BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156669 May 23, 2013
Learning to Read wrote:
bad morning for SHEEPLE
The love affair with Obama ASS-CRACK is OVER for the media!

Fox News has Obama upside down with 45% approving of the president and 51% disapproving. Rasmussen shows a similar trend with 46%- 53%; as does The Economist, 45%- 51%. Gallup sits at 49%- 44%.

The Real Clear Politics poll of polls shows Obama barely above water at 48.1%- 48.0%.

A week ago, Obama sat at 49.0%- 46.5%.

Food for thought?

· Obama's father was never an American citizen.
· Article II of our Constitution requires the President to be "Natural born". Obama is not.
· Obama stated many times and wrote about his being Kenyan.
· Anyone who can dial a phone could put a birth announcement in the paper in Hawaii.
· No one, except a progressive Obama minion in Hawaii, has seen Obama's original birth certificate. Not one person!
· Obama's passport has been hidden because it may show he was listed as Kenyan during his trips to Pakistan during a time that American citizens were forbidden to travel there.
· Federal records, in the form of microfiche, which track every person coming into or leaving the country have been altered and the two week period that would show if Obama's mother left the country with an infant are the only records missing over a forty year period.
· The visitor's log book from the hospital where Obama was supposed to be born, has been concealed and removed from public view because it probably shows no visitors to Obama's momma before, during or after the supposed birth. That would be pretty much impossible unless, she wasn't there.
· Not any of the two Hawaiian hospitals where Obama claims he was born in will go on record as saying he was in fact, born there.
· Obama's mother's passport has been found for the period of her trips to Kenya around the time Obama was supposed to be born. If a guardian (parent) takes an infant out of the country, that infant's picture and information would have to be, by Federal Law, added to the guardian's passport. His mother's passport did not have that information on it. Clearly, this indicates she left before Obama was born.
· The birth certificate the Divider N Chief posted on the internet is a forgery. There is no doubt about that. Even if one would overlook a President lying to the American people, forging legal documents is a crime.
· Obama has used several Social Security numbers including one issued in a state where he never lived.
· There is no evidence that Obama ever legally changed his name, but everyone knows he was called by several names and enrolled in schools both in Africa and America under names not "Obama".
· Obama filled out election documents and stated that he was never known by or did he ever use another name except Obama. This is a crime.
· The Selective Service required "citizens" to sign up with them at the age of 18. Obama clearly never did that. Most likely he didn't have to, since he was not a citizen. When a political career became apparent, a Selective Service card for Obama was fabricated. This is also a crime.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#156670 May 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>That was not the finding in Minor v. Happersett!
You should learn to understand what you read!
Sorry moron. You're wrong (again)

Allen v. Obama (Arizona 2012) ruling:“Most importantly, Arizona courts are bound by United States Supreme Court precedent in construing the United States Constitution, Arizona v. Jay J. Garfield Bldg. Co., 39 Ariz. 45, 54, 3 P.2d 983, 986(1931), and this precedent fully supports that President Obama is a natural born citizen under the Constitution and thus qualified to hold the office of President.… Contrary to Plaintiff’s assertion, Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162 (1874), does not hold otherwise”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156671 May 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The messenger IS the message. Ever heard of Marshall McLuhan's "The media is the message".
If I quoted Mein Kampf or Das Kapital to buttress my points of view, and you mocked my sources, would it be unfair to say you're attacking the message%? Your birther friend cited biased web sites. What do you expect?
No, I won't mock your sources. Just YOUR opinions which may or not be the same!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156672 May 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see that you got fed!
The love affair with Obama ASS-CRACK is OVER for the media!
Fox News has Obama upside down with 45% approving of the president and 51% disapproving. Rasmussen shows a similar trend with 46%- 53%; as does The Economist, 45%- 51%. Gallup sits at 49%- 44%.
The Real Clear Politics poll of polls shows Obama barely above water at 48.1%- 48.0%.
A week ago, Obama sat at 49.0%- 46.5%.
Food for thought?
· Obama's father was never an American citizen.
· Article II of our Constitution requires the President to be "Natural born". Obama is not.
· Obama stated many times and wrote about his being Kenyan.
· Anyone who can dial a phone could put a birth announcement in the paper in Hawaii.
· No one, except a progressive Obama minion in Hawaii, has seen Obama's original birth certificate. Not one person!
· Obama's passport has been hidden because it may show he was listed as Kenyan during his trips to Pakistan during a time that American citizens were forbidden to travel there.
· Federal records, in the form of microfiche, which track every person coming into or leaving the country have been altered and the two week period that would show if Obama's mother left the country with an infant are the only records missing over a forty year period.
· The visitor's log book from the hospital where Obama was supposed to be born, has been concealed and removed from public view because it probably shows no visitors to Obama's momma before, during or after the supposed birth. That would be pretty much impossible unless, she wasn't there.
· Not any of the two Hawaiian hospitals where Obama claims he was born in will go on record as saying he was in fact, born there.
· Obama's mother's passport has been found for the period of her trips to Kenya around the time Obama was supposed to be born. If a guardian (parent) takes an infant out of the country, that infant's picture and information would have to be, by Federal Law, added to the guardian's passport. His mother's passport did not have that information on it. Clearly, this indicates she left before Obama was born.
· The birth certificate the Divider N Chief posted on the internet is a forgery. There is no doubt about that. Even if one would overlook a President lying to the American people, forging legal documents is a crime.
· Obama has used several Social Security numbers including one issued in a state where he never lived.
· There is no evidence that Obama ever legally changed his name, but everyone knows he was called by several names and enrolled in schools both in Africa and America under names not "Obama".
· Obama filled out election documents and stated that he was never known by or did he ever use another name except Obama. This is a crime.
· The Selective Service required "citizens" to sign up with them at the age of 18. Obama clearly never did that. Most likely he didn't have to, since he was not a citizen. When a political career became apparent, a Selective Service card for Obama was fabricated. This is also a crime.
You repeat and repeat your insane rantings hundreds of times, and then whine and cry "Waaawwww, mamma, they censored me again and deleted my posts." How it must suck to be you.

P.S.: And that's really cute. You alter a few words so machine won't automatically delete it. LOSER. No one in his/her right mind would read the first post, much less this last one.

Location hidden

#156673 May 23, 2013
Well now we know what OUR stock market went south yesterday. It was poor news from China. This morning the Japanese Nikkei dropped 7.32% and that started our stock market off low but it has somewhat recovered.
Contrary to Jacqueaus opinion, I want America to thrive. But I also know that Keynesian economics only works while you can print enough money. But as soon as you stop printing money, stagflation kicks in. Just look what happened to Jimmy Carter in 1980.
But what is sad is that Obama believes that this time Keynesian economics will work when he stops printing money!
Japan's Stagflation: An Aftermath to Avoid

LOOKING BACK TO 1989, IT SEEMS INCREDIBLE that when the grounds of the Imperial Palace in Tokyo were valued at more than the entire state of California, no one recognized the bubble in Japanese real estate. Instead, the economic juggernaut in the Land of the Rising Sun extended its impact on the U.S. psyche when a Japanese conglomerate bought Rockefeller Center that fall. The Nikkei index rose to its all-time high of nearly 39,000 that December.

What happened to Japan during the subsequent two “lost decades” is a cautionary tale. Since 1995, that nation’s economy has shrunk, while the Nikkei recently stood at 10,365, or 73 percent below its high of more than 20 years ago.

Ever since the American housing bubble burst in 2008, economists have drawn comparisons between Japan and the United States: in both cases, an easy monetary policy helped feed asset bubbles in stocks and real estate while the absence of inflation hid the danger. As the crises developed, both countries became caught in a liquidity trap, in which government infusions of money into the economy failed to lower interest rates, says Jeffrey A. Frankel, Harpel professor of capital formation and growth at Harvard Kennedy School.“There was also a reluctance to recapitalize failed banks,” he adds,“thus producing ‘zombies’”—banks with no intrinsic net worth that were propped up by government credit. Later, both countries adopted a strategy of “quantitative easing-”as their crises intensified—essentially printing money in order to buy financial assets from banks.

“I always explain that the U.S. is making the same mistakes Japan made,” says Takatoshi Ito, Ph.D.’79, a professor of economics at the University of Tokyo,“but everything is faster—probably four times faster.” He describes the same tolerance for excesses and then, once financial institutions got in over their heads, an initial refusal to use taxpayer money for bailouts. But once bailouts do begin, says the former Harvard visiting professor (who has also served in the Japanese government), the government creates “lots of liquidity without addressing the moral hazard question or tackling long-term financial architecture.” Kenneth Rogoff, Cabot professor of public policy, says that during the recent U.S. bailout, the federal government was “so nice to the financial sector, investors rightly believed that no bank would be allowed to go under”—encouraging more of the same risk-taking that contributed to the crisis in the first place.
At issue is whether the United States might face a fate similar to Japan’s:
http://harvardmagazine.com/2010/07/an-afterma...

Location hidden

#156674 May 23, 2013
But I guess Jacqueau does not consider Harvard to be a reliable source!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156675 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The Country, Constitution and rule of law won long ago when the founders and courts declared that no foreign country could strip us of our rights or citizenship.
LMAO!!! The only good thing that came-out of Ark was para 34!

"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."

We as a nation made that decision with the 14th amendment, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.

At the moment of Barry's birth he was a subject of the UK and not eligible for citizenship in the US, nor can the US government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone unless requested through the naturalization process.

Location hidden

#156676 May 23, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be related to the Nikkei dropping.
Actually the Nikkei did not drop until after our markets closed. China had bad news early yesterday and that started our markets down and then Japan's Nikkei took a big hit earlier today.
It is now about 2:22 AM Tomorrow in Japan.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156677 May 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are ashamed of it - but it is still your fable
LMAO!!! I am never ashamed of the US Constitution.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#156678 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The only good thing that came-out of Ark was para 34!

"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."

We as a nation made that decision with the 14th amendment, "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution.

At the moment of Barry's birth he was a subject of the UK and not eligible for citizenship in the US, nor can the US government strip a foreign citizenship from anyone unless requested through the naturalization process.
Repaste the fable as often as you like. Too bad you run and hide every time it is laughed at
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#156679 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I am never ashamed of the US Constitution.
Then why do you treat it like toilet paper?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156680 May 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, the BNA never had any force concerning who is a US citizen. US law governs US citizenship.
LMAO!!! It sure has force as to who are subjects of the UK, especially when a child is born to a British father.

Ark v. US, para 34:

Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156681 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Aw, the frustrations, the obsessions, and the gay truth on Justice ha ha Dale once more surface. Is there any way, Justice ho ho Dale, that you would consider leaving the closet? Or are your birther ilk holding you "hostage" in there? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd)
LMAO!!! More boring SB from the queer of Ottawa.

Ottawa

#156682 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Well now we know what OUR stock market went south yesterday. It was poor news from China. This morning the Japanese Nikkei dropped 7.32% and that started our stock market off low but it has somewhat recovered.
Contrary to Jacqueaus opinion, I want America to thrive. But I also know that Keynesian economics only works while you can print enough money. But as soon as you stop printing money, stagflation kicks in. Just look what happened to Jimmy Carter in 1980.
But what is sad is that Obama believes that this time Keynesian economics will work when he stops printing money!
<quoted text>
At issue is whether the United States might face a fate similar to Japan’s:
http://harvardmagazine.com/2010/07/an-afterma...
Nothing to do with Japan. Japan's been in recession for 15 years running now. Check out Japan's debt per capita. China's numbers are suspicious at best, I believe. They tally them up, not us, and they play with markets and currency manipulation. Look for the DJIA to recover shortly.

Ottawa

#156683 May 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But I guess Jacqueau does not consider Harvard to be a reliable source!!!
It's what you say.ŮMore reliabe than WND.com or Foxnews.com or impeachobama.com or patriot.com etc that's for sure. I've told you many times over that we are traversing hard hard times , all over the world, and that the stock market is nothing more than Las Vegas (better odds from Vegas probably) and that it is hype, it's too high. I don't need Harvard to tell me that, nor do I need it to tell me that the President , and god, I've told you that a hundred times, yes, the president has nothing to do with the daily ups and downs of the DJIA. You still cling to that notion, but SOLELY when it tanks. Good one.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156684 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight. You are a Justice, a Judge. Someone not only disagrees with you, but totally makes you look like a fool with logical and intelligent thrusts, and your only reply, as a Justice, I repeat, is "Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!"? You think that calling him a Moslem is smart, intelligent and relevant. I knowyou do. So do your birther ilk who know no better, as they cheer you on. Such a sad state of affairs. Sigh.
LMAO!!! In order for you to get anything straight, you must be in that condition.
Show me where I called anyone a Moslem, you can't.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#156685 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It sure has force as to who are subjects of the UK, especially when a child is born to a British father.

Ark v. US, para 34:

Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship.
Sayeth the moron who then fantasizes that the US has surrendered this sovereign right

Ottawa

#156686 May 23, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I am never ashamed of the US Constitution.
I hope not. But what you SHOULD be ashamed of, specially as you are a justice LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), is your play interpretation of said Constitution. But, never mind that. What you should really be ashamed of is your buffoon farcical self and your mentor LRS who bestowed the title "Justice" on your worthless and shiftless being.

Location hidden

#156687 May 23, 2013
Finally: Tax-Dodging, Union-Busting, Subprime Mortgage Banker Hauled Before Congress by JOEL B. POLLAK 23 May 2013

The Senate will finally confront one of the architects of the subprime mortgage crisis today, hauling a tax-dodging, union-busting, bank-breaking, billionaire member of the "one percent" before the Senate Commerce Committee... to consider her confirmation as Secretary of Commerce in President Barack Obama's Cabinet.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Location hidden

#156688 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
It's what you say.ŮMore reliabe than WND.com or Foxnews.com or impeachobama.com or patriot.com etc that's for sure. I've told you many times over that we are traversing hard hard times , all over the world, and that the stock market is nothing more than Las Vegas (better odds from Vegas probably) and that it is hype, it's too high. I don't need Harvard to tell me that, nor do I need it to tell me that the President , and god, I've told you that a hundred times, yes, the president has nothing to do with the daily ups and downs of the DJIA. You still cling to that notion, but SOLELY when it tanks. Good one.
Agreed, the Pres. and the Fed have little to do with the markets on a day to day basis. But they do in the medium and long terms. Right now what is boosting the stock market, and keeping interest rates down, is the Fed who is nothing more than an academic!!! The last people I trust are academics and I don't care who advanced them or what political party they came from.
Oh, what does Nixon and Obama have in common? They are both Lawyers, Progressives and are failed presidents!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Teaman 1,141,577
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min DrT 48,378
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 21 min Bilbo Alinsky 13
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 25 min StillfuckingWorth... 12
comparison 1 hr FROM WWII 2 NOW 4
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 1 hr The Author 2
Amy 11-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search