BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#156343 May 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your small Republican Government is a MYTH:
12 years of Reagan/Bush and 8 years of Bush/Cheney increased the size of government with the largest deficits in history.
Enclosed is the Proof:
----------
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!
"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html
=======
BUSH REPUBLICANS DESTROYED USA with the help of some Blue Dog Corporate Democrats!
Iraq war 'caused slowdown in the US'
February 28, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2r8b3k
THE Iraq war has cost the US 50-60 times more than the Bush administration predicted and was a central cause of the sub-prime banking crisis threatening the world economy, according to Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz.
The former World Bank vice-president yesterday said the war had, so far, cost the US something like $US3trillion ($3.3 trillion) compared with the $US50-$US60-billion predicted in 2003.
Australia also faced a real bill much greater than the $2.2billion in military spending reported last week by Australian Defence Force chief Angus Houston, Professor Stiglitz said, pointing to higher oil prices and other indirect costs of the wars.
Professor Stiglitz told the Chatham House think tank in London that the Bush White House was currently estimating the cost of the war at about $US500 billion, but that figure massively understated things such as the medical and welfare costs of US military servicemen.
The war was now the second-most expensive in US history after World War II and the second-longest after Vietnam, he said.
The spending on Iraq was a hidden cause of the current credit crunch because the US central bank responded to the massive financial drain of the war by flooding the American economy with cheap credit.
"The regulators were looking the other way and money was being lent to anybody this side of a life-support system," he said.
That led to a housing bubble and a consumption boom, and the fallout was plunging the US economy into recession and saddling the next US president with the biggest budget deficit in history, he said.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,...
======
LMAO!!!!!
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#156344 May 20, 2013
During WWII a reporter asked Prime Minister Churchill who his best general was and Churchill replied, "Adolf Hitler"!
And I wonder if you Libtards 'get it'?

Arrogance is Obama’s Worst Enemy

By Rick Manning
The Obama Administration felt the backlash from liberal media sources this past week and appears to be reeling from a sudden realization that they aren’t in Kansas anymore.
First it was Jon Stewart, whose Comedy Central “news” broadcast is must see tv for many of Obama’s under 30 voter base. While dismissing Benghazi, Stewart goes apoplectic on Obama over the IRS and then breaking Associated Press investigations scandals.
Next,“the don’t blame me” defense fell flat with an unlikely source — MSNBC host Chris Matthews.
Matthews, who served in the Carter Administration and for six years as a top staffer for former House Speaker Tip O’Neill, reminded viewers and perhaps Obama himself that,“He does run the IRS. He runs the Treasury Department. He runs the United States government, and he is accountable for it, and this is nonsensical.”
No solace for the Obama spin machine in that normally reliable, if little watched, outpost of the far left.
The week ended with venerable liberal old line CBS journalist Bob Schieffer stunning the White House by demanding to know,“why are you here?” of White House advisor Dan Pfeiffer who was making the Sunday show rounds, Susan Rice-style, giving the designated talking points.
Schieffer, who has covered his share of White House scandals expressed frustration and a bit of pent up outrage that Pfeiffer was replaying the role Susan Rice played in the wake of Benghazi where he reminded viewers,“The bottom line is what she told the American people that day bore no resemblance to what had happened on the ground in an incident where four Americans were killed.”
In one week, Obama’s scandal defense got sideswiped by every component of the liberal media spin machine: the primary voice to the low information young voters, bad information far left voters, and a respected messenger to the too-lazy-to-change-the-channel -for-the-past-twenty-years baby boomer and senior voters.
Quite a trifecta, and the problem Obama faces is that they have no idea how to deal with a now semi-hostile media.
Their experience has been to isolate talk radio and Fox News by demonizing them, and relying on the rest of the media to carry their water.
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#156345 May 20, 2013
The past week of hard questions and outright disgust over Obama’s blatant overreaching tactics of dealing with his political enemies has left the liberal media at sea.
Obama was their guy. It was inconceivable that he could actually be lying.
Over the course of the next couple of weeks, the newly awakened media will be tested as the Administration is attempting to make the CIA the scapegoat in the Benghazi scandal, and the Obama IRS claim that it was isolated to low-level employees at the Cincinnati office gets severely tested.
On Benghazi, it is almost impossible to believe that Obama really wants to take on the CIA, especially since their director at the time is a venerated war hero who had to resign his post for actions that Democrats excused from Bill Clinton.
What are the chances that General Petraeus sets the record straight on what happened during those fateful hours when the apparent inaction of our military led to at least two additional American deaths in Benghazi?
On the IRS front, the revelation that the person responsible for overseeing the targeting of conservative groups is now in charge of the newly minted IRS Obamacare division threatens to become elected Democrats worst nightmare.
An already unpopular Obamacare now has a face. The face of a bureaucrat who saw nothing wrong with implementing obvious politically motivated targeting.
The IRS issue goes to the heart of the basic trust that government depends upon. An abiding faith by the American people that regardless of political differences government policies will be implemented equally and fairly.
Now, the Obama Administration has thrown away this trust, and every decision made by the IRS, every deployment of their massive new set of agents and every complaint about unfair treatment will be treated with new legitimacy.
Compounding these two issues is the AP wiretapping. Nothing gets the media upset like finding out they were being spied on. This turned cynicism into absolute outrage against Obama as well as fear that Obama was using his hardball tactics against them.
No one expects Jon Stewart, Chris Matthews and Bob Schieffer to have a Damascus Road-like conversion and suddenly run blistering pieces about Obama every night. But Obama has clearly lost the moral high ground forever. A high ground that allowed these three and others like them to avert their eyes from actions that did not fit the liberal narrative.
It is this breached relationship with his media allies that is the greatest threat to Obama’s presidency and legacy, and it is likely that in Obama’s arrogance, he doesn’t even know it.
Rick Manning (@rmanning957) is the Vice President of Public Policy & Communications for Americans for Limited Government.

Read more at NetRightDaily.com : http://netrightdaily.com/2013/05/arrogance-is...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156346 May 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Justice Dale wrote:
Obama addresses Morehouse graduating student, stating they must work twice as hard as whites to achieve their goals!!! Is Obama telling these student they are not as smart as whites, I call this a slap in the face of every student at that University.
I guess this is telling the white population to slow down, if you out class the black college students it will probably be racism!!!
What a nice guy Obama is!!!! Not only does he tell the blacks of this nation that they are slow, he tell the whites to slack-off!!!
It is really too bad I didn't get that info four years ago, I might-not have retired!
Yep, "Money for nothing and my chicks for free"!<quoted text>
Again you attack the messenger and ignore the message. But I will make a minor correction. Obama did NOT say they had to work "twice as hard" but he did say others had said that and that is not quite the same thing. But it does imply that that is his opinion too!
Check it out on this video, picking it up at about 8:40.
President Obama's Morehouse College Commencement Speech - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N--xg-w-e-4XX
But I also feel that his speech is full of racial overtones. Did Obama forget that not all of the student are BLACK? When he said that THEY looked just like HIM, was he referring to the WHITE students? Obama needs to get off the race bus and get on the people bus!!!
YOU POST THIS PIECE OF CRAP :

HOW THE BLACK FOLK BUILT THIS COUNTRY
THIS IS FOR ALL YOU RACISTS OUT THERE.
HOW THE BLACK FOLK HAS HELPED THE ECONOMY
What people don’t realize is how the black folk grew our economy higher than it could ever have grown without them.

Example:

When blacks moved into the white areas in the 60’s they acted like fools with their jiving and jacking around and the whites didn’t want to live around that shit, so they worked two jobs and sold their houses and moved away to the suburbs and built new houses and the forest and lumber industries grew and the hardware stores grew and millions of dollars surged into the economy building roads so the whites could get to and from work.

Then the blacks started robbing and stealing because they were unqualified for jobs because they jived around at school instead of learning and the whites had to buy replacement stuff and the economy grew even stronger.

Since the blacks were unemployed they started hanging around and drinking malt liquor and the malt liquor makers had to expand and add more workers so the economy grew stronger again.

The blacks started shooting people and the hospitals grew and new ones were built and more cops, nurses and doctors were required. People had to buy guard dogs and security alarm companies grew stronger.

Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell stuff for the guard dogs. Then the blacks were thrown into jail and new jails had to be built and more guards were hired and the economy grew even stronger than before.

Then the blacks went on welfare and the whites had to work harder to support them and the economy grew stronger.

Then the blacks bought fancy cars and the auto industry grew and TV makers were thrilled and whites bought guns and ammunition to keep the blacks out of their stuff so gun manufacturing jobs grew.

So you see, we owe a lot to the black folk, so stop being so prejudiced!

AND NOW, SEE ABOVE, YOU POST THIS : "Obama needs to get off the race bus and get on the people bus!!!"

Flaming racist hypocrite
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#156347 May 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your small Republican Government is a MYTH:
12 years of Reagan/Bush and 8 years of Bush/Cheney increased the size of government with the largest deficits in history.
Enclosed is the Proof:
----------
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $100 Billion in one year!
President Ronald Reagan is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $200 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $300 Billion in one year!
President George H.W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $400 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush is the first President to increase the National Debt by more than $500 Billion in one year!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion AGAIN! Almost hits $600 Billion!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a THIRD time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FOURTH time!
President George W. Bush has increased the National Debt by more than $500 Billion a FIFTH time!
"Our National Debt is up Three Trillion Dollars under George W. Bush!" / http://www.lafn.org/gvdc/Natl_Debt_Chart.html
=======
BUSH REPUBLICANS DESTROYED USA with the help of some Blue Dog Corporate Democrats!
Iraq war 'caused slowdown in the US'
February 28, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/2r8b3k
THE Iraq war has cost the US 50-60 times more than the Bush administration predicted and was a central cause of the sub-prime banking crisis threatening the world economy, according to Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz.
The former World Bank vice-president yesterday said the war had, so far, cost the US something like $US3trillion ($3.3 trillion) compared with the $US50-$US60-billion predicted in 2003.
Australia also faced a real bill much greater than the $2.2billion in military spending reported last week by Australian Defence Force chief Angus Houston, Professor Stiglitz said, pointing to higher oil prices and other indirect costs of the wars.
Professor Stiglitz told the Chatham House think tank in London that the Bush White House was currently estimating the cost of the war at about $US500 billion, but that figure massively understated things such as the medical and welfare costs of US military servicemen.
The war was now the second-most expensive in US history after World War II and the second-longest after Vietnam, he said.
The spending on Iraq was a hidden cause of the current credit crunch because the US central bank responded to the massive financial drain of the war by flooding the American economy with cheap credit.
"The regulators were looking the other way and money was being lent to anybody this side of a life-support system," he said.
That led to a housing bubble and a consumption boom, and the fallout was plunging the US economy into recession and saddling the next US president with the biggest budget deficit in history, he said.
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0 ,...
======
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!
But what she does not seem to comprehend is that under Reagan the the 98th and 99th Congresses, the Republicans controlled the Senate and that coincides with the debt trend going down between 1986 and 1989 and then when Bush-41 the Democrats controlled both Houses of Congress and the trend went UP!!!
And under Clinton in 1994 BOTH Houses of Congress where controlled not only by the Republicans, but CONSERVATIVE Republicans under Newt Gingrich and that was when the trend started down.
But under Bush-43 both Houses were controlled by Country Club RINOs until the PROGRESSIVES under San Fran Nan Pelosi and Dirty Hairy Reid took over for Bush's last two years in office and that is why FY2008 took off like a skyrocket!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156348 May 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Is God an abortionist?
http://reason.com/archives/2004/12/22/is-heav ...
<quoted text>
Does God help a shoot pull the trigger? What if the shooter is an atheists, did God still help him murder someone?
I believe in divine guidance in that we all have free will and I think God is more interested in our immortal soul than our mortal bodies.
I have no idea when God puts his finger out and says that is human life and I have no idea whom He will allow into Heaven. But for some reason people like Jacques, who is an atheist, seems to think he knows what God thinks!!!
Again, you are so full of it, Rogue. I do not know what God thinks, but what I do know is you never think before opening your mouth or posting on Topix. It is accepted in Christian faith that God knows you you before you are born, knows what you will do or not do on earth and knows exactly whether you will end up in heaven or hell. There is no denying that, such is the Christian faith. My question still stands : If He knows someone will be damned even before that someone is born, why does He allow this birth in the first place? One question I've asked you several times, Rogue : your daughter is a free person, right? Can do as she pleases, right? She is free as all humanity is because that's what God decreed. Well, one morning, she tells you she's going to jump off a 50-storey building at 6PM and she means it. You gonna let her go ahead? Do you get it now?
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#156349 May 20, 2013
Yep, Libtards forget the the budgetary process is controlled by the Speaker of the House and that is why he is second in line for succession to the presidency behind the Veep!
The president can only sign into law what bills Congress passes!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156350 May 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Gen. Petraeus Warns Against Using Torture
May 11, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/2gbsso
The top U.S. commander in Iraq admonished his troops regarding the results of an Army survey that found that many U.S military personnel there are willing to tolerate some torture of suspects and unwilling to report abuse by comrades.
"This fight depends on securing the population, which must understand that we -- not our enemies -- occupy the moral high ground," Army Gen. David H. Petraeus wrote in an open letter dated May 10 and posted on a military Web site.
He rejected the argument that torture is sometimes needed to quickly obtain crucial information. "Beyond the basic fact that such actions are illegal, history shows that they also are frequently neither useful nor necessary," he stated.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Army Field Manual 2-22.3 Human Intelligence Collector Operations
http://tinyurl.com/cfdvnt
http://www.enlisted.info/field-manuals/fm-2-2...
FM 2-22.3 (FM 34-52) HUMAN INTELLIGENCE COLLECTOR OPERATIONS
http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm2-22-3.p...
====
Torture did not yield significant leads, officials say
Not a single significant plot was foiled as a result of Abu Zubaydah's tortured confessions, according to former senior government officials who closely followed the interrogations./ http://tinyurl.com/dec7np / March 29, 2009
WASHINGTON — When CIA officials subjected their first high-value captive, Abu Zubaydah, to waterboarding and other harsh interrogation methods, they were convinced they had in their custody an al-Qaida leader who knew details of operations yet to be unleashed, and they were facing increasing pressure from the White House to get those secrets out of him.
The methods succeeded in breaking him, and the stories he told of al-Qaida terrorism plots sent CIA officers around the globe chasing leads.
In the end, not a single significant plot was foiled as a result of Zubaydah's tortured confessions, according to former senior government officials who closely followed the interrogations. Nearly all of the leads attained through the harsh measures quickly evaporated, while most of the useful information from Zubaydah — chiefly names of al-Qaida members and associates — was obtained before waterboarding was introduced, they said. http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationw...
========
Torture doesn't work
It erodes national security and democracy.
November 14, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/d48yoc
A morally bankrupt foreign policy. A degeneration of democratic checks and balances.
Those are just a few of the disturbing facets of the state of the US government revealed by the debates over the confirmation of Attorney General Michael Mukasey and his views on whether waterboarding constitutes torture.
But the deepest irony of the Bush administration's ambivalent stance on such medieval tactics – practiced in the name of defending national security – is that torture is not only wrong, it's also a stupid strategy that undermines the defense of democratic societies against terror.
US leaders must correct their profoundly mistaken analysis and ignorance of the lessons of history about torture. http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/1114/p09s01-coo...
Great work. 100% in agreement. And your sources are undeniable.

Of course, your post will receive very bad reviews from birthers and tea partyers. Having no decent or intelligent reply, expect abuse, name-calling and profanity. Such is the nature of the birther beast.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156351 May 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny is that Reagan and Bush-41 had Democrat controlled Congresses and they had inherited Jimmy Carters recession.
Oh wow, did you notice that Obama increased the national debt in less than four years that G.W. Bush did in eight whole years?!?
Iraq war 'caused slowdown in the US'
Good ole Rogue. It was not those Republican presidents' fault that deficits ballooned and gov't workforce increased like never before under their watch. No, it was those darned Democratic congresses (who knew that federal employment hiring was controlled by Congress?). So those deficits and increased civil servants were the Congresses' faults, hot the Repub presidents'. Of course, we now, still have deficits. The House is Republican. But hey , this is different, opines Rogue. This time, it's the president's fault.

Go figure.
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#156352 May 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again you attack the messenger and ignore the message. But I will make a minor correction. Obama did NOT say they had to work "twice as hard" but he did say others had said that and that is not quite the same thing. But it does imply that that is his opinion too!
Check it out on this video, picking it up at about 8:40.
President Obama's Morehouse College Commencement Speech - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
But I also feel that his speech is full of racial overtones. Did Obama forget that not all of the student are BLACK? When he said that THEY looked just like HIM, was he referring to the WHITE students? Obama needs to get off the race bus and get on the people bus!!!
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU POST THIS PIECE OF CRAP :
HOW THE BLACK FOLK BUILT THIS COUNTRY
THIS IS FOR ALL YOU RACISTS OUT THERE.
HOW THE BLACK FOLK HAS HELPED THE ECONOMY
What people don’t realize is how the black folk grew our economy higher than it could ever have grown without them.
Example:
When blacks moved into the white areas in the 60’s they acted like fools with their jiving and jacking around and the whites didn’t want to live around that shit, so they worked two jobs and sold their houses and moved away to the suburbs and built new houses and the forest and lumber industries grew and the hardware stores grew and millions of dollars surged into the economy building roads so the whites could get to and from work.
Then the blacks started robbing and stealing because they were unqualified for jobs because they jived around at school instead of learning and the whites had to buy replacement stuff and the economy grew even stronger.
Since the blacks were unemployed they started hanging around and drinking malt liquor and the malt liquor makers had to expand and add more workers so the economy grew stronger again.
The blacks started shooting people and the hospitals grew and new ones were built and more cops, nurses and doctors were required. People had to buy guard dogs and security alarm companies grew stronger.
Pet stores then sprung up everywhere to sell stuff for the guard dogs. Then the blacks were thrown into jail and new jails had to be built and more guards were hired and the economy grew even stronger than before.
Then the blacks went on welfare and the whites had to work harder to support them and the economy grew stronger.
Then the blacks bought fancy cars and the auto industry grew and TV makers were thrilled and whites bought guns and ammunition to keep the blacks out of their stuff so gun manufacturing jobs grew.
So you see, we owe a lot to the black folk, so stop being so prejudiced!
AND NOW, SEE ABOVE, YOU POST THIS : "Obama needs to get off the race bus and get on the people bus!!!"
Flaming racist hypocrite
Can you f-ing read??? My post was about Obama's speech yesterday at Morehouse College!!!
But since you brought those points up, all people of welfare drag our country down and a disproportionate number are BLACKS!!! Blacks make up about 13% of our population but contribute less than ten percent to our overall economy!!!
We need to start promoting the family UNIT and everyone will be far better off!!!
Poor people do not need air conditioning, hot and cold running water, soft drinks, color TV or for that matter cable TV, Obama phones, a car much less two or three cars, etc. Only in America would they even be remotely considered to be poor. Why in Africa they would be in the top ten percent by wealth!
Nazrat

Jacksonville, FL

#156353 May 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Fox News flash, DoJ has also obtained phone records and emails of Fox News reporters.
DOJ's Targeting Of Fox News Reporter James Rosen Met With Outrage - The Huffington Post | By Jack Mirkinson: Posted: 05/20/2013
A new article about how the Obama administration tracked the movements and correspondence of a Fox News reporter led to a fresh round of condemnation by journalists on Monday.
The Washington Post published an explosive story about the Justice Department's monitoring of James Rosen, a Fox News reporter based in Washington. Rosen allegedly spoke to Stephen Jin-Woo Kim, a State Department contractor, for a story about North Korea's nuclear program. The Justice Department charged Kim with violating the Espionage Act for his contact with Rosen.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/20/jame...
Oh oh, now it is up to THREE Fox News reporters who have been under DoJ investigations. WHY? Well, the Fox News reporters were investigating Fast and Furious!!!!
Since when is it a crime to report on a corrupt Federal program!!!
Yep, you Libtards have criminalized politics. If you don't tote the Libtard agenda, they will hound you!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156354 May 20, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!
Democracy submitted two very impressive posts, amongst others. I don't always agree with him, but hell, he does advance excellent opinions, often accompanied by supporting material. He deserves well thought-out and intelligent responses.

So far today, you, Justice ha ha LRS, have replied ;

1. kerplunk (please explain the meaning of "kerplunk");
2. LMAO

That's it? Whatever you've stated, your being American does NOT make you a justice. But you are a fool. Happily for you, that does not require American citizenship.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156359 May 20, 2013
obama and holder cartoon BACK in 2012 July!

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2012/07/08/o...

HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO LET THIS ROGUE ADMINISTRATION continue ???

they are the MOST comedic ACTS I have EVER SEEN ...
"mean AND "dumb" ... in CRIMINAL ways!

They are "weasel RAT finks" ...[just like VNVET said!]

Controlling and KILLING off GOOD people in The United States of America!

The ONLY way to
STOP
a BAD guy/THUG ...

IS A GOOD GUY/GIRL ...

WITH A GUN!

I'm READY!
``````````

Please put out a SIGN saying ...

WE WILL NOT *STAND DOWN*

~-~

[though you may be TARGETED imo]

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156360 May 20, 2013
CNN poll gives Obama 52% approval rating, 2 points up from April.

CNN poll gives Repub congress 25% approval rating.

No furtner comment.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156362 May 20, 2013
Rand Paul accuses Obama of plotting with ‘anti-American globalists’ to grab guns
May 13, 2013 17:13

A global campaign to confiscate firearms is setting its sights on law-abiding gun owners in the United States, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) warned in a statement over the weekend.

http://rt.com/usa/obama-paul-globalist-gun-22...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#156364 May 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Rand Paul accuses Obama of plotting with ‘anti-American globalists’ to grab guns
May 13, 2013 17:13
A global campaign to confiscate firearms is setting its sights on law-abiding gun owners in the United States, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) warned in a statement over the weekend.
http://rt.com/usa/obama-paul-globalist-gun-22...
The wonder of it all is how looney tooney nutbars like Rand Paul get elected. The wonder of it all is that there are enough looney tooney nut bars in his state to elect him.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156365 May 20, 2013
Steppenwolf - Monster


MONSTER Steppenwolf (John Kay/Jerry Edmonton)- on the 1969 album

Monster
Once the religious, the hunted and weary
Chasing the promise of freedom and hope
Came to this country to build a new vision
Far from the reaches of Kingdom and pope

Like good Christians some would burn the witches
Later some got slaves to gather riches
But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands, to court the wild
But she just patiently smiled and bore a child

To be their spirit and guiding light

And once the ties with the crown had been broken
Westward in saddle and wagon it went
And till the railroad linked ocean to ocean
Many the lives which had come to an end
While we bullied, stole and bought a homeland

We began the slaughter of the red man
But still from near and far to seek America
They came by thousands to court the wild
But she just patiently smiled and bore a child

To be their spirit and guiding light
The Blue and Grey they stomped it
They kicked it just like a dog
And when the war was over
They stuffed it just like a hog

And though the past has its share of injustice
Kind was the spirit in many a way
But its protectors and friends have been sleeping
Now it's a monster and will not obey

The spirit was freedom and justice
And its keepers seemed generous and kind
Its leaders were supposed to serve the country
But now they won't pay it no mind

Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
Now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told

Yeah, there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into the noose
And it just sits there watchin'
The cities have turned into jungles

And corruption is stranglin' the land
The police force is watching the people
And the people just can't understand
We don't know how to mind our own business

'Cause the whole world's got to be just like us

Now we are fighting a war over there
No matter who's the winner we can't pay the cost
'Cause there's a monster on the loose
It's got our heads into the noose

And it just sits there watchin'

America, where are you now
Don't you care about your sons and daughters
Don't you know we need you now
We can't fight alone against the monster
America, where are you now
Don't you care about your sons and daughters
Don't you know we need you now

We can't fight alone against the monster

----- instrumental break -----

America...(three more times, then fade)

Source: http://lyrics-a-plenty.com/m/monster.lyrics.p...

How "prophetic" these men ARE ...
In their God given "talent" of song writing ...
the "monster" is NOW ...

this libTARDED administration ...
it's NOT just the big 0 ...[though he COULD help STOP IT! holder needs GONE along with the 0 mainly!!!!]

it's the WHOLE administration and GOVERNING body!
JUst like WE have been TELLING you WEASELS for YEARS NOW!
SEE WHAT you have created ???
.
.
.
.
ARE YOU PROUD ???

Pride GOeTH
BEFORE the FALL!

Proverbs 16:18(KJV)
18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

:)

I'm 'waiting' for
spewy's/ALL libTARDS
DAY and NIGHT time ...
MISERY ...

cuz ...

It's ALWAYS ...
darkest before the DAWN ...

and IT doesn't just mean Sunrise!

:)

Definition of DAWN
1
: to begin to grow light as the sun rises
2
: to begin to appear or develop
3
: to begin to be perceived or understood <the truth finally dawned on us>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/daw...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156367 May 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So does this mean you're ready to defend your fable? Somehow I doubt it. Fale on Dufus. Fale on
LMAO!!! Hey stupid, have you found Utopia?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#156368 May 20, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Hey stupid, have you found Utopia?
Hey JD!
GLAD to see you are ok :)
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#156369 May 20, 2013
Boring Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice ha ha Dale. What a misnomer. To be a Justice, one has to have a modicum of intelligence. You are below modicum, as you've so aptly proven time and time again.
Indeed, in this latest one, you just didn't "get" the gist of Obama's message to these college students, to wit, and take one example only, that when you are black, you start life with 2 strikes and therefore efforts have to be redoubled.
I suggest you alter your moniker to read "Dumb Dale". That should do it for now until we find something lower than "dumb". Suggestions : LRS, AkNotApilot, KFC GB, Rogue, Frank, American Pravda Lady, Rush, for starters. Oh,I believe you'd have to obtain their permission. If you do, you could, for starters, name yourself "LRS clone" which will tell you apart from the original slithering slug.
LMAO!!! You're just boring, we have heard all of this before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min shinningelectr0n 1,115,120
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 8 min RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 10 min RACE 1,299
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 12 min RACE 7,795
Word (Dec '08) 14 min RACE 4,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 16 min RACE 1,501
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min RACE 4,742
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 98,344
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]