BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156484 May 21, 2013
What did the majority of s dentists believe in the 1970s? NOT a consensus or even a majority believed in an impending ice age.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/ice-age-predi...

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156485 May 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But I also feel that his speech is full of racial overtones. Did Obama forget that not all of the student are BLACK? When he said that THEY looked just like HIM, was he referring to the WHITE students? Obama needs to get off the race bus and get on the people bus!!!
When you offer an opinion on a speech Rogue, the least you can do is listen to the speech; especially one as short as the one Obama delivered at Morehouse.

“So it’s up to you to widen your circle of concern — to care about justice for everybody, white, black and brown. Everybody. Not just in your own community, but also across this country and around the world. To make sure everyone has a voice, and everybody gets a seat at the table; that everybody, no matter what you look like or where you come from, what your last name is — it doesn’t matter, everybody gets a chance to walk through those doors of opportunity if they are willing to work hard enough”
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156486 May 21, 2013
scientists not dentists.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#156487 May 21, 2013
I bet this will flip Jacqueaus wig,
JESUS VS. MUHAMMAD!!(Qur'an Challenge II)
&fe ature=player_embedded&list =SP85933DBA7E52B5B6
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156488 May 21, 2013
And the National Academy of Sciences said not enough was known then to effectively predict global climate trends.
http://logicalscience.blogspot.com/2006/11/wo...

Location hidden

#156489 May 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
What did the majority of s dentists believe in the 1970s? NOT a consensus or even a majority believed in an impending ice age.
http://www.skepticalscience.com/ice-age-predi...
What did the majority of s dentists believe in the 2000s? NOT a consensus or even a majority believed in an impending man made Global Warming.
http://www.petitionproject.org/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...

Again, you ca not show proof positive that man-made Global Warmer ever existed!
Yes, I believe we have been in global cooling (little "g" and "c") for the past dozen or so years but I have no idea if we are entering a Little Ice Age or worse.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156490 May 21, 2013
Was imminent ice age predicted in 1970s? NOT by scientists in scientific journals but rather by newspaper articles often disputing or misunderstanding what was written in the journals.

http://www.wmconnolley.org.uk/sci/iceage/
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156491 May 21, 2013
misqouting not disputing. Dam autocorrect.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156492 May 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the majority of s dentists believe in the 2000s? NOT a consensus or even a majority believed in an impending man made Global Warming.
http://www.petitionproject.org/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...
Again, you ca not show proof positive that man-made Global Warmer ever existed!
Yes, I believe we have been in global cooling (little "g" and "c") for the past dozen or so years but I have no idea if we are entering a Little Ice Age or worse.
So ur retracting your assertion that scientists generally believed in an impending ice age?

Since: Oct 09

Moreno Valley, CA

#156493 May 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
When an atheist dies, do you dress them up before you bury them? After all, there is no place for them togo.
And why bury or cremate them? When not leave their flesh for the animals to feast upon? I mean, if atheists think that wild animals have just as much a right to live as they do, why not share the wealth of their nutrition.
Just chuck their carcases out into the woods and let Mother Nature reak to bounty.
When an Atheist dies his final wishes are generally honored same as yours. If his final wishes included an afterlife then he was no Atheist.

The dressing up is obviously for the living to pay their last respects. For the believer the elusive soul should have already long departed so who cares whatever is done to whoever's dead body?
Grand Birther

Louisville, KY

#156494 May 21, 2013
White House Clown Jay Carney Plays Birther Card: What If Obama Birth Certificate Legitimate?

We know it is not Carney Barker, but glad to know it has been 5 years and it still bothers the fraud because he has still NOT produced any legitimate documents proving his alleged US birth.

Location hidden

#156495 May 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
And the National Academy of Sciences said not enough was known then to effectively predict global climate trends.
http://logicalscience.blogspot.com/2006/11/wo...
Ah, the magic "2006" again! Oh Wojo, what happened in 2006? From 1998 until 2006 Earth's temperature did not change and THEY knew it. That was when they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"!
And since 2006 the Earth's temperature has DROPPED about a half degree centigrade!!!
And just who is the National Academy of Sciences? Well for one, to be appointed you must be recommended and for the past fifty odd years they have all been Libtards!!! So their opinions are tainted!!!
Oh, I know, to you only people funded by the evil Big Oil companies are tainted!!!
Now, can you explain why in 1975 YOUR Dr. James Hansen was saying we were entering a Little Ice Age? He has always been a fear monger who earned his living off of scaring you Chicken Littles!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156496 May 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
scientists not dentists.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Dentists , I'm sure agreed with the scientists.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156497 May 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I bet this will flip Jacqueaus wig,
JESUS VS. MUHAMMAD!!(Qur'an Challenge II)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RwluC6GoKLEXX&feature=pla yer_embedded&list=SP85933D BA7E52B5B6
Very well done, and forwarded by you. Must be accidental.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156498 May 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the magic "2006" again! Oh Wojo, what happened in 2006? From 1998 until 2006 Earth's temperature did not change and THEY knew it. That was when they changed "Global Warming" to "Climate Change"!
And since 2006 the Earth's temperature has DROPPED about a half degree centigrade!!!
And just who is the National Academy of Sciences? Well for one, to be appointed you must be recommended and for the past fifty odd years they have all been Libtards!!! So their opinions are tainted!!!
Oh, I know, to you only people funded by the evil Big Oil companies are tainted!!!
Now, can you explain why in 1975 YOUR Dr. James Hansen was saying we were entering a Little Ice Age? He has always been a fear monger who earned his living off of scaring you Chicken Littles!
The rag you quoted linked to an article in which S.I. Rasool was quoted as saying an ice age COULD BE impending. NOT James Hansen. Why don't touch try reading your sources?
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156499 May 21, 2013
Why don't you try reading material you rely on Rouge?
Grand Birther

Cleveland, OH

#156500 May 21, 2013
Grand Loser wrote:
White House Clown Jay Carney Plays Birther Card: What If Obama Birth Certificate Legitimate?
We know it is not Carney Barker, but glad to know it has been 5 years and it still bothers the fraud because he has still NOT produced any legitimate documents proving his alleged US birth.
It's because everyone knows birfoons are the butt of a big joke.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156501 May 21, 2013
What is remarkable is I recall S. I. Rasool's statement reported in the popular press in 1971. Rasool relied on Hansen's computer modeling of the Venutian atmosphere. Duh!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#156502 May 21, 2013
Rasool said that if there were large increases in aerosols over many years an ice age COULD be triggered. According to illiterate writers at Tea Party rag that means Hansen predicted an ice age - and Rouge slurps up the slop.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#156503 May 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
scientists not dentists.
What did the majority of plumbers believe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,154,076
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min B as in B S as in S 49,215
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,252
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 71,024
New Beach Boys song. 8 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH