BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,421 - 137,440 of 177,272 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not fail. Bobbie does
And as a troll, you are a failure!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Dow starting a nose dive! WHY? I have no idea!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

And a terrorist attack in London too!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>And as a troll, you are a failure!
So sayeth the failed scholar

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So sayeth the failed scholar
So sayeth the McGuffey Reader!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McGuffey_Readers

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Victory!! At long last. Bravo, Rogue. Hope it keeps it up. Or rather, down. That'll teach the usurper.

And WHY? That darn Obama, what else? Can someone stop this evil non-American?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, a rising tide lifts all ships! But Obama believe that he can rise specific ships and all will be well. Not so.
Keynesian economics does not work ..... in the long run! All it does is transfers wealth from one group of people to another and sooner or later you will run out of the other people's money!!!
The Progressives started the housing bubble but the Country Club RINOs would not stop it. The Progressive's agenda was to provide housing for poor people and the RINOs was to stimulate businesses. And when the housing bubble burst, like all bubbles must, the middle-class lost their shorts and everyone suffered!
Rogue : "The Progressive's agenda was to provide housing for poor people and the RINOs was to stimulate businesses",

Yes, Rogue. Er, that plan to provide housing for the middle class for whom prices and financing were too onerous, was initiated in the late 70s by Jimmy Carter. Worked well, record number of houses built, for over 25 YEARS. Then came the bubble bust in 2007-2008 . Who was president? Who had relaxed the rules? Who is trying and succeeding to fix the mess?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Victory!! At long last. Bravo, Rogue. Hope it keeps it up. Or rather, down. That'll teach the usurper.
Well, I said I did not know why. Yesterday the market shot up when the Fed announced they would not raise interest rates and this morning it climbed 150 then slowly tapered down and then just after two it sped up the drop and I have not heard a reason why. Do you know?
But when the Fed stops QEIII, the market will drop and the interest rates will climb! And it will be very noticeable!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And a terrorist attack in London too!
And they beheaded the British soldier right there in the streets of London!!!

SHOCKING VIDEO SHOWS TERRORISTS SECONDS AFTER ATTACK!

BREAKING: TERRORISTS SCREAM “ALLAHU AKBAR” AS THEY CUT A BRITISH SOLDIER’S HEAD OFF IN BROAD DAYLIGHT
By ERIC ODOM
Published: May 22, 2013 |

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/05/breaking-t...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Hummmm, British Prime Minister cuts off trip to France because of Terrorist Attack.
Isn't it funny that the Brits have no problem calling Terrorism, "Terrorism" and Obama won't!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So no attempt to defend your fable will be forthcoming? Shocker!
LMAO!!! I don't need to defend my standing, that is taken care of by the US Constitution, of which I have posted many a time!! I can't help that you are too dumb to understand!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Ellen1 wrote:
Continuing:
The “born in Kenya” story is the height of the loony side of the birther movement. It is based on alleged birth certificates, like that of Lucas D. Smith, and falsifications–such as the claim that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother said that he was born in Kenya—when she actually said right on the same tape that he was born IN HAWAII, and she said in another interview that the first that her family in Kenya had heard of Obama’s birth was in a letter FROM HAWAII.
Lucas D. Smith claimed that he went to Kenya and got Obama’s birth certificate at a hospital in Mombasa. But Lucas D. Smith has constantly refused to show proof that he, Smith, had ever gone to Kenya. All that he would have to do would be to show a Kenya stamp on a page of a passport, but Lucas D. Smith has refused to do that, constantly, and he has also constantly refused to say why he will not show that proof.
Laying aside for a moment the overwhelming proof that Obama was born in Hawaii, the evidence that Obama was NOT born in Kenya is also very strong. There were a grand total of 21 people who came to the USA from Kenya in 1961. Of these only seven were US citizens. And the birther myth has always been that Obama’s parents went there and returned by plane, but only one person came to the USA from Kenya in 1961 by plane and that person was, wait for it, NOT a US citizen. And Obama’s father did not go to Kenya in 1961 either (making it unlikely that his mother did, since travel late in pregnancy was rare, and even more rare without the husband going along). WND has proved with a FOI Act request that Obama senior stayed in Hawaii throughout 1961.
And the Kenyan government investigated the “born in Kenya” story, and found that it was not true.
“Jon Chessoni, a first secretary at the Kenyan Embassy in Washington, can’t understand why his office gets so many baseless questions about whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
“It’s madness,” said Chessoni on Monday.“His father, in 1961, would not even have been in Kenya. When this matter first came up, the Kenyan government did its research and confirmed that these are all baseless claims.””
http://washingtonindependent.com/53654/forged
LMAO!!! When you can find a LFBC that isn't BOGUS, you might have something to talk about, then again you might not want to talk about it!!!
As it stands at this moment you DO NOT know who this person that call himself Barrack H. Obama is!!!
Ellen, you're just pissing in the wind!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rogue : "The Progressive's agenda was to provide housing for poor people and the RINOs was to stimulate businesses",
Yes, Rogue. Er, that plan to provide housing for the middle class for whom prices and financing were too onerous, was initiated in the late 70s by Jimmy Carter. Worked well, record number of houses built, for over 25 YEARS. Then came the bubble bust in 2007-2008 . Who was president? Who had relaxed the rules? Who is trying and succeeding to fix the mess?
No, the target of the housing was in urban areas that had been Red Lined! Mostly in minority areas. When Bill Clinton entered the White House he, and the Democrat controlled Congress, pushed through legislation that made it very easy for MINORITIES to sue banks based on the color of their skin.
Lawyers like Barack H. Obama represented these individuals and the banks, who knew they would lose, settled out of court. Obama represented 220 of these minority home loan applicants and as of 2008 only 18 were still in their homes. The rest having been foreclosed upon or sold short.
But meanwhile many of these solded their inflated value homes and moved to the burbs. And many in the burbs sold their inflated homes and moved to places like Florida. And that caused the Housing Bubble fo 2004-2006 which, like all bubbles, burst and the rest is history!
As a Typical Libtard who have A.D.D. and can't seem to blame either Carter or Clinton which caused the Housing Bubble. I also blame the Country Club RINO who had to opportunity to put the brakes on but turned a blind eye to the problem.
If you want a house, first save up 20% of the value of the home you want to buy!!! Sure, that is the Conservative way but the Conservative way did not cause the bubble nor cause it to bust!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Obama is doing the same thing Carter did and that was trying to micromanaging the economy. It didn't work then and it will not work now.
The best thing we can do is CUT taxes like JFK did in 1962!!!

Obama vs. JFK on taxes

A rising tide lifts ALL boats!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I don't need to defend my standing, that is taken care of by the US Constitution, of which I have posted many a time!! I can't help that you are too dumb to understand!!!
I can't help it that you choose to treat the Constitution like a roll of toilet paper. Sucks to be Dufus Dale.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh. PS : Now that I've proven you're a cut-and-paster who doesn't "get" what he pastes, grateful you show me where I make "sh8t up". How about ONE example for starters? Not two or three, ONE. Or is that too much to ask? Strange, as every time I pose that question to your birther ilk, they never come back with a reply. Will you?
You dance so well puppet. Now why don't you stop dancing for a minute and attempt to construct a valid and coherent argument?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.(or the fantasies of a bigot in the middle of a Kansas wheat field)"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.(or the fantasies of a bigot in the middle of a Kansas wheat field)"
State court can not rule on the constitutionality issue. Only state issues!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Ah, so sorry. If you do not want to be killed accidentally, do not hang out with terrorists.

U.S. Admits Drones Killed 4 Americans, May 22, 2013

One day before President Obama is due to deliver a major speech on national security, his administration on Wednesday formally acknowledged that the United States had killed four American citizens in drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan.

In a letter to Congressional leaders obtained by The New York Times, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. disclosed that the administration had deliberately killed Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical Muslim cleric who was killed in a drone strike in September 2011 in Yemen.

The American responsibility for Mr. Awlaki’s death has been widely reported, but the administration had until now refused to confirm or deny it.

The letter also said that the United States had killed three other Americans: Samir Khan, who was killed in the same strike; Mr. Awlaki’s son Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, who was also killed in Yemen; and Jude Mohammed, who was killed in a strike in Pakistan.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/u-s-admits-d...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it that you choose to treat the Constitution like a roll of toilet paper. Sucks to be Dufus Dale.
LMAO!!! You're so damn dumb, are you still looking for Utopia, or should I say, Never NeverLand!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,284
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min More Important Th... 49,410
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min JOEL 68,922
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 23 min newpoly 1,902
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min danetoo 68,338
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 30
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,655
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE