BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,889)

Showing posts 137,761 - 137,780 of167,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I had no idea the Constitution was written on TP, I'll have to check that out the next time I take a "Learn to Read".
Obama's BC was printed on recycled TP!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I use to listen to Radio Moscow, got to know your enemy.
So you did? That confirms a lot of things about you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Looks like I am a bigot and a birther! Why do you like to label people as queers, is it that old saying, "Misery loves company"? LMAO, are you that lonely!!!
Aw, how awkward and at same time, cute. Trying to play the "word" game with me. "Queer", your and KFC GB's favourite name-calling attribute, especially when at a loss for intelligent repartee. I have never used the word on anyone, it's the vocabulary of the bottom-feeding-dredging birthers and tea partyers, not mine. Last post, and referring to your gormless reply to it, I just threw the word "queer" back at you. Repeat, I don't use that word, it'as disrespectful. I use "gay, homosexual and lesbian" as they are respectful and it's what I have for them, respect. It's what I'd have for you if you came out of the closet. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>BORING!!!!
BORING^ Oh, that could be. But nevertheless true. You lied (again). You did refer to him as a Moslem. You asked me to show you. I did. Your stumped at-a-loss-for-word reply^ BORING.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you did? That confirms a lot of things about you.
LMAO!!! That is what makes you such a disgusting little bore, you think you know everything.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
BORING^ Oh, that could be. But nevertheless true. You lied (again). You did refer to him as a Moslem. You asked me to show you. I did. Your stumped at-a-loss-for-word reply^ BORING.
LMAO!!! You are a fuching liar and I proved it!!! Muslims don't pray to DC and Obastard five times a day, do they!!!
Now you just go away and lick your wounded ass!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Chief Justice John Marshall explained that ALL persons within the boundaries of the United States are “Subject to the Jurisdiction” when he
wrote in The Exchange v. McFaddon.

“When private individuals of one nation spread themselves through another as business or caprice may direct, mingling indiscriminately with the inhabitants of that other, or when merchant vessels enter for the purposes of trade, it would be obviously inconvenient and dangerous to society, and would subject the laws to continual infraction and the government to degradation, if such individuals or merchants did not owe temporary and local allegiance and were not amenable to the jurisdiction of the country. Nor can the foreign sovereign have any motive for wishing such exemption. His subjects thus passing into foreign countries are not employed by him, nor are they engaged in national pursuits. Consequently there are powerful motives for not exempting persons of this description from the jurisdiction of the country in which they are found, and no one motive for requiring it. The implied license, therefore, under which they enter can never be construed to grant such exemption.”

Dufus Dale fantasizes that Congress and the States (although well aware of this ruling) specifically chose to use the term “Subject to the Jurisdiction” while assigning a completely contrary (and unwritten) meaning to the precedent established by SCOTUS and CJ Marshall.

Dufus Dale’s ignorance knows no limits.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Chief Justice John Marshall explained that ALL persons within the boundaries of the United States are “Subject to the Jurisdiction” when he
wrote in The Exchange v. McFaddon.
“When private individuals of one nation spread themselves through another as business or caprice may direct, mingling indiscriminately with the inhabitants of that other, or when merchant vessels enter for the purposes of trade, it would be obviously inconvenient and dangerous to society, and would subject the laws to continual infraction and the government to degradation, if such individuals or merchants did not owe temporary and local allegiance and were not amenable to the jurisdiction of the country. Nor can the foreign sovereign have any motive for wishing such exemption. His subjects thus passing into foreign countries are not employed by him, nor are they engaged in national pursuits. Consequently there are powerful motives for not exempting persons of this description from the jurisdiction of the country in which they are found, and no one motive for requiring it. The implied license, therefore, under which they enter can never be construed to grant such exemption.”
Dufus Dale fantasizes that Congress and the States (although well aware of this ruling) specifically chose to use the term “Subject to the Jurisdiction” while assigning a completely contrary (and unwritten) meaning to the precedent established by SCOTUS and CJ Marshall.
Dufus Dale’s ignorance knows no limits.
LMAO!!! Dumb ass, visiting aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, if they were they would be called citizens, this is why we make reciprocal treaties as to how they will be treated while in the US, but they are never "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The only good thing that came-out of Ark was para 34!
"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."
We as a nation made that decision with the 14th amendment, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.
At the moment of Barry's birth he was a subject of the UK and not eligible for citizenship in the US, nor can the US government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone unless requested through the naturalization process.
What an amazing psychotic non sequitur.

Justice Birfoon believes that UK law overrules US law despite the "right of every independent nation [which BTW birfoons includes the US] to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."

Breathtakingly psychotic.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The Country, Constitution and rule of law won long ago when the founders and courts declared that no foreign country could strip us of our rights or citizenship.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It sure has force as to who are subjects of the UK, especially when a child is born to a British father.
Ark v. US, para 34:
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
Justice birfoon thinks paragraph 34 means, "Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of the UK to determine what classes of persons shall be prohibited from US citizenship."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, the BNA never had any force concerning who is a US citizen. US law governs US citizenship.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Birfoon believes that UK law overrules US law despite the "right of every independent nation [which BTW birfoons includes the US] to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! That is right, Senior was a British subject and so was his child, this is a fact that you can't change! Get over it Slojar!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice birfoon thinks paragraph 34 means, "Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of the UK to determine what classes of persons shall be prohibited from US citizenship."
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! Close! Barry was born a citizen of his father's country of origin, since Senior wasn't a US Citizen and had no intentions of making the US his home.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Dumb ass, visiting aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, if they were they would be called citizens, this is why we make reciprocal treaties as to how they will be treated while in the US, but they are never "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.
Justice Marshall plainly did not adopt play law.

Dufus Dale and dumbass. Somehow they just belong together
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That explains exactly how Obama is "the man of lawlessness" as our laws do not apply to him. Kenyan-born Obama is above the law.
Speaking of dumbass fitting nicely with Dufus Dale ....

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! That is what makes you such a disgusting little bore, you think you know everything.
I do? Apart from being a world-famous Justice, LMAO (mentor LRS tm reg'd), you can now read minds, know what I think of myself?

Do you feel the sucking feeling of being you? Is it hard to endure? Does the teeny weeny bit of pride you have take a beating when everyone except birthes of your ilk laughs at you? Justice OMG ha ha Dale, I'll never stop laughing.

Justice ha ha Dale to his law clerk : "What're those scissors for, queer?" (Justice Dale and KFC GB tm reg'd)

Clerk : "Why, for cutting and pasting, your honour. See you tonight at the bar you-know-where, sir".

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You are a fuching liar and I proved it!!! Muslims don't pray to DC and Obastard five times a day, do they!!!
Now you just go away and lick your wounded ass!!!
Yeah? And do tell what are the carpets for? You are so trumped (pun fully intended)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! That is right, Senior was a British subject and so was his child, this is a fact that you can't change! Get over it Slojar!!!
So?

Obama was a dual citizen at birth. So were several other presidents including Woodrow Wilson and Dwight D. Eisenhower.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! That is right, Senior was a British subject and so was his child, this is a fact that you can't change! Get over it Slojar!!!
I have no need or desire to change a fact that is not germane who is a US citizen according to US law, but who is prohibited from US citizenship according to Play Law.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That explains exactly how Obama is "the man of lawlessness" as our laws do not apply to him. Kenyan-born Obama is above the law.
Correct, Obastard can't be charged with treason or be impeached, since he isn't a US citizen, now he can be deported to his country of citizenship, Kenya.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I do? Apart from being a world-famous Justice, LMAO (mentor LRS tm reg'd), you can now read minds, know what I think of myself?
Do you feel the sucking feeling of being you? Is it hard to endure? Does the teeny weeny bit of pride you have take a beating when everyone except birthes of your ilk laughs at you? Justice OMG ha ha Dale, I'll never stop laughing.
Justice ha ha Dale to his law clerk : "What're those scissors for, queer?" (Justice Dale and KFC GB tm reg'd)
Clerk : "Why, for cutting and pasting, your honour. See you tonight at the bar you-know-where, sir".
LMAO!!! You better give that ass time to mend!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,761 - 137,780 of167,624
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,034,202
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Mothra 43,007
Amy 4-19 36 min Kuuipo 13
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 1 hr Larry 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,069
Abby 4-19 3 hr Julie 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 65,120
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr edogxxx 96,137
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••