BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#156567 May 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I don't need to defend my standing, that is taken care of by the US Constitution, of which I have posted many a time!! I can't help that you are too dumb to understand!!!
I can't help it that you choose to treat the Constitution like a roll of toilet paper. Sucks to be Dufus Dale.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156568 May 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. PS : Now that I've proven you're a cut-and-paster who doesn't "get" what he pastes, grateful you show me where I make "sh8t up". How about ONE example for starters? Not two or three, ONE. Or is that too much to ask? Strange, as every time I pose that question to your birther ilk, they never come back with a reply. Will you?
You dance so well puppet. Now why don't you stop dancing for a minute and attempt to construct a valid and coherent argument?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#156569 May 22, 2013
Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.(or the fantasies of a bigot in the middle of a Kansas wheat field)"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156570 May 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Ankeny v. Governor of Indiana (Indiana 2008 – Appellate Court) ruling:“Based upon the language of Article II, Section 1, Clause 4 and the guidance provided by Wong Kim Ark, we conclude that persons born within the borders of the United States are “natural born Citizens” for Article II, Section 1 purposes, regardless of the citizenship of their parents.(or the fantasies of a bigot in the middle of a Kansas wheat field)"
State court can not rule on the constitutionality issue. Only state issues!

Location hidden

#156571 May 22, 2013
Ah, so sorry. If you do not want to be killed accidentally, do not hang out with terrorists.

U.S. Admits Drones Killed 4 Americans, May 22, 2013

One day before President Obama is due to deliver a major speech on national security, his administration on Wednesday formally acknowledged that the United States had killed four American citizens in drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan.

In a letter to Congressional leaders obtained by The New York Times, Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. disclosed that the administration had deliberately killed Anwar al-Awlaki, a radical Muslim cleric who was killed in a drone strike in September 2011 in Yemen.

The American responsibility for Mr. Awlakis death has been widely reported, but the administration had until now refused to confirm or deny it.

The letter also said that the United States had killed three other Americans: Samir Khan, who was killed in the same strike; Mr. Awlakis son Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, who was also killed in Yemen; and Jude Mohammed, who was killed in a strike in Pakistan.

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/2013/05/u-s-admits-d...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156572 May 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it that you choose to treat the Constitution like a roll of toilet paper. Sucks to be Dufus Dale.
LMAO!!! You're so damn dumb, are you still looking for Utopia, or should I say, Never NeverLand!!!

Location hidden

#156573 May 22, 2013
Damn that "dereliction in the performance of duty and actions prejudicial to good order and discipline" shit. All he did is take some pictures. Fox News should butt out!

West Point sergeant accused of filming naked female cadets without their consent
Published May 22, 2013 FoxNews.com

WASHINGTON A West Point sergeant in charge of teaching cadets has been accused of videotaping a dozen female officers without their consent, including times when they were in the shower, according to military officials.
The Army confirmed reports Wednesday it had filed charges against Sgt. 1st Class Michael McClendon under four articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice for cruelty and maltreatment, indecent acts, dereliction in the performance of duty and actions prejudicial to good order and discipline.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/22/we...
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156574 May 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, British Prime Minister cuts off trip to France because of Terrorist Attack.
Isn't it funny that the Brits have no problem calling Terrorism, "Terrorism" and Obama won't!!!
Isn't it funny that Rogue Moron has to make stuff up because he's a sad loser?

Well, I guess it's more sad than funny.
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156575 May 22, 2013
Grand Loser wrote:
Food for thought?
Blah BLAH blah blah blah.

early never did that. Most likely he didn't have to, since he was not a citizen. When a political career became apparent, a Selective Service card for Obama was fabricated. This is also a crime.
No, this is not food for thought. This is junk food for thought for idiots such as yourself.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156576 May 22, 2013

<quoted text>
Oh. PS : Now that I've proven you're a cut-and-paster who doesn't "get" what he pastes, grateful you show me where I make "sh8t up". How about ONE example for starters? Not two or three, ONE. Or is that too much to ask? Strange, as every time I pose that question to your birther ilk, they never come back with a reply. Will you?
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
You dance so well puppet. Now why don't you stop dancing for a minute and attempt to construct a valid and coherent argument?
So you can't. Not even ONE. LOSER.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156577 May 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Damn that "dereliction in the performance of duty and actions prejudicial to good order and discipline" shit. All he did is take some pictures. Fox News should butt out!
West Point sergeant accused of filming naked female cadets without their consent
Published May 22, 2013 FoxNews.com
WASHINGTON A West Point sergeant in charge of teaching cadets has been accused of videotaping a dozen female officers without their consent, including times when they were in the shower, according to military officials.
The Army confirmed reports Wednesday it had filed charges against Sgt. 1st Class Michael McClendon under four articles of the Uniform Code of Military Justice for cruelty and maltreatment, indecent acts, dereliction in the performance of duty and actions prejudicial to good order and discipline.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/22/we...
The E-7 deserves everything he get!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#156578 May 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Tell me, did the cigarette butts and beer bottles have left wing liberals' names on them? Oh, did you pick up the beer bottles and cash them in?
Not on Earth Day. Conservatives don't throw condoms,beer bottles and cigarette butts all over town.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#156580 May 22, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
Re: "Not any of the two Hawaiian hospitals where Obama claims he was born in will go on record as saying he was in fact, born there."
Answer: You obviously have not seen this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol...
In 2008, when reporters asked Obama's half sister,she stated that he was born in a different hospital than he had claimed.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#156581 May 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
The only way to amend The Constitution is to conduct a Constitutional Convention.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#156582 May 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>State court can not rule on the constitutionality issue. Only state issues!
And yet Birfoons file frivolous lawsuit after frivolous lawsuit in State Court. And lose again and again and again
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#156583 May 22, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You're so damn dumb, are you still looking for Utopia, or should I say, Never NeverLand!!!
Says the stupidest Birfoon of them all. Never never land - isn't that where Birfoon fables come true?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#156584 May 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The only way to amend The Constitution is to conduct a Constitutional Convention.
So Birfoons better get busy of they hope to change it

“for sure__maybe”

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#156585 May 22, 2013
what a waste of time and space poor trolls can get over Obama getting elected and THEN GETTING RE-ELECTED
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156586 May 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the stupidest Birfoon of them all. Never never land - isn't that where Birfoon fables come true?
LMAO!!! No, that is where queers like you live.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#156587 May 22, 2013
Tisdale v. Obama (Virginia federal court 2012) ruling:“It is well settled that those born in the United States are considered natural born citizens.”

Gee Rouge - another Federal Court rejected the Birfoon fable?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,153,958
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 47 min Le Jimbo 17
1 dead, 9 injured in daytime Chicago shootings 55 min reality is a crutch 1
xtra xtra read all about it! 1 hr Read and weep 1
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr C_Evertt Coop 2
Italian boys confession. 1 hr Bubba Klintler 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 49,187
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST