BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 6,881)

Showing posts 137,601 - 137,620 of173,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Bible was written down in words during the time of Moses around 1447 BCE but the Qur'an was written down my Mohamed around the late Seventh Century which was about 2,200 years after Moses.
According to the Bible, Genesis 22, Abraham was to sacrifice his son ISAAC but in the Qur'an Abraham was to sacrifice the son of his concubine ISMAIL. They both can not be correct.
And what motive would Mohammed to change the son who was to be sacrificed? You see, Mohammed wanted to justify his vision and he could only do so by using Ismail as he is seen as the beginning of the Muslim religion.
Now remember, there is about 2,200 years between the writing down of the two holy books and everything in the Qur'an is meant to dominate all other religions. Granted the Jews want to justify their religion and when the Christians came the supplemented the Old Testament with the New Testament but the Christians did not change the Old Testament, did they???
But Mohammed had to change Abrahams favorite son to make the Islamic religion to be more correct than the Judeo-Christian religion.
To me, this is where the Qur'an become tainted!
And, btw, who wrote the Bible, from Genesis on, Rogue? Tell us.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Premature Election?

Gov. Cuomo:'Shame On Us' If Anthony Weiner Is Elected NY Mayor BY KEN LOVETT
Gov. Cuomo says it would be shameful if Anthony Weiner is elected mayor.

Cuomo, during an appearance before the Syracuse Post-Standard's editoral board Wednesday, stayed neutral when asked his thoughts on Weiner entering the race.

"He runs? He runs," the paper quotes him as saying in a transcript.

But asked how he would feel if Weiner (self-pictured at right) were to be elected, Cuomo was blunt.

"Shame on us," he replied.

Cuomo, a Democrat, has said he has no plans to get involved in the mayor's race.

He gave a less definitive answer hours before he spoke to the Syracuse paper when asked by reporters in Buffalo for his reaction to Weiner's mayoral bid.

“None,” Cuomo said.

"No reaction. Look, my face didn’t move. No reaction."

The last thing Cuomo probably wants to discuss is the race of a candidate who resigned his congressional seat amid a sexting scandal.

He's spent plenty of time answering questions in recent weeks about the ongoing shenanigans in the state Legislature, including the Vito Lopez sexual harassment case and Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver's admitted mishandling of it.

Weiner, nearly two years after quitting the House in disgrace, this week declared his candidacy in a middle-of-the-night video launch that opens with a homey kitchen scene of him, his wife, Huma Abedin, and their toddler son, Jordan.

“Look, I made some big mistakes -- and I know I let a lot of people down. But I’ve also learned some tough lessons," Weiner says later in the 2:16 minute clip, speaking directly to the camera.

"I’m running for mayor because I’ve been fighting for the middle class and those struggling to make it my entire life -- and I hope I get a second chance to work for you.”

Weiner hit the campaign trail this morning, wooing voters at a Harlem subway station before hopping the train to give his first live broadcast interview as a declared candidate to WNYC public radio.

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitic...

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

President Barack Obama's Complete List of Historic Firsts [Updated]
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/06/pres...

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Obama is a Muslim!
How many times does it have to be said before it sinks into your head.
He is a Christian!!!!!!! Can You Say Christan!!!!!
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
The Bible was written down in words during the time of Moses around 1447 BCE but the Qur'an was written down my Mohamed around the late Seventh Century which was about 2,200 years after Moses.
According to the Bible, Genesis 22, Abraham was to sacrifice his son ISAAC but in the Qur'an Abraham was to sacrifice the son of his concubine ISMAIL. They both can not be correct.
And what motive would Mohammed to change the son who was to be sacrificed? You see, Mohammed wanted to justify his vision and he could only do so by using Ismail as he is seen as the beginning of the Muslim religion.
Now remember, there is about 2,200 years between the writing down of the two holy books and everything in the Qur'an is meant to dominate all other religions. Granted the Jews want to justify their religion and when the Christians came the supplemented the Old Testament with the New Testament but the Christians did not change the Old Testament, did they???
But Mohammed had to change Abrahams favorite son to make the Islamic religion to be more correct than the Judeo-Christian religion.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And, btw, who wrote the Bible, from Genesis on, Rogue? Tell us.
Ah, can you reread my first sentence!?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

1. Who wrote the Bible (and When)?

Old Testament

The following books of the Bible are of unknown authorship:

Genesis
Exodus

Leviticus

Numbers

Deuteronomy

These books are traditionally assumed to have been written by Moses, though his authorship is not claimed internally. Since Deuteronomy records the death of Moses, it seems unlikely that he wrote it; certainly he didn't write the part that describes his death. Though some scholars would claim a composite authorship for these books starting around 950 BC with them reaching their final form during the time of Ezra around 500 BC, I would take a more conservative position and argue for a unitary authorship within fifty years of the Exodus (which would date from either around 1290 BC or 1440 BC; that is another whole area of controversy), with much of the material coming from Moses himself (not excluding some obvious editorial activity over the years; notice, for example, Deuternomy 2:10-12).
http://www.theology.edu/faq01.htm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he claims to be a Christian. And he has also claimed to be a Muslim. I believe he is politically religious in that he only portrays himself as religious to political reasons! Many people would not have voted for him if he claimed to be Muslim or an atheist.
But why does an atheist like you even care?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a repeat of yesterday's post. Why? I even commented on it.
Sorry, must have missed your post. Would you happen to know the post number?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a Huff Post World piece and guess what is missing in this article? Let me give you a hint, "police killed a 69-year-old, knife-wielding man in a northwestern suburb." Do you know any group that has a thing about killing people with knives? Well, actually they will use anything they can get a hold of to kill people!
Well, they are MUSLIMS!!! But neither the Associated Press, the people who write the article, nor the Huff Post will mention that!!!
And why not? Our president will not mention things like this after all, he knows that Muslims are pieceful people!
Swedish Riots: Restaurant Torched In Skogas On 4th Night Of Violence 05/23/13 AP
STOCKHOLM — Groups of youths have burnt down a restaurant, torched more than 30 cars and injured three police in a fourth night of riots in suburbs of the Swedish capital that started following a fatal police shooting.
Police spokesman Kjell Lindgren says at least 30 cars were set ablaze across western and southern Stockholm early Thursday. Firefighters said they have "never before seen so many fires raging at the same time."
Fire also destroyed a restaurant in Skogas, south of Stockholm.
Lindgren says a 16-year-old girl was briefly detained on suspicion of preparing an arson attack, but was later sent home to her parents.
The unrest began Sunday in response to the May 13 shooting, in which police killed a 69-year-old, knife-wielding man in a northwestern suburb.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/swed ...
<quoted text>
What's your point?
My point being is that YOU do not like to put Muslims in a bad light. The Huff Post did not mention the group on purpose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
nebka is like a mad gorilla that storms in from the jungle, thrashes the camp and then returns to the jungle until he gets mad again!
He seldom writes more than a sentence or two and never replies as he can't!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Obama was a dual citizen at birth.
Thanks for admitting that Obama was NOT a Natural Born Citizen!

Funny how you managed to avoid the real issues pertaining to the frauds usurpation, huh?

SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.

“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.
C'mon sweet home Alabama!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE admit that this eligibility issue is a Cancer On The pResidency?

SHEEPLE have no credibility.
Fantasies have explanations about why they are not real, and you have NONE!
YOU have no credibility, SHEEPLE!

Lol....STUPID SHEEPLE!
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Dumbarse thinks the age of the Old Testament is of significance because something something MUSLIMS AHHHHH!
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Dual citizenship is immaterial, of no value at all in determining whether a person is a natural burn citizen.

Too bad, birfoons.
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
State court can not rule on the constitutionality issue. Only state issues!
<quoted text>
State courts lack the authority to rule on the Federal Constitutionality as they are just a .... state court. It sort of like traffic court dismissing a murder complaint!
You have no idea what you're talking about.

You are an illiterate bore. Please do a little bit of research before you open your dumb tapper again.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, can you reread my first sentence!?!
I did. Who wrote Genesis, for example?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
1. Who wrote the Bible (and When)?
Old Testament
The following books of the Bible are of unknown authorship:
Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
These books are traditionally assumed to have been written by Moses, though his authorship is not claimed internally. Since Deuteronomy records the death of Moses, it seems unlikely that he wrote it; certainly he didn't write the part that describes his death. Though some scholars would claim a composite authorship for these books starting around 950 BC with them reaching their final form during the time of Ezra around 500 BC, I would take a more conservative position and argue for a unitary authorship within fifty years of the Exodus (which would date from either around 1290 BC or 1440 BC; that is another whole area of controversy), with much of the material coming from Moses himself (not excluding some obvious editorial activity over the years; notice, for example, Deuternomy 2:10-12).
http://www.theology.edu/faq01.htm
Rogue : "These books are traditionally assumed to have been written by Moses,"

Who says so?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, must have missed your post. Would you happen to know the post number?
Not a clue. But why'd you repeat yours?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
This is a Huff Post World piece and guess what is missing in this article? Let me give you a hint, "police killed a 69-year-old, knife-wielding man in a northwestern suburb." Do you know any group that has a thing about killing people with knives? Well, actually they will use anything they can get a hold of to kill people!
Well, they are MUSLIMS!!! But neither the Associated Press, the people who write the article, nor the Huff Post will mention that!!!
And why not? Our president will not mention things like this after all, he knows that Muslims are pieceful people!
Swedish Riots: Restaurant Torched In Skogas On 4th Night Of Violence 05/23/13 AP
STOCKHOLM — Groups of youths have burnt down a restaurant, torched more than 30 cars and injured three police in a fourth night of riots in suburbs of the Swedish capital that started following a fatal police shooting.
Police spokesman Kjell Lindgren says at least 30 cars were set ablaze across western and southern Stockholm early Thursday. Firefighters said they have "never before seen so many fires raging at the same time."
Fire also destroyed a restaurant in Skogas, south of Stockholm.
Lindgren says a 16-year-old girl was briefly detained on suspicion of preparing an arson attack, but was later sent home to her parents.
The unrest began Sunday in response to the May 13 shooting, in which police killed a 69-year-old, knife-wielding man in a northwestern suburb.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/swed ...
<quoted text>
My point being is that YOU do not like to put Muslims in a bad light. The Huff Post did not mention the group on purpose.
I don't? Yesterday, when comparing Abraham and Muhamad (that's the post that replied to your repetitious one), I said Muhamad was a pedophile. How good a light is that? I've noticed you miss most of my posts. But then, you don't have to read them.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
nebka is like a mad gorilla that storms in from the jungle, thrashes the camp and then returns to the jungle until he gets mad again!
He seldom writes more than a sentence or two and never replies as he can't!
nebka never trashes, never storms, he is as calm as they come. You just called him an atheist. Why? Why is it when someone disagrees with you on religion, he is automatically an atheist? Is that the respect and tolerance that your religion has taught you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 137,601 - 137,620 of173,637
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min HughBe 68,160
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Olive Oil 1,072,312
Music Artists A to Z 21 min _Zoey_ 247
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min truth-facts 45,499
Abby 7-11 1 hr j_m_w 12
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr newpoly 1,830
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE