BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156770 May 23, 2013
American Lady wrote:
QUIT deleting my post libs!
Now Fact: All aspects ObamaGov
Completely
Corrupt/Criminal
No, folks. The Obama syndicate was never incompetent.
It was and is, however,
the most corrupt,
criminal
and
openly tyrannical
US government,
which is now openly attacking the USA and its people,
that has existed in US history.
It has also, until recently, been able to keep all aspects of its tyranny under wraps…with the assistance and collaboration of the equally corrupt US media. Even today, many media outlets are still working for Obama, in order to minimize his visible complicity in the assassinations of US citizens in Benghazi, his illegal spying on and record-seizing of news agencies and their reporters ...
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Intentional Irresponsibility
May 23, 2013
Obama will never admit to wrongdoing.
More
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
May 23, 2013
Intentional Irresponsibility
The Obama Administration's attempt to deny involvement in any of the recent scandals is both intentional and possibly mortally wounding.
The executive branch of the United States government is out of control, while Americans wonder who is responsible. But getting here was no accident. Growing up in the 1960's, the mantra of the left was to "over-throw the establishment." When asked what might replace it, young radicals told us they had no idea. You were either "part of the problem or part of the solution." The rank of community organizers rose to change "the system." But what if one actually rose to run the system? At that point, he himself would have to take responsibility, right? Wrong.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/05/i...
Topix deletes a large number of posts of those who are vehement in attacking SHEEPLE.
If you are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK your post is safe regardless of whether it is vulgar, nonsensical, outright lie, or an off-topic waste of space.
Clean your cookies up and keep posting the truth.
We have to keep the Obots employed or they will go on welfare and increase the national deficit even more, Lol.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156771 May 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. PS : Now that I've proven you're a cut-and-paster who doesn't "get" what he pastes, grateful you show me where I make "sh8t up". How about ONE example for starters? Not two or three, ONE. Or is that too much to ask? Strange, as every time I pose that question to your birther ilk, they never come back with a reply. Will you?
<quoted text>
So you can't. Not even ONE. LOSER.
Oh, I have. I simply have no interest in repeating it for you.

I know you think you are proving something by repeatedly asking for something which has already been presented to you, but really, it just makes you look stupid and exemplifies the fact that you debate like a 5 year old.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156772 May 23, 2013
JUST FOR YOU jockitch :)
from "your" New York TIMES
``````````

Meet The New York Times’s Editorial Board

Another Chilling Leak Investigation
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD <<--<<<
Published: May 21, 2013

Normally, the inquiry would have ended with Mr. Kim — leak investigations usually focus on the source, not the reporter. But, in this case, federal prosecutors also asked a federal judge for permission to examine Mr. Rosen’s personal e-mails, arguing that “there is probable cause to believe” Mr. Rosen is “an aider and abettor and/or co-conspirator” in the leak.

Obama administration officials often talk about the balance between protecting secrets and protecting the constitutional rights of a free press. Accusing a reporter of being a “co-conspirator,” on top of other zealous and secretive investigations, shows a heavy tilt toward secrecy and insufficient concern about a free press.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/22/opinion/ano... ;

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156774 May 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the first official Earth Day. I was not happy about picking up cigarette butts,condoms and beer bottles left around town by left wing liberals.
Frank I could be wrong, but I here it is you guys who are the superior freaks.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn16680-p...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156775 May 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't seen his birth certificate, have you?
You haven't seen Obama's valid birth certificate either, huh?
Yeah, we’ve seen two that are absolutely valid! That you prefer to dismiss them as fake is more or less a personal problem that has absolutely nothing to do with veracity.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156777 May 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
That Kenyan birth certificate has never been proven to be fraudulent like Obama's fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificate.
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Yes it has! By virtue of the fact we have Obama's official US BC which has been authenticated by the state. Who has authenticated your Kenyan BC save the ignorant birfoon who everyone knows wouldn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156778 May 23, 2013
Obama’s Brother [Malik] Works With Man Who Attacked US Embassy

Since the IRS scam has become the most momentous topic of the day, we now know, thanks to my father, that Obama’s brother, Malik Obama, is deeply associated with Omar al-Bashir, the one who was behind the attack on the US embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, which occurred at around the same time as the Benghazi attack.

Obama’s brother is working with an enemy to the United States. Is it any wonder, then, as to why he has been so pompous toward American liberty, and yet so helpful to Bashir?

Malik is the Executive Secretary for the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO), which is stationed in Khartoum, Sudan, and which has its primary focus in expanding Wahhabist Islam in the African subcontinent. It was also in Khartoum, as I have written on before, where Bashir declared that he was going to make Sudan’s new constitution “100 percent Islamic”.

Malik Obama is not only working with a terrorist who attacked the United States, but also a mass murderer.

http://shoebat.com/2013/05/24/obamas-brother-...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156779 May 23, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we’ve seen two that are absolutely valid! That you prefer to dismiss them as fake is more or less a personal problem that has absolutely nothing to do with veracity.
Look out everyone, Poopoo is here. Try not to step in it.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156780 May 24, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you moron, unlike you where you simply make sh%% up as you go, I "cut and paste" the opinion of the court, most with an education would call that "CITING THE SOURCE"!!
Oh great! Do you understand that Barack Obama’s is twice elected POTUS whatever it is you think you grasp of the constitution, US law and previous court decisions? That Obama is president is proof positive your opinion is fringe at the very best.

You can site all the sources want, but to date no court has agreed with your folly and have in fact poked fun at your ignorance, alluded to your thorough ineptitude and laughed at your overall simplemindedness. I’m sure you remember the “Alice in Wonderland” thing. Yeah I know Pilot, the judge was a moron as were they all. Jeeeezzus!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156781 May 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
You NEVER include Minor v Happersett!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...
Would it be because it says this???
it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [p168] parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first.
YOU have no credibility, SHEEPLE!
Certainly no doubt about that GB!

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156782 May 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
Food for thought?
· Obama's father was never an American citizen.
· Article II of our Constitution requires the President to be "Natural born". Obama is not.
· Obama stated many times and wrote about his being Kenyan.
· Anyone who can dial a phone could put a birth announcement in the paper in Hawaii.
· No one, except a progressive Obama minion in Hawaii, has seen Obama's original birth certificate. Not one person!
· Obama's passport has been hidden because it may show he was listed as Kenyan during his trips to Pakistan during a time that American citizens were forbidden to travel there.
· Federal records, in the form of microfiche, which track every person coming into or leaving the country have been altered and the two week period that would show if Obama's mother left the country with an infant are the only records missing over a forty year period.
· The visitor's log book from the hospital where Obama was supposed to be born, has been concealed and removed from public view because it probably shows no visitors to Obama's momma before, during or after the supposed birth. That would be pretty much impossible unless, she wasn't there.
· Not any of the two Hawaiian hospitals where Obama claims he was born in will go on record as saying he was in fact, born there.
· Obama's mother's passport has been found for the period of her trips to Kenya around the time Obama was supposed to be born. If a guardian (parent) takes an infant out of the country, that infant's picture and information would have to be, by Federal Law, added to the guardian's passport. His mother's passport did not have that information on it. Clearly, this indicates she left before Obama was born.
· The birth certificate the Divider N Chief posted on the internet is a forgery. There is no doubt about that. Even if one would overlook a President lying to the American people, forging legal documents is a crime.
· Obama has used several Social Security numbers including one issued in a state where he never lived.
· There is no evidence that Obama ever legally changed his name, but everyone knows he was called by several names and enrolled in schools both in Africa and America under names not "Obama".
· Obama filled out election documents and stated that he was never known by or did he ever use another name except Obama. This is a crime.
· The Selective Service required "citizens" to sign up with them at the age of 18. Obama clearly never did that. Most likely he didn't have to, since he was not a citizen. When a political career became apparent, a Selective Service card for Obama was fabricated. This is also a crime.
Born in Honolulu GB! You’ll never get around that no matter how much you whine and fake Kenyan BC’s you produce.

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156783 May 24, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Not any of the two Hawaiian hospitals where Obama claims he was born in will go on record as saying he was in fact, born there."
Answer: You obviously have not seen this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol...
You’ll note they never link to Obama or Maya saying he was born at any hospital save Kapi’olani. The repeaters can only link to other repeaters with none having a clue how the fable originated nor do they care.
http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/2010/02/birt...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156784 May 24, 2013
The Fence Test
You can't get any more accurate than this!
This is straight forward country thinking.
by
Jeff Foxworthy

<image.jpg>


Which side of the fence?
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

Well, I forwarded it.
Which one are you?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156785 May 24, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Not any of the two Hawaiian hospitals where Obama claims he was born in will go on record as saying he was in fact, born there."
Answer: You obviously have not seen this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol ...
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
You’ll note they never link to Obama or Maya saying he was born at any hospital save Kapi’olani. The repeaters can only link to other repeaters with none having a clue how the fable originated nor do they care.
http://barackryphal.blogspot.com/2010/02/birt...
Isn't that a hoot. You will not accept Fox News as a source for anything but you will accept the words of Dr. Conspiracy and BARACKRYPHAL as the gospel truth!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156786 May 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is the Muslim prayer call to breakfast the most beautiful sound he has ever heard?
How many Christians can you prove have ever spoke of their Muslim faith?
Let me help you, NONE!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever lived in a Moslem country? The sound of the Muslim prayer call from the minaret is indeed quite stirring. Not the most beautiful sound I've ever heard, I'll take opera and symphonies thank you and Christian sacred music with which I am modestly acquainted. Oh, I'm not Moslem, never was, and certainly will never be, but I do appreciate Moslem art and architecture.
Hummmm, but you Libtards complain about church bells on Sunday but call people like me a bigot because we do not want to listen to anyone's prayers five times a day blared out over loud speakers.
Sound level might be checked outside St. Sebastian Church: September 04, 2010
By Lisa Yensen, Press & Guide Newspapers

DEARBORN HEIGHTS -- The controversy surrounding sounds emanating from St. Sebastian Catholic Church is not over yet.

St. Sebastian, located at 20710 Colgate Street in Dearborn Heights, has become the center of an argument about whether or not church bells and hymns should continue to ring out through the neighborhood – and at what volumn.

Although the bells are exempt from the city’s noise ordinance, questions remain about the hymns.
http://www.pressandguide.com/articles/2010/09...

SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2011

Christians Under Siege in Dearbornistan, Michigan

A Muslim diaspora has taken over an American city. A Christian immigrant from Libya came to the United States hoping to experience the American dream; instead he found a Muslim enclave that is more oppressive than Omar Kaddafi’s regime. And what city could this be? You guessed it: Dearborn, Michigan.

Dearbornistan has become a closed city. Christians can’t ring their church bells.
http://costonscomplaint.blogspot.com/2011/06/...
bush hamord

United States

#156787 May 24, 2013
really read obama's full story here talkhigh.net

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156788 May 24, 2013
nebka wrote:
Here is something for some of you to think about Where did the basics for the christian bible come from a older religion than christianity.
What are the similarities between Christianity and Zoroastrianism?
Answer
Some of the numerous similarities between Christianity and Zoroastrianism include:•Monotheism
Christianity worships the Abrahamic God; Zoroastrianism worships Ahura Mazda.
In each case, God or Ahura Mazda created the world.
•Holy Spirit
Ahuramazda has a Holy Spirit that sometimes seems to be him and at other times seems to be independent. The Holy Spirit of Christianity has the same characteristics.
•Saviour
Christianity has Jesus who was born of a virgin and will return at the end of time to defeat evil and establish his kingdom; Zoroastrianism says that the Saoshyant or saviour will be born of a virgin and will lead humanity in the last battle against evil.
•The devil
The Christian Satan parallels the Zoroastrian Ahriman or Angra Mainyu.
•Angels
•Archangels
Christianity has seven archangels; Zoroastrianism has seven Amesha Spenta.
•Immortality of soul and life after death.
•Heaven as a place of reward for the righteous, and hell as a place of punishment
•Resurrection at the end of the world, when the dead revive and the new world will have a fresh life and new beginning.
•The last judgement
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_simila...
Oh, debka still can not write more than a few sentences. But he can cut and paste. The question is, "who came first", Abraham, from whom Judaism came from, or Zoroaster, from whom Zoroastrianism came from?!?
From Wiki: Dates proposed in scholarly literature diverge widely, between the 18th and the 6th centuries BC.

People like nebka hate Judaism and Christendom and will do anything to undermine these religions.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156789 May 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
QUIT deleting my post libs!
Now Fact: All aspects ObamaGov
Completely
Corrupt/Criminal
No, folks. The Obama syndicate was never incompetent.
It was and is, however,
the most corrupt,
criminal
and
openly tyrannical
US government,
which is now openly attacking the USA and its people,
that has existed in US history.
It has also, until recently, been able to keep all aspects of its tyranny under wraps…with the assistance and collaboration of the equally corrupt US media. Even today, many media outlets are still working for Obama, in order to minimize his visible complicity in the assassinations of US citizens in Benghazi, his illegal spying on and record-seizing of news agencies and their reporters ...
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
Intentional Irresponsibility
May 23, 2013
Obama will never admit to wrongdoing.
More
http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com/
May 23, 2013
Intentional Irresponsibility
The Obama Administration's attempt to deny involvement in any of the recent scandals is both intentional and possibly mortally wounding.
The executive branch of the United States government is out of control, while Americans wonder who is responsible. But getting here was no accident. Growing up in the 1960's, the mantra of the left was to "over-throw the establishment." When asked what might replace it, young radicals told us they had no idea. You were either "part of the problem or part of the solution." The rank of community organizers rose to change "the system." But what if one actually rose to run the system? At that point, he himself would have to take responsibility, right? Wrong.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/05/i...
Yes, I noticed that posts 156748, 764 and 776 have been removed. I wonder why and by whom. I know some of my posts have .... vanished!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156790 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, debka still can not write more than a few sentences. But he can cut and paste. The question is, "who came first", Abraham, from whom Judaism came from, or Zoroaster, from whom Zoroastrianism came from?!?
From Wiki: Dates proposed in scholarly literature diverge widely, between the 18th and the 6th centuries BC.
People like nebka hate Judaism and Christendom and will do anything to undermine these religions.
Wrong. Rogue Dumbarse dreams he is persecuted to justify his hatred of other religions, especially OMG ISLAM.

Rogue Dumbarse has yet to explain the significance of his fixation on age. Why is one religion being older than another if any significance?

It's not, of course. And of course Christianity adopted the traditions and practices of other religions. Are you pretending that is not the case?

Then you'd be truly dumb if you thought that.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156791 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, debka still can not write more than a few sentences. But he can cut and paste. The question is, "who came first", Abraham, from whom Judaism came from, or Zoroaster, from whom Zoroastrianism came from?!?
From Wiki: Dates proposed in scholarly literature diverge widely, between the 18th and the 6th centuries BC.
People like nebka hate Judaism and Christendom and will do anything to undermine these religions.
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Rogue Dumbarse dreams he is persecuted to justify his hatred of other religions, especially OMG ISLAM.
Rogue Dumbarse has yet to explain the significance of his fixation on age. Why is one religion being older than another if any significance?
It's not, of course. And of course Christianity adopted the traditions and practices of other religions. Are you pretending that is not the case?
Then you'd be truly dumb if you thought that.
Okay Tootie, where did I mention Islam, Muslims, etc.?
Og, and my point being, if Zoroastrianism came after Judaism, just how does nebka think that Judaism is based on Zoroastrianism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,125,252
Abby 10-20 7 min Ralph 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Wondering 50,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min HughBe 70,002
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 68,642
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,486
Amy 10-11 3 hr Stina2 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]