BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,541 - 137,560 of 177,361 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#156678 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The only good thing that came-out of Ark was para 34!

"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."

We as a nation made that decision with the 14th amendment, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.

At the moment of Barry's birth he was a subject of the UK and not eligible for citizenship in the US, nor can the US government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone unless requested through the naturalization process.
Repaste the fable as often as you like. Too bad you run and hide every time it is laughed at
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#156679 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I am never ashamed of the US Constitution.
Then why do you treat it like toilet paper?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156680 May 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, the BNA never had any force concerning who is a US citizen. US law governs US citizenship.
LMAO!!! It sure has force as to who are subjects of the UK, especially when a child is born to a British father.

Ark v. US, para 34:

Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156681 May 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, the frustrations, the obsessions, and the gay truth on Justice ha ha Dale once more surface. Is there any way, Justice ho ho Dale, that you would consider leaving the closet? Or are your birther ilk holding you "hostage" in there? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
LMAO!!! More boring SB from the queer of Ottawa.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156682 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well now we know what OUR stock market went south yesterday. It was poor news from China. This morning the Japanese Nikkei dropped 7.32% and that started our stock market off low but it has somewhat recovered.
Contrary to Jacqueaus opinion, I want America to thrive. But I also know that Keynesian economics only works while you can print enough money. But as soon as you stop printing money, stagflation kicks in. Just look what happened to Jimmy Carter in 1980.
But what is sad is that Obama believes that this time Keynesian economics will work when he stops printing money!
<quoted text>
At issue is whether the United States might face a fate similar to Japan’s:
http://harvardmagazine.com/2010/07/an-afterma...
Nothing to do with Japan. Japan's been in recession for 15 years running now. Check out Japan's debt per capita. China's numbers are suspicious at best, I believe. They tally them up, not us, and they play with markets and currency manipulation. Look for the DJIA to recover shortly.

Ottawa

#156683 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But I guess Jacqueau does not consider Harvard to be a reliable source!!!
It's what you say.ŮMore reliabe than WND.com or Foxnews.com or impeachobama.com or patriot.com etc that's for sure. I've told you many times over that we are traversing hard hard times , all over the world, and that the stock market is nothing more than Las Vegas (better odds from Vegas probably) and that it is hype, it's too high. I don't need Harvard to tell me that, nor do I need it to tell me that the President , and god, I've told you that a hundred times, yes, the president has nothing to do with the daily ups and downs of the DJIA. You still cling to that notion, but SOLELY when it tanks. Good one.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156684 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight. You are a Justice, a Judge. Someone not only disagrees with you, but totally makes you look like a fool with logical and intelligent thrusts, and your only reply, as a Justice, I repeat, is "Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!"? You think that calling him a Moslem is smart, intelligent and relevant. I knowyou do. So do your birther ilk who know no better, as they cheer you on. Such a sad state of affairs. Sigh.
LMAO!!! In order for you to get anything straight, you must be in that condition.
Show me where I called anyone a Moslem, you can't.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#156685 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It sure has force as to who are subjects of the UK, especially when a child is born to a British father.

Ark v. US, para 34:

Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
Sayeth the moron who then fantasizes that the US has surrendered this sovereign right

Ottawa

#156686 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I am never ashamed of the US Constitution.
I hope not. But what you SHOULD be ashamed of, specially as you are a justice LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), is your play interpretation of said Constitution. But, never mind that. What you should really be ashamed of is your buffoon farcical self and your mentor LRS who bestowed the title "Justice" on your worthless and shiftless being.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156687 May 23, 2013
Finally: Tax-Dodging, Union-Busting, Subprime Mortgage Banker Hauled Before Congress by JOEL B. POLLAK 23 May 2013

The Senate will finally confront one of the architects of the subprime mortgage crisis today, hauling a tax-dodging, union-busting, bank-breaking, billionaire member of the "one percent" before the Senate Commerce Committee... to consider her confirmation as Secretary of Commerce in President Barack Obama's Cabinet.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156688 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
It's what you say.ŮMore reliabe than WND.com or Foxnews.com or impeachobama.com or patriot.com etc that's for sure. I've told you many times over that we are traversing hard hard times , all over the world, and that the stock market is nothing more than Las Vegas (better odds from Vegas probably) and that it is hype, it's too high. I don't need Harvard to tell me that, nor do I need it to tell me that the President , and god, I've told you that a hundred times, yes, the president has nothing to do with the daily ups and downs of the DJIA. You still cling to that notion, but SOLELY when it tanks. Good one.
Agreed, the Pres. and the Fed have little to do with the markets on a day to day basis. But they do in the medium and long terms. Right now what is boosting the stock market, and keeping interest rates down, is the Fed who is nothing more than an academic!!! The last people I trust are academics and I don't care who advanced them or what political party they came from.
Oh, what does Nixon and Obama have in common? They are both Lawyers, Progressives and are failed presidents!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156689 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice Dale, namely you, had two choices. Either be labelled a BIGOT or a birther. You chose the lesser evil, BIGOT. Kudos, As to queer, you have elected to remain in the closet for now.
LMAO!!! Looks like I am a bigot and a birther! Why do you like to label people as queers, is it that old saying, "Misery loves company"? LMAO, are you that lonely!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156690 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Bigotry against commies? How do you feel about American Pravda Lady?
LMAO!!! I use to listen to Radio Moscow, got to know your enemy.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156691 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Justice ha ha Dale thinks that the USA is still a British colony and therefore the need for the 2nd amendment. The Brits may attack at any time, but pity those redcoats, Justice birfoon Dale is on guard.
LMAO!!! No, Justice Dale thinks you are one boring little idiot.

Ottawa

#156692 May 23, 2013

<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight. You are a Justice, a Judge. Someone not only disagrees with you, but totally makes you look like a fool with logical and intelligent thrusts, and your only reply, as a Justice, I repeat, is "Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!"? You think that calling him a Moslem is smart, intelligent and relevant. I knowyou do. So do your birther ilk who know no better, as they cheer you on. Such a sad state of affairs. Sigh.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! In order for you to get anything straight, you must be in that condition.
Show me where I called anyone a Moslem, you can't.
Don't play the word game with me. You lose. Again. You wrote this : "Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
"Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!"?

Prayer rug? Who uses a prayer rug if not a Moslem? Try to squirm out of this one, LOSER. Justice? LMAO (mentor LRS tm reg'd).
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156693 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Repaste the fable as often as you like. Too bad you run and hide every time it is laughed at
LMAO!!! I really don't have to repaste, I have it memorized. Laught all you want, it just keeps you from crying.

Ottawa

#156694 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Finally: Tax-Dodging, Union-Busting, Subprime Mortgage Banker Hauled Before Congress by JOEL B. POLLAK 23 May 2013
The Senate will finally confront one of the architects of the subprime mortgage crisis today, hauling a tax-dodging, union-busting, bank-breaking, billionaire member of the "one percent" before the Senate Commerce Committee... to consider her confirmation as Secretary of Commerce in President Barack Obama's Cabinet.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
She's "union-busting" and you post this? Are you sure you read all of it.? Should be your heroine, no?

A tax-dodger, union buster, mortgage fraudster? All qualities you defend and admirer. Anyhow, not her fault, Carter and Clinton made her do it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156695 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you treat it like toilet paper?
LMAO!!! I had no idea the Constitution was written on TP, I'll have to check that out the next time I take a "Learn to Read".

Ottawa

#156696 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, the Pres. and the Fed have little to do with the markets on a day to day basis. But they do in the medium and long terms. Right now what is boosting the stock market, and keeping interest rates down, is the Fed who is nothing more than an academic!!! The last people I trust are academics and I don't care who advanced them or what political party they came from.
Oh, what does Nixon and Obama have in common? They are both Lawyers, Progressives and are failed presidents!!!
Well, sorry, but I may not trust academics blindly, but I do trust them more than uneducated citizens.

P.S.: Dow's recovering, recovered.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156697 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sayeth the moron who then fantasizes that the US has surrendered this sovereign right
LMAO!!! Well here you are again, guess I better flush twice after the next toilet visit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,006
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min Brian_G 46,302
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Sublime1 97,923
Amy 8-29 13 min edogxxx 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 68,960
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 21 min SLY WEST 297
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Dick Topick 49,472
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago