BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#157037 May 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That is indeed what he said about naturalization, however he also said:
“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison
LMAO!!! In 1866 citizenship became a completely new ball game with new rules, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof". the US Constitution, not to the individual states.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#157038 May 26, 2013
Bob Dole tearing into the contemporary Republican Party.

"The filibuster is being abused."

"The RNC should put up a sign saying closed until New Year's Day next year and come up with new positive ideas."

"Neither I nor Richard Nixon could survive in today's Republican Party."

"Nixon was a brilliant criminal."

"Newt Gingrich can't lead after he succeeds in revolutions."

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157039 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Yes American Lady Republican Minds CAN do Amazing things!
Truer words were NEVER spoken!
There are times that I am absolutly in AWE at what Republican minds are capable of.<quoted text>
I know that you refuse to watch Fox News as that is what Obama told you not to watch but I too go to lefty sites like Median Matters. Does that mean I too am a Libtard. Or just a true Classic Liberal?
A Classic Liberal is one who is truly open minded and looks at all side of every issue ..... and then makes an informed opinion! But what is really sad is that you Libtards can not do that.
And a so-called American Lady who utilizes Pravda to bash her own country is a patriot? She can fly the Star and Stripes?

I do look at foxnews.com now and then, as I also watch wrestling, Honey booboo etc so I can opine about them. I admit my limit is about 3 minutes each at which time I am almost rendering my last meal. And they never disappoint me.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#157040 May 26, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
L M A O at Rogue Moron pretending he has anything to do with classic liberalism.
Phunny coming from the Fake GB. Look up the definition!!!
Classical liberalism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Classical liberalism:.... It shares a number of beliefs with other belief systems belonging to liberalism, advocating civil liberties and political freedom, limited government, rule of law, and belief in free market.
As compared to Classic Progressives who believe in limiting civil liberties and political freedom, UNlimited government, rule of law according to Garp, a belief in micromanaged markets and the reeducation of noncompliant people in "reeducation" camps!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#157041 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Phunny coming from the Fake GB. Look up the definition!!!
<quoted text>
As compared to Classic Progressives who believe in limiting civil liberties and political freedom, UNlimited government, rule of law according to Garp, a belief in micromanaged markets and the reeducation of noncompliant people in "reeducation" camps!
Sorry, Rogue Moron, but wikipedia is giving you a general definition that you pretend you fit into. Your espoused beliefs and (stupid) opinions are clearly at odds with even this generalized definition.

You've never even read the works of any of the writers and thinkers who define the school of thought. You're a rambling old turd who is filled with virulent hate. You are xenophobic, racist and a buffoon.

You sully the good names of the people who define classic liberalism. You're an embarrassment to yourself.

Location hidden

#157043 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you refuse to watch Fox News as that is what Obama told you not to watch but I too go to lefty sites like Median Matters. Does that mean I too am a Libtard. Or just a true Classic Liberal?
A Classic Liberal is one who is truly open minded and looks at all side of every issue ..... and then makes an informed opinion! But what is really sad is that you Libtards can not do that.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And a so-called American Lady who utilizes Pravda to bash her own country is a patriot? She can fly the Star and Stripes?
I do look at foxnews.com now and then, as I also watch wrestling, Honey booboo etc so I can opine about them. I admit my limit is about 3 minutes each at which time I am almost rendering my last meal. And they never disappoint me.
Well, I am not interested in "professional" wrestling as I see it as cheap entertainment. But as far as Pravda they usually just bash our political leaders! Deep down, most Russians probably admire America!
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#157045 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, here is a test, without looking it up, what was the weapons that a typical F-102 carried in the 1960s and early 1970s?
<quoted text>
Typical Libtardian reply, can't answer a question so you reply with another question. I seriously doubt you ever ever in the military and you get you information from only George Soros approved sources! How sad!
George Soros is a corporate hack loser and not a liberal.

==========

Twenty-five people at the heart of the meltdown
26 January 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bwrl8l
The worst economic turmoil since the Great Depression is not a natural phenomenon but a man-made disaster in which we all played a part. In the second part of a week-long series looking behind the slump, Guardian City editor Julia Finch picks out the individuals who have led us into the current crisis
1. Alan Greenspan, chairman of US Federal Reserve 1987- 2006 2. Mervyn King, governor of the Bank of England 3. Bill Clinton, former US president 4. Gordon Brown, prime minister 5. George W Bush, former US president 6. Senator Phil Gramm 7. Abby Cohen, Goldman Sachs chief US strategist 8. Kathleen Corbet, former CEO, Standard & Poor's 9. Hank" Greenberg, AIG insurance group 10. Andy Hornby, former HBOS boss
11. Sir Fred Goodwin, former RBS boss 12. Steve Crawshaw, former B&B boss
13. Adam Applegarth, former Northern Rock boss 14. Dick Fuld, Lehman Brothers chief executive 15. Ralph Cioffi and Matthew Tannin 16. Lewis Ranieri 17. Joseph Cassano, AIG Financial Products 18. Chuck Prince, former Citi boss 19. Angelo Mozilo, Countrywide Financial 20. Stan O'Neal, former boss of Merrill Lynch
21. Jimmy Cayne, former Bear Stearns boss 22. Christopher Dodd, chairman, Senate banking committee 23. Geir Haarde, Icelandic prime minister 24. The American public
25. John Tiner, FSA chief executive, 2003-07 26. Andrew Lahde 27. John Paulson, hedge fund boss 28. Professor Nouriel Roubini 29. Warren Buffett, billionaire investor 30. George Soros, speculator 31. Stephen Eismann, hedge fund manager 32. Meredith Whitney, Oppenheimer Securities
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/jan/2...

Ottawa

#157046 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
truman wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Yes American Lady Republican Minds CAN do Amazing things!
Truer words were NEVER spoken!
There are times that I am absolutly in AWE at what Republican minds are capable of.<quoted text>
Rogue : "A Classic Liberal is one who is truly open minded and looks at all side of every issue ..... and then makes an informed opinion! But what is really sad is that you Libtards can not do that". Good advice. When do you intend following your own advice? And when do you intend scouring the cheap and "lame" press ( foxnews.com and the lame press) for negative stuff on the Dems?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#157047 May 26, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! In 1866 citizenship became a completely new ball game with new rules, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof". the US Constitution, not to the individual states.
Funny how no one ever noticed the new Play Law rules that made thousands of people, previously thought to be citizens in 1865, aliens.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
That is indeed what he said about naturalization, however he also said:
“It is an established maxim that birth is a criterion of allegiance. Birth however derives its force sometimes from place and sometimes from parentage, but in general place is the most certain criterion; it is what applies in the United States; it will therefore be unnecessary to investigate any other.”–James Madison

Ottawa

#157048 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Well, I am not interested in "professional" wrestling as I see it as cheap entertainment. But as far as Pravda they usually just bash our political leaders! Deep down, most Russians probably admire America!
God, you are so thick. I also do not like professional wrestling BUT unlike you, and to form an opinion on anything, I have to watch it in order to criticize or laud. Do you get it now?
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157049 May 26, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Ponder this my friend.
Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, the Republican and Democratic parties are totally corrupt and dishonest?
In collusion with corporate mainstream media talking air heads?
Also, in collusion with corporate rightwing media talking air heads?
Do you know the difference between the Russian and American citizenry?
The Russians know they are getting bamboozled with Pravda and the Americans believe the corporate mainstream / corporate rightwing media "Hook Line and Sinker"!
Again you FAILED to explain these truths away SHEEPLE!

All of Congress has got no balls and are scared of being labeled as racist by SHEEPLE like you!

Obama's valid birth certificate resides in Kenya where Obama the usurper was born!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?

We all know why these are the FACTS!

Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?

We KNOW that the Obama Administration is tho most corrupt in US History.
We also know that Government in general is also the most corrupt that has ever existed because it stems from a usurper who has no respect for the Constitution or the law that it represents.

That is no earth shattering revelation SHEEPLE!

Location hidden

#157051 May 26, 2013

Location hidden

#157052 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
God, you are so thick. I also do not like professional wrestling BUT unlike you, and to form an opinion on anything, I have to watch it in order to criticize or laud. Do you get it now?
When my daughter was 13 y/o I took her to three "professional" wrestling events. I did not go there for myself but to make sure my young daughter and her friends we safe! Yes, I did watch but I was not impressed!

Ottawa

#157053 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Merci.
N9RSY

Höst, Germany

#157054 May 26, 2013
It does not make no difference if he is not an American citizen, it maters that he is now the commander and chief and we should obey him, enough said.

My Name is Daniel Churovich Im Caucasian
and I live at 331 Eastland Avenue
in Ripley Tenn my zip is 38063

I dearly love my president and if you agree
please email me, I also A devoted Ham Operator
and can be found on 40 meters on 7.200 mhz
My Call is N9RSY

Also here is my picture, come see me if you can.
we can talk about our great president.

http://files.qrz.com/y/n9rsy/003A_1_2_.jpg
Liberals are the best.

. please feel free to call me at home at Seven Three one four one nine twenty one twenty six or my cell at Seven three one tree two six seven nine five five and we can discuss politics and the great president we have as our commander and chief.

Dan

Liberal Democrat Forever!!!!
Dan

Location hidden

#157055 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue : "A Classic Liberal is one who is truly open minded and looks at all side of every issue ..... and then makes an informed opinion! But what is really sad is that you Libtards can not do that". Good advice. When do you intend following your own advice? And when do you intend scouring the cheap and "lame" press ( foxnews.com and the lame press) for negative stuff on the Dems?
Most of the Mainstream Media had ignored Obama's agenda and his corputness until he started to intimidate them and then track the media as being involved in criminal activity. Yep, even the NYT has turned on Obama (because he turned on them first)!
It is not that power corrupts, it is the fear of losing power than corrupts. Just like Nixon just before his reelection in 1972, Obama corrupted just before his re-election in 2012.
And Nixon resigned, just before he would have been impeached, just two years later so will Obama be forced to resign just before the 2014 election?

Location hidden

#157056 May 26, 2013
Between outrageous taxes and gay marriage, I wonder how long this commie president, François Hollande, of France can stay in office?
Rogue

Protest in Paris against France's gay marriage law
Sunday, 05.26.13

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
PARIS -- Tens of thousands of people protested against France's new gay marriage law in central Paris on Sunday.

The law came into force over a week ago, but organizers decided to go ahead with the long-planned demonstration to show their continued opposition as well as their frustration with President Francois Hollande, who had made legalizing gay marriage one of his keynote campaign pledges in last year's election.

Marchers set off from three separate points across Paris, and by early evening they filled the Invalides esplanade just across the Seine River from the Champs Elysees.

Police estimated around 150,000 people took part in the demonstration, but march organizers claimed on their Twitter account that more than a million people did.

A similar protest in March dew about 300,000.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/26/3417634...

Ottawa

#157057 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the Mainstream Media had ignored Obama's agenda and his corputness until he started to intimidate them and then track the media as being involved in criminal activity. Yep, even the NYT has turned on Obama (because he turned on them first)!
It is not that power corrupts, it is the fear of losing power than corrupts. Just like Nixon just before his reelection in 1972, Obama corrupted just before his re-election in 2012.
And Nixon resigned, just before he would have been impeached, just two years later so will Obama be forced to resign just before the 2014 election?
You wrote : "And Nixon resigned, just before he would have been impeached, just two years later so will Obama be forced to resign just before the 2014 election? "

You also wrote 6 months ago that you had purchased dancing shoes and would dance in the streets the morning of November 7 to "fête" Romney's victory and thence Obama's defeat. Except for the sore loser comment that the election was fixed, we never heard about your predictions. Tell us, when 2016 comes around and Obama is still president, will you be commenting on your above statement? You tend to "disappear" when you're wrong, instead of doing the honourable thing but just saying so.

Location hidden

#157058 May 26, 2013
Whereas Reuters labels the protesters as "extreme right" and play down the numbers. WHY? Did they show pictures of the thousands of .....MUSLIMS who are offended by the law?

French gay marriage opponents stage big Paris march
By Tom Heneghan, Religion Editor | Reuters –

Reuters/Reuters - Members of the extreme right Nationalist Youth shout slogans on the steps of the Opera as they attend a protest march called, "La Manif pour Tous" (Demonstration for All) against France's legalisation of same-sex marriage, in Paris, May 26, 2013. Placards read, "Fight, Win, a right - Nationalist Youth" (L) and under the photo of a chimp, "Their Marriage for All ? And why not for Him ?" (C). REUTERS/Pascal Rossignol

Location hidden

#157059 May 26, 2013
Did you read this on the Lamestream Media? Christian Post does not sound like it is part of the LSM, does it? But I am sure Cameron has noticed just like he is noticing the protests in France right now!!!

Over 500 Imams Protest Against Gay Marriage in UK

By Michael Gryboski , Christian Post Reporter
May 21, 2013|5:53 pm
Hundreds of Islamic leaders have turned out in the United Kingdom to protest a bill proposed by Prime Minister David Cameron to legalize same-sex marriage.
According to John Bingham of the Telegraph, over 500 imams representing tens of thousands of British Muslims signed a letter of protest against the gay marriage proposal. Bingham deemed the action an "unprecedented intervention from the British Muslim community."
"Marriage is a sacred contract between a man and a woman that cannot be redefined. We believe that marriage between a man and a woman is the cornerstone of family life and the only institution within which to raise children," reads the letter, sent to the Sunday Telegraph.

Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/over-500-im...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,192,884
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 11 min jyoti 1
Dear Abby 3-5-15 19 min Mister Tonka 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min GOP 51,568
Three Shot, One Fatally, During Avalon Park Hom... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 5,732
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr scirocco 69,136
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:34 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:34AM
Colts Must Take Wide Receiver Upgrades Seriously in 2015
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM