BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Frank

Spokane, WA

#156504 May 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
What is remarkable is I recall S. I. Rasool's statement reported in the popular press in 1971. Rasool relied on Hansen's computer modeling of the Venutian atmosphere. Duh!
I remember the first official Earth Day. I was not happy about picking up cigarette butts,condoms and beer bottles left around town by left wing liberals.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156505 May 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 41 inherited "Carter's recession"? RU on LSD?
How is it that "Carter's recession" never ended but Bush 43's disaster ended on the day he left the White House?
NO, Obama spent more in 4 years than Bush 43 did in 8 years!
Bush 43 increased the deficit by 4 trillion in 8 years while Obama increased it by more than 6 Trillion in only 4 years and Obama will double the amount he's a;ready spent in the next 4 years if he lasts that long.
The media has broken that addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
I think they have lost that loving feeling.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156506 May 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush 41 inherited "Carter's recession"? RU on LSD?
How is it that "Carter's recession" never ended but Bush 43's disaster ended on the day he left the White House?
NO, Obama spent more in 4 years than Bush 43 did in 8 years!
Bush 43 increased the deficit by 4 trillion in 8 years while Obama increased it by more than 6 Trillion in only 4 years and Obama will double the amount he's already spent in the next 4 years if he lasts that long.
The media has broken that addiction to Obama ASS-CRACK!
I think they have lost that loving feeling.
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156507 May 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazrat? Everyone knows who you are, Thomas Nadeau.
You haven't seen his birth certificate, have you?
You haven't seen Obama's valid birth certificate either, huh?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156508 May 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing that you would be under the illusion, the incredible illusion, that a cut-and-paste ignoramus and pretend pilot like you could even remotely measure up to wojar? Quelle effronterie!
Yes you moron, unlike you where you simply make sh%% up as you go, I "cut and paste" the opinion of the court, most with an education would call that "CITING THE SOURCE"!!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156509 May 21, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is based on forgeries like that of Lucas D. Smith,
That Kenyan birth certificate has never been proven to be fraudulent like Obama's fraudulent Hawaiian birth certificate.
Yep, I'm SMEllen1!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156510 May 22, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you moron, unlike you where you simply make sh%% up as you go, I "cut and paste" the opinion of the court, most with an education would call that "CITING THE SOURCE"!!
Yes, you cut and paste stuff that you don't understand. That much is plain to see. You know as much about the constitution as you do about piloting.

Ottawa

#156511 May 22, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. PS : Now that I've proven you're a cut-and-paster who doesn't "get" what he pastes, grateful you show me where I make "sh8t up". How about ONE example for starters? Not two or three, ONE. Or is that too much to ask? Strange, as every time I pose that question to your birther ilk, they never come back with a reply. Will you?

Ottawa

#156512 May 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the first official Earth Day. I was not happy about picking up cigarette butts,condoms and beer bottles left around town by left wing liberals.
Tell me, did the cigarette butts and beer bottles have left wing liberals' names on them? Oh, did you pick up the beer bottles and cash them in?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156513 May 22, 2013
SMEllen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and there is this:
You NEVER include Minor v Happersett!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori ...
Would it be because it says this???

it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [p168] parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first.

YOU have no credibility, SHEEPLE!

Yep, I'm SMEllen1!
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156514 May 22, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and there is this:
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2011/04/kapiol
You NEVER include Minor v Happersett!
http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/histori...
Would it be because it says this???

it was never doubted that all children born in a country of parents who were its citizens became themselves, upon their birth, citizens also. These were natives, or natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens or foreigners. Some authorities go further and include as citizens children born within the jurisdiction without reference to the citizenship of their [p168] parents. As to this class there have been doubts, but never as to the first.

“Reduce immigration levels”

Since: Dec 06

Kings Mountain, NC

#156515 May 22, 2013
BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
&fe ature=youtu.be

The United Nations Is Moving Military Armor In to the United States TANKS, BRADLEYS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Attorney:“Every single application of a Muslim nonprofit has flown through the IRS, with less scrutiny”
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/05/1...
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156516 May 22, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because everyone knows birfoons are the butt of a big joke.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOL!
The JOKE is you!

You LIE because you are STUPID and do not want to admit the truth!

There is a birth certificate from Kenya, NEVER proven to be fraudulent.

There is a bio published by Obama's Literary Agent claiming that he was born in Kenya.

There is a college student card stating that Obama attended college as a Foreign exchange student.

There are clearly fraudulent US birth certificates.

That is NOT evidence of a US birth!

SHEEPLE rely on their feelings to ascertain as fact that Obama is U.S.-born.

“This is the strangest thing…the pResident has never produced evidence in the face of substantial evidence he was not born in our country,” said Judge Moore.
C'mon sweet home Alabama!

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama is the only person known to have a Hawaiian birth certificate with a one-of-a-kind error in the registrars stamp?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE explain why Obama's long form birth certificate does not have a raised visible embossed seal?
Would that be because Hawaii DOH did not issue that document?

Why can't the SHEEPLE admit that this eligibility issue is a Cancer On The pResidency?

SHEEPLE have no credibility.
Fantasies have explanations about why they are not real, and you have NONE!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156517 May 22, 2013
PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama May 21st, 2013 -

More whistleblowers will emerge shortly in the escalating Benghazi scandal, according to two former U.S. diplomats who spoke with PJ Media Monday afternoon.

These whistleblowers, colleagues of the former diplomats, are currently securing legal counsel because they work in areas not fully protected by the Whistleblower law.

According to the diplomats, what these whistleblowers will say will be at least as explosive as what we have already learned about the scandal, including details about what really transpired in Benghazi that are potentially devastating to both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

The former diplomats inform PJM the new revelations concentrate in two areas — what Ambassador Chris Stevens was actually doing in Benghazi and the pressure put on General Carter Ham, then in command of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) and therefore responsible for Libya, not to act to protect jeopardized U.S. personnel.

Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA. Such a mission would usually be a CIA effort, but the intelligence agency had opposed the idea because of the high risk involved in arming “insurgents” with powerful weapons that endanger civilian aircraft.

Hillary Clinton still wanted to proceed because, in part, as one of the diplomats said, she wanted “to overthrow Gaddafi on the cheap.”

This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents” actually were al-Qaeda – indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens.
http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2013/05/21/pjm...

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#156518 May 22, 2013
Jacques,
I find it comical, and almost poetic, that the lame stream media was so naive to believe they were immune from being spied upon.

Location hidden

#156519 May 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
BREAKING CBS NEWS - OBAMAS BIRTH CERTICATE FAKE- CONFIRMED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xh37rWmUL9QXX&feature=you tu.be
The United Nations Is Moving Military Armor In to the United States TANKS, BRADLEYS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Attorney:“Every single application of a Muslim nonprofit has flown through the IRS, with less scrutiny”
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/05/1...
A couple of points here. It was the local Phoenix, AZ CBS affiliate that aired that but the nation LSM will not. It is like the Des Moines Nine was only in the local news.
The tanks, Bradleys, etc. going to the UN. Well no tanks or Bradleys were given to the U.N. but HUMVEEs (Hummers) were given to countries that were on UN missions (the UN does not have it's own military).
But I have not heard about Muslim nonprofits being held up by the IRS and you could bet that if they were the Libtards would be screaming "Religious Freedom"! To Libtards, only Muslims had Religious Freedom!

Location hidden

#156520 May 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I bet this will flip Jacqueaus wig,
JESUS VS. MUHAMMAD!!(Qur'an Challenge II)
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well done, and forwarded by you. Must be accidental.
Was there anything that is untrue in that video?

Ottawa

#156521 May 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
PJM EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama May 21st, 2013 -
More whistleblowers will emerge shortly in the escalating Benghazi scandal, according to two former U.S. diplomats who spoke with PJ Media Monday afternoon.
These whistleblowers, colleagues of the former diplomats, are currently securing legal counsel because they work in areas not fully protected by the Whistleblower law.
According to the diplomats, what these whistleblowers will say will be at least as explosive as what we have already learned about the scandal, including details about what really transpired in Benghazi that are potentially devastating to both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
The former diplomats inform PJM the new revelations concentrate in two areas — what Ambassador Chris Stevens was actually doing in Benghazi and the pressure put on General Carter Ham, then in command of U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM) and therefore responsible for Libya, not to act to protect jeopardized U.S. personnel.
Stevens’ mission in Benghazi, they will say, was to buy back Stinger missiles from al-Qaeda groups issued to them by the State Department, not by the CIA. Such a mission would usually be a CIA effort, but the intelligence agency had opposed the idea because of the high risk involved in arming “insurgents” with powerful weapons that endanger civilian aircraft.
Hillary Clinton still wanted to proceed because, in part, as one of the diplomats said, she wanted “to overthrow Gaddafi on the cheap.”
This left Stevens in the position of having to clean up the scandalous enterprise when it became clear that the “insurgents” actually were al-Qaeda – indeed, in the view of one of the diplomats, the same group that attacked the consulate and ended up killing Stevens.
http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2013/05/21/pjm...
ANOTHER HOPE-FOR USA BIRTHER FAILURE

Yep, Sounds like another fantabulous exclusive first-ever Trump pre-election November announcement. Watch it fizzle.
You're a little weasel, Rogue, an unpatriotic treacherous un-American agitator. You're forever wishing ill tidings on your country just to embarrass your president and his sec of state. Funny, how we are different. For example, I was, still am, against US intervention in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Canadian intervention in Afghanistan and Libya also. Yet, I would never wish failure as no one would've been happier than me to be wrong and for these operations to have a happy ending, even though I'm not a fan of conservatives. I figure the common good trumps (pun NOT intended) my personal feelings towards elected officials. You, on the other hand, want failure for your country, at a terrible cost, just to hammer and humiliate the democrat administration. Sad.

Ottawa

#156522 May 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I bet this will flip Jacqueaus wig,
JESUS VS. MUHAMMAD!!(Qur'an Challenge II)
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
<quoted text>
Was there anything that is untrue in that video?
I wrote that it was very well done. What is it about a compliment that you don't understand?

Location hidden

#156523 May 22, 2013
The Bible was written down in words during the time of Moses around 1447 BCE but the Qur'an was written down my Mohamed around the late Seventh Century which was about 2,500 years after Moses.
According to the Bible, Genesis 22, Abraham was to sacrifice his son ISAAC but in the Qur'an Abraham was to sacrifice the son of his concubine ISMAIL. They both can not be correct.
And what motive would Mohammed to change the son who was to be sacrificed? You see, Mohammed wanted to justify his vision and he could only do so by using Ismail as he is seen as the beginning of the Muslim religion.
Now remember, there is about 2,500 years between the writing down of the two holy books and everything in the Qur'an is meant to dominate all other religions. Granted the Jews want to justify their religion and when the Christians came the supplemented the Old Testament with the New Testament but the Christians did not change the Old Testament, did they???
But Mohammed had to change Abrahams favorite son to make the Islamic religion to be more correct than the Judeo-Christian religion.
To me, this is where the Qur'an become tainted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min DonPanic 49,251
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,154,458
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 38 min Rick Moss 71,133
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 41 min Le Jimbo 22
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grau 68,893
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 2 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago