BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,621 - 137,640 of 177,461 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156760 May 23, 2013
Here's the post you just repeated, Rogue. You asked for my post reply number, well, below yours IS the reply.

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:

The Bible was written down in words during the time of Moses around 1447 BCE but the Qur'an was written down my Mohamed around the late Seventh Century which was about 2,500 years after Moses.
According to the Bible, Genesis 22, Abraham was to sacrifice his son ISAAC but in the Qur'an Abraham was to sacrifice the son of his concubine ISMAIL. They both can not be correct.
And what motive would Mohammed to change the son who was to be sacrificed? You see, Mohammed wanted to justify his vision and he could only do so by using Ismail as he is seen as the beginning of the Muslim religion.
Now remember, there is about 2,500 years between the writing down of the two holy books and everything in the Qur'an is meant to dominate all other religions. Granted the Jews want to justify their religion and when the Christians came the supplemented the Old Testament with the New Testament but the Christians did not change the Old Testament, did they???
But Mohammed had to change Abrahams favorite son to make the Islamic religion to be more correct than the Judeo-Christian religion.
To me, this is where the Qur'an become tainted!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make? Both holy (lol) books show , 2,500 years apart, that Abraham and Mohamad were hallucinating murderers who were willing to kill their children. "God made me do it". We hear that to tis day. It's called insanity or first degree murder, take you pick. In 2013, both Abraham the coward murderer adulterer and Mohamad the killer woman-hater and pedophile would've been put away in an asylum along with American Pravda Lady, LRS, KFC GB and Fed Up.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156761 May 23, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times does it have to be said before it sinks into your head.
He is a Christian!!!!!!! Can You Say Christan!!!!!
Then why is the Muslim prayer call to breakfast the most beautiful sound he has ever heard?
How many Christians can you prove have ever spoke of their Muslim faith?
Let me help you, NONE!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156762 May 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is the Muslim prayer call to breakfast the most beautiful sound he has ever heard?
How many Christians can you prove have ever spoke of their Muslim faith?
Let me help you, NONE!
Have you ever lived in a Moslem country? The sound of the Muslim prayer call from the minaret is indeed quite stirring. Not the most beautiful sound I've ever heard, I'll take opera and symphonies thank you and Christian sacred music with which I am modestly acquainted. Oh, I'm not Moslem, never was, and certainly will never be, but I do appreciate Moslem art and architecture.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156765 May 23, 2013
QUIT deleting my post libs!

Now Fact: All aspects ObamaGov
Completely
Corrupt/Criminal

No, folks. The Obama syndicate was never incompetent.
It was and is, however,
the most corrupt,
criminal
and
openly tyrannical
US government,

which is now openly attacking the USA and its people,
that has existed in US history.

It has also, until recently, been able to keep all aspects of its tyranny under wraps…with the assistance and collaboration of the equally corrupt US media. Even today, many media outlets are still working for Obama, in order to minimize his visible complicity in the assassinations of US citizens in Benghazi, his illegal spying on and record-seizing of news agencies and their reporters ...
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

Intentional Irresponsibility
May 23, 2013
Obama will never admit to wrongdoing.
More
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/

May 23, 2013

The Obama Administration's attempt to deny involvement in any of the recent scandals is both intentional and possibly mortally wounding.
The executive branch of the United States government is out of control, while Americans wonder who is responsible. But getting here was no accident. Growing up in the 1960's, the mantra of the left was to "over-throw the establishment." When asked what might replace it, young radicals told us they had no idea. You were either "part of the problem or part of the solution." The rank of community organizers rose to change "the system." But what if one actually rose to run the system? At that point, he himself would have to take responsibility, right? Wrong.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/05/i...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156766 May 23, 2013
No_Limit_Nutter ….. The Bloom is Off The Ruse

It’s a long way from Tea and Skittles

Oh my, ya mean EVERYTHING we have factually outlined over the past year + is, well, verified or something.

Ya’ don’t say.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...

:)

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#156767 May 23, 2013
Jacques,
I saw a guy getting busted today outside of Target.
He looked all disheveled and stuff and all of a sudden four squads came out of nowhere and made an arrest. They made him put his hands on his head and they cuffed him and whisked him away fairly quickly. He was probably a shoplifter because I saw three red-shirted employees outside pointing their fingers at him to one of the cops.
I was next door at the grogery store and saw it happen.

Speaking of the most beautiful sound you may ever hear, go to Youtube sometime and check out Chopin's Nocturne #8 in D flat, opus 27 #2. That's the title.
Listen intently. It is my latest musical conquest. I think you will like it. I'm a full 2 pages in and it is wicked hard. It is exquisite, I must say.
Much more so than any repititious Muslim call to prayer will ever be.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156768 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, no Libtard wants to touch this. Oh what-his-face said that back then most people did not believe we were entering another Little Ice Age ...... but Dr. James Hansen did!!!
And that is my point. Many people make a living off of scaring people. Like Obama's Rev. Wright!
But if Dr. Hansen was so sure we were entering another Little Ice Age, why did he switch to Global Warming? And now that we have been in Global Cooling for a dozen years or so, when will he change his mind again? I mean, if the CO2 levels continue to go up while the Earth is chillin' out, does does that mean caused global warming (little "g" and "w") fifty years ago?
It was not Hansen who suggested the possibility of an ice age. Can't you read?

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#156769 May 23, 2013
Here is something for some of you to think about Where did the basics for the christian bible come from a older religion than christianity.

What are the similarities between Christianity and Zoroastrianism?

Answer
Some of the numerous similarities between Christianity and Zoroastrianism include:•Monotheism
Christianity worships the Abrahamic God; Zoroastrianism worships Ahura Mazda.
In each case, God or Ahura Mazda created the world.
•Holy Spirit
Ahuramazda has a Holy Spirit that sometimes seems to be him and at other times seems to be independent. The Holy Spirit of Christianity has the same characteristics.
•Saviour
Christianity has Jesus who was born of a virgin and will return at the end of time to defeat evil and establish his kingdom; Zoroastrianism says that the Saoshyant or saviour will be born of a virgin and will lead humanity in the last battle against evil.
•The devil
The Christian Satan parallels the Zoroastrian Ahriman or Angra Mainyu.
•Angels
•Archangels
Christianity has seven archangels; Zoroastrianism has seven Amesha Spenta.
•Immortality of soul and life after death.
•Heaven as a place of reward for the righteous, and hell as a place of punishment
•Resurrection at the end of the world, when the dead revive and the new world will have a fresh life and new beginning.
•The last judgement

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_simila...
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156770 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
QUIT deleting my post libs!
Now Fact: All aspects ObamaGov
Completely
Corrupt/Criminal
No, folks. The Obama syndicate was never incompetent.
It was and is, however,
the most corrupt,
criminal
and
openly tyrannical
US government,
which is now openly attacking the USA and its people,
that has existed in US history.
It has also, until recently, been able to keep all aspects of its tyranny under wraps…with the assistance and collaboration of the equally corrupt US media. Even today, many media outlets are still working for Obama, in order to minimize his visible complicity in the assassinations of US citizens in Benghazi, his illegal spying on and record-seizing of news agencies and their reporters ...
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
May 23, 2013
Obama will never admit to wrongdoing.
More
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
May 23, 2013
The Obama Administration's attempt to deny involvement in any of the recent scandals is both intentional and possibly mortally wounding.
The executive branch of the United States government is out of control, while Americans wonder who is responsible. But getting here was no accident. Growing up in the 1960's, the mantra of the left was to "over-throw the establishment." When asked what might replace it, young radicals told us they had no idea. You were either "part of the problem or part of the solution." The rank of community organizers rose to change "the system." But what if one actually rose to run the system? At that point, he himself would have to take responsibility, right? Wrong.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/05/i...
Topix deletes a large number of posts of those who are vehement in attacking SHEEPLE.
If you are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK your post is safe regardless of whether it is vulgar, nonsensical, outright lie, or an off-topic waste of space.
Clean your cookies up and keep posting the truth.
We have to keep the Obots employed or they will go on welfare and increase the national deficit even more, Lol.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156771 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh. PS : Now that I've proven you're a cut-and-paster who doesn't "get" what he pastes, grateful you show me where I make "sh8t up". How about ONE example for starters? Not two or three, ONE. Or is that too much to ask? Strange, as every time I pose that question to your birther ilk, they never come back with a reply. Will you?
<quoted text>
So you can't. Not even ONE. LOSER.
Oh, I have. I simply have no interest in repeating it for you.

I know you think you are proving something by repeatedly asking for something which has already been presented to you, but really, it just makes you look stupid and exemplifies the fact that you debate like a 5 year old.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156772 May 23, 2013
JUST FOR YOU jockitch :)
from "your" New York TIMES
``````````

Meet The New York Times’s Editorial Board

Another Chilling Leak Investigation
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD <<--<<<
Published: May 21, 2013

Normally, the inquiry would have ended with Mr. Kim — leak investigations usually focus on the source, not the reporter. But, in this case, federal prosecutors also asked a federal judge for permission to examine Mr. Rosen’s personal e-mails, arguing that “there is probable cause to believe” Mr. Rosen is “an aider and abettor and/or co-conspirator” in the leak.

Obama administration officials often talk about the balance between protecting secrets and protecting the constitutional rights of a free press. Accusing a reporter of being a “co-conspirator,” on top of other zealous and secretive investigations, shows a heavy tilt toward secrecy and insufficient concern about a free press.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/22/opinion/ano... ;

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156774 May 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the first official Earth Day. I was not happy about picking up cigarette butts,condoms and beer bottles left around town by left wing liberals.
Frank I could be wrong, but I here it is you guys who are the superior freaks.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16680-p...

Moreno Valley, CA

#156775 May 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen his birth certificate, have you?
You haven't seen Obama's valid birth certificate either, huh?
Yeah, we’ve seen two that are absolutely valid! That you prefer to dismiss them as fake is more or less a personal problem that has absolutely nothing to do with veracity.

Moreno Valley, CA

#156777 May 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
That Kenyan birth certificate has never been proven to be fraudulent like Obama's fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificate.
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Yes it has! By virtue of the fact we have Obama's official US BC which has been authenticated by the state. Who has authenticated your Kenyan BC save the ignorant birfoon who everyone knows wouldn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156778 May 23, 2013
Obama’s Brother [Malik] Works With Man Who Attacked US Embassy

Since the IRS scam has become the most momentous topic of the day, we now know, thanks to my father, that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, is deeply associated with Omar al-Bashir, the one who was behind the attack on the US embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, which occurred at around the same time as the Benghazi attack.

Obama’s brother is working with an enemy to the United States. Is it any wonder, then, as to why he has been so pompous toward American liberty, and yet so helpful to Bashir?

Malik is the Executive Secretary for the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), which is stationed in Khartoum, Sudan, and which has its primary focus in expanding Wahhabist Islam in the African subcontinent. It was also in Khartoum, as I have written on before, where Bashir declared that he was going to make Sudan’s new constitution “100 percent Islamic”.

Malik Obama is not only working with a terrorist who attacked the United States, but also a mass murderer.

http://shoebat.com/2013/05/24/obamas-brother-...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156779 May 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we’ve seen two that are absolutely valid! That you prefer to dismiss them as fake is more or less a personal problem that has absolutely nothing to do with veracity.
Look out everyone, Poopoo is here. Try not to step in it.

Moreno Valley, CA

#156780 May 24, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you moron, unlike you where you simply make sh%% up as you go, I "cut and paste" the opinion of the court, most with an education would call that "CITING THE SOURCE"!!
Oh great! Do you understand that Barack Obama’s is twice elected POTUS whatever it is you think you grasp of the constitution, US law and previous court decisions? That Obama is president is proof positive your opinion is fringe at the very best.

You can site all the sources want, but to date no court has agreed with your folly and have in fact poked fun at your ignorance, alluded to your thorough ineptitude and laughed at your overall simplemindedness. I’m sure you remember the “Alice in Wonderland” thing. Yeah I know Pilot, the judge was a moron as were they all. Jeeeezzus!

Moreno Valley, CA

#156781 May 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You NEVER include Minor v Happersett!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...
Would it be because it says this???
it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [p168] parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first.
YOU have no credibility, SHEEPLE!
Certainly no doubt about that GB!

Moreno Valley, CA

#156782 May 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Food for thought?
· Obama's father was never an American citizen.
· Article II of our Constitution requires the President to be "Natural born". Obama is not.
· Obama stated many times and wrote about his being Kenyan.
· Anyone who can dial a phone could put a birth announcement in the paper in Hawaii.
· No one, except a progressive Obama minion in Hawaii, has seen Obama's original birth certificate. Not one person!
· Obama's passport has been hidden because it may show he was listed as Kenyan during his trips to Pakistan during a time that American citizens were forbidden to travel there.
· Federal records, in the form of microfiche, which track every person coming into or leaving the country have been altered and the two week period that would show if Obama's mother left the country with an infant are the only records missing over a forty year period.
· The visitor's log book from the hospital where Obama was supposed to be born, has been concealed and removed from public view because it probably shows no visitors to Obama's momma before, during or after the supposed birth. That would be pretty much impossible unless, she wasn't there.
· Not any of the two Hawaiian hospitals where Obama claims he was born in will go on record as saying he was in fact, born there.
· Obama's mother's passport has been found for the period of her trips to Kenya around the time Obama was supposed to be born. If a guardian (parent) takes an infant out of the country, that infant's picture and information would have to be, by Federal Law, added to the guardian's passport. His mother's passport did not have that information on it. Clearly, this indicates she left before Obama was born.
· The birth certificate the Divider N Chief posted on the internet is a forgery. There is no doubt about that. Even if one would overlook a President lying to the American people, forging legal documents is a crime.
· Obama has used several Social Security numbers including one issued in a state where he never lived.
· There is no evidence that Obama ever legally changed his name, but everyone knows he was called by several names and enrolled in schools both in Africa and America under names not "Obama".
· Obama filled out election documents and stated that he was never known by or did he ever use another name except Obama. This is a crime.
· The Selective Service required "citizens" to sign up with them at the age of 18. Obama clearly never did that. Most likely he didn't have to, since he was not a citizen. When a political career became apparent, a Selective Service card for Obama was fabricated. This is also a crime.
Born in Honolulu GB! You’ll never get around that no matter how much you whine and fake Kenyan BC’s you produce.

Moreno Valley, CA

#156783 May 24, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Not any of the two Hawaiian hospitals where Obama claims he was born in will go on record as saying he was in fact, born there."
Answer: You obviously have not seen this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol...
You’ll note they never link to Obama or Maya saying he was born at any hospital save Kapi’olani. The repeaters can only link to other repeaters with none having a clue how the fable originated nor do they care.
http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/2010/02/birt...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr NMx 1,100,983
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info