BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 197213 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156849 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootzie, if you were not worried, you wood knot have replied!
Gotch!!!
You did not "gotcha'd" her, Rogue. She's head and shoulders above you. You're not in her league. Nice but futile try.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156850 May 24, 2013
Now that we are paying $100 billion a year on Homeland Security, they must prove they are doing something! So they invent crisis!
There is absolutely no requirement to file a flight plan under VFR conditions. You can file a private flight plan with anyone. So he was suspicious because he did not file a flight plan?
They did not fly Cessna 172s into the world trade center, did they? Oh, someone did crash a Cessna into the White House when Bill clinton was in the White HOuse but there was only minor damage.

Annals of the Security State: More Airplane Stories
"My dad fought a war so this can never happen in America. I will not dishonor my father's memory by giving up what he fought for. No, sir. With all due respect, I will not consent to a search without a proper warrant."
JAMES FALLOWS MAY 21 2013

Over the weekend I related the story of Gabriel Silverstein, a businessman and pilot who for no apparent reason was subjected to a two-hour detention and invasive search by Homeland Security officials as he traveled across the country in his small plane. The picture above is not from that episode; it's an official DHS photo of its emergency-response agents being trained.

Below and after the jump are two additional stories of the same sort. The first is a long account from Larry Gaines, a small-plane pilot from California who had a similar episode last year. The story is long and detailed, and will be riveting for those in the aviation world. The summary for general readers is this.
A private pilot set out from an airport in the Sierra foothills of California, headed to Oklahoma;
He made the trip "VFR" -- under visual flight rules, choosing his own path and knowing that he did not need to check in with air-traffic controllers as long as he stayed out of certain kinds of airspace (around big airports, in military zones, or subject to other restrictions).
He eventually landed at a tiny little airport in rural Oklahoma, where a friend met him and took him home for dinner.
The pilot realized that he had dropped his eyeglass case at the airport and went back to retrieve it.
At which point all hell broke loose, as he describes in detail. In short, local, county, and federal enforcement agents were there to inspect him and his plane -- and when he asked why, they said that his "suspicious" profile was "flight west to east, from California."
Again to put this in perspective for people outside the airplane world, a person who was doing absolutely nothing illegal and was embarked on a perfectly normal trip from place to place, became the object of an extensive and costly manhunt -- on grounds of general "suspicion." As he says at the end of his account (taken from an email to a friend):
The whole episode lasted about 2 hours. While the officers who questioned me were not overtly or personally threatening, the situation was intimidating and threatening. I was never told details of the "profile", so I don't know how to prevent this from happening again, aside from talking to federal employees at all times while flying. I am concerned that DEA and DHS now have files on me. This distresses me GREATLY. I am equally concerned that my plane's tail number is now suspicious in the eyes of law enforcement....

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2...

Location hidden

#156851 May 24, 2013
Oh, one of the new fees (taxes) obama wants is $100 to file a flight plan. Well, there is no requirement to file a flight plan under VFR conditions ..... RIGHT NOW!!! You can fly a Piper Cub for about $50 an hour but you add $100 flight plan to that, well, it really punishes the small private plan owner!!! And for what? Well, they would have to hire more UNION FAA controller$ to handle those extra flight plan$!!!
Grand Birther

United States

#156852 May 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth Matters, huh?
Topix deletes a large number of posts of those who are vehement in attacking SHEEPLE.
If you are addicted to Obama ASS-CRACK your post is safe regardless of whether it is vulgar, nonsensical, outright lie, or an off-topic waste of space.
Clean your cookies up and keep posting the truth.
We have to keep the Obots employed or they will go on welfare and increase the national deficit even more, Lol.
Topix is a largely automated system that deletes the post people report.

Your posts get reported because you use vile language and spam.

Ottawa

#156853 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, one of the new fees (taxes) obama wants is $100 to file a flight plan. Well, there is no requirement to file a flight plan under VFR conditions ..... RIGHT NOW!!! You can fly a Piper Cub for about $50 an hour but you add $100 flight plan to that, well, it really punishes the small private plan owner!!! And for what? Well, they would have to hire more UNION FAA controller$ to handle those extra flight plan$!!!
Strange, how you would deny that Obama had anything to do with something as important as the killing of Osama bin Laden yet you would pin something as trivial as $100 flight plans on him. I can just picture him at a cabinet meeting, "Hey, guys, get those damn pvt pilots and their puny planes, make them pay %100 every time they file a flight plan, even when they don't have to".

Anything else on Obama?

Location hidden

#156854 May 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Pres Obama boarded Marine One without returning salute of US Marine at the steps.
Obama is NOT an American!
Well, every now and then his progressiveness pops out!

Location hidden

#156855 May 24, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Pres Obama boarded Marine One without returning salute of US Marine at the steps.
Obama is NOT an American!
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably still believe the Clinton's murdered Vince Foster back in the 1990s.
LOL
Well, someone murdered him. He was left handed but was shot in the right temple with a "cold" gun he did not own. His wife and parents said he never own ANY guns and someone in the FBI did a serial number search of that gun twice BEFORE his death.
You search for guns AFTER a crime not BEFORE. And why would they do a search? Because they wanted an untraceable (cold) gun!!!
And then there is the suicide note that turned up in a briefcase after it was searched once and the note was NOT in his handwriting!!! There are an awful number of red-flags on Vince's death!

Location hidden

#156857 May 24, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is a largely automated system that deletes the post people report.
Your posts get reported because you use vile language and spam.
And you do not?

Location hidden

#156858 May 24, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange, how you would deny that Obama had anything to do with something as important as the killing of Osama bin Laden yet you would pin something as trivial as $100 flight plans on him. I can just picture him at a cabinet meeting, "Hey, guys, get those damn pvt pilots and their puny planes, make them pay %100 every time they file a flight plan, even when they don't have to".
Anything else on Obama?
Would you want to pay a $100 feet to go shopping in your car? In Alaska, planes are there transportation to go shopping. And do you file a trip plan when you go out driving? Oh, this is what happens when you crash a Cessna into the White House:
https://www.google.com/search...
White House:
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-wh...

Ottawa

#156859 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, every now and then his progressiveness pops out!
Another of Obama's flaws. Well, the only flaw I see is a president in civilian attire saluting the military. THAT'S a flaw. Who started this silly thing?

When you'd come across your commanding officer, and he was in civvies, Rogue, did you salute him? Did he salute you? Yet he was your commanding officer, no? HE WAS IN CIVVIES! YOU DON'T SALUTE WHEN DRESSED IN CIVVIES. Why then should the Commander in Chief do any saluting when decked out in civilian clothes?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156860 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama is NOT an American!<quoted text>
Well, someone murdered him. He was left handed but was shot in the right temple with a "cold" gun he did not own. His wife and parents said he never own ANY guns and someone in the FBI did a serial number search of that gun twice BEFORE his death.
You search for guns AFTER a crime not BEFORE. And why would they do a search? Because they wanted an untraceable (cold) gun!!!
And then there is the suicide note that turned up in a briefcase after it was searched once and the note was NOT in his handwriting!!! There are an awful number of red-flags on Vince's death!
Rogue Moron proving yet again that he's been a crackpot conspiracy theorist for a lot longer than just birfoonism, and that he's been a joke a lot longer too.

Sad.

Location hidden

#156861 May 24, 2013
Old Obama had a White House,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some liar,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a liar, liar, here
And a liar, liar there,
Here a liar, there a liar,
Everywhere a liar, liar,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some scandal,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a scandal, scandal here
And a scandal, scandal there,
Here a scandal, there a scandal,
Everywhere a scandal,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a puffer boy, puffer boy, here
And a puffer boy, puffer boy there,
Here a puffer boy, there a puffer boy,
Everywhere puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with the "puffer" obsession, Rogue. Harking back to the good ole Saigon days, are we, and projecting your little fantasies, realised fantasies no doubt, onto Obama. You claim to be Christian who enjoys accusing anyone who does not share your views of Christianity of being an atheist. Yet you write of your president having puffer boys whose front teeth have been removed in order not to injure him. Tell us now, Rogue, if writing about Obama getting bjs is Christian. Would Jesus or Mother Teresa have done that?
How about
Romney almost had a White House
E-I-E-I-O.
And his friend Rogue bought dancing shoes
E-I-E-I-O.
Which you can now buy online, NEVER USED
E-I-E-I-O.
Laughingstock LRS sand "Can you hear us coming?"
E-I-E-I-O.
A loud thud was heard as slithering slug LRs fell on his fat face
E-I-E-I-O.
Obsessed and Clinton and now Obama penis-envy Rogue drooling at he mere thought
E-I-E-I-O.
As birthers forced to watch Romney pumping his own gas
E-I-E-I-O.
While Obama's gofers tank up his limo, his helicopter, his 747 LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)
E-I-E-I-O.
Now frustrated Rogue projects his utmost desire to puff Obama
E-I-E-I-O.
As Clinton turned him down
E-I-E-I-O.
Poor Rogue all alone with his utmost lover, his right hand
E-I-E-I-O.
My version is phunnier and more orgasmal too.

Ottawa

#156862 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama is NOT an American!<quoted text>
These damn democrats. Now they murder their own. Clintons : Guilty as charged. Wonder who's on Obama's list now. Well, maybe the deed's been done already.

Location hidden

#156864 May 24, 2013
Yep Jacqueau, I have a Black Belt in Ching Ching.
Ya know, as in "ching ching, bang, bang, bang"!
and you probably have a Yellow Belt in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang !

Ottawa

#156865 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not?
Most "libtards" (Rogue tm reg'd) and "Sheeple" (KFC GB tm reg'd) do not or do very little trash and vile language. Tea partyers and particularly birthers make it their specialty. When stumped, and oh how often that happens, they come up with out-of-the-blue gay-bashing, just plain profanity and , lately, constant anal references (LRS and Justice ha ha Dale stand out in that category). Would you like to compare posts? Smart people have no need of trash language as they back up what they advance and have answers when asked.

Ottawa

#156866 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you want to pay a $100 feet to go shopping in your car? In Alaska, planes are there transportation to go shopping. And do you file a trip plan when you go out driving? Oh, this is what happens when you crash a Cessna into the White House:
https://www.google.com/search...
White House:
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/09/13/us/crash-wh...
Rogue, please, you don't get it. You just don't get it, cannot see the big picture. I didn't say the $100 fee was okay. I'm just trying to show you that Obama, the president of the United States of America who, God knows, has enough on his plate, like him or not, is not going to bother with $100 flight plans. Yet, you say it's him. And as I stated, when something as important as the Bin Laden affair occurs, it's not Obama's thing as he did not personally lead the seals into action, just like Truman had nothing to do with Hiroshima and Nagasaki as he did not fly those planes that dropped the bombs.

Ottawa

#156867 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some liar,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a liar, liar, here
And a liar, liar there,
Here a liar, there a liar,
Everywhere a liar, liar,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some scandal,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a scandal, scandal here
And a scandal, scandal there,
Here a scandal, there a scandal,
Everywhere a scandal,
E-I-E-I-O.
And on his White House he had some puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
With a puffer boy, puffer boy, here
And a puffer boy, puffer boy there,
Here a puffer boy, there a puffer boy,
Everywhere puffer boys,
E-I-E-I-O.
<quoted text>
My version is phunnier and more orgasmal too.
Your version is a non-attributed rip-off (plagiarism is a habit with you). Mine was concocted in about 5 minutes, it's all mine and much funnier than your cut-and-paste.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#156868 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Tootzie, if you were not worried, you wood knot have replied!
Gotch!!!
Well Tootzie, if you were not worried, you wood knot have posted!
Gotch!!!
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156870 May 24, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not?
No, I do not.

Are you having another delusion?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156872 May 24, 2013
Poppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great!
Poor Poopoo. Self admits don having NOT read any of the documents relating to the drafting and subsequent ratification of the Constitution, and still thinks his opinion is relevant.

So sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should prostitution be less illegal-or more? 24 min El Diablo 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 54,626
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,279,007
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr David Morrison 100,682
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Doug77 6,449
abby 9-4-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr Red_Forman 5,431
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages