighborhoods such as the ones where the riots have taken place, home to asylum seekers from Iraq to Somalia, Afghanistan and Latin America.
http://news.yahoo.com/violence-spreads-outsid ...
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Demonstrably false as usual.
Rogue Moron believes every myth he dreams up in his empty head.
Sad little troll. You can not contest even one of my points and Fox News has been reporting that the rioters are in fact .... MUSLIMS!!!

Location hidden

#156989 May 25, 2013
OMG, how dare the AP suspect this guy is an Islamic extremist?!? It is obvious the reporter did not get the word.
Rogue

French Soldier Stabbed In The Neck In Paris, Police Seeking Man Of North African Origin
By LORI HINNANT 05/25/13 AP

PARIS — A French soldier was stabbed in the throat in a busy commercial district outside Paris on Saturday, and the government said it was trying to determine if there were any links to the brutal killing of a British soldier by suspected Islamic extremists.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/25/fren...

Location hidden

#156990 May 25, 2013
Why did they comment. First of all there is not requirement for any president to return a salute as the president is a CIVILIAN. In fact, presidents returning salutes is a fairly recent addition and I think Ronald Reagan was the first president to return hand salutes.
It would be nice to get a simple nod of the head in return from a serviceman's hand salute as it is also custom when saluting to give the Greeting of the Day like "Good morning Sir".
A simple nod of the head and "Good morning" in return should be sufficient.

Obama Forgets To Salute Marine, Awkwardly Makes It Up To Him; The Huffington Post | By Gabrielle Dunkley: 05/24/2013

President Barack Obama forgot protocol while boarding Marine One en route to Annapolis, Maryland, CNN reported on Friday.

Obama did not salute the Marine standing at the bottom of the helicopter while boarding. Upon realizing the faux pas, the president jogged back down to shake hands with the Marine and spoke privately with him before entering the helicopter again.

Obama may have had plenty on his mind, as he was on his way to speak at the U.S. Naval Academy graduation, just a day after delivering a major speech on national security, drones and the detention center at Guantanamo Bay.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/obam...

Location hidden

#156991 May 25, 2013
This seems rather petty to me. Most confessions are done in a Confessional which are separate rooms connected by a heavy screen. The priest normally does not know who is entering a confessional and may not be able to tell the age of the confessee.
Also, there is usually a line of people waiting to have their confessions heard so it is not like the priest is in total privacy with the other person.
What is the priest to do? Put up a sign in front ot the confessional which says "Adults Only"?
I have little empathy for pedophiles but I also people can be forgiven ...... but not forgotten. It seems to me that the local DA is trying to make a name for himself!
Rogue

Newark archdiocese official resigns following priest's arrest; By David Jones | Reuters –

Fugee, a 52-year-old priest with St. Antoninus Parish in Newark, was arrested on seven counts of contempt of a judicial order. He was released on Tuesday on $25,000 bail.
The investigation found that Fugee heard confessions from minors between 2010 and 2012 at the Sacred Heart Church in Rochelle Park, New Jersey, and four other locations. Fugee resigned as a priest on May 2 and issued an apology to the church.
http://news.yahoo.com/newark-archdiocese-offi...

RationalState

#156992 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This seems rather petty to me. Most confessions are done in a Confessional which are separate rooms connected by a heavy screen. The priest normally does not know who is entering a confessional and may not be able to tell the age of the confessee.
Also, there is usually a line of people waiting to have their confessions heard so it is not like the priest is in total privacy with the other person.
What is the priest to do? Put up a sign in front ot the confessional which says "Adults Only"?
I have little empathy for pedophiles but I also people can be forgiven ...... but not forgotten. It seems to me that the local DA is trying to make a name for himself!
Rogue
Newark archdiocese official resigns following priest's arrest; By David Jones | Reuters –
Fugee, a 52-year-old priest with St. Antoninus Parish in Newark, was arrested on seven counts of contempt of a judicial order. He was released on Tuesday on $25,000 bail.
The investigation found that Fugee heard confessions from minors between 2010 and 2012 at the Sacred Heart Church in Rochelle Park, New Jersey, and four other locations. Fugee resigned as a priest on May 2 and issued an apology to the church.
http://news.yahoo.com/newark-archdiocese-offi...
"This seems rather petty to me."

Fugee knowingly engaged in activity that he reasonably knew would violate the order he agreed to.

What is a priest to do? How about abide by the order he agreed to?

It ain't rocket science.

Location hidden

#156993 May 25, 2013
In this case, I somewhat agree with Colon Powell. But I would rather the CIA do it and let the military strikes supporting soldiers in the field.
Going into so called friendly countries like Afghanistan is more a CIA thing. In fact I would rather have had the CIA do the UBL raid.

Military should conduct drone strikes: Powell: May 25, 2013

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— U.S. drone strikes should be conducted by the military, not the Central Intelligence Agency, and limited to targets that present a real immediate threat to the U.S., former Secretary of State Colin Powell said, according to a report Saturday.

According to an interview on Bloomberg TV, Powell, a retried U.S. Army general, said the unmanned, remotely controlled airplanes are a very effective weapon, but they need to be used in a more “circumscribed” manner to make sure the U.S. is focusing on the most high-value targets that represent a real immediate threat to Americans.

Powell, 76, was secretary of state for President George W. Bush from 2001-2005. The retired four-star Army general was chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1989-1993 during the first Persian Gulf War and earlier was, while serving in the Army, President Reagan’s national security adviser from 1987-1989.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/military-sho...

Location hidden

#156994 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
http://news.yahoo.com/newark-archdiocese-offi ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"This seems rather petty to me."
Fugee knowingly engaged in activity that he reasonably knew would violate the order he agreed to.
What is a priest to do? How about abide by the order he agreed to?
It ain't rocket science.
Ah, did you read what I said? Should he put up an "Adults only" sign in front of the confessional? Yes or No!!!
himself

Runnemede, NJ

#156995 May 25, 2013
you guys you know george washington probably would have been for a black president..

and even though he had slaves ...
himself

Runnemede, NJ

#156996 May 25, 2013
he would have wanted it anyway..

RationalState

#156997 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, did you read what I said? Should he put up an "Adults only" sign in front of the confessional? Yes or No!!!
Sorry, he had a choice to abide by the court order that HE AGREED TO or violate it. If he CHOSE to hear confessions, he needed an "adults only" sign. It was his choice to violate the order.

RationalState

#156998 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes Rogue, I read what you said. Any pedophile who wants to work under a court order that he agreed to must abide by it. There is no special priest exception.
Grand Birther

United States

#156999 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue
http://news.yahoo.com/violence-spreads-outsid ...
<quoted text>
Sad little troll. You can not contest even one of my points and Fox News has been reporting that the rioters are in fact .... MUSLIMS!!!
Rogue Moron's point, if there was one, was that the so-called main stream media, of which Fox News is the largest purveyor, was not reporting that rioters in Sweden are discontent Muslim youths.

This is of course demonstrably false, as are all of Rogue Moron's dreamt up "points."

Rogue Moron is either too scared or too stupid to search for the reporting that shoots down his little dreams.

Like a typical birfoon, if Rogue Moton simply ignores reality, he can continue his sad life of delusion.

Sad. Very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,100,624
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 2 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••