BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156692 May 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight. You are a Justice, a Judge. Someone not only disagrees with you, but totally makes you look like a fool with logical and intelligent thrusts, and your only reply, as a Justice, I repeat, is "Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!"? You think that calling him a Moslem is smart, intelligent and relevant. I knowyou do. So do your birther ilk who know no better, as they cheer you on. Such a sad state of affairs. Sigh.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! In order for you to get anything straight, you must be in that condition.
Show me where I called anyone a Moslem, you can't.
Don't play the word game with me. You lose. Again. You wrote this : "Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
"Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!"?

Prayer rug? Who uses a prayer rug if not a Moslem? Try to squirm out of this one, LOSER. Justice? LMAO (mentor LRS tm reg'd).
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156693 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Repaste the fable as often as you like. Too bad you run and hide every time it is laughed at
LMAO!!! I really don't have to repaste, I have it memorized. Laught all you want, it just keeps you from crying.

Ottawa

#156694 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Finally: Tax-Dodging, Union-Busting, Subprime Mortgage Banker Hauled Before Congress by JOEL B. POLLAK 23 May 2013
The Senate will finally confront one of the architects of the subprime mortgage crisis today, hauling a tax-dodging, union-busting, bank-breaking, billionaire member of the "one percent" before the Senate Commerce Committee... to consider her confirmation as Secretary of Commerce in President Barack Obama's Cabinet.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
She's "union-busting" and you post this? Are you sure you read all of it.? Should be your heroine, no?

A tax-dodger, union buster, mortgage fraudster? All qualities you defend and admirer. Anyhow, not her fault, Carter and Clinton made her do it.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156695 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you treat it like toilet paper?
LMAO!!! I had no idea the Constitution was written on TP, I'll have to check that out the next time I take a "Learn to Read".

Ottawa

#156696 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, the Pres. and the Fed have little to do with the markets on a day to day basis. But they do in the medium and long terms. Right now what is boosting the stock market, and keeping interest rates down, is the Fed who is nothing more than an academic!!! The last people I trust are academics and I don't care who advanced them or what political party they came from.
Oh, what does Nixon and Obama have in common? They are both Lawyers, Progressives and are failed presidents!!!
Well, sorry, but I may not trust academics blindly, but I do trust them more than uneducated citizens.

P.S.: Dow's recovering, recovered.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156697 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sayeth the moron who then fantasizes that the US has surrendered this sovereign right
LMAO!!! Well here you are again, guess I better flush twice after the next toilet visit!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156698 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I hope not. But what you SHOULD be ashamed of, specially as you are a justice LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), is your play interpretation of said Constitution. But, never mind that. What you should really be ashamed of is your buffoon farcical self and your mentor LRS who bestowed the title "Justice" on your worthless and shiftless being.
BORING!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156699 May 23, 2013
Another typical Apples to Oranges Libtardian Logic by a Progressive! This is National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month so this Libtard touts a reduction in .... BIRTHS........ and this, in his sick mind, it good.
Ah, just why are births to teen mothers down? Abortions?!? Half of all black pregnancies are terminated by .... Abortions!!! And they think this is good!!! How sick can you get?!?
And who is Dr. Koh? Why he is a progressive academic appointed by ...... Obama!!! Yep, save the whales, kill the babies!!!

Dr. Howard K. Koh Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services

Prevention Delivers for Teens in the US: 05/23/2013

This May, as we observe National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month, there is encouraging news to report in our nation's ongoing effort to prevent teen pregnancies. The latest figures released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) show that the decline in teen births seen over the past two decades has accelerated in recent years.

The report found that birth rates for teenagers aged 15-19 fell 25 percent nationwide during the five year period (2007-2011) covered by CDC's newest study, resulting in a new record low. Birth rates among Hispanic teens, which had been higher than other racial and ethnic groups, saw a remarkable 34 percent decline over the same five year time span.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-howard-k-koh...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156700 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight. You are a Justice, a Judge. Someone not only disagrees with you, but totally makes you look like a fool with logical and intelligent thrusts, and your only reply, as a Justice, I repeat, is "Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!"? You think that calling him a Moslem is smart, intelligent and relevant. I knowyou do. So do your birther ilk who know no better, as they cheer you on. Such a sad state of affairs. Sigh.
<quoted text>
Don't play the word game with me. You lose. Again. You wrote this : "Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!"?
Prayer rug? Who uses a prayer rug if not a Moslem? Try to squirm out of this one, LOSER. Justice? LMAO (mentor LRS tm reg'd).
BORING!!!!

Location hidden

#156701 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, sorry, but I may not trust academics blindly, but I do trust them more than uneducated citizens.
P.S.: Dow's recovering, recovered.
And whom do you give credit for that? It should be noted that the weekly unemployment ins. claims are down, which is good.
But just think if the Labor Participation Rate had gone back up to 65.7%! Why we would have a fully recovered economy, wood we knot?

Location hidden

#156702 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I had no idea the Constitution was written on TP, I'll have to check that out the next time I take a "Learn to Read".
Obama's BC was printed on recycled TP!

Ottawa

#156703 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I use to listen to Radio Moscow, got to know your enemy.
So you did? That confirms a lot of things about you.

Ottawa

#156704 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Looks like I am a bigot and a birther! Why do you like to label people as queers, is it that old saying, "Misery loves company"? LMAO, are you that lonely!!!
Aw, how awkward and at same time, cute. Trying to play the "word" game with me. "Queer", your and KFC GB's favourite name-calling attribute, especially when at a loss for intelligent repartee. I have never used the word on anyone, it's the vocabulary of the bottom-feeding-dredging birthers and tea partyers, not mine. Last post, and referring to your gormless reply to it, I just threw the word "queer" back at you. Repeat, I don't use that word, it'as disrespectful. I use "gay, homosexual and lesbian" as they are respectful and it's what I have for them, respect. It's what I'd have for you if you came out of the closet. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Ottawa

#156705 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>BORING!!!!
BORING^ Oh, that could be. But nevertheless true. You lied (again). You did refer to him as a Moslem. You asked me to show you. I did. Your stumped at-a-loss-for-word reply^ BORING.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156706 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So you did? That confirms a lot of things about you.
LMAO!!! That is what makes you such a disgusting little bore, you think you know everything.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156707 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
BORING^ Oh, that could be. But nevertheless true. You lied (again). You did refer to him as a Moslem. You asked me to show you. I did. Your stumped at-a-loss-for-word reply^ BORING.
LMAO!!! You are a fuching liar and I proved it!!! Muslims don't pray to DC and Obastard five times a day, do they!!!
Now you just go away and lick your wounded ass!!!
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#156708 May 23, 2013
Chief Justice John Marshall explained that ALL persons within the boundaries of the United States are “Subject to the Jurisdiction” when he
wrote in The Exchange v. McFaddon.

“When private individuals of one nation spread themselves through another as business or caprice may direct, mingling indiscriminately with the inhabitants of that other, or when merchant vessels enter for the purposes of trade, it would be obviously inconvenient and dangerous to society, and would subject the laws to continual infraction and the government to degradation, if such individuals or merchants did not owe temporary and local allegiance and were not amenable to the jurisdiction of the country. Nor can the foreign sovereign have any motive for wishing such exemption. His subjects thus passing into foreign countries are not employed by him, nor are they engaged in national pursuits. Consequently there are powerful motives for not exempting persons of this description from the jurisdiction of the country in which they are found, and no one motive for requiring it. The implied license, therefore, under which they enter can never be construed to grant such exemption.”

Dufus Dale fantasizes that Congress and the States (although well aware of this ruling) specifically chose to use the term “Subject to the Jurisdiction” while assigning a completely contrary (and unwritten) meaning to the precedent established by SCOTUS and CJ Marshall.

Dufus Dale’s ignorance knows no limits.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156709 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Chief Justice John Marshall explained that ALL persons within the boundaries of the United States are “Subject to the Jurisdiction” when he
wrote in The Exchange v. McFaddon.
“When private individuals of one nation spread themselves through another as business or caprice may direct, mingling indiscriminately with the inhabitants of that other, or when merchant vessels enter for the purposes of trade, it would be obviously inconvenient and dangerous to society, and would subject the laws to continual infraction and the government to degradation, if such individuals or merchants did not owe temporary and local allegiance and were not amenable to the jurisdiction of the country. Nor can the foreign sovereign have any motive for wishing such exemption. His subjects thus passing into foreign countries are not employed by him, nor are they engaged in national pursuits. Consequently there are powerful motives for not exempting persons of this description from the jurisdiction of the country in which they are found, and no one motive for requiring it. The implied license, therefore, under which they enter can never be construed to grant such exemption.”
Dufus Dale fantasizes that Congress and the States (although well aware of this ruling) specifically chose to use the term “Subject to the Jurisdiction” while assigning a completely contrary (and unwritten) meaning to the precedent established by SCOTUS and CJ Marshall.
Dufus Dale’s ignorance knows no limits.
LMAO!!! Dumb ass, visiting aliens are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US Constitution, if they were they would be called citizens, this is why we make reciprocal treaties as to how they will be treated while in the US, but they are never "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#156710 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The only good thing that came-out of Ark was para 34!
"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."
We as a nation made that decision with the 14th amendment, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.
At the moment of Barry's birth he was a subject of the UK and not eligible for citizenship in the US, nor can the US government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone unless requested through the naturalization process.
What an amazing psychotic non sequitur.

Justice Birfoon believes that UK law overrules US law despite the "right of every independent nation [which BTW birfoons includes the US] to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."

Breathtakingly psychotic.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The Country, Constitution and rule of law won long ago when the founders and courts declared that no foreign country could strip us of our rights or citizenship.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#156712 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It sure has force as to who are subjects of the UK, especially when a child is born to a British father.
Ark v. US, para 34:
Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
Justice birfoon thinks paragraph 34 means, "Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of the UK to determine what classes of persons shall be prohibited from US citizenship."
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, the BNA never had any force concerning who is a US citizen. US law governs US citizenship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,187
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr new yawk 1,153,943
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 3 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 3 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 4 hr joey 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE