BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
137,361 - 137,380 of 174,520 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Was imminent ice age predicted in 1970s? NOT by scientists in scientific journals but rather by newspaper articles often disputing or misunderstanding what was written in the journals.

http://www.wmconnolley.org.uk/sci/iceage/
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

misqouting not disputing. Dam autocorrect.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the majority of s dentists believe in the 2000s? NOT a consensus or even a majority believed in an impending man made Global Warming.
http://www.petitionproject.org/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...
Again, you ca not show proof positive that man-made Global Warmer ever existed!
Yes, I believe we have been in global cooling (little "g" and "c") for the past dozen or so years but I have no idea if we are entering a Little Ice Age or worse.
So ur retracting your assertion that scientists generally believed in an impending ice age?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When an atheist dies, do you dress them up before you bury them? After all, there is no place for them togo.
And why bury or cremate them? When not leave their flesh for the animals to feast upon? I mean, if atheists think that wild animals have just as much a right to live as they do, why not share the wealth of their nutrition.
Just chuck their carcases out into the woods and let Mother Nature reak to bounty.
When an Atheist dies his final wishes are generally honored same as yours. If his final wishes included an afterlife then he was no Atheist.

The dressing up is obviously for the living to pay their last respects. For the believer the elusive soul should have already long departed so who cares whatever is done to whoever's dead body?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

White House Clown Jay Carney Plays Birther Card: What If Obama Birth Certificate Legitimate?

We know it is not Carney Barker, but glad to know it has been 5 years and it still bothers the fraud because he has still NOT produced any legitimate documents proving his alleged US birth.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
And the National Academy of Sciences said not enough was known then to effectively predict global climate trends.
http://logicalscience.blogspot.com/2006/11/wo...
Ah, the magic "2006" again! Oh Wojo, what happened in 2006? From 1998 until 2006 Earth's temperature did not change and THEY knew it. That was when they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"!
And since 2006 the Earth's temperature has DROPPED about a half degree centigrade!!!
And just who is the National Academy of Sciences? Well for one, to be appointed you must be recommended and for the past fifty odd years they have all been Libtards!!! So their opinions are tainted!!!
Oh, I know, to you only people funded by the evil Big Oil companies are tainted!!!
Now, can you explain why in 1975 YOUR Dr. James Hansen was saying we were entering a Little Ice Age? He has always been a fear monger who earned his living off of scaring you Chicken Littles!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
scientists not dentists.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Dentists , I'm sure agreed with the scientists.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I bet this will flip Jacqueaus wig,
JESUS VS. MUHAMMAD!!(Qur'an Challenge II)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Very well done, and forwarded by you. Must be accidental.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the magic "2006" again! Oh Wojo, what happened in 2006? From 1998 until 2006 Earth's temperature did not change and THEY knew it. That was when they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"!
And since 2006 the Earth's temperature has DROPPED about a half degree centigrade!!!
And just who is the National Academy of Sciences? Well for one, to be appointed you must be recommended and for the past fifty odd years they have all been Libtards!!! So their opinions are tainted!!!
Oh, I know, to you only people funded by the evil Big Oil companies are tainted!!!
Now, can you explain why in 1975 YOUR Dr. James Hansen was saying we were entering a Little Ice Age? He has always been a fear monger who earned his living off of scaring you Chicken Littles!
The rag you quoted linked to an article in which S.I. Rasool was quoted as saying an ice age COULD BE impending. NOT James Hansen. Why don't touch try reading your sources?
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Why don't you try reading material you rely on Rouge?
Grand Birther

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Grand Loser wrote:
White House Clown Jay Carney Plays Birther Card: What If Obama Birth Certificate Legitimate?
We know it is not Carney Barker, but glad to know it has been 5 years and it still bothers the fraud because he has still NOT produced any legitimate documents proving his alleged US birth.
It's because everyone knows birfoons are the butt of a big joke.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

What is remarkable is I recall S. I. Rasool's statement reported in the popular press in 1971. Rasool relied on Hansen's computer modeling of the Venutian atmosphere. Duh!
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Rasool said that if there were large increases in aerosols over many years an ice age COULD be triggered. According to illiterate writers at Tea Party rag that means Hansen predicted an ice age - and Rouge slurps up the slop.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
scientists not dentists.
What did the majority of plumbers believe?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
What is remarkable is I recall S. I. Rasool's statement reported in the popular press in 1971. Rasool relied on Hansen's computer modeling of the Venutian atmosphere. Duh!
I remember the first official Earth Day. I was not happy about picking up cigarette butts,condoms and beer bottles left around town by left wing liberals.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 41 inherited "Carter's recession"? RU on LSD?
How is it that "Carter's recession" never ended but Bush 43's disaster ended on the day he left the White House?
NO, Obama spent more in 4 years than Bush 43 did in 8 years!
Bush 43 increased the deficit by 4 trillion in 8 years while Obama increased it by more than 6 Trillion in only 4 years and Obama will double the amount he's a;ready spent in the next 4 years if he lasts that long.
The media has broken that addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
I think they have lost that loving feeling.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 41 inherited "Carter's recession"? RU on LSD?
How is it that "Carter's recession" never ended but Bush 43's disaster ended on the day he left the White House?
NO, Obama spent more in 4 years than Bush 43 did in 8 years!
Bush 43 increased the deficit by 4 trillion in 8 years while Obama increased it by more than 6 Trillion in only 4 years and Obama will double the amount he's already spent in the next 4 years if he lasts that long.
The media has broken that addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
I think they have lost that loving feeling.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazrat? Everyone knows who you are, Thomas Nadeau.
You haven't seen his birth certificate, have you?
You haven't seen Obama's valid birth certificate either, huh?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing that you would be under the illusion, the incredible illusion, that a cut-and-paste ignoramus and pretend pilot like you could even remotely measure up to wojar? Quelle effronterie!
Yes you moron, unlike you where you simply make sh%% up as you go, I "cut and paste" the opinion of the court, most with an education would call that "CITING THE SOURCE"!!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith,
That Kenyan birth certificate has never been proven to be fraudulent like Obama's fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificate.
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 6 min squishymama 14
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,079,318
Amy 7-24 13 min squishymama 17
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Uzi 67,901
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Mister Tonka 97,517
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Terry rigsby 48,878
Woman Posts Selfie Of Stolen Dress To Facebook;... 1 hr Tina 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••