BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Jan 8, 2009 Read more: Chicago Tribune 186,842
The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156994 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This seems rather petty to me. Most confessions are done in a Confessional which are separate rooms connected by a heavy screen. The priest normally does not know who is entering a confessional and may not be able to tell the age of the confessee.
Also, there is usually a line of people waiting to have their confessions heard so it is not like the priest is in total privacy with the other person.
What is the priest to do? Put up a sign in front ot the confessional which says "Adults Only"?
I have little empathy for pedophiles but I also people can be forgiven ...... but not forgotten. It seems to me that the local DA is trying to make a name for himself!
Rogue
Newark archdiocese official resigns following priest's arrest; By David Jones | Reuters –
Fugee, a 52-year-old priest with St. Antoninus Parish in Newark, was arrested on seven counts of contempt of a judicial order. He was released on Tuesday on $25,000 bail.
The investigation found that Fugee heard confessions from minors between 2010 and 2012 at the Sacred Heart Church in Rochelle Park, New Jersey, and four other locations. Fugee resigned as a priest on May 2 and issued an apology to the church.
http://news.yahoo.com/newark-archdiocese-offi ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"This seems rather petty to me."
Fugee knowingly engaged in activity that he reasonably knew would violate the order he agreed to.
What is a priest to do? How about abide by the order he agreed to?
It ain't rocket science.
Ah, did you read what I said? Should he put up an "Adults only" sign in front of the confessional? Yes or No!!!
himself

Runnemede, NJ

#156995 May 25, 2013
you guys you know george washington probably would have been for a black president..

and even though he had slaves ...
himself

Runnemede, NJ

#156996 May 25, 2013
he would have wanted it anyway..

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#156997 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ah, did you read what I said? Should he put up an "Adults only" sign in front of the confessional? Yes or No!!!
Sorry, he had a choice to abide by the court order that HE AGREED TO or violate it. If he CHOSE to hear confessions, he needed an "adults only" sign. It was his choice to violate the order.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#156998 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yes Rogue, I read what you said. Any pedophile who wants to work under a court order that he agreed to must abide by it. There is no special priest exception.
Grand Birther

United States

#156999 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Lame Stream Media will still not mention the word ....MUSLIM? They will mention they are from Iraq to Somalia, Afghanistan, etc. but will not mention that ALL of the rioters are MUSLIM!!!
Rogue
Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer
By Mia Shanley | Reuters –
Youth unemployment is especially high in neighborhoods such as the ones where the riots have taken place, home to asylum seekers from Iraq to Somalia, Afghanistan and Latin America.
http://news.yahoo.com/violence-spreads-outsid ...
<quoted text>
Sad little troll. You can not contest even one of my points and Fox News has been reporting that the rioters are in fact .... MUSLIMS!!!
Rogue Moron's point, if there was one, was that the so-called main stream media, of which Fox News is the largest purveyor, was not reporting that rioters in Sweden are discontent Muslim youths.

This is of course demonstrably false, as are all of Rogue Moron's dreamt up "points."

Rogue Moron is either too scared or too stupid to search for the reporting that shoots down his little dreams.

Like a typical birfoon, if Rogue Moton simply ignores reality, he can continue his sad life of delusion.

Sad. Very sad.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#157000 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In this case, I somewhat agree with Colon Powell. But I would rather the CIA do it and let the military strikes supporting soldiers in the field.
Going into so called friendly countries like Afghanistan is more a CIA thing. In fact I would rather have had the CIA do the UBL raid.
Military should conduct drone strikes: Powell: May 25, 2013
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch)— U.S. drone strikes should be conducted by the military, not the Central Intelligence Agency, and limited to targets that present a real immediate threat to the U.S., former Secretary of State Colin Powell said, according to a report Saturday.
According to an interview on Bloomberg TV, Powell, a retried U.S. Army general, said the unmanned, remotely controlled airplanes are a very effective weapon, but they need to be used in a more “circumscribed” manner to make sure the U.S. is focusing on the most high-value targets that represent a real immediate threat to Americans.
Powell, 76, was secretary of state for President George W. Bush from 2001-2005. The retired four-star Army general was chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 1989-1993 during the first Persian Gulf War and earlier was, while serving in the Army, President Reagan’s national security adviser from 1987-1989.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/military-sho...
Rogue : "Going into so called friendly countries like Afghanistan "

A friendly country, Afghanistan? Pardon me? Next thing we know, you'll be labelling Pakistan another friendly country.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#157001 May 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5! 1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7 N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17, B3 PROUD! 0NLY C3R741N P30PL3 C4N R3AD 7H15. PL3453 F0RW4RD 1FU C4N R34D 7H15.
Republicans minds can 'do' amazing things!
libTARDS not so much :)

Have a GREAT Memorial Day weekend !!!
FLY "our" Flag <3
Grand Birther

United States

#157002 May 25, 2013
Rogue Dumbarse: "Here I agree with Colin Powell blah blah blah."

As if Rogue Dumbarse's silly opinion matters compared to actual leaders.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#157003 May 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality check: President Obama is the President of the United States and there is absolutely nothing that Play Law can do about that.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/
Intelligent FACT CHECK!

The usurper's Administration explained.....

The Obama Administration the the most corrupt, criminal and openly tyrannical US government, which is now openly attacking the USA and its people, that has existed in US history. It has also, until recently, been able to keep all aspects of its tyranny under wraps…with the assistance and collaboration of the equally corrupt US media. Even today, many media outlets are still working for Obama, in order to minimize his visible complicity in the assassinations of US citizens in Benghazi, his illegal spying on and record-seizing of news agencies and their reporters (to date the AP and Fox News), his illegal and Gestapo-like usage of one of the most powerful and suppressive agencies ever to exist…the IRS…to threaten and intimidate US citizens (aka conservatives) who do not agree with his Hitlerian and Stalinistic programs and policies with their own and their families’ personal destruction; along with Obama’s continuing active destruction of virtually every aspect of what was once the United States of America.

The ObamaGov is unabashedly a criminal syndicate that has been getting away with its criminalities via stonewalling Congress (which recently finally decided to actually fight back) during committee investigation questioning, providing the answer “I don’t know” to virtually everything asked of them (on Benghazi Hillary consistently said “I don’t know” and “what difference does it make” and regarding his DOJ Holder says he “knows nothing” about what‘s going on in his department if he is implicated in its ongoing criminalities). And now, a top IRS official (who has been rewarded by Obama for her criminal behaviors with her new position of “Head Enforcer of ObamaCare“) Lois Lerner has invoked the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination during today’s House Oversight Committee. Sitting there with her stone-faced “you can’t touch me” demeanor, Lerner repeatedly told Chairman Darrell Issa ‘I refuse to answer any questions on the subject posed by the committee today’. BTW, if you didn’t already know it, this scandal (and others around the country) was perpetrated by Lerner’s IRS lackeys who affected the let’s-go-after-all-Conservativ es-and-Constitutionalist-and-g et-’em-good programs.

Guys and gals, this is what I and other have been writing about for years.

These are not my words but they describe how I feel.
The message is the same thing that I have said many times before.
truman

Boise, ID

#157008 May 26, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The FACT that Obama still cannot convince smart Americans that he was born in Hawaii with a fraudulent birth certificate that contains a one-of-a-kind error and no seal of authentication from Hawaii has him worried now even after 5 years.
Congress will be forced to renounce political correctness in order to save this nation from a usurper who is hell bent on destroying this country if he is not removed for being what he is, an illegal pResident, in order to undue every illegal thing that he has done!
'Smart Americans didnt need to be convinced the only ones who remain unconvinced are the and mentally ill.
truman

Boise, ID

#157009 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FLY "our" Flag <3
LMAO!!
Yes American Lady Republican Minds CAN do Amazing things!
Truer words were NEVER spoken!
There are times that I am absolutly in AWE at what Republican minds are capable of.
truman

Boise, ID

#157010 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FLY "our" Flag <3
I didnt realize Fantasy Island had its own Flag....

Location hidden

#157011 May 26, 2013
This LTC is toast. Twice during my Army career I was associated with two wife-swapping clubs and they are very disruptive and bad for moral of the unit. In one bad office situation I was able to transfer out and in other it was falling apart when I got there.
But the worst part, in both cases, the senior officer was involved and it causes a toxic situation.
Oh, if this LTC does not understand that this is not a UCMJ issue, he is about to find out!

Army Probes Base Commander Amid Sexual-Misconduct Report
By Gopal Ratnam - May 26

The Army is investigating the commander of a battalion at the main U.S. missile defense base for condoning sexual affairs at the remote facility in Alaska, creating what subordinates called a “toxic environment.”
The service already was looking into the commander at Fort Greely, dedicated to defending the U.S. from missile attack, for promoting a World War II-style pinup calendar with photos of his wife and scantily clad female soldiers.

The investigation involving Lieutenant Colonel Joseph Miley, the commander of the Alaska Army National Guard’s 49th Missile Defense Battalion, was confirmed in an e-mailed statement by Marco Morales, a spokesman for the Space and Missile Defense Command, who declined to discuss details.
Miley said in a Jan. 4 meeting that adultery isn’t punishable under military law, according to soldiers who complained in an e-mail two days later to the head of the missile defense command. According to Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, adultery is a criminal offense if the affair is prejudicial to good order and discipline.
“The modern military is an environment where sexual misconduct is commonplace,” Miley said at the meeting, according to comments cited in the e-mail and confirmed by one of the people who was in the audience. Bloomberg News obtained a copy of the e-mail, which was unsigned, and the account was confirmed by three people who worked on the base and are familiar with the events.
‘Insidious’ Forces
The allegations surfaced amid an uproar over a surge in sexual-assault allegations in the military that President Barack Obama has described as “shameful and disgraceful.” Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel told graduates at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point yesterday that they must build a “culture of respect” to stop “these debilitating, insidious and destructive forces.”
At Fort Greely, fraternization increased and enlisted soldiers seemed to get favorable treatment from officers for trading sexual favors because no disciplinary action was taken in cases of adultery, according to one of the three people, who said they spoke on condition of anonymity because the Army had forbidden them from discussing the allegations.
The battalion has at least 16 women among its 195 members, including a military police contingent, according to a unit phone list.
Miley declined to comment when contacted by phone and referred questions to the unit’s public affairs office. The spokesman there directed queries to the Space and Missile Defense Command.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-25/comm...

Location hidden

#157012 May 26, 2013
This has happened many times before and will happen again and the military will come down hard on the offender. In Kelly Flinn's case the Libtards claimed that because she was a female, she was the victim. Sorry folks, the senior ranking member is seen as a the worst violator as they have the power!

Kelly Flinn incident
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kelly Flinn, sometimes referred to as Kelly Flynn (born December 23, 1970), was the first female B-52 pilot in the United States Air Force (USAF). She was discharged from the U.S. Air Force in 1997 after an adulterous affair with the husband of an enlisted subordinate, for military offenses including disobeying a direct order from her commanding officer to break off the affair, and for lying to him about having done so. Flinn's trouble with the Air Force received widespread media attention at the time and was discussed in a U.S. Senate hearing on May 22, 1997.

Location hidden

#157013 May 26, 2013
This is from an old blog and note the Libtardian response. Yes, I have seen men screw themselves into the ground.
Unlike the IRS, in the military, if you lie to a superior or a board, you will be punished!
Rogue

She was kicked out for lying........not "Laying".....but, "Lying". If you go before a board of inquiry..........you are supposed to tell the truth. She did not.....and was caught. ergo, "C-ya"!

Dirk"Buff-my-BUFF'Savage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's true that she was discharged for lying. However, what was unfair is that the question she was asked would never have been asked of a male pilot, because affairs are deemed acceptable for males, and no one wants to put a male into a position where he has to lie about sex and then run the risk of getting discharged. Let's be real, her superiors were probably looking for an excuse to get rid of her ever since she entered the service.

Cheers,
Pete
http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech...
gogurs

Pittsburgh, PA

#157014 May 26, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
get the Impeachment rollin
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#157016 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is obvious that you do not know Military 101. As a Reserve officer John Kerry only served four out his six year reserve commitment. Also he was discharged in Dec. 1970 but the date on his DD214 was blacked out. WHY. Well, in 1978 he received an UNGRADED discharge!!!
And why would anyone receive an upgraded discharge? If is discharge was anything but an HONORABLE discharge. You see, Jimmy Carter not only pardoned more Vietnam War draft dodgers but he also ordered the military to review LESS THAN HONORABLE discharges.
In other words, John Kerry's original DD214 was DIShonorable discharge.
Then lets talk about Albert Arnold "Owl" Gore JUNIOR's military service. Now Snopes whitewashed his military service but I will override it.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/gorev...
If you notice that in the picture of Owl in field gear, there is NO magazine in his M-16. In fact every picture I have seen of Owl in Vietnam, his weapon was not loaded!
Next, they did not send people to Vietnam who could not serve at least SIX months there. He enlisted in August 1969 with a 24 month enlistment and that means his DESOR would have been August 1971! And they claimed he left Vietnam early to make his DEROS but then why did he leave in May and be immediately discharged?
Oh, he claimed so he could attend college but college did not start until September!!!
In addition, Owl Gore also had a six year RESERVE commitment but it does not mention if he did any reserve time?
As usual, Snopes whitewashes Liberal's background!
Chicken Hawks - Hall of Shame
BUSH- CHENEY- RUDY- LIMBAUGH- O’REILLY- HANNITY LIEBERMAN & REAGAN

Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#157017 May 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is obvious that you do not know Military 101. As a Reserve officer John Kerry only served four out his six year reserve commitment. Also he was discharged in Dec. 1970 but the date on his DD214 was blacked out. WHY. Well, in 1978 he received an UNGRADED discharge!!!
And why would anyone receive an upgraded discharge? If is discharge was anything but an HONORABLE discharge. You see, Jimmy Carter not only pardoned more Vietnam War draft dodgers but he also ordered the military to review LESS THAN HONORABLE discharges.
In other words, John Kerry's original DD214 was DIShonorable discharge.
Then lets talk about Albert Arnold "Owl" Gore JUNIOR's military service. Now Snopes whitewashed his military service but I will override it.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/gorev...
If you notice that in the picture of Owl in field gear, there is NO magazine in his M-16. In fact every picture I have seen of Owl in Vietnam, his weapon was not loaded!
Next, they did not send people to Vietnam who could not serve at least SIX months there. He enlisted in August 1969 with a 24 month enlistment and that means his DESOR would have been August 1971! And they claimed he left Vietnam early to make his DEROS but then why did he leave in May and be immediately discharged?
Oh, he claimed so he could attend college but college did not start until September!!!
In addition, Owl Gore also had a six year RESERVE commitment but it does not mention if he did any reserve time?
As usual, Snopes whitewashes Liberal's background!
How would you know what I know about the military?

LOL

Young Republican Chicken Hawks

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#157018 May 26, 2013
Obama is a usurper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min scirocco 1,216,380
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min curiousity 99,353
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 50 min reality is a crutch 1
Dear Abby 4-18-15 1 hr RACE 2
amy april 17 1 hr PEllen 1
Ak Amy 4-8-15 1 hr PEllen 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 5,883
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE