BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,889)

Showing posts 137,761 - 137,780 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

This is one of the world TOP Climate scientists!

Prof. John Christy interviewd by 2GB's Chris Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

From Wiki: Christy was a lead author of the 2001 report by the IPCC and the U.S. CCSP report Temperature Trends in the Lower Atmosphere – Understanding and Reconciling Differences. Christy helped draft and signed the 2003 American Geophysical Union statement on climate change.
Grand Birther

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just how are you going to get the illegals off the roads, like wait until they kill someone in a drunken state of mind.
Oh, you can't call it racial profiling, latinos are caucasian, just like Sheriff "Joe".
DUI checkpoints will work just fine, unless yo want to call that UnConstitutional, it is a matter of public safety, so what if you nab a few illegals in the process.
Alcoholism knows no racial boundaries, except in birfoonistan, where all the denizens are raving idiots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

I seriously doubt that she was fired for using the word "negro" but because she is a Conservative. Most first generation immigrants are Conservatives.
Just like Colon Powell's parents. Because his parents were Republicans he stayed Republican even though he leans left-of-center!
Rogue

Black teacher fired for word 'negro'
Posted: May 24, 2013

By NY Post -
A Bronx teacher says her language lesson was lost in translation when she was fired for calling a student "Negro" — though she claims she was simply using the Spanish word for the color "black" at the time, according to a new lawsuit.

The non-tenured junior high instructor, Petrona Smith, 65, was booted from the bilingual PS 211 in March 2012 after a seventh-grader reported the alleged insult.

Smith, who is black and a native of the West Indies, has been unemployed since her ouster.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22417647/black-t...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just how are you going to get the illegals off the roads, like wait until they kill someone in a drunken state of mind.
Oh, you can't call it racial profiling, latinos are caucasian, just like Sheriff "Joe".
DUI checkpoints will work just fine, unless yo want to call that UnConstitutional, it is a matter of public safety, so what if you nab a few illegals in the process.
JUSTICE HA HA DALE EXCLUSIVE THANKS TO WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM

After exhausting studies, Justice ha ha Dale has concluded that only illegal immigrants drive drunk and kill people. Study could not find a single event where a natural-born American citizen had been caught DUI and killing other motorists or pedestrians.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER HEARD BILL CLINTON SAY OBAMA INELIGIBLE
Insider in Hillary's 2008 campaign points to 'original birthers': 04/01/2012
Bettina Viviano – who started her own film production company in 1990 after serving as vice president of production for Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment – told WND that it was common knowledge among delegates committed to Hillary that the Clintons believed Obama was constitutionally ineligible and that Bill Clinton would eventually disclose his belief to the public.
The Clintons were the original “birthers,” Viviano told WND in an interview in Los Angeles.
“Everybody who has called this a conspiracy from the Republicans or the tea party, they need to know who started it – the Democrats,” she said.
“It was Hillary and Bill, and it percolated up from there,” said Viviano, who had access to the campaign through a documentary she produced on the claims of delegates that Obama and the Democratic National Committee were stealing the nomination from Hillary.
As WND reported, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his team investigating Obama’s eligibility believe there is probable cause that the documents released by the White House as Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form are forgeries.
Help Sheriff Joe blow the lid off Obama’s fraud. Join the Cold Case Posse right now!
Viviano said that she was on a conference phone call during the primary season in the spring of 2008 in which she heard Bill Clinton refer to Obama as ineligible for the presidency.
In the course of the phone conversation with Hillary delegates, she recalled, Bill Clinton spoke of Obama as “the non-citizen.”
“In the world we were in, with [Hillary's] super-delegates and delegates, it just was,‘He’s not legit – that’s the end of it, period, end of story.’ It wasn’t up for discussion,” Viviano said.
Michele Thomas, a Hillary campaigner from Los Angeles, confirmed to WND that she learned from “many people who were close to Hillary” that Obama “was not eligible to be president.”
Thomas led a nationwide petition drive among delegates to force a vote on Hillary’s nomination at the convention after then-DNC Chairman Howard Dean announced her name would not be put into nomination and Obama would be declared the winner by unanimous acclamation.
Viviano said that it was understood that Bill Clinton would eventually go public with his contention that Obama was ineligible for the presidency.
“He, I believe, was frothing at the mouth to tell the truth about Obama,” she said.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/hollywood-producer...
3 reliable and credible anti-Obama sources : A Hollywood producer, Sheriff Arpaio and Wnd.com .

Tell me I'm killing the messenger(s), Rogue. Go ahead.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If TEA Partiers are racists, why are there Black TEA Partiers? Oh, I know, because the true racists in the Democrat Party say they are!!!
Rogue Scholar has spoken.
Black Tea Party Members You Need To Know (PHOTOS)
Posted August 31, 2011 by The Decider for Global Grind Staff
Rep. Andre Carson, top lawmaker in the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) proclaimed at a CBC event in Miami that some in Congress would “love to see us as second-class citizens” and “some of them in Congress right now of this tea party movement would love to see you and me…hanging on a tree.”
Congressional Black Caucus Leader Says Tea Party Wants To See Blacks "Hanging On Trees" (VIDEO)
Carson and his office are standing by his comments.
Jason Tomcsi, Carson’s spokesman, said the comment was “in response to frustration voiced by many in Miami and in his home district in Indianapolis regarding Congress’s inability to bolster the economy.”
Heated and often times hurtful rhetoric is always spilling out in the political arena, but this time it was uncalled for.
Believe us, we’re the last ones to defend the Tea Party. In the past they have demonstrated ugliness when it comes to race, but Carson shouldn’t lump in the acts of a few with entire movement.
It isn’t fair to those who don’t hold the same beliefs. In fact, many Tea Party members are Black, so does Carson think those members want the country to go back to the Jim Crow era?
Speaking with our favorite hip-hop Republican Lenny McAllister, he told us “I think he's wrong and the CBC is way off base, to be direct.”
We couldn’t agree more, don’t let a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch.
Black Conservatives get a bad rap for being "Uncle Toms" or "Traitors" just because they agree with the views of the Tea Party. All they want is what mostly everyone is seeking: lower taxes and less government involvement.
Here are a few Black Tea Party members that you’ve probably never heard of!
Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/black-tea-party-m...
So, there are blacks in the tea party, Rogue. Did you know there were Jews in the Nazi party, notably the most notorious and monstrous, Joseph Streicher? That there were Catholic Marxist-Leninists? So what's your point? That there were a few blacks who votes Wallace?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Law is irrelevant. It serves only to fuel Dufus Dale's delusions of grandeur.
Delusions of grandeur, Justice ha ha Dale? He has tons of the former, none of the latter.
Vivian

Cynthiana, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Old Obama had a White House,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some liar,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a liar, liar, here
And a liar, liar there,
Here a liar, there a liar,
Everywhere a liar, liar,
E-I-E-I-

Everywhere a scandal,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a puffer boy, puffer boy, here
And a puffer boy, puffer boy there,
Here a puffer boy, there a puffer boy,
Everywhere puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
How dare you insult the first black president of the United States. You folks are bunch of racist pigs only hate because he is not your color. History will prove his policy will bring us out of the ditch. No one can prove he has ever lied. Bush cause all of our problem and Mr. Obama will fix it. Hail to the chief!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, everyone knows that Boehmer and McConnell plus 533 members of congress, 207 courts, 50 governors, 9 justices of the Supreme Court, ALL of the Bush family PLUS All their secs of state, advisors, Cheney, Rove, Rice, Romney, Ryan, 66 million voters plus 4 times that number of Americans are ALL without BALLS and afraid of being blackmailed. Such is the birther madness, folly and collective hallucination.
They've all got no balls and are scared of being labeled as racist by SHEEPLE like you!
You must be one of those who the truth bothers, huh?

Funny thing that there is no valid birth certificate proving that Obama was born in Hawaii because it is a LIE!

No valid Hawaiian birth certificate has been seen.
It does not exist in Hawaii!
It resides in Kenya where Obama the usurper was born!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
We all know why these are the FACTS!

Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Vivian wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you insult the first black president of the United States. You folks are bunch of racist pigs only hate because he is not your color. History will prove his policy will bring us out of the ditch. No one can prove he has ever lied. Bush cause all of our problem and Mr. Obama will fix it. Hail to the chief!
'Black Presidents':
6 United States Commanders In Chief Before Obama

Check out the slideshow below for a list of former heads of state who allegedly were descendants of African-Americans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/blac...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

FAKE and SNITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is a largely automated system that deletes the post people report.
Your posts get reported because you use vile language and spam.
Truth Matters, huh?

Topix deletes a large number of posts of those who are vehement in attacking SHEEPLE.

If you are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK your post is safe regardless of whether it is vulgar, nonsensical, outright lie, or an off-topic waste of space.

Clean your cookies up and keep posting the truth.
We have to keep the Obots employed or they will go on welfare and increase the national deficit even more, Lol.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

SMEllen1 wrote:
Re: "Kenyan born."
Someone has to be particularly gullible to believe that.
Obama told his Literary Agent the truth and signed off on its correctness, didn't he?

Yep, I'm SMEllen1!

No valid birth certificate has been seen.

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?

We all know why these are the FACTS.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Democrap wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you think Bush.
That had nothing to do with what I said!

They've ALL got no balls and are scared of being labeled as racist by SHEEPLE like you!

You must be one of those who the truth bothers, huh?

Funny thing that there is no valid birth certificate proving that Obama was born in Hawaii because it is a LIE!

No valid Hawaiian birth certificate has been seen.
It does not exist in Hawaii!
It resides in Kenya where Obama the usurper was born!

We all know why these are the FACTS!

Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Law is irrelevant. It serves only to fuel Dufus Dale's delusions of grandeur.
LMAO!!! You seem to be the only one to be living in "play law", it takes an amendment to change the US Constitution.
As it stand now Obama is an alien and there isn't anything you can do about it, unless he was naturalized by a divorce decree.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcoholism knows no racial boundaries, except in birfoonistan, where all the denizens are raving idiots.
LMAO!!! Very sorry answer!!! You should have just passed!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
JUSTICE HA HA DALE EXCLUSIVE THANKS TO WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM
After exhausting studies, Justice ha ha Dale has concluded that only illegal immigrants drive drunk and kill people. Study could not find a single event where a natural-born American citizen had been caught DUI and killing other motorists or pedestrians.
LMAO!!! As usual you have missed the point!!!
You really should stick to something you know, like the mayor of Toronto!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Delusions of grandeur, Justice ha ha Dale? He has tons of the former, none of the latter.
LMAO!!! Take care of your own country!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You are right, I have had many a night parting with my Latino Caucasian brothers, both north and south of the border!!!!! As a matter of fact, I find it very refreshing to find people who are people, not those that have been spoiled by the stigma of "Horny Wood"!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

and in closing: James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:

When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

I am a retired U.S. Army warrant officer and I have done several "Line of Duty" investigations. Normally you can not sue a government employee .... so long as they were acting in the scope of their employment and when someone files a "Claim against the U.S. government", in the Army, the first thing they do is a "Line of Duty" investigation.
One of the things I investigated was an Army NCO who wrecked a rental car while ... drunk. The NCO was on official duty with a rental car paid for by the Army. One night he went to diner and while there had one too many drinks and wrecked the car and damaged another so two people filed claims against the government. And I was tasked to do a LoD and I found that the NCO had committed a crime, DUI, and as such was not protected.
My report was approved by a general officer and the Army disallowed the claims against the government and they refiled the suits against the NCO and I have no idea what happened to those cases as it was .... not my job!
I am sure that if people filed a lawsuit against Lois Learner the IRS will do their form of LoD investigation and if they find she was not acting within the scope of her employment, they will allow her to be sued as an individual and that will put all IRS employees on notice!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,761 - 137,780 of173,573
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Incognito4Ever 1,071,797
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search