BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,461 - 137,480 of 177,242 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Put your prayer rug on the floor and face DC five times a day, you stupid Obama idiot!!!
Your ignorance knows no bounds you racist moron
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Purpura v. Obama (New Jersey 2012) ruling:“No court, federal, state or administrative, has accepted the challengers’ position that Mr. Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” due to the acknowledged fact that his father was born in Kenya and was a British citizen by virtue of the then applicable British Nationality Act. Nor has the fact that Obama had, or may have had, dual citizenship at the time of his birth and thereafter been held to deny him the status of natural born.

Gee - another court rejecting play law? Poor Dufus - how will he ever reform the Reich?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Homophobic and a bigot. A true double threat.
Yep, I am a BIGOT, you commies are a waste of good air!!
Queers! Every civilization has them, but that doesn't mean we have to swap spit with them or be friends with them, does it!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, I am a BIGOT,
And Dufus finally gets one thing right

How sad it must be to be Dufus Dale
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Psssst. Dufus. What does your homophobia have to do with your fable?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Purpura v. Obama (New Jersey 2012) ruling:“No court, federal, state or administrative, has accepted the challengers’ position that Mr. Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” due to the acknowledged fact that his father was born in Kenya and was a British citizen by virtue of the then applicable British Nationality Act. Nor has the fact that Obama had, or may have had, dual citizenship at the time of his birth and thereafter been held to deny him the status of natural born.
Gee - another court rejecting play law? Poor Dufus - how will he ever reform the Reich?
The British Nationality Act of 1948 made Junior a citizen of the UK, therefore at the moment of his birth he was a subject of a foreign power and not eligible to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution!
Of course if you can find in the Constitution where it recognizes a dual-citizenship, you win!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
UR fos. Totally ignorant.
In fact, see US v Ark, where Lynch v. Clarke is cited. See also US v Rhodes, 1866, citing the NY state case, and there are so many other cases. UR so ignorant it is laughable.
No, slowpuke, it is you who is FOS. At best Ark was a "deserved" exception. The ruling still was a violation of the Constitution, however. That's plain as day and even a completely brainwashed idiot, such as yourself, should (and does) see that! You really show your ignorance when you speak on this subject. You know that don't ya? LMAO! squidlips
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dufus finally gets one thing right
How sad it must be to be Dufus Dale
LMAO!!! I am very proud of my bigotry against commies!! Does that make you feel uneasy, Comrade?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Psssst. Dufus. What does your homophobia have to do with your fable?
LMAO!!! What fable?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

LTR: It is about time you pulled your head out of your ass so we can chop it off!!! It has been nice executing you tonight!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
No, slowpuke, it is you who is FOS. At best Ark was a "deserved" exception. The ruling still was a violation of the Constitution, however. That's plain as day and even a completely brainwashed idiot, such as yourself, should (and does) see that! You really show your ignorance when you speak on this subject. You know that don't ya? LMAO! squidlips
Bang on correct, according to Play Law.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The British Nationality Act of 1948 made Junior a citizen of the UK, therefore at the moment of his birth he was a subject of a foreign power and not eligible to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution!
Of course if you can find in the Constitution where it recognizes a dual-citizenship, you win!!!
The Country, Constitution and rule of law won long ago when the founders and courts declared that no foreign country could strip us of our rights or citizenship.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! What fable?
I know you are ashamed of it - but it is still your fable
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Good night Dufus. Fail on moron. I promise to laugh at you again in the morning

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The British Nationality Act of 1948 made Junior a citizen of the UK, therefore at the moment of his birth he was a subject of a foreign power and not eligible to be "and subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", the US Constitution!
Sorry loser, the BNA never had any force concerning who is a US citizen. US law governs US citizenship.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

The love affair with Obama ASS-CRACK is OVER for the media!

Fox News has Obama upside down with 45% approving of the president and 51% disapproving. Rasmussen shows a similar trend with 46%- 53%; as does The Economist, 45%- 51%. Gallup sits at 49%- 44%.

The Real Clear Politics poll of polls shows Obama barely above water at 48.1%- 48.0%.

A week ago, Obama sat at 49.0%- 46.5%.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

QUIT deleting my post ...

COPIED from another poster:

Rosa - Mobile, Alabama

Mr. Portnoy...
I am to the point I now announce myself as an Independent. Speaker Boehner let us down terribly, right when Obama was being hit with the deserved advise "MAN UP". Speaker Boehner went LIMP! When Obama put his arm around the Speaker's neck and then patted him on the leg after their one on one meeting. I felt gut sick...I said to myself "Boehner's caved". And, he had. Its been a down hill slide ever since then. Find that news clip...look at it...you can't miss the shame in Boehner's body language.

I love our country. Obama does not. Its that simple. Please with your contacts help me save our beloved United States of America. I want my country back! The one my Father fought in two wars for! I was raised to respect the President. I no longer can do that in all sincerity. I said The Pledge of Allegiance with hand over heart every school day, and was proud to do it. Its hard to wrap my head around how Obama was re-elected. The MAJORITY for sure did not want HIM! We need to reinstate the moral fiber men like my Father and President Reagan and President Kennedy had.

God is condemning our country now. We don't want a one world Government...we are the USA and we stand tall just as we are if we can get the corruptness out of the White House. We want the UN out of America's business too! How we achieve this without a revolution I don't have the answer. I do know we MUST achieve this to get our country back.

Will I fight for America? Yep! You betcha' I will. The Statue of Liberty is hanging her head in shame. I want her to have her head up and be as proud as the day I saw her coming into the harbor after the Korean conflict. I welled up with pride for my beautiful, proud, brave and free country and I was yet a young girl. Not Political...just had that unfathomable feeling my homeland was a very special place and I was so happy to be home.

Today, my children and g-children don't have that inside them to the degree I did. I wish they had it...but History is being distorted in the classrooms...we've lost the land of the free and the home of the brave without a doubt. They are made to question, and then this MAN in OUR WHITE HOUSE goes around the world apologizing for AMERICA! Excuse me...but he is not proud and Presidential.

He is arrogant and ashamed and has the audacity to lead the world into believing its how we feel. He has NO RIGHT.

He is BAD BAD BAD.

Despicable!

He wants to be a King and have subjects bow to him...He is so in love with himself...and he is a phony and his word is not his bond, no-sirree!! You invited comments, I've made mine sir.

Thank you,
rosa

I happen to AGREE with her ... <3
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
State court can not rule on the constitutionality issue. Only state issues!
Since when, Rogue Dumbarse?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it's pretty funny to see drooling birfoons pretend to understand con law.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Birfoons

How about a little more rejection of play law with your coffee?

Voeltz v. Obama (Florida 2012) ruling:“In addition, to the extent that the complaint alleges that President Obama is not a “natural born citizen” even though born int he United States, the Court is in agreement with other courts that have considered this issue, namely, that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purpose, regardless of the citizenship of their parents (or the fantasies of a bigot in a basement)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago