BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156865 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not?
Most "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) and "Sheeple" (KFC GB tm reg'd) do not or do very little trash and vile language. Tea partyers and particularly birthers make it their specialty. When stumped, and oh how often that happens, they come up with out-of-the-blue gay-bashing, just plain profanity and , lately, constant anal references (LRS and Justice ha ha Dale stand out in that category). Would you like to compare posts? Smart people have no need of trash language as they back up what they advance and have answers when asked.

Ottawa

#156866 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you want to pay a $100 feet to go shopping in your car? In Alaska, planes are there transportation to go shopping. And do you file a trip plan when you go out driving? Oh, this is what happens when you crash a Cessna into the White House:
https://www.google.com/search...
White House:
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-wh...
Rogue, please, you don't get it. You just don't get it, cannot see the big picture. I didn't say the $100 fee was okay. I'm just trying to show you that Obama, the president of the United States of America who, God knows, has enough on his plate, like him or not, is not going to bother with $100 flight plans. Yet, you say it's him. And as I stated, when something as important as the Bin Laden affair occurs, it's not Obama's thing as he did not personally lead the seals into action, just like Truman had nothing to do with Hiroshima and Nagasaki as he did not fly those planes that dropped the bombs.

Ottawa

#156867 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Old Obama had a White House,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some liar,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a liar, liar, here
And a liar, liar there,
Here a liar, there a liar,
Everywhere a liar, liar,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some scandal,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a scandal, scandal here
And a scandal, scandal there,
Here a scandal, there a scandal,
Everywhere a scandal,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a puffer boy, puffer boy, here
And a puffer boy, puffer boy there,
Here a puffer boy, there a puffer boy,
Everywhere puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
<quoted text>
My version is phunnier and more orgasmal too.
Your version is a non-attributed rip-off (plagiarism is a habit with you). Mine was concocted in about 5 minutes, it's all mine and much funnier than your cut-and-paste.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#156868 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootzie, if you were not worried, you wood knot have replied!
Gotch!!!
Well Tootzie, if you were not worried, you wood knot have posted!
Gotch!!!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156870 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not?
No, I do not.

Are you having another delusion?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156872 May 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great!
Poor Poopoo. Self admits don having NOT read any of the documents relating to the drafting and subsequent ratification of the Constitution, and still thinks his opinion is relevant.

So sad.

Ottawa

#156873 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep Jacqueau, I have a Black Belt in Ching Ching.
Ya know, as in "ching ching, bang, bang, bang"!
and you probably have a Yellow Belt in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang !
Black, eh? Is it clean, is it nice, is it polite?
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#156874 May 24, 2013
Re: "Kenyan born."

Someone has to be particularly gullible to believe that. There were only 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and the Kenyan government has said that it investigated and that Obama and his mother were NOT two of them. And the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have said that he was born in Hawaii.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

Re "bisexual"---all the usual crap from people who hate Obama and no evidence for it whatever.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156875 May 24, 2013
On May 24, 2013, at 4:02 PM, Jim Scot wrote:

I have served with each of you, sometimes in peace and sometimes in war. To have served with you in the defense of our nation has been my greatest honor and will always be a treasured memory to me. I hope you all have a great Memorial day weekend. God bless our nation!

Jim Scot
CW4, USA Ret.

Location hidden

#156876 May 24, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Kenyan born."
Someone has to be particularly gullible to believe that. There were only 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961, and the Kenyan government has said that it investigated and that Obama and his mother were NOT two of them. And the officials in Hawaii of BOTH parties have said that he was born in Hawaii.
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
Re "bisexual"---all the usual crap from people who hate Obama and no evidence for it whatever.
And I suppose that AG Eric Holder did not commit perjury when he lied before Congress the other day? He said he had no prior knowledge to the wiretapping of the AP and Fox News reporters yet his signature is on the subpoena requests!!!!
He needs to go to JAIL!!!

Location hidden

#156877 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, one of the new fees (taxes) obama wants is $100 to file a flight plan. Well, there is no requirement to file a flight plan under VFR conditions ..... RIGHT NOW!!! You can fly a Piper Cub for about $50 an hour but you add $100 flight plan to that, well, it really punishes the small private plan owner!!! And for what? Well, they would have to hire more UNION FAA controller$ to handle those extra flight plan$!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, how you would deny that Obama had anything to do with something as important as the killing of Osama bin Laden yet you would pin something as trivial as $100 flight plans on him. I can just picture him at a cabinet meeting, "Hey, guys, get those damn pvt pilots and their puny planes, make them pay %100 every time they file a flight plan, even when they don't have to".
Anything else on Obama?
Ah, we will everytime we file an IFR flight plan and just as soon as they realize that they will claim we are not PAYING OUR FAIR SHARE and demand we file flight plans for every flight!!!

Location hidden

#156878 May 24, 2013
I know that this is not Remembrance Day, Nov. 11th, but it is appropriate for our American Memorial Day.

In French
Si Peu de temps

En Anglais
A Pittance of Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#156879 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
These damn democrats. Now they murder their own. Clintons : Guilty as charged. Wonder who's on Obama's list now. Well, maybe the deed's been done already.
Well, when can start with the unsolved murders of the three gay guys who went to Obama's church in Shitcago!
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#156880 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Pres Obama boarded Marine One without returning salute of US Marine at the steps.
Obama is NOT an American!<quoted text>
Well, someone murdered him. He was left handed but was shot in the right temple with a "cold" gun he did not own. His wife and parents said he never own ANY guns and someone in the FBI did a serial number search of that gun twice BEFORE his death.
You search for guns AFTER a crime not BEFORE. And why would they do a search? Because they wanted an untraceable (cold) gun!!!
And then there is the suicide note that turned up in a briefcase after it was searched once and the note was NOT in his handwriting!!! There are an awful number of red-flags on Vince's death!
Rogue, I'm starting to think you are a total loony tune.

LOL

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

----------

J. Edgar Hoover Planned Mass Jailing in 1950
December 23, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/26s5jy
A newly declassified document shows that J. Edgar Hoover, the longtime director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, had a plan to suspend habeas corpus and imprison some 12,000 Americans he suspected of disloyalty.
Hoover sent his plan to the White House on July 7, 1950, 12 days after the Korean War began. It envisioned putting suspect Americans in military prisons.
Hoover wanted President Harry S. Truman to proclaim the mass arrests necessary to “protect the country against treason, espionage and sabotage.” The F.B.I would “apprehend all individuals potentially dangerous” to national security, Hoover’s proposal said. The arrests would be carried out under “a master warrant attached to a list of names” provided by the bureau.
The names were part of an index that Hoover had been compiling for years.“The index now contains approximately twelve thousand individuals, of which approximately ninety-seven per cent are citizens of the United States,” he wrote.
“In order to make effective these apprehensions, the proclamation suspends the Writ of Habeas Corpus,” it said.
Habeas corpus, the right to seek relief from illegal detention, has been a fundamental principle of law for seven centuries. The Bush administration’s decision to hold suspects for years at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, has made habeas corpus a contentious issue for Congress and the Supreme Court today.
The Constitution says habeas corpus shall not be suspended “unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion, the public safety may require it.” The plan proposed by Hoover, the head of the F.B.I. from 1924 to 1972, stretched that clause to include “threatened invasion” or “attack upon United States troops in legally occupied territory.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/23/washington/...
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#156881 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They would not need to impeach Obama. Once a court ruled he was an illegal candidate and that his election was a fraud. He..... and Biden would be gone.
Don't forget, they ran as a team. If one is an illegal candidate, their whole ticket is illegal!
And then either Speaker Bonehead would be president or the court could rule that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were the actual winners of the 2010 election!
Hillary Clinton Never brought up the Birth Certificate. Running against Obama for President.

John McCain Never brought up the Birth Certificate, Running against Obama for president.

Mitt Romney Never brought up the Birth Certificate, running against Obama for President.

==========

Proof Obama is an American citizen / Judges all across America dismissed it

DECIDED CASES ONLY updated Oct. 12, 2009

Ankeny v. Daniels Indiana State Dismissed
Berg v. Obama Eastern Fed Dist PA Dismissed
[on appeal to 3rd Circuit]
Berg v. Obama Fed Dist Crt, DC Dismissed
Brockhausen v. Andrade Texas (state) Dismissed
Broe v. Wade Washington St. Supreme Dismissed
Christian/Aryan Nations Fed Missouri (west)
of Missouri v. Obama Dismissed
Cohen v. Obama D C Dismissed
Connerat v. Browning Dismissed
Connerat v. Obama Small Claims Fla Dismissed
Cook v. Good GA Middle Dismissed
Cook v. Simtech FLA Middle Dismissed
Craig v. United States OKLA West Judgment for Def.
[Affirmed – 10th Circuit]
[Petition for Writ of Certiorari]+[Denied]
Dawson v. Obama Cal Eastern District Dismissed
Donofrio v. Wells NJ State Dismissed
[Appealed to NJ State Supreme Court]+[Denied]
[Appealed to US Supreme Court]+[Denied]
Ealey v. Obama Texas Houston Dismissed
Essek v. Obama KY Eastern Dismissed
Gopalan v. Obama III CA Southern Dismissed
Greenberg v. Brunner Dismissed
Hamblin v. Obama/McCain Arizona District Dismissed
Herbert v. Obama FLA Mid Fed Dismissed
Hollister v. Soetoro Fed DC Dismissed
Hunter v. Obama Dismissed
Judy v. McCain Dismissed
Keyes v. Bowen Superior Crt of CA Dismissed
Keyes v. Lingle Dismissed
Lightfoot v. Bowen U.S. Sup Crt Dismissed
Marquis v. Reed Dismissed
Martin v. Lingle HI State Dismissed
[Appealed] Dismissed
Morrow v. Obama Fed FL Miami Dismissed
Neal v. Brunner Dismissed
Neely v. Obama Dismissed
Patriot Heart’s Network v. Obama Dismissed
Rhodes v. Gates Dismissed
Rhodes v. MacDonald Dismissed
Roy v. Obama Dismissed
Schneller v. Cortes U. S. Supreme Court Dismissed
Stamper v. U.S. Dismissed
Strunk v. U.S. 2nd Circuit Dismissed
Sullivan v. Marshall Dismissed
Thomas v. Hosemann Dismissed
Terry v. Handel Dismissed
Welch v. Mukasey Dismissed / Wrotnowski v. Bysiewiecz Dismissed
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#156882 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They would not need to impeach Obama. Once a court ruled he was an illegal candidate and that his election was a fraud. He..... and Biden would be gone.
Don't forget, they ran as a team. If one is an illegal candidate, their whole ticket is illegal!
And then either Speaker Bonehead would be president or the court could rule that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were the actual winners of the 2010 election!
McCain’s Constitutional Dilemma: Native Son But Not Natural Born?
February 29, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2am7hd
John McCain’s possible election could trigger review under an obscure part of the Constitution: the birth eligibility provision of Article II. The requirement that an American be “natural-born” has long been controversial, but few associated John McCain with the problem as opposed to other leaders like Arnold Schwarzenegger. McCain, however, may be a foreign born citizen given his birth in the Canal Zone. Due to the bar on advisory opinions, this issue might not be ripe for review until after the general election, triggering another Bush v. Gore moment in the high court. Ted Olson has even been retained for the possible fight to complete the scene for a Supreme redux.
McCain was born in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone while his father was stationed there as a naval officer. In 1787, however, the framers insisted that any president be natural born — that is, born within the United States. It is a requirement that some of us have long criticized as counter to our tradition as a nation of immigrants
http://jonathanturley.org/2008/02/29/mccains-...

Jonathan Turley Constitutional Law
http://jonathanturley.org/

Location hidden

#156883 May 24, 2013
OMG, I can not believe it but Fox News just called the rioters in Sweden as being..... Muslims. If you recall yesterday I posted a Huff Post piece that just described the rioters as just disgruntled immigrants. Why will not say they are Muslims?
I don't care if it is the U.K., France, Germany, Norway or Sweden, if they are Christian immigrants or Hindu immigrants, just come out and say it.
Last week here in Florida they had a woman who was using a stolen credit card and they described her as a middle aged woman with blond bangs but in the picture of the woman you could not tell what color her bangs were but the color of her skin was .... black. What is so wrong to describe a suspect as a middle aged white woman with blond bangs if that is what she looks like?!?

Location hidden

#156884 May 24, 2013
Here is a Reuters story posted on Huff Post and again it only describes them as uneducated immigrants! Why allow uneducated people into your country? You should concentrate on getting immigrants who will contribute to their economy not some who will only be drag on their country.
You would think these uneducated Muslims would be grateful that they were allowed into Sweden but they aren't!!!

Sweden Riots Force Police To Call In Reinforcements
Reuters | Posted: 05/24/2013

By Ilze Filks and Mia Shanley

STOCKHOLM, May 24 (Reuters)- Police in Stockholm called in reinforcements on Friday after youths set cars and a school ablaze in a fifth night of rioting, the worst to hit Sweden for years.

Pupils at a primary school in Kista - an IT hub that is home to the likes of telecoms equipment maker Ericsson and the Swedish office of Microsoft - arrived to find the inside of the small red wooden building had been completely burnt out.

While Thursday was slightly calmer than the four nights before, about 30 cars were torched and eight people, mostly in their early 20s, were detained, police said.

In a country with a reputation for openness, tolerance and a model welfare state, the rioting has exposed a fault-line between a well-off majority and a minority - often young people with immigrant backgrounds - who are poorly educated, cannot find work and feel pushed to the edge of society.

"In the short run, the acute thing is to ensure that these neighbourhoods get back to normal everyday life. In the long run we need to create positive spirals in these neighbourhoods," Erik Ullenhag, Sweden's integration minister, told Reuters.

The police said they were calling in extra backup from the cities of Malmo and Gothenburg.

"Now it's Friday, the weekend, and we usually have more to do. We think there's going to be a lot of work and many have worked hard these last few days, so we are calling in extra police," spokesman Anders Jonsson said, without giving numbers.

MASKED YOUTHS

The spree of destruction has seen masked youths vandalise schools, libraries and police stations, setting cars alight and hurling stones at police and firefighters.

It was sparked by the fatal police shooting earlier this month of a 69-year man, reported by local media to be a Portuguese immigrant and suspected of wielding a large knife, in a Stockholm suburb called Husby.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/swed...
Democracynow org

Sayville, NY

#156885 May 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
They've got no balls and are scared of being labeled as racist by SHEEPLE like you!
You must be one of those who the truth bothers, huh?
Funny thing that there is no valid birth certificate proving that Obama was born in Hawaii because it is a LIE!
No valid Hawaiian birth certificate has been seen.
It does not exist in Hawaii!
It resides in Kenya where Obama the usurper was born!
Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
We all know why these are the FACTS!
Why can't you explain these truths away SHEEPLE?
I guess you think Bush did the right thing for pardoning Libby?

Bush had balls?

lol

==========

Libby Trial Exhibits March 6, 2007
http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. And Mr. Libby, if you could state your name for the record and spell your name? A. I. Lewis, L-e-w-i-s; Libby, L-i-b-b-y. Q. And do you have a nickname? A. I do. Q. Okay. And that is -- A. "Scooter".
http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. Good morning, Mr. Libby. A. Good morning. http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

----------

Libby judge 'perplexed' by clemency
His 30-month sentence was appropriate for the former Cheney aide, he writes in his first public comments on the issue.
July 13, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/3ds8xvn
WASHINGTON — In an unusual expression of frustration, the judge who sentenced former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby to 30 months in jail, only to see the sentence commuted by President Bush, said he was "perplexed" by the act of clemency.

In his first public comments on the matter, U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton took issue with Bush's statement that the prison sentence ordered for Libby last month was "excessive." Walton defended the sentence, saying that he followed established legal precedents as well as a strict interpretation of federal sentencing guidelines that has been supported by Bush's own administration.
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jul/13/natio...

Libby Judge "Perplexed" by Clemency
http://tinyurl.com/3gdtrms
http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/2007/07...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156886 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
More dignified legal jargon emanating from Justice ha ha Dale : "STFU Ellen"
LMAO!!! Thank you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Smart Alex 1,154,098
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr scirocco 71,045
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,884
2 cops executed in new york 2 hr The Pissed Citizen 1
More on the Eric Garner Saga 2 hr The Patriot 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 49,220
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 am PST

Bleacher Report11:56AM