BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156905 May 24, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>that would be 14th amendment.
And the point just as irrelevant today as in 1866. Sucks to be Dale.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156906 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know that this is not Remembrance Day, Nov. 11th, but it is appropriate for our American Memorial Day.
In French
Si Peu de temps

Très beau, très touchant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =egwXxBMqQ4wXX
En Anglais
A Pittance of Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Beautiful, very touching
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156907 May 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so. Too bad that has nothing to do with this case; i.e. the case in which it was found Sheriff Birfoon unconstitutionally racially profiled.
LMAO!!! Just how are you going to get the illegals off the roads, like wait until they kill someone in a drunken state of mind.
Oh, you can't call it racial profiling, latinos are caucasian, just like Sheriff "Joe".
DUI checkpoints will work just fine, unless yo want to call that UnConstitutional, it is a matter of public safety, so what if you nab a few illegals in the process.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156908 May 24, 2013
slojar wrote:
<quoted text>And the point just as irrelevant today as in 1866. Sucks to be Dale.
LMAO!!! Now we know where you stand, the Constitution and amendments are irrelevant as far as you are concerned!!!
Keep-up the great postings, Comrade!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156909 May 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Politico: Federal judge rules that the office of Sheriff Joe Arpaio systematically racially profiled Latinos: http://t.co/gxsdxyk6QC
Racism is a common trait among birfoons.
LMAO!!! Now my brother likes to race Chevys, now I like to race Fords and our cousin likes to race MoPar, we have always been a family of racists. Now our nephews are all shootist, hell of a lot cheaper than being a racist, not as many broken and bent parts.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156910 May 24, 2013
Hansen – burning coal prevented global warming
by Jonathan DuHamel on Apr. 01, 2013

Dr. James Hansen, chief global warming alarmist and head of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies has a new paper in Environmental Research Letters wherein he says that burning coal has caused the hiatus in global temperature rise for the past 15 to 20 years (see here also).

Hansen attributes this to the fact that more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere stimulates plant growth, which, in turn, takes more carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.“We suggest that the surge of fossil fuel use, mainly coal, since 2000 is a basic cause of the large increase of carbon uptake by the combined terrestrial and ocean carbon sinks. One mechanism by which fossil fuel emissions increase carbon uptake is by fertilizing the biosphere via provision of nutrients essential for tissue building, especially nitrogen, which plays a critical role in controlling net primary productivity and is limited in many ecosystems.” In Hansen’s figure 3, he notes that even though carbon dioxide emissions have been increasing, the airborne fraction of CO2 [the ratio of observed atmospheric CO2 increase to fossil fuel CO2 emissions] has decreased over the past 50 years, especially after the year 2000.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/wryheat/2013/04/01/h...

Location hidden

#156911 May 24, 2013
Hansen finally ‘Muzzled’ by Obama?
Posted on April 8, 2013 by Guest Blogger
Hansen’s resignation from NASA GISS may not be what it seems

Guest Post by Chris Horner, CEI

So, NASA’s in-house celebrity activist James Hansen says the following in explaining his departure from a lucrative perch — salary alone:$180k per year — one that proved extremely lucrative while there was a useful foil in the White House:

“‘As a government employee, you can’t testify against the government,’ he told the Times.”

Hogwash.

Not that “Job 1&#8243; for Hansen at NASA was attentiveness to ethics guidelines or anything, but the rules say no such thing. See 5 C.F.R. Part 6901.103 (c) and 5 C.F.R. 2635.805.

Indeed, on top of that cool $1 million-plus in outside cash tossed Hansen’s way after he ratcheted up the alarmism and — more important to many — politicking, he presided over an elaborate document removal/destruction operation run by his protégé and presumptive successor, Gavin Schmidt.

Now, we are to believe that Hansen is so concerned with his ethical obligations as a government employee that he is willing to operate by his own set of rules that, this time, are more restrictive than the real ones.

The fact is that Hansen, as a government employees, is not barred from testifying against the government. Ethics rules applying to Hansen at NASA simply say that he must seek permission to testify, just as he (usually, but not always) sought and, as the world knows in deed if not according to the rhetoric, received permission for his other global warming advocacy.

That requirement that Hansen first receive permission before testifying exists “to prevent an employee from using public office for the employee’s personal private gain”. Which (chuckle) is the same rationale behind the other ethics provisions under which Hansen sought and was routinely granted permission to make lots of outside money on his advocacy. Under George W. Bush.

So Hansen had no reason to believe he would not be permitted to do as he says he wishes.

Unless…

Ah, yes. Hansen’s current attention-getting story, when squared with the ethics rules, is that he has been denied approval to serve as an expert witness per 5 C.F.R 6901.103(d) and 5 C.F.R. 2635.805(c)(serving as a fact witness requires overcoming no such impediments).
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/04/08/hansen-...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#156913 May 24, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Now we know where you stand, the Constitution and amendments are irrelevant as far as you are concerned!!!
Keep-up the great postings, Comrade!!!
Play Law is irrelevant. It serves only to fuel Dufus Dale's delusions of grandeur.

Location hidden

#156914 May 24, 2013
This is one of the world TOP Climate scientists!

Prof. John Christy interviewd by 2GB's Chris Smith

From Wiki: Christy was a lead author of the 2001 report by the IPCC and the U.S. CCSP report Temperature Trends in the Lower Atmosphere – Understanding and Reconciling Differences. Christy helped draft and signed the 2003 American Geophysical Union statement on climate change.
Grand Birther

United States

#156915 May 24, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just how are you going to get the illegals off the roads, like wait until they kill someone in a drunken state of mind.
Oh, you can't call it racial profiling, latinos are caucasian, just like Sheriff "Joe".
DUI checkpoints will work just fine, unless yo want to call that UnConstitutional, it is a matter of public safety, so what if you nab a few illegals in the process.
Alcoholism knows no racial boundaries, except in birfoonistan, where all the denizens are raving idiots.

Location hidden

#156916 May 24, 2013
I seriously doubt that she was fired for using the word "negro" but because she is a Conservative. Most first generation immigrants are Conservatives.
Just like Colon Powell's parents. Because his parents were Republicans he stayed Republican even though he leans left-of-center!
Rogue

Black teacher fired for word 'negro'
Posted: May 24, 2013

By NY Post -
A Bronx teacher says her language lesson was lost in translation when she was fired for calling a student "Negro" — though she claims she was simply using the Spanish word for the color "black" at the time, according to a new lawsuit.

The non-tenured junior high instructor, Petrona Smith, 65, was booted from the bilingual PS 211 in March 2012 after a seventh-grader reported the alleged insult.

Smith, who is black and a native of the West Indies, has been unemployed since her ouster.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/22417647/black-t...

Ottawa

#156917 May 24, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Just how are you going to get the illegals off the roads, like wait until they kill someone in a drunken state of mind.
JUSTICE HA HA DALE EXCLUSIVE THANKS TO WND.COM AND FOXNEWS.COM

After exhausting studies, Justice ha ha Dale has concluded that only illegal immigrants drive drunk and kill people. Study could not find a single event where a natural-born American citizen had been caught DUI and killing other motorists or pedestrians.

Ottawa

#156918 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER HEARD BILL CLINTON SAY OBAMA INELIGIBLE
Insider in Hillary's 2008 campaign points to 'original birthers': 04/01/2012
Bettina Viviano – who started her own film production company in 1990 after serving as vice president of production for Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment – told WND that it was common knowledge among delegates committed to Hillary that the Clintons believed Obama was constitutionally ineligible and that Bill Clinton would eventually disclose his belief to the public.
The Clintons were the original “birthers,” Viviano told WND in an interview in Los Angeles.
“Everybody who has called this a conspiracy from the Republicans or the tea party, they need to know who started it – the Democrats,” she said.
“It was Hillary and Bill, and it percolated up from there,” said Viviano, who had access to the campaign through a documentary she produced on the claims of delegates that Obama and the Democratic National Committee were stealing the nomination from Hillary.
As WND reported, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his team investigating Obama’s eligibility believe there is probable cause that the documents released by the White House as Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form are forgeries.
Help Sheriff Joe blow the lid off Obama’s fraud. Join the Cold Case Posse right now!
Viviano said that she was on a conference phone call during the primary season in the spring of 2008 in which she heard Bill Clinton refer to Obama as ineligible for the presidency.
In the course of the phone conversation with Hillary delegates, she recalled, Bill Clinton spoke of Obama as “the non-citizen.”
“In the world we were in, with [Hillary's] super-delegates and delegates, it just was,‘He’s not legit – that’s the end of it, period, end of story.’ It wasn’t up for discussion,” Viviano said.
Michele Thomas, a Hillary campaigner from Los Angeles, confirmed to WND that she learned from “many people who were close to Hillary” that Obama “was not eligible to be president.”
Thomas led a nationwide petition drive among delegates to force a vote on Hillary’s nomination at the convention after then-DNC Chairman Howard Dean announced her name would not be put into nomination and Obama would be declared the winner by unanimous acclamation.
Viviano said that it was understood that Bill Clinton would eventually go public with his contention that Obama was ineligible for the presidency.
“He, I believe, was frothing at the mouth to tell the truth about Obama,” she said.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/04/hollywood-producer...
3 reliable and credible anti-Obama sources : A Hollywood producer, Sheriff Arpaio and Wnd.com .

Tell me I'm killing the messenger(s), Rogue. Go ahead.

Ottawa

#156919 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
If TEA Partiers are racists, why are there Black TEA Partiers? Oh, I know, because the true racists in the Democrat Party say they are!!!
Rogue Scholar has spoken.
Black Tea Party Members You Need To Know (PHOTOS)
Posted August 31, 2011 by The Decider for Global Grind Staff
Rep. Andre Carson, top lawmaker in the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) proclaimed at a CBC event in Miami that some in Congress would “love to see us as second-class citizens” and “some of them in Congress right now of this tea party movement would love to see you and me…hanging on a tree.”
Congressional Black Caucus Leader Says Tea Party Wants To See Blacks "Hanging On Trees" (VIDEO)
Carson and his office are standing by his comments.
Jason Tomcsi, Carson’s spokesman, said the comment was “in response to frustration voiced by many in Miami and in his home district in Indianapolis regarding Congress’s inability to bolster the economy.”
Heated and often times hurtful rhetoric is always spilling out in the political arena, but this time it was uncalled for.
Believe us, we’re the last ones to defend the Tea Party. In the past they have demonstrated ugliness when it comes to race, but Carson shouldn’t lump in the acts of a few with entire movement.
It isn’t fair to those who don’t hold the same beliefs. In fact, many Tea Party members are Black, so does Carson think those members want the country to go back to the Jim Crow era?
Speaking with our favorite hip-hop Republican Lenny McAllister, he told us “I think he's wrong and the CBC is way off base, to be direct.”
We couldn’t agree more, don’t let a few bad apples ruin the whole bunch.
Black Conservatives get a bad rap for being "Uncle Toms" or "Traitors" just because they agree with the views of the Tea Party. All they want is what mostly everyone is seeking: lower taxes and less government involvement.
Here are a few Black Tea Party members that you’ve probably never heard of!
Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/black-tea-party-m...
So, there are blacks in the tea party, Rogue. Did you know there were Jews in the Nazi party, notably the most notorious and monstrous, Joseph Streicher? That there were Catholic Marxist-Leninists? So what's your point? That there were a few blacks who votes Wallace?

Ottawa

#156920 May 24, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Play Law is irrelevant. It serves only to fuel Dufus Dale's delusions of grandeur.
Delusions of grandeur, Justice ha ha Dale? He has tons of the former, none of the latter.
Vivian

Cynthiana, KY

#156921 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Old Obama had a White House,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some liar,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a liar, liar, here
And a liar, liar there,
Here a liar, there a liar,
Everywhere a liar, liar,
E-I-E-I-

Everywhere a scandal,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a puffer boy, puffer boy, here
And a puffer boy, puffer boy there,
Here a puffer boy, there a puffer boy,
Everywhere puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
How dare you insult the first black president of the United States. You folks are bunch of racist pigs only hate because he is not your color. History will prove his policy will bring us out of the ditch. No one can prove he has ever lied. Bush cause all of our problem and Mr. Obama will fix it. Hail to the chief!
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#156922 May 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, everyone knows that Boehmer and McConnell plus 533 members of congress, 207 courts, 50 governors, 9 justices of the Supreme Court, ALL of the Bush family PLUS All their secs of state, advisors, Cheney, Rove, Rice, Romney, Ryan, 66 million voters plus 4 times that number of Americans are ALL without BALLS and afraid of being blackmailed. Such is the birther madness, folly and collective hallucination.
They've all got no balls and are scared of being labeled as racist by SHEEPLE like you!
You must be one of those who the truth bothers, huh?

Funny thing that there is no valid birth certificate proving that Obama was born in Hawaii because it is a LIE!

No valid Hawaiian birth certificate has been seen.
It does not exist in Hawaii!
It resides in Kenya where Obama the usurper was born!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
We all know why these are the FACTS!

Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156923 May 24, 2013
Vivian wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you insult the first black president of the United States. You folks are bunch of racist pigs only hate because he is not your color. History will prove his policy will bring us out of the ditch. No one can prove he has ever lied. Bush cause all of our problem and Mr. Obama will fix it. Hail to the chief!
'Black Presidents':
6 United States Commanders In Chief Before Obama

Check out the slideshow below for a list of former heads of state who allegedly were descendants of African-Americans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/blac...
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#156924 May 24, 2013
FAKE and SNITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is a largely automated system that deletes the post people report.
Your posts get reported because you use vile language and spam.
Truth Matters, huh?

Topix deletes a large number of posts of those who are vehement in attacking SHEEPLE.

If you are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK your post is safe regardless of whether it is vulgar, nonsensical, outright lie, or an off-topic waste of space.

Clean your cookies up and keep posting the truth.
We have to keep the Obots employed or they will go on welfare and increase the national deficit even more, Lol.
Truth Detector

Louisville, KY

#156925 May 24, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
Re: "Kenyan born."
Someone has to be particularly gullible to believe that.
Obama told his Literary Agent the truth and signed off on its correctness, didn't he?

Yep, I'm SMEllen1!

No valid birth certificate has been seen.

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?

We all know why these are the FACTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EverGreen Belgrade 1 hr aqif blyta 11
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 2 hr Swedenforever 54,527
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,144,008
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Jamie 48,583
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 3 hr Jamie 330
Boycott all Topix Sponsors 3 hr Jamie 5
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Jamie 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance